The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“The Odyssey”

by ThatSquickGuy ()

Chapter 3

Part 6: Regret and Renewal

Twenty minutes ago. Chloe woke up in a sticky puddle of her own juices.

And Evie’s.

She gently rolled over and came face-to-face with her sleeping friend. Her eyes widened as the events of the past two hours slowly came back to her. What had she done?! She realized for the first time she was now completely naked. She’d tricked her best friend and had happily given her a dangerous slime.

Then they had sex.

She remembered loving every second of it, but also being horrified of her actions. Chloe sat up quickly as her cheeks burned red with shame. It was all she could do to not break down into tears. How could she have done that?

“Don’t go, Chloe.” Evie mumbled as she slowly woke up too.

She couldn’t face Evie right now. Or anybody. Covering herself with her still wet clothes, she ran out of the room as fast as she could. She was glad that the corridors were empty as she made her way back to her quarters. She closed the door behind her and crumpled to the floor, sobbing. She kept replaying the scene over and over in her mind.

Why couldn’t she stop herself? Had she wanted to stop? How could she ever see Evie again after that?

Still crying, Chloe stood up and locked the door. She stuffed her slimy, wet clothes in one of her drawers and tried to clean herself off with the small sonic shower device that the room had. But, all she could do was stand there and relive the moment as the vibrations stimulated her all over again. Her warm tears drying as they met the sonic pulses.

God! It had felt good. Why did it feel so amazing? Did she really like it or was it just the slime that made her feel so good? What had that stuff done to them?

She finally stopped crying and sat alone on the floor for a few minutes thinking how Evie would never trust her again. Evie would never forgive her after this. Then, suddenly, the ship seemed jerk out from under her and she was thrown against the bed. She sniffled a little at the pain. Luckily, it hadn’t really hurt that bad. But, when she heard the news about Grace’s death she started crying all over again.

She wondered if Evie was okay and that made her sniffle again. Chloe wanted to be left alone and she wanted to talk to someone all at the same time. So, indecisive and guilt-ridden, she just sat there leaning against the bed, naked, as she cried. After a few minutes, she looked up as there was a knock on the door.

“Chloe?” Wash’s voice came from the other side. “Chloe are you in there? Are you okay?”

Chloe didn’t want to answer him. She didn’t want to see him or anyone.

“I’m coming in.” Chloe had forgotten that she’d given Wash the code to her door a while ago. Now, she quickly tried to cover up and wipe the tears from her red, bleary eyes as the door slid open.

“Chloe?” Wash ran in and abruptly stopped as he saw Chloe sitting naked on the floor. He closed the door and pulled the sheet off the bed, covering her up as he knelt next to her. “Chloe what happened? Are you okay?”

Chloe sniffled a little, “Wash…” She tried her best, but she ended breaking down sobbing again before she could continue.

“What wrong?” He’d never seen her act like this. He tried to put his arms around her, but she just pulled away and backed into the corner of the room. It wouldn’t do any good to ask more questions. He sat down next to her and leaned back against the bed hoping she’d answer him. “I’m here for you Chloe.”

She looked back over at him for a second. He was right, he was there for her. He’d always been there for her. Ever since they’d been kids he’d been there for her. He would understand. Her mouth was trembling as she finally managed to say, “Oh… Wash, I couldn’t stop myself.” She cried again and fell face down on his strong shoulder for support.

“Chloe, what do you mean?” He put his arm around her to comfort her as best he could. “What have you been doing?” She didn’t answer for a moment. He looked at her quivering form as she wept into his shoulder. “Where have you been?” He asked softly, shaking his head.

“With Evie.” Her words were slightly mumbled as she still couldn’t look at him.

“What?”

“The slime made me do things to Evie.”

“The slime from the planet?”

“Yes...” Chloe cried again.

“What did you do Chloe?” He said slowly and calmly. “What happened to Evie?”

Chloe slowly looked up at him. He was so handsome right now. So comforting. “We… had.. sex.” She cried a little again. Wash knew how close the two them were and how much she cared for Evie. Chloe had often told Wash about her desire to save sex for after marriage. So he knew how much this had hurt her. “The slime made me give some to her too.”

“Chloe, it’s okay...” He held her closer.

“No, it’s not!” She pushed away. Her voice trembled, “We couldn’t stop. No matter if we wanted to or not. Who knows what that slime did to us.” She sniffled again.

“Chloe, we need to go back and make sure she’s okay and so that Evie can check you out.”

“I can’t go back to Evie right now.” Chloe pushed herself further into the corner. “Not after what I did. I don’t want to hurt her again.”

“That wasn’t you. You said it was the slime, right? If there’s no more slime there then you can’t hurt her.” He reached out for her and Chloe shrank back. “Or me.” She looked at his outstretched arms. “Don’t worry Chloe. You can’t hurt me.” He smiled, trying to make her feel better.

Chloe sat there for a moment looking at him with tears in her eyes. Finally, she broke down and cried, “Wash!” as she fell into his strong arms. She loved him. And now he was here to help her again. Just like always.

They sat there for a while with her heaving sobs into his chest. Wash wrapped his arms around her and held her tight against him.

“Shhh… It’s okay, Chloe. Everything’s gonna be fine.” They rocked back and forth a little and Wash brushed her long hair out of her face.

Finally, Chloe stopped crying and they just sat together as Wash comforted her. She slowly looked up at him, then without thinking about it, quickly kissed him.

“Chloe! What was th..” Chloe kissed him again, this time deeper and longer, cutting off his quick protest. She let the sheet she’d been wearing drop to the floor revealing her gorgeous body as she hugged him close. When she finally drew back, it took Wash a second to catch his breath. “Chloe…”

“Wash. Please…” She whined softly looking into his handsome brown eyes. She kissed him again, slowly pushing him backwards to the floor.

“I promised we’d always be together. But not like this…” He pushed her up off him slightly. “Not now. You always wanted to wait remember?”

“I think we’ve waited long enough.” She pushed his arms back down and kissed him again. Chloe had always dreamed of being with Wash. Ever since they had been kids, when he had promised Chloe that he’d always be with her and she had accepted. Now it was reality. They were together.

Wash was so conflicted. Her soft lips felt so good. But Chloe would never act like this; throwing herself at him. How could this be so right and so wrong at the same time? As she kissed him again, he thought for just a moment that he smelled something sweet on her breath. A beautiful smell like the nicest perfume in the world. The more he thought about it the more relaxed he got. Very soon, he was kissing her back.

Chloe slowly moved down from his lips and softly kissed his neck as she unbuttoned the top of his shirt. Wash had stopped resisting and held his arms up as she slid his gray shirt off. She continued kissing her way down his well-toned chest as she undid his pants.

Wash still couldn’t believe that this was real. He loved how her soft breasts felt rubbing against him as she kissed and worked her way down him. This was so different from how she always was. It was almost like she was a new person. Somewhere in the back of his mind he was thinking about how the alien slime could still be affecting her. That idea vanished as she started softly sucking on his already hard dick.

“Chloe…” He moaned.

She was a complete novice at this kind of thing, but her eagerness made up for it. She had seen how the people in those movies had done this. But seeing and doing were two different things. She licked up and down the shaft for a minute, but then she hesitated for a moment before putting the head of his thick cock in her small mouth. She was instantly worried that she wasn’t doing a good job, so after just a few seconds she pulled his dick out of her mouth and caught her breath. She looked up at him anxiously.

“Keep… Going…” He slowly said.

She went back to her delicate licking and sucking enjoying an experience she’d never had before. This was almost like when she was with…

She stopped for a moment and Wash sat up on his elbows a little. “Chloe what is…”

She threw herself forward and kissed him hard and deep.

Wash threw his arms around her and they kissed as she rolled over onto her back. He broke the kiss and found himself looking down at her. She looked so angelic right now. Her blond hair perfectly framing her beautiful, slightly flushed face. Her bright blue eyes. That pretty smile made by those oh-so kissable pink lips. “Chloe, are you sur…”

“Yes.” She said softly.

Chloe gasped as Wash picked her up and spun her around onto the bed, gently laying her down. He stepped out of his pants as he joined her on the small bunk. He started kissing her as he gently guided his thick member into her inexperienced hole.

He was amazing! Chloe had never felt anything like this in her life. He seemed to be getting deeper with every thrust. Slow and gentle at first, but Wash gradually picked up speed as her body got used to the sensation. Her pussy quickly starting to produce copious amounts of juice. She grabbed onto the pillow behind her and moaned again. It all felt so good. He slowly started rubbing her breasts as he got more into it. Everything felt like it was on fire.

Chloe forgot for a moment where she was. Her whole world seemed to be just this room. Just the two of them. It was miraculous. Wash made everything fade away as he thrust in and out of her. Kneading her just right. Hitting every nerve just right to make her cum. After a while of Wash’s careful attentions, she was panting with joy as her first orgasm ever shook her body. Her pussy clamped hard around Wash’s dick not wanting it to leave her body. She screamed with pleasure and kissed Wash as deeply as she could.

Wash was getting faster and faster. His dick now almost pounding her with every deep thrust. He was panting now too. Chloe moaned as his thrusts came harder and harder. If it weren’t for the pillow she would have almost banged her head and wall right behind her as Wash’s strikes came again and again. Then, without warning, he suddenly seemed to stop. Chloe barely had time to look up at him before he thrust in again. Then again, just as deep. Chloe moaned and lay her head back down as she felt an even greater warmth spread throughout her nether regions.

With a deep sigh, Wash rolled off the top of her and slid down the wall onto the bed. His arm falling gently behind Chloe’s head.

Chloe moaned and rubbed her soaking wet thighs together. She lay there still panting for a moment; staring at the ceiling. “That was amazing.” She said with a sigh. “I love you so much, Wash.”

A snore was the only answer from him. The long hours and the exertion were finally too much.

Chloe rolled over and snuggled up against him on the tiny bed. He looked so handsome even when he was asleep. “I love you.” She whispered softly. She lightly kissed him on his partially open mouth. And again, slowly, until, she too, fell asleep in the crook of his arm.

They slept on, oblivious to the world around them. An announcement came on the speaker, “Hyperspace jump in one minute.”

The lovers were so content they didn’t even feel the brief tremble as the ship jumped into hyperspace…