The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nude Models

Chapter IV: Mother and Daughter get together.

Soon after they got word back that their nude photos from the first layouts were around town anyway, in spite of their best effort to stop them. In no time at all their reputations had dropped to that of sluts and they each lost good friends and had to fend off repeated lewd proposals. They knew that when the second spreads they had done appeared they would be worse off yet. And so they agreed they had to leave town in disgrace.

Donna sold their home at a steep below-market price and they made plans to silently slip away one night. In the meantime their second nude photo spreads came out and, again, they both were cover girls. They endured the shame with stoic suffering.

Meanwhile, Hudson was in his office across town looking at the latest nude photos of Donna and Wendy. The mother-daughter tandem had been a good catch for him and, as always, he delighted in the fact that he knew they both felt deep shame. The family combo, the deep morality and the good looks of this pair had made this the most fun ever.

To be sure, like all nude models, their career was short. The cry for fresh pussies made the two-layout plan he always followed the right way to go. Yet, instinctively, he felt he could squeeze another good seller from this pair. As he thought about what and how to do it, he smiled. He had a great idea.

The day before their plan to leave was to go into action Donna and Wendy were at home. The doorbell rang and Donna went to get it as Wendy was upstairs. She was surprised to see Mr. Hudson there with two other men.

Yet, as before, though she began nervous and on guard, she went through the gradual process of turn-around that Hudson was so adept at. When Donna was feeling like a horny slut and again hot to pose nude he proposed his plan and she gleefully accepted. She went upstairs to tell her daughter.

Wendy was putting her clothes in a suitcase when Donna, smiling, came in. She looked at her mother. It had been a long time since she had smiled so sunnily.

“What’s up, Mom?”

“Oh, I just thought that you and I might do something fun together on this last day in town.”

“OK, what?”

“You’ll see. And you’ll love it. Come with me.”

Wendy followed her mother to her mother’s bedroom, a bit puzzled. She was stunned to see Mr. Hudson and two men in the room. One was setting up cameras and lights. Hudson smiled and began to speak and almost immediately Wendy began to calm down. In minutes, with the certainty of the rising sun, Wendy too was turned around and ready, even eager, to pose nude. Hudson told her the plan and she spoke.

“You mean, you’d let Mom and me pose in the nude together? Really? That would be great! We really can?”

Donna smiled and answered for Hudson.

“Really. Isn’t it like a dream come true? We are going to pose in a layout to be titled ‘Like mother, like daughter.’ It will be a nude photo spread where we both like the same guy and end up sharing his bed for three-way sex. It will be in a magazine called ‘Action Sex.’ Isn’t it great?”

“I’ll say! This is the best ever.”

Donna agreed and started unbuttoning her blouse.

“Good. Let’s get naked! I can’t wait for my turn to be ‘up close and personal’ with your sweet little pussy.”

Wendy giggled and they began to strip. Within minutes the mother-daughter pair was nude. So anxious were they to strip and pose nude that they had to be reminded to sign the contract Hudson offered. It was like the other one, except it didn’t have an option clause. A nude Donna commented on it in puzzlement.

“You mean we don’t have an option to pose nude again? Why not?”

It was explained that nothing prohibited them from posing nude but this meant that they were not forced to do so. Donna and Wendy both laughed at the ridiculous notion that they would not want to pose nude again. And so, soon they were before the flashing camera, simulating sex with the male model that had come and also with each other and having a great time.

Hudson watched is model/victims at work with content. He could see that Donna’s pussy hair was still quite short from her “Shaved” centerfold and that it made her look younger. He also could see that, deep within the two women, was shame and guilt that would soon come out. Also present was a deep affection for one another. This gave him an idea and he immediately went to work.

Donna and Wendy were having a good time posing nude and Donna, as she simulated licking her daughter’s pussy, felt a deep desire to actually do it well up within her. She loved Wendy so!

Wendy, in the meantime, was posing with her legs spread and her hand on the man’s cock to simulate plans to suck it. She thought how this experience was nowhere near as fine as knowing that her mother was down there between her legs and she wished that Donna would actually lick her pussy.

These erotic thoughts directed at one another continued unabated through the session. When it was over the two women, still nude, collected their $200 checks and thanked Hudson profusely. They also bid goodbye to the model and the photographer.

Donna and Wendy, still nude, escorted their guests to the door and let them out. As they did so Donna shut the door and stood with her back to it. She smiled at her pretty nude daughter and felt lust rise within her.

“That was fun.”

Wendy nodded, eyeing her mother’s fine nude body. She too was feeling the well-up of lust.

“It was, because I posed nude with you, Mom.”

Donna smiled.

“I feel the same way. I just loved posing nude with my beautiful daughter.”

Wendy took her mother’s hand and, within seconds, mother and daughter were locked in a passionate embrace. Donna felt her daughter’s tongue in her mouth and loved it. She also loved the breasts-to-breasts and pussy-to-pussy feel of the embrace. She led her daughter by the hand to her bedroom.

For five passionate hours Donna and Wendy made lesbian love. Both of them lost count of the number of times that they climaxed. All they knew was that they were awash in a sea of pussy licking and pussy rubbing and pussy fingering. Each of them had snatches of awareness that floated into their sea of incestuous lesiabn bliss. Donna had a memory of kissing her daughter’s bare thigh as she twirled her finger on Wendy’s damp clitoris and her nude daughter moaned and squirmed in pleasure beneath her.

Wendy had a memory of licking Donna’s pussy for all she was worth when, suddenly, she was slurping mouthful after mouthful of her mother’s flowing pussy juices as Donna thrashed in senseless, ecstatic orgasm beneath her.

Both could later recall a time when they lay face-to-face, tongue-kissing as they did a slow, sweet pussy grind, rubbing their pussies together toward a shuddering mutual climax. Both could recall a little game they called “fireplug nipples” in which, with tongue and fingers, they succeeded in turning each other’s nipples into a pair of firm little passion plugs.

But for the most part they were aware only of joy and lust and the other’s sweet, sweet nudity as they kissed, caressed and explored every crevice of each other’s bodies. Finally, exhausted, they fell into a deep sleep in each other’s arms.

Donna awoke first, feeling warm and comfortable. She had trouble placing herself. Then it hit her. She was in bed, nude, with her daughter! She recalled in horror their night of passion together. As she stiffened, Wendy awoke, looked at first confused and then horrified. She jumped from the bed and covered herself with the bedspread, feeling shame almost as intense as her mother’s.

For five frantic minutes tearful explanations and apologies filled the air. They now realized that, once again, they had been duped by Hudson. The horror of another nude photo session was all but lost in the overpowering shame they felt over their subsequent lesbian behavior together.

Through the day the humiliated women barely looked at each other. Donna kept experiencing flashbacks of herself licking her daughter’s pussy. Each time she did so, her shame now at her delight then sickened her. As before, Wendy was the first to speak that evening.

“Mom, about last night...”

Donna looked at the pleading in her daughter’s eyes and looked away. Wendy continued.

“I, uh, I don’t know what happened to me.”

“To us.” corrected Donna.

“To us. I only know that while I was posing in the nude with you I...I began to feel...different about the way I loved you. It was...”

Donna nodded, recalling the way affection had turned to passion within her, and spoke,

“I know, dear. I felt the same way. And I’m sorry.”

“Me too, Mom, It’s not that I don’t love you, it’s just that I don’t love you, or don’t want to love you, that way.”

Donna nodded and said nothing. She wanted to hug her daughter but feared the impression it would give. Wendy, feeling the same stiffness, let her shoulders slump.

“I just can’t get over it. What is it about that horrible man! When I am around him, not only do I act like a third class slut, I do so with joy. I really wanted to pose nude with you, it was so much fun. And not only am I a slut, I am also a lesbian, with my own mother, and loving every minute of it.”

Donna sighed. She could recall her own joy and her own lust clearly.

It...it is just that somehow he...brings out this other side of us. I don’t understand it.”

Wendy nodded.

“What makes me scared, Mom, is wondering when it is going to happen again. Is he going to call us again? Or are we going to wake up one day with the hots for one another?”

Donna shook her head in misery.

“We have to leave so he can’t find us. Then, after that, I think we will be OK. It never happens except when he is around so if we don’t see him we should be OK.”

Wendy nodded, agreeing to go. She then spoke.

“Of course, you realize that the final nude layout we did together will be on the market soon. It won’t be easy to leave behind the sluttish things we did.”

Donna agreed and sighed.

“We will just have to try, Wendy, we will have to try.”

They left town the next day to move to their new home. Donna and Wendy continued to both feel abject shame in their actions. They both continued to live in fear that they would resume a lesbian relationship that neither felt they wanted. In this they lived out the nightmare that the twisted Walter Hudson inflicted upon them.

The end