The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The next big thing:

Worried about challenges from her rival, Anne’s heart is put at peace by the most persuasive of techniques.

Anne strode into the changing room feeling enraged and unhappy. She’d just done an exhibition match for a Russian children’s charity, losing to the world number one in three sets. It hadn’t been a tough contest. Despite the fact that Anne had been at the apex of the sport for some time, she’d allowed herself to focus more on the modelling aspect than on tennis, spending more time at photo shoots than on the court. The subsequent drop in her game had been widely reported and criticized, but Anne hadn’t cared. She was the best and a few duff results didn’t stop that. Besides, she was also the most beautiful woman in tennis, some said the world... she wasn’t about to lose out!

In had come Marie. Youthful, fresh faced and precociously talented, the young woman had graduated through the same hard background as Anne but brought a far greater determination to her game than Anne now had. In a single year, the darling of tennis had been replaced by a young upstart who’d gone from being the ‘new’ Anne to being the ‘replacement’ Anne to being the ‘only’ Marie on the women’s tour. She’d aced the majors, winning two and reaching the semi finals of the others and had done so without the arrogance and vindictiveness of Anne, who’s infamous ‘Nasty American dykes’ comment, about the US Davis cup team, had used up any positive publicity she’d bothered to create.

On top of all this Marie was also incredibly beautiful. She had the body of an athlete, the breasts of a new mother and the face of a model, all capped by her mane of golden hair that streamed down past her shoulders. Anne had all these things too, but she hadn’t even played tennis for three months, and certainly hadn’t won anything for almost a year... Her sponsors were making ominous noises about younger talent...

She dropped her bags onto the floor and sat down on the wooden bench to remove her shoes and socks. This was disastrous! She’d been the youngest winner of multiple majors ever and soon she was being offered deals from all over the shop. Not bad for a little Russian girl from a poverty stricken family in Moscow. At a young age she’d shown an aptitude for tennis so her parents had saved and saved and saved and finally managed to send her off to an American tennis academy which had nurtured her talent and turned her into the game’s top female player and greatest ambassador: a young, smiley girl who spoke four languages and always had time for the fans.

Mom and Dad had been supportive and happy for their daughter, and were appreciative of the wealth she’d brought home with her... after just one year as a professional! It had all come crashing down in a mixture of greed and arrogance, in less than six months. Now Anne was facing the prospect of losing her sponsorship and all that entailed. It was a dark time... and no one knew about her horrible secret either! If they did it’d be all over-

“Hello Anne.” The voice came from the door interrupting her thoughts. There stood her opponent, Marie. In the previous hour and a half Marie had wiped the court with Anne, the first time they’d played. It had almost been embarrassing and Marie had had to tone down her game to make the match last three sets! What was she doing here?

“What are you doing here?” asked Anne harshly.

“I’m here to ask you your advice,” said the young star. She was still dressed in her tennis clothes, save for her shoes and socks. Marie wore an old fashioned getup: a very short skirt and a loose white shirt with two buttons undone. The pictures of her in the papers always showed plenty of flesh but there was something... all right about it. Pictures of Marie were considered clean and wholesome. The previously clean and wholesome pictures of Anne were now considered somehow... dirty and spoilt.

“What do you mean?” asked Anne. Not for the first time she looked at her rival and had to admit she liked what she saw. But she had to stop thinking like that! Especially after that comment... which she’d only said because of Alex... Marie took a few steps towards, holding her hands behind her back and biting her lower lip. The girl’s breasts stood out from her petite body. Anne had to stop herself from licking her lips.

“It’s just I admire you so much,” replied the young star, “And I just wanted to say I’m sorry about all that’s happened over the last few months.” She was now standing in front of Anne, who was still on the bench. The younger girl was ravishingly beautiful, like Anne herself. She couldn’t take her eyes off her! Marie kneeled down, in front of her compatriot.

“I wanted to look you in the eye and say I’m sorry,” she said, her eyes barely a foot away from Anne’s. Like Anne, Marie had sparkling blue eyes. They seemed to draw you in, make you forget yourself.

“That’s right, Anne, you should look into my eyes... focus only on my eyes... keep all your attention on my deep, blue eyes...” The younger girl moved a little closer. “Don’t look anywhere but my eyes, Anne. I’ve come all the way here to apologise, isn’t that nice...? As you look into my eyes don’t you think that’s nice, Anne?” The slightly older woman, a scant eighteen months in it, nodded slowly, her expression locked on the younger girl.

“If I’m being nice to you, you should be nice to me Anne... Doesn’t that make sense?” Again Anne nodded slowly. The eyes in front of her were so enthralling, she just couldn’t look away.

“That’s right Anne,” continued Marie, “You should be nice to me... you should do everything I tell you, that’s what you should do... isn’t that right Anne?” The entranced woman nodded a third time. Marie stepped up her program.

“Looking into my eyes is so tiring, isn’t it Anne? You’re so tired staring into my big, beautiful eyes... you can feel your own eyes closing, can’t you? Feel the weight of your heavy eyelids slowly shutting... Anne... slowly coming down as you feel so sleepy and tired.” Anne’s eyes shut.

“That’s right Anne, you’re doing so well...!” continued Marie. “You feel yourself getting even sleepier and sleepier, don’t you...? You feel the tiredness rushing through your body, filling you with sleep... You know that when you finally fall asleep you will be hypnotised, don’t you Anne? And when you are hypnotised you will be totally in my control... isn’t that right, Anne?” Her eyes shut and the sleepy feeling engulfing her entire body, Anne nodded slowly again.

“Then sleep for me Anne,” said Marie. Anne drifted off to a deep, dark, hypnotic slumber.

“Thank you so much for seeing me, it’s so great to finally meet you!” Anne blinked open her eyes. She was sitting on a bench in some changing rooms and Marie was standing in front of her. The girl seemed incredibly sexy to Anne, standing there with her short skirt and loose top with three buttons undone. The older woman stood up and smiled at her former opponent. Marie leaned forwards and gave Anne a big hug, pulling her breasts close against the older woman. Anne felt them touch her own breasts and felt such a fire whip through her chest that she almost staggered back. She returned the hug, as much to extend the feeling as anything else. Marie pulled away.

“I’ve got a gift for you, here in my bag!” she said. She turned and bent over her bag, sticking her ass out at Anne who felt her hands seem to move towards Marie of their own accord. She pulled them back and sat down, but that meant she could see up Marie’s short skirt. The former champion saw the lacy white panties encasing her former opponent’s sexy ass as it hovered in front of her... wriggling slightly... Anne couldn’t stop herself. She stood up again and gently put her hands under Marie’s skirt. The girl stopped what she was doing and, in a voice that was suddenly breathless, said:

“Anne... what... what... are you doing?” Anne’s fingers were raking the underside of Marie’s panties, touching her ass like she’d done with Alex, back in the ladies doubles competition... back when they’d won and she made such sweet, sweet love to the older American. The subsequent betrayal had led to her current collapse of form. She pushed her right hand further under Marie’s skirt, rubbing the bottom of her panties and feeling the softness of the curls they enclosed.

“A... a... Anne...” gasped Marie. Anne kept one hand in between Marie’s legs... the girl was already wet! She brought the other to Marie’s face, turning her head back slightly so that she could kiss her full on the mouth. The kiss sent sparks between them. Marie broke away, gasping at the twin sensations of Anne’s tongue in her mouth and fingers on her pussy. Anne started feeling Marie’s breasts through her shirt... massaging them gently and feeling the nipples grow. She kissed the side of the other girl’s neck and asked, seductively:

“So what was my present?” Shivering through sexual tension and barely capable of coherent thought, Marie said she had the forms they’d need to fill in to play as doubles partners. Feeling the drenched girl’s panties and her erect nipples, Anne smiled sexily and whispered into Marie’s ear:

“I think we already are!” Suddenly more forceful, she turned the girl around and pulled open her shirt, scattering the buttons around the room. Marie could only whimper slightly as the other woman kissed her breasts... hungrily... lovingly... Anne pulled away slightly and looked into the other girl’s eyes, her deep sexy eyes.

“Come with me,” she said. She led Marie to the shower and turned it on, stepping beneath the instantly hot water which soaked her clothes. Marie joined her, kissing violently as she sought to disrobe Anne, pulling her T-shirt over her head and kissing the top of her plump breasts before unclasping the skirt to reveal Anne’s panties. Anne unclipped the younger girl’s bra and slowly teased it off her shoulders, kissing Marie’s skin as she did so and making the girl to rear back. When Anne reached the girl’s nipples she caused Marie to yelp!

Kissing the younger woman’s breasts, Anne slowly slipped her hand into her new partner’s panties. The response was immediate. Pressed hard against the wall Marie rode Anne’s hand while pulling her lover’s head close against her chest. The feelings inside her grew and grew until, with a scream, she felt the tidal wave of orgasm wash through her body. Anne slowly removed her hand and moved her head up to Marie’s, kissing her hard on the mouth. They spent another half hour kissing and playing and bringing each other to orgasm before finally going out and getting changed, which took a lot longer than usual as both women felt the need to kiss and touch each others’ bodies repeatedly. Finally it was time to go. Marie looked at Anne and asked her to wait a moment.

“I have something to confess,” she said, feeling so guilty about what she’d done.

“You hypnotised me and made me want to make love to you, didn’t you?” said Anne. Marie simply looked at her, shock striking her dumb.

“It’s ok,” continued Anne, “I had Coach Olga in the American academy too. She taught me about hypnosis as well... not to mention a couple of other things! When you hypnotised me I knew what you were doing, but I wanted to see what you intended. Asking me about Alex and trying to make me feel better about her was so sweet! But you didn’t have to give me any urges to want to make love to you, I already found you sexy enough as it was!”

“But what if I’d used the trance to hurt you in some way?” asked Marie. Anne smiled and shook her head.

“Coach Olga wouldn’t teach just anyone those techniques... I trusted you, enough to completely submit to your trance, and boy was it effective.” She leaned in and planted a kiss on the shocked girl’s lips before hugging her close. The eroticism of Anne’s touch brought Marie out of her shock. She smiled bashfully and hugged Anne again. The hug turned into a kiss. The kiss turned into a rapid disrobing which turned into another bout of passionate love making.

Anne’s recovery from her poor form was as dramatic as it was fast. She took several minor championships and the one major she hadn’t won previously, but her best results came with her new doubles partner. Marie and Anne won every tournament they entered. When asked what the secret to a good doubles relationship was both women laughed and said one word: trust!