The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Not Like Nancy

By Hypnofur

I felt selfish simply watching Nancy cry in my kitchen. She had just learned Alan was cheating on her and she blamed herself for failing to prevent it.

She had told me how for the last few years he kept asking for sex, and telling her how he wished she wanted it more, too. Their busy lives had made the relationship mostly hands-off, except for the obligatory weekly hit. He hooked up with a young woman at work or at a conference or something; I hadn’t been listening too closely by then.

“What an asshole,” I said. “I can’t believe he did that to you!”

“He’s not the one to blame,” she said, resigned. “If I’d tried harder to keep his eyes on me, this wouldn’t have happened.”

I knew what she meant. In the past few years, she had kept her hair in a bun, only wore jumpsuits, bathrobes, etc. Though she watched her weight, she didn’t really do much work to keep up with the stress age was placing on her metabolism. It was a phase of her life where she was comfortable, and she ignored—or didn’t want to face—the fact that he wasn’t.

“This isn’t your fault,” I said. “He’s the dick who forgot about what’s important. He doesn’t deserve you. If Jim had pulled that shit, I’d’ve given him his walking papers.”

“You’re right, girl,” she said, wiping her tears. “I still have some say in this marriage! I’m gonna go tell him his ass is through.”

She gave me a hug and I saw her out my front door.

Despite my bravado, her story made me nervous. Nancy had described my marriage to a tee. I was supposed to be supporting my best friend, but the whole time, I was concerned about my own situation. My sex life with Jim was down to once a month, and twice in February and our anniversary month, November. He stayed up later than I did, and I knew well that he looked up sex stuff on the computer. It didn’t bother me until now; I was happy to be left alone in that department.

It was Nancy’s comment about being comfortable even though he wasn’t. I liked the current status quo, and was perfectly fine with how much sex we had. Jim was a good man, a terrific father, and reliable provider. I couldn’t ask for a better husband. All of my friends are jealous of me, since he does far more than their husbands around the house.

I appreciated him and couldn’t live without him. We got along great, and I nagged him less than other wives we knew. As far as I knew, all was well in our house. The thing that worried me was how everything seemed perfect with Alan, too. I did not want to end up a blindsided victim like Nancy.

This was my new cause. Just like I had gotten the new cafeteria approved at my kids’ school, or when I got my friends at work to start recycling. When I set a goal, there’s no stopping me. I knew my focus bordered on obsessive, but they were all rewarding and noble ventures. I was going to save my marriage.

First, I needed to know what Jim was into. What did he look at on the computer? What were his secret fantasies? He never told me, but I’d never asked. I worried it would be something strange like a midget fetish or underage Asian girls, or some other desire I could never fulfill.

What if it was a threesome? That was the most common one, wasn’t it? I could get through that, but how could I find another woman to join us? We weren’t unattractive, but we weren’t hot twenty-somethings anymore.

I tried to push these thoughts out of my mind, and focused on getting into his computer instead. I asked the IT guy in my office about key trackers. I told him they were for my daughter, who would be starting middle school soon. Without hesitation, he gave me what I needed.

I waited a week until the perfect opportunity came.

Jim took the kids to see some new 3D movie. Great dad, right? I had a Sunday afternoon with the house to myself. Once I got his password, I logged into his PC profile. He would never suspect me of being tech savvy enough to do this, which meant things weren’t hidden very well.

After sifting through Junk and his PC Games, I found his porn stash. He’d saved erotic stories and jpgs, which showed he was into something called erotic hypnosis. The hundreds of stories he saved had a consistent theme—he was especially into women hypnotists who took control of men. There was also a folder called “Faves.” These stories were like the others, but also featured that the female hypnotist wore fur in some form—whether it was a fur coat, a collar, a stole, or cuffs.

A folder called “Pics” confirmed Jim’s interest in fur. The “Vids” folder had clips from the ’60s Batman show, as well as other movies and TV shows, in which women either hypnotized men or wore fur or both. There were also many videos from something called Kismet, which apparently made videos geared toward this audience.

It was a lot for me to soak in. I was relieved it wasn’t an immoral or especially messed up fetish. No, this, I could work with. Maybe. I couldn’t see how I would fit myself into this fantasy. I wouldn’t go to the bank and mind control the attractive bank teller into giving me all the money before having lesbian sex with her (This story was in his “Faves” folder).

I soon chided myself for thinking too small. This was marriage; it was a marathon, not a sprint. I put the bank teller stuff aside, closed all folders, logged out of his computer, and started planning.

My plan, part 1:

On Monday night, the kids were in bed, while Jim and I washed dishes in the kitchen.

“Oh, by the way,” I said, trying to sound casual. “I’ve signed up for a night class at McBain. Would you be able to watch the kids during my classes?”

“Depends,” he said. “When is it?”

“It’s at seven on Tuesdays and Thursdays,” I said.

“Well,” he said. “McBain College’s a half-hour away, so, you need me home by 6:15 tomorrow, then?”

“Yes, please,” I said.

“Alright,” he said. “Shouldn’t be a problem. I’ll get out a half-hour early.”

“Thank you!” I said. “Do you want to know what it’s—?”

His cell phone rang and he quickly dried his hands, before running to answer it. My stomach twisted in knots. I never got to tell him what the class was on. And who was calling him now?

Jim came back into the room with a smile.

“Who was that?” I asked.

“Work,” he said. “Work stuff. Good news though. I won’t fly to Denver next month.”

“Yeah,” I said, feigning enthusiasm. “It’s wonderful. Should we watch a little TV?”

“I’m ahead of you on that,” he said, heading to the living room. I set aside my last dish and joined him in front of the TV.

He sat comfortably in his recliner and had already turned on “Dancing with the Stars,” which he had DVR’d for me and was fast-forwarding through the commercials.

“You ready?” he asked, turning to me.

“Yup,” I said, settling into my recliner. “Thank God for DVR. I won’t be missing any shows while I take my hypnosis classes.”

If I hadn’t been listening for it, I wouldn’t have heard his breath catch. He accidentally paused the episode.

“You’re learning what?” he said, his face blushing slightly.

“Oh, yeah,” I said. “I forgot to mention it earlier. Dr. Mellman, at work, has been using hypnosis for patients with chronic pain, since prescriptions only get expensive over time and some patients get addicted. Anyway, it’s been working really well, so he’s having the rest of the staff learn it for days that he’s out of the clinic.”

Jim’s breaths were short and ragged; I could see his pulse racing in his neck.

“Hey, are you okay?” I asked. “You look like you’re getting sick.”

“Yeah, I just didn’t know,” he managed. “I- that was- I didn’t know you were doing it.”

“Hypnosis?” I asked, loving the effect the word had on him, as he stiffened again.

“Yeah, that,” he said, swallowing.

“Well, now you know,” I said, winking. “Ohhh, I get it. Don’t worry. The office will reimburse me for the course fees, even the books. Oh look! Fox trot tonight.”

His gaze flickered back to the screen, but returned to me. I forced myself to look at the TV, pretending I was engrossed in Dancing with the Stars, and not anxious to see his reaction. Finally, when I looked over at him, I could see his basketball shorts (which he wore around the house) forming a tent.

“Looks like you like the foxtrot, too!” I said, pointing to his erection.

Jim looked down at his pants.

“Sorry, I—uhh,” he stammered. “That’s weird.”

“Shh, it’s ok.” I said, as I sauntered over to his seat. “She is very pretty.”

“Huh?” he said.

“The girl dancing,” I said. “It’s alright. Look, but don’t touch, remember?”

“Yeah,” he said, seeming to recover. “Sorry. I hadn’t even noticed. I swear.”

I slid his shorts and boxers down and took his stiff shaft in my hand.

“You know, Jimmy,” I said. “I really appreciate you being so supportive of me while I’m advancing my career.”

I gently ran my finger tip up the side of his erect cock as it stiffened in the air.

“You know, I was interested when Mellman suggested it,” I said. “I guess the idea of hypnosis has always fascinated me. You are getting sleepyyyyy.”

I said it in a joking tone, but his cock throbbed as I ran the backs of my fingernails against his cock.

“It’s fun to think the sound of my voice could bring someone down into a deep trance,” I said, in a slightly breathy voice. “Where they would want to do anything I say.”

This made him pant, thrusting into my hand. He was shifting in his seat, and his cock was harder than I’d seen it in awhile.

“God,” I said. “You’re horny tonight. Good. I’m gonna fuck your cock so hard.”

“Oh god that feels so good,” he moaned.

“Good, baby,” I said, matching my intensity to his. “I love making you feel good.”

I stroked his erect cock with one hand and massaged his balls with the other, loving his hard warmth in my hands.

“Ohhhh,” He said, as I gently squeezed his testicles and continued to pleasure him with my hands.

I rubbed a little lower and found the base of his balls. I rubbed in little circles stimulating his prostate and jacking his dick faster. I was rewarded with a groan, but I tightened my grip on the base of his cock, holding off his impending ejaculation.

“Mmmm, I bet that feels good,” I said as his body bucked in pre-orgasmic spasms. I had never jerked him off before. Maybe a little before sex, but never like this. Not a full handjob. I liked the way he reacted to it. He was so hard, harder than I can remember him being. Then, I felt his cock pulse, and I knew he was coming.

The semen gushed out in an overwhelming torrent, and he grunted in pleasure, something I have never before heard him do. The first eruption came out with such force that the spray shot up into the air. The rest of the waves spilled all over him, pooling into deep white puddles around his belly button.

His cock wilted slowly in my hand and his shivers subsided. I was grinning when he opened his eyes and saw me.

“Jesus Christ,” he said in heaving breaths.

“I love you, Jimmy,” I said, smiling. “Can you rewind the show, though? I really do want to see that foxtrot.”

So far, I really liked how my plan was turning out.

The night of my first class:

I’ll admit, my plan caused me to lie frequently to my husband, and that part I’m not proud of. The lies would all lead to a happy outcome for us, though, so it was worth it.

I drove to a fur salon downtown on my lunch break.

I figured I could get away with something in the two to three hundred dollar range without him noticing. Much to my dismay, that didn’t get me much. However, the saleswoman offered me a set of thick black fox fur cuffs and a matching collar.

I purchased the set, deciding to make it work.

I texted Jim when I got back to work: “WTH? Just got wrong order from ebay! Tried to order new blouse for class, got some kind of fur collar and cuffs.”

He replied instantly: “What? O well. Might as well keep them now, right?”

I laughed to myself. I texted back. “Maybe. Might c if they go with my black velvet blazer?”

Another instant reply: “Sounds like it will be beautiful.”

I guarantee he wouldn’t have told me how beautiful my fake blouse would look. After work, I noticed he was home much earlier than the requested 6:15. Good thing I’d spent much of the afternoon primping myself, but not trying too hard.

Around 6:10, I came downstairs wearing the velvet blazer that now had a black fox collar and cuffs. I loved (loved!) Jim’s reaction as he turned red and lost his voice for a moment. My husband of seventeen years held his breath checking me out. I couldn’t get enough of the rush it gave me.

“Do you like it?” I asked, trying not to laugh. “Should I keep it?”

“Oh yes,” he said. “I mean, yeah, it looks good on you.”

“Thank you!” I said. I checked the wall clock. “Well, I don’t want to be late. Come here.”

He came over and I gave him a kiss. I made sure my collar and cuffs stroked his face and neck during the kiss. He shivered into me.

“Thank you for coming home early,” I said. “And for supporting me while I take this hypnosis class.”

Then, I hurried out the door and drove. To the library. I admit it: there wasn’t actually a hypnosis class. I’d have to work out that minor snag later, especially if he wanted to see a live demonstration. I figured that by researching hypnosis at the library, I was telling a half-truth. I spent three hours reading.

I must say: hypnosis is really fascinating. I read many textbooks over the next few weeks, taking some of them home and claiming they were part of my homework. The stir and shift in Jim’s posture was noticeable and amusing.

However, I quickly realized the hypnotherapy I was reading up on probably wouldn’t interest Jim as much as erotic hypnosis. I read more of those stories when he wasn’t around, trying to see what would still be handy to learn.

I started watching online videos of hypnosis, a strange back-and-forth between the erotic stuff and the clinical hypnosis. The language, phrasing, and movements that the women in these pornographic videos used would entice Jim, but I could also learn from the technical aspects, as well. Granted, I had to watch most of these videos in the library’s parking lot, but they did the trick.

When I got back home one evening, the kids were in bed and the house was spotless. Jim was cleaning the refrigerator as I walked in. I could tell he was full of nervous energy. I loved it. I had concocted a little story on my way home and was hoping I could pull it off. It involved some acting, which had never been my forte.

“How was class?” he asked as I walked in the door.

“I-I’m not sure I want to talk about it,” I said, my eyes down.

“What? What happened?” Jim asked. “Is everything okay?”

“I – I, well, I got a little—never mind—it’s too embarrassing and I feel guilty about it,” I said, stroking my blazer’s fur collar, as if lost in thought.

“What?” Jim said. His cheeks flushed red in that way I was really starting to like.

“Just know that there has never been any man I have ever thought of, you know, that way, other than you. Okay?” I said, putting my hands over my face. “I just, oh god, I’m so embarrassed!”

“Tell me!” Jim said. “You’re freaking me out. Did you have an affair?”

“No!” I said, realizing I’d overplayed my hand. “Nothing like that. Okay. There’s this grad student in class named Kayla. She’s really pretty. She volunteered for a class demonstration. Our teacher, Mr. Vance, had the students try first. All these geeky guys were trying to put her in a trance. It was painful to watch. They had no cadence, no soft tone in their voices. They were all trying the induction we learned, all of them doing it the same way. Badly.”

I was stroking my fur collar as I spoke. Jim was hanging on my every word.

“Well, it looked like she couldn’t be, or at least wouldn’t be, hypnotized tonight,” I continued. “It was my turn to try. I could tell by some of them rolling their eyes that they didn’t think I could do it. I get it. I’m just the quiet mom in the back.

“I don’t know what came over me, Jim,” I said. “I just got this—I don’t know—jolt of confidence. I grabbed my blazer and put it on. Kayla was still sitting at the front of the room. Even though everyone else had sat in front of her, trying to put her under, I stood behind her.

“I started gently caressing the sides of her face with my soft fur cuffs. Here, like this,” I said, and did so to Jim’s temples. He swallowed. I kept doing it as I spoke.

“I made sure not to tickle her nose or distract her from my words. I just made sure I caressed her softly and made her comfortable. Also, I ran my hands through her silky hair. Just back and forth between the soft fur on her temples and the fingers in her hair.

“I guess if the boys had tried that, she would’ve felt violated,” I said. “But I made sure she knew it was part of the induction. Some people can be brought under with touching, not just the words or the images. I’d read that in our textbook.”

“It was my voice that really did it, Jim,” I said. “I made my voice soothing but firm. I had a smooth flow, a cadence, a rhythm. I felt her sink forward in my arms, getting heavy and tired. Her eyelids would flutter and I felt her actually slipping under my control, Jim. Oh, it was incredible. You should’ve seen it.”

Jim nodded, staring. “Then what?”

“I tested my control over her a little, causing her hand to float up like a balloon was attached to it. That’s when I noticed three of my classmates were also falling into a trance, as their arms went up, too. I asked the teacher to get three more chairs next to Kayla, and he did. In fact, he was in such a rush to obey me that I think he wanted to be hypnotized, too.”

The story kept flowing from me, with little improvised embellishments here and there. I didn’t want to push it too far, though, and risk Jim figuring it out. Then again, I don’t think he wanted to doubt me.

“So, there I was with four young people completely under my power,” I said. “It was such a rush, Jim. At that moment, I knew I could make them obey my every command. They’d do anything I told them to. And that was such a thrill that I think it made me a little wet, Jim. And that’s what I mean. I didn’t cheat on you, but I was so hot and you weren’t involved.”

“That’s- that’s okay,” he said. “I thought it’d be something awful, but that’s it?”

“That’s it,” I said. “I promise. I didn’t mean to be unfaithful in my thoughts, but having hypnotic control over those people made me so wet!”

He nearly tackled me with hungry kisses and I responded in kind, pretending to be oblivious but eager. Jim picked me up and set me on the granite island in the kitchen. He lifted me like I was nothing, even though I’d put on a few pounds over the years. I couldn’t believe his strength, his passion. He was like an animal.

Standing at the edge of the island, he roughly pulled off my jeans and panties. I was now sitting half-naked on the cold granite island. I made a mental note to thoroughly clean it before breakfast tomorrow. He grabbed my ass, pulling me toward him, and positioned my legs over his shoulders as he began licking my wet pussy. He’d never did this before! I tried to stop him. I didn’t know how I smelled down there and I was worried about it. But—oh my god—it felt so good. The heat from his head, the stroking from his tongue. I was going insane. I was never so horny in my whole life.

“Oh god, you are licking- yes. Ohhh, yes!” I moaned. “They were all ready to serve me, Jim. I was like some sort of hypnotic queen!”

His grip on my ass and thighs tightened, and his mouth went crazy inside my pussy. My words were like gasoline on his burning fire.

Suddenly, he picked me up and carried me over to my recliner. He set me down next to it and dropped his shorts, his erection standing tall. I pushed him back in the recliner with his huge cock standing tall. I knelt on the recliner and sucked his dick.

“I felt so powerful, Jim,” I moaned as I sucked. “I think I could’ve hypnotized the entire class if I wanted to. I’m so good at it.”

He made a guttural moan and I could tell he was going to burst soon. I was so horny, but I didn’t want him shooting his load right away.

“Fuck me now. Do as I say!” I said sharply.

He reached down and grabbed my ass with both hands. With his arousal-fueled strength, he lifted me up and impaled me on his big dick, standing and holding me. I began rocking my pussy back and forth on his dick, exciting him further.

“You are so fucking hot,” he said. “I bet that teacher wanted to fuck you. To serve you!”

I was kissing him hard, sucking his tongue in my mouth as I moaned. I had never seen him this passionate, this electrifying.

“Yes. Yes!” I cried out. “I want you so bad. Fuck me. Fuck me!”

He laid back on our couch, remaining inside me. I pulled myself up and slowly lowered myself down onto his dick. It felt so good entering me. I slowly lowered myself more and more down onto him.

“Ahhh, yes,” I said. “Ohhhhh, that feels so good. Your dick is amazing. I love your dick. Fuck me, Jim! “

I rode him hard on the couch as we madly kissed.

“I want to practice on you,” I said, lost in ecstasy. “I want to hypnotize you. Make you my love slave!”

I slammed down against him as hard as I could.

“Yes! YES!” I said. “I’m the Hypno Queen. I can hypnotize everyone. Don’t stop fucking me, slave!”

Jim shuddered and came inside me so hard I felt it in my face. My pussy pulsed against his cock, riding waves of pleasure as it milked him for his cum. I covered my mouth and howled, burying my face in a fur cuff so the kids wouldn’t hear me.

Eventually, I slumped down, my head on his chest, and we lay on the couch our juices cooling on each other’s bodies. We kissed and held each other for a long, lovely moment.

“I love you so much,” he said.

I almost cried, I was so happy. I felt as if our souls reconnected. I was in love with my husband. I was as happy, loved, and contented as I had ever been in my life.

The next morning, I decided to go through with the next part of my plan.

If only poor Nancy had done something like this.