The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Of Pink Panties and Cheerleaders

By Mr. Scade

Yolanda “Jolly” Roseberry walked down a long and dark hallway illuminated only by yellow light bulbs here and there. Usually Jolly wouldn’t be seen in such premises but tonight was a special night, so special, in fact, that it forced a smile of anticipation upon Jolly’s face and allowed her to forget about the ugly, graffiti-painted walls around her. She always pondered the reason for the haven to be hidden at the end of such a disgusting place, but, after a bubbly self conversation, she realized that it was the best location possible if she wished to keep her activities a secret.

Jolly soon found herself in front of a big brick wall painted in a bright pink; there was a metal door painted with flowers in magenta and cyan and yellow on one side of the wall. Jolly smiled, relishing in the beauty of the mural in front of her, and grabbed the pink key wrapped around her neck as if a necklace. She wrapped her manicured hand around the door’s handle, inserted the key in the keyhole, and with a little display of skill and strength opened the metal door; soft, pink light poured and fell upon Jolly’s uniformed body and blonde crown before she walked in with a giggle.

She walked down some stairs and entered a wide, empty room that had walls painted in blues and pinks, wtih posters of famous and erotic pop-stars and many a handsome man hung on them, and a floor covered by a cute and pink rug. There was a huge mirror on one of the walls and it was towards it that Jolly walked with a smile. The young, golden-haired girl was dressed in her usual cheerleader uniform, with the knee-high socks, the short skirt and tight top over the even tighter pink leotard underneath, and the special sneakers. The outfit had the unique effect of allowing tingling sensations course through Jolly’s body that made her feel perpetually happy and somewhat aroused; something that was evident once anyone stared upon her majestically large tits and her very erect nipples.

The sound of giggles and laughter diverted Jolly’s attention from her own image and the thoughts of sex it provoked. “Like, so cute,” The bimbo girl thought as she did a final inspection of her outfit, making sure it was perfect, and placed one hand on the side of the mirror. As it turns out, the mirror was actually a hidden door. Through the door, a dark room crowded by many girls dressed a pink uniform just like Jolly’s could be seen. The army of bimbo cheerleaders all looked like clones of each other: each had breasts as big as or bigger than grapefruits, blonde hair was a rule with crowns of almost all shades of gold and yellow upon the girls’ heads, and they all sported empty stares and breezy smiles.

Jolly giggled in glee at seeing her bimbo sisters and walked into the room. Once inside she was able to notice that, herded between the many blonde cheerleaders, three girls dressed in black and purple and red, with scared looks upon their shadowed faces, were embracing each other for comfort and protection. Jolly stared at them, her face showing every bit of disgust her muscles, which were used only to smiling, could show before a smile, a very naughty smile appeared.

“Like, that can’t be!” Jolly said in a singsong voice, her hip cocked to one side and pink-nailed hand resting on it, “We, like, have to change those ugly outfits!”

The army of bimbo cheerleaders nodded and giggled in agreement. Meanwhile, the trio of Goth girls, held each other tight, their shadowed faces wet with tears of fear and their hearts raced at the prospect of what would soon happen to them. Jolly stared at them with a different look, on closer inspection, Jolly thought, the girls were very attractive, if only they didn’t wear such distasteful attires and make-up Jolly would’ve tried to hit on them before. Luckily, that was a minor issue soon to be corrected.

“Like, rip off those totally ugly clothes,” Jolly commanded with a merry yet disturbing giggle, “We, like, need to see your naked tits!”

“No, please.... No!” One of the girls wept and pleaded, her heavily made-up face looking around the room for an escape route.

While the girl wept and tried desperately to find a way out of the bimbo haven, the army of bimbo cheerleaders grabbed their leather pants and fishnets and black shirts and ripped them off their bodies with skill and delicacy. All the time, the girls cried and struggled and held tight to their prized uniforms of individuality; but every bit of effort was futile, for the cheerleaders were more and were very skilled in what they did. One of the girls, one with fiery red cresses on her head, even screamed in defiance when she felt her breasts been groped and her sex violated.

“You look totally cute without, like, that ugly black on you,” Jolly licked her lips and stared at her fellow cheerleaders touching the goth girls’ legs and arms and lips and pussies and tits and asses.

Giggles here and there, laughter broke wherever one bimbo cheerleader remarked on the girls’ tattoos, and attempts at intelligent remarks – which, as we know, are practically impossible for blonde bimbos – were muffled by moans of passion and increasing arousal.

“Please, stop!” Cried one girl with a black wind tattoo on her belly, “Why are you...” Her plea was cut short by a moan, one of the bimbo cheerleaders had introduced on of her fingers into the goth girl’s pussy.

“Hehehe,” Jolly giggled as her hands caressing her uniform, “You know, you will, like, look better if you were, like dressed like this!” Jolly did a small twirl that ended with her in a cheerleading pose with her arms extended and her legs crossed, “You three will, like, become bimbo cheerleaders and stuff. Isn’t that, like, so totally cool!?” Several background giggles echoed.

For a second, one of the girls, one lucky enough to still have her leather choker tightly held on her neck, was capable of breaking from the onslaught of bimbo hands and capable to stare with indignation and fear at the leader of this adorable depravity. The girl feared not whatever sexual punishments this entourage of giggling ditz did to her, but she was horrified at the idea of becoming one of them.

“Please,” She whispered, her eyes glued on Jolly’s uniform, “I will do whatever you want... But,” Her voice broke as one pink-nailed hand squished her behind, “But don’t make me into one of those.”

“You’ll do whatever we ask of you?” One bimbo cheerleader with red lips said out loud as she rubbed her bosom against another bimbo cheerleader.

“Yes!” The girl with the choker said, “I will do anything you ask me... just... just don’t make me into a bimbo.” Her dark make-up ran down her cheeks in the form of black tears.

“Raven!” The girl with the fiery red cresses cried, “No... don’t...” A moan escaped her purple painted lips as her nipples were suckled by one bimbo cheerleader, “Don’t deal with her... You have to be strong....” Her voice trailed off as her body began to be filled with delicious pleasure.

“How cute, you even have, like, silly goth names!” Jolly cooed with a smile before she walked with a sexy stride towards one throne-like pink chair.

“Silly goth names,” The army of bimbo cheerleaders said softly, their hands removing the last bits of jewellery from the girls’ bodies and finding every sensitive inch of their skins.

“No... nnnhh,” Groaned the girl with the fiery red hair, “Flame is not a silly goth name.” It has a meaning, Flame wanted to say but the bimbo girls were experts at performing sexual acts upon their victims, hence why her hip began to push against the many fingers caressing the inside of her now hungry pussy.

“It is a silly goth name, and, like, so disgusting,” Jolly said with a pout as she placed her scantily clad behind on the neon-pink chair.

“Thorn is...” The girl that had spoken first said with a pant, her face was flushed with sexual need, and her whole body was open to the bimbo cheerleaders, “Thorn is...”

“A silly goth name,” Jolly giggled as she began to open her legs.

“Thorn is a silly goth name,” Thorn mindlessly repeated with a moan, then she realized what she had said, “No! I am not a silly.... Thorn is a strong, powerful name!”

“Thorn is an ugly name.” Jolly said matter-of-factly.

“Thorn...” Thorn said softly, “No.... Thorn has a meaning... it... it represents my....”

“Silliness,” Jolly interrupted with glee, her body still wriggling about the chair.

“Silliness?” Thorn’s will wavered.

“No, Thorn!” Raven cried, but a French kiss from a pink-lipped cheerleader stopped her. The kiss lasted for quite a while and at first Raven tried to fight it, but she was met with more protruding and intrusion of fingers, and eventually surrendered to it.

“Yes, Thorn is a silly dilly name.” Jolly kept on smiling.

“Thorn is a... a very sss-silly name that represents...” Thorn tried to explain her belief in her own name, but Jolly’s words were starting to break her.

“Represents your nature!” Flame cried once she broke free from a red-lipped French kiss, “You chose Thorn because every rose has a thorn, and you are that thorn!” Flame had conviction painted all around her face, but when she felt a cheerleader’s tongue graze her pussy, that conviction turned into something out of a porn film.

“Then you have, like, a silly nature,” Jolly giggled, “See, you, like, speak of the meaning of your names, but, like, they are totally simple silly goth names. They don’t, like, represent anything but how totally silly you are.”

“I am Flame,” Flame moaned, “I am fire. I am... hmmm...” Another moan. Tears were coming down her face as her arms were bound and her sex violated.

“Like, you all have silly goth names,” Jolly giggled as she caressed the length of her knee-high socks, “Who, like, names a girl Flame?” She smiled with her pink-painted lips, “You totally made up those names. Those, like, silly goth names.”

“Silly goth names,” Raven, Thorn and Flame found themselves echoing in unison.

“Silly goth names,” The army of bimbo cheerleaders whispered and moaned.

“Yes,” Jolly said as she ran her hands upon each leg, a sexy smirk on her face, “You, like, need new names – bimbo names.”

“No! My real nam....” Thorn’s concentration was broken by a tongue playing with her nipples, “No....”

“No bimbo...” Raven groaned as she felt her body being moved by many a manicured hand.

“Oh, like, yes bimbo,” Jolly giggled, as she reclined on the neon-pink chair, “You totally need silly bimbo names because you totally are so silly bimbos.”

“Silly bimbo names,” The army of cheerleaders echoed as they separated the girls.

“Silly bimbo names,” Raven, Thorn and Flame echoed without realizing it.

“Yes, you need silly bimbo names,” Jolly continued, her make-up enhanced stare on the three decreasingly-goth girls, “You want silly bimbo names. You, like, need to have silly bimbo names.”

“I need no bimbo name!” Flame cried as she struggled to free herself from the sexual embrace of the cute cheerleaders, “I have my silly goth name! I am... I am Flame... I am fire, I am heat....” Flame tried to remember the mantra she had created when she chose Flame as her spiritual name, but for whatever reason she couldn’t find the well-learned words.

“No, you are LAME,” Jolly giggled, “You are, like, so lame. Your name, like, totally sounds like LAME.”

“Lame...” Flame cried, “No. It is Flame. Strong flame....”

“No, you are a weak Flame, with, like, a silly goth name,” Jolly said.

“I am...” The army of cheerleaders wrapped their bodies around hers, bringing delicious pleasure to wherever their learned tongues and fingers touched, “I am Flame.”

“No, you are, like, Deborah,” Jolly said.

“That’s my real name!” Flame cried, real terror now on her tear-stained face, “How did you know my real name!”

The wave of terror and fear travelled towards the other two girls that, while they wanted to cry in fear too, were completely taken in by the skilled caresses of the sexily dressed cheerleaders.

“See, I, like, totally said they were silly made up names!” Jolly giggled.

“Who are you?” Raven managed to say; she was panting and moaning and was returning the fervent kisses she was receiving.

“I am, like, a silly, dumb and horny bimbo cheerleader,” Jolly giggled with such glee and conviction that the army of cheerleaders giggled in response, “I, like, make bimbos.”

“I won’t be a bimbo...” Flame said softly.

“Yes, you will!” Jolly said, “You all want silly bimbo names so you can, like, be total bimbos.”

On cue, the uniformed bimbos forced an onslaught of sexual pleasure upon the goth girls’ bodies; they licked their sexes, grazed their breasts, touched their necks... In conclusion, they forced the girls to orgasm and orgasm until their minds began to break.

“We want...” The girls struggled as their limp bodies were moved and caressed as if mindless puppets, “We want silly bimbo names.” They said in almost perfect unison.

“Like, so totally cool!” Jolly giggled a giggle strong enough to echo inside the three girls’ minds, of course, it helped that there was an army of bimbo cheerleaders giggling on the background.

“No bimbo names....” Flame said with the last speck of willpower she had left, “I am Deborah... Flame... not a bimbo.”

“No, Deborah,” Jolly said with a pink grin, “You are Bibi.”

“Bibi?” Flame whispered the name, feeling it as it abandoned her throat.

“Yes, Bibi is, like, a totally bimbo name,” Jolly said.

“Silly bimbo name,” Bibi said, licking her lips at the thought of the silly name.

“Yes, a silly bimbo name, for, like, a total silly bimbo girl,” Jolly moaned.

“Flaaaame,” Thorn moaned and extended a limp arm at her friend, “Please.”

“Like, I am Bibi,” The once-called Flame giggled, the onslaught of words and pleasure too much for her breaking mind to take.

“Like, yes!” Jolly said with ecstasy, “You are, like, Bibi, a silly bimbo girl!”

Bibi giggled.

“Raven! Raven! Raven! Raven!” Raven nerves broke; she cried her name over and over with a coarse voice as her faith in them leaving the place disappeared. She cried and cursed on the inside at seeing her friend die.

“Like, no-o!” Jolly said, her stare on Raven’s yes, “That’s, like, a silly goth name and you, like, can’t have anything but, like, a totally silly bimbo name if you are going to be so a silly bimbo cheerleader!”

“Silly bimbo names,” The three girls mindlessly repeated, the army of cheerleaders backing them.

“I have an idea! Why don’t we, like, use your real names!”

“Real names,” The two remaining girls were now echoing without realizing it, their minds already far away in a dimension of sheer sexual ecstasy caused by the experienced hands and lips and tongues.

“Tell me your, like, your real names, sillies,” Jolly commanded with a smile as she raised her legs upon the chair’s gynaecology-chair-like extensions.

“Luciana,” Moaned Raven.

“Rikki,” Whispered Thorn.

“I am, like, Bibi,” Giggled Bibi.

“Like, no wonder you chose silly goth names,” Jolly giggled, her hand fidgeting to touch her increasingly wet sex, “Those names are, like, totally not cool.” The bimbo cheerleaders laughed, “But you, like, chose the wrong silly names. You should’ve chosen, like, silly bimbo names.”

“Silly bimbo names,” Luciana, Rikki and Bibi moaned, pink and red lips caressing their necks and nipples, knee-high socks rubbing against their legs.

“Are you a silly bimbo, Bibi?” Jolly suddenly said, questioning Bibi’s mind.

“I have a silly bimbo name,” Bibi said.

“Like, meaning?”

“Meaning I am, like, a silly bimbo.”

And, as if telepathically ordered, the army of cheerleaders congratulated and rewarded Bibi at accepting her new name by quickly licking and touching her sensitive parts until a wave of several orgasms rocked her body and weakened her mind.

“You,” Jolly extended a manicured finger in a swirling movement towards Luciana, “Like, your name is, like, too hard and long.”

“Too hard and long?” Luciana showed some resistance.

“Like, ahaaa,” Jolly giggled with excitement, “You should, like, be called something like Luci or Luly!”

“Luci,” Cried a group of bimbo cheerleaders. “Luly!” Another group of blonde bimbos cried louder.

“Luly,” Whispered Luciana as a pink-painted finger slowly crept inside her mouth. Luciana, with her mind completely clouded and hazed, began to suckle on the finger.

“Like, you are Luly. Luly is, like, a total bimbo name!”

“Like, I am Luly,” Luly said with an airy voice as she suckled on the finger, “Like, yeah. I am totally Luly.”

And at hearing Luly accepting her new reality, the squad of blonde girls that were caressing her immediately increased the strength and skill of their caresses and brought the confused girl into a sea of tit orgasms and pussy orgasms so strong that the last bits of her ability to think disappeared.

“Good bimbo!” Repeated Jolly.

“Bimbo name,” Rikki said with a fake smile. Rikki was using all her skills as an actress to break free from whatever curse this silly bimbo before her had placed upon her friends.

“Uh?” Jolly moaned as she turned her pink-painted face towards Rikki.

“My name is, like, a silly bimbo name already,” Rikki giggled and cried on the inside. Trying to maintain her charade was becoming extremely difficult as the many hands of the cheerleaders began to caress her more and more.

“Like, yes it is!” Jolly said after pondering the idea for a while.

Rikki moaned and smiled; she hoped that the witch would be satisfied and unknowingly leave her mind intact.

“But, like, it can be even more bimboish!” Jolly said with glee as the idea crept on her head.

Rikki’s eyes reddened, her throat began to hurt, “No!” She cried and trashed, “No! No! I am Rikki, I am Thorn!”

Strangely, the group of blonde, slim girls that were performing several majestic acts of sexual depravity on Rikki’s body stopped. They shared knowingly glances, giggled, and then lowered their heads near Rikki’s ear. Rikki’s heart was racing as ten hands began to fickle and fondle her sex, and twenty mouths began to whisper on her ear. “You want to be a silly bimbo. You need a silly bimbo name. You want to be a silly bimbo. You need to be a silly bimbo.”

“Nnnnoooo,” Rikki moaned as the whispers became her reality.

“Like, you are Ri-Ri,” Jolly said as smiled at the girl’s failed attempt at tricking her. Poor delirious woman, Jolly thought, no one can trick me. “Ri-Ri is such a bimbo name, don’t you think?”

“No! It is.... it is a silly name...” Rikki fought the onslaught of pleasure that began to cloud her mind.

“You are Ri-Ri,” The cheerleaders whispered.

“Like, yes,” Ri-Ri said with chuckle, “Like, I am Ri-Ri.”

Ri-Ri’s smile and mindless expression were replaced by the pornographic visage as her whole body shivered at the barrage of a pair number of orgasms removed her last bits of resistance.

“Like, you have cute, silly bimbo names,” Jolly said, her legs rubbed together and her toes curled at the sound of sex.

“Cute, silly bimbo names,” The three girls giggled.

“Like, you are bimbos,” Jolly said.

“We are, like, bimbos.” The girls giggled.

Jolly smiled a pleased smile. Her left hand lifted her extremely short, pink skirt to reveal a pair of cute, tight and extremely girly pink undergarments; they were a dark pink with light pink spiral deigns all over them, with frills on the outward areas; they were also so tight that they outlined Jolly’s increasingly hungry pussy perfectly.

“Like, stare at my cute, bimbo panties!” Jolly commanded with a giggle.

Suddenly, the army of blonde bimbos, all dressed in pink, forced the new recruits into a kneeling position. The black-haired girls tried to look away – a vestige of their former personalities – but their bodies were already tired from the many orgasms they had experienced, and the blonde cheerleaders were experienced. Soft, manicured fingers covered with pussy fluids forced their heads to stare at Jolly’s crotch and at her pink panties.

“Like, so totally nice and pink,” Jolly cooed as one pink-nailed finger slowly drew circles around her pink-covered sex, “Like, it feels so good to wear pink.”

The three black-haired and purple-lipped girls stared with open mouths at the display before them. Pink-nailed hands softly held their hands behind their backs as to avoid them to wander to their pussies and tits at the wrong time.

“Like, bimbos love pink.” Jolly said as she raised her crotch, “Like, you we love pink panties.”

“Pink...” The girls echoed.

“Yes, pink. Pink is, like, so cute, so delicious, so orgasmic. A bimbo’s colour.”

“A bimbo’s colour... pink,” Luly, Ri-Ri and Bibi managed to say, feeling the words forcefully escaping their lips while hands not their own worked on their pale tits and increasingly needy pussies.

“Oh, you do, like, love pink panties so very much,” Jolly said with a huge smile on her face, her finger drawing spirals over her hungry pink-covered sex, “Because they are, like, so bimbo! It is natural for a bimbo to, like, wear pink panties.”

“Yes,” The three girls said, their stares not moving from Jolly’s sex, happy giggling filling their ears.

“If they are so cute and, like, you like them so much,” Jolly whispered merrily, her fingers circling and touching her pink panties, “You should, like, totally wear them!”

“Yes?” They questioned the new reality filling their brains.

Unable to stare or pay attention to anything but the lovely pink panties before them and Jolly’s words, the three black-haired beauties didn’t realize the stirring and moving of bimbos behind them. Many hands still held them tightly in place and caressed their bodies, but the ones that were idly groping each other were now moving in the back, looking for something and whispering naughty comments and cute words.

“Of course, silly bimbos,” Jolly said, her stare inspecting the girls’ nipples and curves, catching them shudder when she called them silly bimbos, “You, like, love wearing pink, girly, bimbo panties and bras! You, like, totally love to wear pink. You love to feel pink stuff, like, covering your pussies and tits, don’t you?”

“Yes... we do...” Chanted the now entranced, empty-minded girls as the sound of perfect giggles began to fill the back of their minds.

“You love how, they, like feel on your silly pussies and dumb tits,” Jolly continued filling the heads of the three decreasingly-goth girls with her ideas, “Girly, frilly, and, like, totally pink!”

“Girly... frilly...” The three girls repeated.

“And totally pink!” Jolly giggled.

“And totally pink.” The three girls moaned.

“That is, like, what you can only, like, wear and stuff,” Jolly said, the spiralling of her finger concentrating above the wet stain over her sex, “Like, only thing that can, like, grace your pussies and tits.”

“And you totally love to, like, wear pink because it makes you, like, so totally horny!” Jolly moaned at her own words, her finger slowing down, “Wearing pink makes you, like, so horny.”

“Yes!” The girls moaned, “So horny. Yes!”

Giggles and laughter broke in the ranks of the bimbo cheerleaders. Those not busy with looking for the three girls’ future garments slowly falling prey to Jolly’s words and spell.

“Like, repeat after me.” Jolly ordered with a smile, “I like pink.”

“I like pink,” Each black-haired girl repeated, some of the bimbo cheerleaders falling behind.

“You, like, love pink.”

“I love pink.” The black-haired girls said, their words closing in unison.

“You only wear pink,” Jolly, by this point, was slowly rubbing her sex.

“I only wear pink.” The three girls giggled, their stares fixed on Jolly’s masturbation; their sexes ached to be touched.

“Pink, like, covering your pussies and tits,” Jolly said, squirming.

“Pink, like, covering our pussies and tits,” The trio chanted in unison, most of the cheerleader army joining in.

“So girly and pink,” Jolly said.

“So girly and pink,” They chanted

“So, like, arousing,” Jolly soothed.

“Like, arousing,” The now giggling trio repeated.

“Pink makes you horny,” Jolly said, feeling the truth to that statement.

“Pink makes us, like, horny,” The girls said, oblivious to the set of pink-dressed cheerleaders holding pink garments.

“So horny you can’t think,” One voice said.

“So horny we can’t think,” Many voices repeated.

“Yes, just, like, a bimbo,” Jolly giggled.

“Yes, just, like, a bimbo,”

The three black-haired, pale girls were so taking in by Jolly’s panties and power that they never noticed when the blonde bimbos released their arms and necks and slowly began to slide pink, girly panties up their legs and clasp frilly, pink bras over their tits. The cheerleaders performed this action with skill and giggles, sliding the thin, bright-pink panties up their legs, and covering the different tit sizes with similar bras with frills and heart designs.

“That is why you are, like, wearing pink, right?” Jolly said with a pink smile, her finger now eagerly rubbing up and down her pink-covered pussy.

Suddenly, Ri-Ri, Luly and Bibi felt the soft, silken caress of the girly garments upon their breasts, backs and shoulders, and their sexes and asses. Each girl stared down at their new sexy and girly lingerie and cried “pink” in glee and moaned when they inspected the garments with their hands, the soft caress on sensitive skin pushing them into a sexual haze.

“Like, so cool, you are now, like, wearing pink!” Jolly moaned, “You must be, like, ubber bimbos.”

“Yes,” The three girls said with only happiness in their voices.

“Dumb,” Jolly said, matter-of-factly.

“Dumb” The three girls replied, each trying to force their fingers into their now covered pussies.

“Horny,” Jolly giggles

“Horny” The girls repeated, absorbing and feeling the truth.

“Pink,” Jolly moaned.

“Pink,” The three girls moaned in ecstasy as the delicious word echoed in their minds.

“And if you are, like, bimbos, then that means you, like, need to be cheerleaders!” Jolly added.

“Cheerleaders?” The three girls questioned, their heads cocked, and their dumb minds trying to make sense of the new truth Jolly gave them.

“Yes, cheerleaders,” Jolly smiled, “Cheerleading is, like, what a bimbo like us,” She sensually moved her hands all around her body, “Is for. We, like, are always bubbly and happy and, like, that makes us perfect for being a cheerleader and stuff.”

“Like, so true,” Luly cooed.

“Totally,” Ri-Ri smiled.

“Like, I wanna be a total cheerleader,” Bibi moaned.

“And, like, you will because you, like, totally have a cheerleader fetish.”

“Like, a cheerleader fetish?” Ri-Ri asked.

“Yes, you, like, get so horny at thinking about cheerleaders and stuff,” Jolly said as she removed herself from the chair.

“So true,” Luly said, “Like, I am so horny and this, like, room is filled with cheerleaders and stuff.”

Bibi and Ri-Ri nodded in agreement. The three girls suddenly found that whenever they laid their eyes upon the cheerleaders, their stares wandered not upon the blonde’s curves but on their deliciously cute outfit.

“Like, I wanna be a cheerleader,” Ri-Ri giggled as she stood up.

“Me too!” Cried Bibi with a childlike pout.

Of course, the ditzy cheerleaders complied with their new sisters’ wishes seeing how wrong it was to have a silly bimbo cheerleader dressed in only panties and bras. Soon the onslaught of hands brought bright-pink skirts up the girl’s legs; knee-high socks to cover their naked legs; extremely tight, dark pink tops that almost moulded to their upper bodies; and matching pink sneakers with heart designs all over them.

“Cute!” The three girls giggled at seeing each other dressed in her cheerleader uniform.

“You, like, are almost perfect,” Jolly said as she walked towards the three new additions to her entourage.

“Almost... perfect?” Luly said, her head sexily cocked to the side and a confused expression on her face, “Like, whatdya mean?”

“Like, a silly bimbo cheerleader can’t have, like, black hair!” Jolly said as she grabbed Luly’s black hair with her right hand, and caressed Bibi’s black and red cresses with her left hand, “She should, like, have blonde hair!”

“Like, she’s right!” Bibi said as her curious eyes looked around her bimbo sisters and noticed that not one of them wasn’t a blonde, “Like, we have to be blondes!”

“Like, totally blonde!” Ri-Ri and Luly cried in unison.

And once the three girls gave up the beautiful mess of black and purple and red of their heads, the army of cheerleaders, all of which by now already had a handful of mind-bending orgasms, proceeded to change the girls’ hair colour into light shades of blonde. Meanwhile this took place, Jolly enjoyed the uniformed bodies of her new recruits as one senior recruit tasted the pink-covered fruit between her legs.

Time later, three formerly goth girls stood before three full-body mirrors with their gazes completely sucked in by the arousing image of their uniforms and the attractive highlight of blonde on their long manes of hair. The girls touched each other and giggled as the memories of just a couple of hours before tried to intervene with this new reality.

“You are, like, totally silly bimbo cheerleaders, now!” Jolly said, followed by a general agreement from the many cheerleaders in the room, including Bibi, Ri-Ri and Luly.

“Like, so true!” Giggled Luly.

“Like, I am sooo horny,” Bibi said, “Like, staring at my sexy uniform and, like, feeling my pink panties makes me, like, wanna touch myself.”

“Why touch yourself,” Jolly said with a naughty smile on her face and depravity in her mind, “When you, like, can have other touch you!”

“So true!” Cried the three girls before they began to hug each other, not with fear, but with arousal and need.

Soon from the dark room only giggles and moans could be heard as an orgy of bimbo cheerleaders took place.

Fin