The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nicole Doesn’t Want To, But She Has To

Nicole Messer dropped her head in resignation. She took off the “Feminism Power” button pinned on her blouse. Same for the “Equal Rights Now!!!” button. She gently placed both buttons on the desk of her boss. Next she undid her blouse buttons and then opened her blouse up, exposing her bare 38DD tits. She stopped wearing a bra to work a few months ago for reasons she could no longer recall. She lifted her skirt to expose her bright pink garter straps holding her bright pink stockings. She wasn’t wearing panties, for the same long forgotten reasons.

“But sir …”

He held up his hand. Nicole knew better than to question him. She just nodded and walked around to his side of the desk and bent over it, keeping her skirt up. This would be the first of at least three sexual encounters she would have to endure today. She hated it all so much. The worst part was that at least one encounter will end with a blast of cum across her face and chest. Hopefully that won’t happen right now. She prefers that one to not occur early in the day because it is always quite embarrassing, although thrilling to the point of orgasmic, walking around the office with big glob of cum in her hair or dripping from her face or oozing through her already thin blouse.

She turned her head slightly before she spoke to him. “Please sir, can you fuck me like a dumb slut?” Then she braced for the unwanted fucking she was about to have, and worse, the massive orgasm that she would enjoy whenever an old cock violated her. Each male orgasm she caused resulted in a minimum of one massive orgasm on her end, but usually two or three. When he cums on her face … she shuddered just thinking about it. Why does that make me cum the hardest? Maybe he will call me a “fucking whore.” I hope so, I love it when he does that too. I get so wet. She shivered in the humiliation of it all.

It all started less than a month ago …

Nicole was so excited about the “Women’s Rights” rally that was going on downtown, right in front of the building where she worked. She tried unsuccessfully to get her company to sponsor the event but at least convinced her boss, Mr. John Johnson that she could attend during work hours. She was dressed down from her usual pants suit and sensible shoes. Today just jeans and a “girl power” t-shirt, with sneakers. Her minimizer bra crushed her chest but at least her E cups would be only Cs or Ds to the eye of the men she worked with. Normally, she wore such a bra anyway, but also a jacket so that her chest was even more hidden.

As she walked out of her office, her boss stopped her. “Ms. Messer, a brief word before you leave early.”

Nicole frowned. She wasn’t “leaving early.” She was participating in the democratic process of protest and more importantly, the company would someday benefit from more equality. Why couldn’t these old fucking men see that? She followed her boss to his office and sat down as he shut the door.

“Ms. Messer, I know you think you are trying to be part of a revolution. And I even get why you would want to be a part of it and why you think it is a good idea. I really do get it. But I have a company to run and missed time by you, even a few hours, costs us. With that said, please look this proposal from our client Wilson over. It will take no more than 10 minutes. You can even hydrate before your little march starts.” He handed her a bottle of water. “After you finish, you can run out and do your girl thing.”

Nicole sighed but nodded. She wasn’t running off for a “little march” or a “girl thing.” But if Johnson considered that her being a bit late for the march was giving back, maybe that might help the movement, and her career, in the long run. It was worth it just to appease the old man. She went to her office, took a sip and began reading.

After the first sip, Nicole did notice a slight buzz in her head. Probably just the excitement of the big march. She took one more almost as if compelled to do so. Probably thirsty too. Mr. Johnson was right. I need to hydrate. She then looked at the proposal from Watson, one of the company’s biggest clients. He was perhaps the most misogynistic man she ever met, but he did provide lots of money to the company. She knew that once she had more power, she would insist that his business was not as important given his Neanderthal views on women.

As she looked over the proposal, it was odd. It was so blurry and what she could make out was just nonsense. “Be a good girl” was written over and over as best she could tell. But she couldn’t look away and noticed not only how thirsty she was, but also how warm it was getting in the small office. Nicole guzzled the rest of the water in the bottle that her boss had given her. She kept staring. Be a good girl. Be a good girl. Yes, she wanted to be a good girl.

Nicole was thinking about how she loved, really loved actually, being a good girl. Then she noticed a second bottle on her desk. Did someone come in here while I was reading? Maybe I took two bottles, but I sure don’t remember doing so. Oh well. She downed the second bottle in a matter of seconds. As she looked back at the proposal, her head was spinning and she could only make out a few words, but they were different. “Girl power comes from submission.” Nicole stared at the paper reading and re-reading the words over and over. She knew she had to be a good girl. She wasn’t sure where that thought came from, but she knew being a good girl was important and that reading this proposal was what a good girl like her would do. Good girls make men happy after all. And she wanted women like her to have power. It was very important. I wonder if I submit myself to someone, I might have more power? Yes, I need to be a good girl and submit to a man in power. That is what a good girl does. Good girls submit. Good girls submit. That’s how we get some power or at least get to be near men who have power. That’s almost like power and besides men like good girls.

As she thought about submitting like a good girl, Nicole was painfully aware how hot she was. What I really want is for it to be cooler insider here. Nicole looked around. She giggled. No one was here. She was in her office alone, obviously. Sure her door was open, but the company has an open legs … errr open door policy. She giggled more. Then she slid off her t-shirt and pulled off her minimizer bra. Oh fuck that feels better. Nicole could feel the office AC kick in and the air cooling her big E size girls off. She cupped her breasts and felt her nipples growing rock hard. Mmmmmmm so much better. Nicole caressed her big girls—34Es—imaging submitting like a good girl. She closed her eyes as she ran her fingers slowly over and over around her rock hard nipples. God I need a man to submit to so he can see what a good girl I am.

Nicole sighed as she felt herself get all horny. Oh shit. The proposal and then the … ummmm … oh yeah that dumb march thing. She slid her t-shirt back on. Wait. I thought I wore my “girl power” t-shirt. But clearly her shirt said “girls love facials.” That’s weird. I mean sure, I love getting a good facial at the spa. They are so good for you skin and … Nicole giggled. Good thing the men I work with respect me because they might think my shirt means the other kind of facial. Those are like totally demeaning. Well sure the men might think I am a good girl if I let them give me a big cummy facial, and I sure do love being a good girl. And getting a facial is super submissive and stuff and that is what would give me power and things and … Nicole absent mindedly caresses her tits through her rather thin “girls love facials” t-shirt. I bet the men here would love to slide between my big girls … I mean my titties. She giggled more. Facials are not really demeaning so much as the exact type of submissive thing a good girl does. MMMMM I want a facial so bad.

Then Nicole stopped. Wait. I am supposed to be working on this proposal and then get to the march for women’s rights to get facials … err just rights I guess. Maybe it is for facials. Women should march right into men’s offices and demand facials. After all women’s rights are about my right to get as many facials as I can from the men I work with. Nicole’s one hand slipped under her shirt. Cupping her bare tit, she moaned. God I really need one bad. She closed her eyes and imagined walking into her boss’s office and demanding her right to get a huge facial from him. That would show him. Sure it would be the most demeaning sexist thing ever, but it is my right as a good girl to get one when I want one … or when he demands it. Because I have to submit and …

Nicole gasped. Her eyes popped open and she pulled her hand out from under her shirt. Stop it. I have got to get finished with this proposal and get to the march. She grabbed the water bottle that she was sure wasn’t there before and chugged it. She tipped it up so fast and far that a lot spilled all over her face, rolling down over her t-shirt. Good thing I am alone because this is basically see-thru now. She giggled more. As she looked at the proposal it was as if the words were moving on the page. She moved closer and then farther and then closer and the farther. Up and down she moved her face closer and farther from the page. She absentmindedly opening her mouth to form an “O.” She started to giggle again. She remembered one time in college. At least she was pretty sure it happened. I met my boyfriend at the library and we had to be quiet. She opened her mouth imagining those days when she would be a good girl and submit to his needs in the library, his cock sliding in and out of her mouth. One time, he came so much it dribbled down her chin and she had to use a library book page to wipe it off. Now she was alone in a small office reading a boring proposal rather than doing what she loved. Why did she love sucking cock so much? Because it was demeaning. Good girls submit and do demeaning things. She was sure that blowjobs were bad, but now she remembered how good they were. The words on the page came and went from focus and she bobbed her head. “Girls cum when they are humiliated, that’s why they like to be treated that way so much.”

God was that ever true. Nicole thought hard how much she hasn’t been treated like a cocksucking set of tits in so long … and …. Oh fuck…. Nicole closed her eyes as she felt her panties suddenly soak. She cupped her tits hard thru her wet t-shirt and closed her eyes. A massive orgasm hit her.

When she opened her eyes, Nicole realized her t-shirt was off, her pants and panties were around her ankles and her fingers were softly caressing her still hyper-sensitive clit. God that felt so good. She continued to caress herself until she had one more, slightly less powerful, orgasm and then she slid her panties and then pants back up. She went to put her t-shirt back on when she noticed it was more than just wet. It was all gooey. It was as if … oh fuck! Someone. Hell, several someone’s. They came all over my shirt. It is like … Nicole guessed, about 5 loads of cum. There was a note left on the table.

Nicole: You have 10 minutes to get into my office. I have a video if you acting most inappropriately inside a place of business. We will discuss you future. John Johnson.

Nicole noticed the note was said to have been written 8 minutes before.

She stood up quickly. She had nothing else to wear so she slid on the cum covered t-shirt. It wasn’t her “girl power shirt” of course. It wasn’t even the “girls love facials” shirt either. Instead this one, thinner than the others, simply said “submissive property of Johnson Industries. Please leave your deposits anywhere on my face or chest.”

Nicole moaned as she felt the power of her submission hit her. She steadied herself, trying to stave off another orgasm. She had to get to her bosses office. She struggled to hurry down the hall. She noticed several of the men from the board standing around smiling at her as she walked quickly. They each had a wide grin as they eyes her chest, her tits bouncing as she hustled down the hall. Her nipples were prominently poking thru the thin shirt. Her hair was matted with cum that smeared on when she slid on the t-shirt. A big glob was on her nose. She could feel how soaked her panties were.

She softly knocked on the closed door labeled “John Johnson. CEO. Board Chair.”

“Come in”

Nicole walked in and saw Mr. Johnson sitting at his desk. “Sir. I am so sor…”

“Nicole. I am most disappointed in you. You better have a very good reason why you are not in your proper position servicing me.”

Nicole dropped her head. He’s right. I am supposed to be hard at work servicing him and instead I was pleasuring myself like a selfish woman rather than a submissive girl. “Please sir, I promise it won’t happen again. I was just caught up on the …”

“Yes, yes. The woman’s rights march. The one that you are missing because you were selfish. And worse, you are missing out on servicing Johnson Industries too, specifically me.”

Wait. Yes, the march. The march for equal … equal something … equal … oh fuck, I can’t remember what it was for. Why am I so dumb?

“Now come over here. NOW!!!”

Nicole jumped and scurried over. Yes. That is what she did. She scurried. She stood in front of the great man as he sat there looking her over. He handed her a bottle of water.

“Drink and listen”

Nicole nodded and did as she was told because she was truly a good submissive girl even if she did misbehave and service only herself earlier this morning. Odd. The clock said it was past 6:00 pm. She was sure that she went to review the Watson contract only about 30 minutes ago and got lost in her selfishness. Oh well. None of it matters now. I am about to be fired.

Nicole began to drink the water she was given and then started to listen. Before she knew it however, she was pulling her mouth off of a cock. She looked up and saw Mr. Watson, not her boss Mr. Johnson, sitting there. She was smiling down at her. “That’s a good girl Miss Messer. I am glad we came to this agreement on your concerns about women’s rights and how that affects my business as well as that of your employer, Johnson Industries.”

Nicole nodded. She wasn’t sure of what he was talking about. But somehow she knew anyway. She looked down at Watson’s cock. Still engorged. She was utterly disgusted, but felt the deep need in her mouth, in her pussy, to finish him off. She didn’t want to, but she absolutely had to. She opened her mouth and swallowed him deep, feeling his pubic hairs ticker her nose as the head of the cock reached the back of her throat. Her pussy trembled and gushed as she felt the very best orgasm she ever had. His hands were on her head holding her head down, making her whole body, inside and out, quiver. “That’s a good girl.” Oh god. Such a demeaning thing to be told, but she came again. “You see Nicole, we love your passion. You may have a point about women’s rights. It probably is good for business, not only from a PR perspective, but from attracting good people, regardless of the gender. But the thing is, we already make lots of money. If we could do a little better, sure that would be nice. But on the other hand, having a big titted slut like you service my cock daily … well, it’s worth the small hit we take financially. Besides, we will still let you wear all the feminist buttons and pins and whatnot you like. In fact, we insist that you do so. I am not sure how much weight those buttons will carry given that you will start out wearing a push up bra daily, with matching panties. Eventually you’ll stop wearing those completely—once the full effects take hold in your little head. You’ll be wearing stockings with garters, but a skirt that always is short enough to let everyone know that you are wearing such items. Your mouth and pussy will be available to everyone at Johnson and everyone at my company. They will be used frequently—best guess, 3-4 times per day. Sometimes more, likely never less. Each man will call you whatever misogynistic name he pleases. Each man will cum in or on you as he pleases. And each of these things will cause you immense humiliation but greater pleasure. You won’t be able to stop because you will crave the pleasure more than anything else. Do you understand?”

Nicole let out a muffled grunt, as she was busy cumming with Wason’s cock deep in her mouth. God, this is so awful. I’m …. Fucking … cumming … againnnnnnnnnnn. Nicole’s body shook violently and then she felt the rush of Watson’s cum filling her mouth, which only extended her orgasm. When he finally let go of her head, she collapsed at his feet. The last drops of his cum dripping from his cock onto her hair. She could only mutter a weak, “thank you sir.”

“Not at all Miss Messer. From now on, you will cum like this regularly, with your most intense orgasm coming … no pun intended … when one of us cums between your tits and all over your face.” He stood up and slid his cock away. “Oh and one more thing. In the evening, you may receive gentlemen callers—clients of Johnson and/or Watson. You will always be wearing a negligee of some sort and be ready to please them in any way he wishes. Of course, because they will be under the impression you are employed in a different capacity, you will collect the fee they pay and return 90% of the fee to me the next morning. Understood?”

Nicole was in such a daze, that she could only nod. Somehow she wished he hadn’t cum in her mouth. If he had cum on her face, it would have been better for her.

“That’s a good girl. A good little whore for women’s rights.” Nicole felt her pussy throb again…

Nicole looked over at her boss as she finished her recollection of the past. She held her skirt up, her pussy waiting for his cock. “If it isn’t too much sir, would you please fuck my tits, cum on my face, and call me a good girl. Please …” Nicole almost made herself cum just thinking about it. She didn’t want what she requested, but she had to anyway.