The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

One of the parts of this story that is true is the part about DDR4. Let’s just say that I wasn’t the best dancer. I played single and versus with Jenny. Man, you should see HER dance! :—)

Juni was a 25-year-old Eurasian, but she didn’t have the most glamorous life-no, not in the least. First of all, she never fit in. Aside from that, she never fit in with other young Vietnamese women, couldn’t even identify with them, and couldn’t identify with most people in general. Being a genius (with a 142 IQ), she could hardly identify with people who were so into pop culture. Juni didn’t know a lot about pop culture, or what was in, out or hip. She figured that she was so lame and boring, and anyone who met her would tell her, “Get out of my face, you freak!”

She loved history, having it been her favorite subject in high school and had taken lots of classes in college. One of her favorite topics was World War I. Of course, one of the things she liked about WWI were the men in their uniforms. Mmmm..Juni would literally salivate over blac-and-white photos, but not drool. Those soldiers were young and hot..oh, if only SHE were living between 1914 and 1918.

Looking at the pictures, she felt hot and sexually aroused, licking her lips seductively. But as quickly as she was in the fantasy, she was out of it as well, closing her history book and sighing in depression. “The good ones are taken,” she said to herself, “and the cute ones already have girlfriends! Oh, why do I have to live in THIS century?”

She closed the book and put it on her bedroom desk, with the bookmark in it. A while later, Juni went to bed and it wasn’t long before she was fast asleep.

One day at the movies, Juni was out in the lobby waiting for the movie “Ice Age” to start. It was 20 minutes away, so after exploring the theater, she sat in a corner with some tables and chairs were, sipping an extra-large Diet Coke. In 10 minutes, a young man came out of another movie and saw her, but she didn’t notice him at first. The young man was an American with dark-brown hair, blue eyes and attractive facial features which included full, sensuous lips and a boyish face. He saw Juni and was drawn to her, so he approached her.

“Hi,” he said.

“Oh...hi. Can I help you with something?”

“Actually, I saw you here-and was drawn to you. You’re a very beautiful woman.”

“Why, thank you,” she said-blushing. Then she thought, “Why isn’t he telling me to beat it or calling me a freak?”

“I’m Peter,” he said and held out his hand.

“I’m Juni,” she said-and shook it.

Suddenly, she had a vision. There was a young couple that looked like Peter and Juni, on the battlefield in the Somme. It was 1917 and he was dressed in a soldier’s uniform. Juni wore a gorgeous, ankle-length white dress. It was a sunset.

flash

She came back to 2002, and still had a grip on his hand.

“Um, Juni,are you okay?”

“Yeah, I think. By the way, what time is it?”

“1:30.”

“Oh, ‘Ice Age’ has started! Gotta run!”

“Can I have your number?", Peter asked.

“Yeah, hold on,” she said and rushed to get a napkin. Whipping out a pen from her bag, she wrote her phone number on the napkin, gave it to him, said “bye” and rushed into the auditorium.

Two hours later, the movie ended and she went home. That evening Peter called and said, “You looked dazed today. You wanna tell me what happened?”

“It’s too corny for you to believe,” she said.

“Tell me anyway. I’ll try to understand.”

“Well, okay. Today when we shook hands, I had a strange vision.”

“What vision was it?”

“You were in a WWI uniform and I was wearing a dress.”

Peter was surprised. He was disguised as a young man (though born in 1892) and was a good person. However, only a special person would have that vision, and so far only Juni had it. That meant she was his special person. But she didn’t quite see it that way.

“Peter, maybe I was delusional or something. I probably had too much caffeine. Anyway, I’ll talk to you later. Bye.”

“Juni, wait...,” he said-but she had already hung up.

“Darn!” he said-frustrated and hung up the phone. Well, that still wouldn’t stop him from finding her.

And so he did. Peter found her in Phuoc Loc Tho playing “Dance Dance Revolution: 4th Mix”.

“Juni!” he called over the loud, blaring music-which came from DDR4 and the video games around her.

She couldn’t turn around and see him, because she was into the game. In fact, after this game she was going to play with a partner. “Juni!” he called again.

“Um, Juni, I think this guy wants to talk to you,” her female Vietnamese partner said.

“Fine,” she said in an annoyed tone, “oh, hang on Jenny.”

“Peter, what do you want?”

“I want to talk to you about the vision you had.”

“Not now,” she exclaimed, “I’m going to play this game.”

“Alright, afterwards,” he said, “I’ll meet you outside the arcade.”

“Okay, see you then.”

After he left, Jenny said, “Okay, let’s play.”

They played, with her playing “Trick” and Juni playing “Basic”. It was a versus match. After the game, which was quite fun, she said, “Thanks Jen, see you around.”

“Bye Juni,” she said and waved. Juni waved back.

She went outside the arcade and saw Peter and he said, “Honey, we need to talk about the vision you had.”

“Peter, I told you. It was probably a delusion or something. I’ve never had a vision like that in a million years.”

“Juni, that wasn’t a delusion. I understand the vision you had, about us. Only one special person can have that vision, and so far you’re the only one in this lifetime who’s had it.”

“Lifetime?", she asked-confused.

“In the time that I’ve been alive.”

“What do you mean, Peter? How old are you supposed to be?”

“Well, for now I’m supposed to be 25.”

“Supposed to? Is there something you’re not telling me?”

“Yes, Juni-there is.”

“What is it?”

“Honey, I’m the soldier in your vision.”

“You’re what?", she asked-shocked.

“I’m the soldier in the vision. I was born in 1892 but was killed in 1917. I’m not a ghost-I’ve just taken another form.”

“Okay Peter, now you’re really freaking me out!”

“Juni, please listen...”

“No! I’m out of here. Goodbye,” she exclaimed and walked away. She went to another part of the mall where he couldn’t find her, and then she went home.

* * *

The next evening, Peter called again.

“Juni, please listen to me!”

“Oh okay,” she said in a bored tone.

“Good. Listen. In 1917 I was fighting in the Somme on the American side and was killed.”

“I know that, but I still don’t understand why I had that vision.”

“Because something’s supposed to happen between us.”

“I don’t know what that is,” she said.

“I do, and I’m willing to share the experience with you.”

“So how should we got about it?", she asked.

“Meet me in the park tomorrow at sunset, and I’ll give you the experience.”

“Okay,” Juni sadi-a little more convinced.

“Great-see you then. Bye now.”

“Bye,” she said-and hung up the phone.

The next sunset evening, she went to the park and saw Peter there (in fact, they were the only ones there.)

“Juni, I’m so glad you’re here.”

“I’m so glad you’re here too, Peter.”

“Are you ready?", he asked.

“Yes.”

“Hold my hands and look deep into my eyes,” he said.

They held hands and she looked deep into his eyes. “Relax,” he said, “relax deeply.”

She relaxed deeply and suddenly there was a flash of light that enveloped them and the park. When the flash was gone, the two found themselves in a different area that was unlike the park. They were in a gorgeous countryside, and were dressed as they had been in her vision. Peter wore a WWI uniform and Juni wore a gorgeous, white, ankle-length dress.

“Are we in 1917 France?”

“Yes, and this is the French countryside. The sunset is beautiful, isn’t it?”

“Yes it is,” she said-grinning.

“Kiss me,” he said softly and leaned in to kiss her. She leaned forward as well and their lips met. Their kisses started gently and became more intense.

Soon the two were kissing deeply and intensely, until the sun went down and it was dark.

The next morning, the two were awakened by gunfire coming from miles away and Juni asked, “What’s going on?”

“Nothing sweetie, just the Americans fighting the Germans.”

“Well, we’d better move! I could be hit by shell fire.”

“Here? No,” he said and yawned.

“Well, Peter-remember that I’m still among the living.”

“Oh, right,” he said. With that, they quickly moved to a safer area.

“Thanks Peter.”

“Anytime,” he said.

They went to a nearby stream where the water was flowing gently and quietly. Sitting on the bank, he cuddled up to her and said, “Tell me, what’s your fantasy?”

“To be with a WWI soldier,” she said.

“Dream no more, you’re with him,” he said.

“So the good ones aren’t taken or have girlfriends.”

“Nope, they haven’t. Besides, the only girl on my mind right now is you.”

“Now I KNOW I’m dreaming,” she said-laughing.

“Dream about this,” he softly said-and kissed her on the lips. She answered his kiss with passion and licked her lips in pleasure. “Oh Peter, why do you make me want to stay? Now I don’t want to go back,” she said-giggling.

“Because I can treat you well,” he said-cuddling up to her more. The slept on the bank of the stream for a little while before they got up and waded their feet in the water. The stream water gently tickled their feet.

* * *

One sunset evening, they returned to the French countryside-which was now quiet, not to mention warm. Peter and Juni were alone, as there was noone around for miles. They had lots of privacy.

“Juni, I want to make love to you.”

She was excited and asked, “Really?”

“Yes.”

Where do you want to do it?”

“How about here?”

“Here? Wow. I have to admit it IS a beautiful setting and...”

“Sh...", he softly said-putting his finger on her lips.

“I’ll tell you a secret, Juni. I’d love to hypnotize you. It would make the lovemaking more erotic. Have you ever been hypnotized?”

“No, not really.”

“Are you willing to try it?”

“Yes, of course,” she said.

“Okay,” he said, “now the first thing I want you to do is look into my eyes. Relax and look into them, just like in the park.”

She looked deep into his eyes and he said, “Keep looking into them. As you look into them, you are relaxing more and more, more and more.” Juni was relaxing more and more, but continued to look into his eyes. He said, “As you look into my eyes, you’re starting to feel sleepy and your eyes are getting heavy. In fact, your eyes are getting very heavy but you can’t look away from mine.”

“Can’t look away..", she said.

“No, my gaze is pulling you in and you feel so tired and relaxed. Your eyes are getting heavier and heavier-like a weight is pulling them down. You’re getting sleepy, very very sleepy and you feel it in your eyes. Your eyes are filling up with good sleep.”

Juni blinked her eyes rapidly to stay awake, but Peter said, “every blink brings you closer to hypnosis. Give in, give in to the good sleepy feeling that is overtaking you.”

“So..sleepy..must stay awake.”

“No, you don’t want to stay awake,and it shows in your eyes. They are so tired and they want to close. However, they will not close until I command it. Now, look at my lips with your heavy, sleepy eyes.”

She focused her sleepy eyes on his full sensuous lips and he said, “Concentrate on every word I say.”

Her ears were open and he said, “As I continue saying ‘deep sleep’, your eyes will close. Do you understand?”

“Yes, I understand,” she said.

“Good,” he said, “continue watching my lips as I speak.”

“Yes, Peter.”

With Juni still concentrated on his lips, he began to speak.

“Deep sleep.”

Her eyes began closing.

“Deep sleep.”

Her eyes were getting difficult to hold open.

“Deep sleep. Good, deep sleep. Close your eyes and go into deep sleep.” Juni’s eyes finally closed and her head slumped down. Peter said, “Open your eyes and look at me, but remain asleep.”

She opened her eyes, which were now glazed-over.

“Juni, can you hear me?”

“Yes,” she said sleepily.

Peter took off his uniform and pants, revealing underwear. He said, “Take off your dress, and strip down to your underwear.”

Juni took off her dress, removed her bra and unhooked her panties, down to her underwear. Soon they were both naked and standing in the field. She lay on the grass and he mounted her, kissed her body and breasts gently, and gently sucked her nipples. He kissed her face and came to her lips. Their lips met and they kissed deeply and intensely. Peter’s nose went in between Juni’s soft breasts, and she stroked his hair. They embraced and he felt her breasts on his chest. She kissed and licked his neck, and he rolled his eyes back in pleasure and grinned, moaning in pleasure. When she lay on her back, he kissed and stroked it-stroking her behind as well. They kissed again, their kisses become deeper, intenser and addictive. Peter stroked and kissed Juni’s nude body (the front of it) and she stroked his strong, smooth arms-down to his fingers.

After the lovemaking, Peter said, “Juni, get dressed. When I count to three, you will awaken and feel refreshed and relaxed. Your eyes will feel clear, and you will remember this as a pleasant, sexual experience. I shall never hypnotize you again.”

“Yes, Peter.”

She got dressed and he said, “Okay. One. Two. Three.”

She awoke feeling refreshed and relaxed, just as Peter said she would. Her eyes were also clear and she felt awake.

It was nearly dark when they had finished their lovemaking and she was brought of her trance. As a result, they spent the night in the field sleeping.

The next sunset evening, they met in the open field again. Peter asked, “Well honey, are you ready to go back home?”

“Yes. 1917 France is nice but I really miss being in my own time.”

“Ok then,” he said-and gently pulled her up. Then he said, “now-hold my hands and look deep into my eyes.”

Juni did as he said, and then the flash of light came again. In a few seconds, they were back in the park in their regular clothes.

“Well, we’re back,” she said-nervously.

“So we are,” he said-grinning.

“Wow, it’s so late. I guess I’d better be getting home.”

“Um, Juni, do you mind if I walk you home? I may have known night life in the war,having spent nights in trenches and such, but it’s never good for a young lady to walk in the night unescorted and unprotected.”

“Okay, Peter.”

“Shall we?", he asked-extending his hand.

“We shall,” she said-and held it.They left the park hand-in-hand. Everything was back to normal.

Juni never saw Peter again after that, and she was rather sad. She even cried at home sometimes, especially when she looked at the photos of the soldiers in her history book. They always reminded her of him.

Oh well, at least she’d still have the memories.