The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The day after “There Is Nothing Like A Slave” our hero decides what to do about the keys.

“Office Boy”

As I poured my third cup of coffee I heard the mailman outside. I didn’t sleep well last night. Being locked in a chastity device will apparently do that to a guy. Among the bills and junk was an envelope that I could tell by feel held two keys. I didn’t open it right away, just set it on the table and went about showering. It was hard to adjust to the fact that my body was currently hairless from the neck down. It was even harder to adjust to the plastic prison you’d locked my cock into.

I toweled off and got dressed. I checked my reflection from several angles to make sure there was no strange bulge from the chastity device, but I was pretty sure no one would know what you’d done to me now that I was dressed.

I put on a black button down shirt that hid the locked chain around my neck, grabbed the bag I had packed by the door, and then picked up the envelope from the table. I stuck it in my pocket and locked up.

It had finally hit me around dawn exactly who had sent me the keys. The hints you had dropped last night should have clued me in, but I had been distracted. We’d been chatting online for sometime and now that I knew how we were connected I was able to discern where you lived. I drove by just as you were leaving.

I followed you downtown to your office, parked, and waited. Your car sat alone in the parking lot. Absently I wondered why you were even at work today.

I took the envelope from my pocket and stared at it.

If I open it we’re done. You made that crystal clear. But if I don’t open it...

That’s what worries me. But something made me want to be at the theatre at 7 o’clock.

I kill some time at a coffee shop on the corner, and as I’m returning to my car a pizza delivery van pulls in front of me. I find out from the kid the pizza is yours, tip him generously and offer to take it up to you. I grab my bag from the trunk of the car and head up to your office.

You hear the knock on the door.

“Come in!” you call.

I knock again.

“It’s open,” you say.

I keep knocking.

You leave your desk and cross to the door.

As soon as it’s open I zap you with the stun gun you left at the theatre. It’s set pretty low and I know it will only distract you long enough for me to have one shot at gaining the upper hand.

I push you back into your chair and snap handcuffs connecting each of your wrists to the arms of your chair.

You shake your head, trying to clear your mind. You look at me, your surprise evident.

“About your keys,” I say, displaying the unopened envelope.

“You didn’t open them?” you ask, sounding shocked.

“Not yet. But if I’m going to be your slave boy you’re going to have to prove yourself worthy of me.” I’m being sarcastic and you know it.

“But I’m at work,” you point out.

“I’m holding all your calls.” I grin. I always wanted to say that. “Let’s see how good you are when the roles are switched.”

I can see the realization on your face. You never expected to play here. Something tells me you don’t have to worry about anyone coming in and catching us here today. I do fleetingly wonder if there’s a security camera to catch what’s about to happen. I wonder if I can get a copy?

You go for casual: “The system is fixed. I was just going to have lunch, and then head home to shower, change and meet you at the theater. Apparently, the theater has come to me.”

I flip the lock on your office door and then give a flick to the blinds and shut out the outside world.

I run my fingertips down your cheek, throat, and chest.

“I bet you didn’t expect to see me today.”

You play it cool though. “Not until tonight.” You say with a short laugh.

“Pretty cocky, aren’t you?” I reach for your belt, but you push back with your feet and roll your chair back.

I grin, amused.

“Think you can get away that easily?” I reach into my bag of tricks and produce a roll of duct tape.

I bend down and tape around your ankles to the center pole supporting your chair.

Your feet are now off the floor.

I pull your chair forward toward me and unfasten your belt. I unzip your pants and your cock flops out.

“I see you’re enjoying this,” I say with a big grin.

The truth is I’m enjoying it too, and the chastity device in my pants is driving me fucking nuts. But I’m not about to tell you that.

“Hey,” you say, “We’re going to get caught.”

I reach up and loosen your tie, then retighten it around your mouth, the knot working as a makeshift gag.

You continue to try to talk, but it’s garbled.

“Don’t worry,” I assure you.

You try to push the knot out of your mouth and talk to me, but I tear off a long strip of duct tape and secure the tie in your mouth.

Your eyes are wide, but I’m not sure whether it’s from fear or surprise.

“Don’t worry,” I repeat. “You’re going to like this.”

I drop down to my knees between your knees and fasten a ball stretcher to you. Your cock responds to my touch and you jerk your head as though you really want to talk to me.

I decide that whatever is going on with you must be important, so I reluctantly remove your gag.

“C’mon,” you plead, “Don’t do this here. I know I pushed you some last night, but this is where I work!”

“I work at the theatre,” I remind you.

“Yeah, but nobody else was there at that hour!”

“I’ll think about it,” I say, returning to my knees.

You protest and try to reason with me as I remove your left shoe and long black dress sock. I wad up the sock and stuff it into your mouth. Your eyes grow round again. Then I cover your mouth and nose with your dress oxford and duct tape it around your head. That should keep you busy for a few minutes at least.

I survey the room. There are four desks including yours. One is bare and obviously vacant.

I unlock your handcuffs and steer you toward the desk, pushing you down on your back atop it. I quickly fasten your wrists and ankles to the four legs of the desk so you are completely spread out.

Your cock stands straight out from your body.

I lean over by your ear and run my tongue over it. You squirm.

“Well, if you can hold out a bit, I’ll take you out of here so you won’t get caught.”

You mumble something, but I think you’re too distracted by the scent of your own shoe and the fact that I have begun unbuttoning your shirt. I pull your damp tie aside and admire your chest for a moment.

You must be wondering what I’m going to do to you now.

I slowly screw on a pair of tit stretchers...I know the suction with feel exquisite and painful at the same time. You seem like you’re into titplay with the collection of your toys I found at the theatre. So, fine, let’s try some on you.

You moan a little and try to struggle against your bonds, but there’s really nowhere for you to go.

I go and get the electric hair trimmer from my bag and plug it in. As I begin to trim your pubic hair with the “1” attachment you try to thrash about, but then seem to think better of moving so much near the blade. I’m sure the vibrations coming from the trimmer against your crotch are making it hard for you to control your excitement. But I have a feeling you don’t want to shoot all over your office.

“Remember,” I say, “I told you you have to hold out a bit.” Your chest glistens with a fine sheen of sweat when I am done.

I’ll probably shave the rest later, but I don’t want to get you too messy here at work. Payback’s a bitch. And so am I. I grin to myself. Anyway I’m just doing this to make you feel half as exposed as I did last night. At least you know who I am.

I reach into your pants pocket and feel for your keys, groping around your thigh a bit more than necessary. Once I’ve found the keys I gather up a few odds and ends from around the office, returning them to my bag. I then take the bag, walk out the office door, and lock it behind me. I have to wonder what goes through your mind when you hear that lock click.

Fuck! This chastity thing may kill me before 7 o’clock.

When I return from loading the car I find you just as I left you. Not that I really imagined you had a choice. I wonder if you’re enjoying being bound spread-eagle as much as you enjoyed tying me that way three times last night!

I remove the shoe from your face.

“You keep that sock in your mouth, or I can make you sorry.”

You give one short nod.

I slip your bare foot back into your shoe and lace it up. I then tuck your cock and stretched balls back inside your pants and fasten them.

You look hopeful and confused as I button up your shirt and straighten your tie out. Of course, the tit stretchers do make an interesting bulge in your shirt, but not THAT much more than piercings would, and I know you think they’re hot.

“This is how it’s going to go, pal. I’m going to let you up from the desk. You’re going to log out of the system here and take the elevator down with me to my car. You will NOT try to spit out your sock gag, and you will NOT try to get away from me. There’s a padlock on that ball stretcher that won’t be coming off without the key--which is already in my car. Understand?” I’ve got you by the balls literally.

You nod.

I bet you’re trying to figure out if you can escape me, but I’m one step ahead of you. I display your stun gun.

“If I have to, I’ll use this and carry you out of here.”

Your eyes widen.

I untie your ankles and then your wrists. You rub the circulation back into your hands as you sit up.

I follow you to your desk where you close a series of programs and shut down your monitor.

You turn to face me. The bulges at your nipples and crotch are noticeable, but I’ve already been through the building and I know we can get to my car unseen. You, of course, don’t know that.

I wonder if you have any exhibitionist fantasies? I drop the rope from the desk into your bottom drawer. Next time you open that drawer you can flashback to today. With my hand firmly on your upper arm I walk you casually to the waiting elevator. We ride down without incident. As we reach the lobby of the building I feel you tense.

“You won’t get far,” I assure you.

Resigned to your fate, at least for now, you march with me to my car. I pop the trunk and tell you to get in.

You shake your head.

“Up to you,” I say, “but if you don’t cooperate I’ll have to punish you when we get where we’re going. The choice is yours.”

You raise your leg and begin to climb inside.

I stop you with a hand on your shoulder. The trunk was a test to see how far you’re willing to go with your own limits. “I’m not that twisted,” I say. “You’re getting in the backseat.”

You look relieved until I open the back door and you notice the sleeping bag. I hold it open for you to climb in and then I zip it up around you. After wrapping a couple of straps around it I have you essentially mummified.

I roll you onto the floor, slip a blindfold over your eyes, and with a pat on your head, say, “Enjoy the ride!”

Once you are completely secured in the sleep sack and blindfolded on the floor of the car I toss a blanket over you to completely shield you from view. At this point anybody looking in the car wouldn’t see you.

I hop in and drive off. I’m sure you must be wondering where we’re going. I figure I’ll keep you guessing for awhile and leave you blindfolded.

I stop the car and get out, and soon I’ve pulled you from the backseat and onto a cart with wheels. I roll you a distance and stop. It’s safe to remove your gag now.

“Open your mouth,” I command. I pull the sock from your mouth and you nervously lick your lips.

“Where are we?” you ask.

“Did I give you permission to speak?” I counter.

You close your mouth.

I know the curiosity must be getting to you. I undo the straps on the sleep sack and free you, quickly snapping a pair of cuffs on your wrists. I remove your shoes, your other sock and your pants. You are still wearing your boxers, but your cock and stretched balls are making an obscene tent in them, so I remove them too. Then I pull a pair of white athletic socks and black boots onto your feet. Before you know what I’m doing to you I have you hoisted up by your feet and suspended upside down. I unbutton your shirt and let it fall down your arms, over your head, bunching at your bound wrists.

“So,” I say, “You like your boys shaved. Let’s see how you like it.” And I proceed to lather up your legs and shave them while you hang upside down.

Suspended by your ankles like this makes it very easy to turn you and get all sides. Pretty soon your legs are hairless and I’m approaching your crotch.

“Please don’t!” you cry out as I near what’s left of your trimmed pubic hair.

“Did I give you permission to speak?” I ask, more slowly this time.

I wince...dominating you like this is making it very uncomfortable for me to wear this chastity device.

You’re soon shaved completely below the waist and I lower you back to the floor. While you were suspended the blood has rushed to your head and your face is red. I don’t want you to black out; I just want to teach you a few lessons.

To be completely accurate: the blood has rushed to both of your heads. Your cock is pointing at your chin. I think you really like this shaving stuff. That makes one of us. Wait until it starts to grow back. You’re going to be itching in places you don’t want to think about. Serves you right for what you did to me last night.

While you’re trying to rest up I’m already onto my next plan for you. I bind your ankles as tightly as I can to your thighs...which means you won’t be able to get up off your knees until or unless I want you to. I think you realize you’re in trouble when I intricately rope your hands to your shoulders.

The only way you’ll be getting around is on your knees and elbows now. You wanted to do pup play with me? I’ve gone you one better.

I do help you assume the position, because I know you’ll be stuck on your side if I don’t. I then reach down and remove your blindfold so that the fist thing you’ll see is the pair of black boots I’m wearing.

“Shine ‘em!” I command.

You tip your head up to look at me awkwardly. I’m holding your dress shoes in my hand. “A slave has to take better care of shoes than this. When I’m satisfied you’re done with mine, you’ll get to practice more on your own!”

It seems to take a few seconds for you to realize how you’re going to shine my boots. You hesitate.

I watch you using your tongue to clean my boots and wonder if you realize now who’s actually going to be in control of this “relationship.” Maybe not yet, but it’s still early.

My cruelty streak isn’t as wide as yours--as I learned last night--so the boots are actually already clean and safe for you to be licking. I won’t ever tell you that though. If I really wanted to prove a point I’d let you tear up your tongue and mouth licking the soles. But it’s not necessary. Your hard cock is telling me you get the point.

When my boots have been spit-shined I drop the shoes in front of you. “Bet you’re sorry you haven’t polished these lately,” I say, patting you on the head.

You make a face, but you dutifully lick the shoes clean. After you’ve finished I flip you over onto your back. With your hands and feet still tied way out of the way your chest and cock are on full display.

“Remember,” I say, “you only speak with permission. If I have to I’ll gag you, but I bet you don’t want anything else in your mouth just yet.” I pour a bit of water into your mouth and you look relieved.

Something tells me licking shoe leather has left you a little dry... Well, not all of you. Your cock is glistening with the pre-cum you’ve been leaking.

I open up a tub of goo I’ve brought and spread it onto your chest. I know you’re trying to crane your neck to figure out what I’m doing. I wait a few seconds, then press a handkerchief to your chest and tear it back. The hair comes off with the wax in one smooth motion.

You cry out in pain and your face grows red.

I smear more wax on you. After all, your chest isn’t done. This time I lean over and cover your mouth with my free hand as I yank the handkerchief back. Your eyes are wide as you scream into my hand-gagging you.

“Only one more,” I say, and I remove the last of your chest hair.

You seem to sag against the floor, panting.

I untie your feet and let your circulation return before we move on to what’s next.

I leave you alone for a bit while I ready the next phase of our play...when I return I find that you’ve started to lose your erection. I’m a bit surprised since you’re still wearing the ball stretcher, but that’s okay. I can fix that. I blindfold you again. You look ready to protest, but I think you’ve learned it isn’t a good idea to speak without my permission.

I help you to your feet and guide you forward. I don’t think you’ve realized we’re back at the theatre, and I don’t plan to share that information with you just yet. I still haven’t figured out what I’ll do at 7 o’clock.

But we’re both here at the theatre now. And I have plenty of time to show you who’s the real Master.

I lead you to the bed center stage and attach your wrists and ankles to the same restraints you used to keep me spread-eagled. I know you like that position for a boy. I just don’t know if you realized you’d be the boy in that position.

Your cock is standing back at attention as I finish fastening you to the bed.

“So,” I say, grabbing stuff from my bag, “You can’t move and you’re already in the dark. It’s time for you to relax a bit.” I put the earphones on you, and you forget yourself.

“No! No hypnosis! It’s not fair!”

I caress your reddened chest. “Three enemas weren’t all that fair either. Don’t worry. It’s not like I’m going to turn you into some hypnoslut.” I laugh. “Although...”

“No!” you protest.

I sigh. Now I have to gag you. I grab a bandana and stuff it into your mouth.

“Relax, pal. You don’t really have a choice.” I hit play on the iPod and leave you alone for awhile. I know you’re going to fight the induction. But I also know that your interest in being hypnotized is going to be your weakness here.

Hmmm, I think. Hypnoslut wasn’t my goal, but it sounds like it’d be fun. Except of course for this fucking cage my cock is trapped in. I shift uncomfortably. I’m betting with a few suggestions I can have you believing letting me out of this was your idea. And if not, I have a few other ideas for you.

I knew you wouldn’t be able to resist trance.

I watch as your breathing evens out and becomes shallow and the tension leaves your body. That file is about a half hour long, but it should deepen you enough to take some post-hypnotic suggestions. While I wait I straighten up a little around the stage and whatnot, keeping tabs on your progress.

Soon the time passes and you’re not only under but sufficiently deep. I carefully remove the earphones and begin speaking to you in a low, soothing voice.

“You are going to find that you can answer my questions very easily now. You will remain in a trance, but be able to speak. Can you hear me?”

“Yeeeeah,” you mumble drowsily.

“That’s a good boy,” I say. “Now, here’s how this is going to work. I’m taking control of your body away from you. You can no longer control your movements. I tell you when to move and what to move. I choose when and where. You’re my puppet now and you will wait until I play with you. You will be aware of what is going on and my complete domination over you.” I shift uncomfortably, wanting this chastity thing off NOW.

I add, “You will be able to speak, boy.” I want to know what goes through your mind when you realize what I’ve done. “Do you understand what must happen?”

“Yeeeeah,” you practically sigh.

“Because I control your body you will not cum until I tell you to. I repeat, you will not cum until I tell you to. Do you understand?”

“Yeaaaaah.”

“That’s a good boy.” I remove the bonds from your wrists and ankles, knowing that you won’t be able to go anywhere I don’t command now.

“When I choose to return control of your body to you I will say the phrase ‘Master of your own destiny.’ When you hear me say ‘Master of your own destiny’ you will be able to move on your own again. Is that clear?”

“Yeeaaaah.”

“Of course, I will still be able to control you until I allow you to revert to normal.” I count you out of the trance and you open your eyes. You look a little confused, then you look directly at me. I back out of your range of view, and though you try to tilt your head to see me, you find that you can’t.

“You may speak,” I tell you.

“What the fuck?” you ask. “I can’t even turn my head! How do you have me tied?”

I laugh. “You’re not tied.”

“What?” You don’t move a muscle, but I can only imagine that mentally you are pulling against imaginary bonds at your wrists and ankles.

“If you don’t believe me, raise your right hand.”

Your right hand automatically, if a little jerkily at first, raises into the air. I see fear flicker across your face.

“It’s okay, pal. You may get off the bed and stand.” Your body responds to my commands.

You look at me with evident surprise.

“What do you remember?”

“You hypnotized me.”

I nod. “And now I control you.”

“No you don’t,” you protest.

“No? Stand on one leg.”

Your left knee bends and you raise your foot off the ground, balancing on your right. Your eyes are wide as saucers.

“You may put your foot back down.”

You stand there staring at me, dumbfounded. You may have controlled my body to an extent last night, but I think it’s sinking in that I now have affected your mind.

“Get on your knees, pal.”

You drop as soon as I say the words.

“Stroke yourself. You cannot cum, but you will stroke until I let you stop.”

You needed a device to put me in chastity. Guess what? I don’t need devices. I’ve got control of your mind. And as soon as I get this stupid device off my cock I’m going to make you worship me.

“Please let me stop. I can’t take much more, Sir,” you say. I watch as your face contorts with the realization that you called me Sir.

I probably wouldn’t have gone this far if you had gone a bit easier on me last night. I know you won’t be able to cum until I allow it, but this is really just cruel, torturing you like this, so I tell you to stop stroking yourself.

You sag a little, catching your breath.

I know that you’re camera shy, but that won’t save you tonight.

“I’m curious,” I say slowly, “have you ever wanted to be a model?”

“No, sir,” you reply.

“Yes, you have,” I tell you.

I pick up my camera and switch it on. This is going to be fun. And what a great reminder for you which one of us is truly in control.

“Strike a pose, pal. Show that body off. That’s right. Very good. That’s a good boy.”

I take shot after shot of you flexing your arms, thrusting your hips, showing off your body like a model on some gay porn site. Your face is red, and I know that this is probably embarrassing the hell out of you. That only makes it hotter to watch you display your body for my camera.

“You may stop posing. And it’s okay,” I assure you. “No one will see these but me.” I can only imagine jacking off looking at them at some later time. My cock jerks in the plastic case and I wince. That does it.

I set the camera down and pick up the sealed envelope you mailed me.

“You know you want to open this envelope very badly.”

I hand you the envelope. You struggle to resist tearing it open. Your eyes lock on mine.

You appear to be using reserves of self-control I didn’t think you had to resist tearing the envelope open.

The surprise on your face is evident as even though you fight it as much as you can, you find yourself slowly tearing open the envelope.

We lock eyes as you continue to fight, but we both can hear and see it is a losing battle for you.

Finally you just give in, knowing it will happen eventually, and rip the rest of the way.

You take out the key.

Your hands are guided by a force outside yourself. You don’t know why you are doing this. You can’t stop yourself.

You unlock the chain around my neck.

I open my pants and you unlock the chastity device. My cock springs out and becomes fully engorged.

I take the key from you and utter a trigger phrase that you can’t quite understand.

Immediately you force your own cock inside the plastic device and lock it on.

“Would you like to be Master of your own destiny?” I ask.

You blink several times and shake your head. You look at your encased cock and then at me.

“What the fuck?” you ask.

“Turnabout’s fair play,” I say. “And technically, you opened it.” I dangle the keys in front of you.

You reach for them, but I’m faster. The appearance of the stun gun stops you in your tracks. “I think YOU will be the one in chastity for awhile.”

“You can’t be serious,” you say.

“What did I tell you about talking out of turn? Get on your knees, boy.”

Without hesitation you drop to your knees.

I open my pants and my cock bobs in front of your lips.

“I can make you cum, pal. Even in chastity. All it will take is two words from me. How badly do you want it?”

You keep your mouth clamped shut.

“You may respond.”

“I want to cum, sir.”

Again I see the look in your eyes as you realize you’re addressing me as sir. “You’re such a good boy. I bet you’d like to prove what a good cocksucker you are. Isn’t that right, boy?”

“Yes, sir.”

“Show me what a good cocksucker you are.”

You open your mouth and begin to worship my cock. You use your lips and tongue in creative ways I have never imagined. Pleasure washes through my body. After the time in chastity it takes very little time for me to reach orgasm. I pull my cock out of your mouth and spray my cum on your face. Some lands in your hair. You simply kneel before me.

“You’re a very good cocksucker, boy. As a reward you may CUM NOW!”

Your entire body shakes as you cum inside the chastity device. Your eyes seem unfocused.

“Such a good boy. Now, you know deep down who is the Master and who is the slave, don’t you?”

“Yes SIR!”

“That’s a good boy. Clean up this mess and set up for rehearsal, boy.”

You scurry around quickly picking up the toys from last night and today. By the time you have the stage set for tonight’s run through I have cleaned myself up and am ready to leave.

I tell you to get dressed and load the car and you are eager to follow my commands.

There’s only one thing left to do. I place the chain collar around your neck and snap the padlock into place.

“Revert to normal, pal.”

You reach up and feel the sticky dried cum in your hair.

“That all really happened, didn’t it?” you ask slowly.

I nod and smile.

The realization sinks in as your memories become more focused.

“So, who’s the Master?” I ask.

“You are, SIR,” you reply. You surprise yourself with the force of your answer.

I laugh. “That’s a good boy.” I turn to go, then turn back and toss the keys to the chain and device to you.

“Will I see you again?” you ask.

“What do you think?”

The End.