The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NINE MONTHS AGO

(mc mf incest)

Sypnosis: A stressed out older brother hypnotizes his younger sister by accident. Whether he finds this a nice way to relax or heart-attack inducing is left to be seen.

About nine months ago, the doctor told me I had hypertension. High blood pressure. Full time classes in college combined with a part time job was stressing me out more than I had thought. That, and after both our parents died in a car crash three years ago, I was the only one left to raise my little sister Sarena. Money was tight, so I couldn’t quit the job at the bookstore, and if I ever wanted things to get better, there was no way I could slack off in college.

I’d never been comfortable about drugs, and what insurance we could afford wouldn’t be much help. So, I decided to try the cheapest therapy available, even if it was a little too “new age” for my liking. Meditation. I bought half a dozen scented candles at the local supermarket, ‘borrowed’ a book from the store, and decided to give it a shot that night before bed.

So, at ten that night, I shut off the pc, then turned around in the chair back to look at my little sister, “Bed time, sis.”

Sarena glanced my way before her eyes went straight back to the TV, “After this next show, kay?” I was five years her senior and her legal guardian, but she still looked at me as her older brother, not an authority figure.

I sighed. Pushing the matter tonight wouldn’t do us any good. Last thing either of us needed was another fight. With my luck, I’d have a heart attack then and there, and then she’d be left...

The grim state of mind reminded me. Meditation. I needed to get that taken care of early so I could head to bed. There never were enough hours in the day, it seemed, “Fine, after the show, okay?”

I lit the candle on the gas stove, then carried it carefully into my room. After I closed the door and turned off the light, I took a deep whiff. Apple cinnamon. Not bad. I placed it down carefully down on the floor and sat crosslegged before it.

I tried to recall what the book had said. Comfortable clothing. Check. No distractions. Check. Relaxed. Check, I thought as I stifled a yawn. All set then. I focused on the candle’s flickering flame. Deep breath. In through my mouth. Out through my nose. Wait, I thought, other way around. Starting over...trying to relax...

The door opened, Sarena’s petite frame outlined in the light of the hallway, “Hey! We’re out of coffee, can you pick some up tomorrow?”

I squinted up at her, “Fine...but it’d last longer—and you’d sleep sooner—if you didn’t drink so much so late in the day.”

She stuck her tongue out at me, then for the first time saw what I was on the floor with a candle in front of me with the lights turned off, “What’s up?”

I glanced at the alarm clock by the bed. I hadn’t told her about the doctor’s visit, partly because I didn’t want her to worry and partly because it was a hassle. Definitely didn’t want to go into it this late, “Nothing. Go to bed.”

Instead, Sarena plopped down on the other side of the candle, legs crossed. At the moment, all she wore was a t-shirt long enough to come to her knees. When she sat like that, it gave me a clear view of her panties underneath. Pink today. I forced my gaze upwards, “Don’t sit like that.”

She ignored me, “So what’s with the candle?”

I sighed. I tended to sigh a lot with her, “I wanted to try out...meditation.” For some reason, I could feel my cheeks burning.

She laughed. It was clearly a laugh, not a giggle. She actually had to clutch her belly. After she calmed down, she said, a smirk on her face, “What?!”

I tried to be nonchalant, “What? I...uh, heard from a friend that it was pretty cool. Now, for the last time, bed.”

“I wanna try.” She said, switching gears completely.

“What? Meditation?”

“Yeah!”

“No.”

She leaned over the candle, her face under mine, “Come on...we never do stuff together any more...” I met her gaze, in the process seeing down the oversized t-shirt she was wearing and into her swelling breasts below. My eyes lingered just a little longer than they should have.

“F-fine.” I pushed her shoulder back, trying to regain my composure, “Shut the door and then sit back down.”

“Yay!” She was so excited, I felt a little bad. I really wasn’t spending much time with her lately. With high school out for the summer, she was stuck at home all day while I was out. She must have been lonelier than I thought. Well, I supposed we could do this together.

As she sat back down, I began reciting the stuff I had read earlier in the book, “Okay, just sit down. Make yourself comfortable. Back straight. Rest your hands on your thighs. Good.”

She followed the instructions without question. It seemed she was actually serious about this, “Now, take a deep breath. Let it out. Great, now as you breath slowly, focus on the flame. It’s very still, yet moving. Just focus on the flame.”

She peered intently at the candle, a uncharacteristically solemn expression smoothing out her face, “Just like that. Now, another deep breath through the nose. Smell that scent of apple cinnamon. Clear out your other thoughts. Focusing only on watching the flame, smelling the apple cinnamon, feeling your hands on your thighs...” I trailed off, thinking for a second. I’d been going through the senses, so it seemed natural to add, “...and the sound of my voice.”

“Great. While you’re doing all this, just relax. Let the stress and worry of your day...” I wondered if I needed to alter the instructions for someone who wasn’t stressed out, “...just fade away. Your body is becoming more and more relaxed. Thoughts are fading away. Being replaced with a nice, warm relaxation.”

Her eyes began fluttering. I laughed softly to myself. She really was a kid, nearly falling asleep this early in the night, “How are you feeling?”

“Relaxed...” She said softly, a slight smile on her face, “Kind of weird. This is fun...”

“Weird?” Maybe this meditation stuff had something to it after all.

“Yeah...like I’m floating. Or dreaming. Or somethin’. Or...”

“Or...?”

“Well, like on TV, I saw these people get hypnotized...I bet it’s like that.”

Hypnotism? I tried to think back to my freshmen psychology class. Hypnosis was pretty controversial, but among those who believed in that sort of thing, it was thought to be an altered state of consciousness. Sort of like meditation, I realized. Only meditation was something a person did on their own. I had talked her down into this, I realized. Technically, it might very well be hypnosis...

“Huh. So, you’re hypnotized?”

“I’m hypnotized...” She repeated back to me.

“Wait, so you really are hypnotized?”

“I really am hypnotized...” Her voice was flat and even, almost a monotone.

I laughed a little more. She was joking, right? I was tempted to poke her in the ribs and make her quit, but something stopped me. Could she be serious? So what if she was, it wouldn’t be right to...to what? I licked my lips as thoughts of...wait, what was I thinking? That...that if she was hypnotized, maybe I could convince her to do her share of the chores around the house without complaining. Yes.

That’s it.

Of course.

“Sarena, how do you feel, now that you’re hypnotized?”

Her gaze didn’t meet mine, still focused on nothing but the candle. If anything, her eyes had become even more glazed over as I had dealt with my internal monologue.

“Obedient.” She said. One word.

“Obedient?”

“Must obey. Hypnotized people...have to obey. No free will.”

Where was that coming from? Had she seen a movie with some phony hypnosis in it? Was that giving her ideas? And if so...did that mean she really was “obedient”? I had heard of how powerful the placebo effect was, so I suppose if she was convinced, that was good enough. Nervously, I decided to try giving an order, “Sarena, from now on, you are going to do all of the dishes. Put them in the sink after we are done eating from them, and clean them when the sink is full. Understand?”

“Yes, Master.”

The hairs on the back of my neck stood straight up. Master? I liked the sound of that. Hearing her say that in that robotic tone was so...so...

Erotic.

I finally admitted it to myself. Seeing my little sister helpless in front of me...it was driving me wild. Already my penis was rock hard, a tent in the sweats I wore. If I kept this up, there was no telling where it would lead...what I would do...

“Sarena, take off your shirt.”

I said it without even thinking about it. Almost instantly I wanted to take the words back, sure that she would punch me in the face, and that I deserved it, and...and...she was taking her shirt off. Without an ounce of hesitation, she sat up onto her knees, then grabbed the collar of her shirt and pulled it over her head. I watched as the long shirt’s hem rose past her thighs, past her panties, revealing that smooth, flat stomach of hers, then those pert, developing breasts. I stopped following the hem at that point, eyes transfixed on those bright pink nipples. As she let the shirt drop to her side, sitting there in only her panties before me, I shook my head. It was working

She was hypnotized. She would do whatever I told her. The very thought of it made my hand wander towards my crotch before I could reign it in. No need for that. Not tonight. I could tell her to massage it for me, or have her suck my cock...bend over and let me fuck her. All these obscene thoughts were rushing forward as my eyes kept taking in her young, nubile body. Fear, shame, excitement, and arousal all twisted inside of me, paralyzing me.

I took a deep breath. Start slow, I told myself, don’t screw up. For now, I stood up, “Sarena, stand up.” As she did, I walked behind her, close enough to press my body against her back. At her age, she still didn’t even come up to my chin. I took another deep breath, this time inhaling her lightly perfumed scent. Slowly, I reached around, then drug my hand up up stomach, past her her ribs, stopping as it cupped her perfect breast. Soft...they were soft. I ran the inside of my finger across her nipple. Not so soft. Perky...hard even. Careful as removing a house of cards, I squeezed, savoring the feeling. I took her nipple between my thumb and index finger, then twisted. Softly. Then a little harder.

“Nnn...”

Cold sweat ran down my back as she moaned. Had she come out of the trance? I froze...but nothing happened. She remained motionless. I heaved a sigh of relief, feeling a wave of confidence come over me as if to compensate for the false alarm. My other hand began to rub the outside of her panties, as I whispered into her ear, “You like that, don’t you? Makes you feel really good.”

“I...like it...makes me feel...good.” She repeated. Her voice, still monotone, had an edge of heat to it now. She let out another moan. I pushed my finger firmly against the camel toe of her panties and felt the wetness underneath. And idea popped into my head, and my rapidly corrupting self followed through with it. I reached underneath her panties, directly touching her sex now. I pushed my middle between her lips. The feel of it...so wet, so hot...almost made my dick ache.

After savoring that sensation for a moment, I pulled my now dripping finger out, then brought it up towards her mouth, “Sarena, you want to suck my cock. Doing so will make you feel incredible pleasure. But before that, you need practice.” I slipped the finger wet with her juice inside her mouth, “Practice on this finger, treat it just like you would a real cock.”

“Yth, Mmther.” She said, the finger garbling her speech. Her tiny hands grab my wrist as she began licking and sucking the finger, her head twisting side to side as she made loud slurping noises. The feel of that wet tongue running itself over my finger was incredible, but even better than that was the look of quiet adoration on her face as she performed the task. Her eyes had closed like a saint in prayer, and her jaw was trembling slightly, as though this warm up was overwhelming her as well.

It was too much for me. I had to have more, “Good girl. Now...the real thing.” After removing my sweats and underwear, I turned her around, then sat upon the bed, erect member straining itself upright. Her eyes were open once more, now transfixed by my penis as deeply as they were with the candle. Her mouth hung open, that cute tongue of hers exposed, drooling. There seemed to be an invisible string pulling her head closer and closer as she knelt in front of me.

I felt her place her hands on my thighs, just above the knee. They felt cool...or was it simply that I was feeling so feverish? Before I could complete the thought, I felt her mouth begin to suckle at the tip of my penis. This was the first time I had ever had a girl’s mouth around my member, and the sensation was simply wonderful. The inside of her mouth was so warm and wet, and the way her tongue moved against it was divine. It’s...useless to try and describe just what it felt like.

I began running my fingers through her hair like I would pet a cat. Her eyes turned up to look into mine, still glassy and dull. She looked as though she were staring into the face of a god, and to be frank...it really, really turned me on. Sooner than I would of liked, I could feel myself losing control, and my cum was flowing, into her mouth, and as I pulled out, one last burst fell on the ridge of her nose.

She sat there, cum dribbling out of her slightly open mouth, still looking at me with those eyes. As I began to grow flaccid, the reality of what I had just done was starting to sink in. Terror and shame began build, but before I could get too far, Sarena surprised me.

“So good...” She said in a monotone around a mouthful of cum, then gulped it down, “Brother’s milk is so good...” A small hand wipe the semen from her face and she licked her finger clean. I could feel my reason retreating back once more as my cock started responding to her display.

“That’s right. Brother’s milk is delicious. You love the taste.”

“I..love the taste...” She parroted back while slowly nodding.

With my hand on the back of her head, I pulled her towards my crotch, my penis rubbing against her soft face, “You love your brother’s cock.”

“I...love brother’s cock...”

Both hands squeezed her shoulders just as lightly as I could manage, aroused as I was, “More than anything...you want to feel my cock inside you.”

“Want...cock...inside me...”

“Good girl. Stand up. Take off those panties.” Her movements were simple, without delay. Two thumbs pulling down the pink panties, a bend of her knees as they fell around her feet, before straightening back up as she stood at attention, eyes fixated on mine.

I patted the bed beside me, “Lean over here, and stick that ass of yours high into the air.” Without speaking, she placed her hands on the bed, legs spread just enough to give me a truly excellent view. Even in the dark, I could see her glistening juices. Getting off the bed myself, I took a closer look, sliding a single finger along her sex. Not just wet...she was soaking. I brought my finger to my nose to smell just to be sure she hadn’t peed herself somehow. The smell was musky, almost heady. Not urine. On impulse, I licked my own finger clean. This...this is what she tastes like, I thought to myself.

“Just...just try and relax, Sarena. You’re going to love this.” Her only answer was a slight sway of her hips. I pressed the tip of my cock against her entrance, hesitating. No condom. No pill. A blowjob was one thing, but if I did this...

“Brother...I want your cock inside me...” That voice, that flat voice that was still somehow still so full of raw arousal and need. It shattered my hesitation. I thrust forward, eliciting a moan from Sarena. Tight! She was so goddamn tight, squeezing around my cock as I went in, inch by inch. Her body quivered, shaking as she let out these adorable mewling sounds.

“Brother’s cock..I love brother’s cock...I want it inside me...” She began mumbling, her voice dripping with mad desire, urging me deeper and deeper inside. I could feel her hymen. Virgin. Of course. It was too late to stop now though. I pulled back just a bit, then thrust forward, burying myself to the hilt inside her. Sarena let out a sharp gasp as I took her virginity, and for a moment, as my cock’s tip pushed against her cervix, I thought that this was the moment she would come out of trance.

I didn’t give that any thought though. Her tight pussy was just too much. As if in a trance of my own, I found myself pumping in and out of her, slowly at first, but soon picking up an almost frantic rhythm.

It seemed to go on forever. Using my sister’s body like that, grinding my hips against her while she kept repeating again and again how much she loved this cock of mine. It seemed to go on forever...but all too soon, I could feel myself on the verge of cumming. At the last moment, I said, “Sarena. I command you to cum.”

No sooner did I say that then I could feel her pussy clamp down on as she let out a wail. Before I could pull out, I came inside her, more than before, more than I ever before in my life for that matter. Hands holding onto her hips, I unleashed so much cum that it began to flow out of her as I pulled out.

Spent, exhausted, I collapsed on the bed beside to try and catch my breath. We both laid their panting as I stared straight up into the dark ceiling, the night’s events rushing through my head. So wrong...I was in so much trouble...

“Brother...that was so much fun. Need to do it again real soon.”

Hairs on the back of neck. Where was the monotone?

“Sah...Sarena?”

Still naked and leaking cum, she threw an arm around my neck planted a wet kiss on my cheek, “God...I love your cock so much!” She scooted over a little more, so that her head was resting on my chest. Not knowing what to do, I put my own arm around her.

“Sarena, weren’t you...” I cut myself off. Her eyes had closed and her breathing was heavy. For a second I thought she might have gone back into trance, but kicked myself mentally. The girl was asleep. Slowly, I sat up, taking her in my arms. I carried her to her own bed, then tucked her in. As I snuck back to my room, I began to pray she would wake up thinking it was a dream. Later, as I laid down in my own bed trying to sleep, I began to wonder if it had been a dream myself. The whole thing had just too much.

Soon enough, I’d realize it wasn’t a dream. It was just the beginning.