The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Toy

Categories : DS / MD / MC / FT / MF

Part 2 : Grooming

The next morning Samantha woke up in her new bedroom by the faint sound of a phone on her nightstand beside her bed. It wasn’t a phone that she recognized but it had a picture of her on the front of it taken from last night when she was dolled up to the nines. She had a slight smile at how hot she looked and must of forgotten that she was given this new cell phone. It was just after seven AM and a knock was at the door. “Sam ? Are you decent?” It was a voice she was not familiar with... a female voice. “One sec” Still under the covers with nothing on but a thong from last night she opened her newly found closet full of all the clothes and slipped into a sexy housecoat. When Sam opened her door she saw a girl around the same age of her with a few bags. “Hi Samantha, I’m an Esthetician sent by Rick, he emailed me late last night with a list of requirements that he would like to have performed to you to get you up to his standards”.

Samantha instantly felt overjoyed, she never was never spoiled by any of her exes and was never able to afford to get pampered in the way some of her other girlfriends did. “Where do we start, and what procedures?” The lady entered the room unfolded her table, and took out her tools and equipment. “We will start with hair removal, Rick has instructed me that you shall have none what so ever down around your privates, he noticed last night that you had a messy landing strip and wants that taken care of right away”. It was true Samantha thought, she really didn’t take care of herself much down there. “I will be back a few times over the next few weeks to keep the laser treatments up until you don’t even have one hair on you below your shoulders, Undress and lay on the table please face up to start” Samantha stretched out and begin to almost doze off as the laser and hair removal treatments started, it must of two or three hours before the Esthetician told her to squat doggy so she could remove any small fine hairs around her tiny asshole. “Ok, were almost all done the laser for today, take this cream and make sure to apply it in the morning and before bed around your asshole to begin the bleaching process, Rick has strict instructions that you are to be as pristine and clean as possible” Samantha brushed her hands against her arms, legs, pussy and ass.. So smooth, so tingly smooth.. It felt so good just to brush her hands against herself, and feel her new silky smooth skin.

Next up Samantha received a facial, a few skin treatments, fake nails the way Rick wanted and a pedicure. Samantha felt like a super model, pampered the way she has always wanted to feel. It was just after lunch when Rick came into the room to take a peak as the esthetician was quickly cleaning up. “All done Rick, she’s beautiful and lucky to have such a lucky guy like you to take care of her.” Rick Smiled... as she left the room he passed her a thick envelop of what looked like hundreds, “Thanks again for coming on a Sunday, there’s some extra money in there for the next few treatments as well”. The esthetician left and Rick quietly closed Samantha’s bedroom door. He walked over to exam all the work she did, and closely look at her. " Beautiful Samantha, you’re gorgeous.” Sam was blushing, she felt so amazingly beautiful and wanted, a feeling she was lacking in her last relationship.

Rick pointed to her nightstand “Sam that’s your new cell phone, I will be sending you instructions on what’s to be expected from you every now and then, or if I have any requests from you to complete. To start I watched you blow Mr. Jones last night quite closely, and to be honest it was sloppy, did your other boyfriends never teach you how to suck cock properly?” Sam wasn’t sure how to respond, to be honest she’s never had much direction before, from any boyfriends, she just figured to keep going until they cum. “Sam inside the door of your nightstand you’ll find a replica of my cock made especially for you to train with. Each day when you wake up I want you to spend a minimum of thirty minutes practicing sucking that dildo. By the time I’m done with you I hope you’ll at least be decent slut on how to suck dick properly. Also I have a brand new laptop that I would like you to use and google to learn how to suck dick like a proper slut does”.

“I have a few important calls later this afternoon, you look a little oily still from all the treatments, go shower, make something quickly to eat and come to my office with only a thong and heels on afterwards”.

Before jumping into the shower Sam quickly googled and watched a few porn videos of how to suck a better dick. She felt ashamed that Rick was a little upset from her performance last night, she wish she had tried harder. She went into her nightstand and found the replica cock. Sam only ever had a small vibrator at home which she used to please her perfect little clit, she’s never held a dildo like this before. To start it was nine or ten inches in length, had a good girth to it with veins, complete with balls and a suction cup base. She turned the shower on and suctioned the dildo to the wall, as she cleaned her new hairless body she sucked and sucked, practiced the new techniques she watched from the videos, learned how to use her hand to jerk off the cock as she played and tongue the tip of the head. This would be her new routine she thought, every time she showers she would practice her cock sucking skills like a good little slut she now is.

After her shower she choose a black silk thong and found a pair of dark heels and made her way to the kitchen to make a quick bite. She felt confident and good about her new appearance, more than she’s felt in a long time. She made some toast and had some juice, Sam was always a light eater, she never had any eating disorders but she really was conscious of her slim figure. She noticed after finishing her juice, that it also had a faint mint flavor to it, Rick must of mixed some of the formula in it she thought, she was ok with that though, she enjoyed her new role as Rick’s personal slave. She made her way down the long dark hallway to Rick’s office. Rick worked from home often and she could see why, the home had a lot of big windows which gave a lot of natural light in, which would be a problem in the city with neighbors looking in and such but not up here, secluded in the mountainous wild. When she entered Rick’s office she noticed how large his desk was, it had some papers set out and a pen. It had a large bookshelf behind it and a large stone fireplace in the corner.

“Sam I have two pieces of paperwork here for you to sign. One is a non disclosure agreement that protects me from anything that has and will be taking place in our home, as well as you signing up for the experimental alcohol trial, the other form is a formal resignation from the firm. Don’t worry you wont need to read over it, I’ve went ahead and had the letters drafted appropriately.” Samantha felt sad.. she really enjoyed her work at the firm, but that didn’t stop her from hesitation at all, whatever Rick wanted she would do, she quickly flipped thru the 25 page document and scribbled all of her signatures and initials down with today’s date and handed the paperwork back to Rick, she felt so good to make Rick happy with any of his requests. Rick quickly scanned and emailed back her resignation back to the HR department at the firm and asked them to replace her with a new receptionist. He then sent Mr. Jones all the paperwork he required back for the trial. Rick safely secured all the papers in his safe behind his desk that was build into his bookshelf.

Rick reassured her “Don’t be sad Samantha, just because you don’t work at the firm officially anymore, doesn’t mean you won’t have a lot of jobs to perform around our house.” On top of blowjob practice each morning, I expect the house to be always maintained in tip top shape, you know where the supplies are kept. We have a full gym here too, I expect minimum of one hour of cardio on the bike or treadmill, you are to maintain your body to the highest level for me to use as I see fit.” Rick could see that Samantha was enjoying all the requests he was giving her. Her Nipples were rock hard, she looked incredibly sexy standing there in just a thong and heels, her juicy breasts looking at him in the face, he could feel himself stiffen with power. “Sam, I have a few calls to make, I want you on my desk, doggie position with your ass up to my face, head down against the desk, I don’t want to hear one peep out of you until I’m done talking.”

Samantha carefully got up on the big desk, made sure her knees were in a good position to spread and laid her head to the side of the desk. She felt incredibly vulnerable, her large D cup breasts were hanging down, and her pristine ass and pussy were only about a foot away from Rick as he was talking to a client on the phone. She could just stare around the room as she heard Rick speak. He was loud and demanding on the phone, it was sort of a turn on to her, him being so dominate and demanding to someone on the line. She could hear his voice ripple against her pussy and asshole, which was barely covered by the thin black thong, half exposed to Rick, peaking out of the sides. The longer the call went on the more wet she was getting, she could feel her thong now soaked thru, her juices maybe even running down her legs a little. Rick was sticking his nose closer and closer into her taint and smelling her strongly while still on the phone. She felt Rick carefully pull her thong down, now onto the sides of her thighs, her perfectly ninety degree pussy fully exposed with her pinhole asshole now looking directly at him. He poked his nose against her pussy then she felt maybe a finger , then a tongue taste her. Then a few longer, deeper licks to the inside of her pussy now. It was starting to feel so good, she just wished he would go lower and play with her clit. She was instructed not to make a peep, she could only sit there, fully exposed, biting her tongue as Rick tasted and tested his new found pussy and asshole. It was starting to feel so even better, the more Rick tasted her insides with the point of his tongue, she could smell herself now, a faint pussy smell, lingering in the air, ripe with flavor.

Rick hung up the call and carefully spread Samantha’s labia apart with two fingers to take a closer look at what he was eating. " Samantha, did your last boyfriend not have a big cock? You have the tightest pussy that I’ve ever seen, almost like a few virgins I’ve had in the past.” Rick was right, Sam’s last boyfriend did indeed have a small penis, maybe four or five inches, they didn’t have sex too often, and recently with all the problems she hasn’t had any real action in five or six weeks. Rick was an alpha male, dominant in his work life as well as home, he was secretly happy with his pussy findings, but wouldn’t let her really know, his cock throbbed, who would of guessed how well this plan has came into action, it felt like he won the lottery. “Let’s take you for a test run, remember what Mr. Jones said you never have power to cum unless I instruct you too, you are mine to control, if you get start to feel close you tell me but never cross the line, or else.

“Yes Sir, please use me!” Sam said loudly, she was so wet and horny.

Rick then stood up from his chair and looked down to see his cock pushing against his pants already, he was rock hard, he slowly unzipped his pants and let his manhood pop out from his boxer briefs. He tested his fingers against his sluts pussy to see how well lubricated it was still... super wet, he stuck a single finger inside her. “mhmm” moaned Samantha now, thinking she was getting the dick. Little did she know it was only Ricks middle finger, testing her tight hole, he pulled his soaked finger out and tasted her again. Rick had a fetish for pussy juice and smell, when he was a going through puberty he found an used thong in the laundry from his older sister, that had a bit of residue on it. He wasn’t sure of the what it was until he smelled it, but after he kept them in his room and jerked off with them and other panties he collected over his teenage years.

After tasting her again he gently pressed the tip of his circumcized cock against her lips, grabbed the sides of her ass and thrusted made his way in. “Ohhhhhhhhhhhh” Sam whimpered…. She licked her luscious lips, in a drool like high fashion, she now realizes this is the big cock. Rick started to thrust the full length of his ten inch cock in and out slowly, and gradually built up. Sam was starting to moan, quietly, then gradually louder and louder, like a cum drunk slut, that was unable to get over the edge. “Moan louder, you fucking slut” Rick shouted as he slapped her ass, leaving a hand imprint. Sam started moaning so loud, almost like what you would see in a fake porn movie, “Ohhhhhhhh”, “OHHHHHHHH”. Rick was getting closer and closer to cumming, he could feel Samantha’s tight pussy grabbing at his cock, pulling it into her, begging him to unload. So tight he thought, maybe the tightest he’s ever had? He now had one hand down around his sluts throat and neck slamming her head into his large office desk and the other hand was smacking her ass, harder and harder, pounding her like a true slut she now is. “Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh” Rick said with extasy. Sam could feel her tight pussy getting filled and filled with tons of hot liquid, Rick didn’t stop like her other boyfriend or pull out he kept on pumping her for about a minute or two after he came to release any extra he still had left before taking out his massive dick.

Samantha smartly didn’t move and still stayed in doggie position as Rick pulled out of her pussy as she was instructed. Rick pointed to what looked like a dog bed in the corner " Clean off your cock and then get off my desk slut, go onto your slut bed on the floor in the corner. Anytime you come into this office make damn well sure you stay in your dog bed. Keep your hand around your pussy and you better make sure to collect any cum that comes out makes it into your mouth! Eat every last drop”. Sam cupped her hand around her pussy, spun around to clean off Ricks massive cum and pussy drenched cock with her mouth, then made her way into her new office spot. She was so happy to please her new master, his cum tasted like a delicacy she’s always heard of. She used to hear her friends talk about expensive truffle oils and caviar when they were taken out, well Rick’s cum was her new found joy and caviar. She didn’t get off on the sex, but it felt better than any sex she’s ever experienced before. She couldn’t wait to please Rick more, she was over the moon happy. She spent the next hour carefully catching all the remaining cum that came down her legs and swollen pussy and eating every last delicious drop, she could see Rick working on his computer, so handsome she thought, " Master Rick, I finished eating all of your amazing cum, thank you so much Master!”

Rick looked down at her on the floor in her little dog bed with absolute delight, he still couldn’t fully believe how lucky he is. “Good Slut, put back on your thong and heels and go prepare us dinner, we both have an extremely busy week coming up.” Sam quietly left the room with a huge smile on her face, eagerly ready to go prepare dinner, thinking about all the jobs she would be receiving this week to please Master!

To be continued..