The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nicole Meets Santa

Nicole Messer giggled to herself. This really was silly. She was 22 years old after all, and a college senior who had already obtained a job offer at a top company upon graduation. Still, she did love Christmas. It had been a tradition since she could first remember—she’d put on her PJs, set out milk and cookies, lay on the sofa near the tree, and hope to stay awake long enough to meet Santa. Of course, as a child, every year she’d always fall asleep, her mom and dad would carry her to bed, and sure enough, there would be gifts under the tree the next morning. After her mom died when she was six, it was just her dad who carried her off to bed. When she got old enough to understand the “truth,” her dad insisted she continue the tradition, even going so far as to insist that Santa was real. When she was a teenager, she even hated it—as what teenager doesn’t hate whatever their parents make them do? It was even a bit embarrassing, as she had to wear a “little girl” PJ set for Christmas as part of the tradition. When she was 5, sure, a little nightie and frilly panties that said “Santa’s Good Girl” was cute. But to have to do that as a teen, especially when her chest was … blossoming, was super embarrassing as her nighties were always a bit sheer and her chest was a B one year as a 12 year old and a D the very next. She was a DD by 18. Having her dad have to see her like that—well it was … weird. But her dad was always cool about it either not noticing because he was old, or at least doing a very good job pretending not to notice so as to not embarrass his only child.

Now as a young woman, Nicole understood the importance of tradition. Her mom loved the holiday as best as she could recall, and it was so important to her dad that she maintain all the traditions. They spent weeks leading up to the holiday preparing the house with decorations the way mom would want. Nicole even gave a pretty solid effort at making a traditional meals. They weren’t great, but not too shabby either. They wrapped presents, went to visit friends and extended family. It was a pretty good holiday season, even if mom was sorely missed. But Christmas Eve, it was just the two of them. Nicole did her best to keep up her dad’s spirits. They had a fine dinner and Nicole had to admit she probably had too much wine to drink. Dad did too. They watched “It’s a Wonderful Life” after dinner. Then as her dad cleaned up the kitchen, Nicole put on her PJs. The nightie only covered half her ass, and the sheerness of the fabric hid basically nothing of her ample chest. The frilly panties were new and said on the rear, “I’ve only been a little naughty.”

Nicole giggled. She was aware how hot she looked, but knew her dad would not make her feel funny. She came downstairs and smiled as she saw him pouring a glass of milk next to a small plate of cookies. “Well it looks like my little girl is ready to try and stay up for Santa.”

Nicole giggled again. “Geez dad, you say that every year. I know there is no such thing as …”

“Hush now. You don’t believe those things the other kids say in school do you?” Nicole rolled her eyes but played along as she knew it would make him happy. “Besides, you’re a big girl now, and every year you get presents, so you know there really must be a Santa. Look, I even poured you a special big girl drink.”

Nicole’s dad had two glasses, next to the glass of milk, full of egg nog. “Now be a good girl and set the milk and cookies by the tree and I’ll bring in the drinks before you fall asleep.”

Nicole smiled. Her dad was so cute. He really misses mom and having this tradition helps keep her memory alive. She grabbed the plate and glass and walked into the other room, forgetting how her chest bounced so freely in her sheer nightie. The bouncing, the wine, and—well it was cold being it was December—made her nipples poke at her nightie even more.

Nicole’s dad followed, and after she set the dishes down and sat on the sofa, he handed her a glass of egg nog. He sat across the sofa from her, turned on some Christmas music, and they talked about Christmases past, another tradition, as Nicole’s memory of her mom was so distant now. Nicole laughed at his stories of her as a little girl. She sipped the egg nog, which obviously had extra brandy added. It had a bit of an odd taste but maybe mixing brandy after wine … and she already had too much wine. I suppose a little more brandy won’t hurt. Besides, this way I’ll fall asleep faster. After an hour or so, she laid on the sofa as her dad kept telling stories. Her head was swimming. She really had too much wine. Before she knew it, she was closing her eyes as her dad started talking in a whisper about how she was Santa’s special girl. She struggled to make out any details about what he was saying and she drifted off.

She was asleep quickly and dreamt. It was weird too because in her dream she was just as old as she is now, and she would walk around the house in the same sheer nightie every day making sure that her dad saw how big her tits were. Nicole herself was super horny in her dream and wanted to please her dad which she knew was wrong but … god he is so old and fat—just like Santa—and … hot. I bet mom pleased him … with her big chest. Nicole moaned as she dreamt about being fucked by her own dad when a noise woke her. She opened her eyes and there was a man in a red suit sitting in dad’s chair. He was old and fat like dad. He even sorta looked like him. But the red suit and the white beard. It was … no way!!! Santa!

“Santa?”

“Yes my dear Nicki.”

Nicole giggled as she had not been called Nicki since she was little. “But you aren’t real.”

“Is that so? Then why do you leave me milk and cookies every year?” Nicole scrunched her face. Well obviously it was her dad who always made her leave them out and he must have eaten them, but … “And who do you think brings you gifts every year?” Nicole was getting confused. It was her parents when she was little, and just her dad ever since. But dad always insisted Santa was real, even as she got older. “Who else knows about your secrets too—that you are a good girl but sometimes thinks naughty things?” He winked at her as she first noticed her one hand was cupping one of her own tits through her nightie. She must have done that during her dream.

Nicole gasped. He knows. He’s … real! “Santa! You are like really real?” He nodded and smiled. It looked like his beard kinda slipped when he laughed a bit too. But obviously the beard was real. It just must be the wine that made me think it slipped, Nicole thought.

“Now come over here and sit on Santa’s lap and tell me what you want for Christmas.” Nicole rushed over—well as best as her somewhat rubbery legs allowed. She sat on his lap and let out a soft moan when he out one arm around her, his hand cupping over one of her tits through her nightie. She softly giggled as he must not know that normally this would be … well not ok. She could feel a lump in his lap. Maybe that is extra coal for the naughty kids.

“Santa. All these years and I always fell asleep. I wish I could have met you sooner.”

“Yes my dear Nicki. But you are such a big girl now, and so special to Santa. You’ve always been one of his favorites.”

“Really?” Nicole smiled wide. Wow, one of Santa’s favorites.

“Yes, really. Santa has always stayed extra-long when coming to your house to watch you gently sleep and over the years grow into such a lovely young lady.” Nicole smiled wide thinking how Santa would stare at her every year. Wow, he really means it. Nicole moaned a bit thinking about how she was special to Santa and … the lump of coal she could feel in his lap was getting bigger and his one hand was squeezing her tit through her nightie. “Of course you know Mrs. Claus passed away a few years ago and so Santa really finds these special moments even more important.”

Nicole frowned. Oh no. Mrs. Claus died, just like mom. I bet Santa is lonely like dad. “I’m so sorry Santa. I wish I could make you feel better.”

“So is that your Christmas wish? To make Santa feel better?” Nicole thought about it as Santa was softly squeezing and fondling one of her tits through her nightie. He must not realize how good that is making me feel … oh wait, I bet he does. He is Santa. He knows everything. Even my secrets and my naughty thoughts and … I know what to do. Nicole grinned to herself.

Nicole nodded. “Yes Santa. I want to make you feel better. Like super better.” Nicole slid off his lap and knelt down in front of the great man … elf. “And I know just what will help because I bet Mrs. Claus used to make you feel better too.” Nicole slipped up her nightie exposing her bare tits. Then she started to undo the big belt around Santa’s suit coat. It was funny because she always expected that Santa had a regular belt buckle, but this belt was more like a cheap costume belt that someone could buy at a costume store. Even his pants were more like red sweat pants than anything. Still, it was Santa and Nicole wanted to give him Christmas cheer. It was her special Christmas wish.

Nicole slid down Santa’s pants and he was wearing boxers just like dad’s boxers. Nicole did most of the laundry so she knew, and it was weird that Santa would have a pair exactly the same as dad. She smiled up at Santa as he cupped her tits with his hands. Oh god, his hands feel so good. Nicole nuzzled her head into Santa’s lap and felt the large bulge of coal inside his boxers. She moaned. “Oh Santa, I am so happy that you’re real.” She knew it was more than coal that he had.

“And I am glad that I stayed extra-long this year to finally meet you Nicki. Santa has a large gift to give you.” Nicole giggled. She knew what he meant, because … like her panties said … she was a little naughty. But mostly she was a lot horny and really needed Santa’s “gift.” She lifted her head up and pulled down Santa’s boxers. His cock popped up. God it looked like he had been missing Mrs. Claus for a long time because it was so … She had no time to waste and started to lick up and down his Christmas pole. It was the best cock she ever had. Sure, there had only been a few guys in her life, but they were boys … her age. They didn’t have old Santa cock … the best cock ever. She licked more and more before she slid her open mouth over the head and slowly eased her mouth deeper down Santa’s massive cock. She bobbed her mouth up and down as Santa played with her tits. He squeezed them, and pinched her nipples—which was her favorite thing. She could tell she was getting wet as she bobbed up and down more and more.

“Mmmmmmm, you are such a good little girl Nicki. Santa is feeling better. Don’t stop.” He even put one hand on her head and pushed her a bit deeper. Nicole usually didn’t like it when guys did that, but this was Santa and he was special and god … she loved being forced to suck him deeper. She moaned over his cock and felt her panties getting wetter. God, he is going to make me cum just by fucking my mouth.

“Nicki is a good little girl, a good little cocksucker.” He squeezed a tit very hard as he pushed her mouth down until her nose was in his pubes. She was gasping but … fuck yes!!!!!! Cumming!!!!! Nicole felt her pussy gush as Santa held her head down and called her a “cocksucker” again. God she wanted him to …

Santa quickly pulled her head up and when she looked up at him surprised, a big blast of cum shot across her nose and cheek. Then another and another. He came in her hair, across her tits, and then he shoved her mouth back down as his cock pumped out small gobs. Nicole came again as she had never imagined how exciting it was to get a huge facial from a … well Santa. She suckled on his cock until every remaining drop was in her mouth. She slowly licked it as she kept it in her mouth. God she wanted more.

Finally, she raised her head up and smiled at Santa, who was smiling back at her. His beard was all crooked, which was a weird thing, but then again, this whole night was weird. “Good girl. Santa is so proud of you, being a good little cocksucker. Remember that you have a special gift that all old men need. No go back to the sofa and close your eyes as Santa has one more gift to give you before he leaves to go deliver the rest of his presents to all the other good little girls.”

Nicole nodded. She forgot what a busy man he is, and knew that he had to leave soon. She laid down in just her wet panties. Santa turned her on her chest and lifted her ass up so she was on all fours on the sofa. He got behind her and lowered her panties down. Soon Nicole felt Santa slide inside her soaked pussy. He pounded her slow but deep. God, Santa knows how to please a woman—well of course he does, he pleases everyone. Nicole felt herself getting closer again and started grunting herself, screaming into the sofa cushion, “fuck me Santa, fuck me like a little slut.”

Nicole was surprised how dirty she spoke to Santa, but like her panties, which were on the floor, said, she did have some naughty in her. Now she had some Santa in her too. She bucked back into Santa as she could feel herself getting closer … closer … closer … oh fuck yesssssssssssssssssss! Nicole came like never before and she felt a surge of cum shoot inside her wet pussy too. She moaned before collapsing down, causing Santa’s cock to slide put of her and leave an extra gob of cum on her ass. Nicole slowly relaxed and felt the blanket come up as Santa covered her cum-filled and soaked body before he patted her head, which had cum gobs stuck in her hair. He then sat back down to finish the cookies as Nicole drifted off remembering that she was special to Santa and all the old men who needed her skills. She would spend the rest of the holiday season spreading more Christmas joy to all the lonely old men.

When morning arrived, Nicole woke up on the sofa. Dried cum was in her hair and on her face. She smiled as she remembered that Santa visited her last night. He was real. He was really real! Oh god, and Santa has a yummy cock.

Her dad was sitting in his chair. He only had on his boxers and a t-shirt. He was still asleep. He had cookie crumbs on her chin and chest. There was a red jacket, red sweat pants, and a white … wig maybe? On the floor in the corner. Nicole wondered what those things were and where they came from. But then she saw it. Her dad’s cock was partially out of his boxers, the pair identical to the one Santa wore last night. She forgot about the clothes and wig on the floor and crawled over to him. God, it is just like Santa. All alone on Christmas. She checked and he was sleeping deep. She thought about how much better she made Santa feel last night. I bet daddy would like some Christmas joy.

Nicole slowly bent her open mouth over her dad’s soft cock. It was naughty, but also nice.