The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The Nicest Guy

Synopsis: The story follows a girl that has been hypnotized or mind controlled by her new boyfriend, a “Nice Guy”.

Classic Codes: nosex, caution, Mdom, MF+, mc, sad, viol

Chapter 1

Melissa sat in her car waiting. She knew she should be moving, should be heading in to meet Keith, her new boyfriend, but something was holding her back. Her mind felt fuzzy, and the more she focused on it the worse it got.

She knew she and Keith were a perfect match and that she truly loved him, but when she tried to remember why she just got muddled and confused. Clearly, it had been love at first sight, as this would only be their third date and the first time she’d be in his house alone with him.

Alone with him. That thought sent a shiver down her spine, which she tried desperately to believe was excitement. She trusted Keith completely, wanted to be with him, to give herself to him completely. She knew this to be absolutely true. When she focused on that she had clarity, but when she tried to analyze it, everything got fuzzy again. It was starting to give her a headache.

But she still didn’t move. She knew they’d be having sex tonight for the first time and just the thought made her wet. But her mind kept itching at that thought and pushing her to try to remember something, something really important.

She sighed. It wasn’t working. She should just go in and enjoy the evening with the man she loved. Another shiver down her spine. Maybe she was going crazy. She sighed again and pulled her keys from the ignition. Stepping out into the cool night air she felt a chill as a light breeze slipped up her skirt and brushed her bare sex.

She’d worn nothing under her skirt or thin lacy top because that’s what Keith wanted. It seemed out of character for her, but love did weird things to people she supposed. She walked uncomfortably forward, the butt plug he’d given her shifting every time she moved. Keith had wanted her to wear that, so she did it, even if it had hurt at first and was uncomfortable.

The nipple clamps were also uncomfortable and she was acutely aware of just how obvious they were under her thin top. But again, Keith had wanted her to wear them so she had. She’d do anything to make him happy, after all, he was such a nice guy. He’d been her friend for a while, and she wasn’t sure why she’d never agreed to date him before, but here she was. She’d even dumped her girlfriend of 3 years to be with him.

She paused, noticing tears running down her cheeks. She felt a deep sadness there for a moment and couldn’t figure out why. After all, she was so much happier with Keith than she’d ever been with Shannon. He’d said so, so it must be true. He’d said he’d never lie to her, so it was true.

She was just being silly, that’s all. She continued her walk up the long driveway to Keith’s house. She could’ve parked closer, but for some reason, she’d thought it was important to leave her car on the street. Very important, but she couldn’t remember why. Everything got fuzzy when she tried to think about it so she just let it go.

She checked her purse, making sure the stun gun and handcuffs were there, carefully hidden at the bottom. She couldn’t remember what they were for but it was important that they were there and that they remained hidden. Shannon had said it would make Keith happy that they were there even though he wouldn’t want her to tell him about them.

She’d met one of Keith’s other girlfriends, Amber, on their second date. It was sweet how much she cared for him. Addressing him as master, wearing the collar with her name stamped on it, even letting him fondle her right there in the restaurant booth. According to him, she’d even cut all contact with friends and family to make him happy.

Another chill tab up her spine and she paused again. He’d said it was adorable how devoted she was. He’d said it, so it was true. It made Melissa happy to think about it because he had said it would. She smiled at the thought of how cute they were as a couple. He’d said he and Melissa would be that cute together, after tonight.

She’d also left her phone and ID at home, just like he’d asked. She’d also taken a winding and indirect route to his house, to make sure nobody followed her. Keith was so thoughtful, not wanting anyone to interrupt their romantic evening.

It was nice of Shannon to inspect her car for her, to make sure there weren’t any tracking devices. She was sure Keith would appreciate the gesture, but she wasn’t supposed to tell him about Shannon at all. She couldn’t remember why, but Shannon had told her it was really important to Keith, so she wouldn’t say a word.

She pulled out her lipstick and a compact mirror to check that her makeup was perfect. Keith told her that he wanted her to look her best for him. She touched up her lipstick then snapped the lid closed and dropped both of them on the ground. It seemed silly to her to just litter like that but was important that she mark her trail. Shannon told her that Keith would want her to, so she would do it, no questions asked.

She stepped up to the door and rang the doorbell. The door opened a moment later and Keith smiled out at her. She couldn’t help the shudder that ran through her at the sight of him. Surely it was an excited shudder, because what else could it be?