The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not Too Tightly Wrapped

“Her name was Clementatra,” David Warren told his class, “and for lack of a better word, she was Egypt’s only bimbo Queen.”

His class sat there and listened with what seemed to be rapt attention.

“She ruled in an age when there was no legitimate male heir. In fact, there were two males in line for the throne. Both had somewhat legitimate claims to the throne but neither had a clear indisputable claim. Kerves was the illegitimate son of the Pharaoh who had just passed. While there was little doubt that he was the Pharoah’s son, his being the illegitimate son created problems for him. The other claimant was Joventamen. He was a cousin to the pharaoh but he had been banished from Egypt by the Pharoah’s father and it was only recently that his expulsion had been commuted before the Pharaoh’s death. As such, Joventamen had spent all of his formative years outside of Egypt and he was seen by many as clearly not Egyptian.

“So there were two claimants to the throne but neither had a clear shot and so it was that Clementatra was seen as an acceptable alternative. She was young. She was pretty, and most of all, she apparently had the IQ of a brick which is why both camps agreed to have her installed as Queen because each thought that they could control her in their own way.

“But the problem was that neither camp had taken the full measure of the woman. When Clementatra took the throne, she showed herself to be a somewhat effective ruler. When she focused on the affairs of state, she wasn’t a bad ruler. The problem was it seemed that Clementatra was ruled as much by her own body’s needs as she was by her desire to rule and when she was at her most libidinally challenged of times, she often made choices that were more for expediency so she could hurry up and go find someone to satiate her carnal pleasures and those decisions weren’t exactly the best decisions for the realm.”

The professor paused and except for the creaking of a chair, there wasn’t another sound in the lecture hall.

“Clementatra served only eight years as queen before she was murdered. It’s unclear which of the sides did it but her death caused a succession battle that raged for over a decade before Egypt would finally have a clear and undisputed leader and in the end, it wasn’t either Kerves or Joventamen who took the throne.

“On her death bed, Clementatra is rumored to have said that she would come back and wreak vengeance on whomsoever had harmed her and given the misfortunes that befell both Kerves and Joventamen in the wake of her death, it was believed that Clementatra really had come back from the dead.”

Professor Warren knew he had his students’ attention now. That was the whole thing about learning. You could teach someone anything just so long as you had their attention. He brought a box from under the counter and he opened it in front of his class and from it, he took an object that was about a foot long and somewhat cylindrical. In fact, if anyone had been inclined to make the observation, someone might have said it kind of looked like a dildo.

“Does anyone know what this is?” the professor asked.

No one said a word.

“No one,” the professor asked. “No one has an idea.”

There was a bit of giggling from the back of the room.

“Yes, Miss Reynolds. You have something to add.”

“Nothing,” said Brianna Reynolds as she tried to stifle another giggle.

“I don’t think it’s nothing. Let’s hear it. Let’s hear what you have to say.”

The girl giggled again. “It looks like a dildo,” she said and that observation brought a fresh round of twitters from the girls in the back of the classroom.

“A very astute observation, Ms. Reynolds. That’s exactly what it is.”

“What?!”

Yeah, he had their attention now. “This artifact is from Queen Clementatra’s time. There’s some dispute about what it really is, but it is my belief that Ms. Reynolds has lurched uncontrollably onto the truth and it is my belief that this was in fact Queen Clementatra’s actual dildo.”

“But why would she need that?” asked one of the boys. “Wouldn’t a bimbo queen be able to get whatever she needed whenever she needed it?”

That drew a couple of chuckles from the boys in the class and a couple of dirty looks from some of the girls in the class.

“An excellent point, Mr. Hennessey. In fact, it’s the very same point that Heilmann makes in his observation of the artifact, but Heilmann offers no alternative theory. He just says that Clementatra wouldn’t need a dildo so we have a difference of opinion.”

“How do we solve the problem, Professor?” asked one of the girls in the front of the class.

“How do we solve it. That’s easy. We study. We learn. We make observations and we deduce. Archaeology is all about uncovering the past. Archaeology is about detective work. Sometimes, we’re just trying to find the right place to look. Other times, we’re examining what was found but it’s always about uncovering the truth.”

The professor could see his students nodding. He’d gotten his point across. They’d be more attentive now. He was sure of that. He put the artifact back in the box from whence it had come and he smiled to himself. Maybe it really was the bimbo queen’s dildo. No one really knew but as an object that could be used to make a point, it certainly had served its purpose.

* * *

The police were called to the Museum of Antiquities in Cairo and when they arrived, they found that the front doors had practically been ripped off their hinges and the alarm bells were screaming away at full volume.

At first, it seemed that while the thieves had had access to the interior of the museum, nothing had been taken. Speculation among the police was that the alarms must have scared them off but there were others who were not quite so convinced.

Chief Inspector Mohammed al-Karse was one of those that harbored the contrarian opinion. The thieves had to know that the museum was alarmed and their method of entry was hardly subtle so it was unreasonable to suspect that they would be scared off by something which they already knew existed.

And there were other things as well. Even though the doors had been ripped open, it wasn’t clear exactly what had done it. It didn’t seem as if explosives had been used. The doors had simply been ripped open and it almost seemed as if ... but no, even the Chief Inspector wouldn’t say that, but it almost seemed as if the doors had been ripped open from the inside.

It wasn’t until a week later that the museum staff finally discovered the only item that was missing. By then, the break-in was already old news. The discovery of what was missing was enough to create a momentary blip in the headlines but by then, already the story was starting to fade away.

* * *

It was nighttime and David Warren and his wife were out at a faculty dinner. A monumental bore, Warren thought. Most of the people here were hacks and those that weren’t, well they knew who the others were, but you had to show up just to say you were there.

“Did you hear the latest out of Cairo?” asked Niles Givens.

“The latest out of Cairo?”

“About the break-in?”

“What about it?”

“My sources tell me the police now think it was an inside job.”

“Do they now? And why do they think that?”

“My sources wouldn’t say but they think that the thieves knew exactly what it was they wanted to take.”

“And that leads them to think it was an inside job?”

“That ... and other things.”

“What other things?”

“My sources wouldn’t say.”

David Warren shook his head. “Niles,” the man said. “You can’t believe everything anyone tells you.”

“I don’t,” the other man said petulantly.

David Warren didn’t bother to argue. After all, what would be the point. He just nodded and smiled and in time, he moved on to talk with other people at the dinner.

* * *

“God, Billy. I can’t believe you. Sometimes, you can be such a fucking ass.”

“It’s not my fault,” the boy said.

“Yeah, then who’s fault is it?”

Billy just shrugged.

“You picked a fight for no reason at all.”

“He was looking at you funny.”

“So what? So what if he was? He was only looking. It wasn’t like he was going to do anything and if he had, that was the time to step in.”

“Call it a preventative strike.”

“Call it Billy’s being a dick.”

“You want me to come in?”

“Why?”

“You said your parents were going to be at that dinner thingy.”

“Yeah? So.”

“So you said maybe we could ... you know ...”

“Yeah. That was before someone started acting like a dick.”

“Oh, come on.”

“No, man. Just drop me off and then go away.”

“But—”

“No. My house is coming up on the left. Just drop me off and then leave.”

“I know where you’re fucking house is.”

“You don’t have to be that way.”

“I don’t have to be what way,” the boy said sullenly.

“You don’t have to swear you know.”

“But you said—”

“I know what I said. You know what. Just drop me off right here.”

“But your house is—”

“I know where my house is. Just drop me off here. I’ll walk the rest of the way.”

“I’ll take you home,” Billy said.

“I don’t want you to take me home. Stop the car. Stop it right now.”

“Come on, Sabrina.”

“Don’t come on Sabrina me. Stop the car. Stop it right now.”

Billy pulled the car over to the curb. “Fine,” he said. “Be that way.”

Sabrina Warren hopped out of the car. “I’ll be whatever way I want to be,” she said, “and now you can just run along.”

“Fuck you,” the boy said. “Just fuck you,” and with that his car pulled away from the curb.

“Fuck you too,” Sabrina yelled at the retreating car. “Fuck you, too, Billy Wilson.”

She started to walk. The night air wasn’t that cold but she wasn’t wearing all that much either so she wrapped her arms around her as she walked. It was only a couple of blocks anyway.

What was that? It was a noise behind her but when Sabrina turned to look, there was no one there.

She shook her head. Just her imagination, the teen told herself and she turned back again to walk on home.

There it was again. Once more, she turned around. “Is there anyone out there,” she called out.

There was no answer.

She shook her head again. God, why was she being so skittish, she wondered. She turned back around and she started walking but almost immediately, she heard the sound again.

She turned around. “Who’s there?” she demanded.

Again, there was no answer. Okay, this was getting creepy. This was getting really, really creepy.

Once more, she turned back around and she started to walk.

And again, there was the noise. She almost didn’t turn around but she just had to do it because she had to see who was back there.

This time, there was a figure nearly a half block away. “Was that you?” she called out.

If the figure heard her, it made no attempt to answer.

This was weird. She turned back around but almost as soon as she had, she heard the noise again. Don’t turn around, she told herself. Don’t turn around. Just keep on going.

But she had to turn. SHe couldn’t ignore it and now the figure was only thirty or so feet behind her and it was visible for what it was. Sabrina froze. It couldn’t be that. It had to be a joke or something. It couldn’t be that and yet ...

Run, her mind told her. Don’t look. Just run.

And there was the noise again.

Don’t look, her mind said and yet she had to. She turned and there it was. The mummy. Just barely out of arm’s reach.

Run, her panic-stricken mind said. Run. Run faster.

And there was the noise again. And then there was something else. There was the feel of a hand on her shoulder.

She couldn’t run. She could barely move. The only thing she could do was to turn around.

Where the eyes should have been something glowed red. They weren’t eyes exactly but they seemed to burn their way into her and then there was the voice. It wasn’t exactly a voice, per se, but it was something she heard in her head. “Where is it?” the voice hissed. “Where is it?”

Sabrina didn’t know what the thing was talking about.

“I want what is mine,” the thing said. “I want it now.”

The teenager would have handed over whatever it was that was required if only that would make those eyes stop looking at her but the truth was she still didn’t know what it was that was being asked for.

“You are worthless,” the voice said. “You know nothing.”

She was worthless. Sabrina knew that. She knew nothing. She was an idiot. She was so worthless.

“Still, I suppose one such as you can serve a purpose.”

It was something, Sabrina realized. It was better to have a purpose. It was better than being worthless.

“I will allow you to be my servant.”

That was what she needed. At least if she was serving, she wouldn’t be worthless.

“You will be my servant.”

The reddish things that served as eyes seemed to grow larger and larger until they seemed to engulf her body ...

* * *

Sabrina was still at a loss to explain what had happened when she finally arrived home. One moment she’d been there on the sidewalk with this ... this thing ... bearing down on her and suddenly, she was face to face with the thing and then suddenly, suddenly it was gone.

How could the thing be gone, unless of course, she’d imagined the whole thing, but she was sure she hadn’t. So how could the thing be gone?

That was a question that she didn’t have an answer to.

She went to the fridge and she took out a bottle of water. She opened the bottle. She took a drink.

So what the heck had just happened to her she asked herself yet again.

She took a drink from the bottle. It wasn’t like she had an answer to that question. The truth was she still didn’t know.

You should call that boy, she told herself.

What boy?

You should call Billy. He seemed pretty nice.

What?! No. Billy’s a pig.

Maybe you’re being too hard on him. After all, he’s just a boy.

I am not being too hard on him. Billy’s a pig.

Maybe you should give him a call.

She would have told herself no except she already had her phone in hand. “Hey, Billy,” she cooed when the boy came on the line. “It’s me. Sabrina.”

“Yeah? So?”

“So I was wondering if you wanted to come over.”

“Why would I want to do that?”

“I was thinking maybe you and me could fuck.” Wait a minute. Why was she saying this?

“You were thinking what?!”

“I was thinking maybe we could fuck.”

“Sabrina, are you okay?”

“Never better. Why?”

“You don’t sound like yourself.”

“What? You mean because I don’t sound like a cold, prissy, little bitch? Is that what you mean?”

Billy had the good sense not to answer that.

“So are you going to come over or not?”

“Are you sure this isn’t some kind of a trick?”

“It’s not a trick. I want you to come over and I want to fuck.”

“I’ll be over there as soon as I can get there.”

“Hurry up. I’m really horny, okay?”

“I’m hurrying.”

Sabrina hung up the phone and almost immediately she asked herself what the hell she was doing. Had she completely lost her mind and yet she didn’t have an answer for that.

He was going to be here, she told herself. He was going to be here real soon and still, she had no idea why she’d called him.

She was still wondering why she’d called him when she heard a knock at the door.

She could have ignored it, she supposed. She could have pretended she hadn’t heard him. She could have done that but she didn’t. Instead, she was practically running to the door. What the hell was the matter with her?

She opened the door and there was Billy. “You’re here,” she said.

“Yeah.”

She grabbed him and she pulled him inside. “We don’t have much time and I need you to fuck me.”

“You need me to do what?”

But the girl wasn’t bothering to answer. She just pulled the boy along in her wake. “Come on,” she said. “I need you to fuck me.”

Billy was obviously bewildered but he wasn’t about to say no. “Sure,” he said. “Whatever you want.”

The girl was already stripping off her top when she looked at the boy. “What are you waiting for?”

“What?”

“Take off your clothes,” the girl said.

“What?”

“You heard me. Take off your clothes.”

“You’re kidding.”

“Do I look like I’m kidding?”

“No.”

“So get your clothes off.”

Billy didn’t have to be told twice. He had no idea what had gotten into his girlfriend but he wasn’t about to stand around waiting for her change her mind back again. He started to remove his clothes. “Oh fuck,” he groaned.

“What?”

“I don’t have a condom. Do you have one?”

“Nope.”

“Fuck!”

“What?”

“We need a condom.”

“Why?”

“Why what?”

“Because.”

“Because I thought—”

“You thought what?”

“I ... I—”

“You can’t tell me you actually enjoy wearing those things, do you?”

“No, but—”

“But what? Isn’t it better to stick your cock inside my wet and waiting hole?”

“Yeah.”

“Isn’t it better to not wear anything? Isn’t it better to just feel your cock inside my pussy and know that there’s nothing there to get in the way of your feeling what you’re feeling.”

“I ... yeah.”

“So what do you want to wear a condom for? Isn’t it better if you wore nothing at all?”

“Yeah.”

“So you don’t really need a condom, do you? Why don’t you just get on with it and why don’t you fuck me?”

Billy still couldn’t believe it. There was something different about his girlfriend but he liked it and there was no way he was going to let this opportunity slip away from him. “So you want to get fucked,” the boy said. “Well, that’s what I want, too.”

The girl wiggled her butt in front of the boy. “So you have to tell me, Billy. How do you want me? On my back. On top. Or maybe, knowing you, on my hands and my knees.”

Billy couldn’t help but groan but he knew what the answer to that was. “Your hands and knees,” he said. “I want you on your hands and knees.”

“I kind of thought you would,” the girl said. “I’ve seen the way you’ve stared at my ass and maybe if you’re real good, maybe I’ll let you have it. Not tonight, but sometime soon and only if you fuck my pussy really good.”

Billy wasn’t about to waste this opportunity. His hands cupped his girlfriend’s ass as she knelt there on the couch and then he was sliding a hand down and he was guiding his cock to her pussy. “You want this,” he growled, “then fine.”

“Oh fuck,” the girl moaned.

Oh God yeah, Billy thought as he slid his cock inside his girlfriend’s little pussy. Damn, she was tight and she was wet, too. Oh fuck. She was so tight.

“That’s it, Billy. I want you to do it. I want you to fuck me like I know you’ve been wanting to do it.”

“Oh fuck,” the boy groaned.

“Oh fuck,” the girl echoed as her boyfriend’s cock made itself at home between her legs. “I can’t believe you’ve waited this long to stick your cock inside me.”

“But you said no.”

The girl groaned again as the boy’s cock continued to take her pussy. “And you let that stop you? Things have changed.”

“What?”

“Nothing. You said you’ve been wanting to do this for a long time, right?”

“Yeah.”

“Then I bet that means you really want to cum in my pussy.”

“Hell yeah.”

“Then I want you to do it. I want you to cum in my pussy.”

“You sure?”

“Billy!”

The boy groaned. He didn’t know what had gotten into his girlfriend but he just didn’t care. If she wanted him to cum inside her ... he groaned again as his cock came inside her.

“Oh Billy,” the teen moaned. “Oh Billy. It’s been such a long time.”

“What?”

“Nothing.”

The girl had let the boy fuck her until the boy had worn himself out and after he’d left, she used her fingers to get herself off again.

It had been such a long time.

* * *

The next day, Sabrina went to see her dad in his home office. “Hey, Daddy.”

“Sabrina. What can I do for you, Babe?”

“I was just wondering. When you went on any of your trips to Egypt, did you bring back any stuff?”

“I brought back lots of stuff. You know that.”

“Yeah but I was thinking of something special.”

“Something special?”

“Yeah. You know. Like something ... sexual.”

“Sabrina!”

“What?”

“I’m surprised at you.”

“What did I do?”

David Warren just stared at his daughter and then he started to grin. “You know, I think sometimes I forget just how quickly you’re growing up. I think sometimes I just keep thinking of you as the little eight-year-old girl you once were instead of seeing the eighteen-year-old that you now are now.”

“Daddy!”

“So my little girl’s thinking about sex.”

“Not just thinking about it. I’ve been doing it, too.”

David Warren’s face took on a hard look. “Really? Anyone I might know?”

“I’ve been fucking Billy. He has such a great cock. I really love it.”

“Sabrina!”

“What?”

“Go to your room.”

“Why?”

“Because I said so.”

“Why?”

“Because we’ve talked about this before.”

“Because why?”

“Because we’ve talked about this before and I told you I don’t like that boy so go to your room.”

“It’s not fair.”

“No one ever said it was. Go to your room and we’ll talk about this later.”

“Fine. I’ll go.”

The girl went to her room. It wasn’t fair, she told herself. It wasn’t fair.

Okay, her dad was right. Okay, they had talked about Billy but she was eighteen now. She was an adult. She could do what she wanted to do.

“Sabrina.”

The teen looked up to see her mom standing there in the doorway to her bedroom. “Yeah, mom?”

“I’m worried about you, honey.”

“Worried about me, mom? Why are you worried about me?”

“You know how your father feels about Billy. Hell, even I’m not all that keen on the boy but you went out pretty much rubbed his nose in it. I thought you were smarter than that.”

“Mother!”

“I’m worried about you, honey.”

“Maybe you should be more worried about yourself.”

Samantha Warren just stared at her daughter. What the heck was that supposed to mean. “Young lady, if you’re trying to threaten me—”

“Oh, I’m going to do more than threaten you. Look at me.”

Samantha Warren was looking at her daughter and she couldn’t believe what she was hearing. “Sabrina Warren,” the mother said. “I don’t know what’s gotten into you—”

“Ha. That’s funny.”

“What is?”

“Gotten into me. I like that but you have no idea.”

“No idea about what?”

“Look into my eyes, Mom.”

“What? Now see here—”

“I said look into my eyes.”

Samantha looked, not because her daughter told her to but because she was just so surprised that she didn’t think not to look.

Her daughter’s eyes were red. That was weird, Samantha thought idly. That was weird because she knew her daughter’s eyes were brown.

“Look into my eyes.”

Samantha looked and it was almost like there was something, something there.

“Look into my eyes.”

There was a shimmering of her daughter’s face and then Samantha stepped back even as the girl collapsed in an unconscious heap on the bed.

“Silly girl,” said the older woman as she looked down at the girl on the bed. “You really are a silly, little twit,” and with that, the older woman left her daughter’s bedroom leaving the daughter still passed out on the bed.

It soon became clear though that Samantha wasn’t just passed out on the bed. 911 was called and the paramedics came. Her life signs were almost gone.

She stayed in the hospital for two days before suddenly waking up with what seemed like a bit of amnesia. It seemed that she’d forgotten everything that had occurred all the way back to when Billy had fucked her.

Her parents were worried, or at least one of them was. David Warren rolled over in his bed for the umpteenth time.

“Come on, David. You got to get some rest.”

“I can’t,” the man said. “Our daughter’s in the hospital.”

“And you’re not doing her any good just because you’re worrying about her. You need to get some rest.”

“That’s easy for you to say.”

“What’s that supposed to mean?”

“You were the last one with her.”

“Yeah, so? What are you saying?”

The professor shook his head. “I don’t know,” he said finally. “I don’t know what I’m saying.”

“Then maybe you better watch what you say ... or maybe, what you need is something to keep your mind off of what you’re thinking.

“Yeah, like what?”

“Oh, I don’t know. I’m sure I could think of something.”

David Warren couldn’t help but gasp when his wife’s hand stroked its way over the front of his pajamas but when she ducked her way under the sheets and when he felt her take his cock out of his pajamas, that’s when he started to moan in earnest. “Oh fuck, Sam,” he moaned as her mouth slid down over his shaft. “Oh fuck, yes.”

Whatever his wife might have said would have been lost under the covers but considering the way she was sucking his cock, it was a good bet that she wasn’t saying anything at all.

The man couldn’t help but groan again. His wife had only sucked him twice. The first time she’d been drunk. The second time he’d cum in her mouth and that was when she’d told him that that would never happen again.

And here she was, sucking his cock again.

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned. “Oh fuck.”

Oh fuck. He was going to cum again. He had to ... he had to warn his wife.

“Sam,” he said and when that didn’t get a response, he said it again.

Oh fuck. He was getting closer and still his wife was sucking his cock. Oh fuck.

He flipped the covers back and there was his wife. “Sam,” he said with a little bit more energy. “Sam, you got to stop.”

And still she didn’t stop.

He finally pushed her back. “Sam,” he said again. “You got to stop. If you don’t, you’re going to make me cum.”

“I know. That’s what I want, too.”

And this time, David couldn’t do anything more but groan as he felt his wife’s mouth once more take his cock inside and even as he felt that, he could feel her hands on his balls.

He couldn’t help but groan and this time, there was no holding back. This time, his cock was cumming in his wife’s cum-hungry mouth, and this time, his wife was loving every, little bit of what she got.

“I’m still worried,” he said some time later.

“You want me to blow you again.”

“Fuck no,” the man said. “I’m ... I’m too worn out for that.”

“You sure because—”

“Sam, I’m sure. I just need to rest.”

“I’d like to talk with you about something in the morning, David.”

“Hmm,” the man said tiredly.

“It’s about your latest trip to Egypt.”

“My latest trip,” the man murmured.

“I was wondering if you brought something back.”

“Some ... thing ... back.”

“Yeah. You know. An artifact or something.”

Whatever he might have said faded off into a snore.

The woman rolled over onto her back and if anyone might have seen her, they might have guessed that she wasn’t happy. At least, that was the way it seemed.

It was a week later and Sabrina was finally home from the hospital. The doctors had told her to rest but it hadn’t taken Sabrina long to realize that resting was the last thing she wanted to do and after that, she was looking for whatever opportunity she could find to get herself up and about.

And that was when Samantha decided to have a conversation with Selena Gutierrez, the family’s housekeeper. Someone, it seemed, was going to have to keep their eye on the young girl.

“Selena, I was wondering if I might have a word with you.”

“Si, Mrs. Warren.”

“I want you to come with me,” the older woman said.

“Si. Mrs. Warren.”

The woman of the house led the maid to her bedroom. “Get in there,” she said. “I’ve got something to show you.”

“You got a problem with me, Mrs. Warren.”

“I will if you don’t get in there,” Samantha said.

The younger woman skipped into the bedroom. “I don’t know what is the matter, Mrs. Warren.”

“You don’t, do you? Do you know that I think my husband fancies you.”

The maid shook her head.

“And I can’t help but think that my husband wouldn’t be that way if someone weren’t provoking him first.”

“I wouldn’t do that, Mrs. Warren.”

“No? You know I’m not sure I believe you, Selena.”

“I wouldn’t do that,” the maid said again. “I wouldn’t do it.”

“I suppose there’s only one way to find out for sure.”

“Si?”

“Yes. There’s one way to find out. Get on that bed and take your clothes off.”

“Mrs. Warren?”

“You heard me. I want to see if you have the kind of pussy my husband likes.”

“I ... I don’t know if I should—”

“You don’t know if you should what? If you don’t do it, I’ll just assume you’ve been fucking my husband.”

“But I didn’t.”

“Then take off your clothes.”

Still the maid hesitated for a few moments longer but then her fingers started to move and her hands played with the buttons of her uniform.

“Hurry it up,” Samantha said. “We haven’t got all day.”

It was clear the maid didn’t want to do this but it was clear that she was starting to get with the program. She unzipped the dress and she let the dress fall to the floor. She reached behind her and she undid the bra and she let this fall to the floor. Her hands went to her panties. “Are you sure, Mrs. Warren? Are you sure you really want me to do this?”

“Yes, I’m sure.”

The maid closed her eyes and then with a little gasp, she finally pushed her panties down.

“There now. That wasn’t so bad, was it?”

“No, Mrs. Warren.”

“Then lie down on this bed.”

“Why, Mrs. Warren?”

“Because I said so.”

The maid laid on the bed.

“Now, we’ll just have to see if this is the kind of pussy that Mr. Warren likes, aren’t we?”

“Si, Mrs. Warren.”

“Now let’s see what we see when we open those legs up.”

“How’s it look, Mrs. Warren?”

“I don’t know. I think I’m going to have to take a closer look.”

“Oh my,” the maid moaned.

“What’s that, Selena. You have something to add?”

“No, Mrs. Warren.”

“I didn’t think so,” and with that, Samantha’s tongue once more wormed its way into the maid’s pussy.

“Oh my,” the maid moaned. “Oh my God.”

“I think you like this.”

“I ... I ... oh my.”

“In fact, now that I think about it, I’m sure you like it. Isn’t that right?”

“I ... I ... yes.”

“Now how about we see if we can go and get that pussy to cum. What do you think about that?”

“Si.”

Samantha Warren didn’t bother saying anything more. After all, what her tongue was doing was saying everything that needed to be said.

“I’m going to,” the maid moaned. “I’m going to—”

The girl moaned and her body twitched as Samantha’s tongue continued to do its dirty work.

“Oh my. Mother of God. I ... I ... oh fu-u-u-u-uck.”

“Now you see that has me worried,” Samantha said.

“What does. Mrs. Warren?”

“That pussy. I think that’s just the kind of pussy that Mr. Warren would like.”

“I swear, Mrs. Warren. I haven’t done anything with your husband.”

“I believe you, Selena, but that’s really not the point, is it.”

“It isn’t?”

Samantha Warren straddled the maid’s body until she was looking down at the woman. “I want you to look at me, Selena. I want you to look into my eyes.”

Selena looked and what she saw in the eyes of her mistress was something red. “Mother of God,” the maid whimpered. “It’s the devil.”

“I’m not the devil,” Samantha said, “but I’m the next best thing.”

The maid couldn’t help herself. She couldn’t help but looking up into her employer’s red eyes.

It was a short time later when Selena dressed herself and left the bedroom and when she left there was the mistress of the house lying comatose on the bed.

It was the second time in a week that an ambulance was called and it was the second time in a week that a woman was taken to the hospital and David Warren was absolutely beside himself. Whatever was happening, his wife and his daughter were feeling the effects.

That night, he sat in his study with a bottle of whiskey and he tried to understand what was going on around him.

“Is there anything more I can do for you, Mr. Warren?”

David Warren looked up to find his maid standing over him and he shook his head. “I think I’m fine, Selena. You can go home, but thanks for asking.”

The maid still stood there as the man looked away. “Mr. Warren?”

“Oh hey, Selena? You’re still there?”

“Yes, Mr. Warren.”

“Really, I’m fine. You can go.”

The woman still didn’t move. “Begging your pardon, Mr. Warren, but I don’t think that’s so.”

“Oh you don’t, do you?”

The maid shook her head. “I think you are worried.”

“Well wouldn’t you be,” the man lashed out but almost as quickly, he got himself under control. “I’m sorry, Selena. I didn’t mean to say that.”

“Yes you did.”

The man looked at her.

“You meant it,” the maid said, “and I understand.”

“You do?”

“You are stressed, Mr. Warren. It’s only understandable. You need something to relieve the stress.”

“That’s what this is for,” David said as he held up the bottle of whiskey.

“Yes, I understand. But that’s only a temporary fix.”

“And you got something better?”

“Oh, I definitely have something better, Mr. Warren.”

“What’s that, Selena?”

The maid moved behind the man and her hands started to knead her employers back muscles. “You’re muscles are tight, Mr. Warren.”

“Oh geez, that’s good.”

“Si, Mr. Warren.”

“Geez. That’s very good.”

Thank you, Mr. Warren, but Selena have something better.”

“Something better?”

“Si, Mr. Warren. Something better.”

“What the fuck!”

“I told you, Mr. Warren. I have something better.”

“What are you doing?”

“You can’t tell me you haven’t thought about this before, Mr. Warren,” the maid said as she stroked her bare breasts against the back of the man’s neck.

“Yes, I mean no, I mean my wife—”

“I understand, Mr. Warren, but this isn’t about her. This is about you.”

“I don’t understand.”

The maid slid her hands down the front of her employer’s body. “I think you understand just fine, Mr. Warren. I think you’ve always wanted a piece of this body.”

“Selena, no.”

The maid came back around her employer’s body and it didn’t surprise David that the girl was naked.

“Selena, no.”

“I’m just helping you out, Mr. Warren.”

“Selena, no.”

The maid slipped down and she knelt in front of her employer. “What do you think? Do you think we should see what you have in here?”

David didn’t say anything. He just groaned as the maid unzipped his pants.

Selena’s hand pushed its way into the man’s pants. “Oh, Mr. Warren,” the girl gushed. “You’re so big.”

David wasn’t sure about that but what he knew was that his maid was pulling his cock out into the light. He should stop this, he told himself. He really should stop this.

“You’re so big, Mr. Warren,” the girl gushed again and then without further ado, the girl’s mouth slid down around the man’s cock.

“Oh fuck.”

“Do you like that, Mr. Warren?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“I like it too, Mr. Warren. Your cock, it is so big.”

“Oh fuck.”

“I was wondering, Mr. Warren.”

“Yes, Selena?”

“I was wondering what your cock would feel like in my pussy.”

“Selena, no. We shouldn’t—”

“I know we shouldn’t but don’t you want to, Mr. Warren? Don’t you want to feel your cock in my pussy?”

“Yeah,” the man groaned.

“See. I told you I knew what you wanted,” the maid said again.

“Oh fuck,” the man said as the maid rose up in front of him and then she straddled his legs and her hand grabbed his cock. “I know what you want, Mr. Warren. You see.”

“Oh fuck,” the man groaned as she sank down on his cock. “Oh fuck.”

“You see. I know. Do you think maybe we should find out?”

“Find out what?”

“Do you think maybe we should find out what it feels like to have your cock in my pussy?”

The man groaned.

“I know I want to, Mr. Warren. I know I want to a lot.”

“Okay.”

“You want to feel my cock in my pussy?”

“Yes.”

The maid stood and then she was straddling the man’s and her hand reached down between her legs. “Mr. Warren?”

“Yes?”

“I want you to look at me.”

“You want me to look at you?”

“Si. I want you to look at me. I want you to look at my breasts.”

David looked at the maid’s breasts. They were little and they were brown and her nipples had a deep brown color.

“Now look up.”

“What?”

“I said look up.”

David didn’t want to look away from the maid’s breasts but her hand was still stroking his cock and he didn’t want her to stop doing that either.

“I said look up.”

David looked up.

“See my neck.”

David could see the maid’s bare, brown neck. “Yes.”

“My neck wants to be kissed.”

For a moment, David just stared and then he was trying to move forward.

“What are you doing?”

“I ... I—”

“Look up.”

David looked up and he could see the maid’s rich full lips.

“Look up,” she said again.

And again, David looked up and this time, he was staring into her eyes. That was odd, he thought. For a moment, they’d appeared almost red but then almost as quickly, they’d returned to the dark brown he’d expected to see.

And for that, the woman before him seemed to get angry. “Damn it,” she moaned as her hand squeezed his cock.

“Selena,” the professor asked, “is something wrong?”

“Wrong,” the woman went off on a little half-rant. “Why whatever could be wrong. Everything is just fine,” and almost as if to prove the point, she stroked the man hard.

“Easy there,” the man said.

“You want it easy,” the Hispanic maid growled. “I’ll give you easy,” and with that, she led the man’s cock to her waiting pussy and then moments later, she was pushing herself down onto the man’s cock.

“Oh yeah,” he groaned.

“Yeah, that’s right,” Selena moaned. “Big man on campus, he don’t mind taking things from women. Stealing from women, that makes you a big man, doesn’t it?”

“Wh-what? What did you say?”

“Nothing,” the maid purred and indeed, the more her pussy fucked the man’s cock, the softer her tone seemed to get. “I didn’t say anything.”

The man groaned and he decided to leave whatever he’d heard for later. After all, he had more important things to think about, like the way his cock felt when it was sliding up inside that pussy.

“Oh yeah,” the maid was moaning. “Oh yeah. Si. It feels good, doesn’t it, Meester Warren?”

“Oh yeah,” the professor groaned. “It feels great, Selena.”

“You going to cum for me?”

“Oh yeah, Selena.”

“You going to cum for me now?”

“Yeah, now,” the man groaned.

“No,” the maid moaned. “I mean you’re going to cum right now.”

“Yes, now,” the man groaned and even as he said it, he was groaning as his cock seemed to spurt and cum and burble and flow all over the insides of that little pink pussy and when the man was finally done, he passed out.

The maid stayed where she was for a moment longer and she looked down at the man and then she pulled herself up off of the man and she went about the task of searching the house.

* * *

The next morning, David Warren woke up still sitting in his study and completely disoriented. What the fuck had happened last night and then as his memories came back to him, he sat up straight in the chair and then in the next instant, he was rocketing out of his chair and he was shoving his cock back inside his pants and he was off in search of the maid. “Selena,” he called out. “Selena. Where are you, woman? Selena.”

He found her in the kitchen. “Selena,” the man said. “There you are.”

“Si, Mr. Warren?”

“About last night—”

“Last night, Mr. Warren?”

That stopped the man. The maid seemed to not know what he was talking about. He began again. “About what we did,” he said.

“What we did, Mr. Warren. I’m afraid I don’t understand.”

“You don’t?”

The maid shook her head. “I don’t understand, Mr. Warren. What are you talking about?”

Could it all have been a dream, he wondered, but in the next instant, he told himself no, it couldn’t have been a dream. It just felt too real, and yet ...

“What did you do last night?”

“Last night, Mr. Warren?”

“Yeah, last night.”

“I straightened up the house and I went to my room and I watched TV. That’s all. I swear. I didn’t do anything wrong.”

Could it be that she didn’t remember what they’d done or could it be that it had all been a dream? David Warren was having a hard time believing that. “You didn’t do anything else?” he asked.

“No, Mr. Warren. I swear. I did nothing.”

The man shook his head. If she did remember what they’d done, he wasn’t going to get her to admit it and maybe that was for the best, the man told himself. Pretend it didn’t happen and hope no one ever found out about it. “Very well,” he said.

“Is there anything else, Mr. Warren?”

“No, Selena. That’s it,” and with that, David Warren turned and walked away even as the maid looked after him with eyes that glowed red if only for a moment.

David took his shower and he got himself ready for the rest of the day but he stopped by the kitchen before he left the house. “I’m leaving now,” he told his maid.

“Si, Mr. Warren.”

“I’m going to stop by the hospital to see my wife.”

“Si, Mr. Warren,” the maid said again.

David wasn’t sure what he was looking for. Was he hoping to see some recognition that the night hadn’t been some bizarre fantasy or was he just glad that there wasn’t any recognition there.

“Is there anything else, Mr. Warren?”

The man shook his head. “No, Selena,” he said. “I think that’s it.”

“Very good then. Have a good day, Mr. Warren.”

“I will,” he said and even as he left, he still wasn’t sure if he’d wanted what happened the night before to be real or not.

Selena had spent the better part of the morning tearing the house apart, paying special attention to the professor’s study. She’d even found a draft of a research paper he’d been working on and she’d had a good laugh as she sat there reading what he’d written and playing with her pussy. The man might be smart but some of his suppositions about Egyptian pharoahs were just so outrageously funny.

And that’s when she heard it, a knocking at the front door.

She could have ignored it, she told herself, but her job was to answer the door.

Fuck it. She wasn’t going to answer it.

But then the knocking came again and the maid sighed as she put the manuscript down. Geez. She was busy, she wanted to tell the person at the door. Just go away.

But almost as if in answer to that thought, the knocking came yet again.

Fine. She’d answer it, the maid told herself and then she’d make whoever it was go away.

It was a blond there on the professor’s doorstep. “Si?” the maid said.

“Is this Professor Warren’s house?”

“Si.”

“Is he home?”

“No,” the maid said. “Professor Warren is out.”

“Oh,” an obviously crestfallen blond said. “I was hoping to see him.”

“He’s not here.”

“Yeah, but I’m his biggest fan and when I heard what happened to his wife, I thought maybe I could come over and ...”

“He’s not here.”

The girl was starting to peer past the maid at the interior of the house and she was starting to see some of the wreckage that the search had caused. “Hey, what’s going on in there?”

The maid tried to push the door a little more closed. “Nothing,” she said. “You go now, okay?”

The girl shoved a hand up against the door. “No. I want to know what’s going on in there.”

The maid shook her head. “No. Nothing is wrong here. You go now.”

“No,” and with that the blond pushed the door open. “Oh my God. You are such a liar. What’s been going on here?”

“Nothing. You go now.”

“No. I want to know what’s been going on here.”

The maid’s demeanor suddenly switched and she pulled the door open wider and before the startled coed knew what was happening, the other woman was pulling her into the house and she was pushing her up against the back of a couch. “Fine,” the maid said. “You want to know what’s going on. How about we teach you a lesson.”

“Wait. What are you doing?” The girl was about to scream when her eyes looked into the maid’s eyes. Red eyes. Glowing red eyes. That was strange. Why would the maid’s eyes be red?

But in the next instant, that didn’t even matter. What mattered was her pussy and how hot and wet she was and she was still staring into those eyes and it seemed as if the more she stared into those eyes, the hotter her pussy got.

On one level, with her eyes locked in on those burning red eyes, the girl barely noticed the maid’s hand as it slid down her body or moved up under her skirt but when those fingers stroked her panties against her pussy, there was no way she couldn’t not notice that.

“Oh yeah,” she moaned.

“You like that,” the maid smirked.

The girl didn’t say anything but the smile on her face pretty much said all that needed to be said.

And then there wasn’t even the panties between the blond’s pussy and the fingers that were stroking her clit and she moaned yet again.

“You understand now, don’t you?”

The blond nodded hungrily as those fingers continued to stroke her clit. Everything that she was had been reduced down to just what those fingers were doing to her.

She was almost there and now her pussy was begging for its release even as she humped herself against those fingers and all the while, those red eyes seemed almost to devour her and then finally, as her body reached its climax, those eyes did exactly that.

Her name was Sarah Simmons and it wasn’t long before she was stepping out of her professor’s house. She knew what she needed to do.

But that would have to wait.

A neighbor discovered the door to the professor’s house standing open and when the neighbor had gone to investigate, the neighbor found the house in disarray and the maid unconscious on the floor. That had led to a call to the police and from there, that had led to a call to the professor.

The girl fumed. Sarah had been sure she’d just be able to meet her professor in his office and after that, well, he was her favorite professor. It was, after all, the reason she’d tried to meet him at his house.

But now she couldn’t do that because he’d been called back to his house and Sarah was pissed and that wasn’t all. Sarah was horny, too.

She looked around the campus at all the other students and especially at all the boys. This was a good place, she told herself. Now maybe if she could find a boy to fuck.

It was a couple of days later when Sarah found her way to her professor’s office. She knocked on the open door to let him know she was there. “Hey, professor.”

“Sarah. What brings you by my office?”

“I was wondering if I could talk to you.”

David Warren sat back in his chair. This was something of a surprise. Sarah had certainly seemed eager but her grades were hardly anything special. As attentive as she seemed to be in class, he would have expected more from her but then hey, an underperforming student was sadly not that uncommon. “What can I do for you?” he asked.

“I was wondering if you still had that thing.”

“What thing?”

“You know. Queen Clementatra’s dildo.”

The professor smiled. So that was what it was about. Talk about sex and the girl got excited. He’d seen that, too. “I still have it,” he said. “Why?”

“I was wondering if I could see it.”

“Now why would you want to see that?”

The girl shrugged. “I don’t know,” she said. “I just do.”

The professor chuckled to himself. The girl didn’t even lie well. “Now, Sarah,” he said, “despite what it might have been used for in the past, that artifact is not a toy. It is a part of history.”

“I know, but I was thinking maybe I could show you something.”

This was getting even more interesting, David thought. He wondered just what the heck it was that the girl thought she could show him. “What do you think you could show me?” he asked.

“Another use maybe?”

“Another use like how?”

The girl just shrugged.

“Now, Sarah, come on. You have to do better than that.”

The girl was looking around the office. “Is it here?” she asked.

“Maybe.”

“It is here. I can tell.”

Now, finally, the girl had managed to surprise him. “How can you tell that?” the man asked.

“Can’t you hear it? It’s calling to me.”

“What’s calling to you?”

“My scepter.”

“Your what?”

“You archaeologists. You are so stupid,” the girl said in a voice that had suddenly turned disdainful. “You don’t understand anything, do you? Doesn’t it make sense that a bimbo queen would need a scepter?”

David Warren shook his head. It hadn’t occurred to him.

“You are foolish,” the girl said. “Give me my scepter now.”

David Warren’s cock was now suddenly rock hard. There was no working up to it, no tensing and tightening. One moment, he hadn’t been hard and then next moment, he was.

“Give me my scepter now.”

“But I don’t have—”

“I don’t want to hear it. It’s in your desk. I can feel it. You showed it to your class just the other day.”

The professor opened his desk. “All I have is this,” he said, taking the dildoish looking object from out of one of its drawers.

“My scepter,” the girl cried as she snatched up the object. “Finally.”

David Warren just stared at her and that’s when the girl turned on him and she pointed the object at the man. “Did you steal this from me?” she asked.

The still bewildered man shook his head. “It was given to me,” he said.

“By whom.”

“Hakim,” the man said. “Hakim Hassan.”

“I do not know this man. Who is he?”

“He is the Assistant Curator at the Museum of the Antiquities.”

“And why would he give it to you?”

“B-b-because I helped him out of a jam and um, um, because he thought it was worthless. That’s why?”

“Worthless?!” the girl roared. “By the time I get through with him, he’ll know the true meaning of worthless.”

The professor could only nod. He had no idea what had come over his student but she was definitely a changed woman and more than a little frightening.

“Still, that does leave us with the matter of what should be done about you.”

“M-me?”

“Yes, you. You had my scepter in your possession for quite some time. For that alone, you should be punished. Still, the women around you would be unhappy to see you punished, some of them more than others, you know, and I suppose that must count for something.”

David Warren just sat there looking at the woman who up until this moment, he’d thought of as his student and he felt powerless to do anything except sit there and wait.

The girl pointed the dildo-like scepter at the man. “Take that,” she said, “and that ... and that ... and that.”

Nothing happened, or at least that was the way David Warren saw it. He was exactly the same as he’d been before.

And just when he was sure that whatever it was that the girl had been trying to do, that’s when it started.

It was subtle at first, almost like a passing caress that disappeared as quickly as it had begun but that was just the start. Quickly, those caresses became more and more prominent and it wasn’t just caresses. It was hands and lips. It was kisses and licks. It was strokes and squeezes and they just didn’t stop. “What’s going on?” the professor asked.

“Wait for it,” was all the girl would say.

Wait for what, the professor wanted to know and then he felt a pair of lips slide down around his cock. There wasn’t any doubt about that and yet there weren’t any lips there. “What the fuck!”

And then it was a different pair of lips. He could feel the girl’s legs as she straddled his own and he could feel her pussy as it took his cock and he just couldn’t help but groan. There wasn’t a girl there fucking his cock but it sure felt like there was.

He came.

But the touches and caresses didn’t stop and his cock stayed as hard as it had ever been. Someone was French kissing him even as a tiny hand stroked his cock.

Someone was touching his butt and then he felt a hand slide between his cheeks. He felt someone blow in his ear and he heard a moan.

He came again.

And still there were the hands and the lips and the stroking. Someone nibbled on his ear and David groaned.

He came yet again.

And still those hands kept coming. His body felt spent and yet those hands and lips wouldn’t leave him alone. “No,” he moaned. “No. No more.”

But those hands weren’t listening to him and he came yet again.

And then the hands were back again and the man groaned.

His body was used and abused and every time he thought he might get a reprieve, those hands and lips were back again.

* * *

Acute exhaustion. That’s what the medical staff called it when they found him in his office slumped over in his chair. Understandable really, the medical staff told themselves, what with what had happened to his wife and daughter both unconscious in the hospital. Amazingly though, at just about the same time as he was being brought in, his wife and daughter had completely recovered.

In time, David Warren finally regained consciousness and in time, he returned to work but he vigorously avoided any research that would take him anywhere close to Clementatra.

No one ever saw Sarah Simmons again or for that matter, Clementatra’s prized scepter although there were rumors that she was still around, rumors that were usually told by guys who’d told stories of this girl who wouldn’t fucking leave them alone but yeah right. WHo’d believe something like that?