The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Number Slaves

mc, ff

Synopsis: Four women show up at a hotel room hoping their master will be there.

The elevator at the hotel was annoyingly slow. Thus, while going up to the fifteenth floor the two women inside had a chance to talk. One had auburn-hair and stood tall at six feet, and that didn’t include her four-inch heels. The other woman was not nearly as tall and had dirty blond hair. Both women had on dark dresses with sequins that shimmered in the elevator light and gave the impression they were going out to a night club. Both women also had very large and pronounced muscles on their bare arms and were even showing on their chest under their heavily augmented breasts.

“I can’t believe I only got third,” The auburn-haired woman was saying. “I swear Lindsey must have blown the judges between sets.”

“I hear she spends only two hours a day at the gym,” The blond replied. “I mean I didn’t even place and I pump iron for four hours a day.”

“I got my fucking breasts pumped up an extra five hundred ccs this year,” The auburn-haired woman complained. “I swear I know the judges are biased. Did you notice that every woman that got first for any of the competitions all had tattoos? It’s like the size of their muscles didn’t matter, but if they’ve got a fucking tramp stamp, well guess who fucking wins.”

The doors to the elevators opened, and the two stepped out into the hallway. “You’ve got quite a potty mouth on you,” The blond said.

“Yeah, but I don’t use my mouth like Lindsey does,” She answered as she knocked on the door room 1504.

The woman who answered it was the shortest of the trio, barely pushing five feet three inches. Her hair was black and cut short. She was also only wearing a white robe, clearly not ready to go out to a night club. “Number Three,” the short dark-haired woman said pulling in the blond woman for an embrace. “Number Four, so good to see you again.”

“Hey Number One,” The auburn-haired woman that was called Number Four said coming into the room. “Is everyone here?”

“No,” Number One said. “Number Two isn’t here. Also, I have not seen Master at all.”

The blond woman, that was called Number Three, came into the room and pulled down the zipper on the side of her dress, and slipped out of it. “I hope Master comes this year,” Number Three said. “I’ve been craving his cock since I’ve met him.”

“Same here,” Number Four said reaching behind her back and pulling down the zipper there before letting the cocktail dress fall to the floor. “I hope he likes my enlarged breasts.”

“We are not to question Master’s arrival time,” Number One said slipping off her robe. “We obey.”

“We obey,” Number Three and Number Four both said at the same time.

The three women had similar bodies in many ways. All three had bodies that were rippling with muscles. Shoulders were rounded but had parallel channels of muscles. Biceps bulged with tight solid packs of muscles. Backs were mirror images of hills and valleys of muscles. Their abdominal muscles formed pockets of tight muscles that seemed almost lopsided as true six-pack muscles were, around navels that seemed the only blemish on their skin. Their asses were so hard and firm that all three had dimples on them. Their legs protruded with long cords of muscles that seemed to only narrow at their knees, before ballooning up at their calf muscles. All three had shaved smooth pussies.

There were differences between the three. Number one had features of Asian descent, and her breasts were the smallest at double-D, and she was considerably shorter than the other women. Number Three had the dirty blond hair, and her breasts were large, but due to being under her pectoral muscles her breasts were wider and she had more chest, and less breasts. Number Three also was the tannest of the group with her skin deep and dark from many hours spent in the sun clearly only wearing a skimpy thong. Number four was the tallest, with the large globes of breasts, and her muscles were also the biggest all over her body. Her nipples were also the longest, sticking out on her supersized breasts.

Number Three and Number Four stood straight and still, facing the large TV provided by the hotel room. They stood close to the TV between the two queen size beds. Their eyes took on a glassy and empty look. Number One looked at the naked buff women and sighed. It was clear she wanted to join the women in their tranced-out state.

Just then there was a knock at the door to the room. Number One jumped a little, surprised and quickly put on her white robe to cover her nakedness. When Number One opened the door there was a beautiful African American woman standing there in a black cocktail dress. She was holding a clutch bag in front of her as if it were a small shield. She had large double-E breasts, large thick muscles on her exposed biceps, her hair was curly black and wild around her head. She was also wearing a very confused expression on her pretty face.

“Hi,” she said, “Um, not to sound like an idiot, but do I know you?”

The shorter woman smiled up at her and said, “Of course you do. I’m Number One, and you’re Number Two.”

The woman at the door seemed to stagger and her eyes blinked rapidly. “I’m,” she said wobbling on her four-inch heels, “I’m, Number Two.”

“Oh dear, did something happen to your phone?” Number One asked guiding Number Two into the hotel room.

“I dropped it,” Number Two was saying sounding dazed. “I dropped it into the ocean ten months ago.”

“And yet you still came without the reinforcement video,” Number One said closing the door to the room and proceeding to strip the black cocktail dress from Number Two.

“What?” Number Two was saying with sluggish thoughts. “Why are they naked?”

“We are to await our Master, naked,” Number One said with a smile as she pulled off Number Two’s heels.

“Master,” Number Two said as her eyes started going glassy.

“Yes,” Number One said positioning Number Two before the TV. “We obey our Master.”

“We obey,” said Number Two, Number Three, and Number Four at the same time.

Number One pulled her robe off again. She looked to make sure the door to the room was unlocked. Then Number One went and picked up her smart phone. She turned on the TV and connected the two. A few taps on the phone and the blue TV screen changed to a slow swirling mass of colors that shifted from primary to secondary and all shades in between as the swirl became a spiral. Number One, being the shortest, stood in front of the other three naked women, and looked at the TV. All four women watched the swirling colors as their eyes became glassy, thoughts slipped away, and their souls were emptied.

One by one their minds were emptied. The programming that was embedded in the colors and shapes dominated them. As they were drained of their spirit, and free will faded away, each woman let out a sigh of acceptance. Number One let go and accepted her blankness first. Number Four sighed to indicate she was nothing more than a large empty shell of a woman. Number Three sighed as the last of who she was poured out of her mind.

Number Two tried to fight. Her mind was already sluggish. A vague man she’d never met seemed to dominate her thoughts as the swirls invaded her mind. He wasn’t just a man. He was a living god. In human form, he could command her, and she would obey. Memories of the man came back to her. He told her to shave her bush every day and work on always improving her looks. He told her to build muscles until they showed even when not flexing. He told her to get implants, so her breasts always stood out. He told her she would not have relations with any man for he was the only one for her. He had command over her mind, soul, and spirit. She was not a slave. She did not just obey. She was an extension of this living god. Whatever he desired, she would desire. Whatever he wanted she would want. She was not a woman anymore. She was not even a living thing. She was ideas made flesh. She didn’t even have a name. She was a number. She was Number Two.

Number Two sighed.

For an hour the four naked women stood there, with their eyes glued to the TV. Every once in a while the women would blink. There as a twitch in knee, arm, hand, or face, but otherwise they stared at the swirling colors as their empty minds were scrubbed clean. They swayed a bit on their muscular legs and calf muscles, but otherwise they were still as statues.

The swirls abruptly stopped, and the TV went to a blue screen asking for input. Then the TV screen went dark. The blank TV mirrored the eyes of the women. They continued to look at the TV, but they saw nothing of note. Their brains wouldn’t have been able to process anything even if there was. There was one small box in their souls, closed and sitting there, waiting to be opened. For a long time the women stood there staring at nothing, and just waiting.

At exactly ten o’clock at night, the women all jerked. With distant and glassy eyes, they looked around. Then they paired off. Number One and Number Two went to one bed, while Number Three and Number Four went to the other. Quick flips of the sheets and the white bedspreads were gone, and soft bouncy platforms were there for the women.

The four started with kissing on the lips. Then there was touching, of faces, arms, breasts, asses, and finally pussies. Moans of pleasure came from the two pairs as digits entered and rubbed. The smell of sweat and sex soon filled the air as the women embraced their lesbian lovers. Large breasts pushed against hard muscles. Corded legs wrapped around firm abs. Tongues licked and teeth nibbled on erect nipples. The women had turned into sexual animals that were in lustful heat so dominating that nothing could have separated them.

One pair started rubbing their pussies together. Smooth flesh against smooth flesh as their desire turned liquid between their legs. They rocked their hips together and moaned low and loud. The two climaxed at the same time. With hips jerking and bodies twitching the two came together with a breast crushing tongue twirling kiss.

The other pair was in the classic sixty-nine position. Naked muscle riddled flesh was on top of another form of naked muscle riddled flesh. Long pink tongues brushed long strokes on long pink slits. Both women moaned as their sweaty and dripping bodies pressed together even more when bodies became weak as their entire focus was on making the other climax. Fingers got involved rubbing as tongues entered slits and the erotic sensations overcame them and both women climaxed together.

Every sexual position two women could have been in was achieved. Naked bodies writhed against naked bodies. Breasts and fingers used in sexual ways that could only have been described with pictures. Tongues stabbed, stroked, and licked from ear to toe. Pussies dripped and gushed.

At exactly midnight the women stopped, frozen with their perpetual glassy eyes. Number One and Number Four switched partners. The sex, again, was the only activity. With new partners there was a renewed energy to start at the beginning again. There were small changes this time. More tongue with one, deeper fingers for another and a focus on suction on another’s breasts. The orgasms became countless as pussies squirted and contracted repeatedly.

The shift in partners happened again at two in the morning. Number Two was with Number Three, and Number One was with Number Four. Again, there were subtle changes in the sexual routines. The screams were louder. The pussies were wetter. The orgasms were just as strong. The glassy eyes were the same. Beds creaked as each woman forced the other to the pinnacle of sexual pleasure.

At four in the morning after all the women had orgasms that were beyond their brains of counting, the four women stood up. They were sweaty, dripping with female cum. Their hair was beyond messy. What makeup they had on was gone either wiped off on the sheets or sweated away. Naked wet women stood with glassy eyes and blank minds. For a long minute the women stood as if made of muscular rock.

Number One moved first. She went to her phone and picked it up. “Number Two give me your phone,” Number One said.

The frozen African American woman moved as smoothly as if her mind were not empty of all thought. From her clutch she pulled out a long thin black glass and plastic rectangle. She handed it over to Number One. Number One tapped on both phones with her thumbs and then handed the phone back to Number Two.

“You are to watch the video I put on your phone once a day for a week, and then once a week after that,” Number One said. “I speak for Master when I command you to do this. We obey.”

“We obey,” the other three women said at the same time.

“Get dressed, return to your rooms, and awake with no memory of this evening,” Number One said. “We must continue with our Master’s desires. Meet here next year ready to serve our Master. I will email you the room designation with the subject line being your number. We obey.”

“We obey,” The women all said and proceeded to do as commanded. Number One put on her robe as the other women put on their dresses. In minutes they were all going out the door, glassy eyes, and muscular bodies still stinking of sex.

Number One shut and locked the door. She went to her suitcase and pulled out a laptop. Placing the machine on the low table and sitting in the hotel room’s soft padded wraparound wooden seat, Number One got the laptop running. In moments she was in her email and typing out a new message.

Master, your slaves One through Four were primed and ready to serve you this evening. All of us pine for your return to us. We are your playthings. We are your fuck toys. We are your servants beyond slavery. Obedience to your will is all we are. Once again you did not come to us. We were in room 1504 at the Hyatt Regency, again. Please, Master, as your obedient and humble brainwashed slave I beg you to come back to us. As you commanded, I have vastly improved on the brainwashing video and now your slaves only need one week of daily initial use and once a week of reinforcement. I have used the video to make the women how you hinted you wanted with big breasts and big muscles. We are all ready to serve you. I can get more women if that is your desire. I can send the video out to everyone at the fitness competition and have all the women here be your obedient slaves. Please command me, Master. We Obey. I Obey. As commanded, I will continue to improve on the brain washing video to make it faster, more powerful, and more controlling. Until you call on me again, Master. I am your obedient slave, Number One.

Number One sent the email. Then she deleted that she sent the email. Then she deleted the email from the delete folder. She then pulled up Facebook and uploaded her pictures from the competition that day.

Number One shook her head violently and looked around. To herself she said, “Shit, have I been surfing the internet all night. I need some sleep.” She took off the robe, grabbed her phone and looked at it as she sat down on one of the queen size beds. “One hour nap, then working out, then check in at work, and then show all those bitches who’s the sexiest of them all.” She tapped on her phone, and the rectangle of glass was turned sideways just in time for a swirling mass of colors and shapes filled the screen, and her mind. For five minutes the dark-haired Asian woman gazed at the phone, and then the video shut off. The woman couldn’t suppress a yawn as she set a timer for one hour and lay down on the bed. In a sleepy mumble she said, “Are these sheets wet? I don’t care. I wish I had a man in me. Maybe I should give women a try for once.” With that the woman that didn’t realize she was Number One drifted off to sleep to dream of total obedience to a Master she hadn’t seen in five years.

A distant computer sent the link to a certain file. This file was in an email account that was rarely used. The email account designated the email to be considered junk and linked the file there. This email account had not been looked at for weeks. This email account had not been used for months. The junk file had not been looked at for over six years. Thus the digital file sat waiting for someone at FitnessHypnosis.com to read it.