The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Year’s Resolution

Of all East Coast cities, Providence was an afterthought compared to Boston, and superior only to Hartford. However, Providence’s Chamber of Commerce was actively working to change the city’s reputation from staid and stale to exciting and fresh. This campaign led to recently created events like “First Night,” a New Year’s Eve celebration.

Beth and Doug Cobb were the type of young professionals Providence hoped to attract. They lived a little south of Boston, but decided to come to the Providence “First Night” because of the listed cuisine vendors, and the promise of over fifty different entertainers and performers.

Beth and Doug felt good about their decision to choose Providence over Boston as they were parking their car in a nearby garage. A mild night of almost forty degrees was no impediment to a good evening stroll. Especially if they decided to start drinking.

However, Beth had never touched a drink in her life, and, as a result, Doug had been dry since they started dating. He wished Beth wasn’t so set on that rule, but it was part of who she was. Though some people considered Beth an uptight control freak, she was also sweet, funny, and gorgeous.

Doug was aware that her rigid personality had scared off many men, allowing him to date her without obstacles. In their seven years together, Doug always noticed people looking at them while they were out together. Doug could tell they were all wondering how a guy like him got a woman like her. He wasn’t hideous by any means, but it was clear that she was a step or two above his league.

Also, Doug knew that Beth was aware of her reputation as an immovable object, especially in ethics, morality, and “proper behavior.” A couple weeks ago, she came home in tears, inconsolable.

“What’s wrong?” he asked her.

“My friends,” she began. “They think I’m too much of a mess, too OCD, to be a mother.”

“Aww,” he said, holding her. “That’s not true.”

“Really?” she said. “I think you’re full of it.”

“Okay,” he said. “Sometimes you’re set in your ways, but that doesn’t make you any less of a person.”

“But they’re right,” she said. “How can we have a child if I’m micromanaging its every move?”

“What should we do, then?” he asked.

“I need to loosen up,” Beth said. “Need to take more risks. Get out there. Get my hands dirty. I don’t know.”

“Are you sure?” Doug said.

“Honey,” Beth said. “I’ve always been this way, ever since high school. I’m always afraid that someday you’ll leave me, especially since, y’know, in bed, I don’t do—”

“Okay,” Doug said. “If it means that much to you, I’ll help you. For New Year’s Eve, let’s go out this year for a change.

“Oh babe,” Beth said, holding him tighter. “You’ve made me so happy. And when this is over, we can finally start a family.”

“That’d be great,” Doug said.

Beth and Doug were enjoying the carnival atmosphere of First Night, as they strolled past vendors and stands. The exotic cuisine was a foodie’s paradise. Thai, Indian, Mexican, Italian, among others—from the finest Providence restaurants.

The city lights glistened, reflecting luminescent dots over the face of the river. The crowds, though sizeable, were easy for Beth and Doug to navigate. The bustle and noise was more of a pleasant background than an inconvenience.

Beth looked fantastic. She was wearing the new winter coat that Doug had given her for Christmas. Of course, she had picked it out instead of leaving Doug’s gift selections to chance. She told him exactly what she wanted, regarding the coat’s size, brand, material, and what store he’d find it in.

It was a black coat, a three-quarter length wool coat with a large black fox collar, cuffs, and waist belt. Beth’s beautiful brown hair glowed, noticeable and light against the black fur. She wore a simple sweater underneath it, along with her new velour pants and leather boots.

She was getting many second-glances and long stares while she and Doug strode hand-in-hand through the festival.

“Would you be up for starting small with your New Year’s Resolution?” Doug asked. “Maybe trying a beer?” Doug asked.

“I don’t think so,” Beth said flatly. “I’m not ready for that kind of loss of control, Doug.”

“Sweetie,” Doug said. “To be fair, it’s just a beer. Not a prescription for Oxycodone.”

“I know,” she said. “But you know about my parents. And my sister. One drink always leads to two, which leads to more, before a night in jail.”

“True,” Doug said. “But you’re not them. And I’m right here to keep you from going too crazy. Don’t you trust me?”

Beth hugged him.

“I do,” she said. “That’s why I married you, silly. I know, you’re right. I’ll try to do something different, but not beer. I hear it tastes bitter and nasty. Besides, you don’t want to add heft to these hips, do you?”

She grinned and wiggled her hips at him.

“You’ve got a point there,” he said. “Okay, so what do you have in mind?”

“I’ll find something,” Beth said, her eyes scanning the crowd and vendors. “Ooh, maybe that!”

She pointed to a performer who was twirling flaming torches.

Doug laughed.

“You won’t try beer, but fire-twirling’s alright?” he said.

“Sure,” she smiled, squeezing Doug’s hand. “I bet he gets great Workman’s Comp, right? They should really be careful though. That could cause a lot of damage. Also, is it properly permitted?” Beth, asked, completely serious. Doug shook his head. Could she not just enjoy anything without making it worrisome?

They continued walking through the crowd. The bright multi-colored lights, the hubbub of the crowd, and the occasional entertainer shouting made the atmosphere more magical and otherworldly.

“You don’t think I’m boring, do you?” she asked.

“Because you won’t twirl fire?” Doug asked. “A little.”

She elbowed him lightly and smiled.

“You know what I mean,” she said.

“I like you,” he said. “Don’t forget that. It’s not my job to change you. And vice versa. But, you could use a little more risk, if you want my honest opinion.”

“Yeah,” she said. “I know. Hey, what’s that?”

She steered them toward a booth where a crowd was gathering before “Somnos, The World’s Most Powerful Hypnotist!” as the colored banner above his head read. He was tall, with an athletic frame hidden beneath an opulent red cloak. The stand-up poster beside him was a reasonable facsimile of his figure, claiming

In their haste to fill “First Night” with entertainment of all varieties, the Chamber of Commerce had fast-tracked some certifications and neglected a few background checks. For example, if they had bothered to examine “Somnos” in a simple Google search, they would have been appalled at his checkered history. His name was associated with accusations of indecent behavior, sexual misconduct, and petty theft. It was no wonder that his act never stayed in the same city during his ten-year street and stage hypnosis career.

Tonight though, Somnos didn’t have any larceny or brainwashing planned. Not yet. He sported a little portable microphone headset and twin speakers stood beside his tiny tent.

“Which of you brave souls thinks their will is stronger than The Great Somnos?” the bald-shaven titan boomed. “You, sir? Or you, miss?”

“What if I tried this?” Beth asked. “Would that shock you?”

Doug’s mouth hung open while he scoured his brain for a response. It was completely unexpected.

“I’ll take that as a yes,” she said, and stepped forward, raising her hand before Doug could protest.

“Do we have a volunteer?” Somnos asked.

“Yup!” Beth said.

“And what’s your name, miss?” Somnos said, looking her up and down.

“Beth,” she said.

“Beth,” he said. “Let’s give her a round of applause, everyone!”

The crowd clapped.

“And are you here with anyone, Beth?”

“My husband, Doug,” she said.

“Ah,” Somnos said. “Could you point him out for me?”

She did.

Doug felt his ears burning as the crowd turned, all eyes trained on him. He waved, feebly. Beth was never shy, he on the other hand, was never one who enjoyed too much attention.

“You’re a lucky man,” Somnos said. “I’ll have her back in one piece. I promise.”

The crowd chuckled, and Doug pretended to, as well. This was ludicrous.

“Well, Beth,” Somnos said. “Thank you for volunteering. First of all, I’ve got to ask, do you believe in hypnosis?”

“Sure,” Beth said. “I guess, on the right person. I’ve heard it helps to quit smoking.”

“That’s true, that’s true,” Somnos said, nodding. “Though I would argue that more people are actually in that ‘right person to be hypnotized’ group than one would think”

Beth shrugged. She was still quite sure she was not one of those people. Otherwise, she would not have volunteered.

“Now, that said, would you like to experience hypnosis?” Somnos asked.

“Sure,” Beth said, actually feeling a bit bad now that she was setting this guy up to fail.

“Here,” Somnos said, extending his hand. “Let’s shake on it.”

Beth took his hand and he shook it, up and down, slower than a casual handshake, rhythmic, like an undulating wave through her whole arm. She wasn’t sure if she should let go or if this was part of the act.

“Just follow my lead and relax,” Somnos said. “Focus on the swaying sensation. Pretend it’s a soothing wave. Like laying back in a waterbed. Feeling the sensation all around you, and letting it move your body. Very good.

“As I raise and lower your arm, I want you just to focus your eyes on me. If you don’t know where to look, that’s okay. Most people look at my eyes. They say they’re sky-blue. Or like sapphires. Focus on the blue in my eyes.

“You’re doing wonderfully,” Somnos said, his voice deepening into a soothing tone. “All you have to do is relax and focus on my eyes. On the sensation of drifting with the waves. You may notice by now that as you continue to look into my eyes, there is a heavy, drowsy feeling occurring in your eyes. Like staying up all night and trying to keep them open the next day. So difficult to do.

“In fact, each time I raise your arm upward, like this,” Somnos said, as he raised her arm, before lowering it. “That heaviness in your eyes will become stronger. That’s fine. That means you’re doing it right and everything’s okay.”

Doug watched as Beth’s eyes hooded, closing more with each time her arm rose.

This can’t really be working, Doug thought. This is the cheesiest act I’ve ever seen. Maybe she feels bad for him and is playing along. She’s always like that, I guess. Would rather play along than hurt someone’s feelings and embarrass them.

“As your eyes begin to close,” Somnos continued. “You feel the desire to let them close get stronger. It’s perfectly safe. Like slipping into a warm bed after a long, hard day’s work. All your body wants to do is relax and drift. Your eyes are closing all the way now. You want this relaxation. You feel it, warm and heavy, floating through your body. Feel it happening, Beth.”

Somnos pulled on Beth’s gloved hand, making her fall into him, head pressed against his shoulder. Somnos noted the soft fur against his chest.

Doug looked around at the rest of the crowd, unsure if they were as shocked as he was. Was Beth faking it, or had she really gone under? Her arms were sagged at her sides as she leaned into the hypnotist’s shoulder, eyes closed. He remembered how she complained for a week about not being able to do a genuine trust fall at her office’s team-building retreat. It had to be real, Doug realized.

Somnos whispered into Beth’s ear, as Doug leaned forward desperate to hear what he was telling her. Nothing. His microphone must’ve been turned off or maybe she knocked it away when she fell into him.

Then, Somnos put his hands on Beth’s shoulders and placed her in a standing position, like a limp doll. She stood straight, her hands at her sides, head down, and eyes closed.

“Ladies and Gentlemen,” Somnos announced. “Beth is now in a deep hypnotic trance.”

Doug was amused and worried, at the same time. Would she remember this? Would she do something embarrassing? Oh, what if she did and remembered it? She would never unclench and take risks ever again. What a disaster.

Doug looked at the crowd around him again. There were some twenty-somethings here, but there were also families with small children. There were senior citizens, too. Doug relaxed. This was a public setting. It would be alright.

Somnos stood close to Beth, whispering deep into her ear, and his hands wrapping her lower waist.

Doug noticed some parents in the crowd nervously exchanging glances. A couple people looked at Doug to see his reaction.

“Beth,” Somnos said, his microphone live again. “You are deeply hypnotized right now. It feels absolutely wonderful. You’ve never felt better in your life. So relaxed, so happy. You’re in a safe place and trust me completely. In fact, you can only hear my voice.

“And because you trust me completely, you know it’s safe to believe everything that I tell you. You follow all of my instructions without question. You are completely under my hypnotic control, and you are no longer in control. Do you understand? If so, repeat it back to me now.”

“I am no longer in control,” Beth said.

The realization that she had surrendered control for the first time in her life sank into her dazed, relaxed mind.

“Very good,” Somnos said. “And you love this feeling more than anything, don’t you?”

“Yes!” Beth said.

Through the fog of her thoughts, she could feel with absolute certainty that she had always wanted this. Now she knew that she had always wanted to relinquish control, but was too afraid to. Because she was afraid of loving it too much. She sighed at the realization.

When Somnos saw her breathless sigh of submission, Somnos realized the great opportunity before him. This woman was amazingly beautiful, and was very deep in trance for him.

He glanced over to Doug to gauge how much of a problem he was going to have tonight. Then, Somnos decided that it didn’t matter.

“Now, Beth,” Somnos said. “You’ve done very well. I would like you to awaken from this deep trance at the count of three, but you will still remain deep in my control. Do you understand?”

“Yes,” Beth said, softly.

“Good,” Somnos said. “One, two, three.”

Beth blinked and looked around.

“Now,” Somnos said. “How was that?”

“How was what?” Beth asked, puzzled.

“You went into a wonderful and deep trance,” Somnos said. “Didn’t she?”

The crowd cheered, and her eyes widened slightly.

“Beth,” Somnos said, causing her to turn back to him. “You said you were here with your husband. It’s a shame you can’t remember his name, isn’t it?”

The crowd chuckled, some people erupting into laughter.

“Could you remind me?” Somnos asked. “I seem to have forgotten your husband’s name, too. What’s his name?”

“It’s, uh,” she said, looking over to Doug. “It’s, well, shit.”

“Oh my,” Somnos said, turning to the crowd. “Maybe sensitive ears shouldn’t be here for this one.”

Some people laughed harder, while indignant parents led their children away to other booths.

“He’s,” Beth continued to fumble. “It’s on the tip of my tongue. Wait. He’s—”

Those who remained in the crowd turned to Doug, who had no choice but to smile.

“Well, this is a bad night for you to forget his name, Beth,” Somnos said. “Because you are just now realizing that I am the most attractive man you have ever seen. In fact, the longer you’re around me, the sexier you find me.”

This made the young men holler and whistle, but it made the women in the crowd disgusted. The remaining families became nervous. How far was this going to go?

Doug was surprised at Somnos’s audacity. On one hand, he was about to approach the stage and call it off. On the other hand, maybe it was just part of the show. His fists clenched, despite himself, when he saw the way Beth looked at Somnos.

“Beth, who are you going to share a champagne toast with tonight?” Somnos asked as Beth gazed at him like he was a teen idol.

The question seemed to remind her of Doug. Beth turned to her husband in the crowd, who was so far away, who was barely real to her.

“With-uh- that guy. Him. My husband,” she said, flustered at not remembering Doug’s name, as well as how sexy Somnos was, standing so close to her. “Well, no. I mean, I’ll be with him, my husband, but we won’t drink champagne. We don’t drink. I don’t drink.”

“Wow. You don’t drink?” Samnos asked. “Have you ever been drunk?”

“No, never,” Beth said.

“How about drugs?” Somnos asked. “Have you ever gotten high?”

“No,” Beth sighed, admiring how sexy he was. She kept trying to focus on-on- oh what’s- his-name. But Somnos was so sexy. She hadn’t noticed a man so attractive since she first got together with- her husband- but this guy was incredible. Beth felt herself getting moist.

“So you’re completely dry?” Somnos asked.

“No,” Beth said. “Oh, alcohol? Yes. Yes, that. I don’t drink.”

Somnos chuckled.

“Oh God,” she said, burying her head in her hands.

The young men in the crowd realized what she meant and cheered. Some of the older men in the crowd cracked smiles before being admonished by their wives. The last of the families walked away at this point.

“Well, you seem quite proud of that, Beth,” Somnos said. “So I am not going to try to get you drunk tonight.”

Beth looked up from her hands, visibly relieved.

“I have a little tab of a new designer drug,” Somnos said. “It is like Ecstasy mixed with Heroin, mixed with Oxy, mixed with Red Bull, mixed with Spanish Fly.”

Somnos showed the crowd his finger, which appeared to have nothing on it, and he winked surreptitiously to the crowd, eliciting a few chuckles.

“I want you to take it now, Beth,” Somnos said. “And you want this, too.”

Beth looked into this handsome man’s eyes as he brought his finger up to her mouth. She believed him, completely, elated and nervous that she was about to take drugs at his command, but she knew she would. He was in control.

She felt sexy, sucking on his finger, staring into his eyes. In her excitement, she had completely forgotten that Doug was there.

“There you go,” Somnos said. “Feel it taking effect. It feels so incredible.”

Beth felt more than incredible. Even though she had no idea what it was like to be high, she had always imagined it to be incredibly pleasurable. She once heard a story of how every texture felt amazing to a girl who took Ecstasy. That was when she noticed how soft the inside of her gloves felt. But she was feeling so warm that she didn’t need her gloves. She took them off. God, she felt so good. Why hadn’t she tried drugs earlier?

She felt weightless, and wonderfully tingly. Her hands brushed her velour pants. God, that felt wonderful, too. Her hands roamed up to her fox fur collar and started stroking it. It was like a burst of rapture. She felt so blissful, so sexy.

She looked at Somnos. God, he was like a walking sex magnet. He was watching her stroke her fur collar. She smiled at him. She giggled. She felt free, glad to be rid of all her inhibitions. Still stroking her fur, her other hand moved between her legs. She wanted to rub her pussy.

She was so hot for Somnos. She felt sexier than she ever had in her life. Everything was pleasure and sexiness and sensation. Beth started rubbing her pussy over her pants while she was stroking her fur collar. Somnos walked up to her. The passion in her gaze smoldered as their eyes met. She wanted to fuck him right there.

The crowd was a mixture of gasps, laughs, and more affronted audience members leaving.

Doug had seen enough. This had gone too far. He meant to approach the stage but two men in orange ‘Staff’ coats beat him to it. They approached Somnos and led him aside.

“Hey,” Somnos said, his hypnotic tone swapped for a less mystic, casual one. “The show was just about to take off.”

He turned off his headset mic, and gesticulated, while arguing with the security men. Doug reasoned that one of the offended audience members must have told security that he was going too far.

Beth was still standing on stage, rubbing her crotch and fur collar. Her eyes were glued to Somnos as he was being led away. Doug approached the stage and grabbed Beth, before security took her away, too.

She stumbled as he pulled her arm away from his crotch. He walked quickly, mostly dragging her along, as he tried not to draw too much attention to them.

Beth looked at Doug with glassy eyes, as if seeing him for the first time, and giggled.

“Hey,” she said. “You.”

“Doug, goddammit. I’m your husband, Doug,” he said. “You’re still stoned, aren’t you?”

Beth started stroking her fur collar again.

“Oh my god, this fur is amaaaazing!” she said. “I love it sooo much.”

“We have to get out of here,” Doug said. “So you can, uh, enjoy the fur more at home.”

He searched around for the quickest route back to the parking garage. As he scanned the crowds, he saw more orange-coat ‘Staff’ making Somnos take his banner sign down. Good, Doug thought. At least he was done for the night. But should he make the guy snap Beth out of it? No, he couldn’t trust him as far as he could throw him. Maybe the hypnotic high would wear off overnight.

“C’mon, let’s go,” Doug said, taking Jessica by the hand.

“Waaaaaait, I want to stay and party,” Beth said, digging her heels in so that Doug couldn’t lead her any farther. “I’m pretty fucking high you know, um, wait, what was your name again? Jus’ tell me ‘un more time an’ ah promise I’ll ‘member!”

Doug rolled his eyes and started pulling her toward the parking garage. They were just a few yards from the car. She stopped them again.

“Oh my god, that is amaaaazing!” she said, noticing the fire twirler again, eyes rapt with wonder. “How does he doooo that? It’s a miracle!”

At this point, Doug realized how different Beth’s perspective was compared to half an hour ago. She was enjoying something for what it was. She wasn’t uptight. She wasn’t worried. Doug had to admit, he did appreciate the contrast. He let go of her and they watched the fire twirler together.

“I hear music—I want to dance, Dan!” she yelled, bolting toward a DJ’s turntable setup.

“It’s DOUG!” her husband shouted as he ran after her. He slipped on a lone patch of melting ice, his knee crashing against a rock. He shouted in pain. People jumped in surprise at his sudden screams, and some rushed to help him up. Men in orange ‘Staff’ jackets came to assist. They were ready for injuries tonight.

While the men led him to the EMT tent, prepared for incidents like this, Doug struggled against them, trying to see where Beth went. God alone knew what she was up to by herself. As Doug struggled, he fell again, causing him to grunt loudly.

“I swear I’m fine,” he shouted.

“Fine, my ass,” they said. “Relax, we’ll have you patched up in no time. Gotta go easy on those drinks, bud.”

“I’m not drunk!”

Meanwhile, Somnos was forced to pack up his tent and leave. He didn’t even get to collect his entertainment fee, let alone the sexy shit he had in mind for that married woman. She was so hot, and such a good hypnotic subject. Easy come, easy go. At least he could just go back to his motel room, get drunk, and jerk off to what could have been. He could still imagine her clearly, the way her eyes were focused on him with singular desire. He was already getting hard at the thought.

On his way out, he caught a glimpse of Beth grinding her ass against a group of college age guys while some DJ was playing beats. Somnos smiled. He wasn’t the only one offending prude families, from the looks of it. He was surprised her husband hadn’t dragged her out of the entire festival. In fact, where was her husband? Nowhere in sight while his wife was the meat of a “sandwich” between two college guys. What a shame, Somnos thought.

“Hey,” Samnos said, approaching the college guys dancing with his fantasy woman. “Get lost. The lady’s with me.”

“Yeah right,” one of them said.

“Do you want me to get security on your asses?” Somnos asked.

“I’m with hiiiiim,” Beth sang, hands caressing her fur collar.

Well, that was an interesting turn of events. The young men dispersed, looking for other women to dance on.

“I’m married,” Beth said to Somnos, as they began dancing, hips pressed together.

“I know,” he said. “Were you reminding me or yourself? Huh?”

“I dunno,” Beth said. “I’m still sooo high. And you are so sexy.”

Beth wrapped her arms around his neck, dancing close. Somnos pulled her closer, grinding into her, his hands roving over her velour-covered ass.

“You’re not in control right now,” he said.

“No, I’m not,” Beth breathed, feeling herself getting wet for the second time tonight.

‘You are under my control,” Somnos said, now hard as a rock. “And you’ve never felt better in your life.”

“Yesssssssss,” Beth said, and leaned in, kissing him. She knew he wanted her to do this, and it was so hot to do what he wanted.

“Let’s go,” Somnos said, taking her hand and leading her away from the dance floor. They went to a little alley behind two out-of-the-way vendor’s tents. After seeing they were alone, he ran his hands all over her body.

She leaned into the touch, moaning. She couldn’t tell if it was the “drugs” or just how much he naturally aroused her. It didn’t matter, she realized.

He flipped her around, grinding his crotch on her ass. She reached up behind her, grasping for him with her arms. She wanted to feel as much of his warm body as possible. Her thick fox fur cuffs felt great, caressing his neck and face. Beth was moaning as she gyrated against him, trying to arouse him further.

It wasn’t long before his hand drifted between her legs. Beth spread her legs to give him easier access.

The college guys Beth was dancing with earlier, followed the couple to the tent alley, keeping out of sight. They quietly high-fived over the voyeuristic jackpot they had stumbled into.

Somnos’ hand disappeared into the front of her pants and he started fingering her sweet pussy. He slowly, deliberately worked his finger in and out of Beth’s wet, longing pussy.

Beth squirmed into his touch, as he massaged her inner workings with his finger. She moaned, wiggling her ass into him and thrusting her hips into his hand.

“You’re a horny little housewife, aren’t you?” the college guys heard Somnos say as he freed his dick from his pants, and rubbed it against her side, specifically her jacket’s fox fur belt. She desperately reached for his cock and massaged it, cooing at its warmth. The fingerfucking combined with gripping his cock gave her a mild orgasm.

He pushed his finger deeper into her spasming pussy.

She jerked off his dick lightly, at first, while clenching his hand between her legs, grinding into his fingers as she convulsed. After her orgasm subsided, she gasped, hungry to catch her breath.

The hypnotist grinned at his accomplishment then freed his hand, before turning her around to face his cock. She knelt in front of him and began stroking his dick up and down with the fur cuffs of her coat, which felt amazing. He rubbed the pre-cum from his cock then stuck his finger in her mouth and she eagerly licked it clean.

She lowered her head to his cock, getting ready to take him into her mouth, when he instead lowered her onto her back on the ground.

Hovering over Beth, Somnos gripped her fur collar as he opened her jacket and pulled up her sweater.

Beth’s tits heaved with anticipation as her stud smiled at her. He easily removed her bra in a single stroke and leaned down, taking a hardened nipple in his mouth. Somnos sucked at it, before giving her other breast a light slap, making it bounce.

“Nice tits,” he said, smiling.

Somnos pulled her pants and panties down around her unresisting ankles. She spread her legs for him, before he positioned himself between them. She eagerly guided his cock through the entrance of her wet, waiting pussy.

She moaned, feeling him fill her up completely, more than that other guy ever had. Beth didn’t know his name and right now she didn’t care at all. She freed one leg from her pants and wrapped her legs around her handsome partner. Beth wanted him in her as deep as possible. She gripped his ass and let out quiet high-pitched whimpers of pleasure as he went deeper and deeper into her. When he found her G-Spot (something what’s-his-name had never done) she felt her whole body orgasm. She bucked and squirmed under Somnos’s weight as her body convulsed.

With his dick buried deep inside her, he rested a moment.

Beth pulled Somnos further into her, grasping his hips, and thrusting against him, trying to fuck him as much as she could.

“Damn,” Somnos said. “You really are one horny chick.”

“Please fuck me,” she begged as she dug her nails into his ass, looking him directly in the eye. “Fuck me, please, I need that beautiful cock of yours pounding into me. Oh God, I need to be fucked. Please fuck me now.”

He laughed, and began thrusting into her. Slow steady strokes which grew faster and faster. Occasionally, he pulled his cock out of her pussy teasing her outer lips with it before reentering her suddenly, causing her to yelp and gasp with delight each time. He had to cover Beth’s mouth with his to muffle her moans. Her mouth eagerly consumed his, tongues dancing.

Beth felt sexually liberated. She’d never fucked like this, so wantonly, so animalistically. She alternated between pulling him deeper into her and caressing her exposed breasts with her fur cuffs and collar. It felt so primal, so fantastic, so submissive. So right.

Somnos started thrusting into her hard and fast and before long, he pulled out of her and shot his load all over her tits and stomach. He grunted and seeing this sexy man cum all over her, made Beth orgasm again, too. Somnos’s load was so powerful some of it landed on her face.

Beth lay on the ground, panting and trying to catch her breath. Her nipples stiffening with the cold night air. Her breasts heaved with each breath she took.

“I wanted you to ,” Beth said, when she caught her breath. “I wanted you to cum inside me. I wanted your cum in me, controlling me, making me yours”

“Really?” Somnos asked. “Here.”

Somnos wiped a spot of cum from her face and fed it to her on his finger. She smiled lasciviously at him, before licking it clean, sucking long and hard on his finger.

She didn’t get to answer his question, though. At that point, Doug arrived, limping on crutches. Doug had used the “Find My Phone” app on his iPhone to locate Beth, and was shocked at the sight. He saw the college students, spying on his wife’s infidelity and swung a crutch at them, dispersing the small group.

Somnos pulled his finger out of Beth’s mouth, as Doug began screaming at him.

“You son of a bitch!” he yelled. “I oughta fucking kill you!”

Somnos laughed and walked past Doug, just out of his grasp.

“She’s all yours,” Somnos said. “For now. But I’m gonna fuck that pussy again.”

Before Doug could try to chase him, Somnos took off into the night, disappearing into the crowd.

Doug hobbled over to his exposed wife, who was still lying on the ground, sucking Somnos’s cum from her fingers. She was moaning, smiling in the afterglow of orgasm. She writhed, caressing her fur collar in bliss.

“Oh, Don! He fucked me so good, Don,” Beth shivered. “I gave up control, just like I promised for the New Year’s resolution! Are you proud of me?”

She giggled. Though Beth knew her husband was hurt, she was too aroused to care. Maybe she would care later. Right now she was reveling in post-orgasmic bliss, remembering the sexy stud she gave herself to. She had no idea sex could be so amazing, so rapturous, so forbidding.

It was a New Year’s Eve she would always remember.