The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

OBNOXIOUS

(M/FF, Humiliation, Mind-control, Slavery)

Cindy Silver Eyes

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cindy_Silver_Eyes

I hate Brian Mersey. I flat out hate him. Where to begin? He is so arrogant and obnoxious. We’ve known each other since we were four. Our parents were friends. Actually, his whole family is arrogant and obnoxious. Dad, Mom, that shit little cousin he has, who’s even a bigger jerk than Brian is.

It started when we were kids really – even then, in the little birthday parties for kids, he’d pull my hair, throw water on me, tell me what a stupid little girl I was, and laugh his little kid ass off.. I hated him even then. Things hardly changed through high-school – he was part of my larger circle by default, and while I knew he constantly checked me out with a stupid little grin every time my parents threw a barbecue party for their friends and kids, I hardly ever hanged out with him and tried avoiding his arrogant, stupid, grinning face as much as I could... He was good at sports, for which he obviously felt every girl should drop on her knees and offer themselves to him, and enough of the girls did act that way to really piss me off at my own gender.

And he liked to pick up fights, which really bothered me more than anything. Every week we’d hear a story of he and his equally wicked cousin kicking the crap out of some poor guy for a tiny slight. All the parents expressed horror at such stories of course, but his jerk-off of a Dad was near proud, according to what my Dad told me… And the girls – a lot of them expressed utter terror at such animal-like behavior of course, but more than a few seemed to be turned on by it… I wanted to smack them in the face for just thinking that…

Mercifully, I hardly ever saw Brian during college. He went to West Coast, I stayed in New York, and that was fine by me… So, it was an unpleasant surprise to see him back in my circles when he moved back to NYC a year ago. He’d quit team sports apparently, but he’d buffed up even more, hitting the gym hard. I mean as a girl, you had to appreciate the hard lines, but I just could not look past the jerk that resided inside all those big muscles or that arrogant smirk that let me know I was being visually stripped visually every time Brian looked my way. As if that wasn’t enough, his father had apparently made a small killing in selling his chemicals business, and Brian was now driving around in a slick new Porsche. That made him all the more appealing to some girls, of course – but he’d become even a bigger asshole now and every time I ran into him at a bar or club, I just cursed inside, even as I smiled politely and made small talk, which meant having to listen to him bragging about this or that until I managed to slip away.

The one time I ran into him when I was with Jennifer, he just would not leave our side though. Jennifer was my best friend – and a total Jennifer-Love-Hewitt look alike, I gotta say… We’d been roommates in college. She was from California but she’d decided to stay in New York and started working for a human rights group in UN. People say I can be a bit prim sometimes – well, Jennifer is worse: She is a total Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes. Bu I love her just the same. And she hated Brian right away, even though the obnoxious jerk wouldn’t leave us alone for a moment, and obviously wanted to get into the pants of Jennifer right away. He was just so not Jennifer’s type; her previous boyfriend had majored in English Literature and poetry, and was currently working for a food-aid program in Zimbabwe. Naturally, dangling his Porsche keys or talking about the skyline views of his new apartment did not inspire Jennifer – or me – one bit and after two hours of hitting on us, Brian finally left, completely drunk and slurring as usual… What an obnoxious jerk.

The next time we ran into him was a humiliating disaster. I had a boyfriend by now, Steve—a nice guy Jennifer was working with and had introduced me. The three of us were waiting for a friend of Steve to join us, when Brian showed up half-way drunk already and in a pissed-off mood. He walked up to us and cracked a joke about what a great pair Jennifer and I made, the brunette and the blondie, and wondered out loud about how we spent all those lonely nights in college in our dorm room. It was the sort of jack-ass joke I had come to expect from Brian and wished he’d go away right away. Except, Steve made the mistake of objecting to his little joke… That was a horrible mistake and I didn’t even have enough time to warn Steve. Shortly the words escalated and my attempts to stand in between were of no use…

Brian just beat Steve senseless – he was bigger, stronger, more importantly, used to picking fights. I was sure Steve did not even expect things to go that far when Brian was already ready and willing… By the time they were separated, Steve was bleeding all over his face, and his nose looked like it was bent out of shape – I was screaming at Brian and Jennifer was too shell-shocked to say a thing… Brian just laughed as if it was nothing, called me a bitch, walked out of the bar in almost good spirits – I wished he’d crash his Porsche that very night but of course nothing of the sort happened. I was left mortified, apologizing to Steve for this asshole that I’d known since I was a kid even as the bar staff called up an ambulance.

Next time I saw Brian was just a few days later. My relationship with Steve had already soured. We were having drinks with Jennifer, and the last thing I wanted was another dose of Brian Mersey. Still, he did send us a couple of glasses of champagne. Jennifer’s idea was for both of us to go throw it on his arrogant, smirking face. But knowing him, I knew the best way to get rid of the jerk was to accept his offer, drink it up, and hope for him to leave…

By the time he came over to our side of the bar, I was already feeling tipsy – this had to be some strong champagne… I could tell Jennifer felt light-headed, too.

“Well, well, well…” Brian grinned. “The Brunette and the blondie again… and where’s that little fag who was hanging out with you the other day?”

“I… I…” I tried to form a sentence but nothing concrete came out.

Jennifer almost slipped down and Brian grabbed her by the waist with a chuckle.

“I guess, I’d better take you girls home…”

He began pulling Jennifer out the door and I found myself meekly following. He had one of those stupid, big-ass Humvees waiting outside the bar – what was this, his second fuckin’ car? I barely saw him tipping the valet a cool $50 – arrogant show-off… By the time he deposited Jennifer in the back, and me on top of her, I was nearly gone, and I was unconscious by the time we started moving…

I was surprised to awaken in my own living room – I tried to adjust my eyes. I saw the wall clock at near midnight – I had to have been out for nearly 3 hours. I was lying on the floor. I sat up and saw Brian seated in my comfy chair, having a beer.

I turned around and saw Jennifer also slowly waking up, next to me. He’d just dropped us on the floor like a couple of laundry bags apparently.

“Well, well, little sluts waking up at last…”

“What did you call me?” I asked furiously. There had to have been something in that dirty champagne he sent to us.

“I called you a slut – bitch, whore, cunt, fucktoy.. how about that? You like those any better?”

I opened my mouth to basically scream profanities at Brian and tried to get on my feet at the same time.

He just laughed. “Slut, shut up. And get on your knees. Lock your hands behind your neck”.

I tried to open my mouth to tell him to go fuck himself and fuck off and go to hell and more profanities – and I sort of could have done it, though the sharp jolt of pain I felt on my tongue was more than enough to shut me up. It felt like I was trying scrape my tongue against a million pieces of broken glass when I tried to speak.

And when I still remained seated, I felt pain like burning fire shooting through my muscles. It went away when I got on my knees in fast order as Brian commanded. I was dressed in my sexy black dress, originally intended for clubbing on a Friday. Now it rode up high on my thighs, as I stood on my knees, my hands clasped underneath my blonde hair as ordered.

He looked at me with a superior grin. “Yes, there was something in the champagne Cindy-slut… An obedience drug. The only perfected kind actually, though I’m sure CIA has had its own attempts… That’s where my dad made the killing, you see… Dangerous to use here in America, but a crowd-pleaser in the Middle-East. Oops, I mean crown-pleaser…” . He laughed hard.

He got up, towering over us.

“And I shall demonstrate with your pretty little friend here first..”

I dared look at Jennifer then – she was also horrified and had begun crying.

“Oh, no, little bitch… no crying… stop it now” Brian warned – and miraculously her tears stopped as if that was a controllable function.

“On your knees slut..”

I could tell Jennifer had a brief attempt to resist like I did, which was absolutely useless, her face contorted for a moment and then she was on her knees like a puppet.

“Take off that kinky red dress slut…” Brian commanded.

And Jennifer did as she was told – her face burning with red shame, she unzipped it all the way down, dropping it on the floor. She was left in a sexy red set, prompting Brian to chuckle again.

Even I had to admire what a great body she had, especially that big pair of boobs that even I was envious of. They were barely covered under her lingerie.

“Well, this slut was ready to get fucked tonight, no doubt…”

Brian’s piercing words only seemed deepen Jennifer’s obvious shame, evidently much to Brian’s glee. The more demure Jennifer was, the more Brian would love to humiliate her. I cried deep inside for my best friend, but I was totally powerless, no different than her.

He walked over to her causally, standing in front of her, his crotch right in front of her pristine, reddened face.

“Now unzip my jeans slut, take out my cock, and give me one hell of a blow-job… do your absolute best…”

I knew damn well that Jennifer hated giving blow-jobs, it was such a disgrace in her view. She was such a Miss-Goody-Two-Shoes after all. But sucking off an asshole like Brian Mersey would have made my stomach churn no less.

Alas, there she was, Jennifer taking Brian’s hard cock out of his pants with delicate, trembling hands as he smiled down at her with cruel, arrogant eyes.

“Lick the head all around first…” he ordered, and Jennifer did as she was told. Once it was hard, he told her to take it in her mouth. Jennifer did as she was told again, and soon began sucking on his cock with utmost effort – I noticed her slowing down for a second-or-two couple times – both times I could tell she was hit by some kind of sharp pain, God knows how or where, obviously as a result of deviating in the slightest from Brian’s standing commands to do “her best”.

Brian obviously enjoyed himself. I looked away in disgust and frustration, but I was warned right away:

“Cindy, bitch, watch Jennifer suck her Master’s cock. You will be sucking my cock next…”

Master! That word was enough to make me wanna get up and run through the window to my death… It was so unthinkable, so horrifying, so humiliating… My eyes watered up too and I shivered all over in mute panic. But I was powerless to do anything. I just kept on watching my best friend suck on Brian ‘s cock like a cheap, ambitious whore.

Brian sure had stamina – he made Jennifer suck him for nearly 15 minutes before he groaned victoriously and pulled out his hard penis. He yelled “stay still” at Jennifer as he grabbed her by the hair as if to make sure. And he began ejaculating his cumm all over my best friend’s face – she almost tried to get away for a moment but the pain of disobedience and Brian’s hard grip on her head was more than enough to keep in place as gobbles of cumm splashed on her eyes and nose.

Brian zipped up with a satisfied grin and seated himself again in my comfy chair. We were left on our knees. Jennifer in her undies and Brian’s cumm dripping from her face.

“Now, before I fuck Cindy in the face…” Brian announced to my utter chagrin and humiliation, “I am gonna tell you two uppity little sluts how things are going to be from now on… Jennifer, pick up all that cumm from your face with your fingers and suck them clean…”

I couldn’t believe what Brian had just said – yet, there she was, my best friend, picking up big drops of cumm from her pretty face with her fingers and sucking them of one by one, as she was told. I could tell she was mortified in shame yet did it all the same…

“From now on…” Brian announced as he continued with his beer.

“You are my slaves. My fucktoys. Both of you will quit your jobs, and live here in slave Cindy’s apartment. You will wear slave collars and remain totally naked otherwise. Ready to serve and please at all times. All day long you will fuck and tease each other, make films of each other, and prepare yourself to be fucked by your Master. You will never cumm unless fucked by me or with my permission. But you will constantly keep yourselves and each other horny as crazy… You will do all this with a smiling face and when I choose to come here to be entertained by my sex-slaves, I will find two little sluts dying to be fucked by their Master. Two little slaves dying to humiliate and punish each other for Master’s amusement – and for the amusement of whomever I bring with myself. Which will be other girls often… I get more than enough pussy. Lots of girls out there who get down on their knees before me quite willingly – the whole point of keeping you two sluts as my fuck-toys is that you don’t want to submit… That’s the whole entertainment. From now on you will submit like two little obedient puppets – to me and to my guests, who will get a huge kick out of it I’m sure… I can’t wait to bring a hot little date here, to watch you fuck and punish each other for our entertainment…”

He leaned back, satisfied with his little spiel. I was horrified – and I could tell Jennifer was in no better shape upon hearing these horrible plans, reduced to a mere few sentences…

Brian turned to me.

“Now, Cindy, my little bitch… come before me and start stripping – do your best to be sexy… and after that you are going to suck my cock…”. He chuckled cruelly: “Oh, for how long I wanted to tell you just this…”

I hesitated again, only to be followed with such sharp pain that I almost jumped on my feet. I took my place in front of Brian—my Master. And with treacherous hands, too scared to disobey, I began unzipping my black dress as sexily as I could manage – it was Jennifer’s turn to watch my humiliation in sad dismay.

“I’ve always wanted to fuck you, ever since we were fuckin’ kids… haughty little cunt”, Brian said with a grin, sipping his beer… “I actually wanted to just rape the shit out of you, that’s it… right in front of your Daddy and Mommy too. But this is even better. So much better…”

“Keep your smile up slave, you’re performing for your Owner…”

I did as I was told, sexy smile all over my face, screaming frustration in my heart… I dropped my dress on the floor and unfastened my bra with a slutty smile, too scared to show my terror. But I bet he could see it in my eyes. I shed away my panties and bra next, dying in shame even as I smiled like a slut, doing as I was told…

Brian loved it…

“Guess what – my cousin’s coming to town next week. Imagine his surprise when he finds two naked sex-slaves waiting to entertain him here, two little sluts who will crawl to his feet and lick his boots clean and beg to be fucked by him… I’m sure he’d like that… Especially when he realizes one of them is none other than our little friend Cindy…”

“Get down on the floor and crawl to me Little Cindy slut… I’m gonna fuck your face just like I fucked slave Jennifer’s..”

He unzipped his cock again as I got down on all fours… I felt no more than a dog, and I was dying in shame. I crawled over. And lifting my hands up, I took his cock in my mouth…

He stupidly grinned at me, the same arrogant, smug look all over his face.

“Oh yes – can’t wait to show your uppity parents what a slut I’ve made out of their precious little daughter… I’m gonna make you both call every guy you know at work and offer free blow-jobs as parting gifts…Huh! And I can’t wait to see the scene when you two sex-slaves show up in your college reunion like a pair of kinky dykes, kissing and fondling each other in front of everyone… Oh yes, I’m gonna teach you correct manners, that’s for sure…”

I closed my eyes and began sucking, trying not think about all the ways Brian would humiliate Jennifer and me…

There was just no way out…

And I hated Brian Mersey.

http://www.asstr.org/files/Authors/Cindy_Silver_Eyes