The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The 19th Hole

SYNOPSIS: A country club employee gains a new mentor on the golf course.

It was the sound that always made Marius smile. The crack of the club impact followed by that buzzing as the ball whipped away through the air, fading into nothing. White ball hung against blue sky for an agonizing moment before finally deciding where to rest against the green earth. If that wasn’t poetry, he didn’t know what was.

“Damn fine lie,” Carroway muttered from behind Marius. The old businessman had proved a tough nut to crack so far. He had a reputation for respecting integrity and competence, but after seven holes he was five strokes behind Marius, and Marius feared that it was putting Robert Carroway in too bad of a mood to make deals. If they were going to sign the contract that Marius had proposed last week, they’d need something to cheer the executive up and get him out of his legendary rut. Marius wasn’t about to start sandbagging just to make Carroway happy, though.

At least the other two men in their foursome were shitting the bed. Marius didn’t know where they had come from and he didn’t care; some junior executives at Carroway’s hedge fund, probably excited out of their minds to finally get a round of golf on the books with their fearless leader. They were unimportant except for how their terrible tee shots made Carroway cackle like a hyena. Good luck getting your promotions, if you keep embarrassing yourselves like that, Marius thought.

The first Wannabe drove off the tee with a bad slice into a stand of trees. Carroway chuckled. “Not much for the fairway, are you?”

Marius smiled along with Carroway, but didn’t pile on. It would be unseemly for him to insult another man’s employee. A trap, just as sure as the sand bunkers down the course. Neither, though, could he jump to the young man’s defense. Needlessly contradicting Carroway would be as bad as brown-nosing him. The wisest man says nothing at all, Marius reflected.

The four men strode down the grass toward their balls, caddies following at a discreet distance. Carroway was disdainful of golf carts, and Marius had been happy to golf the day away on foot. He was twenty years younger than Carroway and far more fit than the old tycoon had ever been.

“Fine day out, sir,” Wannabe #2 offered as they walked.

“Fine, fine,” Carroway agreed. “Good sun, good breeze. Plus, you saw the new cart girl.”

The Wannabe executive blushed at that. Marius searched his memory for a reason, and recalled that this particular underling was dating Carroway’s grand-niece. They’d mentioned it earlier at the clubhouse. Carroway really must have enjoyed toying with his employees. Calling out a pretty girl was putting the boy in a tough situation: either deny having noticed an obviously noticeable woman, or admit that he was looking at women other than his boss’s own flesh-and-blood.

It had been a long time since Marius—a powerful man in his own right—had had to deal with petty annoyances like that, but he still felt a pang of sympathy for the poor boy. This time, he saw no danger in engaging Carroway.

“Anyone who didn’t see her must be blind,” he jumped in, saving the Wannabe from having to answer. “I’ve been a member here for eight years, and I’ve never seen anything like her.”

He wasn’t exaggerating. Rumor around the club was that the girl had been a soccer star at her school, and she had the body to match: compact and athletic, which a few gentle curves to fill out her uniform. Her fine features and bright green eyes gave her an elfin appearance. She’d been smiling every time that Marius had seen her—good customer service, no doubt—but behind the eyes she had a serious, competitive spirit that was as intriguing as the rest of her was attractive.

Carroway swung his attention to Marius. That’s where he should have been looking the whole time. After all, they’d arranged this day of golfing as a way for the two men to hash out a deal. “Yes, well—”

Marius interrupted. “Don’t stress though, Bob. None of us expect you to be able to do anything about it.” It was a bold move, but maybe a little push-back would perk the old man up.

Carroway’s eyes darkened. “Meaning…?”

“Come on, Bob. You’re three times her age. No shame in it.”

Now Carroway was giving Marius his full attention. “And you’re twice her age. Don’t pretend that’s a non-issue. There’s nothing you could do either.”

Marius shrugged. His gambit looked to be paying off. “I don’t have a wife at home holding me back.”

They reached a Wannabe’s ball and stopped for him to take his shot. “You should use that as your opening line,” Carroway taunted. “‘I don’t have a wife, come with me into the trees.’”

“That’s a thought,” Marius said with mock seriousness. “Supposing I pulled that off.”

“Supposing you did. You could color me impressed.”

The Wannabe tanked his ball into a bunker just downhill from the green and slumped his shoulders in shame. The four of them picked up the pace again.

“I’ll keep that in mind,” Marius said. He felt the bottle of his special eyedrops rolling around in his pocket. He hadn’t anticipated using them today, but he always came prepared. Maybe this day would end up being productive after all.

* * *

Kylie zipped out of the clubhouse parking lot, the electric motor on her cart humming just under the threshold of easy hearing. Her snack rack and beer cooler swayed with the movement of the cart, streamers flapping in the breeze to catch the attention of men on the course. All she needed was a music box playing a song like an ice cream truck and the ‘come and get it’ motif would be complete.

She reached a turn and concentrated, remembering the layout of the course. It was her first week, and she hadn’t figured out how to get around intuitively yet. Her boss had said that these two bigwigs were out on the east links. They’d had a 7 AM tee time, which meant that they’d be at hole 8 or 9 by now. Recalling the map, she took a left and sped across a bridge on her way out there.

She rolled her eyes at the urgency. They couldn’t leave grown men alone without beer. What would happen to the world then?

She spotted them from the top of a rise, finishing up on the 8th green. She gently guided the cart down the slope and up the path that adjoined the green. They’d have to pass by her as they made their way to the 9th tee. It was a great spot to intercept them. This job might be silly—except as a way to make business connections before she got to college—but she might as well show she could do a good job at it.

She rolled up next to the green and put on her game face, which in this job was a giant plastic smile. It went well with her uniform: a white sleeveless tee and a pleated white miniskirt, both trimmed in dark green that was probably meant to represent the greenery of the golf course. A matching green hair band swept her dirty blonde hair back, and white brandless sneakers completed the outfit. Kylie felt out of place looking like such a lawn ornament, but it came with the job. This club was the best place in Maine—maybe all of New England—to rub elbows with important people, and she intended to get the most out of it.

She waited until the last man had sunk his putt, then hopped out of the cart. “Good morning, gentlemen. I’m Kylie. How’s everyone doing for thirst right now? I’ve got beers and cocktails ready to go for whoever wants one.”

All eyes swung to her. She forced herself not to blush or look away. She knew how men looked at her. She’d overheard them around the club, not being nearly as discreet as they thought they were. Sometimes they were specific, sometimes vague, but they were almost always crude. One had joked to a friend that with lips like hers on the course, they didn’t need ballwashers around. That had really set the tone for Kylie’s new work environment.

Kylie had had to shut down more than one untoward advance since she’d started this job, gently but firmly. She may have been the low woman on the totem pole around here, but she was a smart girl with good prospects for the future, and she would never allow herself to be disrespected.

With eyes on her like this, she was painfully aware of how short her skirt was, of the sun’s heat warming her bare legs, seeming to invite hungry stares. Which was, of course, exactly what the club managers intended. You know, I’m going to business school and I’m surrounded by businessmen talking about their business. You’d think that mutual interest and a challenging intellect would generate interest, too. But no… Kylie tried not to be bitter, but sometimes it was just impossible.

The oldest golfer—that had to be Robert Carroway, the hedge fund tycoon—glanced significantly at his fellows, then answered. “Hi there, sweetheart. Think you could muster up a mint julep?”

She balked at the pet name but said nothing. “Of course, Mr. Carroway.” Kylie’s manager had sent her out here specifically armed with julep materials. He knew his customers’ drink orders. “What about you gentlemen?”

The two younger men—Jim Chalk and Dorian Haddergast, not that Kylie thought anything meaningful would come from knowing them—ordered beers. The final member of the foursome, though, was an enigma. His name was Marius Ermine, and his occupation on the club roster was listed as ‘entrepreneur,’ but Kylie hadn’t been able to learn any specifics beyond that. He clearly had money and distinction; after all, he was a member at the club. But he also seemed to have something more, that X-factor that set a man apart. He would be one to watch.

Marius finished squeezing some drops into his eyes from a small brown bottle, then turned to her. “I’ll take an old fashioned.”

Kylie was immediately struck by his eyes. They were of a normal hazel color, but they were vibrant in an undefinable way that made them pop out from the background, drawing her in. She shook herself a second later. It wouldn’t do to ignore what he’d asked for.

“Coming right up, gentlemen. If you’d like, go ahead and tee up for your next hole, and I’ll have those ready for you by the time you’re done with your drives.”

They all murmured agreement, but Marius added on: “Let me catch a ride with you.”

“Sure thing!” Kylie hoped this wouldn’t be an opportunity for him to cop a feel of her leg while they rode. He seemed like a nice enough guy, at least.

She climbed into the cart. Once Marius had done the same, they started off down the short path to the 9th tee. Thankfully, he kept his hands to himself, though he did stare at her oddly. It was hard to look away from him and focus on her driving.

“It’s nice to meet you, Kylie. You just started, right?”

“Yep!” It was tough keeping up this insufferably cheery attitude. “I just graduated high school, so I’m here for the summer.”

“Fantastic. The club hasn’t hired a new cart girl since last season.”

“I guess I’m just special, then,” she answered, laying on the charm.

“I think you might be. You must love your job.”

That came out of nowhere, but she rolled with it. “It’s a little too new to tell for sure, but I’m optimistic. All the people are really nice.” The lie came easily. She’d been lying about her treatment from boys for years.

“Even the ones who hit on you mercilessly?” He caught surprise on her face and laughed. “Oh, come on. It must have been happening. It’s obvious.”

“Well, not really…” She stammered as she parked the cart by the tee, trying to find a way out of the conversation.

“Kylie. Be honest with me.” His eyes bored into hers.

“Well… Yeah, I guess I get hit on a little bit.”

“A lot,” he corrected her.

She couldn’t deny it. “Yeah, a lot.”

“That must make you very happy.”

“What? No, it’s awkward, and I’m not sure, like, what to do about it.” This was easily the strangest conversation she’d had with a member.

“Don’t be ridiculous. A little hottie like you, dressing like that. You love to get hit on. All the time.”

Kylie was stunned. No one had ever talked to her like this before, not to her face, especially not anyone as interesting as she found Marius to be. Her hackles rose and she was about to tell him off.

But then those eyes. They were so close to her, so huge and shining bright. It was like being blinded by the flash of a laser at a rock concert, just for a moment as the beam swept over her at the perfect angle. That glow brushed aside her objections. She couldn’t refute what he was saying. Those eyes, they had to be right.

Thinking about it, it was hard to deny that she did really like getting hit on. All the men at the club were wealthy, powerful, dynamic people. Who wouldn’t want attention from them? And she was always so happy to change out of her boring street clothes into this fun, flirty club attire.

“I… I guess I do,” she agreed.

Marius smiled. “You like hearing what all the men say about you. Things you overhear.”

She nodded. All the things they ever said were complimentary. Crude, but complimentary.

“What do they say? Be honest.”

She couldn’t say no to those eyes, so she told him. “All kinds of stuff. They say they like my legs, or my hair. Perky, they say. Sometimes they have nicknames, like Barbie. They’ll talk about what I must look like naked. They wonder about my boobs, or if I shave down there.”

Marius looked back over his shoulder at the other men, still walking up the path behind them. Robert Carroway had a miffed look on his face.

“You’re so lucky,” Marius told her, meeting her eyes again. “It sounds like they know exactly how to talk about you. Just like a piece of meat.”

“But… I’m not a piece of meat. I got this job so I could make connections for my future. For internships and jobs, in finance.”

A wicked grin spread across Marius’s face. “You want to work in finance?” Kylie nodded. “You really think that you could work with men like us? Contribute to our work? Be our equal?”

There was no reason she couldn’t. Kylie was smart and diligent. She wasn’t about to let anyone keep her down, on account of neither her gender nor how she looked. The world was laid out in front of her for the taking, and she wouldn’t shy away from the pursuit of greatness.

She was about to say so when Marius caught her eyes with his again. “No… None of that is true. You got this job so you could dress up all cute and serve strong, powerful men.” Kylie let out a small, breathless gasp as Marius spoke. Her eyes went wide with shock, which only make the shine of his eyes more striking. “You could never be my peer. You could never be successful with your mind. No education or ambition will ever be enough. No matter what, you’ll always be a sexy girl and nothing more. You didn’t take this job to get ahead. You took this job to be beneath us.”

Kylie let out a ragged breath. Even while she focused on dreams of her future career, she felt them turn to ash inside of her and fade away. She had always dreamed of being the chairperson of her own company, seated at the head of a long, polished conference table making decisions that would shape the cultural landscape around her. She had been raised to have high ambitions, and over time she had painted a crystal-clear portrait in her head of her own success. She treasured that about herself. No half-measures. No ordinary life.

Now, it slipped away from her in less than a minute. Marius was right. Those thoughts she’d had of wealth and power were nothing but foolish fancy. She wasn’t valuable because of her mind. She was valuable because of her body.

Even in those idiotic dreams of success, she’d had to climb the corporate ladder, which meant working for men exactly like this. She’d be their employee. Wasn’t that serving them? It wouldn’t be in a sexual way, but in a financial one. Still, did that really matter?

She nodded in agreement. “This job is a great way to serve men.”

Marius’s smile turned warm. “That’s why you love how they look at you. And how they touch you.”

“Touch me?” That confused Kylie. Aside from an occasional pat on the leg or a lingering hand on her waist, then members of the club were quite careful to keep to themselves. “They don’t touch me.”

“That’s not good, Kylie. You want men to touch you, whenever they want. If the men around you aren’t touching you, then you’re not doing a good job of encouraging them.” Kylie’s head swam. “You need to make it clear how much you like being touched.”

“How?” Kylie’s voice felt froggy with despair. She’d been going about things so wrong. “How will they touch me?”

Marius scooted over slightly on the cart seat to give her more room. “Here, get up on your hands and knees. I’ll show you.”

It was awkward, trying to maneuver herself around, but Kylie managed to shyly climb up onto the seat facing Marius. He reached around her and ran his hand up the back of her thigh. The smooth curve of her leg felt wonderful under his fingers. He didn’t stop until he was squeezing her ass, her skirt flipped up over her back.

“What a great ass,” he said. “Nice and big, but still so tight. You really do take care of yourself very well.” He paused, waiting for a response that did not come. “Say ‘thank you,’ Kylie. I gave you a compliment. Always say ‘thank you’ to compliments.”

She supposed that was good policy, although in the past she’d made the mistake of thinking that compliments like that were objectifying and unwanted. “Thank you so much,” she whispered.

“You did what I told you to, and now you’re making me happy with your body. It feels so good to serve me like that, doesn’t it?” Marius used a finger on her chin to bring her eyes in line with his.

She nodded, and Marius continued. “And if you serve someone, you need to do whatever they say, you make them happy.”

“Of course.”

“Whatever their needs are. Getting drinks, showing off your body, pleasing them sexually. Anything.”

Kylie’s head swam for a moment at the closeness of his eyes. “Of course. I’m a hard worker.”

“Good girl. That’s the mark of a really good slut. I can see why you were hired here.”

Marius’s fingers ran over Kylie’s panties, directly over her pussy. It felt good, but at the same time it made her strangely uncomfortable. Much like Marius’s eyes.

She tried to look away from him, but he grabbed her chin and forced her gaze back to his.

“You’re a good slut who loves to serve men. You’re only good as a slut. You won’t resist your desire to be used by men. You were hired to be the club slut, and that’s what you love to be.”

Tension melted out of Kylie’s body. She’d been holding so much rigidity in herself, worried and uncertain about all this sketchy talk, and about Marius’s hands exploring her legs and ass. She worried so much every day. She worried about getting ahead in life, about being respectable and successful and making her friends and family proud. She worried so much about being true to her feminine self and loving her own body while at the same time keeping her sexuality carefully under wraps so she didn’t come across as one of those girls. The curse of a woman in the modern world.

But now… God, she could just let it go. She was letting it go. All that uncertainty was just flowing out of her, leaving in its place only a fire in her skin and a desire to be finally, blessedly, one of those girls. The best one she could be.

“I’m glad you think I’m a good slut, Mr. Ermine. I want you to think I’m sexy.”

“Oh, I do,” he agreed whole-heartedly. His free hand moved up to knead her breasts through her shirt. “Hmmm… Those are very nice.”

Kylie smiled. She was glad she could make such a good impression on one of the club’s most important members. Being a good slut was important. The club was populated with men who were used to getting what they wanted, and they needed employees who would serve them enthusiastically. She’d made a good impression because anyone could tell on sight how eager she was to serve.

“Thank you, Mr. Ermine. I really want to do well here.”

“I think you will, slut,” he agreed. “Especially with that tight little body. Take off your clothes so I can see it better.”

Kylie hesitated. She was aware of how exposed they were here, out on the middle of the golf course on a sunny late morning. The other three men were nearing the tee, and other parties could be seen in the distance putting on other holes.

“Mr. Ermine, are you sure—”

“Call me sir, slut.” Marius’s voice took on a more serious tone. His eyes seemed to outshine the sun. “I’ve enjoyed taking my time with you, but time is up. I expect you to be naked, sucking my cock by the time my friends get here. They need to see what a hungry slut you really are.” He pushed his face close to Kylie’s. “You are hungry for my cock, after all.”

Kylie couldn’t tear her eyes away from his. They shone with power. “Yes, sir. I’m hungry for your cock.”

“Good. Forget all about your other ambitions and concentrate on that. Forget school and a career. Just focus on being a slut and serving me.”

Kylie’s breath picked up pace. She quickly peeled off her top and wiggled out of her skirt. Her white sports bra and cotton panties were next. Once she was naked she saw that Marius already had his fly open, his cock sticking straight up through the opening in his bright blue golf pants.

Marius’s gaze devoured her hungrily. “Girl, I’ve seen some premium ass in my life, but you’re up there with the best.” For emphasis, he squeeze her right breast, sending a shock of pleasure through Kylie’s body. She was glad he liked them. She only wore a B-cup—and a couple of bitchy girls at school had never let her forget it—but they were prominent and perky regardless, with small pink nipples that were almost as white as her skin.

“Kylie,” Marius asked, “what do you want to do with your life?”

“Make men happy with my body!” she chirped, full of certainty.

“And what do you want to do right now?”

She eyed his tall, proud cock. “I want to make your cock feel good.”

Marius laughed with self-satisfaction. “Get to it then, slut.”

Kylie was kneeling on the seat, bent over Marius’s lap when the other three arrived. She couldn’t see their faces, occupied as she was, but she heard the chorus of “what the hells” when they arrived. She luxuriated in the feeling of hard cock in her mouth. It was so warm, and just a little musky. It filled her hand and pushed into her mouth with a comforting pressure.

“I don’t know what to tell you, Bob,” Marius commented lazily. “The girl knows a good thing when she sees one.”

Kylie didn’t bother voicing her agreement. She was doing what Marius had told her to do, and it felt so good that she didn’t care to risk defying him. His cock felt huge in her mouth, the soft warmth of it pushing her jaw open. She remembered thinking that this was uncomfortable, once upon a time. That she hadn’t liked sucking cock. But right now it felt wonderful.

“I was expecting my julep to be ready,” the older man said with sarcasm.

“That’s my fault, Bob. Not hers. But I think you understand.”

Kylie squealed around Marius’s cock as he slid a finger into her pussy. She mewed happily; she must be doing a good job if he wanted to reward her by teasing her pussy like that. She hoped he would want to put his cock there soon. She loved sucking him, but her pussy was dying for some more attention.

“Go ahead and tee up,” Marius said to the others. “I’ll be right behind you as soon as she makes me cum.”

The others turned away, though Kylie was sure they were still stealing glances at the show from a short distance away. She could feel their eyes on her.

Marius turned her face up toward his and smiled while she lazily sucked his cock. “You’re such a good slut, Kylie. You know what you should do?” She didn’t know, and she grunted to that effect. “You should ask to keep this job year-round. As long as they’ll let you keep it. That way everyone who wants to use you like this will get a chance to. You can get fucked for years, not just a summer. You won’t have anything to distract you.”

Kylie had been planning to start college at Brown in the fall, but Marius had told her to forget about all that. Her studies had definitely been important to her at one point, but with this on the table, she wasn’t so sure. Getting to suck and fuck all the men at the club who wanted her sure sounded appealing.

“Fucked…” She groaned around his cock. “I loved to be fucked…”

Marius chuckled at that. “Cheers,” he said to someone out of Kylie’s eyeline. “Far be it from me to pass up that kind of offer.”

He pulled Kylie’s head off of his cock and pulled her up toward his lap. She trembled with anticipation as she braced herself on the seat, her legs spreading wide for him. Her body shone in the sunlight, naked except for her brilliant white sneakers. Her pussy, bare and shining wet, echoed the thoughts in Kylie’s head. She was a slut. She wanted to be used. She wanted to please this cock.

She bit down on Marius’s shoulder as his cock slowly speared into her. It was a whole new sensation for her. She’d had sex before, sure, but nothing like this complete submission to his cock. She wasn’t here for herself, though she felt incredible. She was here to please him, and his low groan told her she was doing exactly that. Inch by inch the cart girl gave her pussy to this man she had just met. He filled her, and she shrieked in joy for it.

“If this doesn’t impress the old bag, nothing will,” Marius snarled. Kylie wasn’t sure what that meant, but Marius gripped her ass with both hands and guided her up and down on his cock. “You’re doing great, slut. Keeping showing me how much you love it.”

Kylie was happy to do just that, and relieved at his praise. She was doing her job well. That was all that mattered.

THE END