The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No Name

Bryan’s fingers gripped my arm, middle finger directly on my elbow and thumb on the inner point where doctors would take blood. He catches my eye when I give him a questioning look. “No name.”

The world shifts in a ever familiar sensation of a post hypnotic command sliding over me. The world blurred around the edges my eyes finding his crystal clear ones as everything drowns out. I inhale and everything is back.

“What?” Did he just say something?

He smiles at me, shaking his head. His name is called by one of our friends at the bar making his head turn towards him. “Hey, Ian.” Bryan smiled, reaching over and grabbing his hand. “How’ve you been?”

“Pretty good.” He turns to me, warm smile on his face. “I don’t think we’ve met. I’m Ian.” He holds his hand out, voice prompting me to introduce myself.

“I’m—” A shot of arousal slices through my gut and going straight down. My eyes widen and I clutch Bryan’s arms. What was that?

Ian frowns as I shake his hand. “Uhh—” Another slice. “I’m Bryan’s girlfriend.” Warmth spreads through me. Still painfully arousing, I can feel myself leaking but this time there’s also a sense of right.

Ian couldn’t look more awkward but he tries to hide it. “Just his girlfriend?”

I open my mouth to try and answer again but nothing comes out as I’m hit with heat.

Bryan chuckled. “This is—” I gasp. “My girlfriend.”

I can barely pay attention to Ian as he smiles at me hesitantly. “Umm… I’m gonna go—” I start to walk in the direction of the bathroom.

“Sorry,” Bryan cut me off, his words for Ian. “We’re about to head out. Are you going to be at Trevor’s this weekend?” His hand’s tight in mine.

I barely hear the rest of our goodbyes but I know they’re there. Every time I hear that thing I just want to melt into a puddle. Bryan keeps a firm hold on my elbow as we maneuver through the people in the bar. I’d been here for a couple of hours with some friends from work when Bryan had shown up to pick me up. It was our Wednesday arrangement so I didn’t have to worry about driving.

“Who was that guy?” I ask distractedly once we finally make it out of the bar. I hadn’t seen him before, but knew that this weekend was Trevor’s birthday party, one of our close friends from college.

Bryan and I had met at a party in college about two years ago. We’d shared a few classes together but it wasn’t until the party that we talked for the first time. Things had gone fast when they realized their mutual kink.

We’re outside at this point. The air is cool on my flushed cheeks. I breath out, barely noticing the fog of my breath in front of me. Bryan pushes me against his car, leg pressing against my crotch in a quick movement. He pushes forward, leg pressing up so I’m standing on tip toes grinding my crotch into him.

“—” He said.

“W— What?” I choke out, a flash of heat making me grind harder.

“What’s your name—”

“Ngg— Uhh—” I’m pressing my face into his chest, hands fisted in his jacket.

“Let me come, Bryan.”

“What’s your name?”

It takes me a minute to process what he’s asking me, my mind flashing. My name? I know my name? I groan as another wave of arousal hits me. “Ugh— I don— I don’t know.”

He chuckled.

My mind is whirling but each time I try to remember my name there’s another wave of heat hitting me.

“That’s right—” I groan. I know he’s saying something, I hear words but the second it’s in my head it just disappears and is replaced by desire.

“Bryan.” I moan.

“Every time you try and think of your name you get even more aroused—.” He said my name. I know he said it. I groan feeling the heat. “You hear it and it makes you wonder what I said.” He said it again. “What’s your name,—”

“Huh— Let me come. Pleasee.”

“Why should I?” He’s amused but I know he’s hard as a rock. His leg and erection pressing me firmly into the car, rocking me just as much as I’m rocking him. I wish I was wearing something other than jeans but am also grateful I’m not. My hands would not have been so tame otherwise. The friction of his pants is not enough.

“What’s your name?” He whispered into my ear.

“Don’t! Don’t.” I gasp out. “Please, let me come.” Every time I try to not think about my name it just goes straight back to my core.

“I don’t even need to say it.” I can hear him smile and I know he’s right. Just the thought of my name and how every time I think I can’t recall it. It’s absolutely ridiculous. I’ve been called this name my entire life but whenever I think I’m even close to remembering it, I’m over taken by pleasure.

“So hot. So aroused. Each time you think about your name you remember how you can’t remember it. You remember you can’t remember because I told you not to. You don’t even remember when you stopped remembering. You just know it was me. I control you just like I control your thoughts. And even what you can and can’t remember. Even something as innocuous as a name. Your name.” He whispers the last part so quietly in my ear. “So aroused—”

The sound that comes from my lips is a mangle between a whimper and a groan. It’s embarrassingly loud and for a brief moment I remember were in a public parking lot on the side of the bar but Bryan says my name again and all of that is forgotten.

“Bryannn.”

“—” He mimicked my tone. And again I have no idea what he said.

It just makes me hotter. It’s more then just the command he’s put in my brain. It’s the fact that he can control me like this. He’s been hypnotizing me for over two years, both of us giving ideas on what new things to try out.

This is a new one and I definitely know it would be a favorite. If he would just let me come. He has so much control over my thoughts I can’t even remember the name I’ve been called since I was born.

“Let me cum.” I feel beads of sweat trickle down my back and between my cleavage.

Bryan’s eyes are dark as he watched me. His eyes flicked up from my heaving chest to my eyes and I internally groan recognizing that wicked look. He smirked. “I don’t think I’m ready yet.”

“You’re just as horny as me.” I point out between pants, his erection ever prominent.

“I can easily take care of that.” He runs pulls his arms closer around my body, thumbs rubbing over my nipples. I wish I wasn’t wearing a bra, but even with the fabric blocking my senses I’m painfully aware of his wandering hands. “You however cannot—”

A breathy moan escaped.

“I definitely enjoy this one—” He ignored my moan at my name. “I can practically hear your brain trying to keep up. But each time I say your name you get even hornier. Reminds you of how you got here. About how deep you had to go for me so I could control all of your thoughts just like I control you. Your will is mine and you love it. You loved it before and I’ve made you love it even more. There’s no escape—.”

“Bry—”

His hand that was on my breast moves trapping my arm. My hands had slid from his jacket to his shirt but I couldn’t move them any further. Couldn’t slip my hands under his shirt and feel his chest like I want to. I was only allowed to touch him in that way if given permission. Another post hypnotic command that increased my arousal each time I tried to press closer than what he was already allowing. His hand is on my elbow, thumb over my pulse point. “No name.”

“What?” I ask. The world got weird again as I looked up at… at… My lips parted as a silent gasp left my lips and arousal slammed into me, even stronger then before if that was possible. I slipped downwards a bit on — leg, my arousal catching me completely off guard. I was aware of my leg rubbing against his crotch but the only thing I could see was his eyes.

Him. My boyfriend. The one I was hopelessly in love with and hopelessly controlled by.

“Wha?” His eyes looked pitch black. I vaguely heard a whistle in the back of my mind but it was quickly drowned out.

— He, smirked and it was all I could do to watch him. I felt like I was drowning. In his eyes, in my arousal. In everything.

“This definitely worked a lot better then I thought it would.”

I breathed deeply, rubbing downward hard. His breath caught and I would have smirked if I’d had the presence of mind. But all I cared about was how hot I felt.

“Fuckk.” He hissed, hands tightening on mine. “Fuckkk. You’re too fucking hot like this,— you know that?” His hands were on my shoulders, chest pushing against mine. I groaned at the added weight, loving it and taking it for all it was worth. I felt like everything was swirling around me but all I felt was his hand on me and leg against my overheated core.

“You’re going to come when I do.” He said. “Not a second before. Do you understand?” I nodded frantically against his shoulder, his slight beard scratching my cheek but it only made me hotter, my face pressing further into his. “—”

I groan.

“Cum now—”

He doesn’t need to say anything else, my name sending me over as I feel him shake against me. It feels like I’m coming for ages but I honestly don’t know. By the time I come down I know that my panties are soaked and he has a wet spot at the front of his pants. He looks down at his pants and gives an amused chuckle but doesn’t move to far away.

“—” He said.

I gasp, my eyes finding his amused ones in the dark. The command is still in effect. I felt the first flutter of arousal again. His grin is positively wicked.

“Sleep time, lullaby.”

My head falls forward, only him there to hold me up.

“That’s right.” I hear him speaking, my head resting against his shoulder, fingers moving my hair over one shoulder. I’m barely aware of a cool breeze against my neck or the strands of sweaty hair plastered to my skin. “I did not plan on ending this so soon, but I should have known with you. It’ll just make this evening last longer because I didn’t get to finish my plans. Now as usual you won’t remember this…”

“And coming awake slowly but surely. First aware of my voice. Then the feeling of the bed beneath you. The sounds from the street creeping into your awareness. Take a deep breath in and wake up even more, eyes fluttering open. Three… Two… And one.”

My eyes open to see Bryan leaning over me. I’m puzzled for a moment before I look around the room and see that we’re back in the room in our apartment. I frown as I try to remember exactly where we were back from. I just knew that sounded right.

“What happened?” I ask Bryan with a frown.

He smirked at me, shifting in the bed he pulls me to him, hands massaging my shoulders. I vaguely realize I’m in my panties and tank top. “You don’t remember?”

I shake my head.

“That doesn’t bother you?”

I attempt to frown but it soon turns into a groan when he reaches a knot in my shoulder. I’m aware it should but I can’t bring it in me to care and soon the thought is gone, the only thing I’m paying attention to are his hands on me.

“Melissa?”

“Hmm?”

“Does it bother you?”

He’d asked me a question, hadn’t he? But I couldn’t remember what it was. Must not have been very important. I shrug and the last piece that was niggling me in the back of my head slipped away. I had nothing to worry about.

“No…” His hands feel so good. “What were we talking about?” I tack on at the end after a few minutes of silence, the only sounds are my moans of pleasure to Bryan’s kneading.

Bryan chuckled.

I smiled. I loved that sound.

“You went deep for me this time.”

“Deep where?”

He chuckled again. His hands shifted, giving her a slight shove he pushed her so she was on her back looking up at him. “You don’t remember?” His tone is slightly mocking but it only makes me smile more.

“Remember what?” I smile up at him.

He smiled down at me. “What’s your name?”

I frown at him. “What do you mean?”

“Your name, Melissa. What’s your name? Humor me.”

My frown turns into a smirk. I open my mouth. “Cunt.”

I blink. That doesn’t sound quite right.

Bryan smiled. “Cunt?”

I hear the mockery but the second he says it I know it’s right and I smile and nod.

“Are you sure it’s now Melissa?”

I frown at the unfamiliar sound, shaking my head.

“You sure?” That same mocking tone.

“Yes. My names Cunt.”

“Quite an interesting name. Cunt. I like it. It reminds you of what you are.”

I gasp but it’s not from surprise. A wave of arousal hits me and I know he’s right. I’m a cunt.

“I suppose any of those names fit for you then, huh, cunt? Slut. Tits.” His arms slide down my body, my nipples hard between my tank top. I’m not wearing a bra and know the nipples are causing the material at the front of tent upward. I can feel my cunt heating up. I suddenly want my shirt off and to feel his hands on my naked flesh. Bryan opens his mouth again. “Slut.”

I giggled, gasping as I got so incredibly horny. I wanted to touch Bryan but something was holding me back.

“That’s right.” He leant down, kissing me lightly on the lips. Scolding slightly when I tried to follow him back seeking more then a peck. “Your brain is getting so fuzzy. So hard to remember.”

I squirm, my panties are getting soaked. “Remember what?”

“That’s right. Don’t even know what you’re forgetting. First your name—”

“But I have a name!”

“Oh, of course. Cunt.”

I smiled.

“And what is my name?”

I opened my mouth but froze.

He smiled, indulgent this time. “Master.”

Master. Of course. That made sense.

“After all, you are nothing better than a slave when you have a name like cunt. All you can do is think with your cunt.” He palmed my cunt. I moaned, pressing into his hand. “You need your master to think for you.”

I nodded frantically. “Master.”

He grinned down at me. “I love the way you say my name.”

He swooped down and kissed me, hands already moving to remove the rest of my dress.