The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Oblivious

“What do you mean you can change reality?” Alice asked her boyfriend Steve.

“Exactly what it sounds like, if this thing works right. I don’t think I can break the laws of physics, but I can adjust just about anything else. You just need to use some lamb’s blood invert the reflex manifold around the bezoar, depending on the quantum alignment of...”

Alice just let him ramble on for a bit. Like a lot of nerds, he would get obsessed about seemingly random things, and she learned that it was best to just let him get this stuff out of his system. This recombobulating watchamacallit was better than some of the stuff he was into earlier, like anime. She didn’t mind the genre in general, and she liked a few series herself, but Steve was into it to the point where he plastered his room with posters that were just inappropriate. One of the first things she did when they started dating was insist that he take those things down. To his credit, he did, but he never seemed to understand why one of her friends seeing that his wall was covered in half naked cartoon women might be embarrassing. Alice didn’t really want to boss him around much, but she had social skills and a sense of restraint that he didn’t, and she didn’t want her friends to think she was dating some sort of pathetic, uncouth neanderthal.

“So,” she said during a lull in Steve’s rambling, incoherent explanation, “can you give me a demonstration?”

“I guess, but it takes a little while to do anything major.”

Alice didn’t believe that this bizarre device would do anything, but she decided that she might as well humor the guy. “We have a couple hours before my calculus class. There’s this one dork there who won’t stop talking about his damn stamp collection to anyone who doesn’t immediately tell him to shut up. At least make him blather about something else.”

“Alright, I think I can do that.”

* * *

Alice entered Steve’s dorm, still shocked. “Ponies!?”

Steve laughed. “Holy shit, it really worked. Did you like that, or should I have gone with Barbie?”

“I can’t believe you weren’t full of shit. I thought the guy was making some kind of retarded joke, but then he started going on about how great the animation was and a bunch of other shit no one cared about because he was talking about fucking cartoon ponies.”

“Perfect,” said Steve, now very pleased with himself.

“But why did you do it to the other guys, too?”

“Wait, what?”

“Yeah, this other guy started agreeing with him, and then another pulled a pink pony out of his backpack and said it was his favorite. And then, well, the short version is that there ended up being like 5 grown men talking about My Little Goddamn Pony until the professor showed up.”

Steve started looking over some schematics. “Shit, I must have gotten the intensity wrong.”

Alice continued after a moment, “The weird thing is that they acted like they’d been into this shit for ages. I think one even said something about how this was always what they discussed before class.”

“Well, yeah, this thing changes what’s normal. The only reason you or I noticed anything different was that I specifically set it wouldn’t change our memories.”

“Come on, how can you not realize something like that changed? I would totally notice.”

“Sorry babe, but you wouldn’t.”

Alice was getting annoyed. Sure, dorks like Steve might not notice if up was suddenly down one day, but she was hardly that oblivious. “Wanna bet?”

“Come on, it isn’t anything personal.”

“No, seriously. I want to make a bet!”

“Look, we probably shouldn’t mess around with this thing much until I get a better handle on how it works.”

“Come on. If you change something this weekend and I don’t notice, I’ll, I don’t know, wear one of those creepy outfits you’ve been trying to get me into.”

Steve became quiet for a moment as he considered this. “So what if you do notice?”

“Then you’re taking me on nice, romantic date. It’ll be wherever I want to go and whatever I want to do no matter what.” Alice couldn’t remember the last time Steve took her out somewhere nice. She wished Steve put more effort into romance on his own, but having to force him into a proper date by making him lose a dumb bet was better than nothing.

Steve considered it a bit more. “So you just want me to change one thing?”

“One, two, hell go nuts and change a whole bunch. But don’t cheat and just change a grain of sand in China or something. Make sure it’s something I’ll actually encounter.”

Steve thought a bit more, and then smiled. “Alright, you’re on!”

* * *

When Alice awoke the next morning, she could tell something was different. She couldn’t quite put her finger on just what it was, but she felt it, which was more than what Steve said would happen. Dumbass. This was going to be easy. All she had to do was look around until she found something out of place. She figured that it would be just like Steve to turn his girlfriend into some sort of supermodel or something, so she started by examining herself. She found that she has the same hair, same ears, same legs, and same tail as the day before. Even her breasts were still the same perky C-cups they’d been for years, and Steve would have certainly made them Ds. She got up and looked at her naked body in the mirror, purring as she admired the smooth, hairless curves she was so proud of. Definitely nothing different there. The next obvious thing to check was her room. She looked around her walls, but all the posters were the same ones she always remembered. Even that Girls Bravo one that she made Steve give her hadn’t budged, and she knew he wanted that back. She got up to check the DVDs, half expecting him to have replaced them with Pony movies or something, but it was the same collection action movies, comedies, porn, sci fi, and documentaries that she’d built up over the years.

Alice decided that she probably wasn’t going to find anything in her room, and she needed to pee anyway, so she went down the hallway towards the bathroom. She hoped something would stand out out there, but once again, everything looked just as bland as always. She changed tactics and closed her eyes, listening carefully for anything that would hint at something strange. There was a TV tuned to some news channel, at least three different genres of music blaring at once, and the moans of what sounded like a lesbian foursome. In other words, it was exactly what one would expect in just about any girl’s dorm in America. Alice was going to stop by her friend Diane’s room to see if she had noticed anything odd, but Alice could see through Diane’s open doorway that she was about to rail her roommate with a strap on, and Alice didn’t want to interrupt.

She didn’t find anything unusual in the bathroom either, but she didn’t really expect to. A girl from down the hall was showering, and Alice gave her ass a friendly pinch as she passed by, a social nicety that Steve probably would have completely forgotten had he been there, and proceeded past the stalls to a box in the corner. She’d always wondered how humans could stand to use those toilet things. The way they could splash you back when you did your business just seemed so unhygienic. She was glad that her school had gotten litter boxes for their catgirl students so that she didn’t have to deal with that. Many schools didn’t bother.

As she headed back to her room, it seemed clear now that whatever Steve changed, it probably wasn’t anything in the building. It was getting near time to meet Steve for breakfast, so she figured that she might as well take a look at what was going on outside before she headed off. Of course, she couldn’t go out naked, as much as Steve would like that. It’s not like she was some kind of slut. She got herself dressed, and as she headed out, she realized for the first time that day that something specific was strange. She looked at her outfit: a lacy babydoll and pair of matching panties from her lingerie drawer. That wasn’t the sort of thing she’d normally wear outside. But there was a good reason for why she was wearing it: the weatherman said that it was going to be unusually cool today, so she couldn’t just throw on a casual thong like she normally did this time of year. Besides, would Steve really change reality so that she would wear more clothes?

She walked out to the green next to the dorm buildings. People always hung out there, particularly on nice weekends like this one, so if Steve changed anything that had an effect on a large portion of the populace, she would see it there. Sure enough, there were plenty of people around, and she examined them carefully. Off in the distance, some human girls in bikinis were playing volleyball. Nothing really unusual about that. On a bench near her, a grown woman wearing nothing but a diaper was suckling on the breast of another another woman. That was heartwarming, but that pretty much guaranteed that Steve wouldn’t have had anything to do with it. On another nearby bench, a guy she didn’t recognize was playing some music on his guitar, and a group of others were sitting around listening. That was far too boring for Steve to have bothered causing unless he was trying to be really subtle, and Steve was far from subtle. Besides, only one of the girls in the group was even topless. Alice looked to her left to find a bunnygirl in a leotard and heels running away from a naked cat girl. The catgirl caught up, tackled the bunny girl, and both fell into a fit of giggles as the cat girl started tickling her. The tickling soon turned into mutual groping, and it looked like it was going to go farther. Talk about a cliche, Alice thought. Steve certainly would like to watch something like that, but even if he wasn’t going to be creative with whatever he changed, he’d at least make sure he was there to see it.

This was getting frustrating. Alice could still feel that something here wasn’t right, but when she thought about any thing intellectually, there was clearly nothing at all out of place, and nothing even looked like something Steve would cause. It wasn’t looking less and less likely that she’d be able to greet him with an “I told you so.” Alice was taken out of this train of thought by a clip clop noise coming up behind her. She turned around to find that she was standing face to face with a centaur. The majestic, mythical creature towered over her, and opened her mouth to speak.

“Morning, Alice! Want a ride to the dining common?”

“That would be great, Molly,” Alice said as she climbed on her friend and grabbed a hold of her breasts for stability. “This might sound strange, but have you noticed anything out of the ordinary today? Like something that just...seems like it’s wrong?”

Molly thought for a moment as she galloped along. “Well Janet told me that she caught her boyfriend watching that damn pony cartoon. What’s the deal with guys and that show, anyway?”

Alice couldn’t help but laugh at that. “Yeah, that’s pretty odd, but I mean something being significantly different today than yesterday. Someone looking different or acting different or something like that. Like you could have sworn that this teenage girl with huge boobs used to be a middle aged professor or something.”

“No, I sure I haven’t seen anything like that. Are you sure you’re feeling alright?”

“Yeah, no, it’s a stupid thing with Steve. Trust me, I’m fine.”

“That explains it. That boy sure is an odd one.”

The two of them approached the dining common to find that Steve was already there, waiving at them. Alice dismounted.

“Hi Steve.” She said as she gave him a hug and a lick on the cheek. He was smiling broadly and seemed unusually happy to see her. He looked up and down her body, lingering particularly on her largely exposed breasts. He hadn’t looked at her that way in quite a while, and it really cheered her up to be appreciated like that.

“So hon,” he began with his eyes still romantically lingering on her chest, “do you think anything’s different today?”

“I certainly do! You definitely made your changes last night!” she stated proudly.

“Oh really?” he responded, trying to hide his obvious doubt. “So what did I change?”

“Well... I don’t know... but I’m going to figure it out!”

He laughed and rubbed her behind the ears, making her purr. “I’m sure you will.” He turned to Molly. “Thanks for giving her a ride,” he said as he began to fondle one of her breasts. Molly bent down and placed her lips on his, and the two began to make out quite heavily, with Steve now groping her with both hands. They stopped after a moment and Molly straightened herself back up. “It was no problem. Let me know if you ever need a ride yourself,” she said with a wink. “Anyway, I’m meeting a couple of my girlfriends here, so I’ll talk to you later,” she said as she trotted inside.

Steve turned back to Alice. She was furious. “Shit, it didn’t work...” he muttered to himself.

“Really?” she started. “You really did that right in front of me? With one of my best friends?”

He started to panic. “Honey, I, uh, I can explain—”

“Damn it, how many times do I have to tell you!? You do it like this!” she said just before she locked lips, giving him the best, most sensual kiss she possibly could. Steve was confused, but went with it. Alice pulled away after a moment. “You don’t just ram your tongue as far down her throat as you can like some sort of barbarian! And you have to fondle gently, not just shove her tits all over the place. I mean Jesus,” she said, still frustrated, “it’s like I can’t even take you around other women without you embarrassing me.”

“I’m sorry, kitten,” he said, looking very relieved. He slid his hand inside her top and began massaging her breast. “Does this make it better?”

“No...” she said shortly before her body started to purr despite her wishes. “Damn it...”

“I promise I’ll try much harder next time I make out with another woman, okay?” he said with a big smile.

“...you better mean it this time.”

“I do. Really I do.”

“Good,” she responded as she gave him a hug. “Let’s get some food.”

The two went inside and grabbed their food, and sat down. Alice lowered her face into her bowl of Friskies, and Steve broke out laughing.

Alice was honestly confused. “What?”

“You look cute when you eat.” Alice looked embarrassed, but the compliment caused her to purr involuntarily, which of course made her even more embarrassed. “So hon,” Steve continued, “have you been looking for changes all morning?”

Alice was glad for the change of subject. “Yeah, I looked all over the place, but everything looks exactly as it did yesterday.”

“So you’ve merely been looking on the surface level?”

Molly looked at him suspiciously. “Are you hinting that I should be looking at something else?”

Steve smiled. “I’m just saying that if I were looking at something like this, I would take stock of behaviors, instincts, and opinions of everyone, including myself.”

She thought for a moment. “Hmm... alright, so let’s take a look at my mind. Ask me about something important.”

“Okay. So what do you think about monogamy?”

“Mono-what now?”

“Monogamy. It’s when a couple decides to only have sex with each other.”

“You mean like no three ways? I have a cousin who’s like that.”

“No, I mean like if we were monogamous, I wouldn’t have sex with anybody other than you at any point in time.”

“...like, never?

“Never.”

Alice sat in stunned silence for a moment. “Do people seriously do that?”

“Indeed, some find it quite romantic.”

“I... that’s just...” Alice was having trouble wrapping her brain around it. “How could that even be healthy? I mean, I love you hon, but a girl’s just gotta have some vag sometimes. And what are you supposed to do if you’re in heat and your partner’s out? Porn can only satisfy you so far.”

“Some monogamous couples don’t do porn either.”

“I should have figured that you were just making shit up,” she said as she rolled her eyes. “Wait, was that the thing you changed? You made some people do this crazy thing you just made up?”

“Nope, that’s not it.”

“So then why would you even...” Alice started to look worried. “You want us to be monomonous, don’t you?”

“What? No, of course not!”

“But you’ve been acting weird all day. You sized me up like a piece of meat, fondled me in public, and you’ve spent most of this conversation staring at my breasts. You’re never romantic like this. It’s like it’s Valentine’s Day or something. Hell, you even tried to get to know one of my friends. You sucked at it, but you tried, and you never do that! You were just trying to butter me up so that I’d agree to your bizarre sex restrictions, weren’t you!?” She was near tears now.

“No, that’s not it at all! I... I just realized that I don’t treat you nearly as well as I should. I love you, and I love the idea of you with other women. I would never stop that!” Alice calmed down a bit, but still looked suspicious. “I’m serious. How can I prove it to you?”

Alice thought for a moment, then got up from the table. She looked around, then walked up to a rather attractive girl in a sundress and tapped on the shoulder. When the girl turned around, Alice embraced her and locked lips. The girl was stunned for a second, but soon embraced Alice back. Alice lifted the dress off of the girl, starting licking one of her breasts, and slipped her hand into the girl’s panties. After a few moments, the girl achieved orgasm.

“Hey, thanks!” the girl said as she caught her breath.

“Don’t mention it,” Alice responded as she returned to her seat next to a still shocked Steve. She reached for his crotch. “Well you definitely enjoyed that,” she said with a relieved smile.

“Yeah, that was pretty awesome...”

Alice unzipped his fly and started to give Steve a handjob. She still wanted to focus on the issue of what he’d changed, but she was hardly going to let her boyfriend have blue balls, particularly since it looked like he might really be putting more effort into this relationship than he had in quite a while. It didn’t take long for him to cum.

“Happy?” she asked as she licked her hand clean of his delicious fluids.

He nodded.

“Good. Care to thank me with a little hint?” she asked as she gave him cute kitten eyes.

“What sort of hint are you talking about?”

“Well how about if any changes are in here, you give me a hint to where they are?”

Steve smiled. “Take a look over there,” he said motioning towards where they were serving food.

Alice looked carefully at the line. The students were pretty much the same sort that were in the green. Heck, the mother and daughter from earlier had just entered the line. The baby was asleep in her stroller, drool running down her breasts. It was adorable, but it obviously wasn’t relevant here. She looked at those serving. Nothing seemed particularly interesting there, just the usual young women clothed only in the aprons. That was the normal uniform for this sort of thing for as far back as she remembered, and Steve surely wouldn’t have given them outfits that still covered the good bits, if he was going to bother having them wear anything at all. Further to the right, she saw dispensers for cereal and dry animal foods. Next to those were the drink dispensers. Those were just a regular coke machine, a juice machine, and a large breasted woman in a furry cow bikini. That last one’s right breast was now being used by a guy to pour milk on his cereal. The woman was obviously enjoying it, but she was trying to hold back and look professional. She wasn’t doing a very good job. Alice figured that she must be new, but would Steve’s change really be that he had a new girl dispensing milk? That didn’t sound right. Alice decided that she should get a closer look at the food, so she got up and re-entered the line. Unfortunately, it just seemed to be the same eggs, french toast, and the like that you would expect to be served for breakfast. She reached the end with no new insights, but she did realize that she was thirsty.

“Mind if I just suckle for a moment?” She asked the milk dispenser.

“Uh.. go right ahead, I guess,” the woman responded a bit shyly.

As she took the nipple into her mouth, she decided that she needed to think. As much as she hated to admit it, it seemed that Steve really didn’t do anything obvious. It wasn’t like Steve to be subtle, but it wasn’t like him to be romantic either, and he certainly was today. Was that his change? Being a better guy? Well then he would be honest, so he wouldn’t have pointed her over here. Maybe he changed the taste of some food or drinks or something. She already confirmed that the milk was the same as always, but would she really have to try a little bit of everything? That seemed odd. If you were going to subtle, you think you’d at least try to do something clever rather than simply obscure. This was getting really frustrating. Alice really didn’t feel like she was any closer to an answer, and she really wanted that evening Steve promised her.

“Thanks,” she said sadly as she pulled away from the dripping breast. She leaned against the reflective metal counter, pouting. Suddenly she perked up, turned around, and stared into her reflection.

“Ah HA!” she shouted triumphantly. She ran back back to Steve. “I found it!”

“Well what is it?”

“My eyes,” she said smugly. “They’re green. They were brown yesterday, weren’t they?”

Steve laughed, but he also seemed to be a bit surprised. “They certainly were. So you think that’s all?”

“Don’t think you can avoid giving me my prize by pretending you did something else. You have no one to blame but yourself for this.”

Steve smiled. “Alright, fine, you win. So what exactly do you want for this date?”

“It’s going to be perfect. First, you’re going to come to my room with flowers. Make sure you’re dressed up. It doesn’t have to be a suit, but I’ll be wearing the prettiest, laciest lingerie I have, and we’ll look ridiculous together if you’re just in a faded wolf T-shirt and jeans. Then we’re going to get some sushi. After that, it’s a movie, and sorry, but like it or not, it’s going to be a chick flick. We’ll watch whichever one looks like it’ll have the most explosions. After that, we’re heading to the strip club, and you’re going to get me a lap dance with that really hot red head. We’re going to finish with a nice romantic threesome with my sister.”

Steve was nodding along until that last bit. “I’m sorry, what was that last one?”

Alice sighed. “Look, I know you humans are weird about the incest thing, but we’ve been dating for almost a year, and we haven’t had any three ways at all. It’s getting kind of ridiculous. I want our first one to be with someone that I’m close to, and I’ve been wanting the two of you to get to know each other anyway. And I already had one with her and her husband, so I know she’s exactly the sort of girl you’d want in bed.” She sighed, reminiscing. “It’s one thing to make love to your partner, but it’s a whole different level when you share the love between the both of you with another. That night was great for me, but it was magical for them. Hell, It’s been over a year and a half, and she still has that sweet picture of the two of us girls licking his cum off of each other’s faces for her Facebook profile. I’ve been jealous of how romantic that was for both of them ever since that night, and I really want that for you and me.” Alice grabbed Steve’s hands. “I’m not going to force you if you really don’t want to, but this means a lot to me. Please?”

“Well, uh, it’s alright with me,” said Steve, still looking pretty surprised.

“OH THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!” Alice shouted as she gave Steve a tight hug. She then slid down and took Steve’s member into her mouth and slid her hand into her panties. It got off to a rocky start, but today was turning out to be awesome, and she needed to celebrate.