The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: A NIGHT IN YELLOW BIRD BAR

THREE

Joey lightly pushed at the only cubicle that seemed occupied. She was disturbed to find it gave way. Caitlin had left it unlocked. As it swung open, Joey gasped in horror.

Caitlin was staring right at her, gazing lovingly upon her friend. There was love and lust in her eyes. She sat on the very edge of the seat. Her legs were spread open as far as she could stretch them. She had hitched her sheer dress up around her belly. She wore no underwear and her bare sex was open for Joey’s benefit. With the middle finger of her left hand, she was teasing her clitoris in tight rhythmic circles. Her forehead was glazed in perspiration.

Joey realised she had been patiently waiting, diddling herself on her Mistresses command in an unlocked cubicle, ever since she had been told to come down here. How long had it been? How many minutes had Joey been staring at the flame of Amy’s lighter? It was only seconds, she felt sure. Yet in that time Caits had managed to work herself into a torrid frenzy.

Suddenly fearing discovery, Joey felt herself slide in to join her friend. She clicked the lock to the door as silently as she could. Caitlin stopped her thrumming. She slid onto her knees, as if Jo had told her to. Joey went to pick her up. But instead she found herself automatically hiking up her own dress. What was she doing? Why was she letting her friend drag her panties down her thighs? Why was she so wet? The knickers were thrown onto the tiles with a slap. Caitlin dived forward voraciously. Cries of protest died on Joey’s tongue as her friends tongue ran up her sex, and she realised how desperately she wanted this.

Without thinking, Joey’s leg lifted itself onto the toilet seat, granting Caits an open invite into her exposed sex. It was all the encouragement she needed. The girl on her knees happily thrust her tongue into Jo’s sopping slit.

Unable to control herself any more than she could stop Caitlin’s ministrations, she grabbed onto the girl’s hair. Pulling at handfuls of her beautiful tresses, she forced her head closer into her core, grinding painfully onto Caitlin’s tongue. Jo moaned into her other hand, lingering propriety forcing her to clamp it over her mouth to try and conceal her pleasure to any prying ears. Squeaks of pleasure still escaped. She bit so hard into her fist, she would carry teeth marks for a week. It still couldn’t stifle her. Thank god the bar was empty, and no-one would hear her surrender to Caitlin’s mouth. She knew exactly how to draw out her orgasm. The wet slapping between Jo’s thighs increased in tempo. Harder and harder she pushed onto that skilful tongue. She peaked. She was cumming all over her friends face. Her dam of resistance washed away so easily. She broke into sobs of pleasure.

White shivers were followed by black, then white again, and then blurred colours. She was being led somewhere by the arm. Dizzy and uncertain, she allowed herself to be lowered back down onto a leather bench in a smoky booth.

She looked up to find Amy smiling back at her. It was a smile of expectation. Joey knew the balled up knickers in her grip represented her defeat. She also knew she had no choice to make. She had fucked herself to shuddering release on her friend’s tongue. It was Caitlin who had retrieved her soaked underwear and squeezed them into her fist. Caitlin had led her back to this booth. Caitlin had snuggled back into the loving arms of her Mistress. This is what Caitlin wanted, and Jo had no right to stop her.

Looking at her slave lovingly, Amy picked up a damp and stained napkin. As though she were a doting mother, she gently wiped the glistening evidence of Joey’s orgasm from her honeypot’s lips, nose, and chin.

“All better! You look almost respectable. Almost. Now, Jo. Do you have my present?”

With a trembling hand, Joey pressed the ball of lace into Amy’s open palm.

“Oh dear, Jo. You really were sopping wet, weren’t you? Until we leave, you really must pull your dress up to your hips. I don’t want you to stain it. We can’t have you walking out looking as though you’ve wet yourself, can we?”

“We- we’re leaving?

“As soon as we finish our drinks. And if you like, I’ll let you come home with honeypot and myself. I have an idea for a little game I think you’ll both love.”

Jo pulled her skirt up over her hips.