The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nude Models

Chapter III: Options for Wendy and Donna.

One and a half months later Wendy and Donna went to the cigar shop in town. As Wendy kept the counter man busy with small talk, Donna went to the soft-porn magazine rack. This was the day their photo layouts hit the street. Among dozen’s of other vile nudie magazines Donna found both “Barely Legal” and “Over 40.” To her horror, both she and Wendy were “cover girls.” She took all five copies of each magazine to the counter.

The magazines were $6.00 each so she bought all ten for $60. Mother and daughter stood blushing as the man looked at the magazines and then at them. He grinned at them both.

“Gonna pass these out to your boyfriends?”

They said nothing and he shrugged and handed them their purchase. As they left he picked up the phone and ordered ten more copies of each magazine.

Donna and Wendy, unaware that their effort was in vain, repeated the scene at the three other shops that sold the nudie magazines in their town. In all it cost $432, or more than the $400 they had earned, to buy 36 copies of each of their magazines. All the shop owners promptly ordered more copies.

That night Wendy, glancing at her mother’s nude photos in the pile of magazines they had, grumbled.

“Just look at yourself in these pictures! And I thought I had acted like a slut. You’ve got your pussy lips spread so wide you could shove a soda can up it. I can’t believe you did this, Mom.”

Donna felt both humiliation and anger and snapped.

“If you had managed to keep your clothes on for five minutes neither of us would be cover girls on nude magazines now.”

“Oh, thanks. As it is, because I made a stupid mistake you felt compelled to go out and make a stupider one. Just because I acted like a slut, you needed to show me you were a bigger slut.”

“I am not a slut!”

Wendy opened the magazine to the centerfold and held it up. Donna saw the picture of herself in the nude. She was on her knees, facing away from the camera. The side of her face was into the bed and she had a look of closed-eyed ecstacy.

Her naked ass jutted up into the camera and she had her hands spreading her ass cheeks and pussy lips, as if begging for a doggy-style fuck or an ass-reaming. Both her pussy and her asshole gaped invitingly. Wendy spoke harshly.

“This says otherwise, Mom. Listen to the words. ‘I am always on the lookout for hard-bodied young men with stiff cocks. Front door or back door, either is OK with me.’”

“You know I didn’t say that, Wendy.”

“Look at the picture, Mom! It says the same thing! It says you are a slut even louder!”

Donna stared, blushed but said nothing. Wendy was right. How could she possibly defend her actions? Finally she nodded. Wendy, regretting her outburst, spoke with downcast eyes.

“I’m sorry, Mom. I guess we are both just sluts.”

Donna tried to defend herself and her daughter.

“We aren’t, Wendy. He...he just did something to us, that’s all.”

Wendy sighed.

“Admit it, Mom, what he did was bring out the slut inside us.”

Donna, feeling a deep shame, nodded again and turned away.

To their horror, Hudson exercised the clauses in their contracts obligating each of them to a second shoot for $200. They called and tried to refuse but he threatened to sue if they did not at least go to meet him. In the end they caved in and went together as scheduled, intending to try and buy their options back.

Again, their experience was the same. As they got into Hudson’s presence they were soon convinced that this was great fun and they both agreed to pose nude again. The conversation, as before, started with them gradually relaxing and, little by little, conceding that the photo shoots were well done, that they had looked sexy in them and that they had had fun and were glad that they did them.

Soon mother and daughter were laughing and exchanging excited comments about how much they had enjoyed posing nude. Donna was the first to drop her objection to posing nude again and Wendy quickly agreed to do so as well.

They were escorted to the photo rooms, laughing and excited. Within an hour Donna emerged happy and excited from her room. She met her daughter, who was waiting for her.

“What kind of a layout did you get to pose for, Wendy?”

Wendy beamed.

“It was a simulated lesbian love-making scene with a black girl. We played roommates getting ready for dates that get so hot for each other we forget about the dates and make love. It will be out next month in a magazine called ‘Babes in Heat.’ I can’t wait to see it. It was really fun. How about you?”

Donna smiled, feeling the delicious secret between her legs.

“I was allowed to shave my pussy bare in a nude photo spread. They shot every step of the shaving. It will appear next month in a magazine called ‘Shaved’ that specializes in pussy shaving.”

Wendy’s eyes went wide.

“Are you kidding! You mean your pussy is shaved bare right now?”

Donna beamed.

“As bare as a baby’s.”

Wendy made a face.

“Oh, I wish I had gotten to do that! That must have been great!”

“It was. Come on, we can discuss it later. Mr. Hudson wants to see us.”

Again the two women left, profuse with thanks for their opportunity and carrying $200 checks. As they got into the car Wendy made her mother give her a peek at her bare pussy. Donna looked around to see that nobody was watching and lifted her skirt and pulled down her panties. Wendy gawked at her bare pussy, glistening under a coat of baby oil, and they giggled together about it.

As she pulled from the parking lot, Donna listened with glee and delight to Wendy’s tale of her nude photo session. Finally Wendy wound down.

“...Anyway, for the last shot he had us lay side-by-side on our backs. This was the scene after lovemaking. I lay on the left and Debbie was on the right. We both spread our legs wide so our pussies were open to see.”

Donna interrupted.

“Isn’t that so much fun? I just love that wide-open pussy feeling.”

“Me too. It makes me feel so feminine and sexy I could just die.”

“I agree. But go on.”

“OK. Anyway I posed with my right hand fingering her pussy and she had her left hand fingering mine. We each grabbed our breast with the other hand and posed with a look of spent passion. It was fun. Debbie was cute and sexy and we made a good team. She was just in her first nude photo session and she was real excited, of course. And very cooperative. We really got ‘up close and personal’ with each other’s pussies.”

Donna laughed and spoke.

“It sounds like fun.”

“It was! Although I am still envious of you getting to shave your pussy. That must have been great.”

“It was. And the men were so kind to me. They helped me make sure I didn’t miss a hair.”

“What exactly did they have you do?”

“Well, after I stripped nude, first I put on stockings and a garter belt and high heels.”

“Yeah, I know they like to do that. Then what?”

“They had me sit on a stool and trim my pussy hair with a scissors. I had to, you know, pose doing it so that the camera got a full view of my open pussy.”

“Of course. It’s like we said. That’s the fun part. Then what?”

“Well, when I had clipped all my pussy hair down to a stubble I posed covering my pussy with shaving cream. They told me to act like I was really getting off on it.”

“Wow! That wouldn’t take much acting. It sounds great!”

“It was. Then I took a safety razor and shaved the stubble down to bare skin. All the while they took pictures. After I was ‘bare as a baby’ I finished by posing nude in a variety of shots spreading my legs to show off my bare pussy.”

“How did it feel being photographed in the nude with a bare pussy?”

“Great, but weird. I felt so sexy I thought I would die and yet, at the same time, I felt kind of like a little girl. How did it feel to pose nude with a black girl?”

“It was fun. I was so tempted to actually lick her pussy just to see what it tasted like that I could hardly resist.”

“I can understand that. Still, there will be people who are offended by the black-white, girl-girl stuff though.”

Wendy sighed.

“I know. That’s the down side to all this. Why can’t people just let us pose nude and have fun?”

“I agree. When I was shaving my pussy it was so great, but now that I think about it, everyone I meet will either look down on me or else be some sleazeball wanting to fuck a bare-pussied girl.”

“Yeah. You know, Mom, sometimes for all the fun we have posing nude I wonder if it is worth it.”

“I know what you mean, sweetheart. As I think about it, no matter how much fun it was, we probably should have stuck with our original plan and tried to talk them out of using us as nude models again.”

“You’re probably right. At the very least we should have insisted on some tamer shots. Putting my tongue right on Debbie’s brown pussy like that was probably a little much.”

“You don’t think my nude session was a little much? I mean, can you believe it! I shaved my pussy bare for the flashing camera and now thousands of guys will see the nude pictures of me doing it.”

Wendy nodded.

“Yeah, I see what you mean. We both got kind of carried away again, didn’t we?”

“I’ll say! And now we are going to pay the price again in humiliation when those nude photos come out. How could we have let ourselves get talked into posing nude again like that?”

They were both silent for quite a while and Donna felt the horror of what she had done building up within her. Finally Wendy spoke in a trembling voice.

“Mom, we’ve done it again, haven’t we? We’ve acted like sluts again. How could we do that horrible nude posing and like it? I actually enjoyed putting my tongue on a black girl’s pussy!”

Wendy began to cry and Donna felt a lump in her throat. Wendy was right. They had again acted like sluts and posed nude without the slightest hesitation. How could they have been so foolish?

That night Donna was concerned about her morose daughter. Her own shame was overpowering but Wendy had said nothing for a long time. Finally Donna spoke.

“Maybe we ought to go to the police and complain, Wendy. What do you think?”

Wendy shook her head and sighed.

“Mom, I just can’t see how we can. I remember every minute of that nude session so clearly. I wanted to pose nude. I really wanted to. I loved being in the nude with Debbie. I loved being photographed naked. The more blatant the nude photograph, the better I liked it. If you had called me a slut at the time I probably would have agreed and thanked you. How could I complain about it now?”

“I know, dear, and I feel the same way. I really don’t think we can go to the police. I just don’t understand why we acted the way we did. When I walk around feeling my hairless pussy I can hardly believe it. But, at the time I shaved it for the camera, it was so much fun I could hardly stand it.

“And it’s like you said. The more blatant the nude photos, the better we liked it. This is the second straight time they got me to spread my pussy lips wide apart for a closeup and again, at the time, I would have called it the highlight of the session. I don’t understand it.”

Wendy shook her head.

“Me neither. And what’s worse, do you remember the conversation you and I had in the car afterward? We were rejoicing in how much we had acted like sluts. I just have this fear that the sluts within us are going to come out some day and stay out. That we aren’t going to revert. I don’t want to be a slut, Mom, I really don’t.”

Donna nodded her head. This fear had been gnawing at her mind too. Yet there was nothing she could do about it. She spoke.

“I know, dear, I know. But so far it has only happened when we are around that man. And he doesn’t have any hold on us any more. We will just have to stay away from him and hope.”

“Will that do it, I wonder? What’s to stop him from tracking us down and having us pose nude again? At what will keep us from caving right in?”

To this soon-to-be prophetic question Donna had no answer.