The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Night In

Something a little lighter—both in terms of length & shade, and all my own work for a change...

Claire picked up the call ‘Hello my gorgeous man! are you coming home to me?’. He laughed and said he was on his way. They chatted for a while, exchanging details of their day and talking about what to have for dinner. After a little while he said, ‘I’m going to be home in about 30 minutes, are you going to be a good girl and go and make me some dinner?’

She felt the pleasure of pride, contentment and submissiveness roll through her body at her trigger phrase. He had been hypnotising her for a couple of weeks now, and the ‘good girl’ trigger was one of her favourites. Still she didn’t want to make him think he had it all his own way so she said ‘Oi, don’t be Naughty!’.

‘Don’t you like it when I call you a good girl he said and she could almost hear the grin in his voice as she felt the pleasure role through her again, even stronger this time and with an after-glow which made her start to feel horny.

‘Maaaybe’, she said.

‘That sounds like a yes to me. Do you want to play games...?’

‘Nooooo’ she said, obviously meaning yes but aware that there were so many other things to be getting on with.

‘Why don’t you go in to a Deep Trance for me’, he said and she felt her awareness leave her as she sank down into the darkness of relaxation.

He was talking to her now, and she could hear him but her conscious mind couldn’t quite seem to catch what he was saying. Her subconscious could though, and was agreeing in her voice and she thought she caught herself saying ‘Yes Sir’ a few times, but somehow it all seemed to unimportant.

‘2-1 awake’ she heard as she opened her eyes again, still with phone in hand. “What did you do huh?” she said with as much feigned haughtiness as she could muster?

‘Guess we will see wont we?’ he replied.

‘You are in so much trouble when you get in’ she said trying to sound angry but not really succeeding. She always protested when he put her in a trance she couldn’t remember, but really the excitement of waiting to see what he had programmed her to do was always a turn on, and she trusted him enough to never be scared.

‘See you soon beautiful, and try and have dinner maid for me when I come in ok’

‘Yes Sir,’ she found herself replying and then shivered with the pleasure at having said another of her triggers. This one was purely sexual though and her pussy began to moisten. She felt her thoughts leave her and her mind go blank. The phone clicked to dial tone and she put it down and then turned as if on auto-pilot to go to the kitchen. ‘This slut loves to cook’ she heard herself say as she went into the kitchen and began making the dinner. She couldn’t seem to think about anything but her task, and with ‘This slut loves to cook’ echoing through her mind she quickly put all the ingredients together and opened the oven to put it in to bake. As soon as the oven door closed, she felt a new mantra spring to mind and heard herself say ‘This slut loves to look sexy’ and found herself climbing the stairs with nothing but that phrase repeating itself in her mind. She usually took an age to pick out an outfit, no matter what the occasion, but in this instance there was no decision to be made, no thinking to be done. she quickly found the little French maids outfit he had bought her and stripped to her underwear. Putting the outfit on she felt a surge of pleasure sweep through her body, so strong she almost had to sit down. ‘This slut loves to look sexy’ she said again selecting the ridiculous patent heels that had only really ever been useful for games like this. Part of her winced as she started putting them on. She didn’t think anything, couldn’t think anything, but they were not the most comfortable shoes and her experience in wearing them had caused her to have a physical reaction. Not this time though. As she slid them on her feet, they felt more comfortable then anything she had put on her feet before and the pleasure emanated up her calves and made her pussy throb even harder. Turning to check herself in the mirror, she felt her mantra change again. ‘This slut loves to be of service’, she said to her mirror image. Turning on her heels she made her way down the stairs and stood next to the door. She felt herself slid one hand under her thong whilst the other caressed her nipple. ‘This slut must not cum without permission’ she said, stroking herself to the very edge of orgasm and then stopping, before starting again once the feeling had subsided.

She stood there, locked in this cycle for some time. She didn’t have the awareness of time to know how long. She just repeated her mantra over and over and waited for him to come home.

Sometime later the door opened and in he walked. She felt her hands drop to her sides and her eyes lower to the floor. ‘Good evening Sir,’ she said ‘may I take your coat? This slut loves to be of service’.

‘You may’, he said.

She leaned forward and unwrapped him from his coat, making sure she brushed her breasts across his chest and back, and feeling his erection through his trousers. ‘If you would like to sit down, I will serve you Sir’ she said. He took a seat at the table she had laid for one, as slinked into the kitchen and served up 1 plate of food, putting the rest in the oven to keep warm. “Are you not eating slut?’ he said. ‘This slut loves to be of service Sir. When you tire of me I will eat.’ He smiled. ‘Very well, whilst I eat this why dont you keep yourself busy with your conditioning mantra’s?’. ‘Yes Sir’ she said, turning to face the table and staring at a blank spot on the wall and finding her hands sliping back to her nipple and pussy as she began to repeat ‘this slut loves to be of service, this slut loves to look sexy, this slut loves to suck cock, this slut loves to fuck,’ she began.

And as you do that you will find that each repetition sinks more deeply into your mind and becomes more true’ he said.

‘Yes Sir, ‘this slut loves to be of service, this slut loves to look sexy, this slut loves to suck cock, this slut loves to fuck,’

He took his time eating his dinner, enjoying the view and occasionally reaching out to stoke a nipple or thigh causing his plaything to moan a little, but not break her conditioning repetition of her mantra’s. When he finished he stood and moved to the kitchen, putting his plate in the sink and coming up behind her. ‘Stop.’ he said. She stopped her repetition, but continued to stare mindlessly at the wall, waiting for his next command. ‘In a moment I will snap my fingers. When I do that, I want you to drop your panties to the floor, open your legs a little, and then bend over the table. Do you understand?’

‘Yes Sir’ she said.

He waited for a moment, savouring the control before snapping his fingers loudly. Immediately she moved to remove her underwear, taking a small step forward and then bending at the waist over the table. He wispered in her ear ‘I am going to fuck you now. You will cum only when I do, and as I fuck you you will find that you will become less and less of a Plaything and more and more Claire, remembering everything that has happened, although you wont be able to stop yourself from acting like a plaything until I cum. Do you understand?’

‘Yes Sir’

‘Good Girl’ he responded. She felt the shiver of pleasure just as he slide his cock into her. she squealed. She was so horny and was in desperate need of his cock but hadnt been able to ask for it, or even think about asking for it. He rocked back and forth getting nearer to cumming and she began to become more and more aware. As much as she felt she should be angry that he treated her this way, she couldnt help but feel a fresh wave of horniness at the idea of his reducing her to a mindless fucktoy for the evening. When he came he came hard and she didn’t think she had ever felt so much pleasure.

* * *

A little while later, having eaten her dinner and showered she joined him on the couch. ‘You’re a bit of a pervert really aren’t you?’ she said.

‘Well you say that, and I agree, but I’m not the only one.’ he replied grinning. She cocked an eyebrow. He reached over and touched her forehead saying ‘Remember’ at the same time. All of a sudden she could remember the conversation they had on the phone when he had her in trance. He had said to her ‘describe a fantasy you have locked away in your subconcious which we could reenact tonight’ and her reply had been very similar to their activities that evening, with a couple of wardrobe and practical alterations. ‘See,’ he said grinning, ‘you like it when I make you a good girl.’ She stuck her tongue out even as she felt the familiar shiver of pleasure from her good girl trigger and then cuddled up to him on the couch. When she thought he couldnt see her face, she let herself have a little smile as she thought about that evening, and what other fantasies may be locked away in her head....