The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nick vegas must die New chapter

mc ff ft ws hu rb humor

Nick is revived from his induced cryogenic coma to be rescued by a comic type heroine and deposited elsewhere.

The characters in Nick Vegas’ stories are fictional characters, crafted by the mind of Nick Vegas. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental, including their behaviors, good or bad. No characters represent an entire people, or culture, their appearance is merely for the aesthetic value that appeals to Nick Vegas and loyal readers.

INT DAY: The Lab where NICK is in an induced cryo coma.

The room seems to be almost abandoned, and there is no indication of how much time has passed, while Nick lay in a cryogenic coma, encased in a clear plexiglass enclosure.

A woman’s manicured hand reached to lock the door, and then she touched a few buttons on various pieces of equipment.

The interior of the cryo chamber became illuminated with an eerie red light. The equipment beeping sound stopped, followed by the thump thump of a strong heart beat.

The capsule opened slowly and the thawing Nick Vegas was revealed. He now had short razor stubble, his deep olive skin was warming up.His hair was salt and pepper.

Nick heard a beautiful feminine voice he remembered from so long ago, so very long ago. She whispered into his ear, before gently biting his earlobe.

“Wakey Wakey, you toe shrimping, lounge singing son-of-a-bitch. Princess Charming is here to save your ass.”

“Princess Charming? Thought Nick, no, could it be? Really? Silky Stalker lived? She found him? He thought she had died years ago, resembling that character from The watchguys or whatever that comic was called. She was allegedly offed by folks ‘offended’ by her girl/girl proclivities, even though guys like Nick knew she was Bi when she was in the mood for a guy. (and as long as you didn’t get attached, mixed her drinks correctly, went downtown long enough that she came first.. you were good to go, and of course she always came first.)

The ever jet-black haired vixen wore fishnet stockings long after everyone else had stopped, her 1940’s inspired hairdo was now back in style, as was that Berlin-esque look of outlining lips with a line of black. Jesus...she looked as hot as ever. She smelled of clove cigarettes and perfume long ago forgotten. Mesmerizing.

She purred: “Nick Vegas, mmmmmm, the one man I might have switched teams for, for good. She laughed Nah, not really but you sure were fun. I got word through the grapevine you were a goner, aneurysm or stroke or some shit, but I had my doubts and I did my homework.

Here you are... as delicious as ever, just more…distinguished looking.. meow! You silver fox.!’ She unzipped Nick’s pants and jammed her hand in.

“Ok, you’re intact, thank God for that. I am not ready for Unich Vegas, get it?” She laughed at her own joke.

Nick couldn’t believe his cryogenically unfrozen ears. Had he been duped? Slipped a Mickey and then frozen? He hadn’t had an aneurysm?

Silky Stalker continued in the 1940’s staccato that was her inimitable style. ‘They used subtle hypnotic tricks to convince you that you were having an aneurism, when you in fact weren’t.”

She continued, as she smoked a long filtered cig. Turns out someone’s jealousy got the better of them, and backed by a domestic terror group, they went 5150 and had you taken out of commission. I know your kinks Nicky, and shit, you were always fun to party with, heck yeah. For a straight boy, you’re alright. I mean you eat p*ssy like a career lesbian, no denying. I will never forget seeing you with Nubicious Queen, way before it was considered ‘okay’ and the first thing you told me was: “My penis isn’t prejudiced, women in general do it for me, I get along with everyone, especially if they are horny’

Then, you were kind and deferential when my girlfriend got taken out by those trying to ‘straighten out America’ during the Cold War. I’ll never forget that Nicky Boy. Not since the 1st World War had I met a guy like you.”

Holy Moly thought Nick, how old was this dame? 1st World War…?

Silky spoke again, as she undid Nick’s restraints: “Everyone got hot and bothered for that ‘Wonder gal or whatever her name was, but I was the real deal, I brought Revolutionary war guys water and even helped out during your Civil War.” Nick stammered: “Our Civil War? You aren’t an American Icon?” She laughed: Put it this way babe, I can tell you which Greek legends are legends and which are total B.S. Not to mention, I had an Alexandria library card. Damn I missed that place.”

Nick Vegas thought to himself, ‘wow, I went down on a 2000+ year old woman, that’s kinda cool she still tasted awesome.”

Silky slapped Nick Lightly: “Enough daydreaming… 20th Century boy, we need to skidaddle and get you out of here, and to somewhere safe. Agents are everywhere. You are a target. Face it.”

Nick’s mind was addled now, he had to get it together and get out.

Silky tossed him over her shoulder like he weighed nothin’, and she fireman carried him. She laughed: “Nick, eat a salad once in a while, Jesus.”

She handed Nick a pistol and the two of them shot their way out, him being carried, her firing with frightening precision. Laughing at each kill, and blowing them a kiss.

After the escape.

Silky Stalker had read Nick’s stories and racked her mind thinking of where to drop him off to recoup and recover. The exciting world of ‘Rhonda rings a Belle? East TN?’

No.. Nurse Diva had taken over that Southern town completely, by now. Sexy, sure but nobody for Nick to play with.

Rhonda’s CA place, the perpetrator of Karen’s gratitude? The building had been torn down and million dollar condos were in its place, Rhonda had moved. She and Karen were solid though.

Maybe, just maybe… 2021 or was it later? 2023? wasn’t where Nick needed to be. She could drop him off in a story of his own, in a realm before Covid, back when Melody was just beginning her training by Lashawndra. Nick revisited that story incessantly any way, he seemed a tad “obsessed.”

Nick could just lay low, relish in the thrill of watching everything unfold from the beginning, watching the Suburban Housewife fall under the spell of the former home break in artist, and maybe reboot his existence.

In a pre covid, one night stand, toe sucking friendly era. 2015. That gave him a half decade, and he could buy up all the right stocks. Back when on a 1st date, a foot rub was just an innocent in. Well almost. People were too uptight after 1990 for Nick to deal with more often than not.

Silky Stalker deposited Nick into the passenger seat of her flying tiger camouflaged silent plane, (not invisible, but silent) and they flew off into the night sky. She knew exactly where the wormhole was, and they went right through. Visions of time past, present and future flashed past the plane, as Silky Stalker gripped Nick’s thigh with one hand. She had a grip stronger than a pro wrestler. Nick opened his eyes for a split second. Silky: “I always forget you’re mortal, you have been frozen and unfrozen so often, lol.”

The plane emerged on a sunny day in May 2015, and they landed perfectly at the Torrance airport. There was a 1940’s air show in process, and she blended in perfectly. She threw Nick a vintage flight outfit, which barely fit. Nick was 6ft tall 200lbs, larger than a WWII soldier for sure. But they made it out.

At the airport was an old coupe which Silky ‘borrowed’ and drove Nick to the house in Rancho PV where Lashawndra had just started training Melody. That house with elaborate arches. Melody had only moments ago caught Lashawndra casing her house, and she was freshly mesmerized into inviting her in, and she just now learned this was to become 19yr old Lawshandra’s house, and Melody was to become her personal servant. The story was just beginning, again. Nick blinked when he saw the action unfolding before him.

Young Lashawndra looked as sexy as Nick had imagined her, and she seemed to recognize Nick…which apparently is ‘author’s dominion’ if transported into one of their own stories. He had as much control within the confines of this story as a Lucid Dreamer would when at expert level. He studied the 19yr old Amazon. Damn, those gold gladiator sandals, the strong legs, the fit arms, her disarming smile, her intensity when she didn’t. Hot!

Then he studied how Melody looked as he remembered, and hell even better. When she spoke in that dazed monotone, mesmerized by pheromones, about to enter a whole new phase of her life as the younger woman’s utter thrall.

It was utterly exciting to watch her surrender all will and her control to the younger woman, who knew she was going to win.

Silky Stalker placed one hand on Nick’s shoulder.

Silky: “I think you are gonna be more than ok here. Why don’t you do some writing, and remember, you wrote this, so you can join in at whatever capacity you want, so hell, have fun. I mean, you can enjoy time with Melody, and Lashawndra, and hell maybe you can ‘help out’ at the salon…I mean, I know when you write a character, you are in some way living vicariously through her exploits, am I right?

Nick nodded. “You are one smart dame, you get it. Damn I missed you.”

Silky placed a passionate kiss on Nick and he trembled. She was amazing.

Silky Stalker walked to the front door, but she stopped and dipped Lashawndra while giving her a passionate kiss, then said: “Take care of Nick, kid…and have fun.”

Lashawndra blushed, Silky Stalker was that hot. She turned back her attention to Melody and demanded: “Kneel for me bitch!” Melody complied, Nick was entranced, Silky blew a kiss and exited.

Nick would be safe there, and he could watch the action unfold in his go to favorite story, yet again, again. Man, was he obsessed with the dynamic of young Lashawndra and 30 something Melody. It was his kinky go to anyway. Watching the older woman’s will be numbed by the stronger willed 19 yr old, as she became ever more the younger woman’s thrall. But hey, who was she to judge? She had to admit, Lashawndra had some nice legs. And that Melody, shit, her tanned petite body and angelic face were masturbation worthy.

Nick watched from the sofa while Melody stood again, deeply entranced on the day Lashawndra moved in. Lashawndra paced around the older beauty like a drill sergeant inspecting a troop.

Nick gathered enough strength and he staggered over to the fridge. He grabbed several cool energy drinks, and was sipping them while he watched.

Finally he turned to watch Lashawndra work her magic.

She saw him and nodded, then winked as she said commands to, and issued demands of Melody. Melody performed just written, and Nick felt his loins slowly returning to life. All the characters in Nick’s stories are aware of the author’s power within the story.

The silent plane used the length of the wide street to return to the skies.

2015.

What a great year. Nick was pre election, pre covid. He had a good 5 years, then he’d probably contact Silky Stalker and asked to be dropped off in the coke heavy party 1980s. He started handwriting a new story about a woman he met during an apartment interview back then. Half way through the tour of his beach apartment, the same complex where Rhonda James lived…she abruptly stopped the interview and the tour to say: “Nick, I don’t think I want to be your roommate…and paused.

Nick said unsure: “Why?” She gave him an intense stare and said: “Because I would rather date you than be your roommate.”

Nick thought that was pretty awesome.

He asked innocently: “Well what kind of stuff are you into? What do you like?

With zero pause, the tall, large breasted blonde said point blank: “I like my feet licked and my toes sucked.”

Holy shit! Nick was thrilled. All he could muster up was: “I can make that happen. Happily.”

Well those were fun times thought Nick. Just then Lashawndra began running Melody through her paces, and Nick focused his attention back to his favorite tale once again. It was going to be ok, if only for a little while.

to be continued.