The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obey Thy Neighbor

Part I: before the US

My name is Alexandra, and this has been the story of my life for the past few months. It actually started a year ago, when I got this great offer to work in the US (west coast). Despite the attractiveness of the job, it would mean being apart from my boyfriend for at least one year; however, the career benefits I would obtain afterwards seemed encouraging.

A little bit about me, I am a 28 year old Latin girl, with black hair, brown eyes, and I am very well built. You should know that I have always been a dominant woman, I was the youngest of three sisters and you can easily deduce that I was raised in an Amazonian-like environment. This was reflected in my relationships where I always ended up having the upper hand and telling my boyfriends what I like and how I like it and when. Through the years, this routine became somewhat boring and I tried exploring the other side of it, i.e., with me taking (or trying) the submissive part in the relationship. My first attempts were, to put it briefly, a complete failure. I might play the damsel in distress or some other helpless female stereotype; however, I chose easy-going males who I could manipulate in and outside the bedroom. In the end, I always ended up calling the shots, which I found extremely frustrating. The most recent relationship in which I was involved was with Victor. This turned out to be quite an interesting one, he first played the gentleman and I just couldn’t figure out if he was sub or dom, (I must confess at first I was convinced he was sub, he was just sooo shy). Our relationship grew stronger (I moved in with him) and we managed to have a very loving and caring relationship, and just when I was feeling more secure I got the job offer. He was 100% supportive, I told him I didn’t want to break up, and he agreed. I told Victor that I was going to do my best to remain faithful to him and that I expected him to do the same. However he suggested that we might be able to get some insurance for that. He suggested using hypnosis on me so that I wouldn’t fall to temptation. At first it seemed like the dumbest idea I had ever heard, but when I read more about it, it actually started to make some sense to me.

So I started to visit a hypnotherapist who I was told would basically install some suggestions in my subconscious so I wouldn’t find any men, other than Victor of course, attractive. Don’t ask me how the sessions went because honestly I do not remember very much. The first session went like this: the hypnotherapist had me seated on a very comfortable couch, then he let me listen to relaxing music and he displayed some images for me, at first it seemed very important that I focused my attention on my breathing, the music and the images. Then all that I wanted to do was sleep, and afterwards, he would say that it is time for me to awake and feel happy and refreshed, which I did.

This routine would continue for some weeks and I came to believe that my boyfriend was only paying the guy to make me sleep because I didn’t notice any change at all in my personality nor did I stop admiring other men. Then one day I noticed something different.

My boyfriend and I have this division of chores: I cook and sweep, and he does the laundry, the dishes and cleans the bathroom. On this particular Saturday, we were just hanging around the apartment and when he turned and said to me: “Hey babe be a doll and fetch me some dinner.”

He had never used words like “babe” and “doll” when referring to me and he knew better! I was going to give him a piece of my mind when I found myself smiling, standing up and replying: “Sure thing Victor, what would you like?”

“Surprise me” was his response.

So I marched into the kitchen and diligently started making him his favorite, spaghetti. Normally I would have thrown something together but this time I felt that I must do my best for Victor, I needed him to be totally satisfied. I only make spaghetti on very special occasions because it is time consuming to make it from scratch.

I worked hard to make a delicious meal for Victor as quickly as I could. As I was cooking, I found myself becoming more and more aroused. By the time I was done, I was quite horny, my panties were damp. I served him his plate in the most elegant, and seductive manner I could think of. Before I could turn to get mine he spoke.

“Thanks babe, it looks great, but look at you, you are a mess!”

I gasped as I checked myself out in the mirror. He was right, my hair was messy and my clothing (pants and long shirt) were not what you should call sexy. How could Victor find me attractive dressed as I was. I rushed to my room and changed into my best evening gown (as if I was going to a wedding or something) I covered my legs in my favorite shinny and soft stockings, garter belt and of course I wore my best lingerie. I put on makeup; lip-gloss and I did my hair, all of this in a record time of 45 minutes. My arousal for my man had increased as I dressed and I was feeling open to almost anything.

When I was done, he was already done eating, I apologized for taking so long, he said that it was ok but in order to prevent this thing from happening (the fancy dressing of the meal and not of me) I should cook all dressed up!

Once again my protest was on my lips that it seemed like a stupid idea, however, what I said was: “Yes Victor, you know what is best for me, thank you”

I was hungry since I had not eaten; my food of course was cold. I did not feel like warming it up plus I felt kinda silly in my prom-like dress hanging around the apartment, so I suggested going out so that at least all the work dressing up would be worth it.

“Babe, I’ve already eaten, why should we go out?”

It made perfect sense, how silly of me! Besides if I were to eat now it might inconvenience Victor. So I asked: “What do you suggest we do?”

“Actually I’d like to crash in the living room and catch a movie, wanna join me?”

“Sounds like a plan.” It really did. He knew just what to say. He is so wonderful.

So there I was just sitting with my boyfriend wearing my best gown and he wasn’t even paying any attention to me. The strangest part of this picture is that I didn’t feel at all upset, in fact I felt the opposite, and I was happy and horny being there like a trophy for him. Furthermore, when he said that he was tired and that he needed some sleep, which meant that we weren’t even going to have sex that night, I didn’t feel upset or insecure about myself. I simply knew that when he wanted me I would be ready. Normally I would have taken care of my needs myself but it did not seem proper, instead despite the fact that I was wide awake I went to sleep with Victor. When I awoke in the morning I was myself again. It was not until then that I realized I had not been myself the previous night.

On Monday, I scheduled an appointment with the hypnotherapist; I needed to know exactly what he did to me but without Victor knowing about it. His secretary managed to get me an appointment for Tuesday afternoon. Interestingly, whenever I was with people other than Victor I was myself, no funny business of any kind, everything normal.

I impatiently waited for Tuesday afternoon, and when I was finally face to face with the “doc” I had every intention of giving him a piece of my mind, but when he said something everything went blank. Sometime later I found myself thanking him for my urgent session and as always I felt happy and refreshed. I couldn’t quite get upset about my problem anymore. For it was now clear to me that since I loved Victor, it was only natural for me to feel excited about pleasing him, the idea of giving him pleasure should thus be the source of my own pleasure. It was also clear to me that as woman, it was only natural for me to need to please men, and desire being submissive to them. However, I should only be submissive to special men like Victor, whom I loved. I had finally found the thing that was missing in my life and it was a dominating man, one who would make me feel loved and desired and to whom I could submit to and satisfy in every way that he desired.

So there I was finally achieving the peace and tranquility (and happiness and satisfaction) that I looked for so long. Now when I finally found it, it was time for me to leave, to go to the US for a year and do my job.

I vividly remember my last meeting with the “doc”, I wanted to thank him for helping me realize how fortunate I was, and what the true sources of my desires were. The original idea of me going to this kind of therapy to avoid cheating on my boyfriend now seemed totally out of line, I was 100% sure that Victor was the love of my life and I wouldn’t need any other men. So I called the “doc’s” office in order to schedule my last appointment and, to my surprise, he was the one answering the phone (he later explained that his secretary took sick that day). He said that it deeply saddened him to know that I was leaving; he also said that it was unusual for him to find such good subjects like myself. I took that as a compliment, although I wasn’t absolutely sure what he was talking about.

I mentioned that I was happy to hear his voice, and that I wanted to ask him what he would think that should be a proper goodbye present. I wish I could remember what he said he wanted but I honestly can’t remember. The next day I was punctual, as always, he invited me in. I sat down in my usual spot on the couch and this time my mind didn’t go blank as I had grown accustomed to.

Instead he said, “doll-time Alex”

In that moment my body froze, I couldn’t move, or speak or anything, but somehow I knew that I was a living doll

“Did you bring all my presents with you?”

I simply nodded, feeling scared and at some remote level aroused due to the level of control over me that he had just achieved.

“Well, what are you waiting for? Give them to me, one at a time.”

I then handed him several pairs of panties (none of which I recognized) that had obviously been worn by me and not laundered. Then at his command, I opened my purse to find to my surprise a mini hard disk drive, which I can swear I have never seen before. I handed it to him; he plugged it into his computer and said: “You are one of my greatest dolls, you really are.”

To which I mindlessly replied: “I’m a doll; I must obey the one that controls me”

Then everything became clear. He showed me what he was watching in the screen: it contained a bunch of folders with tons of pictures of me wearing lingerie, stockings, tights, shinny gloves, etc. It even contained a folder labeled “special” which contained videos of me just posing like an underwear model with those same outfits. It even contained photos of me wearing clothing that I wore in previous sessions. Fortunately there was no nudity in any of the files that he showed me.

He confessed to me that he had a fetishist; he enjoyed watching women in their underwear (both normal and sexy), that he noticed I had great legs from our very first session. When I came for that urgent session he used the opportunity to alter my programming. He added that I must continue creating and sending him files of me even when I was away. If I did not several things would happen. First, certain alterations would occur to my programming, one of which would be that I would be incapable of being submissive to Victor, which made me so happy. He would also show Victor and the whole world what kind of woman I was. He explained that this time he wouldn’t make me forget everything that happened; instead his command was for me to accept his terms and agree 100% with him that it was the best thing to do. I had no choice but to comply. With that, the fear disappeared, I felt sexy, and desired, I finally found love and I was forever in debt with the man who helped me find it.

I was so sad to leave for the US, but that was something that needed to happen.

TO BE CONTINUED…