The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Obedient Sister-in-Law

by A Nony Mouse

Merilee heard a gentle knock on the door of her suite at the Napoleon Hotel, overlooking the Arc De Triumphe, in Paris. She opened the door and the most beautiful young woman she had ever seen stood in the hallway. It must be Caitlan, her new husband’s sister. She saw the family resemblance.

She and her husband Barry had discussed Caitlan many times but he fact that she was so attractive had never come up.

Merilee knew that Caitlan was ten years younger than her brother. She knew lovely young blonde lived in Paris and went to school there. She knew she was quite bright and articulate in both French and English, and she knew why she and Barry hadn’t talked in years. She had hoped her honeymoon trip to Paris with Barry could patch this old family rift. Merilee had invited Caitlan to visit her , here, at their honeymoon suite, to talk to her about repairing the family fight. She hadn’t told her new husband because she wanted Caitlan’s visit to be a surprise.

Barry had explained that he had come home ,to the family residence , in the US , three years before and found no one at home except Caitlan, his sister , and one of the neighbors. A female neighbor. And they were involved in a lesbian sex act so depraved that Barry had been stunned and disgusted.

After his parents had returned home that day he told them everything he had seen and Caitlan was immediately packed off to Paris to finish her schooling, away from “bad influences”.

Caitlan had not talked or communicated with Barry since that day. The now , 19 year old, had always felt her brother was too straight laced and prudish but was amazed that he would “rat” on her . She was still angry with him, even three years later.

That’s why she was surprised when Merilee, his new bride had called her at her flat in Paris to talk. “Barry has had to go to the Paris offices of his company today because of an emergency ,” she said, “and I thought we could get to know each other and perhaps I could intervene in the disagreement that has split your family for so many years. Is that OK with you?”

Caitlan had remained silent for a few moments and then quietly, “Yes, I think it would be good to meet you. And thank you for being so kind to me.”

Merilee, for some reason, felt a tingling sensation in her stomach when Caitlan had responded, her new sister-in-law had a very interesting, husky voice , she thought.

Now, an hour later , the lovely blonde, at least 10 years younger than she , stood at the hotel door. She was dressed in a soft black dress , which clung to her curvy body in all the right places.

“Come in. Barry will be back in two or three hours, perhaps we can talk, and you can tell me about Paris while we wait. I understand you know where EVERYTHING is, you have lived here so long.” Merilee said cheerily.

The lovely young blonde stepped in and smiled at Merilee. " What a good idea, let’s sit here on the sofa.”

The two women moved to a brocade couch in the main room of the suite and, as she sat, Caitlan smoothed her dress .

Merilee’s attention was immediately drawn to Caitlan’s hands as she made the graceful gesture. “My Cailtlan, you have lovely nails, can you show me where you had them done while I’m here? I’d love to have my nails look as good as yours.”

“I DO take great pride in them, Merilee. She held them closer to the raven haired newlywed and then moved her fingers as if she were playing the piano or typing. Her nails were long and done in a dark, shining red polish and seemed to reflect the room light into Merilee’s eyes as Caitlan moved them about.

Merilee’s gaze was captured by their movement. The blonde girl was moving each of her long shining red nails slowly now, so that the light reflected off their smooth , shining, surface. Caitlan had utilized her nails to capture the attention of many others before, so this was a practiced movement , designed to fill Merilee’s field of vision with her nails, as she slowly moved her hands closer.

“Yes, my dear... look at my nails and see why so many others think they are my BEST feature... many find their attention is drawn to them ... many think they are beautiful ... even sensuous ... they have a power to hold the attention ... long .. shining ... red nails ... hold the attention ... as long as you look .... loook .....look at my nails as they move .. reflecting the light .... look....”

Merilee DID look as the beautiful blonde moved her nails ever so slowly. Seconds went by ... then minutes ... as she continued to stare at Caitlan’s nails now moving... so slowly ... so seductively.

Then the lovely student spoke again , in that same husky voice that had made the newly wed feel so tingly before. " As you continue to look at my shining nails I want you to listen to me ... listen to Caitlan ... and look at my nails ... so long .. so red .. so compelling .. almost irresistible ... you can’t look away from them ... irresistible ... you don’t WANT top look away from them.....keep looking and relax dear ... relax ... relax .... relax....you are falling into my hypnotic power ... you will become a slave to my will ... your will to resist my commands is slipping away ... relax and obey ... relax and obey... obey....”

Merilee felt her mind drifting on the soft cloud of Caitlan’s voice and nails ...floating ... relaxed ... for a moment she thought she should look away but then, once again she was captured by the sparkling movement of Caitlan’s graceful hands before her and her soft, sensuous, soothing voice . And as the lovely blonde continued to speak she found herself sinking deeper and deeper into the soft cushions of the sofa, she felt heavier and heavier. Everything around her was disappearing . Everything except f Caitlan’s red fingernails, and the soft soothing voice assaulting her consciousness. Caitlan’s voice almost sounded as if it were INSIDE her head now , and she felt as if she were spinning as she continued to stare at the sparkling , red nails.

The almost glowing red nails held her attention totally. She couldn’t think about anything else. She felt as if she didn’t look away SOMETHING would happen but she just didn’t know what, and soon , in spite of her concern, she became so relaxed that she was unable to even force herself to look away, anyway, so she just sat .. and looked ... and listened as Caitlan’s soothing voice droned on and on and on.

Caitlan was thrilled to see that her sister-in-law seemed oblivious to anything except her nails.

Her three years as a psychology student at the French University had given her experience with this type of hypnotism, a skill she had used to assist her in intimate relationships with other women. She knew her sister-in-law was slowly slipping into a hypnotic spell.

She watched Merilee’s expression carefully as she proceeded to take the fascinated woman further under her hypnotic control . As she watched Caitlan’s nails , Merilee was losing awareness of everything else in the room. The only things that held any importance to her were Caitlan’s beautiful fingernails and her sexy, soothing voice.

“I’d like you to obey me Merilee. And you WOULD like to do everything I say. Just continue to relax and watch the slow , sensuous movement of my nails ... feel their pull ... their power ... their almost magnetic attraction ... taking you down ... down ... deep under my spell... and continue to listen to my compelling voice .. so soft .. so sexy ... so compelling .... JUST like my nails ... too powerful to resist ... you want to be under my power now ... you want to be under my hypnotic spell... you want to obey me now ... obey .... obey .... obey .....”

Merilee felt herself slipping under Caitlan’s power and felt so very helpless as the blonde continued to assault her weakening mind. Her eyes remained open, and she continued to stare, spellbound at the lovely , red nails as they moved in front of her eyes.

“ Don’t resist dear ... don’t fight ... just sink deeper under my power ... deeper .... deeper ... wanting to surrender ... NEEDING to surrender to Caitlan... you want to surrender totally to me ... no will to resist ... no desire to resist ... just wanting to obey me completely .... wanting to be mine ... wanting to obey ...wanting to be my slave ... not able to resist my power .. my beauty ... my will ...you MUST obey me ... and you WILL obey me now Merilee ... you will ... ”

The raven haired newlywed’s mind was spinning faster and faster now toward total surrender ... She could only see Caitlan’s nails and hear her commanding voice. And that voice was taking over Merilee’s mind and controlling her every thought. She realized she was being hypnotized and that she soon would become a totally obedient slave girl to this young woman. A woman she had only met minutes ago. But she WANTED to obey her commands. All Merilee’s independent thoughts were disappearing ... her conscious mind was becoming blank .. a totally complete , clean slate to be written on ONLY by Caitlan. She listened to Caitlan’s soothing voice dragging her deeper and deeper..... She knew she HAD to obey...obey....

Caitlan held her nails still now, near her own face, next to her eyes , as Merilee stared , even more deeply entranced. “Obey me Merilee... obey me completely ... you are mine now dear ... my little slave girl ... you will obey me now .. obey my will ... only MY will ...you are mine .... mine ....

Caitlan had given up. She belonged to her sister-in-law. She was Caitlan’s hypnotic slave. She was HERS.

She struggled to respond, " obey ... slave girl ... will obey ...”

Caitlan was excited to see that her sister-in-law seemed oblivious to everything but her commands. She felt this sexual thrill every time she entranced a new, helpless victim . This was just what she had planned.

Barry had punished her by making sure she was banished from her home. She would punish him by stealing away his new bride. Merilee would be hers. Her sex slave, and never love Barry again. This was perfect revenge.

Merilee knew was a slave to the beautiful young blonde. She had to obey. Everything Caitlan said to her was an irresistible command. She needed to obey the lovely young woman, her new Mistress. She wanted to be totally submissive and completely under the teenager’s sensual control. She felt powerless to resist her beautiful, blonde owner. And it felt SOOOO good to obey.

Caitlan’s breath was coming in short gasps now as she realized that she had , indeed, succeeded in taking over the mind of the lovely woman. She had not expected her to be so beautiful. But she was ecstatic that she was.

Merilee’s face had become totally blank now, her eyes wide and glassy , with fixed stare, as she gazed , slack jawed into Caitlan’s eyes, as the blonde’s hands and nails were placed carefully beside them , now utilizing the hypnotic power of BOTH her nails AND deep, compelling eyes.

“You are hypnotized now, my pet ... hypnotized ... you are entranced by my power ... captured by my eyes and nails ... enslaved by your sister-in-law ...... entranced ... regardez moi ... vous devez mobier ... je suis votre reine ... obeissez .. obiessez ... obey ... surrender...”

A soft, helpless sigh escaped the new bride’s parted red lips.

“Tell me you will obey me Merilee... you will obey me because I OWN you .. your mind ... your body ... you desire me Merilee ... and you KNOW the only way you can ever have me is to obey me completely ... to serve me totally... to obey ... TO OBEY...”

“obey ... obey ... obey ... obey ...” Merilee chanted.

“Very good, Merilee. Now would you please get up and remove your dress for me?”

“Obey ... obey ...” the bride continued to mutter softly as she carefully removed her dress, then her bra and panties and stood naked in front of her sister-in-law. It felt good to follow Caitlan’s commands, to follow her erotic commands. She knew if she obeyed her completely she MIGHT be allowed to serve her sexually and she DID desire her SO much. Her mind could focus only on Caitlan and her irresistible commands.

Cailtlan now tugged at her own dress and let the soft black cloth slip to the floor as she, too, stood naked.

The blonde lowered her hands to her own breasts and smiled as she saw Merilee’s gaze follow the gesture, still captured by her lovely nails.

“My breasts .. so beautiful ... so exciting ... come closer and kiss them dear ... obey me ... kiss them .... kiss them ......”

Slowly like a puppet drawn by invisible strings the bride moved closer and closer and then engulfed Caitlan’s left breast with her mouth.

“Oh...” Merilee sighed.

“OHHH, " Caitlan gasped.

The hypnotist let Merilee suckle a few minutes at her breasts while sensual jolts passed through her. She felt so powerful. Then She lifted her slave’s head and placed one hand on the back of Merilee’s neck and directed her open, yearning mouth to he lips. The hypno-slave was slow and deliberate in her entranced state gently moving her tongue into Caitlan’s open mouth, the swirling and darting in and out.

Caitlan separated them momentarily and with a gesture commanded Merilee to stand still.

Slowly the blond moved her hands down across her smooth, bare belly and started to gently move her fingers across her own pussy lips.

Again, helplessly entranced by Caitlan’s nails, the older woman stared intently at Caitlan’s pussy and her breathing quickened.

“Kneel before me, slave Merilee. Kneel before your Queen.”

The raven haired beauty fell to her knees, still staring at the moist, blonde pussy.

“Worship ME, NOW!” she gasped, herself becoming lost in a feeling of lust.

Merilee’s moist tongue brushed across the blonde cunt, then licked, then thrust deeply into the hot pink flesh. She nibbled, she sucked, she licked, she worshiped at the symbol of the power of her Mistress and Caitlan writhed in a sexual frenzy. It seemed that hours passed as the two remained locked in this frenzied coupling.

Then Caitlan shrieked " IIIIEEEEEYYYAAAAA”. and pushe Merilee to the floor before her, taking a moment to recover her composure.

Just then Barry walked into the hotel suite, stunned , once again to see his younger sister in a lesbian tryst, but THIS time with his wife of only one week!

“What’s going on? Caitlan! What are you doing to my wife?”

Caitlan laughed an evil, triumphant laugh, and replied with a lascivious smile on her lips, " You should ask her what she is doing to me, you asshole! She decided that she didn’t love you any more. But she DID want to keep it in the family and has decided to become MY little sex toy. To obey ME! Isn’t that true Merilee?”

Merilee, still crumpled on the floor at the young girl’s feet, nodded her agreement and muttered, Rain Man style, " obey ... obey .. obey ... obey .. obey ...”

The blonde snapped her fingers and pointed, first at Merilee .and then at her own bare feet. The woman, unable to resist any of Caitlan’s commands crawled over and stared to lick and kiss the student’s feet.

Barry just stared.