The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“New Tunez”

(mc, nc, f/f)

DISCLAIMER:

This material is for adults only; it contains explicit sexual imagery and non-consensual relationships. If you are offended by this type of material or you are under legal age in your area, do NOT continue.

COMMENTS:

Thanks so much to the many brilliant MC story authors who have contributed during the years I’ve been lurking, to Simon Bar Sinister for all his work in maintaining the archive, and to trilby else, whose breathtaking recent stories inspired this effort.

New Tunez

Lissa had finished reading through her email, and was about to head off to class. She was seated at one of the free email terminals in the student union. There were still ten minutes remaining before class, and Medieval Lit was just upstairs, so she was in no hurry as she folded her books back into her pack. She hit the “check email” button once more, just in case something had arrived while she had been surfing.

Something had.

Although Lissa normally deleted spam when it showed up, she had just a few minutes to kill, so she read through the advertisement.

Hello Lissa Martins;

You have been specially selected for NEW TUNEZ. NEW TUNEZ is a free music-over-the-internet program, now in beta test. Our research has shown you to be interested in FREE MUSIC, so we have chosen you to help us test NEW TUNEZ!

All you have to do is go to www.newtunez.com, and log in with your login and password—then you can get the latest music in MP3 format, for FREE! Even better, you can request songs that you want to listen to, and they will be posted!

So what are you waiting for? Get your NEW TUNEZ now!

login: lmartins

password: TuneMe

Lissa had recently become a big Napster fan, so although she had a moment of hesitation, since no one should encourage spammers, she surfed on over to the web site anyways. The home page was well designed, had some links to MP3 sites, and a ‘login’ button, which she clicked, and was rewarded with a login box. “lmartins” and “TuneMe” worked just fine, and the machine took a moment before loading the page.

The page that came up had a slowly undulating background; not enough to be annoying, or to interfere with the text, but it took a moment for Lissa’s eyes to focus on it. It was very strange. Superimposed was a list of MP3s, all from recent albums, and an area for users to input songs which they wanted to have listed.

It took Lissa a while to read through the songs. Her eyes kept losing focus, and staring at the background. The colors shifted, slowly, but didn’t seem to repeat, and she just kept finding herself staring blankly at the page.

Lissa jumped. Class had already started! Well, she didn’t have time to download any files now, but she’d be sure to return and download some as soon as she got home. Before she logged off, she quickly scanned the list of songs, and entered Cypress Hill’s “Superstar” and Ice Cube’s “You Can Do It” in the request field. Then she logged off, and ran upstairs.

* * *

Lissa slid in next to Nicole in Medieval Lit, panting.

“What’s up, Lissa? You’re never late for this class—I thought you were already in the building?”

“Yeah, but I had some email I had to reply to. Have I missed anything?”

“No, old Susston’s just recapping from last week. So, what’s the email? A new boy?”

“No, no, just, um, a friend.”

Nicole looked at her friend. Tall and blonde, Lissa had bounced from boyfriend to boyfriend since Nicole had met her during sorority rush. With her olive tanned skin and generous figure, Lissa had little trouble picking up any man she set eyes on. Which she did, and she dropped them just as fast.

Nicole smiled. Though they were fast friends, she and Lissa had never agreed on relationships. Nicole had used her own sultry good looks to find the best man she could, and get him. She and Peter were going to be married this summer, and Nicole just didn’t see the satisfaction Lissa derived from her constant conquests.

Susston’s characteristic drone changed pitch slightly, letting Nicole know that he had moved on to new material, and she dropped out of her reverie to concentrate on the lecture. Beside her, Lissa was already halfway down her first page of notes.

* * *

Lissa got back to the sorority early; although she usually went to the gym after Susston’s class, for some reason she really wanted to get back and check out that “NEW TUNEZ” site again. She dropped her pack on the floor of her room, closed the door, and booted up. A minute later she smiled at the chime of her DSL modem connecting.

The site was just the same. The strange background took a moment to load up, and then resumed its sinuous pattern. Lissa was suprised to see both “Superstar” and “You Can Do It” at the bottom of the list of songs.

After enjoying the pattern for a moment, she started to download songs. A few by Christina Aguilera, a few by Moby, and the two she had requested. As they downloaded, she noticed a button at the bottom labeled “Audio/Visual Area”. She clicked on it, and it asked for a username and password.

When she entered “lmartins” and “TuneMe”, however, she only got another page with the relaxing background, and a message that that section would be available to her soon.

The music had finished downloading. For some reason, though, Lissa didn’t feel like playing it on her computer—she took a few moments to copy it to her MP3 player, instead. Then she donned her headphones, and hit the play button.

She smiled as the first few chords of “You Can Do It” emerged from the phones. She put the player on her desk next to her keyboard; she had maybe a half-hour to surf, and then had to start on her paper for tomorrow’s Spanish class.

She found herself returning to the NEW TUNEZ page. That background was really something. It seemed to continually change. There had to be some pattern in it. Lissa found herself relaxing more and more as she looked at it.

She slid down a little lower in her chair. The pattern was so soothing. The cordless headphones gripped her ears gently.

A while later, her finger found its way to the player, and slid the volume dial up.

* * *

Lissa felt so good. She wasn’t quite sure why, but she did. Someone had turned off time, somehow. That was part of it. There was music playing a ways off, too.

She smiled. Slowly, her right hand slid off her desk, into her lap. Her long fingers walked themselves slowly under the waistband of her sweatpants, then under her panties. She slid her palm across her pubic hair, and gently pulled it up, pressing against her panties. Normally she kept it cropped closer, but she’d been without a boy for a few weeks, and it was growing back.

Slowly, she arched her middle finger down to touch herself. Mmmm. That felt good. She was a bit suprised at finding herself already wet. She ran the finger slowly up and down her sex, adding in her index finger, and then her thumb, to gently pull and massage herself.

Then, slowly, since time was irrelevent anyways, she slid her middle finger inside herself. She moaned softly, her smile spreading across her face. She stretched in her chair, eyes widening as they stared at the pulsing light on her screen. Her finger began to move in and out, regularly, slowly, and she became still again, and kept her eyes on the pattern.

Lissa sat quietly, finger sliding in, and out, and in, and out, with a wide smile on her face. The screen continued to pulse, and the earphones continued to hiss into her ears.

* * *

Nicole dropped her backpack, and sat down next to Lissa. The blonde girl had her headphones on, and a dopey smile on her face.

“Hey, Lissa.” No response. Lissa continued to ignore her. “Lissa?”

Lissa’s head turned, slowly, like it was on a tray.

“Hi, Nicole.” Lissa’s smile widened. A hand came up, and slowly took off the headphones. She hit the stop button on the player, without looking away from her dark-haired friend.

“Geez, Lissa, are you high? You didn’t come to class on E, did you?”

Lissa blinked, then smiled again. “Of course not, silly. Well, not really. I’ve found something better.”

Nicole had pulled out her notebook, and was writing the date in it. “Lissa, you are acting really strangely. What are you talking about?”

“Here, Nicole, listen. I’m lending this to you.” Lissa reached over, and put the headphones on Nicole. She placed one earphone into Nicole’s right ear, and then inserted the other into her left ear.

Nicole raised a hand, but Lissa grabbed it. “Lissa,” Nicole said, “I can’t listen to this in class.”

Lissa kept hold of Nicole’s wrist, reaching to place the player on the armrest between them. “Just listen for a minute, Nicole. You’ll love what it does for you.”

Nicole looked at Lissa’s eyes. She noticed how glassy they looked. A twinge of fear resonated in her chest. “Come on, Lissa. Not now.”

Lissa pressed the play button. Britney Spears began crooning at Nicole.

“Lissa—”

“Shhh. Just listen for a minute.”

Lissa lowered Nicole’s hand to her lap. The girls habitually sat in the back of the class, and Susston never called on anyone anyways. Nicole’s frown slowly faded from her brow. Her shoulders relaxed.

lissa smiled, and removed a second pair of headphones from her pack. She slid them eagerly into her own ears, and pressed the play button. Mistress would be so pleased.

* * *

Nicole’s heart was pounding as she approached Lissa’s door. What had Lissa done to her? She had been woken up in the back of the classroom that night by the janitor. At ten o’clock! She had spent nine hours in some sort of coma, listening to that fucking player!

Which she still could not bear to get rid of. In fact, the janitor had had to remove the earphones from her twice, as the first time she had promptly put them back in. Only after the suprised man had taken the player, and kept it away from her while he asked her to leave, did she come back to her senses.

What the fuck had Lissa done to her? The player was still in Nicole’s backpack, and she wanted to put the earphones back in her ears, where they belonged, almost as much as she was terrified to. God. It was so right, and so horrible that she thought that.

She was at Lissa’s door. Nicole’s heart was pounding. She raised her hand to knock, then halted. She realized she was breathing heavily. Swallowing, she changed her mind, gripped the handle, and turned it. The door was open, but the room inside was dark.

Nicole stepped inside. For some reason, she closed the door behind her. “Why did I do that?” she thought, and the terror leapt to the front of her throat. She wrestled her fears back down.

There was a strange smell in the air. Nicole groped for the light switch, and flipped it up.

Lissa lay in the center of the room, on her back, naked. Her head was pointed towards Nicole and the door. Nicole’s eyes widened as she took in the sight of her friend’s naked body, and saw what Lissa was doing.

Her right hand was masturbating herself, the thumb and forefinger playing with her clit while other fingers slid inside her.

Her left hand was massaging her breast, gripping the flesh, then pulling on the nipple. The pale flesh of her untanned breasts, and crotch, shone in tight relief against her olive limbs and belly.

Lissa’s crotch glistened incredibly in the light; a bottle of baby oil lay overturned next to her waist. The carpet beneath her ass was soaked.

Lissa was wearing her headphones.

Nicole realized that she had been standing in the doorway, staring at Lissa as she writhed slowly on the carpet, for several minutes. Tears came to her eyes. “Lissa?” she croaked.

Lissa’s hands stopped. The right hand slid out of her pussy, and up her stomach, leaving a shining oil trail as it joined her other hand at her breasts. Nicole noticed that Lissa’s crotch was totally bare; no hair shone above the slick flesh.

Lissa’s hands slid up, to move over her face, and extended above her head. Slowly, Lissa rolled over, and rose to her hands and knees. Her head came up, and her eyes looked at Nicole.

“Hello, Nicole.” Lissa licked her lips. “Don’t you like my body?”

“L-Lissa? What’s happening?”

“Mmmm. Good things.” Lissa sat back and up, on her haunches. All her motions were slow, langorous. She scooped up some oil from the soaked carpet beneath her, and tilted her hands over her breasts. Oil slid out, covering the tops of her breasts, trickling off around the sides, and dripping from her erect nipples. “Very good things.”

“P-please, Lissa, s-stop it. I’m s-scared.”

“Shhh. i’ll help you, Nicole. i’m here to help you. Just... relax.”

Nicole found herself suddenly much more relaxed. Lissa sat, facing her, oil dripping slowly off her nipples. Nicole’s eyes were drawn to the oil, and the glistening pink nipples.

Drip.

Drip.

Drip.

Nicole realized that she’d once again slipped into a reverie. Lissa just sat there, leaning backwards, letting Nicole stare at her. “God,” though Nicole, “she’s beautiful.”

“What am I thinking? I have to get out of here!” Nicole found her muscles unwilling to respond to her fears, however. This only served to reinforce them, and tears started to well up in her eyes again.

Lissa seemed to notice the change in Nicole’s attitude, and shifted position. Her legs opened slightly, and Nicole couldn’t help but focus on the slick, shining lips that were revealed between Lissa’s thighs. She found herself aroused again, and the fear ebbed away.

“You know you don’t want to leave me, Nicole. Come here. Come to me.” Lissa slowly rose to her feet.

Nicole took one step into the room, then another. She looked slowly back up to Lissa’s face. The plastic smile was there, the same smile she had worn that afternoon when she put the headphones on Nicole. Lissa’s glassy eyes looked right through her.

“Lissa? What’s the h-hell is going on?”

Lissa stepped forwards, raising her hands slowly. Her empty eyes gazed directly into Nicole’s, as her hands found the top button on Nicole’s shirt, and undid it. Then they moved down.

“Lissa? Stop it. Stop. Please.” Nicole found herself unable to resist, unable to look away from Lissa’s dead, smiling, eyes.

“i love you, Nicole.” Lissa’s hands opened the bottom button, and slowly pushed the shirt back, revealing Nicole’s white lace bra. The shirt slid back, over Nicole’s shoulders. Nicole’s backpack hit the floor with a thump. The shirt landed softly on top of it.

“God, Lissa, please stop. Why can’t I stop you?”

“You don’t really want to. You already know that. It’s just the old parts of you, the bad parts, that are afraid.” Lissa’s hands slid back forward, and slowly cupped Nicole’s breasts. “You are so beautiful, Nicole. So beautiful. You have such wonderful, wonderful breasts. i love them. i love you.”

Nicole whimpered. Lissa’s eyes had never left hers.

Lissa’s hands folded down Nicole’s bra, exposing her pink nipples, and pale flesh. They gently gripped her breasts.

The white bra was Peter’s favorite; Nicole recalled how he had said that he loved the way it set off her tan, the smooth darker skin outside, and highlighted the whiteness of the flesh underneath.

“B-but, Peter.”

“Shhh. Peter’s not here, nicole. i am.” Lissa’s hands moved down, to grip Nicole’s jeans, and open the fly. The zipper slid down.

“No, Lissa. Stop.” Thinking of Peter had given Nicole new strength, and she found that her arms obeyed her again, if weakly. She took Lissa’s arms.

Lissa released Nicole’s jeans, and cocked her head. A second passed. Then Lissa’s smile returned. She stepped back.

“Nicole. Shhh. You want this. You want me to do this.”

Nicole shook her head. “No. I... I don’t know what you’ve done to me, but I don’t want to do this.”

Lissa’s hands slid up to her own face, slid along her cheeks, and then removed her headphones. Nicole’s eyes widened. She had forgotten about the headphones—Lissa had been wearing them the whole time. They appeared to be cordless. “Oh God,” Nicole thought, “I have to get out of here.” Her legs didn’t move.

“You want to be here,” Lissa went on. She stepped slowly to the side, moving around behind Nicole. Nicole’s face screwed up with the effort of trying to move. “You want to obey.” Something in Nicole jerked.

“Obey?” she squeaked.

“Yes, nicole, obey. i obey. You need to obey, too. It is so good to obey.” Lissa was behind Nicole now, lifting the headphones towards her. “Obey. Obey, nicole, obey.”

Part of Nicole was screaming at her, screaming to get out, to save herself. But another part, a stronger part, wanted to obey.

“I—”

She felt the headphones close themselves around her ears. They fit her snugly, and she could feel the music pouring into her head. She couldn’t tell what was playing, so she had to listen. She concentrated.

“nicole.” Slowly, Nicole stopped focusing on the music. Lissa stood in front of her, naked. Glistening. Beautiful. Looking at her crotch.

Lissa’s hands gripped the waist of Nicole’s open jeans, and slid them down. Lissa went down with them, until she was kneeling in front of the dark-haired girl. She looked up, into Nicole’s eyes. She took hold of Nicole’s panties.

“we are slaves, nicole. we obey. you obey. Tell me that you obey, nicole.” Nicole’s panties were gently guided down around her ankles.

“I obey,” replied Nicole, softly.

“Yes, nicole. are you a slave?”

“I am a slave.”

“Tell me what you are, nicole, and what you do.”

“i am a slave. i obey.”

Lissa’s eyes left Nicole’s, slid down her, across her breasts, framed within the folded down bra, across her smooth stomach, down to her dark pubis.

“Mmmm. you have a beautiful pussy, nicole. Mistress wants me to taste it.”

“Mistress?”

“Yes, nicole, you belong to Mistress. you are nothing. you obey.”

“i obey.”

“you belong to Mistress.”

“i belong to Mistress.”

lissa leaned forward, inhaling the scent of nicole’s pussy. she pushed her face into it. her mouth opened, and she slowly extended her tongue, wrapping it around the bottom of nicole’s lips, then dragging it upwards. nicole gasped.

lissa leaned forward and down, angling her face up, and slid her tongue into nicole. she slowly, languidly, moved it in circles. Mistress had given her all the time in the world.

nicole moaned. The phones told her who she was, now. What she was for. Her blank gaze looked at nothing. Her mouth opened and closed, softly, mouthing words of obedience.

lissa brought her hand up, and slid her tongue out and along nicole’s pussy as she inserted her fingers. Then she slowly stood up.

“you are a slave, now, but you are only just barely tuned. Come.” She lead nicole across the room, slowly, her hand never leaving the girl’s pussy. The computer was on. The Audio/Visual program, which lissa had recieved the correct password for, was playing, in time with the headphones. The new lissa, of course, had already spent many hours watching it.

“Sit, slave.” nicole sat in the computer chair. lissa dropped back to her knees, and moved in front of her.

“Watch, slave. Become better. Belong to Mistress.” nicole’s eyes focused on the screen before her, and locked.

lissa smiled. she was so much better, after her tuning. Soon nicole would be, too, and then all the girls of the house. It was what Mistress wanted, why Mistress had chosen lissa to recieve the email. lissa was so happy to be Mistress’ chosen tool. So happy to obey.

lissa watched the patterns flash in nicole’s eyes. Then, happily, she got down on her hands, and slid in between nicole’s thighs. she kissed nicole’s pussy, then began to suck.

nicole began to moan, again. Already, she was forgetting about Peter. About her old life. her new life was so much simpler. Obey. Belong. Accept her new tunez.

END

- Tabico