The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The night of my Mom Style

mc mf md

By Robert Towers

The clock said it was almost 10:30 on a Sunday night as I sat on my “beauty lounger” in the den. My was hair tightly set on 38 small brush rollers and covered with a pink hairnet. A layer of thick white cream covered my face in the kind of rock-hard facial that severely limited my ability to speak, with only my eyes visible under the beauty mask at work “softening and cleansing” my skin while giving me “deep diathermy skin conditioning.” The ruby red nail polish my husban Tom had applied to my fingers remained damp as did the pink rose she had used to polish my toes so I had to sit still while my nails dried. I wore a pair of black nylon panties under a sheer black baby doll nightie, covered by a sexy black robe.

Once my nails were safely dry I would slide my feet into a pair of black mules with 3″ heels. My husban had put me through my usual Sunday evening beauty routine.

All during dinner my husband admired my appearance with my hair in curlers and a my face with a facial mask. Afterwards he indicated he wanted to go sex with me.

My husband Tom wanted me to change my long dark brown hair. He loved to see a woman with a perm and her hair cut into a bob length, a kind of ‘mom’ look. He also loved to see a woman with a flat top haircut. Those were his fantasies.

Some day One day, We were watching television. On the old movie we were watching, the star had her hair permed into a bob length style. He told me that it would be very special to him if I would have my hair like the star. My hair was long, half way down my back and I was worried about the condition. Or I was concerned about what people at my work might think.

“Yeah. She looks great. I try it too, but I just don’t have the guts to make that kind of change. I guess if I didn’t have to make the decision it would be easier.”

This gave Tom all the incentive he needed. “Babe, I know something help you. I think you would look great.”

Then Tom helped me with hipnosis. He then walked behind me again and slid the blouse off of my shoulders and began to cup and massage my breasts while kissing my neck.It was very shooting…

I gave out a soft purr and began to relax. After a few minutes of continued massaging Tom said in a kind of distant dreamy voice.

“Just relax and sleep my sweaty”

And with that, I sank deeply into nothingness…

I have lost all track of time. Someone was touching me, gently shaking my shoulder. What had happened? What was happening to me?

Later I blinked several times, attempting focus, as my gaze lifted to his face. Tom was looking at me, smiling. Something seemed different now, but I couldn’t know…

“What did you do to me?”

Tom just smiled.

“You will see tomorrow”

The next day, I was getting in the car and I drove through unfamiliar streets until Sandra’s Beauty Parlor. It looked like something that had been transplanted here from the 1960’s.

Her Owner, Sandra, was dressed in vintage style as well. She had on a white waist skirt and a pale blue top, and was wearing red lipstick. She looked up at me and we made eye contact. I surprice that Tom talked with her and maked a appointment for me.

Four hours later, I caught my reflection in the mirror. I looked so happy, I though I would burst out crying in any second. I moved the mirror around my head. Working with a comb, a pick and a brush she expertly worked and teased the tightly permed tresses into a classic vintage 60’s ladies hairdo.

I certainly looked pretty cute with my subtly smoothed, curly little dark hair helmet perched high, just on the top of my head. My completely shaved neck and the bare sides of my head blended nicely into my bubble coif and the little curls that dropped and accentuated my temples were just darling. The fact that my ears seemed to be just jutting out from the sides of my head seemed to look pretty normal to me now.

She added hair spray as she worked and finished with more hair spray until the curls were lacquered tight.

My appointment were unlike any I had ever experienced. I knew that the process would be sensual but I had no idea how much so. Whatever the reason, I was almost instantly bewitched.

“You hypnotized me, right?” I asked to Sandra.

“Not exactly. Your husband hypnotized you last night. I simply used the trigger phrase he gave me”.

“Why?”

“Don’t worry honey, you’re not going to start clucking like a chicken or stripping in the street. I just put some ideas in your head to be the “dream mom” for your husband tonight. He has a little surprise for you tonight. You’ll see”

As it neared 11 o’clock I checked to be sure my nail polish was completely dry. Wow to me if I smeared my freshly done fingers or toes. Certain that my polish was fine, I slid my feet into my mules and went upstairs to the bedroom.

For some reason, I was craving a cigarette right now. I really don’t smoke and I think smoking is a nasty habit but Tom loves to see me with a long all white cigarette in my hand. He did get me to smoke a few shortly after we were married. I did that just for him. I know she has a fetish for this and has been smoking Virginia Slims luxury Lights 120’s for a couple of years. Only before and after “sexual sessions” but now I needed a cigarette desperately.

Tom commented that I looked lovely and told me to come to bed.

“I’d like a cigarette” I said sheepishly.

Tom saw how anxious I was for a cigarette and leaned in to me, inches from my face and spoke in a firm voice, “Yes, you need to have a cigarette, dear.”

Then my husband handed me a pack of Clove cigarettes and a lighter.

A cigarette was already half pulled out, waiting for me. I took it between my fingers and brought the cigarette to my lips.

“Think about how good it will be to take that first drag off that cigarette, Rachael…to feel the smoke curl around your head…”

I knew that Tom was right. I clicked the button on the lighter and a flame came to life. At the site of the flame, everything seemed stopped. my free hand fell to her side, the cigarette dangling in my lips while she stood, transfixed by the flame. From behind me, Tom spoke, “What’s the matter, Rachael? Can’t you look away from the flame?”

I tried to answer, but the words were non-existent.

My husband walked up alongside me and took the lighter from me. My eyes followed the flame as Tom moved it back and forth in front of me.

“Watch the flame, Rachael…watch it and allow it to take you deeper and deeper into your mind…everything taking you deeper…the sound of my voice…the warm flame…the feel of the curlers and hairnet against your head… the mask against your face…the cigarette between your lips, oh…the cigarette…should we light the cigarette, Rachael?”

I half nodded like a drowsy person.

As Tom brought the flame towards the tip of the cigarette, my eyes almost crossed as I extended to try and follow the flame. Once the flame touched the cigarette, Tom spoke, “Inhale, Rachael and come to life.”

At that phrase, I inhaled on the cigarette, bringing it and her to life. My right hand moved from my side and two fingers held the cigarette as I took the drag and then exhaled off to the side. I was awake but however, I still moved as if I was slightly drowsy.

Tom turned the lighter off.

“How do you feel, Rachael?” Lander asked, folding my arms.

“Hmmm, I’m a little sleepy, but I feel good, baby.” I smiled at Tom.

“Why don’t you take another drag off your cigarette, Rachael?” My husband commanded.

As if it was nothing, “Okay.” was my response. I took another drag and felt so wonderful. As I did, I felt slightly light- headed.

“Is that nice?” Tom asked.

“Yes,” I responded as I blew out smoke, “it’s very nice…I like to smoke.” Tom moved forward, running his fingers through my hair in rollers and covered with a pink hairnet. As I did this, my eyelids fluttered.

“Yes, I know you do. Continue to smoke, Rachael.” Tom said, and I took another drag.

He handed it back to me and then began to massage the back of my neck, where the hairline met skin. It was probably one of the most relaxing things I had ever felt.

Tom said: “Take a drag off the cigarette.”

I did.

“Relaxing more and more and more with every drag you take, every touch you feel, everything around, making your mind more and more open…more and more…”

I simply parted her lips and let the smoke escape naturally as I felt her body become ten times more relaxed.

When I finished my cigarette smoke he took me to bed.

“Now Rachael”, Tom said “ I have other things in my mind for you now”

Then he showed me a thick, seven-inch, flesh colored dildo. It was an exact reproduction of an erect male organ, complete with rope like veins on the underside and a large purple head.

“You will love this.” he said, “More than a cigarette” as he held it up for me to see. “You will like to sleep with it inserted deeply in your body”

I opened my mouth to refuse, but as usual, nothing came out. Since he hypnotized me for the first time I seemed to have lost my ability to counter any of his desire. It was like Tom had mentally disconnected my free will thought patterns from my speech center.

“Now take off your robe and slippers and bend over.”

“Can I remove my facial mask first?” I asked, pointing to my face.

Tom loves me in curlers, so I knew that I would have to sleep in curlers as I do on many nights but I hoped that he would remove my facial.

“No darling, not tonight. You need the overnight care. In fact in the salon this week Sandra is going to give you a series of new facials. A girl your age dear needs to take extra care of her skin.

I knew what was coming. Shortly I would have a butt plug or a dildo up my bottom. I made the mistake of letting a little groan escape my sealed lips.

“No, no, Rachael, that’s not the right attitude”.

I suddenly felt a great pain and affliction. Tears welled up in my eyes “Sorry Tom”.

“Don’t cry silly girl, just be a good wife and grab your ankles so I can see that cute little derriere of yours”.

Removing my robe and my mules, I bent over. Tom pulled my panties down and rubbed the half moons of my tender bottom. “Darling, you do have the sexiest little rear end.” After lavishing a large amount of lubricant in and around my rectum he eased into me what I could tell was a dildo of only medium width and length. However instead of pulling my panties back up, he removed them, directed me onto the bed on my back and mounted me.

“I’m so glad that you consented to this bit of play, my dear. We’re going to have a lot of fun.”

“What are you did to me, Tom?”

“I just became more open your mind” he said flippantly.

I gasped. “You... you hypnotized me?

“I only want to help you have a wonderful night’s sleep last night. Wouldn’t you like that?”

“I … I … think that … that I’d be very … very …” I stuttered.

“Very … what, Rachael?”

I think … I think that would be … wonderful!

“Ok sweetie Now put your pretty head in curlers in the pillow. Your husband feels really horny tonight and you, Rachael, are going to have quite a workout.”

Tonight I felt an increased pleasure, knowing that Tom cherished the image of me in the salon in curlers, with a facial mask and under the dryers, being manicured. I had promised him that he could accompany me to my next appointment at the beauty salon.

The mere thought of these things made Tom so aroused he pushed harder into me, making me squeal loudly.

Despite my inner wish to resist, the combination of hair curlers, facial mask, freshly painted nails, my sexy nightie and the dildo in my bottom made sure that I excited me Tom rode me until I gave her two orgasms. In spite of my situation it felt wonderful he to erupt into me. I live the role of the submissive and obedient wife who strives to satisfy the erotic demands of my dominant and demanding husband. In the course of this lifestyle I receive more sexual satisfaction than I ever dreamed was possible.

Soon, Suddenly I heard his voice whispering in my ears. While he took to me I writhe and succumb to him slowly.

“...Keep your eyes closed Darling. You must soak in the words while I speak directly into your ears...”

I moan as I feel him, sending liquid fire rip roaring through my entire body. I try to squirm away from it, but it’s no use.

“...You Must obey … Obey completely, deeper and deeper...”

I can’t think. Too hard to concentrate, too many sensations overwhelming me.I’m only catching snippets of what the words he is actually saying. I let out a small sigh when his hand reaches over to smooth my curlered head.

He softly speak into my ear. His voice is so soothing... the muscles in my body relax, and I feel myself drop deeper. Sweet, wonderful emptiness.

“Rellaaxxx…go down into relaxation…listen to the clicking and humming… filled with tiny, little subliminals to soothe your mind, Rachael…soothe your mind…”

I mustn’t think. Just relax, and let this happen...

I can feel my pulse throb deep in my sex and I need to cum, would do anything to release all of the pressure that’s building up.

I touched my nipples and shuddered through the orgasm she reached. My hands on my breasts sent a chill throughout my body that suddenly sent shockwaves between my legs.

“Ohhhhhh.....” I said not used to the feeling.

No more thoughts, no will to urge it. Just absolute, emptiness and obedience. Feels so good...I just want to feel good.

Tom’s words bored into my head, repeating over and over I was a very sexy girl.

I continued to pleasure herself for several more minutes, moaning deeply each time I entered my pussy with my own fingers.

Look­ing right into my mind, I formed a men­tal image of Tom. My sensations was interrupted by my own powerful orgasm.

Tears began to well up in my closed eyes. Tears of happiness. I felt a hand brush my forehead, making my face relax, even though tears continued to fall down my cheeks covered by the mask. The fingers twirled circles in the center of my forehead and then eventually spread out to the side and I felt two sets of fingers massaging her temples. It removed my mask My eyes have been closed for I don’t know how long. It could have been minutes or it could have been hours, not that it really matters to me.

I fall into his wonderful place where I feel truly, utterly blank. Happy to do anything he tell me. I want to stay this floating, this sinking for him. I’m wide open, and absorbing his words like a sponge and feeling deeply and utterly controlled.

“Rachael... It feels wonderful, doesn’t it?”

I nod my head, I cant to open my eyes open. Tom caress my face.

“You did very well, my dear. I’m proud of you. You’re exhausted,” He kiss my forehead. “It’s time for you to rest. Relax, and sleep for me now.”

Then my world went black.