The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

(As always, a quick word of thanks to the man that makes this all readable, James.)

Of An Innocence Divine—Chapter 2

Lucy’s First Shift

It had been a good day at college for Lucy, and now she wondered what her first evening at work would hold for her. Pamela and Margaret had already left for classes/rehearsal by the time she set out for the club. She’d done her studying before leaving; Lucy was determined that college came first, and the job came second, despite how handy the money would be.

For once she entered the club not through the main entrance, but by the staff one around the side. Andrew was there to greet her: “Lucy, so glad to see you here, and ready for work. Looking forward to it?” he asked.

“I think so.” she replied, “I just hope that I make a good job of it, it’s my first job, did you know?”

“Yes, Pamela and Margaret did tell us that, but I’m sure everything will be fine.”

He checked her ears, and noticed her confusion as he did so.

“Quoi?” she said, accidentally slipping back into French.

“Simplement.” replied Andrew, before returning to English, “Part of the club outfit for the ladies is a pair of earrings. I just needed to know if your ears are pierced or not, but I see they are. Now, if you go through to the changing room, you will find your uniform all laid out for you; just slip it on, put in the earrings, slip on the jewelry, then report to the main entrance, where Doris will be waiting for you.”

“Thank you, Sir.” Lucy replied, heading off in the direction Andrew had pointed out.

The uniform fitted perfectly. She took out her own earrings, slipped in the studs provided, neatly marked with “PB” on them, and the necklace, complete with small gemstone, again with “PB” marked on it.

* * *

“She’s online, Sir.” Andrew told his boss.

“Excellent, let’s start her off with work, especially as Doris is waiting for her. We’ll have some fun with her later, once we are sure there are no reception problems.”

* * *

Lucy was delighted how easily she took to the role of door girl at the club, not realising that her initial training had already been locked into her mind. Combine that with the transmission signal sent out through the club to staff, and, well, it all passed in a bit of a haze, Lucy not even noticing just how much she was flirting with the male clients as they entered the club—but, then again, that was the plan.

Indeed, she had no idea of the time until someone tapped on her door and told her it was time for her break. Only then did she realise she’d been working for nearly two hours—about half her shift. She headed out towards the back, planning to catch her breath, use the toilets, and then get back to work. She never even noticed that she wasn’t heading in the right direction for the back entrance, but rather toward the back offices.

“Is she on her way?”

“Yes, Sir, she will be with you in about two minutes. The commands sent to the earrings should have her, how do you put it, all ready and willing for you.”

“Excellent.”

Lucy found herself stood outside a door she didn’t recognise, and, seemingly by instinct, her hand tapped on the door.

“Come in.” boomed a voice in reply.

She entered as instructed, without quite knowing why.

“Ah, Lucy, or should I be formal and call you Lucienne?”

“Lucy is fine, sir. I apologise, its my first night, and I seem to have got lost on my way out back for my break. Can you help me find my way please?” she replied demurely, not being sure, but suspecting she might be in the manager’s office or something.

He smiled back at her. “No, you’ve come to exactly the right place, my dear. I have a little present for you. Why don’t you come over here and take a look?”

Lucy thought it best to do as she was told, but gasped, then squealed when she saw what the present was. Below desk level he had no clothes on, and all she could see was his very erect cock. Despite her reaction, he remained calm,

“Activate escort girl programming.” he said in a calm voice.

Lucy’s face went blank, and then she spoke just one word, “Activating.”

He waited patiently, and then smiled as Lucy’s face changed from shocked innocence to eager arousal.

“What a wonderful present you have got for me, Sir! I’m such a lucky girl.” she replied.

“I know. Why don’t you lose that uniform, and show me just how grateful you are to receive my gift?”

“Oh yes, please!” the now eager girl said.

By the time Lucy had lost her clothes, she was well lubed and aroused; there was no need for foreplay here. She slipped onto his erect cock, emanating squishing noises as she slid down the full length, and onto his lap. There had been a slight obstruction as he broke through her hymen, but she was so eager, she barely noticed the breaking of it, or any pain caused by doing so.

The rutting continued for several minutes. Then he let out a loud gasp of pleasure, and sent numerous blasts of hot cum deep into her pussy.

“I hope Andrew remembered to make sure it wasn’t the wrong time of month for this!” he thought afterwards, but knowing his sidekick would have done so. Once recovered, he instructed Lucy to go to the toilets, clean herself up, and get back to duty. He told her that all she would then remember of her break was going outside for some fresh air, then going back to her little office. He then deactivated the special programming, directed Lucy to the washroom, and smiled as she left.

“That was just so sweet.” he said to himself, “Been a long time since I’ve broken one in, so literally, at least.”

Lucy finished her shift, and went off to change. She was going to switch earrings when one of the other women suggested she just leave them in, if she was going to do regular shifts. She could see no harm in that idea, and did just that.

* * *

“Well?” Andrew asked.

“Wonderful, she was just so tight, you wouldn’t believe it!” he said with a grin. “You did check?”

“Yes Sir, I did. No danger of her finding herself pregnant, don’t worry.”

“Excellent. Remind me to arrange for her two minders to get a raise at work.”

“That will be done.”

* * *

Back home

“So how did it go?” Pamela asked Lucy on her return.

“Fine, thanks,” Lucy replied. “And the money will come in handy for getting through college.”

“Anything exciting happen?” Margaret asked, a wicked smile wrinkling on her face, suspecting ...

“No; only real event was I got slightly lost going out for my break, but that was about it.”

“Fancy a cup of tea, or maybe something stronger?” Margaret asked, seemingly generally, but looking straight at Lucy.

Pam roared with laughter, “Oh, let her be! But yes, I could do with a drink tonight. Your room or mine?” she said looking straight at Margaret.

Margaret smiled, “Oh, let’s go to mine. I’ve got something to show you as well as a drink, anyway.”

Lucy just looked confused at all these sly comments, and just left it at that.

“Thanks, but no, I need to go and do some studying for tomorrow.”

“Think I might be doing some studying, too.” said Pamela with a grin.

“Oh, quite possibly.” replied Margaret, trying to sound innocent, but not really succeeding. “We need to, err, study up those dance steps before tomorrow.”

“I’ll leave you to it then.” replied Lucy, heading for her room, “Good night.”

“Yes, it might be the right word for it.” replied Margaret, Pamela raising her hand to cover her mouth, blushing as she did so, but Margaret ignored her totally.

Lucy started studying, but she could easily hear the two other women talking in Margaret’s room. First, the sound of drink, presumably alcoholic, being poured, and then voices talking. Then the talk turned to strange noises, and then a muffled squeal, presumably of pleasure, from Margaret, and then a fit of giggling ensued. Lucy just ignored all these things, turning in a little while later for the night.

* * *

“Do you think she heard?” Pamela asked in the morning, after Lucy had left for college.

“Even if she did, she wouldn’t have a clue what was going on, anyway; far too innocent for matters like that.” replied Margaret. “She’d never imagine anything like that happening, let’s face it.”

“So true, and so handy.” said Pamela, grinning as she did so.

“Unless you want her to join us?” Margaret asked her.

Pamela laughed, “No, I don’t think that’s wise!”

“For now, at least,” Margaret replied. “But maybe, at some point...?”

“No, no, no!” was the firm repsonse.

“Shame.”

* * *

Lucy’s life moved into a smooth routine of college, work, and sex, though it was always ensured that she knew nothing about the last, of course. The management continued to have their fun with her. Selected clients also got the opportunity to do the same, for the right fee, of course — well, for most of the month, at least; great care was taken to ensure there was never any ‘accidents’ with the girls.

Pamela and Margaret continued to work on the chorus line at the Follies show, enjoying regular trips to Pandora’s Box, sometimes with male friends, other times, just as a pair, depending on how the mood and inclination took them.

Then something surprising to all happened.

“Pamela, good to see you,” said Andrew. “How can I help?”

“We might have, err, a little problem,” she replied. “Some producer from Hollywood has taken a fancy to Margaret, wants her to go out there and start making movies.”

“Well, we’ll miss her, but what’s the problem?”

“The fact that she wants me to go out there with her as her, ummm, companion, so she won’t get lonely and all that.”

“Margaret wouldn’t be lonely for long. I’m sure all the men out there would soon see to that. But, alright, we’ll miss your business, but how does this affect us otherwise?”

“Lucy won’t be coming with us. We did offer, but she wants to stay here at college, and besides that, she told us she liked her job here! But she can’t afford that apartment without us, and, though she might be able to get people in to share, they may just wonder about events, especially as they would probably be friends from college, so ... ?”

“Leave it with me.”

* * *

“Well, we do have that small place at the back of the club where she could live.”

“But why should we do it, we’ve had staff come and go before, not a memory of what happened while they were working here.”

“Let’s just say that Margaret is calling on that favour we owe her, and, let’s face it, it’s a big favour we owe her. Its only until she gets through college, as they say she’ll probably go back to France after that, and we can ensure she’s none the wiser before she leaves. Its not like it’s for free: we can always take a small allowance as rent, roughly what she’s paying the girls now to share.”

“How much work would it take to get it ready? I know we owe Margaret, but I dont want to spend a fortune on her...”

“Not a lot, in all honesty. We would then be straight with Margaret over what happened, so it’s probably a win-win situation all ways around.”

“Get it sorted, then; though ensure it’s good enough that Lucy can always welcome visitors to her place if we need her to do so.

“Done, boss.”

* * *

“Margaret, Andrew here. When do you two plan on leaving town?”

“Two or three weeks, we have to serve our notice at the theatre before we go. Why?”

“Because we need time to get the place ready for Lucy. And we also need to get Lucy ready for life at this place too.”

Margaret roared with laughter, “Yes, that will be fun for all of you!”

“Should be fun for you two as well, I suspect. Will Hollywood ever cope?”

“I’m sure it will survive, even with Pamela turning up as well.” she replied, laughing as she did so, “Already had the contract to sign for the new career out there. Signed, sealed and delivered, Margaret Odell, the latest superstar ... with luck!”

“You can always come back here if it doesn’t work out.”

“I know, darling, but I’m sure I can make it work somehow.”

“Margaret, I can believe that of you!”

* * *

The parting at the railway station was hardest on Lucy. She’d only just got to know her cousin again, and now, here she was, heading all the way across to the West Coast. Who knows when she might see her again, if ever? But she had herself a good job, she was determined to make her way through college, and so ...

“We won’t forget to write.” shouted Pamela to her, as the train pulled out the station, “Just make sure you do the same.”

“Don’t worry, I will.” Lucy replied, before heading to her new home, at the back of the club where she worked.

College went well, work certainly went well — in more senses than one — and Margaret’s film career made a steady, if unremarkable start. Margaret’s social life with Pamela was a whole different story. They became the talk of the town and, along with Clara Bow, were pretty much regarded as the head of the ‘It girls’, leading the rebellion of feminine behaviour in America. Boyish bob cuts, flapper dresses that left less to the imagination than most of America was used to, and an openly sexual style of life that all very much enjoyed. They weren’t necessarily controversial, but at the same time, they awakened the eyes of many young women to how they could be living their lives.

Lucy saw their pictures in the papers, and was pleased to see how well they were doing, even if she wasn’t sure that all the tales she heard were matters she thought was right and proper. Of course, what Lucy was doing wasn’t all right and proper; she just didn’t get to know about that.

* * *

1927, New York

“Congratulations Lucy, I hear you’ve graduated with good marks!”

“Yes, thanks Andrew, I have!”

“So what are your plans now? To go back to France?”

“Oh, heavens no! I want to stay here in New York, and work. Here would be nice, I enjoy the work, and though perhaps I shouldn’t say this, seeing I’m not meant to know, I enjoy all the sex too!”

“But … how do you … ?”

“Didn’t you know, I was studying sciences while here. Well apparently whatever powered the thing that was controlling my mind — presumably the earrings … ?”

He nodded, partly in honesty, partly pure surprise.

“Well it seems that it only lasts for about 2 years. I guess most staff don’t stay here as long as that?”

Again, he nodded.

“So anyway, since then, I’ve just been doing as I was told, and enjoyed every moment of it.”

“I think we need to see the Boss.”

“Yes, we do. For all the men I see, he’s still one of the best at sex.”

She saw the look of disappointment on Andrew’s face at that comment, and whispered, “Don’t worry, darling; you’re pretty hot stuff yourself.”

“But why didn’t you say anything?”

“What, and spoil all the fun? Get a new device fitted, and not enjoy it half as much? No thank you. Though agreed, it was quite interesting knowing I’d been controlled in that way for all that time. And alright, I find that quite an exciting idea.”

“We can always arrange it so you get the best of both worlds, you know: controlled for work, uncontrolled for pleasure.”

“Well, in that case, I think we have matters to discuss, and a new contract to sign. Oh, and a new mind-controlling transmitter to fit.” she added with a wink.

“Indeed we do.”