The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Nice and Tidy

Chapter 2

Amanda hummed to herself as she let herself into the apartment. Tony was gone until nine with his night class, so that left her all evening to tidy up. After locking the door behind her, she headed straight into the bedroom to change into the new uniform she had bought that day.

She laid each piece neatly laid out on the bed and took a moment to admire it first. Truly giddy with excitement, she kicked off her shoes and began to strip, not stopping until she was completely bare. Only when she had set her work clothes aside did she begin to dress again. It was a simple uniform. First, the stockings. Opaque and black, they slid up to the middle of her thigh, with a white lacy frill at the end. Her gloves matched the stockings, with the same smooth, sensual material and the same white lacy frill. Last, she slid the black and white headdress upon her head. She rubbed her thighs together, ran her gloved hands over her smooth, bare skin. The outfit was so simple, but she loved it so much!

Now dressed, she bit her lip at the thought of getting to work. The house was so filthy. She couldn’t believe she had used to let it get so bad before. But not today! She was going to work hard and make sure every inch was spotless before Tony came home. He was going to be so proud of her~

Her first chore was the laundry. As much as she loved the smell, they were having guests tomorrow and it simply wouldn’t do to have the place smelling like a pigsty, no matter how heady a pigsty it was. The clothing on their bedroom floor alone was more than enough for a full load in the washing machine, so while they clothes began to wash she got started on the dishes.

Despite having a dishwasher, Amanda began to get a naughty thrill at the thought of washing the dishes by hand in the sink. She began picturing herself over the sink, her bouncy little butt shaking side to side as she scrubbed each dish till it shined. It was enough to make her bite her lower lip. Unable to control herself, she donned a pair of yellow rubber gloves over her lacy black ones—which felt more than a little silly—and got to work. It was more fun than she had hoped, the rhythmic motion of her steel wool pad seeming to travel up her arm and all the way down to her womb. Soon her breathing had become ragged, and by the time she had finished, her knees felt a lot weaker than her arms did.

Once the rubber gloves came off, she ran the lacy black material down her body once more, but she stopped just shy of her own sex. No, she told herself, she didn’t want to get her gloves sticky and wet. She licked her lips. Besides, he would take care of her tonight when he got back.

Amanda pushed the first load into the dryer and gathered another load for the washer, then started vacuuming. The vacuum cleaner was large and bulky, and it clumsy effort to make it turn as she willed. Nonetheless, the machine was loud and vibrated, and those vibrations traveled up her arm and all the way down to her thighs, strong enough that she constantly found herself moaning, strong enough that the back and forth motion over the carpet had enough innuendo to make her face flushed pink.

By the time she finished, her body felt exhausted and frustrating. Being Tony’s personal maid was more fun than she could have imagined...but she wasn’t sure how much longer she could hold out. She checked the clock. Another hour to go. She switched out the laundry and started folding those that were dry. For the first time, she had little thrill in her work. Her own clothes were so drab and ugly, and Tony’s things...they smelled fresh, clean. She wistfully held a pair of boxers to her nose and inhaled. She wanted to smell Tony...

As she put away the last of the folded laundry, she saw she still had another five minutes until Tony was expected back. She pouted, but took up the feather duster. It would be okay. She could wait a little longer. And when he did get back, he was sure to be proud of her!

* * *

It wasn’t until five after that the doorbell rang. By that time, Amanda was so anxious that she gave out a little squeal and dropped her duster. She left it on the floor as she rushed to the door. Without thinking, she threw the door wide open, only thinking at the last moment that perhaps it wasn’t Tony on the other side, or that maybe he hadn’t come home alone. The split second of terror ran through her body, but was washed away with warm relief when she saw Tony’s warm smile, “Well, aren’t you adorable?”

Amanda took a step back, then gave a slight bow, eyes downcast, “W-welcome home, Master!” Her voice was gushing with adoration, but also a strong current of nervousness. This was her first day cleaning. Had she done a good job? Was he going to be proud of her?

She watched his feet as he doffed his heavy coat upon the rack, then stepped over towards her. She felt his large hand on her head. He was patting her, almost petting her like a loyal dog. She loved it.

“I see you’ve been busy. Good girl, good girl.” His voice wasn’t condescending or sarcastic. It was...warm. Warm and strong and sincere and...warm. It was a warmth that made her cheeks flush with pride.

She tilted her head to nuzzle into his hand just as it lifted away, leaving the top of her head cold and her lips pouting. He was already walking inside, taking a look inside, clearly impressed. She followed a few steps behind, her stomach fluttering as he evaluated her work.

He wandered into the kitchen, ran his finger along the countertop looking for imaginary dust, then gave her a slight smile. Through the living room, where he bent down to look under the coffee table. Past the bathroom, where he had pulled back the shower curtain. Finally, after an eternity of inspections, they were in the bedroom together. He sat at the bed’s edge. She stood in front of him, eyes downcast, hands folded, body trembling slightly.

“There were a few things that still need your magic touch, but...all in all, I am very, very pleased. Good girl.”

Amanda squeezed her legs together. The way he said those two words—good girl—it was enough to make her lightheaded. Her heart was pounding inside her bare chest and as she watched him watch her, her arousal pushed her into speaking out, “M-master...I did a good job, right? S-s-so I was hoping, as a reward, you would...” Her tongue felt like it was swelling up in her mouth as she struggled to get the words out.

He just smiled, then began to remove his belt, “You do deserve a reward. But first, there’s one more thing you’ll need to clean.” He opened up his pants, revealing his half-erect penis.

She cooed with delight as she dropped to her knees. As she approached his crotch, she could almost feel a wave of hot air, as though she were stepping outside into a humid summer day. Was his body really burning so hot? Or was it the smell. The smell...strong, pungent, nauseating. Her lips parted. She needed to taste it. She needed to...clean it for him.

Before she licked it, she pushed her nose against the scrotum and inhaled deeply, her chest swelling up. It left her dizzy. All those times smelling his shirts seemed so very shallow compared to this. The difference between walking past a bakery and stepping inside. And now...now she was going to get to taste...

Her tongue darted out, timid, the faintest touch along his balls. The salty, sour taste felt electric in her mouth. She had to take a moment just to suck the flavor from her tongue.

“Something wrong?” His voice was as self-assured as always, but it had a hint of concern that made her feel ashamed for dithering so much.

She shook her head side to side, “N-no, Master. It’s just...it’s just sooo good!”

He chuckled and patted her head briefly, and she took her cue to continue. She took a lick, dragging her tongue along the side of one testicle, all the up his shaft. The taste and smell left her panting, slightly drooling, but she kept going, determined now. She began taking shorter, harder strokes now, trying to get every last bit of dried sweat. Each lick was a bit like a child enjoying an icecream cone, a bit like a mother cat cleaning her young. He wanted his cock cleaned; she wanted to get it shining. As she continued cleaning, it began to grow larger and larger. Fully erect, it stood at a rigid eight inches, thick enough that she could barely join her thumb and forefinger around it, his foreskin halfway peeled back.

His foreskin...the rest of his cock was now clean, but she hesitated. She knew it would be different. Taste...different. Slowly, almost reverently, she took the head of his penis into her mouth. She began to suck and suckle, while her tongue played along the tip. The taste...bitter and so much stronger than anything else. It tasted of...him. Her Master. She loved it. She wanted more. She wanted it inside of her, fucking her, owning her, cumming inside of her, and...

“Ah, ah, ah.” Tony’s brought her out of her trance, “No touching yourself without permission. Hands behind your back.”

Her cheeks flushed red, brighter than they had all night. Without realizing it, she had begun to bury her gloved fingers inside her pussy, soaking them in her honey. Bad enough she had done so without permission, but to have stained her wonderful uniform...her hands flew behind her back and clasped each other while she threw herself back into her task.

The foreskin was peeled back, the head of his cock clean though still tasting delicious. And yet she continued to lick and suckle. It was clean...but she still had to clean it, keep cleaning it. She knew, in the back of her mind, that she was giving him a sloppy, inexperienced blowjob and that if she kept it up, he was going to have an orgasm, fill her mouth with his sticky cum. But more important than that...he hadn’t told her to stop. If she did a good job here, she might make up for touching herself without permission. He might call her a good girl. She would love that.