The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: Nick’s New Partner

Categories: MM, MC

After Nick captured Sam and Tommy in “Swimmer Boy,” he was told he’d get a new partner and training for his next capture. This is his story.

Story:

Man, I knew the boss was hard on us sometimes, but I hated when he didn’t let us cum for days. It was the worst kind of punishment. I hated PB for putting me under and embarrassing me like that, but I knew it was his game. He’s good at what he does. So good it takes him milliseconds to take over someone’s mind.

PB hated me, and I never knew why. Maybe it’s because I’m better looking? Maybe it’s because I always got a partner? I’d never know.

After my drop off at the pizza place, I headed home. Once I get home, I always go on living my normal life, or I hope to. All my friends think I’m straight, and I live alone. Sometimes the boss will send someone to live with me for a week or so, and they use my second bedroom. Those are the weeks I tend to not have anyone come over.

I arrived home and crashed. I needed a break for a few days until I returned to the boss on Wednesday.

The next morning, early, there was a knock at my door. I was groggy, being woken up by a knock. I stood up and realized I was naked. I threw on some pajama bottoms and headed to the front door.

I opened it to a relatively cute guy. He had a short brown faux hawk with nice beautiful green eyes. He was about my height and looked like he had some nice arms. He was in a tank top and shorts.

“Hi, I’m so sorry to bother you, but I am moving in upstairs... And unfortunately, my couch is too large to make the corner to go up without your door open.”

“Oh,” I said. “Sure, I can leave it open, do you need a hand? My names Nick by the way.” I stuck my hand out for him to shake it.

“Oh! My apologies, I’m Trent.” He shook my hand. “I appreciate the offer, but I think we got it, or I hope we do.”

“Well let me know if you need anything, my door will be open, just yell in.” I smiled.

“Thanks so much!”

I left and headed back into my apartment to put a shirt on, and started to watch TV in my living room. I was hoping he’d need help, so I could get to know him more. He was cute... And part of me wanted him.

What was I thinking, I couldn’t have him. I needed to know more first. I didn’t want to hypnotize anyone into falling in love with me, I do that enough. I wanted a real relationship.

Turns out that morning, he didn’t need my help. He came by after he was done.

“Thanks so much again!”

I walked up to the door, “you get everything squared away?”

“Yeah, thanks.”

“Well if you need anything, let me know. I’m always willing to lend the neighbors a helping hand.”

He blushed a little, but tried to hide it. “Thanks! Say, why don’t you come by a little later, after I’ve got my stuff moved in if you’re around. I figured I should know you since I live above you... Hopefully I don’t make a lot of noise.”

“I’m sure you’ll be fine. I’d love to. Just come by and let me know when you want.”

“Great! Thanks again!”

“No problem.”

He walked away and I shut the door. I began to think... Was he gay? Was he straight? I didn’t get a clear vibe from him. This was confusing.

I didn’t want to leave for the day, because I wanted to wait around for him, but I had errands to run. When I came back, I hung around and hoped he didn’t already come by. I was relaxing a bit until I heard a knock. I opened the door and there was PB.

“What are you doing here?” I asked.

“Well, I’d love to tell you right now, but I can’t. Let’s go inside.” He pushed his way in. I shook my head and shut the door.

“Listen PB, this better be important.” Ugh he bothered me.

“It is, Nicky Boy, I promise.”

As he said that, my vision blurred as I slowly passed out on the couch.

I knew he was giving me commands, and as my body reacted to them I listened and followed them. He woke me up in a trance still.

“You hear me buddy?”

“Yes Sir.”

“Good, now, the boss has a partner for you. You get Tommy this weekend. He said Sam doesn’t need his boyfriend for one night.”

“That’s good sir.”

“That’s it? You were obsessed with the kid yesterday, what happened?”

“Nothing happened.”

“Bull. Who’s your new target boy?”

“Neighbor, sir.” I hated when I was in a trance, always had to tell the truth.

“Ahhh.” PB smiled. “Now, listen up, Tommy will be your partner, but you can have fun with your neighbor if you want it.”

“Thank you sir.”

“Also, don’t hate me so much. I promise to be nicer to you, you just gotta return the favor. Understood?”

“Yes sir.”

“One more thing.”

“What is it sir?”

“If your new friend tries to ask questions, he will be hypnotized, you understand don’t you?”

“I understand the consequences sir.”

“Good boy Nicky. Now,” he kissed my cheek, “wake up.”

I shook my head.

“How ya feel?” He asked.

“Fine, thanks. Now, if you don’t mind, I have a guy to wait for.”

“All yours buddy....” Just then we both heard a knock on the door.

“Shit. Hide yourself,” I said to him.

“Nah, just say we’re friends. I’ll leave don’t worry.”

“Fine. Quickly, and no funny business.”

“Ya ya.”

PB opened the door with me right behind. He opened the door and didn’t move. He looked as if he had just seen an angel.

“Uh, hi, is Nick... Oh hey Nick!” He said as he saw me.

“Hey Trent, sorry, this is my friend, he was just heading out!”

PB smiled and shook Trent’s hand, “Scott. Nice to meet you. New neighbor?” He said as he looked deep into Trent’s eyes. Trent couldn’t look away, and remained mostly motionless as he shook PBs hand.

“Great,” I thought. “Leave it to him to not even follow his own directions.”

“Yyyeeeaahh,” Trent said slowly.

“Nice, well I’m sure I’ll see you around.” He let go of his hand, blinked and walked out the door. He turned around to look at me and gave me a thumbs up.

Trent came off of his quick trance and looked over at me. “I just came by to say you can come on by whenever you’d like if you still want.”

“Oh sure! You have good timing. I just was finishing up my day.”

“Thanks. Well come on by when you’re ready.”

“Thanks I’ll be up in just a couple minutes.”

He left and I called PB.

“What did you do?!”

“Nothing buddy, just checking into his brain, he’s a gay one all right... Single, lonely and wants a hunky man like you.”

“You’re lying.”

“Nope, I didn’t do aaaaanything else.”

“Liar!”

“You’ll see.” He hung up.

Great. Now I had no idea what was going to happen.

I walked upstairs and went into Trent’s apartment.

We sat around and talked for what felt like hours. He revealed he and his partner had broken up, and that he was gay. He told me a bunch of stories and by the time I looked at the clock again it was almost 10. He looked exhausted.

“Well I guess I should get going, I’m sure you’re exhausted from moving all day.”

“Oh no, you don’t have to. I’m fine.” He said as he yawned.

“Hah, you look tired, I’ll let you get some rest. Have a good night.” I started walking toward the door. He followed me.

“Before you go.” He stopped me. “One more thing.” He kissed me on the lips. “I’ve been wanting to do that all night.”

I stood there in awe. I was excited.

I smiled, “me too.”

He grinned. “See you tomorrow?”

“Sure. I’ll be home I’m sure.”

“Great!” He smiled again as I left.

As soon as I got home, I found PB in my living room, sitting on my couch.

“Oye, what can I do for you?”

“Well, how’d it goooo?” He said it like a girl asking her friend.

“Fine, why? What did you change?”

“Nothing, that’s the best part. Whatever I told you was all I did.”

“Hmmm. Well that’s good to know. Thanks.”

“Oh, and I’m staying here tonight by the way. My apartment is being used by some of Boss’s people.”

“Great, well better yours than mine.”

“I knew you’d say that.” He got up and started stripping down his clothes to just his underwear.

“Uhm, excuse me...”

“Come on Nicky, not like we’ve never seen each other naked.”

“Not the point, keep that in your room. What if Trent comes by, or anyone for that matter. We aren’t a couple, that’s an awkward thing to explain.”

“Oh well, I can explain anything with this hot bod of mine.”

“Hah! You know it’s only your eyes that win them over, you’re always dressed baggy anyway.”

“Prove it Nick, let’s see your bod. Has it improved since yesterday?”

“Shush. I don’t need to prove any of this. What does it matter anyway?”

“It matters because I’m horny.”

“PB, you know I’m not into you that way... Besides you have your football stud or whatever.”

“I know, he’s being trained with boss. Turns out I didn’t get to keep him forever, but he’s still always mine.” PB started stroking his own cock through his skimpy briefs as he was talking to me. He was trying to distract me.

“Stop it!”

“What’s a matter Nicky?”

“Please don’t... I want to enjoy my night willingly. I’m still exhausted, and want to sleep.”

“Aw, come on...”

“No. I’m going to bed. Good night.”

“Good night Nicky Boy.”

I was able to think one thought before I passed out.

“Fuck.”

I woke up the next morning consciously aware of my surroundings. PB was naked, as was I, and he was wrapped around me like a blanket. I was upset. I knew what happened, and couldn’t remember any of it. I also realized I couldn’t move. He must have let me wake up but not move. I laid there wide awake staring at the ceiling waiting for him to wake up.

What felt like hours later, he finally started stirring. He started squeezing me.

“Oh babe... Wait.” He looked at who it was. “Awe fuck. Sorry. You are released.”

“Ugh thank god.” I got off the bed and stood up as quickly as possible.

“Sorry, I was in one of those moods again last night wasn’t I?”

“Yeah. You were. You put me under and fucked around with me.”

“I’m sorry, I think it was a trigger. I wouldn’t be mean to you unless I had to.”

“Whatever. It’s over, won’t happen again.” I put pajamas on and walked out into my living room. I froze. On my couch was Trent. Asleep, tied up and naked. I turned around and looked at PB. “What the fuck?!” I whispered as loud as I could so I wouldn’t wake him.

“Oh, shit.”

“What do you mean oh shit?”

“I remember what happened. It wasn’t me... Well it was... But it wasn’t.”

“What do you mean?”

“Well he’s hypnotized now... So that’s a highlight?”

I was keeping myself calm from wanting to scream.

“Listen, Nick... I was programmed to do this. I remember now. Seriously.”

“By who?!”

“By... The boss... Who else?!”

“Great.”

“The good news is... You and he had your first time last night...”

“Great, I can’t remember it... I thought I couldn’t cum?!”

“The boss told me how to override that one... Oh and sorry, I fucked you, but he’s all yours! I didn’t touch him.”

“Great. Thanks.” I was so upset, and the worst part is, I had no idea how to fix it. I wanted to apologize, but what good would that do?

“Well, I’ll wake him up and get him out of here, hopefully he won’t remember anything either. I’ll give you the trigger. It’s...” He whispered in my ear, “Bad Neighbor.”

“Thanks. Now clean up the mess while I take a shower.”

“What do you want him to remember?”

“You figure it out, just leave yourself out of it.”

“Deal.”

I left and went to shower to prepare for my day. I started taking a long shower, knowing it’d take PB some time and give me time to cool off. I heard the bathroom door open. “He’s gone.”

“Thank you. Have a good day...”

PB opened the shower door, still naked.

“Not just yet.” He hopped in the shower with me. I knew I had to comply even if I didn’t want to. Though a part of me became more attracted to him at this particular moment.

We started making out under the warm shower. He was a damn good kisser. I still wanted Trent badly, but PB was satisfying my quick urge to want to kiss under the showerhead. We finished showering and dried off.

“Okay,” he said. “Now I’ll leave. I’ll see you soon I’m sure. Wednesday for training, if not before then.”

“Let’s just say Wednesday. I can use a couple of days to let this all settle.”

“Okay. See you then.” He smacked my ass as he walked out the door.

I felt horrible for Trent. I really wanted to know him without having to put him under. I sat around mostly and tried ignoring the world. A few hours later, there was a knock at my door.

I opened it up, there was Trent.

“Hey!” I said.

“Hey Nick, can I come in? I wanted to ask you something.”

“Sure,” I said aloud. In my head I only thought “shit.”

He came in and we sat on the couch.

“Listen, about last night...”

My head started spinning, what did PB tell him.

“... Well I’m really glad we sat around and talked for all those hours. I feel a strong connection with you. I couldn’t stop thinking about you all night.”

Phew. PB actually helped me out for once.

“I feel the same way Trent,” I said.

He smiled, leaned in and kissed me. As soon as he kissed me, my memory of what happened last night came back. I jolted for a second.

“What’s wrong?” He asked.

“Nothing, sorry, I shocked myself on the couch.” I had to lie, I didn’t want him to know.

“Oh, I see. You sure?”

“Huh?”

“You didn’t think of something you weren’t supposed to?”

“What are you talking about?” He was starting to weird me out.

“Well see, I really do like you Nick, but unfortunately for you, I was a lot quicker at putting you under my spell than you were to put me under.”

“What are you talking about?!”

“Remember yesterday, when I shook hands with Scott?”

“Who?”

“Your pizza friend.”

“Oh. Yeah?”

“Well, I knew what he was doing when he was staring at me, so I fought back, fed him only what I wanted him to know, until I had him call me later. From there I was able to plan out the rest of what happened yesterday.”

“Woah woah, so you mean you had him come on to me?”

“No, that wasn’t me... What are you talking about?”

“He came onto me before putting me under.”

“Oh, that wasn’t me. I had him come get me when you were under so I can experience you first hand without waiting. I had a feeling you were going to wait, and unfortunately for you, I’m a horny guy.”

“This whole thing doesn’t make sense anymore.”

“Well, don’t worry, just know, I still like you and want you. Just now we both have something a little more in common.”

“So now what? This just seems weird.”

“There’s no reason for it to be don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you.” He rubbed my shoulder and I began to feel comfortable with Trent and this whole situation. He leaned in and kissed me, and pushed me down to lay on the couch as he crawled on top of me still making out.

As we were, I felt my head spin trying to figure it all out...

I think I had figured it out. Trent and the Boss’s commands were getting mixed up in PBs head. He was told to come on to me by any means by the boss—but once I was under his commands from Trent kicked in and he went to get him. He probably had himself tied up and naked to seem like it wasn’t him.

As we were making out I felt him trying to unbutton my pants. I pulled my mouth away, “stop. I want this, believe me, but I need to understand.”

“I don’t get what you don’t understand Nick?”

“Why you worked on putting me under when you could have waited.”

“It’s easy. I could have waited, but I never let talent go to waste. I prefer to have fun with the skills I have. Use it to my advantage.”

“Okay, but still, you couldn’t wait?”

“No. I knew from the second you opened the door, I wanted you.”

I blushed.

“Plus you opened the door in pajamas and no shirt on, so that helped.” He winked at me.

I chuckled. “So how did you learn hypnosis?”

“I’ve always had the gift of mind reading. I just kind of learned hypnosis as well. It only made sense.”

“I see. How do you mind read?”

“Only when I need to. I have to be touching them. Don’t worry, you’ll know if I do it to you.”

“That makes me feel....”

“I’m serious. I only read when I feel like my mind is being altered by another, unless I have to. I have never read yours. I only pushed thoughts into Scott, but didn’t bother reading his either.”

“I see.”

“Plus the person feels it, it’s not so secretive.”

“Okay. Well I guess that’s good.”

“So, can we continue having fun?”

I smiled. “Of course.”

He pushed me back down and began making out with me again. He slowly started unbuttoning my pants, revealing my jockstrap and rock hard cock. He started rubbing my cock through my jock, keeping it hard as I began moaning as if I hadn’t had sex in years. Each touch of his was electric, and felt great. I wanted more. I started pushing against him trying to get up. He stopped.

“What’s wrong?”

“You, me, bed, now.”

He grinned.

As I was walking to the room I began stripping my shirt and pants leaving a trail of clothes to my bed. I left my jock on, it was a command I couldn’t remove. I was never allowed to remove my own underwear during sex (unless I was in charge). He came in right behind me, leaving just his skimpy briefs on. He had a nice toned body. His arms were his best feature but the rest of him was well maintained. He was smooth and tan as well, which made it better. He crawled back on top of me and began rubbing and kissing my chest and nipples. He started kissing down my body to reach my cock. He peeled off my jock as he slowly started kissing the tip of my cock and then licking the slight bit of precum that was oozing out. I looked down as I watched my cock disappear into his mouth. He devoured it in one quick jolt, bobbing his head as he sucked me down. Suddenly I felt my body tense up and I couldn’t move. He had taken away the ability for me to move without me seeing it coming. I had never felt so good and helpless at the same time. He continued to suck on my cock as he rubbed my nipples, causing me to want to cum quickly. I kept moaning louder and louder as he slowly touched my nipples and the tip of my cock at the right time causing me to shoot my load instantly. It was as if he pulled the trigger on my body. I shot and shot and shot straight into his mouth as he swallowed it down. He took in all of it, leaving me practically dry.

Once he finished sucking me dry, I still couldn’t move. He got up and kissed me on the cheek.

“You’ll get to move soon. I’m telling you, it’s more fun this way. Now turn over.”

I complied with his request and turned over putting my bare ass in the air.

“I know it’s more fun this way—usually I’m on the other side though,” I chuckled.

“Well now you can experience the fun part. I already know you’re willing anyway.”

“Good thing.”

He laughed and smacked my ass. “You have a pretty nice butt here mister.”

“Thanks.”

“Now I’m ready to fuck it.”

I grinned. He moved me so I bent over the side of the bed, and began massaging my ass. It felt great and I had no idea why. He began lubing me and him up as he slowly slipped his cock into my ass. Slowly I felt my body being pounded by this hot man. He was moaning loudly as he fucked me and kept thrusting his body back and forth fucking me harder and harder. It felt great. Slowly I felt his body start to prepare to cum, and next thing I knew, I felt him cum inside of me. He kept going and going and then he finally stopped. He slowly pulled out and kissed me on the cheek again. “Don’t move yet.”

He got up and left. I still couldn’t move from my vulnerable and sexual position of being bent over. I heard him rustling around in my bathroom, I couldn’t see what was going on behind me at all, because I couldn’t move. I had a love hate relationship with not being able to move. It felt good not being in charge and being dominated, but it’s also a scary feeling.

I heard him come back, and as he did, he smacked my ass.

“Listen boy,” he said to me, “I’m still not done with you, and I don’t know if I ever will be. You’re one hot piece of ass.”

“What are you going to do to me?” I asked as he walked over to look me in the eyes.

“Well...” He paused. “I thought about tying you up and kidnapping you forever, but I realized you won’t leave me anyway.”

“What makes you think that?”

“Well you were single. You like me so far... So I don’t see why you would?”

“True.”

“Plus I can make you love me.”

“Well let’s not get carried away.”

“Don’t worry, I’d never do that. My last boyfriend dumped me, so believe me, I do let them go.”

“You mean he doesn’t live in your closet?” I chuckled.

“No... Not yet.” He laughed. “Kidding of course.”

“I know.”

“Well...” He smacked my ass again. “I guess you can move now.”

I stood up and gave him a huge hug. “I do really like you.”

“Glad to hear that, I like you a lot too.”

I gave him a kiss and went to go put my clothes back on. He followed and did the same.

In the middle of this, I received a call. It was the boss.

“It’s only Monday.”

“What do you mean?”

“Oh sorry my Boss didn’t need me till Wednesday, excuse me a second.”

I answered the phone.

“Hello?”

“I hear you found a new guy. Do you not want Tommy anymore for this weekend?”

“Well he’s trained isn’t he?”

“Of course.”

“So why wouldn’t that work?”

“Because you have someone better.”

“How do you know?”

“I had a hypnochat with PB. Your guy didn’t lock things down very well. We can fix that. I’d like to meet him.”

“Sir, he isn’t ordinary.”

“Come again?”

“He’s a...” I looked around trying to whisper what I could so Trent couldn’t hear... “Reader.”

“Even better. You don’t know much about me, do you? I already knew that.”

“Okay, I’ll bring him by then.”

“Good. Bring him soon.”

I hung up.

Trent looked at me, “what’s going on?”

“My boss wants me to come in. It shouldn’t be long.”

“I see.”

“Come with me. He just needs me to show him something, you may as well meet him. He’s a good guy. Like family to me. Besides I hate to leave you.”

He chuckled, “fine, I’ll come with you. No need to try to guilt trip me.”

I smiled.

We left and headed to the place. He saw it was a pizza place and laughed.

“Seriously?”

“No, it’s so much more than that.”

We walked in through the back, and there was the boss.

“Ahh Nicky! I see you brought your friend. Nice to meet you, everyone here calls me Boss.”

“Trent, nice to meet you too.”

“Did Nicky here tell you what we do here?”

“Make pizza?” Trent said innocently.

I laughed, “If you only knew.”

“That’s part of it. Why don’t you try some?”

“No thanks. I appreciate it though,” Trent refused nicely.

“You gotta try the best pizza in town! Just a bite?”

“No thanks.”

“Suit yourself.” Next thing I knew I saw a flash of black come out of nowhere. It was a man in a head to toe Lycra suit with a chloroform cloth clamping it over Trent’s mouth and nose.

“Boss what the hell?!” I asked.

“Listen Trent, your mind powers won’t work against the suit, just absorb it, the only way for us to know if you’ll be of help is to train you. You’ll learn all about what we really do. Don’t fight it just accept it.”

“Boss! Stop!” I screamed as Trent slowly was losing his consciousness. His eyes began to roll up as his eyelids fluttered. He didn’t put up much of a struggle, but he wanted to. He was trying to stop him with his mind.

“Listen Nicky, it’s for your good. You’ll get him back as normal soon. Until then, go to sleep Nicky Boy.”

I heard the magic words and my eyes closed quickly. In the split second before going out I heard Trent scream louder as he knew I went under. I knew he would be my new partner in both life and work when this was all over. I just hoped he wouldn’t fight back hard.