The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Thoughts

mc, mf, md, ff

Synopsis: Bobby got caught hacking into computers, but for what reason? Does it have anything to do with his attorney giving him a blow job?

Bobby Martin sighed as he looked at the computer program one more time. He knew it would work. It had to work. If it didn’t work then bad things were going to happen and there wasn’t anything he could do about it. The computer was a simple laptop, sitting on a simple table, in a simple apartment, contained within a simple complex, and residing in a simple town in Indiana. Bobby let out a breath he didn’t know he was holding, and picked up the VR goggles. If everything went right he was about to become a god, small ‘g’.

The FBI found Bobby three hours later, comatose. The young man with thick unkempt brown hair, a perpetual 5-o’clock shadow, and the body of someone who exercise and loves pizza. The FBI took Bobby to the nearest secure hospital and kept an eye on him, even if it was Christmas day. Bobby didn’t wake up for six days. When he did wake up he found his left hand cuffed, but that didn’t worry him.

“Oh good you’re awake,” A sever woman said standing at the foot of Bobby’s hospital bed. “I was wondering if you were going to wake up this year, there’s eight hours to go. Robert Martin, my name is Karen Lindahl, and I am going to represent you in court.”

Bobby looked Karen up and down and images of a sexy librarian filled his mind. Her dark hair was pulled back, tight. Her cloths look professional, but gave her freedom to move. She wore flats. Her face was round with chubby cheeks and a body that was bordering on fat. For Bobby she was an excellent test subject.

“I don’t have any money,” Bobby said and concentrated on Karen.

“We know,” Karen said, and she pulled the hair tie from behind her head and all the hair fell down in waves to reach the middle of her back. “We know your current financial situation. That’s why I was appointed to represent you. Given the nature of the crime, I can assure you, I will fight tooth and nail to defend you. I should tell you that they are calling you the Christmas Hacker.” Bobby concentrated and Karen undid the top four buttons of her blouse. “Will you accept my services, Mister Martin?”

“Sure why not,” Bobby said getting a good eyeful of Karen’s cleavage of large droopy fat breasts. “What do they say, the person who represents himself has a fool for the client.”

“Something like that,” Karen said sitting down on the edge of the bed. “Why don’t you tell me how you broke into all those computers?”

“That wasn’t as hard as it sounds,” Bobby said and Karen started to rub her hand on the bed sheet over his crotch. “I used my computer to run an AI hacking algorithm to hack into my neighbor’s computer. Then I used those two to hack into another, and then another, and using each new computer to hack into what grew faster than I expected.”

Karen pulled down the bed sheets and then pulled down Bobby’s pants to free his engorged cock. Karen was gazing at Bobby’s hard dick when she asked, “Was this algorithm on the laptop at your place?” After saying this she pulled her floppy fat breasts out for Bobby to get a good look at them.

“Yes,” Bobby said skeptically, “what do you mean ‘was’?”

Karen started stroking Bobby’s rod as she said, “The FBI took the laptop when they raided your place. The media loved the show of seeing the FBI flooding into the Christmas Hacker’s apartment complex. So tell me what did you do after you started hacking those computers?” After asking her question Karen leaned her body over and engulfed Bobby’s man-meat with her mouth.

“I just let the program run,” Bobby said and closed his eyes at the sensations coming from Karen. “That feels really good, by the way. After thirty minutes I figured that if that wasn’t going to be enough then I wasn’t sure what would be. So I set all that processing power to start to work on one task.”

Karen popped her lips off Bobby’s seed sprayer and asked, “What task was that?” She almost immediately devoured Bobby’s rod again.

Bobby cleared his throat before saying, “I wanted an auditory and visual stimuli that would give the person witnessing it psychic powers beyond measure. So I used the computers to map out a human brain and then figure out how to improve my brain’s natural abilities into true psychic powers.”

Karen stopped sucking for a moment and then removed her lips entirely. “Psychic powers?” She asked.

“Specifically,” Bobby said with a grin, “the ability to implant new thoughts into anyone’s mind. Thoughts that are so normal and natural that people will obey without even thinking anything is amiss.”

“An incredible claim requires incredible proof,” Karen said licking her tongue up and down Bobby’s shaft.

“Well,” Bobby said looking down at the attorney, “do you always give blow jobs to clients you’ve just met while you have your tits out?”

“I don’t hear you complaining,” Karen said quickly jerking her hand up and down Bobby’s shaft. “I will say this does seem like something I would most defiantly not do, but for you it just feels like what I should be doing.”

“So what else do you think you should be doing?” Bobby asked with a knowing smile.

“Well,” Karen said thinking as Bobby’s pre-cum started dribbling out of his dick. “I think I should devote more time than usual to your case. I think that I should exercise a lot more than what I’m currently doing. I think I should get on a very restrictive diet. I think I should get breast implants when my body fat drops to single digits. Oh and I think I should dress more provocatively outside of work.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Bobby said smiling. “Anything else?”

“Yes,” Karen said looking at Bobby’s dick and licking her lips. “I think I’m going to swallow your cum.” With that she lowered her mouth over Bobby’s man meat and inhaled.

Two days later and a short jail visit Bobby was walking out of the court house with his trial set in six months. For Bobby this was a taste of freedom. He didn’t get his laptop back, but he was going to have to figure that one out later. For the moment he needed to find someplace to stay. His landlord had decided Bobby was a bad influence and thus had let Bobby know his apartment was cleaned out, everything in a box, and the locks changed. This didn’t bother Bobby. With is abilities he knew just where to go.

“Go away, Bobby,” Emma Smith said as soon as she looked through the peephole in her apartment door. “We broke up. It’s over.”

“Emma, please, I just need a couch to sleep on for a few days,” Bobby said to the door. Bobby was also using his powers.

Emma cracked open the door as far as the security chain would go to look at Bobby. Emma’s blue eyes went up and down Bobby and then rolled in a circle. “Fine,” Emma said. The door closed, the chain came off, and the door opened. “This doesn’t mean we’re back together,” Emma said letting Bobby in. “I’m doing this as a friend.”

“Thank you,” Bobby said coming in with a box in his arms, all his worldly possessions inside. “For what it’s worth I’m sorry for what I did.”

Emma cocked her hip and glared at the man before saying, “Don’t make me regret my generosity. Besides I find you actively looking for someone else on a dating app, and you didn’t think I would take it the wrong way.”

Bobby looked Emma up and down. She wasn’t a hair over five feet five inches. Her hair was naturally light blond. Her skin was a rosy pink. Her eyes were crystal blue. Her body looked like a fire hydrant. Between her large breasts, and large belly, and thick legs she was not what anyone would call fit. Still Bobby knew that he now had abilities that could change everything.

“That’s why I’m saying I’m sorry,” Bobby said with a sad smile. “I shouldn’t have been looking at other women when I had a fantastic woman with me.”

“Damn straight,” Emma said and cocked her body to the other hip. Then Emma relaxed. “Okay, I might have over reacted,” Emma said with a sigh. “You were looking, not doing anything, so maybe I shouldn’t have gotten so mad. I’m not apologizing. I’m just looking at it from your point of view. I’m even going to admit that I might need to lose a few pounds. I think that maybe I should go on a diet and exercise more. I think I’ll get Lacy involved in this too. Lacy could stand to lose a few pounds too.”

“I heard my name,” Lacy Easton said coming through the door and finding her roommate and her roommate’s ex-boyfriend standing in the living room. Lacy was a woman with ancestors from Asia, but she was a full fledged American girl. She also was about fifty pounds overweight. Lacy still had on her coffee shop uniform, and that is where she admits most of the weight came from. Some of those drinks were your daily allowance of calories in a cup, and she’d had many cups.

“Lacy,” Emma said with a hopeful grin, “Bobby will be on the couch for a few days until he can find his own place. I was also hoping you’d be my workout buddy, and keep me away from ice cream.”

“I think I can handle that,” Lacy said blinking a few times. “I think I can watch you not eat ice cream if you watch me not eat cheese.”

“Deal,” Emma said with a grin.

“I think,” Lacy started, “that I should change, and then we can start looking for a gym to go to.”

“I think that’s a great idea,” Emma stated. She turned to Bobby as Lacy headed for her room. “Well,” Emma said to her ex-boyfriend, “since you’re a guest here I should ask if you need anything?”

“I need to find a job,” Bobby said with a sigh. “Can I borrow your laptop?”

“I think I can let you do that,” Emma said.

Bobby’s case didn’t happen in six months. It took nearly a year for his trial date to be firmly fixed. In that time a number of things happened. A number of things changed.

“Bobby, this is Karen Lindahl,” Karen said over the phone to Bobby.

“Mrs. Lindahl, how are you doing?” Bobby asked.

“It’s Miss,” Karen said with a smile in her voice. “I divorced my husband about three months ago.”

“I’m sorry to hear that,” Bobby offered.

“Don’t worry yourself about it,” Karen replied. “He didn’t like that I was spending all my time either at work or the gym. Then when he complained that he wasn’t getting any benefits from my new looks I decided it was time to leave him. That’s my life. I want to talk to you about yours. It’s not a surprise the prosecution does not like what you did, but they are having a very hard time figuring out how to charge you and for what. The bottom line is you didn’t hack into any government computers, so you’re off for that. You didn’t steal any personal information. There wasn’t a denial of service, just a slowing of internet speed, and since it was Christmas that wasn’t much of an issue. From what was reported you didn’t leave any programs on the computers, you didn’t destroy any data. Jerry, the guy who’s prosecuting you, does not like that your crime was minimal.”

It sounded like Karen took a drink of something before continuing. “This was your first and only offence that anyone can tell. You’ve obtained employment as a cyber security consultant for a number of firms, and if the records are true two of those firms are ones you hacked into. After seeing your video linked to your résumé on-line I want to hire you. Setting that to the side I’ve been in talks with Jerry about what we can do with you. I have an offer that I would strongly suggest you take.”

There was a long enough pause for Bobby to ask, “What’s the offer?”

“One year probation, and a thousand dollar fine,” Karen offered. “With the stipulation that you do not talk to the press about this. One word to the media that one of the Christmas Hacker is getting what amounts to a slap on the wrist, and the deal’s off. How does that sound.”

“Sounds good to me,” Bobby said. Then his tone changed, “So tell me the truth Miss Lindahl, has your body changed a great deal since we first met?”

“Oh my God, yes,” Karen enthusiastically said. “I dropped so much fat in the first month I had to get a whole new wardrobe. Nothing fit me. Then I started really working out, hard, and building so much muscle that about three months ago I needed to redo my wardrobe again because I’ve bulked up so much. I got breast implants last month, so now I’m sporting double-D’s on my chest. It’s thanks to going to the gym for two hours in the morning, and then for three hours after work. I’ll admit that I got in trouble, once, for wearing a very skimpy outfit to the gym, but I’ve modified my outfit so I don’t embarrass too many of the other girls.”

“So do you have as six-pack on you?” Bobby asked.

“Hell yeah,” Karen said sounding excited. “I’ve got abs I didn’t even know were there. My calf muscles are as big as some people’s heads. When I flex my biceps they measure to seventeen inches. I know that because I measured it yesterday. My arms and legs are showing muscles even when I’m not flexing.”

“Do you go around flexing a lot?” Bobby asked with a smile in his voice.

“Well,” Karen said drawing it out, “I do like to see all the hard work I put into my body, so when I’m home alone I am usually naked. I’ve got three full length mirrors around my house now to see my beautiful naked body. When I go out, to the store or something, I can’t bring myself to cover up my abs or shoulders, and I love showing off my cleavage.”

“Maybe when you’re done with my case you can come over and I can see all the impressive work you’ve put into your body,” Bobby offered.

Karen actually giggled. “I think that would be wonderful,” Karen said. “According to your paperwork, you’re still staying with your girlfriend?”

“Ex-girlfriend,” Bobby corrected, “and her roommate, yes I am.”

“How about this,” Karen said making a pause before offering, “I set the court date for Thursday, be at my office at ten. Then Friday, you can take me out for a nice dinner, and something.”

“Then afterwards,” Bobby said with a grin, “you can show me these full length mirrors.”

“I think that’s a wonderful idea,” Karen said sounding like she was dreaming of what might happen.

“Then I’ll be at your office at ten in the morning on Thursday. Thank you,” Bobby said.

“You’re more than welcome,” Karen stated. “Good-by for now.”

“By,” Bobby said with a sigh. He pressed the disconnect button on his phone and looked down to his lap. Bobby was seated in an overstuffed chair in Emma’s living room. Emma had her blond head bobbing up and down on Bobby’s erect cock.

In the past year Emma had gone through a number of changes. Her body fat was a distant memory. She was thin and lean, with muscles that she’d been working on for the past year filling out her body. Her abs were tight with the muscles clearly defined against her now tanned skin. Her arms were lined with ripples of muscles that she spent hours every day cultivating. A few months before she had gotten breast implants that were double-D’s to fill out her chest. Much of Emma’s free time was devoted to exercising. What little free time she had left was directed to pleasing Bobby. That’s what she was doing buck naked, on her knees, sucking on his massive man meat.

From her bedroom Lacy came out. She was naked, showing she too had changed a great deal. Her body didn’t have an ounce of fat on it under her tanned skin. Muscles of a woman devoted to exercising pressed outward from under her skin. Double-E breasts stood out on her chest, clearly not natural. Her black hair was streaked with red and purple. Lacy also shaved her pubic hair completely off.

Lacy was breathing hard, her pussy dripping juices onto the floor. “Okay, Master,” Lacy said to Bobby, “I’ve just recorded myself having three massive squirting orgasms. I just uploaded them to the site with your intro spliced in.”

“Good job, Slave Lacy,” Bobby said enjoying Emma’s mouth gently sucking on his cock.

“Thank you, Master,” Lacy said and still breathless she asked, “My I please lick Emma’s pussy?”

“Let’s ask Emma what she wants,” Bobby said with a knowing grin. “Slave Emma,” Bobby said and her blue eyes flashed up to look at him, “Do you want Slave Lacy to lick your pussy?”

Emma was jerking Bobby off as she took her mouth off his cock to say, “I want whatever you want, Master. Command of me what you will.”

“Okay,” Bobby said with a sadistic grin on his face. “Slave Emma, your clit sensitivity is now at 95 percent, and your orgasm setting is at level ten.”

“Yes Master,” Emma said and she gave a shutter due pleasure running through her.

“Oh and you eagerly want Slave Lacy to eat you out,” Bobby said quickly.

“Yes Master,” Emma said and looked over at Lacy. “I think I want you to eat me out.”

Lacy seemed to hesitate for a few moments and then when Bobby looked over at her the woman with colored hair finally said, “I think I want to eat you out.”

With Emma still on her knees and sucking off Bobby Lacy slid on the floor and got under the blond woman. With some effort Lacy started to lick and suck and do amazing things to Emma’s pussy. In less than thirty seconds Emma screamed with Bobby’s dick in her mouth, as an orgasm exploded within her. Her body let loose a flood of fluid that splashed all over Lacy’s face. Emma’s body rippled with waves of involuntary contractions. Her eyes rolled back in her head showing only the whites. All the while she was still sucking on Bobby’s cock.

“Okay get off me,” Bobby said pushing Emma off his lap. Bobby moved over to the couch and laid down. “Lacy get on me and ride me until I cum.”

Lacy slid out from under Emma, who was still twitching from her orgasm, and got up and onto the couch. Her pussy was hot and wet, and it slid smoothly onto Bobby’s engorged rod. She clenched her muscles around his dick and started bobbing up and down on it. She got into a smooth rhythm letting Bobby’s cock brush against her clit over and over again making her see sparks. Emma sat back on her heels and watched her roommate really get into fucking their master.

Bobby looked over at Emma and said, “Slave Emma, go be a statue in the kitchen.”

“Yes Master,” Emma said gracefully standing up and going into the kitchen.

Bobby didn’t need to see her to know that the blond woman would be standing with her feet shoulder width apart, her fingers laced together behind her head, and jutting out her huge breasts. Bobby focused again on Lacy doing her best to make him cum. She was like a wild animal rocking her muscular buttocks around making her pussy moved and entice Bobby’s manhood more. She was so wet they were making a slurping sound as every thrust and rise on Bobby’s dick. Bobby felt Lacy orgasm as she kept rocking her body. Her pussy clenched and released over and over again, her body quivered as she kept going with her repeated wave motion to make her master orgasm. Bobby couldn’t hold it in any longer and his body gave in and released his seed into the obedient woman on top of him. This triggered Lacy to have another orgasm, far more powerful than the one she had only a minute before. Her eyes rolled back in her head, her body lost all control as arms flopped, legs shook, and her stomach convulsed. Her juices sprayed out of her all over Bobby’s hips and stomach.

“Okay, get off me,” Bobby said shoving the woman away. “Slave Lacy, go be a statue in the kitchen.”

“Yes Master,” Lacy said trying to walk to the kitchen. Her legs were weak. Her pussy was sore. Her body was still having contractions from the orgasm that had ripped through her. She made it to the linoleum floor of the kitchen, and took her place next to her roommate. Lacy mirrored Emma’s pose, of fingers behind her head, legs shoulder width apart, and her breasts out. Lacy had something Emma didn’t have, a dripping wet pussy. Lacy stood there, with Bobby’s seed falling out of her into a puddle on the floor. This puddle wasn’t just from Bobby as the command to be a sexy statue and to be hornier than ever before. Emma stood there, frozen, gazing into nothing, but her body looked red hot and flushed, her pussy was redder than any other part of her body, and she was dripping from her vagina the juices usually reserved for when she was fucking.

Bobby admired his statuesque living statues for a moment more. It wasn’t hard for him to admit that he did like women with muscles. If that made him odd he didn’t care. Bobby got a bottle of water and drank it down as his slaves stood there, gazing straight ahead. He tossed the empty bottle in the recycling bin as he enjoyed his slave’s glistening bodies. New sweat covered their body as fast as it cooled and dried. Each women was flush and her nipples stood out hard on their enhanced breasts. Bobby ran his hands up and down the women’s defined abs, enjoying the feel of muscles on their naked flesh. A few moments more and Bobby knew that there were other things to do.

“Okay slaves, clean up and get dressed,” Bobby commanded. “It’s time to hit the gym.”

In the offices of the courthouse Jeremy Garfield was pissed. He cursed again as he reread the paper he was about to signed off on. It was the plea deal to let the Christmas hacker go with a slap to the wrist instead of a kick into prison. That moron judge had bought the ass hat’s story that he wanted to create a digital brain to try and find a cure for epilepsy, but it didn’t work, and was sorry. Jerry swept a hand through his curly strawberry blond hair that seemed to be running away from his eyebrows more each day. For Jerry it was just one more thing to add to a list of crap he was dealing with. Jerry looked back at his computer monitor that seemed to dominate his desk and reread the evidence against the Christmas hacker.

Jerry couldn’t find any real charge against him. All Jerry could tell was this was the asshole’s first offence, and it was to force his way into computers to use them. If it was physical instead of digital the punk would be up for breaking and entering, but since it was ones and zeroes the dick was only going to be charged with unlawful access to digital accounts. Jerry had already sent copies of the evidence to the bigger or louder victims of Robert Martin in hopes of a civil trial. The only thing Jerry had heard was that two of the bigger firms had hired the ass-wipe on as a security consultant.

Jerry looked at the evidence collected from Bobby’s apartment. There was one cell phone, one laptop, and one pair of VR goggles. The phone had a little bit of porn on it, and a handful of games. The VR goggles didn’t have any way of storing information. The lap top had three things on it, the hacker program that took up much of the memory, the program to run the VR goggles, and one video file listed as ‘sample’ in the directory. Jerry paused and reread that again. Then Jerry hit on what was nagging him.

Jerry didn’t run down to the forensic science computer division, but he walked quickly. Jerry found the person he was looking for, an overweight bespectacled man with less hair than Jerry had. “Bruce I need your help,” Jerry said to the forensic scientist.

“What can I do for you?” Bruce asked turning in his chair.

Jerry looked at the hard drive and various tools around and asked, “I’m not interrupting things, am I?”

“Just restoring a hard drive, nothing that can’t wait,” Bruce said sucking on his teeth. “So, what’s up?”

“The Christmas hacker,” Jerry said and saw the recognition on Bruce’s face. “Do we still have his laptop and those goggles?”

“Probably,” Bruce said rolling his chair over to his computer. “That’s still an active case, right?”

“I haven’t signed off on the plea deal yet,” Jerry said with a grin. “I realized what was bugging me.”

After looking up a number on his computer Bruce went through a locked door and came back with a box sealed with evidence tape. “You want to share?” Bruce asked since Jerry had stopped talking.

“That asshole said that he was trying to create a computer brain to find a cure for epilepsy,” Jerry said as he cut the evidence tape with a nearby pair of scissors. “If that were true then there would have been at least a file on the computer showing that it didn’t work. You never found one did you.”

“No,” Bruce said as Jerry lifted out the laptop and the VR goggles. “There was just the hacker program, and the program to run those VR goggles,” Bruce said. “The only file was some fractal pattern with weird sounds. Now I didn’t look at it through the VR goggles, just on my computer, but…”

“I’m signing this stuff out,” Jerry said grabbing the paperwork on the lid. “Do you know where my office is?”

“Yes,” Bruce said hesitatingly.

“Good, I might need your help if I find something,” Jerry said tossing everything into the box and heading out the door.

Bobby had a grin that would just not go away. Maybe it was the fact he was exercising and finally seeing some gains on his body. Maybe it was the fact he could lift more than he ever could before. Most likely it was the two women on treadmills in front of him at the gym. Both had the inclines on the turning belts at maximum while they quietly talked about some TV show, and didn’t seem to notice Bobby. Bobby was fine with that as he watched their butts. The strawberry blond woman had on the shortest pair of yellow shorts that legally she could get away with in public and a yellow sports bra to match she was showing a great deal of her tanned and toned body. The other woman with hair like chocolate she had on the tightest pair of blue pants that just emphasized her bubble butt all the more, and her matching top had a plunging neckline that seemed to show just how cavernous the space between her breasts were. Bobby was smiling not just because he was surrounded by beautiful women showing a great deal of their bodies, but also because he knew he could have any of them he wanted.

It wasn’t just his powers that made Bobby think he could have any woman in the gym he wanted, but also because of the televisions everywhere. Bobby had found his abilities could extend through phones and also over televisions. So Bobby had himself recorded sending out mental commands, and then put the recording on the carrier signal for the TVs. Anyone watching would just see what was on whatever channel the TV happened to be on, but under that image, unperceivable, was Bobby directing commands to whomever was watching.

The commands were simple enough. Anyone watching would become devoted to exercising and eating better. All women between the ages of eighteen and forty-five would exercise compulsively and eat healthy enough to transform themselves in to fitness beauties in addition to trying to get breast implants to enhance their bust. All women whom deemed themselves good looking enough would start to wear clothes that showed off their midriff, their cleavage, and their shoulders. Any men whom were not there with their wives would find another gym to join. Then to top it off there was the command to everyone that if Bobby ever introduced himself as Master Robert they would obey any command he gave them.

In the nearly a year since he had put all this into place his slaves Emma and Lacy had all but lived at the gym. Bobby would come often, but then would leave after only an hour or two of working out. He wasn’t sure how long Emma and Lacy would keep going, but he enjoyed the fruits of their efforts. Bobby also enjoyed that the staff of the gym always kept an eye out for fantastic looking women, and had been compiling a list of people whom Bobby might enjoy. Usually every Friday he would find a sexy toned woman and bring her home with him. Emma and Lacy and himself would enjoy their guest, in every way possible. Then by Sunday night the guest was back at her place with no memory of what happened to her.

Bobby was watching the calf muscles in front of him bulge and relax when his phone alerted him. Bobby looked at the message and smiled. Bobby got off the stair climber he was on and found Emma and Lacy. He told them he had someplace to be and they were welcome to just head home when they were done. Bobby quickly got cleaned up and then left the sexy women at the gym.

The courthouse looked ominous in the dark of the approaching winter months. The sun had already set but there were still people hard at work doing whatever they did in the courthouse. Since it was late in the day Bobby was able to find a parking spot close to the entrance. Bobby walked right up to the people checking visitors for anything heavy and metal, and with a thought Bobby walked right past them. A little more checking and soon Bobby was at the doorway of Karen Lindahl.

She wasn’t expecting anyone so she had taken off her red jacket, and only had on her sleeveless blouse and red skirt. This was the first time Bobby had seen the long term affects of his commands, and he was not disappointed. Karen’s biceps bulged as she was writing out a form, and her blouse ballooned out over her overlarge breasts. She also looked significantly thinner in the face, but amazingly large everywhere else. When she noticed there was someone in her doorway she looked up and gave a gasp.

“Oh Bobby,” she said and then blushed. “I wasn’t expecting you. What can I do for you, Master?”

“I just got an alert from Bruce Dawes that Jerry Garfield signed out my laptop,” Bobby said with a grin. “Do you know where his office is?”

“Of course, Master,” Karen replied standing up. “Would you like me to take you there?”

“That would be great,” Bobby said. Karen put on her red jacket and led the way.

Jerry’s office was one flight up and on the other side of the building, and it took a few minutes to get there. In that time it seemed everyone was leaving for the night. Karen waved hello and said a few words to one person or another as they passed. Soon enough they were outside a door that had a simple sign on it, ‘Garfield’ in white letters on black. Karen opened the door and the pair went inside.

Jerry sat at his desk with the goggles on. The man was sitting ramrod straight up and a small amount of drool coming out of the corner of his mouth. Bobby chuckled a little as he closed the door behind Karen as the three of them were in the small office. Bobby looked around a bit to see the framed photos of years past when things were happier for Jerry and a brown haired woman. The girls in the photos grew into teenagers, but the most recent photos were from years ago if the hair and clothing styles were any indication. Eventually Bobby went over to the prosecutor and pulled the goggles off.

Bobby walked to the front of Jerry’s desk. Bobby then looked over at Karen and asked her, “What do you think?”

Karen opened her mouth to answer, but then paused for a second before saying, “I think I should strip naked and suck your cock.”

“Sounds like a plan,” Bobby answered.

This wasn’t a sexy disrobing, but Karen looked sexier and sexier as every article of clothing was peeled off her body. The red jacket went first, showing off arms that were bulging with muscles. The white sleeveless blouse went next with each button being undone the massive amount of tit flesh being exposed made it seem as if a dream had taken hold of the woman. Rippling parallel muscles were exposed on either side of her navel. Karen kicked off her shoes before the pantyhose and skirt went down to the floor and off her legs. Her legs were sculpted and rippled with muscles as her calf muscles bulged like fists under her tanned skin. Her pussy was shaved smooth.

Karen got down on her knees and unzipped Bobby’s pants. She also undid his belt buckle and top of his pants to free his enormous erection. Lined with veins and hard as bone Bobby’s cock stood out like a fleshy rod that make Karen lick her lips. She leaned forward and in a smooth movement her lips wrapped around his manhood and she sucked. The feeling of Bobby’s penis rubbing the back of her throat made Karen moan with pleasure. Her eyes rolled back in her head from the erotic gratification. Her pussy was instantly dripping wet from the shear elation of having Bobby’s cock inside of her.

Bobby smiled down at the muscular woman on her knees sucking him off, but then he realized he was there for a reason. Bobby looked over at the assistant prosecutor and started snapping his fingers and shouting, “Jerry, hey Jerry, Jerry.”

It took a moment but then finally the man with curly receding hair to come back into the here and now. “What,” Jerry said and then cleared a dry throat, “what’s going on?”

“Jerry,” Bobby said with a sad shake of his head, “you did something you shouldn’t have.”

“You’re the Christmas hacker,” Jerry said looking surprised.

“Yes I am, and what else am I?” Bobby asked like a leading question.

“You are my Master,” Jerry said and then realized what he had said. “Master? What is going on?”

“Right now I’m cumming into Karen’s mouth,” Bobby said closing his eyes and grunting. “Slave Karen don’t swallow my cum, just hold it in your mouth until I say otherwise.”

Karen didn’t say anything as she was absorbed in the pulsating cock in her mouth. The cum shot into her in salty ropes that all coalesced all over her tongue and inside her. The feelings to the muscular woman was overwhelming and her pussy exploded with her own orgasm letting loose a flood of her own juices all over the carpeted floor. Involuntarily Karen’s eyes rolled back into her head as the feelings blasted through not only her body but mind as well. As Bobby kept cumming, Karen kept cumming making her entire body rock and shake and quiver. She was covered in sweat and finally she could see again as her eyes rolled back to where she could see her Master once more. With one final grunt Bobby finished his ejaculations and pulled out of Karen’s mouth with a wet and juicy pop.

“That was really good, Slave Karen,” Bobby said as he gingerly put his penis back into his pants. “Go over to that wall over there, pose your body, flexing your muscles, let my cum dribble out of our mouth, and freeze like a statue until I say othewise.”

As if by reflex Karen said, “Yes Master.” However her words were muffled due to the cum in her mouth sticking to her lips and inside. Karen rose from the ground with her naked muscular body moving to the only bare wall in the office. She flexed her muscles showing off the enormous biceps she’d been building. Her stomach muscles flexed to show off the six bulges that she’d cultivated by countless sit-ups. Thick long cords of muscles pushed up on the skin of her legs making them textured and rippled from all the exercises she’d performed for the last year. Her calf muscles flexed to be larger than most men’s fists. With all that there was a slow stream of white cum dribbling out of the side of her mouth coating her enlarged breasts.

“Was this a show of power, Master?” Jerry asked as he looked Karen up and down and then back to Bobby.

“Nope,” Bobby said taking a seat in the chair opposite Jerry. “This was me getting my rocks off before we get down to business. I assume you have some idea of what’s going on.”

Jerry’s jaw clenched for a moment in frustration and then he said, “Near as I can tell you put some kind of mind controlling program on your laptop and when I tested it out it brainwashed me into being your slave.”

“That’s about the gist of it,” Bobby said with a grin. “You see when I hacked into all those computers I was coming up with something to give me a type mental boost. What it did was rearrange my mind to give me mind control powers. However to keep other people from using my computer to do the same to them I had to do something. Hence why being a cyber security office of multiple large computer banks I was able to make them all work on one thing, in guise of a system reboot. I was able to use those computers to make a fractal and auditory program to enslave any whom use it. I then put that on my laptop that you just used. Bruce gave me a heads up when you checked the evidence out, and now I’m here.”

Jerry seemed to process this for a moment. “Why even bother to put such a thing on your laptop, Master? You could have just taken the laptop and claim the evidence was lost,” Jerry said.

“I could have,” Bobby admitted, “but I wanted to make sure that there were no questions about my case. I want to live my life of women and sex and the pleasures of life without having a question of someone looking into my case and finding issues. That’s where you come in. I’m glad that you did investigate my laptop further. That shows me that you have the dedication and forwardness to be my servant in the justice department.”

Jerry looked skeptical. “Master, I am only an assistant district attorney,” Jerry said with a shrug. “I don’t have any power.”

“You will,” Bobby smiled. “I am about to make you offer that you can’t refuse, even if you tried. I am going to make you the chief prosecutor for the state.”

Jerry blinked at this idea. “That’s an elected position, Master,” Jerry said sounding dubious of the idea.

“My power works over the phone, and television,” Bobby said and gave Karen a glance as the cum had stopped flowing from her mouth but was slowly dripping from her breast onto her leg. “I’ll be more than happy to put my image in the background of your TV commercials and just barely audible in any radio or phone advertisements. You’ll win in a landslide.”

Jerry shook his head in a ‘no’ gesture. “My wife and I are having a rough patch and likely we’ll get a divorce. It will be bad optics to not be married, Master,” Jerry commented.

“Oh I wouldn’t worry about that,” Bobby said and pointed at a pad of paper on Jerry’s desk. “Just give me your wife’s phone number and I’ll call and clear everything up. I can even make her your slave. Would you like her to be your slave, or Karen here?”

“Both,” Jerry said without thinking. “Sorry Master, that just slipped out.” He looked shy.

“I’m fine with both,” Bobby said as Jerry started writing a number down. “Your wife can be your wife and Karen can be your mistress. You can do what you want with either or both of them, separate or at the same time. Regardless you will be always willing to take my calls and make sure no one has any questions about me or anything I’m doing.”

“I’m fine with that, Master,” Jerry said handing over the phone number of his wife. He looked Karen up and down, still frozen, still flexing. “Maybe I can get Karen to tone down on the exercising so she isn’t so muscular.”

Bobby looked at Jerry for a second before saying, “I take it you don’t like ripped women?”

“I don’t really like women with so much mus—,“ Jerry stopped talking and blinked. “I think I would greatly enjoy women with fit and buff bodies, and I hope you make my wife the same way.”

“That’s better,” Bobby said and looked over at Karen. “Slave Karen you may relax now.”

The great burden of flexing so long was finally released from the attorney and she sagged for a moment. She said, “Thank you Master.”

“Not a problem,” Bobby said with a wave of his hand. “Slave Karen you are now a slave to Jerry here. You will obey him completely and totally. You will comply with any desire he has of you, without question. The only thing to overrule one of his commands would be one from me. Any questions?”

Karen seemed to process this for a few moments before asking, “Am I to sexually desire him, Master?”

“If he says so, yes,” Bobby said. Bobby looked to Jerry to let him take up the conversation.

Jerry said in an even commanding voice, “Slave Karen, you lust after me more than you’ve ever have with anyone ever before. I am your ideal sexual god, and you’re always horny for me and ready to fuck me whenever I want.”

Karen gasped as she looked Jerry up and down. As if a valve was opened Karen’s pussy started lubricating so much it was dripping down between her legs. Her nipples hardened more than they had before. Her labia filled with blood sticking out as if making room for an anticipated cock inside her. “I need you so bad, Jerrry,” Karen said breathlessly.

“Call me Master,” Jerry said with a smile.

Karen looked over at Bobby, and the Christmas Hacker just nodded his head. Karen’s eyes shot back to Jerry as she said, “Of course, Master. May I ride your glorious cock, Master?”

“Well you two have fun,” Bobby said standing up. “I’m off to start investing in some gyms around town. Don’t do anything I would do.”

Jerry had pulled down his pants and underwear to show a dick that was average in size and girth. “Whatever you want, Master,” Jerry said as Karen straddled him as he sat in his chair.

“As you command, Master,” Karen said sighing with pleasure as she lowered her firm and fit body down onto Jerry’s man meat.

Bobby smiled as he left Jerry’s office, making sure to close the door completely. Jerry walked the nearly empty halls of the courthouse getting on the elevator to go down. In the elevator was a pretty if a bit overweight woman in a sheriff’s uniform identifying her as a deputy. Her hair was black, her skin was naturally tan, and her eyes were a very light brown. Bobby smiled at her with the light glinting off her multi-pointed badge. “So,” Bobby said to the deputy as she smiled at him politely, “do you think exercising is a hobby or a life change?”

The deputy opened her mouth to say something, blinked, and then said, “I think that exercising is a life change, and I should make a life change, and exercise a lot more. I think I should also go on a diet, too. I think I should get breast implants when my body fat really drops.”

Bobby smiled.

The End