The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

-These are two short stories about MC gone wrong. Do not read if you are under 18.

Story One: Office Moods

I. Kate Blanchett strutted through the revolving door into the lobby of Syn-Tech. . Only the upper thighs of her perfect stems were covered by a short, khaki skirt. Ohh, those breasts. Her dark hair was put up in a professional looking bun, thousand dollar earrings flapping as she walked. Her face was very pretty too, if one’s eyes could ever make it that far up. “Good morning, Kate,” a secretary called. She smiled sweetly as she passed, careful to wag her ass even more. Her high heels clicked on the hard floor as she made her way towards her office.

The “sweet” smile was a facade of course. There may not be a sweet bone in Kate’s body. Kate was THE office bitch. Of course, no one would dare say that aloud, even in a private conversation. Kate was powerful in the company and wanted more of it. She had lots of ears listening for her. Instead people used words like ambitious and clever. Kate was smiling this morning simply as a result of her imminent promotion. It was a huge promotion; executive Vice President. It would make a wealthy woman way more wealthy, and way more powerful.

She wasn’t the only one in the running, but she was by far the favorite for the position. A fellow named Greg Dillon was also up for it. A qualified guy, but a quiet, more introverted type. Most felt he didn’t have a chance. Many people would like the old chap to get the position just to take some of the cockiness out of Kate Blanchett’s step, but that wasn’t going to happen. she had schemed enough, and manipulated enough, and even gotten enough people fired, to comfortably await the appointment, which would be announced after work that day at a banquet in the lounge.

In her lush office, Kate kicked her incredible legs up on her desk and stretched. “Damn, I’m good!” she said to herself. She smiled as she thought of the scenes from last night. She had paid a little late night visit to the SYN-Tech lab and that lab rat Dave. She’d heard they’d been cooking up some little mind control concoction. They had. And poor Dave was all too willing to give her a sample of it. After a slurping blow job of course. He’d never tell a sole, he knew she’d fire his ass so fast his pitiful head would spin. She looked at the little red vial. A little dab of this in Mr. Adam’s drink, and he’d be forced to announce her. He probably would without the potion, but she couldn’t take any chances on her promotion. She couldn’t wait to see that idiot Greg’s face when her name was announced. She laughed to herself and admired her long, red nails. “God my legs look good!” she thought as she gazed at her soon to be rich stems, teasingly displayed from under her tiny skirt. She looked at the clock. Only four hours until the promotion. She blew on her nails. She was glad she was wearing her lucky panties. The white bikini bottoms with the red dollar signs on them had never failed her.

2. At the banquet, Kate idly chatted with her coworkers, her pussy aching with anticipation. She had slipped a few drops into Adam’s glass when they had a moment alone. <“Gerry?” she had asked after he finished the glass, testing the limits by using his first name. He looked a bit dazed. “Yes maam?” She smiled. Perfect. “You are going to give me the position right?” she cooed. “You want to make me happy right?” Adams still looked dazed and simply whispered, “of course.">

Kate sipped her champagne and wondered which of these bozos she would have to fire. She couldn’t wait to get her new office. Adams called for everyone to take a seat. It was announcement time. Kate sat down and crossed her legs. Her breast were heaving in anticipation. She looked over at Greg and smiled. He looked nervous and turned away. How delicious! Adams started his speech about how difficult it was to make a decision, and how everyone in the room was qualified for it, etc. “Yeah right,” she thought as she produced a compact from her purse and checked herself. Perfect. Not a hair out of place. She hadn’t really practiced an acceptance speech, but who would care? She would wiggle her ass as she strutted up and beam. She hastily applied some lip gloss and snapped the compact shut.

“It’s time to meet your new V.P. Syn-Tech,” Adams said. Kate smoothed her skirt. She blew on her nails. Her thousand dollar earrings glistened in the light. “The new V.P is.....” (Kate started to stand up, after uncrossing her perfect legs) “......Greg Dillon!” Kate Blanchett’s jaw dropped so wide open, her mouth hurt. Tears of shock and rage welled up in her eyes. Everyone was clapping! Those bastards! She wanted to wail, to scream to cry! And why did Adams want to see her in his office? She couldn’t hold the tears back for long. She had always gotten her way around here! How the hell could this happen?

3. “Sit down Kate.” Mr. Adams said as he motioned to the chair in front of his desk. She plopped down. Adams noted she didn’t look quite so arrogant now. In fact her mascara was a bit smeared from the tears. In horror, Kate listened as he explained how Dave the lab rat rat ratted her out to him. Knowing she would try to use the MC on him, he had taken an antidote, Dave had developed. Kate was not so fortunate. The champagne she was sipping on had been very heavily dosed. She was at his mercy.

“Come over here Kate,” he tested. “Yes sir,” she obeyed. She got down on her knees and started to undo his belt with manicured hands. What was she doing? She couldn’t stop. She was being pulled to go down on him!?. He reached around her and undid her bra, and pulled her tear-stained blouse over her head. After slurping on him for a while, he ordered her to take off her panties. She obeyed, and silently cursed her “lucky” panties that had been rendered ineffective. He put himself inside her from behind and bent her over the desk. Her fanny jutted rudely into the air, palms down on his desk. She screamed as he started banging her hard. “Let’s talk about your future with this company Kate.” She was moaning, her hair had come loose and was whipping around her face. Her diamond necklace flashing around. “Yes sir I’m so sorry, I was such a bitch to try that stunt on you.” Adams continued to pound into her. Why couldn’t she think straight? Her breasts were slamming on the desk and even hitting her in her face. “Can I at least keep my office?” She whined. The effects of the MC drug were wearing off, she was back to her ambitious self. She winced as she clawed the desk and broke a pretty nail. At least she would keep her job. Yes, she was sure of that. After a screw like this, she would be back in good graces.

She turned around and smiled at Adams. “I’ll do anything to keep my position...” she purred. They were both very close to climax. Suddenly Adams pulled out of her. She wailed in unfinished agony. “Turn around and face me Kate, I’ll tell you you’re future with Syn-Tech.” She turned around, hair spilling around her gorgeous, nervous face. At least she wouldn’t lose everything. She could tell. Adams was smiling, still close to coming. She had him and her job. “Anything sir, anything....” she was still turning on the charm. It was working too, she knew. Beads of sweat could be seen on her exposed flesh. He could barely talk he was so close to climax. He was on his knees now. “Face me Kate!” he yelled. She put her face right up to his, still begging. Working her magic again! “Please, sir, I’ll make you cum! I’ll finish you, please! Let me keep my position...” He answered her. “Kate your future is.....” she smiled at him and started to blow him a kiss. “.....that you have no future. Clean out your desk Kate.” Her mouth opened wide in horror. He came. All over her face. “You’re fired bitch.”

Story Two: Greedy Girls

1. Robert’s head was spinning a bit. Why couldn’t he say no to her? About anything? His fiancé stood there, just in front of him. The twenty five year old was more than what his friend had once referred to as a “hottie.” She was more like a goddess. Sleek long legs, tight abs, proud, full breasts that jutted teasingly from under her short sundress. Full, dark hair. Thousands of dollars (HIS dollars) of jewelry adorned the tan woman. A gold watch, diamond earrings, rings; she never worked a second for any of it. Maria was, of course, a golddigger in the worst way. And now she had control of him. Through her perfume? She didn’t know how the shit worked, but apparently it did. Her friend Tina had schmoozed it out of some oriental guy she knew. Anyone that smelled it would be controllable for an hour or so? Something like that. Of course an hour was more than enough time to get this chump to tell her the account numbers she needed to drain him dry.

Robert was a multi-millionaire, and an all around decent guy. He’d worked very hard for the money, building up businesses from scratch, and even gave sizeable donations to charities. She laughed to herself as she remembered him telling her, “...it feels so nice to finally meet a girl, who’s interested in me, not my money!” Yeah, right. They’d gotten engaged a month later and the rest is history. Why do sweet guys like Rob fall so damn hard? She looked down at her legs from beneath her short yellow sundress and remembered why. The pathetic mind controlled guy was slumped in the couch and she was on the phone. She tapped the numbers with her newly done, speckled nails and gave the necessary numbers. “Yes, maam. Transfer please to the bank in the Bahamas we mentioned.” She smiled over at Robert. “You like making me happy don’t you sweetie?” He nodded and mumbled “yes maam.” The bank lady returned. “O.k. thank you ... yes, fifty million dollars.” Just saying it made her pussy wet.

Maria sauntered back over to the couch. She wiggled her ass, as she saw Robert staring at her. “Thank you Robert, you have made me very happy,” she purred. “On your knees, now pig!” Robert immediately fell to his knees and faced her. She really liked this stuff! She’d have to be sure to order a few cases of it from Mr. Myagi or whoever the hell he was. “Do you like my perfume, baby?”

“Yes maam.”

“Good,” she replied. She lifted a perfect leg onto the coffee table. “Now come lick my enormously wealthy pussy!” He put his head under the dress. It was easy, as she was wearing no underwear. He obediently went to town on her. She moaned, and her pretty head swung around, flinging dark hair around her. “Ohhh, Rob....yes Rob!” His slurping sound was growing louder. Her ecstasy growing. She heard a car pull up in the driveway and smiled. “Oh Robert, I’m sorry, but I’ve gotta run!” She grabbed his hair and jerked him up to her level. “Just know this, baby. I always was and always will be in love....with your money!” She threw him back on the couch and swayed her ass out of the door.

2. Tina leaned over and gave Maria a short kiss as she sped down the freeway in the black convertible. “We did it!” Maria shrieked. “Of course we did,” Tina cooed. “I told you that perfume works.” Tina told her it would work on anyone, but was to be handled with caution, only in that it could kill a person with a weak heart. Something about chemicals? Oh well, Rob was a strong guy. A sucker, but strong. Maria looked at her partner in crime and smirked. The twenty four year old blonde the stereotypical Hooters waitress; which was, in fact, where she happened to work. Becoming rich as hell was beyond her wildest dreams, until now. She couldn’t wait to get the hell out waitressing. She was a greedy girl and had no problem with that fact. Huge breasts, (gargantuan), pretty but dumb face, and sexy, but a bit thick, thighs. She was not a petite girl; voluptuous was the perfect word to describe this ambitious bimbo. She was wearing a white sundress similar to Maria’s, with tiny white high heels. Multi colored bracelets jingled on her wrists. Tina was actually the one who had planned it all out. They would fly in Robert’s personal plane to the island, leaving him with nothing; and them with everything. The only problem would be that Dave, Rob’s pilot, would obviously have to be influenced to take his friend’s fiancé and her bitchy friend to the Bahamas without Robert. No problem. That’s where the perfume kicked in. On the radio the Rolling Stones were blaring “You can’t always get what you want.” “Wrong asshole!” Tina yelled with a grin and cranked the volume.

Tina and Maria swayed up the airfield to the office, hand in hand. Short dresses were flapping in the breeze. Maria wore a large straw hat, and Tina had two hundred dollar sunglasses resting sexily on the top of her blond hair. “Maria?” Dave looked up from under his golf magazine. “What brings you to a lowly pilot’s office?”

“Hey Dave, this is my girlfriend, Tina!” Tina pumped her legs up to his desk, and sat on the edge of it, crossing them. He was already smelling the perfume. After a few minutes of pleasantries, he was hooked. He jumped off the couch and planted a sloppy kiss on her full, red lips. He grabbed her mammoth breasts and she smirked evilly. “This is too easy,” the blonde gloated. After ten minutes of riding the hell out of the unsuspecting pilot, Tina stepped back into her dress. “So I take it you’ll be happy to fly us to the island?” Dave just nodded. “Of course.”

3. The interior of Robert’s little jet was as luxurious as could be expected. Sleek couches, televisions, a little bar. The two deceitful women sat cross legged on the little couch, legs rubbing together. They each held a long-stemmed champagne glass, and Maria carefully poured them each a fresh glass of bubbly. “Two our newfound wealth!” Maria said and the girls clinked glasses in a celebratory toast. “We’re sooo rich!” Tina cooed, and rubbed her leg all over Maria’s. Maria nodded. “In two hours we’ll be sunning ourselves in the sand while every man on the island rubs us down and brings us pina coladas!” “Ooh, I’m going to love this!” Tina said and leaned over to kiss Maria. Then the petting started. And the fingering. And the wetness. Tina caved first and slipped out of her dress. Maria admired her friend’s chiseled body. Biggest breasts she’d ever seen, well trimmed sex, naked only except for her high heels, bracelets, necklace and shades on her head. Maria kissed her huge left breast and then buried her face between the. “God, I love your tits you rich bitch!” Tina smirked. “I like them too, they get me whatever I want!” She thought a second (which was tough for her) and said, “then again, so does my perfume!” They laughed, and Maria turned her attention and her well experienced tongue to Tina’s wet little cleft.

The plane jolted and the engine quivered. Both girls stared at each other. The naked blonde opened her mouth into a pretty “oh.” “That was scary!” she said simply. Maria giggled and went back to work. “Rich, soooo rich!” she mumbled. She threw some champagne on Tina’s mound and began to drink. The plane jolted again, this time sending Maria spinning and knocking Tina on her copious ass. Maria’s champagne glass broke and shattered tiny glass . “My dress!” she screamed. Quite the material girl. “Why is this happening?” pleaded Tina. She stood up again, only to be knocked back to her wobbly knees. “Oww!” she cried, as the plane felt like it was starting to drop. Maria’s straw hat flew across the room and her dark hair whiplashed around. She struggled to her feet and ran towards the cockpit. Tina yelled after her. “Don’t leave me!” The plane was still dropping. Tina fell face down, hard on her breasts. Her sunglasses flew and broke on the wall. So did a long yellow nail. “Noooooo! Oh God Noooo!” the scheming Hooters girl screamed, suddenly a fan of religion.

Suddenly Tina heard Maria scream from the pilot’s cockpit and crawled towards it, tears flowing down her cheeks. As they looked at Dave’s lifeless body slumped over the controls they both knew instantaneously that their seductive perfume had killed their pilot. Tina latched on to her friend’s leg and started sobbing. “This wasn’t supposed to happen,” she said. “We’re sooo close, nooo!” Maria, the ice princess herself, was openly crying. Even if they could get up, they would not have looked out the window. They already knew what they would have seen; the Atlantic Ocean coming at them very rapidly. Tina’s soccerball sized boobs were bouncing around in the turbulence. Maria strangely thought Tina’s money makers might give her a little floating buoyancy in the water. Maria only thought about the money for a little bit. She thought about her own ass alot. Tina simply wet herself. She hated the loud noise, hated seeing Maria scream, hated the stupid perfume, hated breaking another nail, hated....

Besides some large chunks of plane, the search and rescue teams found a waterlogged straw hat and one small white high heeled shoe.