The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Obedient Girlfriend

(mc, hyp, mff, fd)

WARNING: The usual disclaimers and warnings apply. The characters in this story have sex; if that offends you or for some reason you are Not Allowed to read about such things, stop now. The events in this story might not be moral or even possible; the point is to give you a hot fantasy, not a blueprint for life.

* * *

The moral of the story is, always be careful to label your videotapes. I mean, what am I going to do with two new sex-slaves? Well, besides the obvious.

Okay, I suppose I could just leave them alone. But where’s the fun in that? Anyway, I figure it’s my moral obligation to take advantage of them. With great power comes great responsibility, you know?

So the deal is, I sort of accidentally hypnotised my friend and her boyfriend and made them think they’re my sex slaves. Oops. Actually they’re sort of cute, sitting on the couch all glassy-eyed, touching themselves and moaning my name. I think I should let them come pretty soon, they’re getting so worked up. The poor dears. But it was totally an accident, I swear.

Jenny had asked me for help with her boyfriend Tim, because he was being far too slow about getting into her pants. Tim’s quite a piece of beefcake, but it seems he was shy around women and Jenny was only his second-ever girlfriend and... well, he was just being far too gentlemanly. He’s really quite a sweet boy.

I told Jenny to just jump him, but this did not suit her style. Jenny likes to think of herself as the gracious Southern Belle type—coy, flirtatious—she wants to be pursued, gallantly wooed, and seduced. Whatever. It’s fun to let a guy seduce you, but you’d think a girl who burned out the motors on two vibrators in her first semester of college wouldn’t be quite so coy, you know?

(I pointed her to a better brand of vibrator, at least—she isn’t using that cheap trash anymore. Her new one has lasted for a year and still going strong. What are friends for?)

So she wouldn’t go for my first advice. But her idea sounded like a hoot—and it was something I’d already been playing around with—so I went along with it. She wanted me to hypnotize her boyfriend.

I’d been playing around with hypnosis since—well, really, ever since summer camp the year after 3rd grade. Some of the other kids had this game—we never really had a name for it, but it involved pounding steadily on someone’s back while their eyes were closed and chanting, and talking about different things they were supposed to feel when you touched them. It was supposed to just make people feel weird—like “spiders running down your back” or “egg dripping through your hair”—but some kids ended it with “there’s a rope around your neck and I’m puuullling...” while tracing a line around the other kid’s neck and then... and then the kid’s head would slowly fall back as if they really were being pulled by an invisible rope!

I thought this was so cool. I did it to every kid who would let me, and I made up all sorts of variations. Eventually I made the connection to hypnosis, and then I read everything I could on that, and practiced on a neighbor kid who had a crush on me. I bet he still doesn’t remember some of that. Heh.

When I started dating in junior high school, I’m afraid I took ruthless advantage of my hypnotic skills, and did terrible things for which I shall always bear the shame.

Well, a little shame.

On the bright side, my dates always treated me very well. And I have not ever had trouble getting a guy to wear a condom.

Or anything else, really.

But anyway... when Jenny came to me with her problem, I’d been playing around with making videos. The sort of evil mind-control hypnosis videos that always figure in the plots of bad spy movies—you know, where a friend of the hero watches one and turns into a hypnotized zombie assassin. I didn’t really think that sort of thing would work in real life, but I didn’t especially care, since I hadn’t originally planned to show them to anyone. I was making them as a sort of self-therapy to get over a recent breakup.

Some people smash dishes; some people write nasty letters to their exes; I make evil mind-control hypnosis videos.

It was great fun because I was making the video that—in my revenge fantasy scenario—I would show to my ex to make her come crawling back on her hands and knees to beg me to allow her to serve me in the most degrading and humiliating ways possible. It had been only my second ever relationship with a woman, I had just decided finally that yes I am definitely bisexual, and then she up and dumps me for some bimbo theater major. Ooh, but I was pissed. I’m not amoral enough to actually take that sort of revenge—er, well, not since junior high school anyway—but that doesn’t mean I couldn’t enjoy thinking about it. And, making a video.

I called it “Obedient Girlfriend.” Then, feeling like maybe symmetry in this sort of thing was only fair, I made a for-men version and called it “Obedient Boyfriend”.

And I was just putting the finishing touches on the second one when Jenny came to me with her problem. And I thought—I might have been just a little drunk at that point—why not?

I had designed the suggestions to be very sneaky, at least at first, since they were supposed to ensnare an ex-lover who was actively suspicious if not downright hostile. It would probably hit Jenny’s willing-but-shy beau like a sledgehammer. But even if it didn’t work, it would probably get them talking about sex, which is all I figured they really needed. And either way, I would get to see what effect it had had.

I explained the background to Jenny, and she was gleefully eager. “I’ll make him want to have sex with me every time I say some trigger word, like... ‘the.’”

“Jenny, sometimes you scare even me.”

“Okay, so how does this work? Do I just show him the video? Do I have to be out of the room? What should I tell him?”

“Just get him to watch the video. When it ends, he will be in a trance,” (I hoped) " and ready to follow any commands you want to give him. When you’re ready to wake him up, tell him to count up from one to five, waking up on five. He probably won’t remember what happened while he was under, especially if you distract him with a question or something as soon as he wakes up. But any commands you’ve given him will still be in effect. Later, when you want to put him under again, just say ‘Obedient Boyfriend.’”

“Hah! Ooh, this is going to be fun.”

“It’s okay to watch it with him—the suggestions are very gender-specific; you probably won’t even go into trance. Of course, maybe to be fair I should lend him the ‘Obedient Girlfriend’ one...”

“Don’t you dare. So what’s so gender-specific, anyway?”

“Take a look.” I popped the tape in the VCR and turned the TV on. Just then the phone rang.

It was Cathy calling to commiserate over my recent break-up, and I took the call in my bedroom and got into a nice long rant about infidelity and ungrateful bimbos and really, it was very satisfying. But I forgot about Jenny, which wouldn’t have been a problem except for the mistake which I learned about when I finally remembered, said goodbye to Cathy, and came back in the room.

Jenny was sitting slackjawed, staring blankly at the screen.

“Jenny? Are you ok?”

“Yes... Mistress.”

“Oh, shit.”

* * *

A quick check confirmed my fear: I’d put the tapes back in the wrong boxes after editing them, and I’d shown Jenny the “Obedient Girlfriend” tape by mistake.

Well, at least I knew it worked.

I decided to be upfront about the problem. “Jenny, can you hear me?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“I’ve shown you the wrong tape by mistake.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You are now my sex slave.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Damn! Why did I say that? Letting my libido do my thinking for me again. It had been a few weeks since I’d been with anyone, and Jenny is very cute, and I knew she was horny—probably more so after what she just watched—and...

No. None of that. She’s just a friend. Be firm.

“But what you really want is sex with Tim.”

“I do?”

“Yes. What you really want is sex with Tim.” Firm.

“What I really want is sex with Tim. Yes, Mistress.”

“That’s good. Now, you can borrow my other video and enslave Tim. And once he’s entranced, you can have your wicked way with him.”

“Have my wicked way with him. Yes, Mistress.”

“Satisfy your deepest desires with Tim.”

“Satisfy my deepest desires with Tim.”

“That’s right. Satisfy your deepest desires with Tim. Now, I’m going to wake you up, and you don’t need to remember this little mistake ever happened, OK?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Ok. Now count up for me from 1 to 5, becoming more and more awake with each number, until at 5 you are completely awake. Ready? Go.”

“One... two... three... four... five.”

“Hey, was it raining when you came in?”

“What?”

“I was thinking of going to the store—do you think I need an umbrella?”

“Um... no. No, it was sunny. Um...”

“Something wrong?”

“I don’t think so. I... I don’t know. I guess not.”

“Cool. So, are you going to try out this video?” I had swapped the tapes back while Jenny was out, so I handed her the “Boyfriend” tape now.

“Oh. Yeah! Yeah, thanks.”

“Let me know how it goes, OK?”

“You know it! See you later.”

I saw Jenny out and then, behind the closed door, breathed a sigh of relief. Yikes. But then, she had looked really cute when she sat there with her eyes closed, saying “Yes, Mistress...”

No. None of that. Firm.

* * *

I put the whole thing out of my mind until later that evening, when for a lark I decided to look over the “Obedient Girlfriend” tape once again to remind me exactly what was on it, exactly what poor Jenny had insinuated into her subconscious. I had to admit a certain secret glee that my creation had worked so well. With any luck, right now she was satisfying her deepest desires with hypnotized studmuffin Tim; and as I played through the suggestions I’d recorded earlier, along with some very enchanting visual effects if I do say so myself, I felt the vicarious thrill of helping a friend get laid. I wondered what the two of them were up to now... I had been in quite the mood when I made the videos. I wondered how much effect this had had on Jenny’s imagination. I wondered if they would try that position, for instance, or if Jenny would make him do... ooh! that, or...

“Your deepest desire,” my recorded voiceover said, “is to kneel before your Mistress. Your deepest desire is to kneel before your Mistress. Your deepest desire...” Uh-oh.

My doorbell rang.

Hoping it was just a lost pizza delivery person, I went to the door and opened it.

There, kneeling on my doorstep, were Jenny and Tim. In matching black lace teddies... just like the ones in my videos. “Please let us serve you Mistress,” said Jenny, and they both bent to kiss my feet.

“Aaaah!” I said, or something equally coherent. “Get inside before someone sees you!” As they dashed into the apartment, I took a quick look right and left to see if anyone was watching, then hastily shut the door.

When I turned around, they were kneeling at my feet again—so close I nearly tripped over them. “Whoa!” I yelped again. “That is not a good place to kneel. Um, why don’t you two amuse yourselves on the couch while I think for a moment?”

“Yes, Mistress,” they chorused, and hopped up onto the couch while I ducked into the kitchen to put a pot of coffee on and hide for a few seconds. When next I looked in on them, they were sprawled on the couch, staring blankly into space, wiggling their butts a bit and beginning to inch their hands down between their legs.

* * *

I paced, waited for the water to boil, and thought.

* * *

By the time the coffee was ready, I had come to a decision. I had tried to keep this situation from developing—I had sent Jenny away and told her to do her thing—but it had just come back again. Even if watching the “Obedient Boyfriend” video wouldn’t ordinarily have put Jenny in a trance, the wording was similar enough to the Girlfriend video that she must have been extra-susceptible after having just watched it. That, and the unfortunate coincidence of my telling Jenny to fulfill her “deepest desire”—which the videos told her was to kneel at my feet... Well, all that was my fault.

But she can’t have been completely averse to the idea, or she wouldn’t be here. Admittedly, I had used every dirty trick I could think of in making those videos—revenge fantasies are supposed to be evil, that’s what’s fun about them. But you still can’t make someone do something with hypnosis unless some part of them is willing. Hm.

I walked back into the living room. The amorous duo gasped as they heard me come in, and struggled to open their eyes to look at me. “Mistress!” they moaned.

“That’s right. You can keep your eyes closed, and keep touching yourselves. Just focus on my voice. You know you can’t come without my permission, so just let the pleasure build as you listen to my voice. Feel the pleasure as you obey me.”

“Yes, Mistress!” they gasped.

“Jenny, you’re a very obedient girlfriend now, aren’t you?”

“Oh! Yes, Mistress.” I could see her body sag as she heard her key phrase, and her voice was a bit softer and more faraway when she answered. I’d left them both alone for a while, but I wanted to make sure she was deep in trance for this part.

“That’s very good, Jenny, and I can see you feel very open to me now. You want to open yourself further to me, to share all the deepest most intimate parts of yourself with me, don’t you Jenny?”

“Yes, Mistress,” she breathed.

“That’s good, Jenny, because you’re such an obedient girlfriend, and I want to know you very intimately. Had you ever had sexual feelings or fantasies about me before today?”

“Yes...” she blushed. “I had... a dream about you. About being with you...after we talked about vibrators...”

“That’s very sweet, Jenny. I like that. I want you to tell me about this dream later—I know you’ll feel shy about it when you’re awake, but it will keep coming up in your mind and you’ll realize that you want to tell me—the more shy you feel about it, the more you’ll want to tell me, until you just blurt it out, you can’t help yourself. And it will feel so good to tell me all your most intimate secret fantasies.”

Jenny shivered. “Oooh, yes Mistress.”

“But for now, it’s enough for me to know that you fantasized about me, that you wanted me, even before watching my videotape made you my obedient girlfriend, my sex slave. Now, I can take advantage of you in good conscience.”

“Yes, Mistress!”

“Now, Tim, you’re a very obedient boyfriend now, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress.” Tim had a quiet baritone voice that sent shivers down my neck. I liked Jenny’s taste in men.

“And you’re Jenny’s obedient boyfriend, aren’t you Tim?”

“Yes, Mistress.” He sighed happily.

“Open your eyes and look at Jenny, Tim.”

“Yes...” he slowly opened his eyes to stare glassily at his fellow sex-slave.

“Do you see how turned on your girlfriend Jenny is, Tim?”

Jenny was slowly grinding her hips against her right hand, which was buried deep in her crotch. Her other hand wandered across her breasts, down over her thighs, and back again. Her eyes were shut tight, but her lips were parted to let out a stream of soft sighs and moans.

“Yes, Mistress,” said Tim.

“A truly obedient boyfriend has certain duties when his girlfriend is turned on, Tim. And he loves to get her turned on as often as possible. It makes you feel good to see Jenny like this, doesn’t it?”

“Yes...”

“And I know you’re very eager to fulfill your duties now, aren’t you Tim?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“Your duty, Tim, is to please her in all the ways that she most desires. Your duty is to caress her and kiss her and pleasure her in every way that she wants. Your duty is to fulfil Jenny’s needs. And Jenny needs to be fucked, right now. Don’t you, Jenny?”

“Yes, Mistress! Oh, please...”

“Tell us what you need, Jenny.”

“I need to be fucked! Oh, I need to be fucked, Mistress!”

“Tim, do your duty.”

“Yes, Mistress!” Tim scrambled over to kneel against the couch between Jenny’s legs, while she slid down to the edge of the cushion to bring her crotch closer to him, both blinking their eyes open slowly.

“Stop.” I grinned as they froze, frustrated desire clear in every line of their bodies. “Jenny, while you are making love to Tim, you will find that you have no control over your mouth—everything that you think and want and feel will come pouring out, everything that passes through your head will immediately be spoken by your uncontrollably babbling mouth. Do you understand this? Can you feel it starting to happen now?”

“Yes, Mistress. Oh, God I want Tim I want him now I want his thick hard cock inside me right now touch me oh please I’m so close to his cock and I know he wants it inside me and...”

“And Tim, when I say ‘go,’ until I say ‘stop,’ you will find that your body obeys Jenny’s desires exactly, do you understand? Anything that Jenny says she wants, your body will do, and you will find yourself completely unable to take any actions for yourself or stop yourself from obeying Jenny’s every word. You will be Jenny’s sex toy, until I say ‘stop.’ Do you understand this, Tim?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“... inside my pussy right now it’s so close I can just reach out and grab it and feel his strong arms around me and...”

Jenny was pretty worked up by now, and I thought she deserved a longer experience than she was likely to drive Tim to. Besides, I was starting to enjoy teasing her. From my position I could just see the curve of her breast underneath Tim’s well-muscled chest, and his tight butt rising from between her thighs. My camera was out of film, so I’d have to appreciate the sight while it lasted.

“Tim, right now I want you to kiss Jenny.”

He leaned down and put his lips to hers, and she immediately shut up and started kissing him back with all her might. Well, almost all—one or two words escaped around the edges. I wondered what that felt like.

“Now slowly press your body against hers, as you kiss her.”

Tim awkwardly but eagerly settled between Jenny’s legs, which quickly wrapped themselves around his back. Not the best position to show off his butt, but it still looked pretty fine.

“Stop kissing Jenny, Tim, and now—go.”

“Oh, get that cock inside me right now! Oh, yes, right there and OH! Yes, oh fuck me Tim Fuck me yes, oh slower oh push MMM oh fuck oh OW stop no start oh keep going Oh God harder yes right like that oh more oh YES OH MORE YES OH OHH come Tim YES OH!”

Both bodies convulsed and held rigidly still for a while, then awkwardly began to settle.

“OH! Oh. Oh. Mmh. Mmh...”

I waited a moment, watching their ecstasy turn to langor. Oh, what the hell. I went into the kitchen and poured some more coffee. When I came back they were still in the same position. Wouldn’t do for them to get stiff.

“Jenny and Tim, in a little while it will be time for you to go. You will both go home together, to one of your apartments, and you will settle into bed together and fall asleep, remembering nothing about this evening except that you made love and it was wonderful. In the morning you will feel so good to wake up together that you will make love again immediately, and tonight will become just a dream to you, a hot fantasy that you might want to pursue later.

And Jenny, your subconscious will remember that you’re an Obedient Girlfriend for me now, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress...” she mumbled happily.

“Yes, and you want to tell me all your hottest fantasies. And you’ll need to tell me all about your first time with Tim, and the dreams you had, and the thoughts you had about me, as soon as you can, won’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress...”

“Yes, you will come share your secrets with me tomorrow. But right now it is almost time to go. Tim, you can stop being Jenny’s sex toy now, but you’re still her Obedient Boyfriend, aren’t you?”

“Yes, Mistress...” mumbled Tim.

“And now you must go home with your girlfriend and fall asleep with her. Both of you, up now! It’s time to go. Time go go home now. Up you go!”

They groggily untangled themselves and stumbled towards the door. Shit! Clothes! The now-dissheveled black lace teddies were cute, but... “Stop!” I called out. Rummaging through the closet, I found a trenchcoat and a long rain coat for them to wear—a little small for Tim, and they’d look like flashers, but that couldn’t be helped—and urged them into them. Then bundled the two out the door.

Damn. Now, where did I leave my vibrator? And—hm... what was my ex’s new address? ...