The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Night Of The Horny Wrestlers

By: Spandexlad

It had started to rain as Dan pulled into his house. He had been at a wrestling tournament that night in a neighboring town. Since the town was only half an hour from his town the team took a bus. After the first night of the tournament was over, the team piled onto the bus and went back to their locker room for a speech from the coach and showers. Dan left after the coach’s speech because he was tired. He was still wearing his wrestling singlet and his sweats.

Dan ran into the house trying not to get drenched. The house was almost empty. Dan’s parents had gone out of town on business and left him with his younger brother, Skyler. Skyler was a little bit nerdier than Dan. Dan was the jock and had a more muscular build. Skyler was an inch taller and was lanky with leaner muscles. Dan was a senior in high school and Skyler was a junior and their parent trusted them not to get into trouble while they were gone.

When Dan entered the house he slipped out of his sweats and dropped his sports bag off at the door. The drive from the school gave him a bit more energy. He walked toward the kitchen wearing his sweat dried singlet and opened the refrigerator to get something to drink. He noticed an unmarked bottle with a clear liquid inside. Often his family would reuse water bottles by filling them from the tap and placing them back into the fridge. He reached for the bottle.

Skyler who was upstairs in his room was working on his science project when Dan came home. He had heard someone enter and left his room to see if it was Dan. He slowly walked down the stairs, “Dan?” He saw Dan’s sweats and bag on the ground by the front door. Skyler rolled his eyes and said to himself, “what a beast.” Skyler noticed some light from the kitchen. “Dan, I’m not doing your...” Skyler stopped as he entered the kitchen. He saw his brother standing in the kitchen in his wrestling singlet drinking from a familiar bottle. “No!” Skyler screamed but it was too late. Dan placed the empty bottle on the counter.

“What?” Dan asked.

“That was a genetic hormone that dad brought home from the lab. And you drank it.” Skyler made a gross face.

Dan became worried, “why wasn’t it labeled?”

“Because Dad told me about it before he left and I was going to tell you when you got home,” Skyler said.

“What’s going to happen to me?” Dan asked.

“I don’t know,” Skyler said. “Let’s go to the hospital.”

Skyler left the room to get ready to drive his brother to the hospital since he was dressed for bed.

Dan started to go get his sweats on when he stomach started to hurt. He fell to the floor in pain. He grabbed his stomach and moaned a little. Suddenly he felt his dick getting hard. His hands slid down his singlet from his stomach to his crotch. He then reached down his singlet and pulled at his jockstrap with all his might. The straps broke and he pulled it out from he singlet. He then started to rub his dick up and down through his singlet. The pain in his stomach eased up a little. Then his throat felt dry. He began to get thirsty.

Skyler came back into the kitchen finding his brother on the ground, “Dan?” Dan looked up at Skyler. The sight of his brother made his dick twinge. The solution to the pain in his stomach and his thirst became clear.

Dan slowly stood up, his eyes not leaving the direction to where his brother stood. A smirk slowly crept on Dan’s face.

“What are you doing?” Skyler began to get a little afraid of his brother and started to back up.

“I want you,” Dan said still rubbing his dick through the singlet.

Skyler was shocked, “You’re gay?”

Dan said nothing but started to move toward Skyler.

Skyler took a step back.

Dan lunged.

Both boys fell to the ground. Skyler struggled to get from under Dan but Dan was strong. Dan started to kiss Skyler on the mouth. He saliva fell into Skyler’s mouth as Skyler tried to tear away from his brother’s lips but Skyler swallowed the saliva.

“Want you,” Dan said sitting up. Skyler tried to push Dan away but Dan was stronger. Dan ripped Skyler’s shirt off. He bent down and licked Skyler’s torso. Shamefully Skyler’s dick started to get hard.

“Stop,” Skyler said even though his efforts to stop his brother began to weaken. Dan grabbed Skyler’s jeans and pulled them down along with his underwear. Headfirst Dan dove on Skyler’s cock. Skyler’s dick got harder and suddenly he felt a pain in his stomach. Skyler started to moan as Dan started blowing him. His hands traveled from his stomach to the back of Dan’s head.

As Dan moved up and down on Skyler’s dick, Skyler started to feel his throat going dry and began to become thirsty. “I... want... you...” Skyler said between moans. Skyler moved his brother’s head off his dick. Dan stared him in the eye. “69.”

Dan smiled and positioned himself to his brother’s request. Soon Dan continued blowing Skyler as Skyler started to lick and kiss Dan’s cock through his singlet. Skyler’s ass tightened as he blew his load into his brother’s mouth. Dan swallowed as much as he could and started to lick up any that fell from his mouth. Suddenly Dan started to cum in his singlet. Skyler licked any that leaked through the spandex and when his brother was done and laying on his back, Skyler stuck his hand down Dan’s singlet and licked the cum off his hand.

With the cum gone, Skyler lay on the floor next to Dan. He fingered Dan’s singlet. “I want one,” Skyler said.

Dan turned to his brother and smiled. He got up from the floor and helped Skyler up. Dan then pulled Skyler back to the front door. He unzipped his sports bag and pulled out one of his practice singlets. He then placed it on the floor for Skyler to step into. With Skyler’s feet inside, Dan pulled the singlet up on his brother dressing him. Dan slid his hand down Skyler’s torso. This made both of them hard again and the thirst and the hunger returned.

They kissed one another but the hunger pains remained. “We need more people,” Skyler said.

“I know where to get them,” Dan said placing his hand on his brother’s shoulder and smiling.

Harris arrived home late. After the coach’s speech and the shower, some of the guys decided to go hang out and because Harris didn’t have his own car he hung out with them. He did call his single father when he was on the bus going to his high school. His father wanted him to come home at 11:30 but he didn’t even look at his watch until 11:32.

Harris got out of Dexter’s car with his sports bag in hand. It had been pouring down earlier that night but the rain had become to a drizzle while they were driving to Harris’s house. As Dexter drove off, Harris noticed the wind pick up and the sound of the rain picking up. Harris ran to his house and stopped on the porch. The front door was open. Normally Harris wouldn’t enter the house but it was raining outside.

“Dad?” Harris called out. Harris pressed the door and it swung open a little more. “Dad? Hello?”

Harris was hesitant to walk in. Suddenly lightning struck. Harris jumped and ended up inside. Harris dropped his sports bag by the door. He reached for the lights and turned them on. The living room was in its usual disarray. Harris thought to close the door behind him but realized that if someone were in the house he wouldn’t have to open the door to escape if it was already open.

Harris then thought his father could have gone looking for him and went to the garage. He turned the light on to find his father’s car. He then started to get worried. He walked up the stairs to find his father’s bedroom door closed. He reached for the handle, turned it, and opened the door. Acting on instinct he reached for the light switch and turned it on at the same time he said, “Dad?”

The lights came on to reveal his dad lying on the bed with his teammate Dan sucking his dad’s cock and Dan’s brother Skyler sitting on his father’s chest making out with him. All three were wearing wrestling singlets and looked like they were enjoying it. Harris gasped and stumbled back at the sight and fell to the ground. Lightning struck again and the power went out.

Harris felt someone rush towards him. He felt lips on his lips and a tongue slid in his mouth. Harris swallowed trying to gain his breath drinking in his attacker’s saliva. As he was kissing his attacker, he felt two more hands grabbing at his pants and ripping them off him. He felt the same hands grab his dick and start getting him hard. Harris tried to move his arms but the first attacker had them pinned to the ground. He tried to pull his head away from the first attacker’s kiss and his dick away from the second attacker’s wet mouth, but he couldn’t move.

Lightning flashed again and Harris saw his father standing above him smiling down at him. A tear welled up in Harris’s eye and slid down the side of his face.

Thoughts of ‘how could he do this to me’ were overshadowed by a hunger pain in Harris’s stomach. Suddenly the taste of his first attacker’s mouth became sweeter than before. Harris wanted to move his pinned arms but not to run away, only to touch his first attacker’s body. As Harris started to kiss back, the attacker allowed him to free his arms. Harris grabbed his attacker and moved his hands up and down the attacker’s body.

“Good boy,” Harris heard his father say and he felt his father cradling his head. Harris felt pleased with himself and kissed his attacker more aggressively.

Dexter’s eyes fluttered open. He was having a hard time staying asleep. He got up out of the bed and looked around for his pj bottoms. He was wearing his wrestling singlet. It was his own secret that he enjoyed sleeping in spandex, in fact he found spandex really erotic. That was one reason why he started wrestling. The other was to man handle attractive guys, while he was still in the closet. He would get embarrassed when he got a boner at the wrestling matches, but other guys did as well so he could play it off.

The shoulder straps of his singlet weren’t on his shoulders so his singlet was hidden when he pulled up his pjs. He opened the door to his room and walked out into the hall. His house was different at 5:00 in the morning, dark and strange. He rubbed his eyes. He thought he saw someone move down the hall but he must have still been tired. He entered the kitchen, found a glass, opened the fridge, and looked inside.

A voice came from behind him, “I want you.”

Dexter spun around in surprise. The light of the fridge shown on Dexter’s friend, Harris. He was dressed in his wrestling singlet and the sight of him made Dexter hard. Dexter blinked his eyes and rubbed him thinking the image before him was in his head.

“What are you doing here?” Dexter asked when he realized Harris wasn’t going away.

“I want you,” Harris said walking closer to him.

“What?” Dexter couldn’t take his eyes off Harris’s hard dick.

“I want you.”

“Really?” Dexter asked quietly while smiling. “Let’s go to my room.” Dexter grabbed Harris’s hand and walked quietly down the hall with him. Dexter entered the room first. He pulled down his pj bottoms and pulled up his shoulder straps. “Just try and take me down,” he said as he turned around.

As he turned, he saw in the doorway, Harris and behind Harris many of his teammates. “What is this?” Dexter asked stepping back, fearing this was a dirty trick.

“We want you,” Harris said. He ran forward putting his arms around Dexter and pulling him close. Harris forced a kiss on Dexter to which Dexter readily accepted. Dexter then felt more hands, lips, and bodies around him. Dexter found himself laying down in what he believed to be heaven.

Jack was standing underneath a showerhead pouring out hot water. He had lost another wrestling match and was out of the tournament. He felt ashamed. He was the only one on his team that had lost all his matches and it was his high school that was hosting it. Actually he did win one that morning but that was because it was a forfeit. Neither the wrestler nor the whole wrestling team showed up so it was a shallow victory. Jack was hoping the hot water would wash away his shame.

From the locker room, he could hear his best friend, Henry giving him a pep talk. Henry wasn’t on the wrestling team, he was just there to support Jack. They had been friends since birth.

Jack and Henry weren’t the only guys in the locker room. Many guys from different high schools would walk in, mostly to take a shower.

“You’ve been having a rough month,” Henry was saying as Jack entered the locker room in a towel. “But things are going to get better.”

“Thanks Henry,” Jack said. He knew Henry was just being supportive but he didn’t want to hear any of it. Jack hung up his singlet in his locker, he didn’t need it the rest of the weekend.

“So it’s pretty weird how that whole wrestling team didn’t show up this morning,” Henry said.

“Yeah I hope their alright,” said a wrestler from another team while he was taking off the shoulder straps of his singlet. “I was talking to one of them the other day and they took a bus back to their town. All I can think is that the bus wrecked.”

“Well maybe the bus got a flat,” Jack added while toweling off and redressing.

“But they were suppose to be here at 8. They would have called by now if it was just a flat, maybe even be here,” Henry said.

The foreign wrestler walked over to them his singlet still hugging his waist, “I think they should have just stayed in a hotel like the other teams.”

“Yeah,” Henry agreed.

“Hey, I’m Todd,” the wrestler introduced himself.

“I’m Henry and this is Jack,” Henry said. He glanced over to Todd and checked out his chest. He loved hanging out in the locker room, one of the perks for having Jack as a best friend.

“Hey, I saw you wrestle,” Todd said to Jack. “You’re pretty good.”

“I’ve lost every match this weekend,” Jack said.

“Well you were up against the best but they didn’t beat you to a pulp. You stood your ground.”

“I wish you were my coach,” Jack said. “I’m going to head home, there isn’t anything left for me here.”

“I’ll be over later,” Henry said. He wanted to get to know Todd more.

“It was nice meeting you,” Todd said.

“Yeah,” Jack said.

Jack walked out the locker room door that led out into the parking lot. As he walked to his car a boy in a wrestling singlet bumped into him. The boy looked panicked. “They’re coming,” He said immediately. “We have to get inside and warn everyone.”

“Who’s coming?” Jack asked.

“No time,” the boy said. He was already up and running toward the building. Jack followed him.

The boy knocked on the door to the locker room, it was locked on the outside. “We have to get in.”

Jack scanned the parking lot. He couldn’t see anyone except a teammate of his, Lewis, at his car. Suddenly another guy in a singlet appeared. He rushed toward Lewis. He grabbed Lewis and it looked as if they were kissing. Lewis appeared to be struggling but then two more guys in singlets appeared and held Lewis. Jack couldn’t believe it when they let go of Lewis and Lewis started hugging the first boy. Then Jack got pulled inside.

“What the hell was that?” Jack asked turning toward the boy in the singlet.

“That’s what we have to warn everyone. They are coming here to turn all the guys into sex crazed zombies,” the boy said.

“What?” Henry asked. He and Todd were the ones who opened the door for them.

“I don’t have time to explain,” the boy said.

“No ones going to listen to you, if you don’t,” Todd said.

“Alright...”

Before the boy could begin, Chase, a wrestler on Jack’s team, ran into the locker room, “Hey guys, the missing team is here and you won’t...” A zombie wrestler ran in behind Chase and tackled him.

“Quick,” the boy said looking around. “In there.” He pointed to an empty equipment cage. Jack, Henry, Todd, the boy, and 2 other guys who were in the locker room ran into the equipment cage.

Another zombie wrestler ran into the room and tried to get into the cage but couldn’t. “Want you. I want you.” He said but gave up soon and joined Chase and the other zombie wrestler in a threesome.

“What’s going on?” Henry asked and everyone in the cage turned to the boy.

“I really don’t know but I’ll tell you everything I do know,” the boy said. “First off my name is Mason and the morning started out normal...”

Mason woke up to the sound of a car. It was the sound of his older brother, Paul, leaving to catch the bus back to the wrestling tournament. Mason smiled and got out of bed. He walked down next door to his brother’s room. He always wanted to be just like his brother. He tried very hard. He even tryout for the wrestling team but didn’t make it, however, he wasn’t going to give up.

Mason looked around and found one of Paul’s coveted singlets. Paul’s room was a little bit messy with clothes found everywhere, but Mason finally found one of Paul’s singlets. He slid his underwear off and stepped into the singlet pulling it up. He walked over to the mirror and started to pose in it. He thought he looked hot in it. Then he heard the sound of the front door slamming.

“Shit,” he said to himself and looked around the room for a place to hide. He got on the ground and slid under the bed. He had hid there many times before.

Soon Paul entered his room. “Where the hell did I put it?” He said shuffling things around in his room. Mason couldn’t see anything that was going on, just Paul’s feet running around the room. Suddenly they stopped and Mason heard, “Dexter? What are you doing here?”

Mason looked over and saw another pair of feet standing at the door. The pair ran towards Paul’s feet and tackled Paul onto the bed.

Above Mason the bed moved, jumping up and down, shifting left and right. Mason couldn’t tell what was happening but soon heard noises that made him wonder if his bother and the other guy where having sex. When he heard one of them moan, he knew for sure.

Mason stayed still, unbelieving what was happening and then it stopped.

“Want dick,” Mason heard Paul’s voice.

“I know,” the boy Paul called Dexter said. “I feel the hunger too, but it doesn’t control me like it does you.” Dexter laughed. “So who else lives in this house?”

“My parents and Mason,” Paul said. His voice was so mono-toned like he was in a daze.

“Go get your little brother, he can help us with your parents.”

Paul’s feet came back into vision and walked out of the room. Mason noticed his boxer-briefs and reached out and grabbed them fast. Paul wore boxers.

“Not there,” Paul said standing at the door.

“Hmmm,” Dexter said. “We’ll get him later. We’ll go ahead and take care of your parents now. But we need to hurry. That wrestling tournament will be starting soon and just think of all the fresh boys there.” Dexter laughed as Paul moaned. Then both boys left the room.

Mason stayed put despite anything he heard until he heard the front door slam one more time.

Mason finished his story by talking about how he found his mother dead and how he took his father’s car to drive up to the tournament to warn everybody. Mason started to cry and Henry hugged him and sat down with him against the wall. The four other boys were silent, taking in the whole story.

Chase, Skyler, and Harris stood outside the cage lustfully watching the 6 trapped boys. “Want you,” each would say as they rubbed their bulge. They would try a reach in and grab someone. Once Skyler grabbed Jack by his shirt but Todd and Lee, one of the two other wrestlers in the cage, helped Jack out by helping him out of his shirt. Skyler threw the shirt away and all three zombies moaned at the sight of Jack’s naked torso.

“I don’t think I can take this much more,” Max said, the other wrestler. He was wearing only a towel.

“I know,” Lee said, in his singlet. “And they haven’t even been there for long.”

“I think that one is aiming for my towel,” Max said. “Is this what you want to see?” Max asked in frustration. He flashed them causing the zombies to moan wildly and strive to reach for his dick. Max covered himself up and sat down against the wall, next to Mason and Henry.

“So what are we going to do?” Todd asked.

“Come out and join our team,” a voice said from the locker room door. Mason recognized that voice as Dexter.

“Who are you?” Jack asked.

“Just a boy who got lucky,” Dexter smiled and walked over to the zombie wrestlers patting them on the head. “You see I too have the same hunger that is controlling their desires but the hunger doesn’t control me. I control it and I control them.” Dexter turned to address his zombie slaves, “boys, go back into the gym, there are more boys for you there.” All three zombie boys ran out into the gym. Dexter turned back to the boys in the cage. “I think it’s because I was originally gay but who really knows for sure. In time I will get you and by midnight tonight, you all will either be my friends or my slaves.” Dexter smiled. “I’ll let you have a running chance. See you later.” Dexter turned and walked back into the gym.

Lee walked towards the cage door. Todd grabbed his shoulder, “You don’t believe him do you?”

“What do you mean?” Lee asked.

“I mean, he isn’t just going to let us out,” Todd said. “I mean what if he’s waiting on the other side of that door for us to open the cage.”

“Todd’s right,” Jack said. “At least we need to wait a little bit before we open the door.”

“I guess,” Lee said. The three boys joined the others by sitting down.

It had been well over an hour and no one had entered the locker room since Dexter. The boys in the cage were starting to get hungry. Henry offered Max his jeans since they were about the same size. So Henry ended up sitting around in his boxer briefs and Max was going commando in his jeans.

“I can’t take it anymore,” Lee said. “I mean, I don’t even hear anything from the gym anyway. I think they are gone. We should try to escape.”

“They probably have already gone,” Max said walking over to the gate.

“But what if he’s just waiting for us to open it?” Todd asked.

Max rolled his eyes, Todd had said that every time they had thought about leave. It was annoying Max. “Why don’t we just throw you out there and see if someone attacks?”

“Hey!” Jack said. Max and Todd had been staring each other down clenching their fists. “Fight amongst ourselves isn’t going to help any. So lets calm down and talk...”

“I’ll go,” Henry said standing up.

Everyone looked at him but Jack had a sorrowful expression on his face.

Henry noticed Jack’s worried look. “I don’t mind.”

“You will when one of those guys is on top of you,” Lee said.

“Well we can’t stay in here all day and one of us is going to have to do it, so I’m volunteering,” Henry said. He walked over to the gate. He took a deep breath, opened it and exited, closing it back.

Jack ran over to the door and tried to watch all the entrances. He hoped he could let Henry back in before someone got him.

Henry looked around the locker room. Down each row of lockers, in the shower room.

“Are you alright?” Jack yelled when Henry went out of view for a few minutes. The other guys hushed him and Henry smiled popping back in to view to nod at his best friend.

Then Henry walked over to the gym doors. He took a deep breath and then opened the doors, looking in. The whole gym floor was empty of people but full of clothing. It looked as if everyone left naked.

“It’s clear,” Henry said turning back. “The gym is empty.”

Max passed by Jack and opened the gate. “Good enough for me.” Jack, Todd, and Lee followed Max out, but Mason remained sitting on the floor.

“You coming,” Lee asked.

“Why should I? There is nothing out there for me.” Mason said.

Lee was about to say something when the gym doors busted open. It was Paul, Mason’s brother. He tackled Henry. Jack shot over to his friend pulling Paul off of him. Todd helped Jack and the two were able to get Paul up. They threw him in Max’s direction and Max spun around throwing him towards Lee. On instinct, Lee pushed him into the cage an closed it, Paul falling toward the floor.

Mason went over to his brother, “Are you alright?”

“Mason, get out of there,” the five boys yelled on the other side of the cage.

Paul grabbed Mason and started to kiss him. Mason didn’t seem to put up much a struggle and straddled his brother.

The other boys turned from the moaning sounds and walked in between some lockers. Everyone was watching their backs.

“I thought you said it was empty,” Max said to Henry.

“I thought it was,” Henry said. “Any of you would have thought the same if you had open those doors and weren’t attacked.”

“We can’t stay here,” Jack said. “So were should we go?”

“The hotel,” Max answered.

“Why?” Jack asked.

“My car and keys are in the hotel. If we get there I can drive us out of here,” Max said.

“But my keys and car are here,” Jack said.

“So are mine,” Henry added.

“I am not leaving my car, so you can come with me to the hotel or not, I’ll walk if I have to,” Max said.

“Fine I’ll drive you over there but I’m not leaving with you,” Jack said.

“Wait,” Todd said. “All the zombies are wearing singlets. We should too so we’d blend in better.”

Max wanted to say that it was a stupid idea but it wasn’t. with in minutes all five boys were dressed in their singlets, Henry borrowing one of Max’s extras. “So, lets go before the brothers get out of their cage.”

The five boys sat in the car in front of the hotel. They past by the tournament’s green room and grabbed some sandwiches and headed to the car quite easily, not seeing anyone, zombie or not. Jack took back roads to avoid large groups however they did occasionally see zombies running around in all types of spandex attacking and overpowering other guys.

The hotel was eerily empty. They sat in the car for a while and didn’t see anyone enter or exit.

“Do you think they’ve already been here?” Henry asked.

“Maybe,” Jack said. “It’s pretty close to the high school. And it’s so vacant.”

“Well most, if not all, the wrestling teams were staying here,” Todd said.

“I’m going in,” Max said, his car door already open.

“No,” Jack yelled after him but Max was already running towards the hotel. “I could have driven him closer,” Jack said aloud to no one.

“I have to pee,” Lee said. “Can you drive me closer to do that?”

“Yeah,” Jack said. He drove his car and parked it in front of the doors. “But lets all go in together. It’s safer that way even if Max doesn’t believe that.”

The four boys got out of the car and walked inside. Max was rummaging behind the front desk when they entered the lobby.

“What are you doing?” Todd asked.

“Coach has the keys,” Max said. “So, I’m getting another one.”

“212,” Lee said. “As long as we’re here, I might as well get my stuff.”

“Good point, 134,” Todd said.

“139,” Henry said, Jack looked at him. “What? Don’t you want to see what stuff was left in room 139?”

“212, 134, 139,” Max said hand out the keys. “And mine, 223. Sure you don’t want one Jack?”

“I’m sure,” Jack said sourly. “We should meet back here, in the lobby, in 10 minutes.”

“Don’t wait for me,” Max said.

“Nor me,” Lee said, “Max could you give me a lift, I think you’ll pass my hometown on the way to yours?”

“Sure,” Max said, “anyone else want to come with me?” No one answered. “Alright Lee, lets go.”

“Bye guys,” Lee said. The two boys got on the elevator to go to the 2nd floor.

“So meet back here?” Todd asked.

“I don’t see why,” Jack said. “I mean we can just go to your room with you.”

“And maybe we can see what’s in 139 afterwards,” Henry said with a laugh.

The door opened and Lee walked in. “When you are done come to my room,” Max’s voice said as the door closed.

“Alright,” Lee said through the door. He walked into the hallway that entered into the bathroom where the sinks were. He stopped to look at himself in the mirror. He flex and smiled. He thought he looked hot in his wrestling singlet.

“I want you.”

Lee looked up to see his hotel roommate, Joe, standing in the doorway to the bedroom. Joe was taller than Lee and had more muscle which were displayed nicely in his wrestling singlet. “Don’t you come near me,” Lee said putting his fist up.

“We both know, I can take you,” Joe said his dick stiffening. “And I am.” Joe leapt forward but Lee ran into the bathroom closing the door. Joe began knocking on the door trying to force his way in.

“Leave me alone, Joe,” Lee cried climbing into the bathtub.

“I want you,” Joe yelled while beginning to ram into the door.

Soon the door flew open, Joe stood in the doorframe. “Come to daddy.” Joe grabbed Lee and kissed him. Lee swallowed Joe’s wet kiss and soon the hunger grew in him.

“Let’s get my friend,” Lee told Joe kissing him back.

The two zombie wrestlers walked down to 223. Lee knocked on the door while Joe hid to the side holding Lee’s hand.

“Who is it?” Max asked.

“It’s Lee,” Lee said giving Joe’s hand a squeeze cueing it’s release.

Max opened the door and grabbed Lee kissing him.

From behind Max stood his hotel roommate, Greg. Greg smiled at Joe, “Let’s all have some fun.” Greg pulled Max and Joe pushed Lee into room 223 leaving the door open for anyone who wanted to join their party.

Todd, Henry, and Jack stood outside the room. Todd turned the key and opened the door. Inside his room stood Simon, Todd’s hotel roommate. “I want you,” Simon said as he grabbed Todd. Jack hurried over and helped Todd fight off Simon. Both boys pushed him back in the room and closed the door. Todd held the jiggling door knob in place.

“Guys over here,” Henry yelled from the opened door of room 139. “We can get...” Suddenly a zombie wrestler came out of 139 and grabbed Henry pulling him in the room.

“No!” screamed Jack as he ran over to the door. He tried the handle but it was locked. Jack looked down the hallway. Doors were opening and zombies were entering the hall.

“We got to go,” Todd said letting the door knob go and running over to Jack.

“But Henry,” Jack said still trying the door knob to 139.

“He’s gone,” Todd placed his arm around Jack’s waist and pulled him away from the door.

The zombies were closing in. Todd, pulling Jack, ran toward an exit door next to room 140. He pushed it open and the two boys were outside. “Henry!” Jack called as the exit door closed. He could see zombies entering the hallway that contained rooms 141 and up.

“Henry is one of them now,” Todd said, “we have to make sure we aren’t also.”

“Right,” Jack said begrudgingly.

“So let’s get out of here,” Todd said.

Jack agreed and shut down the part of him who wanted to go back and save Henry. The two boys ran off before the zombie ever made it to the exit door.

Todd was sitting on Jack’s bed. Jack threw the cordless telephone across the room and sat down next to Todd depressed. Todd felt bad for him and placed his hand on Jack’s back.

“First Henry, now my parents,” Jack said.

“Just because they didn’t answer their cell phones doesn’t mean anything and don’t you have a brother, why don’t you try calling him?” Todd said.

“They were all in the auditorium when it was attacked. It’s no use,” Jack said slumped over.

“Well my dad is in the military. He works at Fort Hope. It’s about 2 hours away from here. We could go there and be safe,” Todd said.

“What’s the point?” Jack said. “I’ve lost everything.”

“What would Henry do if you were the one who got trapped in the hotel?”

Jack turned to him, “he would have come back for me, like I tried to do, but you stopped me.”

Todd looked away. He wasn’t sure how to respond, “why don’t you just try your brother.”

Jack picked the phone up and stood up again. He dialed the number. Then he heard a faint song start playing. He knew the song was a Sum41 song, his brother, Eric’s ring tone.

Todd got up and followed Jack out of the room. They slowly walked to Eric’s room. The ring tone was getting louder. They opened the door. The phone was on the dresser and the room was empty.

“He must have...” Jack started to say but Todd stopped him.

“Did you hear that?” Todd asked.

Todd walked over to the closet and opened it.

“Don’t hurt me,” Eric screamed flinching.

“Eric, it’s me,” Jack said.

“Jack?” Eric looked up. He stood up and ran to his brother embracing him.

Jack embraced his brother and then let go, “what are you wearing?”

“One of your singlets,” Eric said. Eric didn’t wrestle and was more of a loner skater than athlete. “These guys came in to the auditorium after you left the floor. Mom and dad wanted to leave cause they thought you were. The guys jumped mom and dad but I got away. I saw they were all wearing these so when I got home I looked in your room and found this. I hope you don’t mind.”

“No,” Jack said hugging his brother again. “I’m just glad you are alright.”

“Jack?” A voice came from the front of the house. “Eric?”

“Dad?” Eric yelled leaving his room.

“I want you,” their dad yelled out.

Jack looked over to Todd. Both started running after Eric. “Eric stop!”

Eric stopped running and Todd and Jack caught up to him. Before them stood their father wearing a black wrestling singlet, messaging his crotch. “My boys, I want you.”

Their dad started to walk towards them. “Slave stop!” Their father stopped walking. From behind stood Henry. He looked like he had before. “Are you guys alright?”

“What’s going on?” Todd said. “Aren’t you one of them?”

“Yeah,” Henry said. “But I’m different.” He turned to Jack’s father, “slave, go find guys, somewhere else.”

“Yes, sir,” Jack’s father said. He turned and walked out of the house.

“What is going on?” Eric asked.

“I don’t know,” Henry said. “They captured me and... well they did what they do. But when all was done, I found that this hunger I feel, the same hunger they feel, that I could control it. I because the hunger controls them, I can control them too. Like that guy in the locker room.”

“I don’t trust him,” Todd said.

Jack was conflicted. He didn’t know if he should trust him. It was Henry after all, but his own father had been changed into some sort of monster.

“I don’t want to hurt you,” Henry said sounding earnest. “I just want to find a way to stop this hunger and return everyone to normal.”

“Really Henry?” Jack asked.

“Yes,” Henry said.

“Jack,” Todd said. “He said it himself, he’s one of them.”

“He also said he was different,” Jack said. “If he was trying to trick us he would have tried to convince us he wasn’t one of them.”

Todd thought about this. It seemed reasonable. “Alright. My dad maybe able to help us. He’s an officer at Fort Hope about half an hour south of here.”

“Then we should all go there,” Jack said, “Eric, is Dad’s car here?”

“Yes,” Eric said.

“Before we go may I have a moment with Jack, alone?” Henry said.

“Hell no,” Todd answered then turned to Jack, “See, he’s up to something.”

“I’m not up to anything,” Henry said. “You can tie me to a chair if you like.”

Minutes later Henry, tied to a dinning room chair, and Jack were sitting facing one another in the dinning room. Todd and Eric stood at the door. “I still don’t like this,” Todd said.

“I’ll be alright,” Jack said.

“Yell, if he tries anything,” Todd said. He turned and left the room with Eric closing the door behind them.

“So, what did you want to say to me,” Jack asked.

“Remember that sleepover,” Henry said.

“I thought we weren’t going to talk about it,” Jack said.

“That was before,” Henry said. “They already have me but what happens if they get you, too? If I loose you, I’ll never get to talk to you.”

“Yeah, I remember it,” Jack said.

“I just wanted to say thank you.”

“Why,” Jack asked.

“Because you’ve been such a wonderful friend even after that night. Even though you don’t want to think about the kiss and the blow job I gave you, you know they still happened and you didn’t let our friendship change,” Henry said.

“I love you, Henry,” Jack said. “Maybe not the way you want me to love you but I do. I still love you, even though you have that hunger inside of you. I’m going to do whatever it takes to turn all this back to normal.”

Henry smiled, “I so wish you were gay.”

“I wish you were a girl,” Jack smiled back. “Now let’s get out of here.”

The car ride up to Fort Hope was quiet. Jack had expected Todd to talk about how much against bringing Henry he was but the only thing he would say were the directions. Jack figured he was still mad. Once they left the city limits they didn’t seen any zombies and soon they were pulling into Fort Hope. Todd explained the situation and asked to see his father immediately.

They let them in but wanted to take Henry to a room to do experiments on. Jack didn’t want that but Henry agreed and Jack went with him, while Todd and Eric left on their own.

Henry was tied to a chair in a room. Jack stood next to him. There was an observation room next door separated by a window. A doctor had taken a sample of Henry’s blood and left. Now Henry and Jack were alone with a guard in the observation room keeping his eye on them.

“Do you think they’ll be able to cure me?” Henry asked.

“Yes,” Jack said, “I think everything will be...”

Suddenly a guard wearing camouflaged spandex entered the observation room and tackled the other guard in there. Jack ran to the window. “They’re here,” he said.

Henry sighed, “I know.”

Jack looked back at Henry, “What?”

“Well, hello,” a voice said from the observation room.

Jack turned around to see Dexter with Eric and Todd standing at attention behind him. “We meet again, only it’s not quite midnight yet and you are the last one. How sporting.”

“What’s going on?” Jack demanded.

“I’ve got better things to do than tell you a bedtime story,” Dexter said. He turned to Eric and Todd, “Slaves, guard the door, if he comes out, grab him and kiss him.”

“Yes sir,” Eric and Todd said while saluting.

“We had a deal, Dexter,” Henry yelled.

“And now our deal is over,” Dexter said. He grabbed the two army guys and ushered them out of the room.

“Henry, what is going on?” Jack asked.

Henry looked at Jack, “We’ve infiltrated the base. There’s an army of zombies waiting for orders.”

“But how?”

“You brought us in.”

“Us?”

“Eric and Todd. Eric was under orders to act normal and turn Todd when they were alone. I also sent your dad inside to convince you I would protect you. And I have or I’ve tried. Dexter wanted to turn you, but I made a deal with him. I was to help him with this scheme as long as you were safe. But he’s just gone back on his part.” Henry said. “I’m sorry, I never should have trusted him.”

Jack said looking out the window seeing Todd and Eric standing guard, fingering each other. He looked back at Henry. “It’s alright,” Jack said straddling Henry.

“What are you doing?” Henry asked.

“I’m going to get turned anyway so I might as well be turned by you,” Jack said. “Someone who loves me, someone who I love.”

“Maybe we can find another way,” Henry said.

“When you find a way to cure this, you can cure me,” Jack said running his hands up and down Henry’s body turning him on and turning himself on as well. “I’ll be your zombie slave until then. Now pucker up.”

Jack bent down to kiss Henry. Henry turned his head, “No. I won’t let you do this.”

Jack sat back up. He started to work on the straps that held Henry down. “Remember the sleepover,” he said.

“Jack, don’t do this,” Henry said.

“I still think about it at night,” Jack said. “Sometimes I masturbate thinking about you and Sarah both going down on me.”

“Really?” Henry asked.

“Yeah,” Jack said as he finished setting Henry free. “Now kiss me and get this over with.”

Henry grabbed Jack’s head and kissed him. Jack kissed back. Henry moved his tongue into Jack’s mouth. Soon Jack felt the hunger. He broke the kiss. “I want your dick.”

Henry smirked at Jack, “Let’s go somewhere else.” The boys got up and walked hand in hand toward the door. “Eric, Todd, follow us.”

The motel clerk pulled up the shoulder strap on his new singlet. “Do you want him to join us, too?” Henry asked looked over at Jack as he scanned the key hooks for a vacant room.

Jack looked over at Henry with a smirk. “Nah, let him and the gas station attendant go through the motel to turn the other guest. Let’s just keep this you, me, Todd, and Eric.”

“You heard him boys,” Henry said. The motel clerked grabbed some keys and left with his new friend.

Jack walked over to Eric and handed him a key, “take Todd and get our room read, little bro.”

“Yes sir,” Eric said and left with Todd.

“So what about the cure to our hunger?” Henry said wrapping his hands around Jack’s neck.

“Fuck it,” Jack said moving his hands up and down Henry’s torso. “All I want is you now.”

“I’m all yours,” Henry smiled and kissed him. “Now let’s go wrestle.”