The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NON-TRADITIONAL

* * *

This work is a much abridged version of a story I will not inflict on you. I am indebted firstly to Orestes and especially that superb story Strawberry Blonde; secondly to the nightmare that was my first and only Latin course. If you enjoy my story and download it, please give me credit; if you can improve it, please give me advice

* * *
Doctor Jefferson:

I’m sorry I didn’t have the opportunity to introduce myself this morning at your beginning intensive Latin class; now I am reduced to introducing myself through e-mail. My name is Jessica Fabricius, and though I’m not currently enrolled in the class, I would like to be, and hope I can have a semester of Latinity as your student. I am told by my advisor here in the Law program that I need your permission to take part in your course, in lieu of the rather cursory Latin class offered through of the faculty of Law. Would it be possible for you to forward a brief e-mail both to Nancy Unger (ungerna@ucd.edu) and myself (fabrije2@ucd.edu) to the effect that you will open a space for me? I realize that my situation is peculiar in that most (to my eye, all) of your students are first years, whereas I am that class of students referred to euphemistically as “non-traditional”—which is to say (not to put too fine a point on it) that I am a from one decade earlier than they. Let me therefore assure you that I have every intent of participating fully, nor do I foresee any problems because of the classroom demographic.

Satis superque, as Horace said. I look forward to hearing from you soon on the matter, and I remain

Your potential student,
Jessica Fabricius
Doctor Jefferson:

First and foremost, thank you for agreeing to let me participate in your class; my faculty has also approved my enrollment, and you should receive confirmation within the next few days. Second, I want to reply to comments in your last e-mail and again assure you that I foresee no problem with taking full part in the course mechanics. Feel free to call on me, or have me go to the front of the class to do exercises on the blackboard. I have in fact already met with my study group; as ill-luck would have it, you put me with three first-year boys. Yet they seem pleasant enough, and our study hour was actually quite productive. At any rate, if study groups are mandatory for others, they ought also to be for me.

Finally, would it be possible to arrange access for me to the Latin lab outside of the normal hours? My day is mostly consumed with classes over here at Bentley College, so if I could listen to the lab tapes later in the evening, I would be spared an extra inconvenience.

Thank you in advance,
Jessica Fabricius
Dear Doctor Jefferson:

Thank you so much for having copied the lab tapes so I can have them for my personal use. Its getting so that I hardly have anytime left at all what with my law classes and everything, at least now I can multi-task and get some time with Latin while I putter around my apartment. I was quite surprised by my last quiz grade as I’d really studied quite hard, but I guess I’ve got a lot of work ahead of me.

I also wanted to inform you that I’ll be missing this week’s quiz due to other school comittments. I simply have tons of work due for my law classes. My study group has agreed to keep notes and collect handouts for me. While I’m on this topic, could you please say something in class about the study groups meeting only on-campus? It turns out the three boys (Nathan, Jonathan, Ryan) all share the same house and so they assumed that we’ll meet there at their convenience. I have agreed these past few times but I don’t really feel comfortable about it: they live some distance from the nearest bus line and so unless I want to call a taxi I have to wait until one of them is good and ready to take me to my place, which last time wasn’t until we finished dinner cleanup (read: I finished cleanup). Also, I think Ryan has taken a shine to me ; actually I know both he and Nathan have because each one was really quite fresh both times they drove me home, and I know that’s part of being a teenager but I don’t think that if we were in the library (for instance) that they would insist that I touch them like that. But when you make the announcement in class please don’t make it out like I asked you to do this, like by looking directly at them, because they can get so emotional sometimes that it is all I can do to soothe them. Also they really are very helpful to me in studying for Latin.

I hope to see you on Monday.

Yours,
Jessica
Dear Doctor Jefferson:

I know you told me you don’t hold my current performance against me, but I am really so embarrassed over my recent grades. Probably everyone tells you that, but I have always been a straight-A student from high school to post-grad work, so I don’t understand why everyone else in the class are recieving A’s and B’s and I continue to slide lower and lower. It is really really worrying. Also sir could you please hand back the quizzes and assignments face down? I know you’ve said that you think its just my imagination about Sandra, but she always trys to catch a peek at my grades and then smurks at me. And she is hot for Ryan’s chili but he thinks she is a total slag and he says so and so do Nathan and Jon every time we’re together at the house. I’m sorry for making you make that announcement in class and then I wind up going back to their house anyways, but just try getting 3 boys out of that house on time to study! And its a great way to learn when its fun with pizza, beer and movies, though those 3 can pick some movies. They pick on me mercilessly when I say I’m going into the kitchen until their videos are over, but they make me laugh so hard I never quite make it. They are very hard to stay mad at even when they are always pulling some stunt and I would be simply lost in class without them.

Your diligint student,
Jessica
Dear Doctor Jefferson:

I know you said we could come to your office hours with any concern, but I think it best to address this issue by e-mail. I hope your not offended.

The issue I want to address is classroom participation. It is part of our final grade, and I know I said I would be part of the class, but is there any way, Doctor Jefferson, that I could participate outside of class? I love your class and always look forward to it. I always try to be extra-prepared, and not look like a slob or anything. I even bought some new clothes just for your class, sort of as a treat to myself to help me get excited to learn Latin, but I guess I underestimated how tough law school is because it just takes me so long to get ready for it, let alone get showered, dressed, hair curled, makeup, etc. that I run out of time to do the homework, and then you call on me in class and I get so embarassed!! Its so silly, but I can feel every inch of me turning red and my heart pounds and I get all sweaty and weak, I bet I couldn’t even tell you my own name!! Remember last class, when you asked me what annus meant? I know that one, I have flashcards and everything to help me study plus I still use the tapes before I go to bed, but I just got so nervous, and all I could think of was anus, and so I blurted out ‘bottom’. I didn’t do it on purpose, really, I felt just terrible when everyone laughed, so now I have a real hangup about performing in class. That’s why I know I would perform better for you alone.

Please e-mail me back, or I can just stop by your office hours to discuss it. Thank you for your continuing understanding,

Your Latin student,
Jessica
Dear Doctor Jefferson:

Thanks bunchloads much for setting up special office hours for me. Even the times when we never get around to Latin it still is helpful and also a welcome brake from the hell that is law school. Someitmes you just need to pour your heart out to someone and your always their for me and so sweet and of course I completely trust you so you can just forget about yesterday. I always appreicate a good hug and I know believe me how one thing can lead to another and I guess I just wasn’t expecting what happened next. So please don’t feel bad. You weren’t even asking me to do anything nasty and really its kind of cute that you would want me to pose like that on your desk. Actually its kind of ironical cause the boys are always after me to wear that very same outfit you wanted in fact I only wore it to class that one time cause they practicly begged me to. You should of seen the look that cow Sandra (sorry but thats really what she is) gave me that day but I could care less after you complemented me on my pigtails. Did you notice that I’m wearing them all the time now. Their super-easy to do and the boys get such a kick out of that whole look.

Have you noticed that my homework assinments are better and better? Aren’t you proud of your laborious student? Now if only I could get those same grades in my other classes and have profs who were as nice as you.I really think that if they had more profs there like you are here they would be alright. See? I’m really not mad at all. Next time I see you I think somebody is going to be plesuntly suprised...

Your student,
Jessie
Dear Doctor Jefferson:

I just now realized that I did the wrong homework assignment. I can’t beleive I did that, you must think I’m such a ditz. I’m going over right now to the boys in my study group and I’ll have the right homework handed in ASAP. Today has just been hellish, and I know I said I was going to come by for extra tutoring but I have to pull an all-nighter for my Ethics of Law course. I really do intend to give your class the time it needs. Its just eating me up how my quiz grades dont keep up with my homeworks but my first priorities have to be to the law school and right now my grades aren’t nearly what they have got to be. I just have to get my butt in gear for these next few weeks but I’m sure I’ll be in good shape by the time when your midterm comes around.

Jessie
Dear Dr. Jefferson

Did you get the fotocopy of the doctors note I left with the secretary to give to you? I’m sorry I missed the quiz but at least my homework grades have stayed high. Now if I can start getting As on the quizzes as well I’ll be fine and dandy. I dont know if I’ll be in class next week as I’ve been under a lot of stress in fact the doctor recommended me to a campus conselor. I’m still in touch with my study group and I know that I can count on your help just like always to help me thru this tough time.

I just think I need time off to get my head on straight. Nathan, Jon, Ryan and me went out for a drink and dancing after a late nite study and it felt like the best thing in the world. I just had to get some space from law stuff. Its so weird cause all my life I saw myself being a lawyer for example when I chaired the high school debate team and spent my summers working in law offices and evryone said to me why dont you just have fun but it always was fun I would say in reply. Its so hard to describe. But its really not fun anymore and I know I come off with you in your office as happy-go-lucky but every day is just more pressure and sometimes I just sit in my bedroom in the evening and wish it were tomorrow morning and today could just finely be over.

Theirs so many things in my life like my law career and money problems and the boys and my happiness and you too. I think you are the best new person Ive met so far this year and I know you think of me as a student and now after this e-mail you think I have a crush on you but I just feel calm with you especially when we don’t even talk and I just lay spread out along your desk the way you like and you read your books and I feel your hands and all I hear is the clock ticking and your pages turning and the traffic moving outside.

Your probly saying this girl has had to much to drink tonite. Im going to send this now before I chicken out. I really only wrote this to say that until I get my life in order I can’t give you my best in Latin class. I really enjoy the class and reading and translating Latin. You make it so interesting with your knowledge of Latin and Latin writers and history.

Don’t give up on me yet, sir...

Yours,
Jessie
Dear Doctor Jefferson

I am sooo procrastunating doing my laundry. My job list is about a mile long but you know its a bad sign when all your underwear are dirty and the only pair of panties you have has lost the elastic. Ive spent the weekend longuing around in my PJs now that my midterm for you is done. I think the boys are taking me out again to their favarite place and celebrate tonite and that makes three nights in a row. I would ask you to come but I don’t think a professor like you goes to those kind of places.

Can you please tell me how I did on the midterm? It wasnt so good as my homeworks but I think I did pretty good.

Anyways I really do have a reason for e-mailing you other than just being plain lazy and that is that I need you to sign another form for me (sorry to be such a pain in the heinie :). I have to enroll again in your class this time as a parttime student. I’m no longer in the law school. I just decided to take some time off and return next year. So now you can expect me to do really good in your class—no more excuses for me!!

I think its really the right move. I didn’t like the law school-types at all and even thogh I was the most scared Ive ever been now Im glad I went thru with it and told them I was dropping out. I dont know if you beleive in signs but I do and it was a good sign that Ms Unger said she had been expecting it for some time now and thoght it was the best thing for me. I even got a job offer just last night at the club from the manager himself so I also think thats sort of a sign too. Also I had a good long cry and got it out of my system and it was really cleansing to pack up all my law school things and put them in the back of the closet and out of sight

Would you beleive what they boys did for me? They went out and got me a gym membership actually it was Jon who had the idea and now I have gym priviliges. I really am going to use them. I signed up for a swim group and I’m going to start going regularly to a step class four times a week (as soon as the boys stop taking me out—I’m 32 now and I cant get lickored up every nite now.

Also did I tell you I’m on a diet? Actually, it was you who encourage me to do it all. Remember when I was in your office hours, and I said how I don’t like to go up to the front of the class and do work at the blackboard, because I didn’t like my body, and you looked me all over and pinched me and said you wouldn’t change a thing and that youd put me over your knee if I ever said something like that again? That was so sweet not that I believed you of course but it felt so nice to know that you liked me enough to make up that. Boys always say they like your figure but what they mean is nice tits. Actually boys are so predicktable. I do X and they always do Y though why X makes them do Y is beyond me. Like when I get up on your office windowsill and do that trick with your computer mouse and you get all romantic with me.

Sorry for rambling so much, you must think I’m a real airhead but you know what they say about blonds :) I guess its time to roll out of bed and go all the way down to the laundrymat and throw in a load of undies. Its so nice just lying here writing you, its almost like talking to you, but its safer and I dont get so nervus and flustered. Too I bet you’d run in terror screaming and kick me out of your class if you saw me looking like this without any makeup in these old pajamas!

Haysoos Cristo! Look at the time. I probly wont be in class tomorrow but can I still stop by office hours? E-mail if I can, oh and also make sure you send it to my new e-mail account cutiegirl092@hotmail.com or you can call me on my cell (971-4672). The law school one is no good anymore.

Your favarite hardworking Latin student,
Jessie
Doctor Jefferson:

I should have wrote you sooner, but I wanted to let you know that I am so ashamed of myself. I never meant to cheat in your class. I felt awful when you found out. I only wanted to do extra good because I wanted you to be proud of me. But I kept falling behind, and I guess I just dont have much of a head for languages because I’ve been completely lost for over a month now. I just dreded doing Latin and I put it off til the last thing at nite when I was in bed and then my poor head just hurt after 15 minutes so I just listened to the tapes evry day which was eesier but I still had problems. I know I should of told you but I didnt want to let on cuz you seemd so happy with office hours as they were and plus I know you alredy think Im stupid. Nice and all but still stupid cuz you get that look on your face when I ask something in class and evryone even the boys in the class roll their eyes.

Until I could catch up, I was cutting some corners, and really I blame Sandra partly—partly I know its my own fault for cheating, but she’s had it in for me every since she found out that my study group was doing my homeworks for me. You allways said we should rely on the members of our study group. I’m not using this as an excuse I know what I did was totally wrong and I’m ready to take my punishment like a big girl. But Sandra found out I wasn’t doing my own work, and actually I think she resented that the boys made me (and not her) sleep with them in return for doing the homework. She was very mean and called me awful names and said she would turn me in if I didn’t drop the class. I told her it was none of her business and she should concentrate on her acne instead, and she went balistic. Thats why she waited until an in-class quiz to rat on me. I didn’t even need the stuff I had written on my thighs, it just made me feel better knowing it was there under my skirt. Im just happy that you and my study group convinced Sandra not to turn this whole thing over to the administration.

I’m sorry sir. I never meant to cheat. I guess I just crossed the line since I wanted to show you I was a good student. I never cheated before in all my 32 years and I certinly didnt start now just to get a good grade. I think your such an awesome prof and I’m not just saying that honest, ask Nate and Jon and Ryan if you dont believe me. I just want to do better, but I dont know where to start but I bet you and the boys can whip me into shape and I know I am going to try so hard for the rest of the year.

Please sir dont take this whole thing any farther—I know I learned my lesson. It will be hard as it is to get back into law school and for cheating they kick you out for good. I completely agree that I should be put on probation. I want to show you that nothing like this will never happen again. I will never ever do anything like that again. I hope that in a little while I will urn your trust and I can take the quizzes with the rest of the class and I wont have to strip for you in your office each time before I’m allowed to write the quiz. It is so humiliating for me because it forces me to remember why you have to search my body in the first place—because in your eyes I’m a cheater.

Things are OK now with my study group. I was a little upset at first with them for spilling everything to you about what I’d done to them in return for writing my assignments for me. I was scared of what you think and I still can’t believe how cool you were about it most people would have freaked if I told them I did that stuff with one boy let alone three at a time.

Thanks for letting me stay in my study group. the boys dont seem to mind your making them stay on me to make sure I do everything I’m suppost to. They make me come over every night after swim practice and dance class. We stay up so late their letting me stay over now. I’m allmost living there all the time! I dont really mind it even though its hard for me cuz Im not used to sleeping in a difrent bed every nite. Too boys are such slobs!! But their so cute about having an me over with them and they dont treat me any difrent because Im so much older. They call me their girl and its kinda neat cuz as a teenager I never had many boyfriends and now I kind of have 3! I guess they must have told you that we haven’t stopped being close with each other. Their so nice about it even when I put my foot down about not sleeping with more than one of them when they leave me so many dirty dishes. They even bought me some swimsuits. Though I bet you can guess that I won’t be wearing any of those to my swim team but they insist I wear them around the apartment. I really shouldn’t cuz it just encourages them like yesterday when Nate came up behind me when I was cleaning the wastebasket. Before I knew it he had me bent over the dining room table and then Ryan and Jonnie heard the noise I was making and came in and then I said oh boy Im not getting any cleaning done today. Just try stopping those boys then!

I hope you don’t think that just because I sleep with the three of them that they still do my homework. They make me do it all on my own. Sometimes I get so tired I can hardly think straight, but they keep finding ways to motovate me. At first I thought maybe they would let me beg my way out of it, but they showed me wrong! I almost couldnt get my poor bottom out of bed to make it to your class. And I thought you were a slavedriver cuz in your ofice hours I got rope burn that one time. All this is private between you and me don’t let on to them about what Im saying cuz they have a short fuse for my pouting and whining. I have so many bad habits I never realized I had, and I really feel like Im taking control of my life now that they put me on this schedule i follow.

OMG! Speaking of schedules I just looked at the clock. Its only 15 minutes til the boys wake up. I gotta go quick like a bunny and get breakfast going.

Rats. I never even got around to saying what I even wrote this e-mail in the first place to say to you. I just want you to know that I am so-so sorry for all this and Im worried your mad at me. You didnt speak to me since then only in class. Are you mad at me?? I miss talking with you. I know you said you consider the matter closed but I’m scared that if I came to office hours again you will turn a cold shoulder and not even let me sit in your lap like before. You can call me on my cell (971-4672) or write back and I will be there as fast as my legs can carry me and I know Nate will drive me if I say its for you. They really like you alot but then who wouldnt? :) So I can be at your office in 20 minutes unless you want me in that fur outfit it takes me about 15 minutes to put it on and I really would have to shave again plus the lotion would be 30 minutes extra tops.

I feel so much better getting this out in the open, I should have done this last week. Thanks for reading all this, and I’m sorry again for everything.

Your sorry student,
Jessie
Dear Doctor Jefferson:

I am so psyched about Latin! I was having such a hard time, and my study group was trying everything but just when Id get the hang of Chapter 9 Id mess up Chapter 8 forget about everything before that. My poor head was just aching after only 30 minutes. But then Jonathan told me about how Latin is a dead language and how since I dont talk to dead people I cant talk Latin like I do English. So then they got me to speak it with them. Its really easy now because I dont think about how to say things. I just say them now. And I can hold conversations with them. Like I can say “visne me futuere?” for Do you want to fuck me? Or “licetne mihi tuam trabem fellare?"—can I suck your cock? Did you know that the Latin word for vagina is vagina? Also they use the same word as us for penis so I knew Latin all along and didnt know it! Its so easy for me now I almost kind of am sorry that I dropped out of law school. But now I am going to get back into Law for sure and the boys suported me 100% and now Im saving rent with them. Maybe I will even be back next fall. Im waiting for the boys to decide what were doing next year and anyway its so hard just going to your class because of my afternoon shifts working the register at the Gas N Go mart. I know your probably going to ream me out for taking a full time job when I should be studying for your class and lapdancing just 2 nites a week at the club. But as I told the boys I dont want to dance anymore because this is my body and really its all I have so for me at least it feels wrong to show it to strange men for money. I know I am beeng stuborn but I allways have bin. I know youll laugh but I sort of felt like I was cheeting on you by dancing for strange men. How come this is cheating but it isnt cheating when in your office Nate and Ryan showed you how they both make love to me standing up with me in between them and my feet never touch the ground even though they both dont use their hands You may ask? It just is cuz they told me you tell them to do things sometimes and so they are part of you in a way.

Also my brother in law saw me stripping at the club.

I know it will be hard going espeshally since all my stuff is at the boys place I really have two rents to pay, but dont worry cuz Im getting rid of my other place so like I said everything will be cool pretty soon. Money allways comes when you need it I find like for example two weeks ago when I got my cell phone bill and they said they were turning it off and going to court and what do you think happened? Ryan gave me the money for it. all of it. Who knew that those videotapes we made when we were imutating those adult movies just for fun and pretending to be famous movie stars. And a frend of Ryan saw them and bought them and you know I probly would have said no if he told me he was selling them and then that means no money. And Ryan keeps saying theirs more money where that came from so I am doing just great.

You probably dont believe me especially when Im still not doing so good on the quizzs. I know Ill do really good on the final exam next week but could I please ask you a teensyweensy favor? Its so hard to concentrate when Im all naked in your office and I only have 25 minutes and your watching me and I know whats coming after the quiz. Not that Im complaining or antyhing. Rules are rules. But could I please on the final exam keep my clothes on? You could even tell me what clothes to wear if you wanted to but please not the red latex which is even worse than no cloths at all.

Thanx

Your student
J.
Dear Doctor Jefferson:

I want to apolagize for the manner that I ran out of your office during the final like I did after olny 15 minutes. I geuss I dont take failure so good but anyways it wouldn’t have made any diffrence cuz I guess I didn’t study right cuz none of the vocabulary the boys taught me was on the final. They told me the passage we had to translate was something about a war with the Galls but I didnt know any of the words except maybe that part where I think Ceasar has the two armies masterbait but the boys said they didnt remember that at all. and you were so nice to me and let me wear my aerobics outfit in your office for the final and just searched my body with your hands and then after all that trubble I bolted. I know you said your office door is always open so could you let me know when your free and I can stop by anytime to speak with you on the subject of my grade for your class which is very important for my career in the law profeshun?

Jessica Fabricius
Doctor Jefferson:

I allmost didnt write this because I was to chicken to. Even now as I write I know your going to deleet it as soon as you see whom its from. thats why I am writing what I did in the message line above where I say I will be a good girl from now on. I really ment it too. I was just so sad and deprest about my failing grade in the class when I came by to your office and I always get so tense whenever I meet with you so I just freaked out. Also the boys were partying all nite cuz of the end of classes and they wouldnt let me get any sleep so I was cranky and really sore as well.

I cant even remember all the things I said to you this morning in your office but please sir believe me when I say that I didnt meen any of them. If I really hated you I wouldnt of come without my bra and panties but I know how you like me without them. I like having your hands touch me all over and aftur all I am the one who always wants to get strapt in the chair and then have you teese me until I cant take anymore. I dont know why I said that I was pretending to like you all along and everything I said about how I hate your class and your study groups its just not true at all that you made me fail law when it was all my fallt. I really love your class and the Latin langwich and everything you teach us and mostly I just love how nice you are to me all the time even when Im a bimbet and forget my homework or my buttplug.

I think I was just so scared when you handed me the dildo and I would have done what you asked but you didnt ask me you ordered me and so I paniced. You know I never refused the dildo before but this was difrent cuz Id never hurd of using a dildo like that befor. I feel like its my fault for leading you on, I know I like to flirt and cum across as experienced but before your class would you beleive I was never fisted even once I never even had anul sex. I guess what Im trying to say is that I wish it had never happened or that I could go back in time and change how I acted in your office as it was so selfish and creul.

I have a dildo in my bottom right now as I type this. Its not the one you handed me (sorry about throwing it at you) but I looked all over for one that I thought looked like it and bought it. Ive had it in me all day and Ive bin waiting near your office all day hoping that youd stop by and see and then youd know that Im sorry and I will do what you me to. I was too embarrassed to buy the other things you had I dont even know where to buy enimas from.

Please sir let me talk to you in your office. I left a message on your door and on your phone that Ill be back up in Room 641. I dont think there is anyone else on that floor but me except when I hear the janitor come and I think its you but then he just walks by. Ill stay there until you come. Ill be just in my bra and thighhighs (your favarites) and of course the dildo until you come. I actually think it kind of looks sexy with just a little pink part peaking out espeshully when I know that its you who wants it there in me. But I dont feel sexy I feel sad because you are’nt here. Please dont make me beg sir. I want to see you or at least hear you. Call me on my cell phone (971-4672) if you cant come and we can talk. You could listen to me do some of those things you wanted me to do.

If you want to go ahead and fail me because I was such a bitch to you about all this I guess I wont blame you. Im crying as I write this (in 5th floor computer lab because I really loved your class and all the time we spent together and now I feel like Ive ruined it and I just want to fix it and make it all up to you. I cant get it out of my head the fight we had and me screeming and you looking so dark and mad and then the door slam. God why does it hurt so?

Yours truely
Jessie
Dear Doctor Jefferson:

i woke up this morning and felt so week and achey and i cant remember why and then i remembered and i felt so good. i am here at home and only Nate is up actully he is making love to me right now from behind as i e-mail you but i told him i cant wait to write you and he said he cant wait too so it is very hard for me to write this

Thank you so muych for last night sir you have a beutifull basement. i hope i didnt make to much of a mess with the enima but i can clean anything that dript on the carpet out myslef. i didnt even need the taxi fair you gave me i just walked all the way home on cloud nine as they say. Now Jonnie is behind me and he is much more gentler and my favarite. He just saw what i wrote and laughed and said for me to say hello to you for him and thanx agin.

He has his cock in my ass and he is buttfucking me slow and full and i am so wet. He slaps my ass and makes me wiggle until he shoots his load up in me.

Sir he made me write that. now he is gone but i didnt want you thinking that i am that kind of girl who says those things but he says dont deleet it or else and i guess hes right cuz after all we did do all that.

Now i have to write you quick before Ryan gets up cuz he is the worst of all and takes just forever and ever to finish where as the other two are done in a hurry. i jsut want to thank you and i understand about my mark in the class and really if i dont deserve it then i dont. Anyways i guess i should take the class again but this time i think i will prepare over the brake. i am staying rite here and i will listen to the tapes at nite and study in the day. sir what should i do about living here. the boys are taking the middle Latin class so i cant be in their study group. they said i could stay an honerary member but i told them i had to ask you. i think i want to stay with them as they are real nice and here comes Ryan so

OK now hes gone i have a little wile before cleanup for brekfast. sir could you please put me with boys if you put me in a new study group. All the girls in last class were very meen and i seem to work better with boys anyway but i hope that they understand i am very busy now and even more busy starting next week cuz i finely found a job i hope. youd think you could get a job anywhere but since i got fired from the Gas N Go it was tough but now i think i have a job at the law shcool!! i dont know my hours yet but i think they need someone mostly in the mornings to clean the rooms and sweep the hallways. Its really wierd huh. i was scared that i will see Ms Unger and she will think wow this is a strange way for you to get reddy to cum back to law school but probly they wont recognize the new me. i only saw one persun i knew a law profesor but he saw me before i died my hair and makeup can do a lot for a girl you know plus i lost a lot of weight. i dont think he rememberd me so good but he did no my name and hes pretty cute and so we were talking and i followed him up to his office and afterwords he said he will put in a good word for me with other profesor frends of his. so that made me happy that maybe i will be back in law sooner then i think.

Sir i hope you have a super holiday and could you pleeez send a letter to the law school as a letter of refurance? i know that if i am fulltime cleaning and becuming a lawyer that meens less time that i have with Latin and you and i know when you read what I am going to say you will lagh and say that crazy jessie! but i really think evry thing happens for a good reeson and that if we are ment to be more then just profesor and student then it will happen and no power on earth can change that. Girls are allways never suppost to tell boys how they feel first but you are not just a good teecher and a good lover but you are my best frend and just like the song says you are the wind beneeth my wings.

Do you think i am a silly girl for thinking that way?

OK i have to go. i am a mess and i will feel all icky unless i clean myself out. even jonnie is yelling get your butt out here so i have to hussle my bussle or their will be hell to pay. will i see you this afternoon? now that you gave me a key i will just pop over to your office every day at 2 in case you show up but i wont touch anything even myself if you dont come and i will save myself for you only

your studnet forever
Jessie
* * *