The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

For Lisa: Hypnoboobs can be anywhere.

“Number 14”

by Janna

“Sorry. ‘Scuse me. Pardon,” Ashley’s string of apologies were mostly unnoticed by the other bored commuters standing in the aisle of the number 14 bus as she wiggled her way towards the back of the bus. She sighed quietly. Ashley could never understand why people were so rude about moving all the way to the back when new passengers were boarding. Public transportation, she mentally groaned, Once I’m out of school I’ve got to get a car. I don’t care if it’s a 20-year old piece of junk.

Finally through the throng, she spared a quick glance over her shoulder trying to keep her expression neutral. There was, of course, plenty of room towards the rear of the articulated bus. She walked the rest of the way to the back of the second cab as the driver shifted into gear and the bus lurched forward. She scanned the seats, not surprised to find them all full of people reading books, listening to iPods and all the usual passenger distractions. Her own book, the newest vampire novel she was devouring, was nestled safely in the olive green backpack thrown over her right shoulder, probably creasing her white blouse even now, along with her textbooks and the half-finished paper that was going to demand most of her attention tonight.

Determined to set a good example and make a statement for rider courtesy, Ashley walked all the way to the very back of the bus, taking up a standing position, half-leaning while holding on to the very last handrail before the rows of seats opened up into the three long benches arranged in a semi-circle at the back of the bus. Feeling the pull of centrifugal force as the bus made a 90-degree turn onto the last side street before it would merge onto the highway, Ashley gripped the metal pole a little more tightly. Looks like I’ll need to wait to dig into my book until a seat opens up, she thought, straightening her skirt.

Oh well, she thought, Guess I can people watch. Looking around at the seated passengers, Ashley saw all of the usual types that she’d come to expect as long as she’d been riding the number 14 back from her part-time job at First National Bank. The giggling whispering teens sharing a seat and gossiping about something or the other, the grim-faced old man with his arms crossed over his chest scowling out the window at the world passing by, the conservatively dressed younger businessman whose starched collar wasn’t quite high enough to obscure the tattoo on his neck paging through a copy of the free weekly paper, the exhausted-looking but smiling blue-collar working man wearing a sweat-stained t-shirt cheerfully tapping his fingers on his knee as he counted the minutes until he was home. It was a tableau of the city.

Shouldn’t have thought about my job, Ashley mentally groaned as her calf muscles throbbed in complaint. She flexed them and reached down, bending at the knees for a moment, to rub her legs. Nothing like early classes and then running straight to the bank after lunch, she thought, running her hands along her legs and silently cursing the banking world’s obsession with ‘formal’ attire; in this case the two inch heels on her pumps. It was when she straightened up from her kneeling position that Ashley noticed her.

The woman was sitting in the last row of seats on the left side of the bus. Ashley wasn’t sure how she missed her before considering her quite literally breathtaking beauty. The college student inhaled sharply as she turned her head to get a better look at the woman. She had long deep black hair, with a lustrous sheen that trapped the light streaming in through the window into radiant highlights. Her skin was pale, smooth and, as far as Ashley could see from her vantage point hanging on to the handrail, totally flawless. She was gazing placidly out at the passing street, her long luxurious eyelashes batting down in quick little blinks occasionally as Ashley watched her.

Ashley blushed when she realized where her eyes were really being drawn. The woman wore a tight low-cut cami in bright teal that could, to Ashley’s eyes, only just barely contain the swell of her perfectly shaped breasts. Ashley blinked, moving her free arm across her own modest B-cups and wondered exactly how big the woman’s chest was. She had to be at least a double D and, although Ashley couldn’t be sure, she looked natural. She watched the woman breathe as the bus rolled along, her inhalations stretching the fabric of her top even further and each time it seemed like her breasts were almost ready to spill out. When she let the breath go, her chest fell back, accentuating her deep cleavage.

Ashley watched the woman’s breaths, in and out, each one very slow and deep with a few beats where the dark-haired beauty would hold the air in her lungs before allowing herself to exhale. Unconsciously, her own breathing was beginning to mirror the relaxing pace of the woman that she watched, falling into the same calm, even rhythm. Ashley’s mouth felt dry and she licked her lips absentmindedly.

Her fascination with this woman was unusual. I’m not into girls, she thought while her eyes continued to trace the rise and fall of the other passenger’s breasts. So why can’t I stop looking at her? She’s just so beautiful, her mind answered, and look, the rumbling of the engine is making her breasts shake a little. It was. Even when her breasts were held steady in the middle of each breath the tiny vibrations of the engine were transferring just enough energy up through the floor and the woman’s seat to make her breasts quiver all the time, although Ashley had to look very closely to notice those tiny movements.

In her peripheral vision, Ashley another motion and she managed to pull her focus away from the woman’s chest. Her cheeks blushed brightly when she identified the movement as the man sharing the seat with the woman turning to look back at her; he must have noticed her staring. The embarrassment burned hotly through her body, even when she determined that they weren’t together. The other passenger was actually giving her a conspiratorial smile and, she thought, the tiniest of shrugs as though to ask ’What are you gonna do?’ before turning back to face the front of the bus and resuming his own surreptitious glances down at the woman’s breasts.

Ashley looked down forcefully at the floor and clung to the metal handrail with white-knuckled shame, shivering at the humiliation of being noticed. She wasn’t some lecherous frat boy creep in a club, damn it. It wasn’t her fault that the woman’s curves had been so irresistible that she had let herself get lost in observation, breathing right along with the enchanting passenger. In and out, with that pause in the middle where she held her breath. Just like she was doing now. It was relaxing and helped let most of the tingling flush drain from her cheeks. In and out, slowly, holding it for just a moment.

Her eyes flickered back over towards the woman’s seat, bypassing the man’s plain brown leather shoes as they moved to the woman’s feet. She was continuing to breathe in harmony with the woman’s rhythm so there was no gasp when she saw that, for some reason, the mysterious rider was wearing brilliant blue stiletto heels that must have been at least five inches high. Fascinated, Ashley continued breathing and traced her eyes up the woman’s well-toned legs and, after only the barest pause to check on her seatmate, raised her eyes back up to the woman’s chest.

Who is she, Ashley wondered dreamily, not sure why she was so enraptured by the sight of the other woman but not really caring about that any more. While Ashley had been looking away, the woman had shifted her position slightly, stretching her back and actually managing to thrust her breasts out further than before. She was still keeping that same easy pattern of breath, pause, release. Breath, pause, release. Over and over as the bus rolled along. Breath, pause, release.

Ashley licked her lips again as she watched the oblivious woman. There was something so thrilling, so forbidden and voyeuristic about observing her like this; seeing her breathing, watching her breasts rise and fall so smoothly. There were excited goose bumps rising along Ashley’s arm as the driver droned out the name of the next stop over the speaker. Ashley barely heard it though, just following along with the woman’s breathing, fantasizing that her gaze was tumbling down the soft, creamy crevasse of the woman’s cleavage.

The bus rolled to a stop, pneumatic brakes hissing as the carriage came to a stop. Ashley felt a rush of cooler air as the rear doors opened and blinked owlishly, her eyelids felt heavy and thick like she hadn’t blinked for a long while. But she didn’t change the peaceful pace of her breaths, in so deeply, pausing, and then the relief of letting it out. Breath, pause, release.

The man who had been riding next to the raven-tressed beauty rose from his seat and moved towards the back door. Ashley felt her cheeks coloring again as he made eye contact and gestured with one hand, “Think there’s a seat for you now.” He gave a salacious wink before stepping down the stairs and off of the bus. At first, Ashley didn’t move, needing to actually turn her head and look at her hand for a second in order to gather enough concentration to release the handrail.

Her languid breathing did nothing to slow the rapid pounding of her heart in her chest as she took a step forward towards the now open seat. Around her, she picked up the sight of a few other seats available. But why wouldn’t I just take the closest one, her thoughts chided. The one next to her. She nearly stumbled when the bus jerked forward again, grabbing on to the back of the seat as she looked down at the woman, so close now, as she turned her face to look up at Ashley.

Oh God, Ashley moaned inside her head, her eyes... They were cobalt blue and appeared to sparkle as the woman’s lips parted in a welcoming smile. Details that Ashley hadn’t noticed before seemed to leap out at her now; a tiny dark mark on the left side of the woman’s shapely nose and faint indentations of dimples that grew more distinct as she smiled. “Um.” said Ashley, dumbly.

The woman found that a lot funnier than Ashley did, because a cheerful laugh like the tinkling of silver bells welled up from her chest, making her breasts tremble. “Why don’t you sit down, dear,” she asked, indicating the spot next to her while she shifted in her seat again to turn more towards Ashley. The woman’s voice was as alluring as the rest of her, faintly melodic with a bit of a lilt as she announced, “My name’s Merrily.”

“Yeah... I mean... Ashley,” Ashley replied nervously, trying to remember how to work all these confusing arms and legs as she unceremoniously flopped into the seat next to Merrily. Merrily didn’t sit back, instead staying turned to her right, resting her hand along the back of the seat and holding her swaying breasts barely inches away from Ashley’s shoulder.

“Do you have very far to go tonight, Ashley?” Merrily asked, maintaining eye contact with the flustered student and smiling at something that she Ashley didn’t understand but that her seatmate clearly found very amusing.

Ashley fought to keep her eyes from drifting back down to Merrily’s chest, holding her gaze up at the woman’s almost luminous eyes, “Um... I live... it’s about forty minutes still,” she answered, after a momentary struggle with her brain, kicking it back into gear and out of her reverie. It was warmer here, sitting in the seat so close to Merrily. She was too worked up, she knew; she needed to calm down and just concentrate on that breathing again; it had helped before to breathe so peacefully. Breath, pause, release. Breath, pause, release.

“Forty minutes,” repeated Merrily, seeming to consider something but never moving her gaze away from Ashley’s eyes, “That should be plenty of time...” The corners of her mouth twitched up into another smile as Ashley’s attention focused on the way that Merrily was still breathing the in perfect time with her own small chests rises and falls.

Ashley’s brow furrowed for a minute, still looking into Merrily’s eyes and noticing how deep and dark the woman’s pupils appeared compared to the vibrant blue of her irises, “P-plenty of time?” she asked, sounding more than a bit bewildered. Her breathing was helping her to feel calmer and the warmth, instead of feeling uncomfortable as it had a moment ago, had changed into a pleasant feeling; like it was seeping into her weary muscles and letting her relax even more.

“Yes, plenty of time,” smiled Merrily. “But you don’t need to think about that at all, darling.” Ashley couldn’t stifle a whimpering moan as Merrily’s cool fingers were suddenly touching her ear and dancing down along her neck. Her heart raced and the desperate thumping pumped a blazing heat all through her body where Merrily had touched her. Her eyes blinked rapidly, nervously. “It’s okay,” soothed Merrily.

“I... um... it’s okay?” Ashley’s voice sounded so small and quiet in her ears, barely audible over the driving beat of her heart and the buzzing tingles of her helpless excitement. Merrily didn’t answer right away, seemingly content to keep touching her neck with a maddening gentleness. Ashley noticed that she didn’t need to concentrate on her breathing any more; in spite of everything that was happening she was still keeping up the same speed as she was before, the deep breaths, little pauses and then slow exhalation. That was good at least so she let that slip out of her mind as she concentrated on Merrily’s eyes.

“It’s okay,” nodded Merrily, breaking eye contact at last and letting her hand climb up to the back of Ashley’s. She cupped her hand and guided Ashley’s head forward, lowering the girl’s gaze to her breasts again.

Ashley let out a soft sigh and more whispered than spoke, “Ohh...” She wasn’t sure what was happening, why she was letting Merrily touch her, why her arms and legs felt so heavy and limp, why she couldn’t seem to stop looking where Merrily wanted her to look, why she felt so very happy that Merrily wanted her to look at her breasts, why she was so relieved that it was okay. It was okay and she could just keep looking and not feel ashamed to stare at Merrily’s breasts. She let those feelings slip out of her mind, too.

Merrily was pulling her even closer now and Ashley just let herself lean closer until Merrily’s breasts filled her entire field of vision. She could feel the woman’s touch moving along her neck, almost petting her as she held her there. It was strange but the strangeness didn’t bother her at all. In fact, nothing was bothering her. Ashley was feeling totally peaceful and just enjoying the sensation of being so close to Merrily and her wonderful breasts.

Ashley started for a moment as she felt the soft touch of Merrily’s tongue on her ear, but even that distraction wasn’t enough to drag her attention away from the tranquil sight of Merrily’s breasts rising and falling before her eyes. She hadn’t blinked in quite a while, Merrily’s whisper reminded her and Ashley, with great effort, managed to close her eyes for a moment. The dark haired woman’s lips were brushing against her ear as she whispered to Ashley but one of the first things that she had whispered was that Ashley didn’t need to pay much attention to her whispering, that it was okay to keep watching her tits. Ashley remembered that because the word had made her body shiver, ‘tits’. She was watching Merrily’s tits while she was being petted and whispered to. Little fragments of Merrily’s whispers drifted across her mind, but they didn’t seem so significant that she should stop watching Merrily’s tits and breathing to listen to them. It was easy to just let things continue to slip out of her mind, Ashley realized. Every time she breathed out she felt more of her thoughts just slipping away and tumbling down into Merrily’s cleavage. Had she thought that herself or was that another whisper? Oh well, it didn’t matter really since it was slipping away too, falling into Merrily’s tits.

“yes...” answered Ashley, responding to a question that she couldn’t even remember hearing. It would feel nice to be even more relaxed and to sink deeper into the good feelings of relaxing and looking at Merrily’s tits. It felt nice to be petted and to let things just be without needing to think about them or even notice them most of the time.

Ashley closed her eyes. It was okay because she could still see Merrily’s tits rising and falling there in her mind’s eye while so many other things continued to slip out of her mind. She could tell they were still swelling with each peaceful breath because any time it seemed like they might not be she could just feel her own breath and, since they were breathing the same way, Merrily’s would be doing just the same. It was nice to feel the darkness all around her as she focused so easily on Merrily’s tits. It was nice to feel more and more focused on them with every breath as there was less and less of her own thoughts left to distract her here in the darkness. It was nice to feel herself letting go even more and drifting in the dark.

“yes...” whispered Ashley, she was aroused although she didn’t know where that question had come from. But that was okay because it was already slipping away as she breathed, paused and released. She felt herself moving her body, clumsily and heavily but that was okay too because she could take as much time as she needed to move into a position that felt right for her.

Oh. Ashley felt something soft and warm pressing against her face as she floated in the quiet darkness. She thought about trying to open her eyes for a moment before that desire joined so many others, spiraling away and out of reach. It felt nice to feel that softness so close to her and to feel the pressure against her face rising and falling in time with her own breaths and with the movements of Merrily’s tits in her mind. It smelled nice too, like a lightly perfumed body wash that Ashley had used once a... that thought was slipping away too and she just let it go. It was so peaceful in the darkness, so good to just let herself go a little more every time she released her breath.

Something was against her lips now. It was still warm but felt firmer than the other softness. Ashley could feel a fingertip, maybe Merrily’s, brushing along her cheek and she knew what it wanted. It was hard to remember how she knew so she didn’t try, letting that wonder slip out of her mind too. She just knew to open her lips and let that soft warmth into her mouth. She felt the other softness too, pressing against her lips as she started to suckle. It felt good to rest in the darkness, empty and suckling. The warmth flowed into her mouth and into her mind as she did and even the part of Ashley that was still focused on Merrily’s tits started to slip away.

Darkness. Moving. Hips wiggling. Under her skirt. Hand? Moving. Elastic sliding down. Helping. Hand back. Pleasure.

Wetness.

Fingers.

So much.

Pleasure.

So good.

Cumming.

Sinking.

“yes...” she murmured, unaware of what she was even responding to at this point.

Suckling.

* * *

Ashley opened her eyes and brought her hand up to her face, brushing her hair out of her eyes. She blinked as her vision came back into focus. She was lying on her stomach in an unmade bed, feeling flannel sheets touching her naked body. Propping herself up on her arm she rolled partially out of bed, sitting up. Where am I?

Morning sunlight poured in through an open window and she could hear birds chirping outside. Something had happened last night... on the bus? She tried to clear her head but it was like there was just a blank space in her mind where the previous night should have been. A blank space that made her squirm and clench her thighs together when she tried to think about it. Ashley blushed deeply and climbed out of bed, picking up a white terrycloth robe off an end table. She wasn’t sure why she knew that was all right.

She donned the robe and walked out of the bedroom and down a carpeted hallway. Something smelled really good in the strange house and, despite her circumstances Ashley was more hungry than worried. She walked into the kitchen.

A beautiful woman... Merrily? Yes, Merrily. She was standing in the kitchen fussing over a pan of scrambled eggs, wearing a matching terrycloth robe with her long hair pulled back into a simple ponytail. She looked over at Ashley and grinned, “You’re up early...”

“Um... okay,” smiled Ashley. “Look... I don’t know really what’s going on but I’m probably already late for classes. I... um... I’m not...”

Merrily giggled and rolled her eyes theatrically, “I was going to bring you breakfast in bed, you know. Well, I guess you want to get an early start...” Not waiting for a response, Merrily let her robe slip open.

Ashley’s eyes widened and she was falling again.

* * *