The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Toy

Categories : DS / MD / MC / FT / MF

Part 4 : The Dinner

“I’m cumming!” Samantha shouted.

Samantha’s legs were wrapped around her masters neck and torso while she was being ravaged by his tongue.

“Ohhhhh my god!!!!!”

Samantha’s nipples became hard as diamonds, her lower pelvic area shifting up off the bed almost like she was being fucked but it was solely her master’s lips. Lady juice was running down her inner thighs and all over his facial hair. Samantha was dizzy, she forgot why she was allowed to cum, it wasn’t very often she was rewarded with that luxury, especially after Mr.Jones’ warning to Master about the side effects, then she remembered why.

Lucy was coming over later in the afternoon for a dinner party. She had been talking to her best college roommate for the past week now, waiting for the right time to lure her over for her master when finally she had the chance she pounced. Lucy was single the last couple of months, and after she explained how she started to date Rick, Lucy got intrigued by the older match made between them. She only had to ask once if Rick had any other single bachelor friends.

Of course he does, I told Lucy. Come by for dinner this weekend and I’ll have Rick invite a few of the rich guys over. Little does she know we didn’t invite any of them over, I invited her over for Master and me to play with.

Master pulled his head away from me and before he left the room I already knew the routine, I started to clean myself off of my juices. I used my fingers to scrap away any and tasted every last drop. Master really likes when I taste myself.

“Mhmmmmmm my pussy tastes great master” Samantha smiled.

“Lucy is coming over in a few hours, make sure you do your slut practices, clean up the house, and put on your sexiest dress, four inch heels, with only a thong, no bra, full makeup, I want you to look like the hottest slut ever”

Samantha smiled and nodded at her Master, she already had the perfect little dress picked out. She picked up her dildo and headed to the shower to clean herself off before putting on her maid outfit to do some cleaning. Samantha cleaned extra hard and fast today, she had extra energy in her steps today, maybe it was the release, maybe it was to see her good friend again. She tried to think about the last time they went out, it was either the bar or the movie theater when they went to catch a chick flick. Lucy was a really nice girl that always seemed to run into the wrong guys. She was a good catch if she ever met Mr. Right, she was not only very smart but attractive and athletic. Samantha never joined or tried out for any of the college teams where they attended, Lucy was both good at Track and Basketball.

Samantha was just fastening her feet into her heels when she heard the bell ding. She couldn’t wait to go and greet her best friend, she made her way to the front door like a stripper in her large heels with her minidress Riding up so high barely covering her tanned ass. She slowly swung open the large heavy wooden door to see her beautiful Lucy.

“Babes! Wow you look so hot, come in!” Samantha said, smirking.

Lucy walked in and lit up the room, just as Master was walking towards them from down the hallway. She looked incredible, her curvy brown hair looked and tanned skin looked so delicious in her little red pencil dress. She had black heels on complete with a set of fuck me hoop earrings to match her sleeve tattoos and nose ring. She had a more edgy look to her then Samantha, which gave the two of them together a very ying yang vibe. Master licked his lips as he greeted Lucy “Hello beautiful”.

Lucy loved all the attention she was getting from Master, “Go get us some cocktails,” he shooed Samantha off.

Samantha felt a little piece of her jealous of the attention she wasn’t all getting from Master, she did her best to look super hot, then she had this epiphany, she was going to mix Lucy some of the cocktail she took every morning, not a full dose she thought, but a few drops, lets see what happens. She went over to the bar and mixed together 3 drinks, Master always wanted to drink expensive scotch so she poured him a glass of that with some ice, then she made 2 mixed cocktails with juice and vodka for them. After she mixed the two drinks she carefully dropped a few drops of her morning juice into both her own and Lucy’s, this way she wouldn’t screw up and give her the wrong one, plus she already takes it and wouldn’t even recognize the difference. She put the 3 drinks on a small circular serving platter and carefully walked back to find them in the living room chatting near the sofa with a cozy fire going in the stone fireplace as the sun was starting to set, it really made the room jump with shadows.

“Cheers,” Samantha said as they clanged glasses and took their drinks.

“Mhmm” This drink tastes so good Sam, I love mint mojitos, Lucy said smiling.

Only if she knew, Samantha thought.

As the night got later, the drinks continued to flow, Samantha couldn’t remember how many times she had to go back and mix her friend and master cocktails. The appetizers of caviar, cheese, various crackers and other delicacies were all served by Samantha and all over the table for them to pick at while they enjoyed their drinks and funny stories. Samantha could tell that Lucy was starting to get a little tipsy when she kept bringing up old college stories of them getting drunk or stoned and fooling around together, kissing and messing around with boys for their own amusement. They were all sitting facing each other on the various couches and picking at the food on the table in front of them.

“Sam, you are drop dead gorgeous, what are you eating and doing to keep up?” Lucy asked.

“I’ve just been working so hard lately… Hitting the gym, tanning, cleaning up this huge house by myself and sucking a lot of cock.”

Samantha staring right into Lucy’s eyes… into her soul as she spoke of her proudest achievement.

Lucy just kept staring at Samantha. What was registering in her head, was she turned on, did she feel different, like how Sam felt? A few moments went by and then Samantha stood up in front of Lucy, grabbed her hand and pulled her up to meet her face, they kissed. Master sitting down on the couch just watched them passionately french kiss each other for a few moments, Samantha grabbed her friend’s perky ass and whispered into her ear.

“You are ours tonight, Lucy”.

Rick was in awe of what he had created. He watched Samantha push Lucy back down onto the couch; she lifted her right leg onto the arm of the couch, slowly her tiny dress made its way up to her waist, only to reveal a tiny little piece of underwear which barely covered her gorgeous hairless private nether regions, her wet soaked pussy.

Lucy’s face now had a front row spot to witness Samantha and her own pristine private areas. She hooked her finger and pulled back her thong revealing her tight labia and clit.

“Start on some dessert Lucy,” Samantha hinted.

Lucy had a bit of an odd look on her face at first, she wasn’t sure how to act, she had never eaten a pussy before. She ran the idea in her head for a moment, paused; then she laid a hand on Sam’s thigh and she slowly arched her head down on an angle so she could position her mouth and tongue. She just thought about how she would have liked to be eaten out and began to lick, soft, gentle licks around Samantha’s most sexually desirable spots.

“Ohhhhhhhhhh… Lucy, you’re eating my pussy so well.” Samantha moaned.

Samantha looked over at Master, she could see him watching them both and getting excited, the bulge in his pants was growing and she then watched him unzip and pull out his huge package. He held it in his hand and rubbed it, while watching Lucy pleasure Sam.

Samantha was overly happy with how much Master was enjoying watching. She pushed Lucy down flat on the floor, and carefully pulled off her dress, revealing her amazing body to Lucy and Master. Samantha knelt down and rode onto Lucy’s face, allowing her to get a full mouthful of her privates. Samantha played with her large breasts as she was being eaten out by her best friend.

“Ohhhhhhhh, you’re doing great Lucy. Keep eating me!” Samantha moaned.

She was getting closer and closer to climax, she never knew her friend would be such a good pussy eater. Lucy was taking in Samantha’s clit into her mouth and then teasing and licking her so well, she could feel her juices dripping down to her friends mouth and face.

“Can I cum on her face, Master?”

Rick was enjoying this too much not to let her.

“Cum on your slutty best friend’s face.” Rick smiled.

A few more moments of Lucy’s amazing tongue, set her right off like a firecracker.

“Ahhhhhhhhh, Oh my god…. Lucy!”

Her eyeballs went into the back of her head and she erupted all over Lucy’s face. Samantha was barely able to stand back up on her own two feet, but when she did she could see her Master’s large member out and ready for pleasure.

“Go and suck Master Ricks cock, go try it, it’s big Lucy!”

Samantha helped Lucy up from the floor and pushed her towards him.

Her best friend from college was now nothing more than her little pet to play with now; Samantha thought.

Lucy hesitated at first, she had a horny urge to go and see his cock. Lucy crawled over on all fours and pierced her big brown eyes into his Rick’s. He was holding his cock with one hand, still hard as a rock from watching them both, he started to slap it against her cheeks and mouth a few times before she grabbed it with her little hands and took in the tip, already dripping with pre-cum, into her mouth.

“I hope you’re a good cock sucker like Samantha. Suck my cock you little whore.” Master Rick said sternly.

Samantha watched her begin to suck it and wanted to be more involved. She walked over and pulled Lucy’s dress up around her waist. Samantha never had any bicurious moments before, but now, in this time and place, she had an overwhelming carnal urge to see her friend’s pussy.

She carefully pulled her red cotton thong down to the floor and spread her cheeks, revealing her holes complete with brown stubble pubic hairs. She took two of her fingers together and then found her clit and began to slowly massage it gently.

“Mhmmmmmmmm,” Lucy moaned, sucking Rick’s big cock.

Samantha continued to rub her sweet spot in a slow counterclockwise fashion and by the sounds Lucy was making she was really starting to enjoy it. Lucy was gobbling down Rick’s massive cock in and out like a pro, it looks like she has had a lot of practice before because they were both really enjoying it by the sounds of moaning they were both now making.

Samantha took her index finger and slowly began to stick it into Lucy’s pussy to see how moist she was; it slipped in with ease. She slowly fucked her best freind with one finger, then starting to stick both in sync with how her Master was fucking her mouth.

“Mhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.”

Louder moans were coming out of Lucy’s muffled mouth as Samantha continued to hammer her two fingers in and out of her soaking wet twat.

“She’s ready for you Master.” Samantha winked.

Samantha stood Lucy up and turned her around to face her, she tore her thong which was half way down her legs and pulled her dress down to the floor.

Lucy’s darker skin and nipples were a nice contrast from Samantha’s typical white girl look.

They really made each other pop standing next to each other, Rick thought.

“My Master wants you to fuck him, reverse cowgirl, sit on his big cock and fuck him good for me!” Samantha smiled at her best friend, pushing her down towards his lap.

Rick grabbed Lucy’s luscious ass and spread it open as she was sitting down, she was so wet, he slipped right into her.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh, Oh my god, your cock is so big!!!” Lucy shrieked.

Rick began to bounce her slowly up and down like a ragdoll. Lucy’s legs began to tremble from the massive manhood that was eating at her pussy now; all she could do was try to brace her little frame and hold onto Rick’s thighs as he pumped into her.

“Ohhhh , Rick!” Lucy cried out.

Samantha was enjoying watching her freind get rammed by her master but felt like she was missing out and came over to join. She pulled out her large right breast and pushed it into Lucy’s face. She began to suckle on her friend’s succulent nipple as she was getting fucked.

“Mhmmmmm, Lucy.” Samantha moaned.

Having her nipple sucked on really was a turn on for Samantha, she was beginning to become wet again.

“Samantha my slut, it’s your turn, change spots with your whore friend.” Rick demanded.

Rick pushed Lucy off his cock and pulled Samantha down onto him.

“Ohhhhhhhh, Master!”

Rick’s cock was as hard as a steel shaft , he slid right into Samantha’s tight pussy, and began to let her straddle his cock.

“Lucy don’t just stand there, lick my clit.” Sam insisted.

Lucy didn’t hesitate and began to lick her while she was being gently fucked by her master. Samantha was enjoying herself so much having both a huge cock and a nice tongue in her favourite place.

“Ohhhhhhhh… Yes! That’s the spot” Samantha screamed.

Lucy was licking her tongue all over Samantha special spots and Masters cock was running her inner g spot in perfect sequence.

“Ohhhhhhhhh, can I cum Master?? Please?” Samantha begged impatiently.

“No, you may not.”

Rick started to impale her harder and longer strokes of his cock. Samantha grabbed Lucy’s hair and tried to pull it back away to give her a chance at not cumming too quickly. She was quivering in ecstasy with how amazing her body was feeling, receiving this great gift of both a male and female partners.

“Ahhhhhhhhh, fuck me harder Master.”

She was trying to play on Rick’s dark erotic desires Anxiously trying to make him cum quicker then her feelings, which were becoming unrealistic.

“Master. Please, fuck me harder. Please cum in my little slut holes, that are yours and only yours!”

“Mhmmmmmmmmmm,” Rick started to moan slowly, getting closer.

Samantha could feel his cock slowly start to grow and about to climax inside her, she was used to this feeling each day now, she was truly becoming a great slut to her all mighty Master.

“I want both of you on yours, knees facing me, slut mouths open!” Rick demanded as he pushed Samantha off his cock.

Both girls fell into line beside each other on their knees, hands to the side. Samantha and Lucy both opened their mouths and waited for their reward as they watched Master Rick stroke his cock towards them both.

“Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, OH MY GOD!!!” Rick shouted.

Lines and lines of jizz spurted out, first diagonally on Samantha’s face, then horizontally on Lucy’s lips and into her mouth, more lines of cum in each of their hair, shoulders, tits and face. Afterwards Rick smacked his cock on both of their mouths and let each of them suck the remaining pussy juice and cum off his dick, he felt like a god.

Samantha quickly knew the routine afterwards, she grabbed her best friend Lucy, and started to lick the cum off her face and body. Lucy quickly caught on and did the same to Samantha, finding her breasts and face. Samantha started to make out again with Lucy to share the trace amounts in their mouth and lips; Rick was thoroughly enjoying this.

“Good Sluts, clean yourselves up and show Lucy to the door,” said Rick as he left the room.

Samantha and Lucy continued to clean the cum off themselves and help each other diligently with their tongues and hands. Afterwards they carefully got redressed in their attire and cleaned up the room and the dishes like a good set of pets would. They returned the dishes into the kitchen before Lucy interrogated Sam.

“Samantha, are you happy with this relationship? I’ve never seen you act like this, are you on drugs?”

Lucy was acting out of love and compassion for her once normal girl next door friend.

The cocktail concoction must be wearing off, Samantha thought

“Come with me Sam, let me get you outta here!” Lucy tugged and started to pull Samantha towards the front door to leave the house.

But Samantha’s internal slave instincts kicked right in, she was too deep into Master Rick’s control. Rick was her master now, she wouldn’t have it any other way, she would do anything to save and protect him.

BANG

In a blink of a few seconds Samantha grabbed a half empty bottle of Vodka and smacked her best friend against the side of her head and watched her fall to the ground. Samantha then carefully went searching for some rope to bind her best friend up before wondering what to do with her next.

To be continued.