The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Night Games

This is a work of fiction. All rights reserved. You must be over 18 to read.

This is my first story, I hope its ok, there should not be any spelling mistakes. I hope you enjoy it.

I was worried tonight, I hadn’t got the dress I wanted, so was forced to wear my old black dress, but hopefully it would be ok.

Suddenly the phone rang

“Susie it’s me”

Lucy is my best friend, I met her at work two months ago, and we’ve been having a blast in the city and tonight was Friday night and we were off clubbing.

I pulled my see through thong up my thighs and pulled my dress over my head.

“Looking good”, I say as I check out my reflection one last time and then I was off.

The taxi driver checks out my legs as I get into the taxi as we’re driving into town, I can tell he wants to fuck me, not surprisingly as I’m one hot pussy … ha-ha. We move through the streets of the old town at a crawl, typical taxi drivers, just out to make money as usual.

Suddenly we’re at the pub, I walk out the taxi and walk in, the warm air hits me in a rush and suddenly I’m in the party mood. I think about it for a while and then run over to the bar.

“Black Russian please”, I say to the bar girl, and a Sol, she gets my drink and chaser and I hand her a tenner and look for Lucy…..

I can see her on the balcony, as usual. “Lucy!” I yell “come on down”. She gives me the ok symbol with her hand and then comes down.

“Hey honey, what you up to, I’ve been missin ya”

I look at her with my usual sarky expression, “yeah sure you have baby, I believe you”.

“Bitch” she pouts at me, “what ya drinking”

“BR” I say ….

“You’re so predictable”, she says, “always the same shit with you”

“Tell me about it” I say, “So how was your day, get up to much”

“Not really” she says looking depressed, “the usual stockbrokers, coming out with the same old shit, Hey!” she suddenly brightens up, “Have I introduced you to Steve” I met him earlier, “Hey Steve” she yells across the pub at a guy.

A guy detaches himself from the wall opposite where he appears to have been standing alone.

“Ladies, how’s it going”? He says “Who’s your friend Lucy”

“This is Susie”, Says Lucy “She’s my best bud”

“Hi Suzy”, he says, he has sad sort of puppy dog eyes, he moves towards me a bit and comes more into the light, he has an interesting sort of face.

“Shall we sit down” He says, he sits down and relaxes, me and Lucy move opposite and start chatting, he seems content to watch, while we drink and spraff on aimlessly

“Let’s go the ladies room” says Lucy

“Ok” I say getting up

“See you in two” Lucy says to Steve, winking at him.

As we move away, I look back at Steve; he has a strange smile on his face …. Weird guy ….. But aren’t they all.

In the toilets, Lucy is singing his praises, telling me how interesting he is and how good looking, personally I could take or leave him, but he’s obviously got Lucy smiling. I nod back towards the pub.

“Let’s go back and see what wonder boy has to say”. She sticks her tongue out at me and I wink back.

When we get back Steve has bought some unusual cocktails for us, “there called California dreamers” he says over the din…

It tastes a bit bitter, but basically ok, we have a few more drinks, watching the ebb and flow of the pub as people move in and out, along the shore side. This part of town is great in summer, you can sit along the shore and watch the sun go down, but in winter it’s Baltic, I wouldn’t recommend going out much unless you wanna serious chill down.

I’m starting to feel a bit light headed and mellow, Steve is looking at me, and his eyes seem really dreamy, he says “How bout we all go to my place, I’ve got some top music in my pad”

“Ok I say, c’mon Lucy”, Lucy looks even more dreamy than I do.

We walk out of the pub into the chill air, amazingly, there’s a taxi going past which Steve grabs on the hop dragging me and Lucy in. We just chill back in the back while Steve sits opposite us on the pull down chair, giving us the eye. I’m starting to feel really happy, I can feel my lips curling up at the corners, I feel a bit hot too, but mainly really up for some boogying. We get to the flat and Steve leads us up the Stairs, once in he heads straight for the stereo and puts on some top trance, I feel myself losing it to the top music getting higher and higher.

I look over the room and Steve is whispering to Lucy, and she’s giggling, I feel so out of it, as I watch them leave towards what looks like the kitchen …

Lucy comes back with a drink for me, which I neck in one, Lucy yells at me to come on a tour, she says she wants to blindfold me so it’s a surprise, I’m to wasted to care, she puts the blindfold on and starts stroking my back, it feels so good, I just let her do it, I can hear Steve whispering in her ear, but don’t mind.

I feel my zip being undone at the back of my top, but I have a bra on, so it still feels ok, and it’s warm here anyway. We’re moving now and Lucy says, “This is the bedroom, have a sit on the bed, its cool”, I sit down and Lucy Slips my Skirt down my thighs.

“Lucy what you doing,” I say

“It’s just a joke Suz, chill out” she says.”Pass me the ties Steve”

I feel her grabbing my wrists and suddenly they are fastened to my ankles with cable ties, I’m sort of spread out forward now, but still mellowed out, hands push me on my back, I hear Lucy protesting gently in the background, and then someone bounces on the bed next to me. The next thing I know is the blindfold is off, and Lucy is lying naked next to me on the bed, Steve is between my legs and has some sort of dildo, it touches my pussy and it’s vibrating gently and it feels so good, I groan and am unable to control myself. Lucy’s hands are behind her back. Steve tapes the vibro to my clit and leaves me there to groan to myself and I look to the left.

Steve is playing with Lucy’s pussy, rubbing her clit, I can here her, she’s loving it, he pulls his pants down and shoves his cock in her pussy ….. Bareback!!… For Christ’s sake, she’s gonna regret this in the morning that’s for sure, but I still feel to dreamy to care and my clit is going mad. She’s going mad as he fucks her cunt hard. Then he pulls out and take the vibro of my clit, I groan in regret. He takes it and puts it in Lucy’s pussy and tapes it in place and puts her on her side. Then he puts his head between my legs and starts to lick.

I can’t believe it feels so good, then Steve comes up to my face and says “Would you like to feel like this all the time suz”, he smiles “Would you”.

“YES! I say, please just lick my pussy some more, PLEASE!”

“Okay” says Steve, “But first I want you to look at this Necklace, its really old, my mother gave it to me”. For some reason I think this is cute, but only for a second as he strokes my clit, I gasp and look at the necklace.

And then I get lost

I come to, minutes, could be hours later and Steve’s fucking me, hard from behind, I can feel his balls slapping against me as he pounds me really hard. I pass out as I cum.

Darkness

I hear a voice after a while. Although it seems like it has been talking for a while drumming away at my consciousness, it seems disembodied,

“When you hear the phrase cold nights at dawn, you will listen and obey my every command, I am your master and you are my slave.”

I hear him saying the same thing to Lucy and hear her assent in the background.

He keeps it up, going at me. He seems to be filling me up with information and then it all fades away gradually I feel myself going under.

“You will remember nothing of our conversation”, is the last thing I hear.

I wake up and I’m back at home, I can’t believe it, and I can’t really believe last night happened, I feel so drained and tired, like I’ve been dancing for hours and have only been asleep for five minutes ….. I search out Lucy, who’s asleep on my couch and go back to bed ….

Next day I awake, its Saturday at about 10am, I have a killer hangover, the phone rings, I move across the lounge to answer it.

“Hello” I say in a depressed voice

“Cold nights at dawn” a voice says

I stand still and await my orders.

“Go into the next room” the voice continues “And say the code phrase to Lucy, then tell her to come into the lounge and prepare to answer the door.

Three minutes later the door bell rings, I press the intercom to let the master in. He has a bag with him.

He tells us to remove our clothes and puts his hand into his bag, he pulls out what looks like a harness of leather and d-clips., he tells Lucy to get on her hands and knees and proceeds to attach the harness around her body. He tells me to get on my hands and knees and to position myself behind Lucy.

“Look at her pussy” he tells me, “isn’t it sexy”

“Yes master” I say in a monotone voice.

“Now I want you to lick her asshole” he says “and Lucy I want you to moan like you would as if it was a man doing it”

I begin to lick Lucy’s smooth arse hole and she begins to moan gently at first.

“Lick her pussy as well” my master tells me and I obey,

I feel hands stroking my shaven pussy from behind, gently working up and down my slit, I feel myself getting oiled with my juices, he tells me I will love what is about to happen to me and will cum three times at 5 minute intervals, I feel his hot cock sliding into me from behind, after a few minutes, I feel, my pussy throbbing and cum loudly practically grunting, for about half a second I have a flash of lucidity and wonder what is happening and then I’m moaning again. Then I’m Cumming again right on schedule.

He tells Lucy to remove herself from my tongue and to get some stockings from her bedroom; she comes back with three lengths of sheer nylon.

“Gag her, he says” and the silky material is wrapped round my mouth by Lucy, cleaving my lips, he then tells her to bind my hands behind my back which she does tightly

“Now” he says to me “when I count to 5 you will be completely unhypnotised and be aware of what is happening around you”.

“1, 2, 3, 4, 5” he exclaims at the end and suddenly I am awake.

For a moment I can’t believe what is happening and I grunt into the gag, he orders Lucy to push me onto my back and to start eating my pussy again, I try to struggle against it, But despite the fact I know what he’s doing to us now, part of me can’t help but enjoy watching Lucy on her hands and knees, its so dirty, I can see her ass in the air above the harness and its bobbing gently as she licks, I feel myself Cumming again and moan out loud.

“I actually believe your enjoying it” he says …..

He looks at me strangely for a moment.

“And would you help me voluntarily, I wonder, you would have a hard time explaining it, if I programmed Lucy to believe this was your fault wouldn’t you” he says, almost talking to himself.

He walks behind me and unties my hand and ungags me. He orders Lucy onto her back and tells her to stay there.

“You”, he orders me “Now I could put you under again, and make you do what I want, but it’s more amusing for you to do it voluntarily. Now sit on her face.”

I think about arguing, but know there’s not much chance of me escaping. I sigh and then slide my pussy forward over her face, but he orders me to stop and makes me get on my haunches and squat like I’m riding a cock.

“Now put your pussy just above her lips, so she has to stretch her tongue out to lick it”,

I position my self, feeling the strain on my thighs and feel her tongue, slipping trippingly over my clit, it feels so good and I squat down rubbing my pussy onto her probing tongue ….

“mmmm I can see your enjoying this.” he says “Now this is how its going to be, the code phrase to put her under is Cold nights at dawn”

He gives Lucy instructions to go and have a shower and then wait in her bedroom.

He speaks quietly as soon as Lucy has left “Now Suzy, I have given you the code phrase, now I wonder how long you can go without using it on Lucy again” He smiles at me, “And remember and I can still use it on you, when I want”.

He fastens his Jeans, and walks gently out the flat, I can’t help shivering, as I stroke my pussy one more time and then I go back to my room.

END OF CHAPTER 1