The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

No means Yes

Rebecca was an exception to the unwritten rule that technical support specialists were all nerdy, unpopular, loners. She, unlike many of her coworkers was always quite popular, especially with men. She had a body that filled nearby workers minds with pleasant thoughts, ones best not shared in mixed company. So, the day Rebecca came in for a work-related social improvement exercise, naturally she was the exception to the target audience.

Even the hypnotherapist saw her from the stage. Everyone turned and gave at least a second glance as the woman floated up the aisle and took a seat about midway back. Her coworkers, many of whom gave completely unsubtle lingering stares, were more focused on her than the presenter at the front of the room.

Rebecca was used to this response. She had nothing in common with any one of these guys, other than the fact she worked in the same office. She’d always gone above and beyond what everyone expected from her. In high school, she was the popular girl, the one even jocks couldn’t get. She was just too perfect. In college she’d dated some but even then she intimidated the boys who went after her. It was almost depressing at times to think just how her looks actually hindered her social life.

Nearby, she noticed several of the uber-nerds in the building. Most of these guys were geeks, but the ones now studying her took the prize. These guys actually had the pocket-protectors, the lame haircuts, the carefully tucked in shirts that easily could have been laid out by their mothers. These were the ones even other nerds ignored.

Grinning at them, Rebecca shifted and lifted one leg to cross over the other. She made sure to lift her skirt up just a little. She wanted to give these guys a thrill. Leaning back, she opened her collar just a little, hoping the uber-nerds could see her neck and the upper swell of her breasts. Smiling and looking around at all the others in the room, Rebecca lightly fanned herself as though she were hot. Her long black hair flowed over her shoulders down her back and her bangs jumped just slightly with the fanning movement of her hand.

It wasn’t that she didn’t care what effect she had on those around her. She just never understood it. They were in a different social circle. They knew it, but some of them still tried to pretend they weren’t. Those were the jerky coworkers, the ones who thought they weren’t nerds and went out of their way to try and prove it to themselves and others by acting overly aggressive. She hated those guys, the ones who whistled and asked her inappropriate questions in the halls.

She looked over at a few of the uber-nerds. They were still captivated by her and nearly drooling with the lust she was causing in their minds. She smiled again, stretching a little and making sure she moved her hips more than necessary.

Several times in her three years at the company, Rebecca had filed reports against some of the jerkier guys. The problem always came down to her supervisors. Unfortunately, all the supervisors were men, and composed of mostly men who were included in the group that didn’t think of themselves as nerds. These guys responded with the generally expected show of support followed by criticisms of her style of dress or her way of wearing her hair.

One thing Rebecca refused to compromise was her own personality. She was independent and she liked being a woman who went beyond her expectations. Nobody thought a woman like her belonged working in a stuffy cubicle answering tech support questions and typing up reports. She liked using her mind as much as her body. It was something she had that no one could judge from a simple glance. Her intelligence became something she prized almost as much as her style and individuality.

The uber-nerds were honest in their appraisals. They never approached her or harassed her. They knew she was out of their league and were content to enjoy the view whenever she graced them with her presence. That was an admirable quality, almost attractive to her. It was for these reasons that Rebecca continually provided them with fuel for their fantasies. They knew who they were and she knew who she was. Both could accept each other and maintain a respectful attitude.

“Welcome, please take your seats everyone and we’ll get started.”

Rebecca looked up to the front of the room. Mr. Aden was adjusting the mic as he stood next to the man she presumed was the guest speaker. He was supposed to be some kind of guru, a hypnotherapist who went around the country sharing his gifts to improve the positivity in the workplace. She wasn’t all that eager to attend today but it was required for all employees and at least it kept her from being hit on by the jerky ones in the office.

“I want everyone to welcome Mr. Secret. You may have read his book, The Secret to a Productive Life. He’s here today to share with us his new program called, No Means Yes. I think his expertise in social and personal outlooks will be a boon to the office relationships we all struggle with.”

There was a brief applause as Mr. Secret took the mic and looked out over the room. Mr. Secret, Rebecca thought. What a ridiculous name. If he was the expert they promoted him to be, shouldn’t he have a Dr. before his name or something? She leaned back in her chair, trying to simply relax and listen to what the man had to say.

“Hey, It’s so good to be here with you all. May I just say that where there is no in your mind, there is a limitation you’ve placed on yourself. Limitations aren’t why we live. We live to achieve things, to experience things, to seize the day. We live to say yes, not no. So I want you all to take a little trip with me through your subconscious thinking. Before the end of today’s programming I hope you all will be able to take those negatives and make them a positive. I want you to say Yes, not No.”

Again there was some applause as the lights in the room lowered. Rebecca found the whole overly hyped up performance a little over-the-top. But it wasn’t totally without merit. She recalled, as the hypnotherapist began his low and focused talking, that in college once she’d been hypnotized. Although she never could be sure her friends weren’t teasing her, they’d mentioned that she was deeply under fairly fast and the things she did were hilarious. This had been for a party on campus and the gags apparently never stopped coming. Whether acting like a chicken or a horse, a person with a foreign accent, anything she’d been instructed to do was supposedly much enjoyed at the time. Honestly Rebecca felt like she’d just passed out drunk or something and they made up the rest.

“And down, from twenty, nineteen, and lower...”

The man named Mr. Secret was droning on with his spiel, counting lower, supposedly relaxing them. She stared at him but tried to think of exactly what all her day would be better spent accomplishing. This hypnosis stuff was all a mind game anyway. She was smarter than that.

“And seven, lower even still... relax, six, and five... still going...”

Rebecca slumped a little in her seat. The man’s monotone voice and the cool air in the darkened room was having the opposite effect she wanted. She was getting bored, so bored she almost felt her eyes getting heavy.

“And one... drifting away completely...”

She closed her eyes, the man’s voice slipping away as she thought about whether there really was anything to this whole hypnosis game.

Rebecca awoke to the sound of applause all around her. She blinked, wiped at her mouth, and shook her head a little. Looking around at everyone else, at least she thought nobody appeared to have noticed her drift off to sleep. Must’ve been some boring performance the guy gave if she could sleep through the entire thing. She looked over at the uber-nerds. Only one of them was still looking her way and he seemed rather concerned looking. It was a look she wasn’t used to getting from their type. Usually they simply looked at her body and whatever parts they could enjoy the most. They didn’t actually look at her like a real person that often.

“I’ll leave you today with this. Where there is No, there could easily be Yes. Remember that the next time you’re asked to join in a discussion or asked if you have something to contribute. Yes is always the answer, because you can if you believe you can.”

As Mr. Secret ran off the stage in a rather obvious show of either too much caffeine or simply too much confidence, Rebecca wondered what she’d missed. Everyone else seemed completely awake and rather enthused. She just couldn’t remember much of anything. She checked her watch and realized nearly forty minutes had passed. That was some midday nap she got.

“Everyone, thanks so much for showing up and I hope you enjoyed the performance as much as I did. Now get on back to work, we’ve got calls waiting and things to do.” Mr. Aden said.

Rebecca stood and pushed her dark hair back behind her ears. She felt slightly dizzy just standing but more than that she felt strangely concerned about something. In the passing crowd that she allowed to file by, Rebecca heard her name called.

“Hey Rebecca.” She heard from somewhere behind her. She turned and came face to face with the rather awkward looking uber-nerd. It was the one who’d been watching her with concern.

“Rebecca, are you okay?” He asked. She tried to place his name but it completely blanked her mind.

“I’m fine I think, just a little tired... er...”

“It’s Harold.” The skinny man said. “I know we don’t really know each other but I work in the same section as you.”

Rebecca smiled. “Oh, Harold, yes, I’m sorry. I really got tired during Mr. Secret’s speech. I’m fine really.”

Harold looked past her at the other office nerds, the ones who didn’t think they were nerds. The men were studying him like he was an ant who wandered into their picnic.

“I just was a little worried. You seemed really out of it for a while there. I thought maybe he’d actually put you under or something.”

Rebecca laughed a little, the thoughts of her college friends returning. “I’m not so sure about that. I probably didn’t get enough sleep last night.”

Harold saw the guys closing in and grew concerned for his own safety in the situation. The crowd was thinning and several of these more aggressive men were much bigger and meaner than most of those in the office. He didn’t know whether they were friends of Rebecca’s or not. He didn’t really want to find out if that’s why they were ticked he was speaking with her. Smiling at the gorgeous woman, Harold put on his best friendly expression.

“Well, I just wanted to make sure you were okay. Bye.”

As the skinny uber-nerd rushed off, Rebecca found his concern to be quite sweet. He was very kind for checking on her and really, in her mind, he’d gone beyond what she expected. It was always her thoughts that the uber-nerds never cared about her in any way other than a fun sexy sight around the office. She never gave them credit for being real people who actually might show some basic compassion.

Filing out the door, Rebecca kept thinking about what went on while she was asleep. What had Mr. Secret said? Was it important that she remember? She walked down the hall to her cubical and resolved to bury herself in work for the remainder of the day. Maybe that would take her mind off the subtle feeling of concern that crept up her spine.

It was an hour later, as Rebecca busily typed at her computer and laid her headset aside to take a break from customer calls, that Richard stopped by her cubical.

Richard was one of the nerds who saw himself as a ladies man. He was a complete pig in her eyes, a man who looked only slightly attractive and ended any good that trait might do him by maintaining an arrogant and completely distasteful attitude. She was far from thrilled to see him anywhere near her.

She looked up to the man who stood staring down at her, his eyes blatantly taking in her feminine form. For a second or two she tried ignoring the guy but this was one of his stubborn qualities. The guy couldn’t be ignored.

“What do you need Richard?”

He smiled and gestured down at the floor between him and her. “You going to pick that up?” He asked.

Rebecca looked down at the floor. There was a pencil laying there about a few feet from her chair. She looked back at Richard and scrunched her brow. “What?”

“I said, are you going to pick that up?”

Yeah right, Rebecca thought. There wasn’t any way she was bending over to pick that pencil off the floor when he was watching. She’d give the man way too much hormone fuel with actions like that. She started to say just that, but something happened. The words got caught in her throat and she instead found her eyes widening as she answered.

“Yes.”

Richard enjoyed the view and stood back staring at the woman as she stood from her chair. Turning and facing him, Rebecca bent right over at the waist, reaching way down to the floor and lightly grasping the pencil. As she did this, her skirt rose up dramatically, giving him more than a decent view of her thighs. He bit his bottom lip and stared at her ass and hips as she slowly stood back up, pencil in hand.

“Wow, you’re so fucking hot.” Richard said. He turned and walked off before Rebecca could even return his comment with one of her own. Stupid ass, she thought. As she sat back down, a very disturbing thought occurred to her. Why did she seem so eager to pick up that pencil? Up until the moment her fingers grasped that pencil, her mind had been unable to think of anything else. It was like she needed to do it.

Trying to ignore the incident, Rebecca went back to work and it wasn’t until another half hour had passed that she regretted not focusing on the issue more. Richard was back. She’d just taken her headset off again and was writing herself a quick note down on a post-it when she felt his eyes watching her. Turning to the cubical opening, Rebecca saw the man standing there once again staring at her. She pushed a stray black hair behind her ear and tried to take a deep breath.

“What is it now?” She asked, checking the floor for more pencils. There was none so she looked back at his face.

“It’s hot in the office today, isn’t it?”

Rebecca looked around, wondering where this was going. “Yes, a little bit, I guess. Why?”

Richard smiled. “I was just thinking you looked hot so I thought I’d make a suggestion. Why don’t you take your top off?”

“What the hell?” Rebecca said. She wanted to knock the guy upside the head for even thinking it much less saying it out loud. Stupid pervert, she thought.

Richard seemed to rethink his words for a moment. “I mean, wouldn’t you really like to take off your top?”

What Rebecca thought she’d really like to do was slam this jerk headfirst into the toilet. However, her mind seemed slightly confused about the issue and the words leaving her mouth confused her even more.

“Yes, Yes I would.”

Rebecca reached up and began unbuttoning her blouse. She did so without any thought, simply loosening the buttons in a mechanical manner and slipping the blouse off over her shoulders. Her tits weren’t the largest she’d ever seen but like the rest of her, perfect was a generally well-agreed description. She shook her hair slightly, letting it settle back over her bare shoulders, the tickling on her skin sending chills into her body.

Richard was nearly drooling as he looked down at the seated coworker. Her tits were heaving slightly with each breath and both pale orbs looked magnificently full. For several moments he stared, watching as Rebecca went quietly back to typing on her keyboard. Every movement of her hands across the keys shifted her chest slightly making her breasts wobble inside her bra with a delightfully entertaining jiggle. Her nipples could clearly be seen poking at the thin lacy material.

When Rebecca looked back, he was gone. She breathed a little easier but found it disturbing to say the least that she was still sitting there without her blouse on. She looked around, thankful the cubical blocked anyone from seeing her. Why wasn’t she just putting it back on? She deeply wondered if something was wrong with her.

Less than ten minutes later, she heard a shuffling behind her and there was Richard again. This time the man stepped into the cubical. He was standing right beside her when she rotated her chair.

“What do you want again?” She asked.

Richard smiled, looking right down into her cleavage. He almost seemed at a loss for words for a moment or two, his intensely depraved focus on her tits bothering to say the least. Then he cleared his throat and glanced around a little.

Appearing to reach a conclusion about being safe in his surroundings, Richard leaned over and spoke in a low direct tone right at the woman.

“Would you like to suck my cock?”

Rebecca opened her mouth in complete humiliated shock. Did he just actually have the nerve to ask her something like that? What a complete asshole. She felt the words building up inside her, the insults and threats of sexual harassment just aching to flow at this jerk. Somehow the words that left her mouth were completely different from what she intended.

“Yes, that sounds nice.”

Richard simply checked his surroundings again, looking over the cubical walls, and then reached down to fumble with his belt and zipper. He was shaking slightly with nerves as he grinned like someone who just got away with a stolen cookie.

Rebecca rotated her chair towards the man and reached out to grab his open pants. Slipping one hand inside, she found his cock throbbing and hard. Looking him in the eyes, she licked her lips and used one hand to push back a few stray locks of dark hair behind one ear. With her other hand, Rebecca tugged his underwear down and freed the erection he was maintaining. It wasn’t the biggest cock she’d ever seen but it would have to do.

“Mmmm... looks tasty.” Rebecca said.

She lowered her head and swallowed the tip of his cock, jacking it a few times as she moved her mouth further and further down his thick pole. Soon enough, the hottest woman in the office was fucking her face on and off the man, swallowing his entire length into the back of her throat. She jacked at it as she removed it all the way and then thrust it back down her throat, wrapping her tongue firmly around it.

Richard grunted just a little, barely managing to not scream out as this hot little slut sucked him quickly towards his climax.

Rebecca bobbed her head so fast, her thoughts became blurry, she let her hair fall down into her face, her bangs bumping into his abs as she sucked, licked, and squeezed at his member with her tongue. Soon enough she felt the prize she’d been waiting for. Semen jerked out from his cock, flooding the back of her throat. She swallowed the first few ropes of cum, but pulled his cock out and jacked it at her face to blast several thick slimy ribbons of the stuff all over her cheeks and chin. Some of the stuff dripped to her tits and she found the entire situation completely hot.

As soon as she let go of the man’s cock, Rebecca realized what she’d done. She looked down her nose at some globs of semen and tasted it on the back of her tongue. What was going on here? Something was seriously wrong, and yet even through all these completely logical thoughts, Rebecca saw herself agreeing to do what she’d done. Was something wrong with her? Why else would she agree to suck a coworker off in the middle of work, right here in her cubical.

Richard was gone when Rebecca turned to look towards the hall. She grabbed a few tissues and wiped at her face. The cum was everywhere and she had to carefully check her hair in the small mirror she kept in her purse. She couldn’t believe what was happening. She resolved to finish up the work she had and go see the supervisor about all this.

Before she even got back into her work, Rebecca heard heavy breathing behind her. She turned and there was Richard again. He looked completely recovered from his blow job, if the tent in his pants was any indication. He grinned and looked each way, to the cubicles surrounding Rebecca’s.

“What?” She asked.

“Would you like to accompany me to the copy room?”

Rebecca felt the compulsion building within her as she simply let her hands drop from the keyboard to her lap. She looked down at her blouse in her lap and simply said. “Yes, that sounds nice.”

* * *

Harold had noticed Richard stopping by Rebecca’s cubicle much more than usual today. He seemed to spend more time with her each time he was there and that concerned the young uber-nerd. He knew Richard was better looking but he always got the clear impression that Rebecca hated the man. Why would they be spending so much time doing whatever it was they’d been doing this afternoon? Even more of a question was why would the two of them now be leaving the main office area and heading off towards the copy room?

Something wasn’t right, this didn’t make sense. And was Rebecca’s blouse fully unbuttoned. It appeared to be simply draped over her shoulders as Richard escorted her into the copy room and closed the door behind him. That was suspicious and very disturbing.

Harold logged out of his computer and stood, grabbing some files so it wouldn’t look so unusual for him to be heading to the copy room. He had to find out what that jerk was doing with Rebecca. Something didn’t seem right. It hadn’t since the meeting earlier with Mr. Secret.

Walking silently up to the copy room door, Harold leaned in close, pressing his ear against the door. What he heard made his stomach turn for several reasons.

“So Rebecca, we’re alone now.” Richard’s voice said.

“We are, what did you want?” She asked.

“I think I’d like you to bend over the copier, I’m gonna fuck your brains out.”

“What? You asshole, what the fuck do you think, I’m just going to say oh yeah baby take me. I need to go speak to the supervisor right now.”

Yes, Harold thought, way to give it to that jerk. He grew more concerned as Richard responded.

“Sorry baby, almost forgot. Would you like to bend over the copier so I can fuck your brains out?”

Harold dropped his files to the floor as Rebecca could be heard clearly changing her tone. “Oh yes, please do, please fuck my brains out!”

Something clearly wasn’t right. Why would she say something like that? Even worse, why would she do something like that? He grabbed his files and slowly turned the knob, entering the copy room. Luckily the room was rather dimly lit and large enough so he was able to enter and shut the door behind him without alerting either Rebecca or Richard to his presence. What he was watching was disturbing and arousing at the same time.

Rebecca was already bent over the copier. Her blouse was on the floor and Richard was just beginning to press his dick into her from behind. Her skirt was still on, just bunched up in between them as his hips moved into her, rhythmically humping her as his hands reached around and felt up her tits.

Harold wanted to stop them, to do something, but watching Rebecca clench her thighs each time the man pumped into her pussy was having an unwanted effect on the uber-nerd. He stood silently watching as Richard fucked the woman every man in the office fantasized over. Her long dark hair bounced forward and back, giving intermittent views of her pleasured expression. She gasped loudly and bent over more as her cunt was filled deeper and deeper.

Harold felt he was watching live porn or something. Richard was now pulling at each of Rebecca’s tits, making milking motions as he shoved her bra down towards her belly. Harold had known she had impressive breasts but they were like something out of a dream. So pale when contrasted with her bouncing hair, so perfectly round and the nipples so lushly colored and thick. Harold caught himself gasping a little as he watched the action increase.

Richard was now driving deep inside the woman, fucking her so hard, the copier moved a little back towards the wall. Rebecca was crying out weak little moans as her tits were abused and her cunt filled over and over.

Right as the climax between the two over the copier came to a head, Harold reached his own decision. Whatever was happening, it wasn’t right. Rebecca deserved more respect than this jerk would ever give her. He thought back to the speech and hypnotherapy session. One of the very central messages was saying yes when one would ordinarily say no. He was going to step up, say yes to stopping this jerk from doing what he was doing. He was going to say yes to expressing his feelings to Rebecca. This was what he should have done years ago.

“Ohhhh... Oh yesss!” Rebecca shouted.

Richard grunted and pressed his cock up inside the woman, clearly unloading large amounts of sperm inside her tight cunt. Harold stepped up beside the intimidating man and grabbed his shoulders, spinning him off the woman. Richard never saw it coming as he was pulled off Rebecca, his cock leaving her warm pussy and dripping semen all over the floor.

Rebecca breathed deeply a few seconds and suddenly seemed to return to her normal self. She gasped, looking down at her exposed tits. She clutched an arm protectively over her chest and turned to see Richard now confronting Harold in a clearly unbalanced match-up.

“What the fuck are you doing in here Harold?” Richard asked. He angrily poked Harold in the chest, knocking him back towards the door.

“You were assaulting her.” Harold said weakly.

Richard laughed and looked back at Rebecca. “This little whore asked for it, she wanted it.”

Harold swung his fist up at the man. “Don’t call her that.”

Richard grabbed his fist and bent it backwards, nearly breaking the skinny guy’s arm. “Ha, you think you can tell me anything geek? She’s my whore and that’s the way I like her. I saw the effect Mr. Secret had on her in the conference earlier. I intend to have lots more fun with Rebecca. And you know what, you can’t do a thing about it.”

Rebecca was clearly distressed. Harold looked up at her from where he was being held up against the door. The woman appeared horrified and confused as to what she’d just participated in. Harold knew it wasn’t of her own free will. He also knew how Richard had made her obey him.

As Richard raised up a fist, ready to knock Harold into unconsciousness, the uber-nerd called out to Rebecca one last time.

“Rebecca, don’t you want to kick Richard in the nuts, hard?”

Richard flenched a little, realizing what the guy had just said. “Sure do.” Rebecca said behind him.

Harold watched as Richard suddenly became painfully aware of the fact he still had his pants down and his dick hanging out. The man made a valiant but feeble attempt to turn. Rebecca was far too quick for that. She swung her heeled foot straight up into his crotch with the intensity of an Olympic soccer player. The sound alone was excruciating to Harold’s ears. He only imagined what it felt like.

“AHHHHH....FUCKKKK!” Richard screamed, his voice losing any volume control as he collapsed down to the floor in front of Harold.

Rebecca looked down at him, smiling. The asshole was asking for something like that. She looked up and Harold and her met eyes for the first time since the meeting earlier.

“Thanks.” She said. “Thank you so much.”

Harold stepped beside the man now holding his crotch and crying by the copier. “Anything for you.” He said quietly.

* * *

Rebecca retrieved her blouse and slipped it on, purposely allowing Harold a generous view of her nude breasts. She smiled and winked as he tried to play the bashful nerd. As they stood next to the door, Rebecca looked at the uber-nerd and saw something different. He wasn’t just a caring person, he was attractive in his own way. He deserved some good things in his life.

Harold looked into her eyes. He seemed to think for a moment or two then built up his courage. “Would you like to go out sometime?”

Rebecca felt the compulsion to answer but this time there was no conflict. She actually wanted to say yes, so she did.

“Yes Harold. I really would.”

Harold escorted her from the copy room, several coworkers gathered by the door, having heard the shriek of pain and continued whimpering of Richard who still lay weakly on the floor. As they walked beyond the crowd towards the cubicles, Harold stopped. He looked at Rebecca, back to the others entering the copy room and then spoke softly.

“Um... did you just say yes because of that hypnotherapist earlier? It’s okay if you really don’t want to go out with me.”

Rebecca smiled and grasped Harold’s hand. “Yes and no Harold. I do want to go out with you. But maybe we should stay in. I think you deserve everything that asshole Richard got and more tonight. I want you to know how much I really do like you. And no hypnotherapist can ever tell me what to say when I get you alone in the bedroom. Trust me, if I’m screaming yes, it will be all your doing cutie.”

Harold melted towards the woman and felt his pants tighten with the prospects of what she said. Together they walked back to her cubicle to get her things. Sometimes saying yes was the right thing. Sometimes saying no was. But it was always worth the effort to say yes to what’s right. And Harold realized that saying yes to speaking out his feelings for Rebecca was the greatest decision he ever made.

The End