The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Wife

Synopsis: Edna is getting on in years. Her husband Colton is now looking for a new wife.

Brie Smith set her bicycle down and skipped up the front steps. She knew the front door wasn’t locked and let herself in.

She went to call out but she stopped. Listening. She blushed.

She could hear them upstairs.

Edna was crying out. The sound of the bed slamming against the wall. “Oh, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck me!” Edna cried “Oh, yes! Oh, yes! Oh, yesssssss!”

Brie had stumbled onto this situation before. Only this time she stopped to listen. Previously she’d done the polite thing and snuck back out the door and pretended she’d only just arrived when she saw Edna downstairs

But there was something about this time… not the intensity of the fucking… it … it fascinated her that little bit more

She didn’t realise it but her own snap nipples were pressing out hard against her singlet-top.

“Oh, God….. yesssss” Edna cried “I’m coming again….”

She never heard Colton. It was always Edna

“Oh, give me your come!” Edna cried “Oh! Oh! Ohhhhhhhhhh!”

Brie realised she was flushed red.

“You were wonderful” she heard Edna say

Brie tip-toed back towards the door and opened it

Just then Edna, half wearing her dressing gown came skipping down the stairs

She saw Brie half-way in the door. Quickly she wrapped her dressing-gown around her. She smiled “Hi” she said

“Hi, Edna” Brie said… Brie was on first name-basis with them, despite being much younger than they

She saw a sprightly skip to Edna

“Are you coming in?” Edna saids topping in the kitchen doorway

“Oh, yes” Brie blushed.

She closed the door and followed Edna into the kitchen.

Edna took a plastic bottle of water out of the fridge. She broke the seal and then gulped the entire 1.5 litres down.

“Ahhhhhhh” she gasped

“You must be thirsty”

“Yeah… ah….” Edna said “All that work makes me dehydrated… you’ll get used to it…” she added

Brie thought that was a strange comment.

Edna was the same height as Brie. She appeared to be in her early 60’s but from the way Edna talked about events past she could have been much older.

Edna had once mentioned dodging fallout from a bomb in ‘the war’. Brie had at first assumed she meant WWII, but Edna had mentioned Zeppelins over head.

When Brie had looked them up she found that was in WWI… but that was more than 100 years ago. At the time Brie just assumed Edna was a little confused.

“So” Edna smiled “You ready for your lessons?”

“That’s why I’m here” Brie sung

“I’ll just go put on something more appropriate” Edna said

“Okay” Brie said “Ill go and wait…”

Brie went out to the grand piano. She looked at the music Edna had set out. Edna was quite an accomplished pianist. Edna always joked that she’d had so much practice.

Brie saw some hand-written pages. She read over the music. It was quite impressive.

As she stood there leaning over the Colton came down. She stood bolt upright. He stopped when he saw her and she began to blush. She’d known him for months now but without realising it, over time she was becoming more and more enamoured by him. He was… yes… older than her…

“Hi” she giggled

“Oh, hi, Brie” he said, “Where’s that woman of mine?”

“She’s just gone to get something on”

“Oh?”

“Yeah”

“You look well today” he said, stopping to look her over

She blushed and twisted on the spot. It was like having a school-girl crush

He went over to her “You will be mine” he said to her as he ran his hand over her cheek. She felt his hand, soft, but cold to the touch.

She blushed. She heard the words but didn’t understand them.

He traced a finger down to her lips, and then over them. She opened her mouth a little. And his finger went into her mouth.She sucked it.

“Oh, honey” Edna said walking in; She stopped when she saw him touching Brie. She smiled. His hand moved down Brie’s front. She stood there entranced.

Brie herself watched too as if it were happening to someone else, looking down, as his hand gently ran over the form her breasts made in her top

She gasped, sucking in a deep breath.

Her nipples pressed out against the soft cotton material.

He moved away and she shook her head. She watched him walk away, just fascinated by him… even if she didn’t understand why. She looked at his ass.

“You ready now?” Edna smiled… she grinned because she knew Brie reacted the way she did, and was still not fully gained of her senses.

“Oh? Huh?” Brie said as if waking up from a daze. She looked away from Colton, realising she’d been staring at his ass.

“I asked are you ready?” Edna teased

“Oh, yes… I was just looking over this composition… it’s really good”

“Yes, it is”

“Is this something you wrote?” Brie asked Edna

“Good heavens, no” Edna laughed, “It’s something the master wrote”

Brie was impressed by Colton’s composition. She was also used to Edna often referring to her husband as the Master

She had always assumed it was because like “Maestro” he was more of a musician than even Edna was.

“Shall we begin?” Edna said as she went over and sat on the piano bench.

“Ah… yes” Brie gasped

Brie sat down

Edna took in a few deep breaths. She knew that Brie was wet, even just by inhaling her musk.

And Brie, sitting, was uncomfortable. She didn’t know why her panties were damp. She felt embarrassed somewhat

* * *

Colton stood by the window with Edna, naked coming up next to him. She draped her hand around his waste

“When will you take her, Master?”

“Soon” he said as they watched Brie ride away on her bike

“She will make a find wife for you, when I am gone”

He turned to look at her. She turned in to him and brushed his hair with her hands “I’ve been a good slave, haven’t I?”

“You’ve been wonderful” he said

She rested her head against his chest “My whole purpose has been to serve you”

“You have done well”

“I only regret that I cannot live longer to serve you”

“You must die” he said “It’s the nature of your species”

“I would have liked to have given you children” she said stroking his back gently

“That would have been nice”

“Beautiful daughters… like Brie… for you to use”

“You have been a good wife” he said

Her hand moved around to his cock. She found it growing hard.

She felt a flush or warmth—it was still exciting to her to have him harden at her attention. Her knees dropped to the ground

She looked at his long spotted cock. Pointed, like a dog’s dick… she took it into her mouth. “Mm-mm-mmm” she sighed as she sucked him… to be rewarded soon with more come than four men could give… and she ate it all down.

* * *

Colton sat in the middle of his bed with his wife sitting opposite, almost falling off the end of the bed. They both sat in the lotus-position.

“Is it time?” she asked

“Yes”

“I will miss you, Master”

“Shhhh” he said

He closed his eyes.

Across a distance of three miles Brie felt a sudden shiver.

She lay back on her bed and felt a flush of warmth. Her legs came up at the knees, then spread apart. Her hand slid down under her pants, diving in under her undies as well, and through her soft dark hairy pubes.

She found her bud there and she stroked it. Her eyes were closed but she had a picture in her mind “Colton” she whimpered as she thought of him coming to her, climbing onto her, opening her with his cock.

She tossed her head to one side, the image of a large dog-like cock… it shouldn’t be there… she thought. It was and as she looked into Colton’s eyes she relaxed… she accepted it.

“Oh, yesssss” she whimpered.

There was a loud thud. Even Brie heard it. She sat bolt upright and found herself breathing heavily. She smiled at the thoughts she had just had of Colton taking her for the first time.

Colton’s eyes opened. He slid off the bed and looked at her body lying on the floor. Edna looked at peace

Her body started already to desiccate. For so long he had helped her keep ‘young’. He had bled energy to her so that she was sustained much longer than a normal human.

She was over a hundred and seventy years old.

Sure, she looked ‘old’, but not that old

Colton went to a cupboard down the hall to get the bucket and broom

When he returned there was a pile of dust—grey, in the place where Edna had been

Colton cleaned up the detritus of his long-lived slave and took it out to the back garden. He unceremoniously dumped the remains on the garden

* * *

Six days later Brie huffed as she climbed the hill. She pedalled away.

She entered the house as usual expecting to catch Edna crying out for Colton.

She was surprised to hear nothing.

She checked in the piano room, then the kitchen

She stood for a moment at the bottom of the stairs and thought about going up. She’d been fairly familiar with Colton and Edna, but of course had never gone upstairs to the “Habitat Ring” as Colton had once called it

She shuffled on the spot and realised she was feeling a strange itch between her legs.

She found her way upstairs. No part of her questioned why she was doing this. It seemed as natural, and familiar as going upstairs in her own house.

Colton was there, sitting naked on the bed. She took a moment to take it all in. She felt a thrill… she had never seen anyone so handsome before.

“Come to me” he said

She blushed and went to him. “You are now my wife” he said as she approached.

She giggled

“Do you understand?” he asked

“Yes”

“What are you?”

“Your wife”

“You will love and obey me”

“I will love and obey you” she said. She felt such devotion for him.

He held her hands… her wetness—he inhaled her scent.

He rose to his feet. She gasped at his muscular figure now touching hers

He helped her take off her dress, and then her bra. Her panties went next

She was unshaven

“You know what to call me?”

“Yes…. Master” she said. She gasped again… it felt so right.

“Good” he smiled, “You are ready for me to enter you”

She giggled again, nervously.

He picked her up as if she was weightless, and stood her on the bed.

She looked over his body again

He was muscular, and hairless, till down to his groin his legs were covered in fur. HIs feet were hoofs. HIs cock sat in a sheath. But this now opened up and his pointed dog-like cock pushed out hard and large.

They kissed; his tongue long and pointed darting out from behind sharp teeth.

His tongue invaded her throat. She choked.

She stood back and gasped for air

And then, she knew what to do. She lay back on the bed, her legs raise at the knees, she opened her legs to show him what he wanted from her… a pink pair of lips nestled in deep brown curly pubes.

She was wet; her body anticipating him.

He moved down on the bed. It groaned under his weight as he moved between her legs.

She stroked her small breasts as he loomed over her.

He took his cock and guided it towards her sealed lips. Slowly she was opened.

“Uhhhhh” she cried in pain. But she did not stop him.

She squirmed though, it was uncomfortable. A strange burning between her legs… it was like she was on fire… but it was also delicious

He pushed into her “Oooooooo” she gasped, her back arching. She found herself pushing upwards onto him as he entered her

“Oooo, yessssss” she gasped and then he was in her, she wrapped around him like a soft moist velvet glove

He pulled back and a part of her crew as if he was going to leave her. He stopped. She felt a relief and then smiled as he drove back into her

“Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh! Uh!” she gapsed with each thrust. He built up speed

Her body was suddenly wracked with pleasure… her first orgasm.

He kept in her and then he came and her body arched upwards, shivering, shaking… a more intense orgasm than before.

“Oh, yessssssssss!” she screamed as he came in her.

And he kept coming. Her body twitched with after spasms and then her third orgasm rushed over her.

As he pulled out of her she felt his come gush out of her.

And then her body—her vagina tightened and closed to hold his gift within her.

She looked at him as he lay beside her, gasping in amazement as she felt it

“A lot of things about you I will change” he said

“Yes, Master” she said

“In the morning we will leave…” he said

“Master?” she asked, “How long will I be able to serve you?”

“I will prolong your life… but it will eventually end… maybe 150 years from now…?”

“I want to serve you so much”

“Good”

* * *

In the morning George Smith drove up to the house to look for his daughter who’d not returned. He thought she had but discovered her bed undisturbed in the morning.

Fiona his wife was in a panic

George wandered through an empty house.

“Brie?” he called…

Brie was unable to reply. She had a cock in her mouth, and she was miles away as her master drove her to look for a new home.

The End