The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nicole’s dad thinks she is a good girl, but his friends know better

Prologue

Nicole Messer smiled across the dinner table at the man who her parents invited over. He was one of her dad’s business associates. He smiled calmly back. She knew what he was thinking. Better yet, he knew what she was thinking. As they finished up dinner, the man’s wife and Nicole’s mom began to clean up the table while the two men, Mr. Wilson and Nicole’s dad retired to the den for whiskey and cigars. Nicole helped her mom and Mrs. Wilson before excusing herself to the rest room.

She walked down the hall to her bedroom and soon saw Mr. Wilson sitting on the edge of her bed, his fly open, his cock out. Nicole smiled wide and simply nodded before kneeling down and providing the service he was well known for in the community of her dad’s colleagues. 5 minutes later, Nicole felt the rush of cum filling her mouth as Mr. Wilson’s hand held her mouth deep on his cock. She dutifully swallowed every drop. After he released her head, she lingered to make sure every drop was out and in her hungry mouth. Once she finished him off, she slowly slid off, tucked his soft cock away and quietly left the room. She walked back to the kitchen to help her mom and Mrs. Wilson finish cleaning up the dishes as she overheard Mr. Wilson walk back into the den. Another day, another blowjob for one of dad’s associates. To be honest, it wasn’t the first one of the day even. It wasn’t always this easy. Now that she was in her 30s and established as a top associate at her dad’s office, she could do things her way, but back when it started, fresh out of high school, she had far less control.

Monday

She had just turned 18 and was interning at her dad’s office. She was awkward because she had always been a “good girl.” She was used to men staring at her—she already was a DD cup and because the office mandated that women wear dresses, and because she had a nice figure regardless of her massive chest, she was the object of many leers—but she really didn’t understand the looks. She ran errands, filed papers, took messages, typed, and fulfilled a number of go-fer duties. Each day she delivered mail to all the executives, and many made excuses to keep her in his office longer than needed. “Oh Nicole, would you please file this document in that bottom drawer?” “Nicole, I’m a bit tense. How about a quick shoulder rub.” “Nicole, could you wait until I finish this up and I’ll send you off with this message.” So many reasons to have her sit and cross her legs, or bend over, or any manner of ways to stare at her.

Luckily, her dad’s partner, Mr. Johnson, or “Uncle John” as she had called him as long as she could remember, helped her out. He gave her tasks that involved real actual work. She got to edit his documents because she had a “real eye for detail” as he told her. She consulted with him on contracts, because she could see the personal aspect of negotiation. She even got to listen in on important phone calls because of her grasp of the nuance of voice modulation. Uncle John saw her skills and helped her cultivate them as well as avoid the typical harassment she faced from the other men who saw her only as a set of tits.

One day, as the work hours were ending, Johnson stopped by at Nicole’s cubicle. “You have plans this evening?”

“No sir, Mr. Johnson.” Nicole knew better than to call him “Uncle John” in the open.

“I have a big project that I could use your help on. Mind staying late?”

“Of course not sir.”

“Good. When you are all finished, stop by my office. Expect a long night.”

“Yes sir.” Nicole suppressed a smile. Wow. A big project and Uncle John doesn’t want the help of daddy or any of the other executives. He wants me, an 18-year old intern. He sees that I am a future top executive. I hope I don’t disappoint him.

Around 5:30, Nicole walked down the hall to Uncle John’s office. There were a few other men working. Daddy had gone home already, as Nicole told him that she was working late and then meeting friends. Uncle John was alone in his office.

“Come in Nicole. Please shut the door.”

She walked in closed the door and walked closer. “Wow Uncle John. I am really excited to be working on such a special project with you. What’s it about?”

He smiled. “Relax Nicki. Let’s not get ahead of ourselves. But yes, this is a big project and I really need your insights. You have all the smarts of anyone else here, and then some, plus the added bonus of being young and thus not caught up in any bad thinking habits yet.”

She smiled and nodded. Uncle John is really smart. “So what do you need me to do?”

“Well Nicki, sit down and let me explain and then show you.” She sat and crossed her legs. Her short skirt rode up exposing for just a moment her stocking tops. Like her mother, Nicki always wore stockings to any important place—work, school, church, parties, anything. Also like her mother, she was old school—stockings with garter straps. Pantyhose were too tight and stay up stockings often sagged. But she otherwise wore a minimizer bra to rein in her massive chest and baggy granny panties. “You see Nicki, one of the hardest things in business is outwitting your competitors and your clients. Yes, you always need to outwit your competitors. They are trying to cut our throats and we do likewise to them. But our clients, as much as we want them to do well, we don’t want them to think they know more about the business than us. If they did, there would be no reason for them to hire us. Understand?”

Nicole nodded. “Of course Uncle John. Makes lots of sense.”

“And the challenge of outwitting anyone else is always changing. Technologies change, products change, people who make decisions come and go. So we need to evolve in our thinking and how we use this new thinking to beat the opponents and better serve, and convince to stay, our clients.”

“Yeah. I can see what you mean.”

“So we have quietly developed a special … tool, I guess we could call it … to help us better understand how we think, how our competitors thinks, how our clients think. If we use this new technology properly, we can stay on top of our field.” Nicole nodded along. Wow. This was going to be big. I know it. “And what I need from you is to look over this technology tool and see if you think we missed anything. Did we add too much? Forget something? Do you think it will work for our benefit?”

“Wow Uncle John. Really? You trust me to do this?”

“Of course Nicki. Like I said I know you have a lot more to give than your current job of ‘intern’ allows you to offer. Sure, it is true, I want to take advantage of your skills for the company before you become too expensive and run off and start your own company. But I also want to let you advance yourself by proving yourself. It’s a win/win.”

Wow. Uncle John is smart and honest. Yeah, he is kinda using me, but he is also helping me. Like he says, win/win. “Cool. So what do I do?”

He handed her a CD. “This CD contains some of the new technology. Not all of it mind you. But it is mostly complete for this first stage. I need you to pop it into the computer and go over the text, the videos inside, and then let me know what you think. Now, because this is top secret, I can’t have you taking this home or even working on it at your desk. You’ll have to work on it here in my office. I have a special computer set up over in the corner.” He pointed to the far corner of his office where a small desk with a computer was sitting. “You will see there are headphones too. Again, top secret, so the sounds cannot be coming from the speakers, only the headphones.”

Nicole smiled and nodded. “That makes sense too Uncle John. But can I stay here all day to look at this? What about my other work?”

“You’ll have to do this after hours Nicki. But not to worry, I will see to it that you get paid, and at an overtime wage. You’re still less expensive than any consultant, at least for now. Soon, you’ll be too expensive for anyone.”

Nicole smiled. Extra cash for me just to show off how smart I am to Uncle John. My career will take off for sure. “Cool. I can do that.”

“Nicki, how about we start right now?” Nicole nodded and walked with Uncle John to the computer in the corner. “Go ahead and sit Nicki.” She did, carefully, sitting like a lady so that her skirt did not ride up. “And you can put the CD in and the computer will start.” Nicole did that too and sure enough the computer screen came to life.

“So what do I do Uncle John?”

“Just follow the prompts. It is fairly self-explanatory. And be sure to use the headphones. I’ll be here working and I will let you know when it is time to leave.”

Nicole nodded, slid on the headphones and started to follow the screen. A page popped up with text and a voice over reading the text aloud too. “Hello. This is the BETA version of the ‘control program.’ Just follow along and give input as prompted. Be sure to listen, read, and watch carefully.” Nicole nodded and smiled. The voice was very calm and soothing, easy to follow. The page “flipped” and continued. “To help us understand our customers and our competitors, we must also understand ourselves. To do this, we need more information so that we can analyze the data and make decisions on what best suits our needs.”

Nicole followed along and the voice and text all made sense. Of course we need data and analysis to make informed decisions. She was intently focused as she knew Uncle John was counting on her insights. She even picked up a faint background noise although it was hard to make out. But somehow she knew that she had to listen even more carefully than she thought. The noise was the key to better understanding, she somehow sensed, almost as if the noise told her to listen more carefully.

“Let’s start with information about you, user. Type in your name, age, and gender.” Nicole did so, entering the details—Nicole Messer, 18, female. “Good. Because you are a female, you must be aware of the sexism that sometimes overtly, and sometimes insidiously, permeates the business world. While sexism is not to be tolerated, it is a fact of life and must be dealt with in some manner. A girl in the business world has to use the sexism she sees to her favor rather than let it control her.” Nicole nodded along. Obviously there is sexism. I feel it daily when the men stare at my chest. But this program is right, I may not be able to eradicate sexism, but I can use it to help me, and thus the company. “Sexism is first seen in the business world by the stares that men give girls.” Nicole nodded. Obviously. “But not every man stares. Some simply are better gentlemen. Some may be gay. Some may be so preoccupied with their work that they don’t even notice.” Nicole nodded along more. This was so true. Most men stared, but occasionally some did not. The faint noise seemed to agree somehow, even though there were no actual words or commands, although Nicole knew that any commands coming from the noise would undoubtedly be good ones to follow.

“So what can a girl in the business world do given these facts? First she needs to divide the men into those who stare overtly and those who do not. Knowing who the overt staring men are is crucial to finding out who are the most sexist men. Once that is known, then this detail will help determine how to manipulate those men, whether they be customers or competitors.” Wow. That makes sense, Nicole thought. But how do we do that?

“So let’s get more details. If you could pick a dress code for women in a company, what would you choose? Type in anything that you prefer.” Nicole thought about it. To defeat sexism, she thought, the best choice would be bland clothes. She typed it in—baggy jeans, sweatshirts, sneakers, minimal makeup, and plain hairdo. The more she thought, she even went to underwear—minimizer bras (just like the kind she wore to try to reduce the stares) and granny panties. She thought that way she would never have to wear stockings and a garter belt again.

After she entered the choices, the noise in the background suddenly grew a bit louder and almost like there was screaming. The screen and voice-over popped up with, “perhaps you are not interested in identifying sexists. Your ideas would keep sexists from revealing their true nature. They would remain ‘in the closet’ as it were and we would not be able to take advantage of their weakness, for sexism is a weakness, make no mistake about it.” Nicole immediately muttered to herself. Stupid. Of course. I knew that. If I don’t dress to attract stares, I’ll never reveal the sexist men. “Perhaps you might consider something else to wear. For example, do you have an ample bosom?” Nicole nodded blankly. If the computer could only see. “Almost as if on cue, the computer spoke/wrote. “Enter your bra size as well as provide visual proof.” Nicole stared at the screen. Visual proof? What does it want? Am I supposed to flash the screen? The computer screen suddenly showed Nicole herself on the built-in camera. “Type in your size and then hit enter when you can display your visual proof.” Well I guess that answers that. Nicole typed in 32DD and undid a few buttons and then opened the front of her dress to show her chest squished by her heavy bra. She hit the enter button and a flash went off. She blinked hard and then slowly buttoned back up.

The noise in the background grew more pleasant and the screen came back to life. “A 32DD size is a perfect size for you to use to your advantage. But the visual proof does not demonstrate the accuracy of your information. Please try again tomorrow.” The screen flickered several times before it faded out and Nicole just stared for a moment before she realized that the program was shut down. Wow. That was weird. She was trying to remember what the computer told her but for some reason couldn’t. Then she thought about the computer shutting down on her. She turned and saw Uncle John hard at work at his desk.

“Uncle John. I think I might have broken it.”

He looked up and smiled. “Broken? I doubt that Nicki. The program is designed to not overwhelm you in a single sitting. You must have really gotten far to be finished up with the first part so quickly. That’s fine work. But I expected nothing less from a smart young lady like yourself.” Nicole smiled wide. She didn’t break it. In fact, she went even faster than expected because she was so smart. Wow. That was kinda cool. But what did it say again? Nicole was struggling to recall what she told the computer and what she learned so far. But like Uncle John said, I must be doing it right. “Shall we call it a day young lady? I’ll take you home.”

Nicole walked with Uncle John to his car and sat down. She didn’t notice her skirt had got caught a bit on the seatbelt and held her skirt up to expose her yellow garter straps and stocking top of her nude stocking. “Thanks for trusting me Uncle John, and for giving me a chance.”

“Of course Nicki. I knew for some time now that you would be the kind of young lady that would be perfect for our office—smart, motivated, hard working. So full of potential.” He drove and they listened to classical music, the only kind Uncle John ever listened to. Even though it was a short drive—30 minutes—the long hours and comfort of the car, the peaceful music, all combined to cause Nicole to drift off. She dreamt of being Uncle John’s personal assistant. Tasked with doing not only all the grunt work but also the research and hard tasks of a top executive. She wore pretty dresses to work and was always ready to do anything the great man asked of her.

When the car stopped, she woke. “Oh wow. I must have been tired. Thank for the ride Uncle John.” Nicole unhooked her seatbelt and pulled her skirt down, which she noticed had ridden up as she sat there. Her yellow panties were slightly exposed along with her garter strap and stocking tops. For some reason it wasn’t that embarrassing that Uncle John could see. She blushed slightly and got out of the car. “Thanks for the ride. See you tomorrow.”

Nicole’s parents were already in their bedroom as it was late. She made herself a quick dinner and went to bed. For some reason, she decided to wear a frilly nightie to bed, rather than her normal t-shirt. She fell back into her dream of being Uncle John’s assistant. He regularly complimented her on her fine work and each day greeted her with a smile and a comment on how lovely she looked. She always worked hard for him and went out of her way to dress pretty as that was expected in such an office, and by Uncle John. She liked to make him smile by looking nice.

Tuesday

The next morning, Nicole got up and dressed. She thought about the work she did the night before with Uncle John as she dressed. She put on her blue garter belt with white stockings. Rather than granny panties and a minimizer bra, she decided that the matching lace blue panties and bra would make sense today for some reason. I guess I just want to feel pretty today. She frowned a bit once she put on her dress, however. Because the lace bra pushed her up some, the buttons would not close fully. Too much cleavage, she thought. Daddy will not like it. But I wanna wear this. He will just have to bite his tongue. A little cleavage never hurt anyone. I’m still a good girl. When she bent down to grab her shoes, she saw herself in her mirror across the way. Her dress hiked up so that even her panties could be seen. She giggled to herself. I best not bend over at work today. She found the right set of heels. Nothing fancy, just an extra inch or two. Being only 5′–1″, it couldn’t hurt.

At the breakfast table in the kitchen, Nicole’s mom smiled. “You look lovely dear.” Her dad, on the other hand, grumbled. “A little too revealing Nicki.”

“Don’t be such a fuddy duddy dad. It’s just a dress. I’m still you good girl, don’t you worry.” He grumbled more but said nothing else. They drove to work together and he went to the top floor to his office, while Nicole went to her cubicle a few floors down.

Nicole immediately set about her normal work duties. Copying documents, delivering and picking up intra-office mail, manning the phone, and running errands. She did her work well as normal and soon forgot about the “views” she might give depending on how she bent or walked or otherwise moved. She noticed the normal looks from the men, including one top executive who seemed to lurk in the supply room when Nicole had to gather up several reams of paper from the floor. She didn’t realize that he saw all of her stocking tops, garter straps and panties. She also didn’t notice the way her chest had extra bounce given the lace bra instead of her normal minimizer. She even had lunch with her dad, something they did at least twice per week, but noticed that they were interrupted constantly by other men who “needed” to talk to her dad but spent most of the time smiling down looking at her.

As the day ended, Nicole told her dad that she was going to work late again but that Uncle John would bring her home. She then went into his office and closed the door. “Hi Uncle John. I’m ready to continue if that’s OK.”

“Of course Nicki. Please go ahead while I work on this contract.” He was busy at his desk reading over documents with a highlighter in his hand.

Nicole sat at her computer, popped in the CD, and put on the headphones. The computer started up and soon the text and voice-over from yesterday returned. The odd background noise was also there and Nicole was sure if she listened close enough she could probably make out a voice, but that was silly—there was no voice with some sort of “I buried Paul” message. “Welcome back Miss Messer. Please continue where you left off.” Nicole sat there. Where I left off? What did I do last. I told it my name, my age, and my gender. Then I gave it my ideal dress code, which was stupid of me. I gave such a bad answer. Uncle John expects better than that from me. Then it told me to think about how I might dress in a different way. Then it mentioned my chest and … oh yeah. Now I remember. I told the computer I was a 32DD and it wanted proof but didn’t believe me because I was wearing my heavy bra. Yeah. That’s right. That’s why I wore my lace pushup bra today. She smiled to herself and opened up her dress front buttons down to her waist and then pulled open her dress for the camera in the computer to take a picture. There was a flash and Nicole sat still for a while in almost a daydream imagining how much she loved having such big boobs. She thought she heard footsteps too, but after she blinked she slowly buttoned back up and turned around to see Uncle John still hard at work at his desk. He didn’t see anything.

The computer started speaking and typing again. “Proof confirmed. 32DD.” Nicole smiled. She had proven she had big boobs to the computer. “Given your ample bosom Miss Messer, don’t you agree that using those breasts to your advantage will help determine which men are sexists?” Nicole nodded blankly to herself. “Thus the proper outfit for a girl with such bountiful boobs would be one which accentuated them. Would you not agree?” Nicole continued to nod. “Moreover, what if the sexist man is not a boob-man but an ass-man or a leg-man? Only an outfit that accentuated all of your attributes would be able to find all the sexist men.” Nicole kept listening thinking that everything the computer was saying made sense. “We suggest you consider a short dress or skirt, along with a lingerie set of lace bra, panties, and garter belt, together with stockings.” Nicole nodded along. Yes. In fact I wore just that today. I am smart like Uncle John says. It was almost as if the faint background noise was telling Nicole just that, that she was smart and was a good girl to dress properly. “Stand for inspection.” Nicole did so and smiled as she could tell the computer was going to take her picture. There was a flash and Nicole stood still for several minutes as she thought about how much she wants to find out what men are sexists and hopes she gets lots of stares to prove that most men are super sexist. “Remove your dress for further inspection.” Nicole absent-mindedly nodded and undid her dress buttons and let the dress fall to the floor. She stood there in her blue lingerie set with white stockings. She smiled while the screen flashed several times. After all the flashing, Nicole stood there with a blank expression and had a sense of footsteps like she did a few minutes earlier. But she otherwise felt like it was important that the computer assess her and her choice of lingerie. She hoped she looked good enough for sexist men to really want to stare at her. She even started feeling like the computer needed better pictures, and moved her body around to make sure there were plenty of angles of shots of her. The flashing was constant and she could not focus her eyes for some time. But she bent forward and could tell her boobs were almost popping out of her bra cups. She turned so the camera on the computer could get shots of her ass, and sideways so it could get the sense of what her boobs looked like when almost hanging down like udders, her bra barely containing them. She even made sure to use her hands to boost up her boobs more for one last picture. After all the flashing stopped, her smile vanished and she stood there again thinking how she wished Uncle John wasn’t so busy at his desk and would look up to see if she looked good enough to be stared at by his clients and competitors. She wanted him to be pleased with her so bad, and she was even starting to feel tingling. She reached down and rubbed the front of her panties for a minute or two and sure enough she could tell she was tingly for sure. She then bent down and grabbed her dress and slid it up, butting it up so that she had plenty of cleavage. She sat back down and then turned and saw Uncle John was still busy working. He never even noticed me. He must be so busy. Or maybe he doesn’t think I am worth staring at. I know he isn’t gay because I met his wife many times. I have got to figure out how to get his approval.

She smiled and stood up. “Uncle John, I think I have an idea about how we might understand our customers and competitors better.”

“Really? Well I am not surprised that you would think of something Nicki. You are such a bright young lady.”

She smiled back. “Well I’m just a girl Uncle John, but still I think I can help.”

“Well you are more than just a girl Nicki. You are a big girl, full of huge potential with enormous assets that this company, hell any company, would want to use.” Nicole smiled wider. I am a big girl—like 32 DD big. It’s funny because I know Uncle John doesn’t mean that, but the way he said those words, could mean big, big, big boobies too. She giggled in her head about being used too. Men should use me if they need to. “So tell me about your idea.”

“Well it seems like most companies are run by men.”

“Yes, that is true. Sexism and the proverbial ‘glass ceiling’ still keep talented women from running companies. Eventually that will change I am sure.”

“Yeah, but it’s true now and will be true for some time still. And if men run the companies—meaning they are our clients and our competitors, then we need to understand men to understand how to best serve our clients and take down our competition.”

Johnson sat back and smiled, stroking his chin. “Interesting. I guess that’s true. But of course this company is run by all men too. Don’t we already understand ourselves, and thus our clients and competition?”

“Well yeah, sort of. But the one thing men … well maybe not all men, but most … never consider is how they all think. And most think that we girls are just to look at. Just like you said Uncle John, sexism is still there. And part of that sexism is reducing women to objects.”

“Well I don’t see you as an object Nicki.”

“Yeah, because you are one of the few not-gay good guys. But most do. And I don’t like it of course. I mean it’s nice to see that I can make a man smile just be being pretty and all, but I still don’t like being an object … at least too much. But if I am seen that way by most men, I think we need to really find out for sure which men really are the true sexists. The ones who really reduce women to pure objects. Who see nothing of value … except like sex stuff … from a girl. If we can figure out who those men are, we can use that to our advantage because it’s like totally a weakness. I think so anyway.” Nice stood there with a hopeful look on her face, wanting to know if she was really onto something.

Johnson smiled wide. “Very interesting … and insightful Nicki. So we identify the sexist men?”

“Yeah.”

“But how?”

“Oh that’s the easy part Uncle John. Like I could dress in a way that makes men look. The ones who don’t look are either gay, too busy, or not sexists. The ones who really stare, they are the super sexist ones.”

“OK. But what about the busy ones? What if they are sexist too, but just didn’t show it that one time?”

Nicole stood there baffled. She stared off into space. Then it hit her. “I know. I could dress like super sexy like all the time. In fact, if I did that…” Nicole was really thinking hard now and wanting to impress Uncle John. “Then like even if we know who most of the sexists are, we can continue to identify them when new men come around.”

Johnson stroked his chin. “Very interesting. But … and I hate to say this Nicki since I’ve known you since you were a little girl … but do you think you can pull this off? I mean dress in such a way that will help us identify the sexist men. Particularly given that your dad works here too.”

“Wow. That’s a good point Uncle John. But what if I wore a nice pretty dress, like I have on today?”

Johnson looked her over as if he never did before. “Yes, that is a pretty dress.”

“And like see how I have lots of cleavage?” Nicole bent forward and her tits almost spilled out of her lace bra and half open dress front.

“Hmmmm, yes, I guess I can see that now that you point it out.”

Nicole blushed. “Oh Uncle John. You are such a good guy. But I can tell you that lots of men noticed earlier today when I came in. Anyway, my dad would never notice much. But if I undid a few buttons when he wasn’t around.” Nicole undid the top half of her dress and basically was topless except her bra. Her nipples were poking hard through the thin fabric of the lace cups.

Johnson smiled wide. “Oh I see. So you are dressed like a good girl, but can undo a few buttons and seem more … slutty.”

Nicole giggled. “Yeah, I guess so. Like totally slutty even. I mean this bra barely hides anything. See.” She leaned forward almost pushing her chest into his face. “Like I like totally like the kind of slutty girl that men can’t help but look at, especially if I wear a pretty lace bra and matching pretty lingerie.”

“Matching lingerie?”

“Oh yeah. Like a girl has to match in order to attract the men. See.” Nicole undid the rest of her dress buttons and her dress fell to the floor, so that all she was wearing was her blue lingerie and white stockings.

Johnson sat back and stared at Nicole’s chest, her panties, her legs, and smiled wide. “Well Nicki I think you might be onto something.”

Nicole smiled and clapped, her chest bouncing in her bra cups as she did. “Wow. Like really?”

“Yes, really. But there is only one way to test a theory.”

“Yeah. Exactly. It’s to … ummmmmm.”

“To try it out.”

“Oh yeah. Duh! I can be such a ditz sometimes Uncle John.”

“Nonsense Nicki. You were smart enough to come up with an idea that just might work. I am very proud of you.” Johnson smiled wide as he kept staring at his partner’s daughter standing there in her lingerie as if it were normal.

“Now be a good girl and get back to work while I review more of these contracts on my desk. And maybe you’ll think of more things.”

Nicole nodded and did just that, forgetting to even put on her dress. She slid on the headphones and got back to work. “Your outfit has been approved for identifying sexist men. Once identified it is important that the sexism of these men is used to the full advantage of the company.” Nicole nodded along. Yes. I must use these men for the company’s advantage. “For example, you can get them to agree to contractual terms that are more favorable to the company because they are not thinking straight.” Nicole nodded more. Yes, that makes sense. Men never think straight when they see a sexy slutty girl. But … she sat there with a blank look at the noise in her ears almost spoke to her. What if they want more? If the see me this way, they might think I am slutty, even though I am a good girl. And if I disappoint them, they will see through my trick, or worse, not want to do business with our company. But … Nicole started thinking harder using her best brain skills, well at least as much as a girl with big boobies can have … if I string them along and make them think I really am a slut, then I can really help the company. Yeah, I have to make them think I really am a total slut. I mean I really am a good girl, but I could totally make those men, the competitors and the clients, think I am a slut. But what do sluts do anyway? I mean these men are married, most of them are I am sure. They get sex all the time from their wives. I think so. Isn’t that what wives do? I wonder what wives don’t … Nicole gasped as she sat there. She figured it out. She heard about how girls stop doing certain things once they get married because they are dirty things, naughty things, demeaning things. Like oral sex things. And letting a guy finish on her things. Nicole scrunched up her face. Yeah I would totally not do that either if I were married. It’s gross. But I bet guys still like things like that. And the girls who do that for men are … sluts! Aha!!! I figured it out. I have to make sure the men get the slutty things their wives don’t do for them. Then she frowned. Wait. I’ve never done that before. I bet I do it wrong and then that will make the men mad at me even more than if I never did it at all. I have to figure out how to get good at oral things and boob things and all the other things that sluts do for men. But what if I’m totally wrong about the oral thing too? Oh god, I am so confused.

The computer hummed and then said/wrote. “Congratulations Nicole, you have reached the next level of understanding. We will see you tomorrow.” The computer then flashed several times. Nicole blinked several times herself and then smiled. She got up from her chair and approached her boss.

“Uncle John. Is it time to go yet? I think I finished up for today and I really need to get home to study up on some things.”

“Of course Nicki. Let’s get you home.” They started to walk out then he stopped her. “Perhaps you should put your dress back on Nicki. While it’s ok to take it off in here, some of the janitors might not understand.”

Nicole giggled. “Oh yeah. I guess I was just comfortable with it off.” She bent over and picked it up and slid it on. She buttoned the front to just below her chest and then left with Johnson.

Once they were in the car, Nicole looked over. “Can I ask you a question Uncle John?”

“Of course Nicki.”

“Well it’s sort of personal and a bit embarrassing, but I think this information will help me with the project.”

“Go ahead Nicki, you can ask me anything.”

“Well men like … ummm how do I say it … Oral … right? Like oral sex?”

“Well of course Nicki. Oral sex is one of the great pleasures in life.”

“Yeah, but like once you get … like old… and stuff … do you like still get to have it?”

He laughed. “Well you weren’t kidding Nicki. This is quite personal. But I did tell you to ask anything, so it’s only fair I answer. I can put it this way. There are different types of girls. Some girls never give oral sex to their man. They just won’t. I am told it is because they don’t like it and because they think it is demeaning. Probably about 20% of girls are like this. The next group will do so, but reluctantly, and almost never after they get married. These girls are the most common. Probably like 75% of all women. Frankly Mrs. Johnson fits in there. The issue for men of course is that they thought they married a girl who would do so, and turns out they were essentially lied to by the girl.”

Nicole nodded. “Well lying is bad. Those girls should have just never done it, or just keep doing it. But what about the last 5%”

“Oh those are the girls who give oral sex and after the first time, sometimes after a few times, they realize that not only did she make a man very happy, but she enjoyed it herself—in fact quite a bit. Typically these girls don’t even know they are this way until they are about 18 or 19 years old. They usually have larger chests too, as the gene that causes large breasts also causes what the medical professional call “protein addiction,” or the need to have cum in and on them as often as possible. In fact, the more I think about it, it probably isn’t even 5%. It’s more like 1% or less than 1% of all girls who are like this. These girls are of course “popular” with the men, but more importantly, happier because they get the vital proteins that semen contains that most girls need but few realize they need it. Those vital proteins are the key to happiness for most girls. I am also told these girl scan actual have an orgasm simply by giving oral sex.”

Nicole stared wide eyed. “Really? Like less than 1% but every girl should be that way because it’s healthy? Wow! I never knew.”

“Of course there are variations on this type, as no two persons are the same. For example, some of those 1 percenters can use their skills for other purposes. Like for business purposes, or educational, even entertainment.”

Nicole nodded. Like if I am like that, I could use that skill for my business purpose of finding the sexist men. I’ll have to think that over before I talk to Uncle John about it. “But like Uncle John, if it’s important that women get semen, you know, cum, in them and on them, shouldn’t all us girls naturally be that way—like a survival instinct?”

“Very impressive Nicki. That’s good thinking.” Nice smiled, proud. “But because of vitamins and supplements, some dietary changes, and more so, social shaming, most girls are never told of this need and by the time they might think they are one of the 1%, they are afraid to come to terms with it and use other sources for their daily protein needs.”

“You mean like society tells girl that giving oral sex is dirty? Things like that?”

“Exactly Nicki. I am curious though. Why do you ask?”

“Oh no real reason. I was just thinking about something about work and sexist men and then I have been thinking about an idea, but I needed some information and this will help me figure it out.”

“Well like I have said many times Nicki, you never cease to impress me with your thoughtful determination.” He pulled the car into the driveway. “Here you go. See you at work tomorrow.”

Nicole leaned over and kissed him on his cheek. “Thanks Uncle John. I really appreciate all the help and trust in me to help out the company.” She “accidentally” placed her hand on his lap as she leaned over and felt a slight hardness. She blushed and then left the car. He smiled as she left. It’s all going along as planned.

Nicole saw that her parents already went to bed but could hear some noise coming from their bed room. She went upstairs and heard her dad’s voice say, “That’s a good girl. You know how much I love it when you take it deep honey.” Nicole put her hand to her mouth to suppress a giggle. Mom is sucking dad. She must be a 1% girl. She has big boobs too. Bigger than mine. I wonder if I have the gene?

She crept down the hall and went to her room. She put on her nightie and laid in her bed. Wow. Maybe I am born to be a … what did he say? … oh yeah, a protein addiction girl. I wonder what cum tastes like. Mom must love it. No wonder she is so healthy. God I need to find out. Nicole slowly started sucking on her own finger imagining it was a penis of an important man who was a customer. She started imagining him praising her for being a 1% girl, a good girl. Soon Nicole drifted off imagining over and over. As she dreamed, she was with Uncle John. She was wearing just her lingerie and he was telling her about how long it had been since he got oral sex. He used the word “blowjob.” He told Nicole that she needed to blow him or he would burst. She wanted to do so but was afraid, so she used her chest instead of her mouth. She even took off her bra and let Uncle John play with her boobs. He came on her chest and told her how pretty she looked with cum all over her boobs, although he said “massive titties,” which made Nicole happy. She loved having massive titties that made Uncle John happy.

Wednesday

The next day, Nicole woke up. Her hand was under her panties again and she knew she had a … gasp … sex dream. She giggled. Then she got dressed. She knew she needed to go shopping for more sexy dresses and lingerie, but she had a red lingerie set with black stockings, so she put it on. The bra was a shelf bra that did not cover her nipples, but at least her dress did. It was the kind that zip in the back but still had ample cleavage. She could see that her garter straps were hidden because it was slightly longer than yesterday’s dress. But when she sat down, it rode up so high that her panties could be seen. She blushed, even though she was alone. This dress is perfect for identifying sexist men. But I have to ask Uncle John about my other idea.

Her dad frowned at her outfit again, but she just smiled and called him old and out of touch. She kissed his cheek as she got off the elevator on her way to her cubicle. She got plenty of whistles, which she realized meant that there were sexists working here at the company too. There was an email from Uncle John asking her to come in first thing in the morning. So rather than deliver mail, she went to his office. I bet he has an important project for me.

She went into his office and closed the door. “Good morning Uncle John.”

He looked up and smiled. “Good morning Nicki. Thank you for coming in here early. I know you have other work to do, but I was thinking about our conversation last night.”

“Yeah me too. Which is why I was going to ask you more about oral sex things. You know blowjobs.” She had a hopeful look on her face, so eager to learn.

“Oh yes. Well that’s what I wanted to discuss too. I don’t want you to think I have put you in any category. The 20% girls, the 1% girls, or the middle girls. Every girl should find out for herself who she is.”

“That’s funny Uncle John because I was thinking that way too. I mean, I am who I am. But I don’t know who I am. So I was going to ask if you knew how girls go about getting a guy to let her practice on him to find out. I mean I think it is time I found out. But I kinda think I might be a 1% girl because of my chest and stuff.” Nicole pushed out her chest.

He stared at her as if looking over an important document. “You know Nicki, I never noticed before. But I guess you do have a large chest. You must be a C cup.”

“Oh god Uncle John. Not even close. You men never know about these things. I am a 32DD. That’s like bigger than a D, and Ds are the biggest. So I am like bigger than big.”

“DD? You don’t say. You aren’t trying to pull one over on me Nicki, are you?”

“No really. Here I’ll show you.” Nicole unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall. “See.” She pushed out her chest, her nipples hard in the cool air, and out of the bra cup of the shelf bra.

“Well yes, I guess they do seem large. But how do I know the size.”

Nicole scrunched her face and the smiled. “Here. Look.” She reached behind herself and unhooked her bra and slid it off. Then she handed it to him. “See. On the tag. 32DD.”

He looked carefully at the tag and then nodded. “So it seems. I guess you are bigger than big. I guess I can really see that now.” He looked at her bare chest. Nicole blushed and then smiled and giggled.

“Careful Uncle John or I might think you are one of the sexist men.”

“Not to worry Nicki.”

“I know. Just kidding. But like anyway, how do I get a guy to let me find out if I have the blowjob gene to be a 1% girl or if I am one of the others? Like I really want to blow a guy as soon as possible because then I can know whether my plan to help the company will work.”

“Your plan?”

“Oh yeah. Like totally. That was what I was thinking about last night.” Nicole talked so excitedly that her tits bounced. “See, if I dress sexy then maybe some guys will look. Those are the easy ones to identify. But the others. I have to see if they notice and the one way to see that is if they get … you know ... like excited and stuff.”

“You mean if they get an erection.”

Nicole blushed. “Yeah. One of those. And if they think I’m a slut and get an erection, then I have to … you know … use my mouth. Because if I don’t, then they will realize the truth, that I’m not a slut, and just pretending to be one. Then if they know I’m not a slut, they will know I was trying to trap them. So I have to … you know ... complete the process and let them really think I am a total slut. And total sluts give businessmen blowjobs like all the time. But I don’t want to do that if I’m no good at it. But if I am a 1% girl, then I will be good at it. So you see, to be good, I need to be a 1% girl, but to find out if I am a 1% girl, I need to blow a guy like now.”

“Your logic is infallible Nicki. I totally understand.”

“Yeah. I really thought it through.” Nicole smiled at seeing how smart and logical she was and that Uncle John noticed this about her.

“Well I don’t know. I guess you could … no wait. That won’t work. But if you … no wait, that won’t work either. That’s a real puzzler Nicki and frankly I am a little off today too as Mrs. Johnson hasn’t … (he winked) … you know for a while. My brain gets goofy if I haven’t had a blowjob for a while.”

“Hey, I have an idea. Maybe if I gave you a blowjob then you could think better and then you could help me find a guy to give a blowjob to.”

He smiled a bit and thought hard about it. “Hmmmmm, you might be onto something Nicki. I guess that makes sense, and after all, I got you into this special project to take advantage of your brains. So it would be stupid of me to not let us try out your brilliant ideas.” Nicole nodded excitedly. “Ok ok, I will let you give me a blowjob so I can think better and then we can come up with a way to get a guy to let you practice on him.”

Nicole smiled wide. “Really? Like wow, Uncle John. Thanks. Hey… wait… if I am giving you a …” She scrunched up her face. “No wait. Never mind, that’s silly. “Ok, like how do I start?”

“Well Nicki. First a girl like you with a C cup… I mean D Cup .. errr DD cup, should always have her bra off. Luckily you already do.” Nicole smiled wide. She must be a 1% girl. Only us 1% girls would do that without even being aware, it’s just natural. “Then she should kneel down in front of where the man sits.” Nicole nodded and knelt in front of Johnson. “Then she needs to smile and look into his eyes while she undoes his fly. That is always tricky because you want to keep eye contact, but you might need to look down to see where your hands are working. It just takes practice, which you’ll get once you find a guy to blow for practice.” Nicole nodded, taking in this important information. She wants to be good enough to find a practice partner so she can eventually give her first blowjob. For now, though, I have Uncle John helping me, which is nice of him. She looked up and smiled wide. She reached down and fumbled around Uncle John’s lap. She was struggling to find his fly and eventually panicked and started to just mover her hands all over.

“Relax Nicki. You’ll get it soon enough. How about you look down to see what you are doing and then when you get that done, you can look back up at me. Ok?” Nicole nodded. He is so understanding. Maybe once I am good enough I can even give Uncle John a blowjob. Wait. Is that what I’m doing right … she scrunched up her nose again. No, that’s not it. She looked down and saw his fly. His pants were popped up too, like a tent. She giggled but knew Uncle John was a good guy, so he must be trying to help me by getting an erection for me. He is so nice. Once she got the fly down, she looked back up and smiled, hopefully. “Good girl. You are doing just fine. Now, using your hand, reach in and see if you can find my penis.” Nicole nodded. She was scared but tried not to let it show. She had never really seen one before and was certain that Uncle John’s penis must be really good. She looked down and touched it. It was warm and hard, but still soft in a way. It was difficult to explain, but she definitely found it.

“Got it!” She grabbed it with her hand.

“Good girl. In fact, I should tell you Nicki that when a man calls you a good girl, that is a very high compliment.” Nicole smiled wide. Wow. I’m a good girl, and I heard dad call mom one the other night. I know I am a 1% girl. I just know it. “If he grabs your boobs, then that is another way he is telling you how well you are doing.”

Nicole nodded again. More important info to remember. Wait. Uncle John isn’t grabbing my boobs. Maybe I am doing it wrong. But he called me a good girl, so maybe … this is so confusing. She had an idea. She took her other hand and grabbed one of Uncle John’s hands and guided it to her boob. She looked up innocently hoping that he understood how badly she wanted to do this correctly. He smiled down at her and softly squeezed and Nicole instantly felt a tingle between her legs. Oh my god. Uncle John is making me wet. I know he doesn’t mean to, but I can’t help it. He said 1% girls get wet, even orgasm from giving oral sex. I’m not even doing that yet but I’m getting wet just from him touching my boobies. I am so much one of those girls. Everything points to it.

Nicole started moaning and Uncle John started squeezing her boobs harder. God. He’s gonna make me have a … a … a… oh god …. Nicole moaned loudly and collapsed, her mouth open in a loud moan when suddenly she felt a thick warm thing enter her mouth as she collapsed in his lap. She moaned more as the thing throbbed in her mouth making her feel more tingling between her legs. She kept moaning and felt Uncle John’s hand try to calm her by stroking her hair and then suddenly she felt a squirt in her mouth. Then another and another as warm salty squirts filled her mouth and she felt her tingling intensify before she … oh god … yessssssss…..

Nicole did not pass out, but she was not fully awe of what was going on other than the intense pleasure she felt. She started to regain her composure, her head laying in Uncle John’s lap. She saw Uncle John’s penis was all small and soft and dripping in his lap. She felt so good, but then realized she didn’t even get to find out if she was a 1% girl because she got too excited from Uncle John touching her boobies and never helped him relax so he could think of a way to get a guy to volunteer to offer to let her give him a blowjob. She looked up frowning. “I did bad, didn’t I?”

“Not to worry Nicki. You tried really hard. But I promise we can try again later. Rome wasn’t built in a day and I never expected you to … oh say … I dunno, deep throat me and cum yourself while I filled her face with warm jizz.”

Nicole giggled and smiled. “Uncle John, you are so funny. You’re just talking that way to make me feel better. I know you don’t use words like that. Only sexist men talk that way.”

“Of course you’re right Nicki. But remember, sometimes when a girl gives a man oral sex, which means the man is a total sexist for sure, then he will sometimes say things that sound …” he lowered his voice to a whisper … “dirty.”

Nicole giggled more. “Dirty. You are so funny Uncle John. Like what? Call me names too?”

“Actually yes. If you are doing it right, you might get called good girl, of course. But you might get called a cocksucker. A slut. A whore. Even a dumb cum toy.”

Nicole smiled and giggled more. “So if I dress right but a guy doesn’t look at me I can prove he is a sexist by sucking his penis.”

“His cock, Nicki. Call it what it is, a cock.”

She blushed by said it. “Cock.” She smiled and giggled more. “So I like suck his cock, and if he calls me a ‘cum whore’ and grabs my boobies.”

“Your tits Nicki. They are tits.”

She giggled and blushed again. “Tits. So he grabs my tits. And if I can get him to do that, then I can prove he is a sexist man.”

“Exactly Nicki. But you can never let on. You can’t just stop. You have to let him cum … maybe even all over you. Otherwise he will know you were tricking him into revealing his true personality as a sexist. You have to stay in character as a cocksucking dumb slut. Only after the man leaves, then you can report the behavior to me, and we can use it to our advantage.”

Nicole nodded. It totally made sense. She smacked her lips at the funny taste in her mouth which she had no idea where it came from. She wished Uncle John was a bit of a sexist so she could suck his cock right now, even though it was all soft now and dripping a clear ooze. She thought it would be good of her to clean it before she put it back, so she rolled her tongue over the tip to get the ooze off before putting it back in his pants. “Promise you will let me help you relax later Uncle John so that we can then think if ways to getting a guy to let me blow him? Please promise.”

“I promise Nicki. Now me a good girl … “ He smiled and whispered. “… I’ll even let you be a good little cocksucking whore later, but put your bra and dress back on and we can continue working on the project.”

Nicole giggled. It was nice of Uncle John to call me names to make me feel better. Still I let him down. I will do better. She put on her bra. It still didn’t cover her nipples. Then her dress. She went to her computer in the corner of the office and put on the headphones. The computer started up. “Welcome back Nicole. You look very pretty today. I hope you wore a proper outfit. Nicole smiled and nodded and immediately stood up, turning around so the computer could see her entire outfit. She then undid the zipper and let her dress fall because she knew the computer would need to see her lingerie. “Yes, outfit approved. You may sit.” Nicole did so without putting her dress back on, as there was just too much to learn and no time to waste.

“How many cocks have you sucked so far?”

Nicole frowned when she told the computer that she had never done it yet.

“How many men have cum in your mouth or on your face and tits?”

Nicole frowned more. She told the computer zero again.

“Please report to the instruction zone for more training.” The computer flashed for several minutes before shutting down. Nicole blinked and then walked over wearing just her lingerie to Uncle John.

“Uncle John?” He looked up but his face did not change, which was upsetting as Nicole had hoped he might have noticed her in her lingerie. “I’m supposed to report to the ‘instruction zone.’ Do you know where that is?”

“Oh yes Nicki. See over there, in the other corner of my office.” He pointed and the corner had a folded screen stretched open. “Behind the screen is an area for girl who are working on skill enhancement. The computer must think you need some help. Anyway, behind the screen there is an area with simulation of real life, even though it’s all fake. I am sure it is self-explanatory.”

Nicole nodded and slowly walked over. She turned and smiled at Uncle John and was pleased that he was watching her walk. She went behind the screen and all she saw was a set of pillow of the floor, with a sign that said “kneel here.” That’s weird, but the computer must know something. Nicole knelt down wondering what skills she might learn. Suddenly, a panel on the wall dropped and there was a hole in the wall. Nicole looked and scrunched up her face again. What is in there? She leaned forward to look in and then a very real looking penis … err cock … popped through the hole. Nicole knew it was fake because this was just a simulation. But it was so realistic. She reached up to touch it and it was hard and warm, yet kind of soft too, just like what she felt in Uncle John’s pants. She even heard a soft moan when she touched it. It hit her. This is to train me to give blowjobs! I mean I would rather train with a real guy. And once I can get Uncle John to relax by sing my mouth on him then he can help me think of a way to get guys to volunteer to let me suck them off. But this is a nice way to practice too. She kissed the head. Then she slowly kissed down the sides. I wish I knew what I was doing. I mean I must be a natural—a 1% girl—because of my huge tits and the way I came just from Uncle John touching them, but still I need someone to coach me. Maybe if I … Nicole opened her mouth and slowly took the head in her mouth. Wow. If I didn’t know better I might think this was a real cock. I hope it’s close to real because this tastes so good. She heard another moan on the other side of the wall and was encouraged. Wow. This training wall is so realistic. It sounds like a guy is really there. Maybe I should … Nicole started bobbing her head back and forth and she started to get wet herself. Oh god, this just feels right. Like I was meant to kneel down and bob my head on a cock. I wish I had a real one to suck on. She bobbed faster and faster. She felt her tits bouncing in her bra and because the cups were so small, they popped out and were swaying back and forth. Nicole slid a hand to her panties and could feel how wet she was getting again, just like when Uncle John touched my tits. She was lost in the thrill and stopped worrying about whether she was doing it right then suddenly the fake cock jerked inside her mouth. She was scared she did something wrong and pulled back. She looked at it, so thick and real looking. It even had a little slit in the middle of the head that even seemed like it was oozing. I wonder if that’s is my saliva. She looked closer when the fake cock shot out a thick white cream. A big glob right on her eyelid. Then another. She back away. Oh my god. I broke it. Another gob hit her nose and then more arced out and hit her tits. She could taste a glob dripping off her nose to her lips. Oh wow. This fake cum tastes even better than the fake cock. She leaned forward and started to suck and suck on it hoping to get more of the cream. Oh god. It is so good. She sucked and sucked and suddenly the fake cock started shrinking. And then it slid out of her mouth.

She knelt there. Wow. I wonder if that was what giving a real blowjob feels like? I’ll have to ask Uncl… Another fake cock popped through the hole. This one was darker and bigger. She smiled. Wow. This is like so realistic. She knew how to make it happy and she repeated what she learned from the last one. She struggled to put it all in her mouth. She felt like she was failing because she couldn’t do it, but she heard the fake moan from the wall, so maybe it is ok. She bobbed faster and faster. But the fake cock never gave her the cream. She pulled off and saw that there were even fake balls in a hairy sack underneath. She started to lick them and soon found something that she liked to taste as much as fake cock, fake balls, She licked and licked and heard the wall moan and soon felt the fake cock spurt fake cum out. It was hitting the side of her face as she kept licking the balls. It was rolling all over her hair and down her chest. She finally slid her mouth back on to drain it of the cream.

After 3 more fake cocks, the hole in the wall closed up. Nicole came herself 3 times and was covered in the sticky fake cream. She was even surer that when she finally got a chance to suck a cock, she would be able to do it well. When she stood up, she saw Uncle John standing there against the screen. He was smiling. “I see you have been doing extra training.”

Nicole nodded and smiled. It was ok that Uncle John can see her in just her lingerie, even with her tits out of the bra cups and her panties soaked and her face dripping of fake cum. He isn’t a sexist and won’t care. “Yeah. The computer said it was a good idea.”

“I can see that. You even have reward cream on you.”

“Reward cream? Is that what this is called? It’s like really cool. I like it on me. It makes me feel like I am finally being useful for the company.”

Suddenly the hole in the wall opened again but the sign changed from “kneel here” to “bend forward.” “Uncle John? What do I do?”

“I guess you do as you are told like a good girl. But I can stay to help.”

“Can you? You are so nice.” Nicole bent forward with her ass against the wall. Luckily Uncle John is here to help. He came over and held her so she didn’t tip over as she bent forward at her waist. Nicole giggled because she notice Uncle John’s fly, which she was facing, was down. Those old men are always so forgetful. She felt her panties were being tugged at when suddenly a big pressure was at her vagina … err her pussy. She would have to try harder to remember the right words, cock, pussy, dumb cocksucking whore. She held onto Uncle John and even pressed her face into his pants as he stood there.

“Don’t worry Nicki. I am sure you will do just fine.” She looked up with hopeful eyes and nodded. The pressure was growing when suddenly it like … busted her open, but in such a good way. “Oh god. Uncle John. That feels so good.” Her voice was muffled as she pushed her face into his pants, which were suddenly bulging out. Oh god, Uncle John is faking an erection for me to help me. He is so nice. Soon his cock was popping through his open fly against her cheek. She could feel so much pleasure in her panties and she wanted to cream for joy but knew that she shouldn’t make lots of noise. Then it hit her. She opened her mouth to use Uncle John’s cock muffle her moans.

This was perfect as Nicole had what she assumed was a fake cock pounding her from behind and Uncle John’s cock in her mouth to make sure she didn’t tip over and her screams didn’t get too loud. Which was a good thing because she could feel another … oh fuck … she yelled hard although it was really a hard hum over Uncle John’s cock as she could feel her pussy spasm and flood. Oh fuck, this feel s so … then she felt Uncle John’s cock start to throb more in her mouth and soon she was swallowing cream cumming out. Oh god, oh god, oh god, I’m gonna … and again Nicole started to lose herself and felt an orgasm overtake her completely.

She looked up. She was on her back. Her tits were out of her bra cups. Her panties were at her ankles. Uncle John was standing above her smiling down. “Oh good. You’re ok. You gave me a scare Nicki.”

“Oh god, Uncle John, what happened. I never felt so good before in my life.”

“I think you just completed the training for our program and must have been hit with so much joy from that.”

Nicole nodded dumbly. “Uh huh. Did I … like, suck your cock too Uncle John? I kinda think I might have.”

“Don’t be silly Nicki. I was just balancing you so you didn’t tip over.”

“Oh yeah. I guess that’s right.” I feel so silly around him. I mean I thought his cock popped in my mouth and even cum shot inside me, but he is not a sexist, so no way that happened. I’m so silly. Like earlier today when I was going to suck him off to help him think better but ended up collapsing mouth open in his lap and passing out from him touching my tits. Eventually I am going to suck off Uncle John so he can help me.

“How about we call it a day Nicki and tomorrow we can come up with a plan to help you find a real guy with a real cock to practice your blowjob skills.”

She nodded. She thought she might have blown several guys today, even Uncle John … twice. But that was silly. She just practiced on fake cocks. She needed to practice for real.

“And don’t forget, I’m coming to your house for dinner tonight with your parents. So I’ll see you then too. But remember, your dad still thinks you are a good girl, which of course you are. But he doesn’t know about our plan to have you pretend to be a cocksucking, cum hungry dumb little whore, so be sure not to let on that you might be acting like a stupid little slut at work.”

Nicole giggled and nodded. Uncle John was so funny you pretend to call me those names, to help give me encouragement. “Ok Uncle John. I’ll see you tonight.” Nicole got up and started to leave.

“Don’t forget to tuck in those puppies and put on your dress Nicki.” He made a hand gesture toward his chest. Nicole giggled and nodded. Oh yeah, I better tuck my monster titties and put my dress on.

She did just that and went home, not realizing her face and hair had gobs of cum streaked across.

Wednesday night

She got home and took a shower and put on pretty lingerie since there were guests coming tonight. Then a pretty dress. Her parents got home soon after. Her mom told her she looked very pretty. Her dad mumbled something about “modesty taking a vacation.”

Uncle John and his wife arrived. So did a few other important businessmen from town, with their wives too. Nicole sat quietly while the businessmen spoke during dinner. The wives mostly tuned out the men and talked amongst themselves but Nicole was interested in what the men were talking about since she planned on being a businesswoman soon.

Finally Uncle John mentioned how Nicole had been interning at the company that he and daddy owned and ran and how well she was doing. She blushed and noticed the men were paying particular attention to chest. She wondered if she was identifying some sexist men. Uncle John told her dad how well she was doing and how she was working on a special project, although any details could not be discussed outside the office. Nicole’s dad grudgingly smiled but the other men seemed impressed and Nicole blushed more but felt very proud.

After dinner ended, Nicole’s mom and the other wives started to clear the tables and Nicole helped too, but soon asked her mom if it was ok to sit and listen to the men talk business. Her mom understood and told her to go into the den to listen quietly.

Nicole smiled and walked to the den when she saw Mr. Wilson walking by.

“Oh excuse me Nicole. I was headed to the bathroom. It’s down the hall, is it?”

“Oh yes sir Mr. Wilson, it’s …” Nicole started to point but then had a great idea. “I’ll show you sir.” She led him down the hall, but past the bathroom and towards her bedroom. “Mr. Wilson sir, I know this is a bit direct, but as Uncle Jo… errr Mr. Johnson was saying, I am working on a special project at work and was wondering if you might help me.”

“Well of course Nicole, if I can.”

Nicole smiled as she saw his eyes on her chest. She had him. He was a sexist. She would have to play it cool though. She slowly closed her bedroom door. “Just have a seat on the edge of my bed sir.”

He looked at her oddly, but did as she requested.

“You see sir, I’m a cum hungry slut.” Nicole tried real hard to not blush and be all business so he wouldn’t know she was only pretending to be a cum hungry slut. “And I just need …” She dropped her dress quickly revealing her lingerie. “… some real man cum.” She knelt down as she looked up and saw Mr. Wilson’s jaw wide open. He was definitely a sexist, she could tell. She fumbled with his fly and had to look down briefly to get her hands on the zipper, but quickly looked back up at him. “You can play with my tits if you’d like. I prefer men who play with them when I suck their cocks.”

Wilson was so shocked that he just stared but soon had his hands on the massive juggs that he first saw a few years ago when Nicole started to grow. His cock was quickly fished out by the young woman and soon her mouth engulfed it. “Oh fuck yessssssssssssssss.” He squeezed her tits harder and pinched her nipples and felt her mouth hum on his cock. Damn, she is a cum hungry slut. He put one hand on her head and started to guide her pace. His cock throbbed in her mouth. She was so eager, she was bouncing too fast, but he slowed her down. She eventually got into a nice rhythm and his cock got closer and closer. She was moaning in pleasure, confirming to him how much she loved doing this. He grunted hard as he felt … ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. He placed a hand on her head and emptied his cock into her mouth. She gagged slightly but soon was slurping and sucking, as he rbody was bucking too from her own intense orgasm. He leaned back on her bed as she drained him like the slut that she claimed to be.

When she finally lifted her head, a string of cum dripped from her lip and stuck to her chin. She smiled wide. “Thanks Mr. Wilson. That was very helpful.” She tucked her tits back into her bra cups and slid on her dress and was out of the room before he said a word.

Nicole smiled as she walked down the hall, the taste of cock and cum still in her mouth. She got wet, like super wet. She came hard. That must be what it feels like to work hard and work well. Better, I did it. I finally sucked off a real cock of a real sexist man. She entered the den and saw her dad, Uncle John, and the other businessman, Mr. Stevens, talking. She walked up and smiled. “Can I talk to you for just a second Uncle John?”

“Of course.” He stood and walked over to her.

She cupped a hand over his ear and whispered, “Mr. Wilson is one of them. You know a sexist.”

Johnson smiled and pulled back a bit. Speaking softly, “how do you know?”

She whispered back to him. “Because he stared and when I sucked his cock, he came in my mouth.”

Johnson smiled more. She took to the programing even better than he could have hoped. “I will make a note of that for our future dealings with him. Good work Nicki.” He then returned to the other men just as Wilson walked back in to join them. Nicole smiled wide at the man and he smiled back. He has no idea I outed him as a sexist. I totally tricked him.

As the evening wore on, Nicole grew tired and excused herself to her room. She began to undress, first her dress, then her bra, then her panties, when there was a soft knock on her door. Mom must be coming in to say goodnight. Nicole opened the door but it was Mr. Stevens, not her mom. She smiled at him, wearing just her garter belt and stockings. He was staring at her exposed tits. “Excuse me Nicole, but Mr. Wilson told me something in private and I was thinking …”

Nicole rushed him in and closed the door. 10 minutes later, he slowly walked out as Nicole lay on her bed covered in the man’s cum. He exploded between her tits all over her face and into her hair. Before he exploded, when he called her a whore, she came hard herself. It was the extra encouragement she learned from Uncle John. Name calling meant she had totally done her job.

She went to sleep, keeping her stockings and garter belt on, and leaving the cum stuck to her as a special reminder to her of what a good worker she was for Uncle John.

Thursday

The next morning, Uncle John thanked Nicole for her hard work by fucking her over his desk. Luckily Nicole ran out of sexy lingerie, so she only had on a dress and a garter belt with stockings, so it was easier for him to have access. He told her that a good office girl who is a cocksucking slut always takes her “thank yous” in fucks. Nicole was happy to do so because, as Uncle John did not know, because she never told him, she came herself too. She liked getting fucked by an older important man, whether he was a sexist like Wilson and Stevens, or a good guy like Uncle John. Nicole could cum just about anytime an old man looked at her, touched her, fucked her, or her favorite, slid his cock between her tits or into her mouth.

It also made sense that she should take her “thank yous” in fucks because she had to keep pretending she was a dumb whore. He even helped encourage her by calling names every time he thanked her. She liked “big titted cum rag” because it was cute because and not sexist.

She also learned that because she was so successful with Wilson and Stevens the night before that she didn’t even need to practice cocksucking with another guy. But just to be safe, Uncle John agreed that starting tomorrow, every day she could come in for a blowjob test with him to make sure her skills are polished. He promised to call her names so she could practice hearing them too.

Epilogue

Johnson also sent Nicole to special meetings with several clients and competitors. Each meeting was under the guise that Nicole was collecting a fee. The man would give her $200. Then she would pretend to be a cock sucking slut and blow the man. She would then report the man as a sexist to Uncle John. She would give him the $200 so the books looked like she was collecting a debt. She did get to keep 10% for share however. Something about a “ho’s cut,” whatever that was.

Nicole kept this up for a few months as an intern before she was hired as a full time associate. The pay was a bit better, and she even got to keep 20% of the “fake debt.” Soon, she was so busy working on these projects that about all she did was identify sexist men and give head. It was a great job because of the cool outfits and all the cocksucking—she still never told Uncle John how much she cums when she gives head. She tries to keep her moans to a minimum when she practices on him and only every once in a while does she pass out from orgasms when she practices on him. She loves her job and is really good at it. In the past 15-20 years now, she has exposed almost half the men in town as sexists—some had to be exposed several times over because, as Uncle John told her, they claimed to be reformed. But each time, they reveal their true selves.

She still lunches with her dad, who is semi-retired now. He grumbles about her outfits still, but she always gently kisses his cheek and promises that she is still his good girl.