The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

A New Playground

MC HYP FD

Bored with her new-found wealth, Dr Stephanie Nelson decides to find a new playground where she can indulge her favourite pastime: hypnotically enslaving men

* * *

Please do not read if you are under 21 years old or offended by descriptions of sexual acts and/or erotic hypnosis. This story picks up from the events described in the ‘Corporate Domination’ series but knowledge of those stories is not required. The story makes use of the Stanford Hypnotic Susceptibility Scale—which is freely available on the web. The Red Guy would like to state that the cited text is the work of the acknowledged authors but the use here is wholly the product of Hypnotic Flower’s wonderfully erotic mind.

* * *

Dr Stephanie Nelson was rich but bored. Her hypnotherapy practice had been successfully generating income for several years and her recent venture into motivational tapes had outstripped even the most optimistic forecasts. This success was due to two main factors. First, the tapes included a series of subliminal messages that kept customers coming back for more. Second, she had hypnotized and enslaved the head of the world’s most profitable (and extensive) television marketing company. Not surprisingly, the money was rolling in but Stephanie had soon discovered that material wealth was not the driving force in her life. She had always known (or at least hoped) that there was more to her than a smart, ambitious woman. Wealth was not to be dismissed (it was nice to have a free choice of homes, cars and holidays) but it was not enough.

She sighed and stared out across her panoramic view of downtown LA. Her room, located at the pinnacle of a suite of offices in one of the city’s most expensive skyscrapers, offered a breathtaking view. ‘Somewhere out there’, she thought, ‘there is the challenge and the excitement I need’.

Suddenly the sound of a buzzer stirred her from her thoughts. She lent across her desk and pressed a small button on her intercom, ‘Yes, Diane?’

‘Stephen is here for your ten o’clock’.

‘Thanks send him in’.

Several months ago Stephanie had seduced Stephen as part of a plot hatched by his unscrupulous business partner. Stephen was now Stephanie’s trusted advisor and his one time partner was happier than he’d ever been acting as a trouble-shooter in her legal department. His innate lack of morals made him the perfect person to spot untrustworthy business approaches (and Stephanie’s hypnotic domination ensured his loyalty).

Stephen entered the room and naturally waited for Stephanie to signal where she would like him to sit. With a graceful motion of her hand she indicated the large leather sofa. He sat down and began to look through a sheaf of papers that needed her attention.

Stephanie opened the door and instructed her secretary to hold her calls. Locking the door behind her she moved quickly to the sofa and gently placed a hand on Stephen’s forehead:

‘Deep sleep, Stephen, deep asleep now’.

Instantly the exec slumped backwards, like a puppet whose strings had been cut without warning.

‘That’s right my darling’, the hypnotist cooed. ‘Fall deep, deep asleep for me. Deeper... and deeper... and deeper.’

She smiled as she watched the exec droop still lower on the sofa, noticing with satisfaction that his erection now stood proudly (temporarily ruining the cut of his expensive suit). Stephanie did not often use hypnosis at work. Although every one of her employees was under her spell, she preferred to run the business as a completely legitimate enterprise. It was essential to know that she could rely on her people one hundred percent, but mostly she reserved hypnosis for special occasions when she needed something out of the ordinary or when an employee deserved a special treat. At this moment she wanted something and the simplest approach was to address her adviser with total clarity.

Over the next hour she briefed Stephen on her problem. She wanted to branch out into new areas. Naturally there must be scope for additional income generation but more importantly she wanted a new challenge and some mental stimulation. The world of business was proving dull after years of meeting extraordinarily complex and varied people through her hypnotherapy practice. In particular, she missed the challenge of hypnotizing people face-to-face and subtly taking complete control. She had an eclectic taste in art, politics and science and felt ready for something new. The only problem was that she didn’t know what, or where, the solution lay.

Stephen confirmed that he understood the problem and promised to return with some ideas as soon as possible. Stephanie smiled.

* * *

One Week Later

‘Professor Eastman will see you now’, the secretary smiled and opened the door for Stephanie.

As Stephanie entered the room she was pleased to see the man rise from his seat to greet her: Stephanie always appreciated good manners, and she had found that polite men were the easiest to enslave.

‘Dr Nelson, how kind of you to come in person’, the man announced as he moved to shake hands with the hypnotherapist.

‘Not at all Professor Eastman. I’m sure the President of a major university like this one has much more important things to concern him than meeting me.’ Stephanie smiled and allowed her touch to linger on the Professor’s hand for just a microsecond longer than he expected.

‘Well,’ the Professor indicated a couple of plush arm chairs as he spoke, ‘it

‘s not everyday that a university—even one as famous as this—gets such a generous sponsorship offer’.

Stephanie smiled and straightened her skirt as she sat, showing just enough leg to raise the temperature a little. ‘I’m delighted to be able to help, but I do want to discuss a few things with you first.’

Professor Eastman looked puzzled. His financial people had assured him that the deal was settled, Dr Nelson was looking for some ‘scientific’ respectability to go with the fortune she was amassing through instructional self-hypnosis tapes. ‘I, er, I th- thought things were already agreed?’ he stammered.

‘Well, almost’, Stephanie lent forward a little, ‘but I want to be certain that you understand my mission and will help in any way that you—and your university—can. Do you have time for me to explain now? It will only take a short while?’ She looked at the phone on the Professor’s desk.

‘Of course, of course’, he said, reaching for the phone and telling his secretary to hold all calls until further notice.

‘Oh that’s wonderful’, Stephanie enthused. ‘You’re so kind’.

‘Not at all’, the Professor laughed, ‘anything to be of service’.

‘What an interesting choice of words’, Stephanie smiled and moved over to sit on the arm of the Professor’s chair. He was startled by her forwardness but found it a pleasant change from the stuffiness of university business. ‘Do you mind if I sit here?’ Stephanie asked, making herself comfortable (and showing even more of her shapely legs), ‘It’s just that I can explain my mission so much more clearly if I show you something.’

‘No, not at all’, he lied and loosened his collar. He wasn’t used to be so close to attractive women. Now here he was seated in an armchair with a gorgeous millionheiress seated over him. He tried to avoid looking at her legs but then found his eyes wandering over her breasts, which were on the same level as his eyes. He took a deep breath, looked up at Stephanie and smiled as he loosened his collar even more.

‘That’s it’, Stephanie observed, ‘you make yourself comfortable while I explain the problem.’

‘Problem?’ Suddenly the Professor was worried. He’d been told that this woman wanted to gift a great deal of money to the university with no strings, but now she was talking of a problem. He shifted in his seat.

‘Oh it’s not a serious problem, and I’m sure you can help me’. Stephanie’s deep blue eyes made direct contact with the Professor’s. ‘I... er..’ he tried to clear his thoughts but she continued.

‘You see I’ve made a fortune—quite a big fortune—out of hypnosis. And I’

d like to give something back to the field by sponsoring a whole new centre and research program—here, at your university’.

‘That’s great’, the man announced and once again relaxed.

‘Yes it is, but I want you to really understand the work and promise to give me your support’.

‘Well’, he offered, ‘I’ll do whatever I can to help, of course’.

‘That’s so kind’, Stephanie smiled and lent a little closer, ‘Because most hypnosis research in universities is very boring and stuffy.’

‘Really?’ the professor tried to feign surprise. To his eyes almost everything in universities was boring. He’d once been excited by the promise of new discoveries himself, but 20 years as a glorified bureaucrat had erased all enthusiasm.

‘Look at this’, Stephanie reached into her briefcase and produced a thick sheaf of printed papers. She lent down a little and held them out for the professor to read the top sheet. He glanced at her cleavage and the just-visible edge of her white silky bra before locking his eyes on the title page:

STANFORD HYPNOTIC SUSCEPTIBILITY SCALE,

FORM C

‘Stanford’, the Professor repeated.

‘Yes, one of your main competitors I believe’, observed Stephanie. ‘You see this has been a standard of academic hypnosis studies for more than 30 years now. But I think it needs livening up—bringing into the Twenty-first Century’.

The professor raised a curious eyebrow.

‘Let me show you’, Stephanie flicked forward a few pages, ‘Look, here’s where the document really gets going. At this point, the hypnotist is trying to build rapport with the patient’. She moved her finger to the top of the text and began reading aloud, moving her finger beneath the text as she went:

ITEM 0. INDUCTION BY EYE CLOSURE

Do you see the black pin up on the wall over there?

Stephanie looked at the professor and broke off to explain, ‘You see they place a pin in the wall and have the patient stare at that spot. Then they go through this complicated explanation’. She looked back at the page and resumed her reading. Automatically Eastman turned his attention back to the page and the moving fingertip, tracing the words before his eyes:

I am going to refer to that pin as the “target”. What I would like you to do is to relax in the chair, look steadily at the target, and listen to my voice. Meanwhile, I’ll give you some instructions that will help you to relax and focus your attention even more, and gradually enter a state of hypnosis.

‘Well’, Stephanie announced, ‘calling something a target is so clinical. It’s cold, don’t you think?’

The professor looked up at her. ‘Yes, I suppose it is’.

‘Of course it is’, Stephanie’s voice took on a friendly tone, as if she was not only agreeing with him but also congratulating him on his perception. She looked back at the page and began reading again, all the while tracing her words with her brightly painted red nail:

Please look steadily at the target and while staring at it keep listening to my words. You can become hypnotized if you are willing to do what I ask you to, and if you concentrate on the target and on what I say. You have already shown your willingness by coming here today, and so I am assuming that your presence here means that you want to experience all that you can. You can be hypnotized only if you want to be. There would be no point in participating if you were resisting being hypnotized.

‘You see this is pointless, I think’, she observed the man slowly move his gaze from her finger to her face. ‘All this talk about being willing to be hypnotized... If you’re sitting there listening to her talking and doing as she says, well of course you’re not resisting. Are you?’

The professor shook his head. He wasn’t really sure what point Stephanie was making but with a sponsorship deal on the line he felt it was best to agree. He didn’t realise that her previous sentences had subtly suggested that the hypnotist would be female, let alone that he had already been cast in the role of willing patient:

Just do your best to concentrate on the target, to pay close attention to my words, and let happen whatever you feel is going to take place.

Stephanie continued to look at the page and trace the words with her finger, but she began to slow her pace and lower her voice a little. The changes were very gradual but she knew their effect would be potent.

Just let yourself go. Pay close attention to what I ask you to think about; if your mind wanders bring your thoughts back to the target and my words, and you can easily experience more of what it is like to be hypnotized.

Stephanie was pleased to see the man sinking a little lower in his chair, his eyes constantly fixed on her finger as it traced the words and acted as his moving ‘target’.

You know already that hypnosis is perfectly normal and natural, and follows from the conditions of attention and suggestion we are using together. It is chiefly a matter of focusing sharply on some particular thing. Sometimes you experience something very much like hypnosis when driving along a straight highway and you are oblivious to the landmarks along the road. The relaxation in hypnosis is very much like the first stages of falling asleep, but you will not really be asleep in the ordinary sense because you will continue to hear my voice and be able to direct your thoughts to the topics I suggest. Hypnosis is a little like sleepwalking, because the person is not quite awake, but can still do many of the things that people do when they are awake. What I want from you is merely your willingness to go along and to let happen whatever is about to happen. Most people find hypnosis to be an interesting experience.

‘Now this is much more like it’, she smiled at the man, ‘this is emphasizing how pleasurable hypnosis can be.’ The man raised his eyebrows, he’d never thought of hypnosis as pleasurable and, to be honest, he hadn’t been paying close attention to what she was saying. Until Dr Nelson’s advisor made contact a few days ago he didn’t even realise that the university did any work on the subject at all.

‘Oh yes,’ Stephanie affirmed, ‘Hypnosis can be very pleasurable. It is a wonderful, sleepy, sexy kind of feeling...’

Her finger retraced the last few lines:

What I want from you is merely your willingness to go along and to let happen whatever is about to happen. Most people find hypnosis to be an interesting experience.

Eastman focused back on the words. This was not a usual meeting and he wasn’t sure what he was supposed to be doing. His room was hot in the mid-afternoon sunshine and the closeness of this beautiful woman had raised the temperature still further. Now she was droning on about this Stanford thing... she seemed to want to read the whole thing to me. She seemed to take it all very seriously—even pointing out each individual word—but he was finding it hard to concentrate. He reminded himself of the sponsorship deal that he was clinching and decided to play along. If she wanted to show him this document that was fine. He’d pretend to read along—just following her fingernail—and maybe he could sneak another peak at her breasts.

‘But at this point it gets really confusing’, Stephanie announced, drawing the man’s attention from the script and back to her face.

‘See?’

He stared at her, not understanding the question.

She looked back at the page and indicated the next section of printed instructions:

Special Instructions Concerning Eye Closure

If eyes remain open, go to Instruction 0(2).

If eyes close, go to Instruction 0’(2’) and continue through 0’(7’).

As soon as eyes close, terminate sentence appropriately, then say:

You are comfortably relaxed, but you are going to relax much more, much more. Your eyes are now closed. Just keep your eyes closed until I ask you to open them or to wake up.

‘You see’, she explained, ‘what happens now depends on you. If your eyes were closed I’m supposed to read out this section, “You are comfortably relaxed.”

But your eyes are open, so I’m supposed to move ahead to a different section.’

She flipped forward to the relevant section and read out loud, a little more slowly... and seductively:

Now take it easy and just let yourself relax. Keep looking at the target as steadily as you can, thinking only of it and my words. If your eyes drift away, don’t let that bother you.... Just focus again on the target. Pay attention to how the target changes, how the shadows play around it, how it is sometimes fuzzy, sometimes clear. Whatever you see is all right. Just give way to whatever comes into your mind, but keep staring at the target a little longer. After a while, however, you will have stared long enough, and your eyes will feel very tired, and you will wish strongly that they were closed. Then they will close, as if by themselves. When this happens, just let it happen.

Stephanie took a long deep breath. Eastman followed suit, his eyes fixed on Stephanie’s finger as it retraced the last sentences again, even more slowly this time:

Just give way to whatever comes into your mind, but keep staring at the target a little longer. After a while, however, you will have stared long enough, and your eyes will feel very tired, and you will wish strongly that they were closed. Then they will close, as if by themselves. When this happens, just let it happen.

Stephanie let out a little yawn and moved down to the next set of instructions:

If eyes remain open, go to Instruction 0(3).

If eyes close, go to Instruction 0’(2’) and continue through 0’(7’).

As soon as eyes close, terminate sentence appropriately, then say:

You are comfortably relaxed, but you are going to relax much more, much more.

‘Ooooppps, silly me. I got lost there. I was supposed to move ahead again. If your eyes were closed I’d tell you that you are comfortably relaxed.... Very deeply relaxed...’, she smiled at the man, who smiled back at her vacantly. ‘But your eyes are still open... so I’m supposed to go down.... Down to the next level... ’

As she said the word ‘down’ her finger drew Eastman’s eyes back down toward the next sheet of paper:

Now take it easy and just let yourself relax. Don’t be tense. Just listen carefully to my voice. If your thoughts wander away from it, that is all right, but just bring your attention back to it. Sometimes my voice may seem to change a little, or sound as if it were coming from far off. That is all right. If you begin to get sleepier, that will be fine, too. Whatever happens, accept it, and just keep listening to my voice as you become more and more relaxed. More and more relaxed. Just listen and relax. Whatever you feel is happening, just let it happen.

Eastman’s head was titled forward slightly, almost resting his chin on his chest and forcing him to look upwards in order to keep the words in sight. Every word he heard, every movement of Stephanie’s fingertip, put more and more pressure on his rapidly exhausted eyesight.

Relax more and more. As you think of relaxing, your muscles will relax. Starting with your right foot, relax the muscles of your right leg.... Now the muscles of your left leg.... Just relax all over. Relax your right hand, your forearm, upper arm, and shoulder.... That’s it.... Now your left hand.... And forearm and upper arm.... And shoulder. Relax your neck, and chest.... More and more relaxed.... Completely relaxed.

Stephanie wasn’t sure whether Eastman was actually following along with the progressive muscle relaxation but he showed no signs of looking away from her mesmerizing finger as her silken voice wrapped its magical blanket around him:

As you become relaxed your body will feel sort of heavy or perhaps numb. You will begin to have this feeling of numbness or heaviness in your legs and feet.... In your hands and arms.... Throughout your body.... As though you were settling deep into the chair. The chair is strong; it will hold your heavy body as it feels heavier and heavier. Your eyelids feel heavy, too, heavy and tired. You are beginning to feel drowsy and sleepy. You are breathing freely and deeply, freely and deeply. You are getting more and more sleepy and drowsy. Your eyelids are becoming heavier, more and more tired and heavy.

Eastman’s eyes automatically followed Stephanie’s finger as she moved slowly down the script—occasionally drawing his eyes back up to repeat a line, then dropping them down again to the next section:

heavier and heavier. Your eyelids feel heavy ....., too, heavy and tired. You are beginning to feel drowsy and sleepy.

‘Sleepy..... Drowsy....’ Stephanie glanced at the professor and was pleased to see his eyelids drooping as he struggled against their weight. He was unaware of anything except her words. His eyes simply followed her fingertip, reading the words at the same time that her silky voice floated softly into his subconscious mind, all the while lulling his conscious mind into a deepening trance.

You are breathing freely and deeply, freely and deeply. You are getting more and more sleepy and drowsy. Your eyelids are becoming heavier, more and more tired and heavy.

Stephanie flicked forward another couple of pages:

Staring at the target so long has made your eyes very tired. Your eyes may hurt a little and your eyelids feel very heavy. Soon you will no longer be able to keep your eyes open. You will have stood the discomfort long enough; your eyes are tired from staring, and your eyelids will feel too tired to remain open. Your eyes are becoming moist from the strain. You are becoming more and more drowsy and sleepy.

‘More and more drowsy.... More and more sleepy.’ Stephanie added to the printed text and knew that every word was taking Eastman deeper under her spell.

The strain in your eyes is getting greater and greater. It would be a relief just to let your eyes close and to relax completely, to relax completely. You will soon have strained enough; the strain will be so great that you will welcome your eyes closing of themselves, of themselves.

Stephanie’s voice grew even more seductive as another page turned:

You are relaxed, very relaxed. By letting yourself go you can become even more relaxed. You can reach a state of deeper, more complete relaxation. You are becoming increasingly drowsy and sleepy.

‘Drowsy....... And sleepy.’

There is a pleasant feeling of numbness and heaviness throughout your body. You begin to feel so relaxed, so sleepy. It is easier to bring back your thoughts from other things and to attend only to my voice. Soon you will just listen sleepily to my voice, as you become more and more deeply relaxed.

‘Yes... that’s right, just listen sleepily to my voice... and grow more and more deeply relaxed. Deeply relaxed.’

Your eyes are tired and your eyelids feel very heavy. Your whole body feels heavy and relaxed. You feel a pleasant warm tingling throughout your body as you get more and more tired and sleepy. Sleepy. Drowsy. Drowsy and sleepy. Keep your thoughts on what I am saying; listen to my voice. Your eyes are getting blurred from straining. You can hardly see the target, your eyes are so strained.

The strain is getting greater, greater and greater, greater and greater.

Eastman’s head jerked a little, almost as if he was waking from a day-dream, but his eyes remained fixed on Stephanie’s bright red nail as it descended to the next paragraph:

Your eyelids are heavy. Very heavy. Getting heavier and heavier, heavier and heavier. They are pushing down, down, down. Your eyelids seem weighted and heavy, pulled down by the weight.... So heavy.... Your eyes are blinking, blinking.... Closing, closing.

As Eastman’s eyes finally closed Stephanie felt that familiar, deep rush of pleasure that always accompanied a successful enslavement. She loved hypnotizing people, but the biggest thrill was to take them covertly or against their will. And now she knew that she had the President of the university at her command. She thought about all the possibilities that the university offered: all those scientists, the facilities, the students. She wasn’t sure precisely what she would do with a university at her disposal, but she knew it would be magnificent. First though, she needed to complete Eastman’s training. Having used the Stanford script to seduce him, she decided that its deepening sequence would also suffice for her purposes. It would be all the more powerful because it retained the pretence of the innocent hypnotic induction happening by accident as she read to Eastman. However, now that he wasn’t following along word-by-word, she was free to depart from the set script as she wished.

You now feel very relaxed, but you are going to become even more relaxed. It is easier to relax now that your eyes are closed. Please keep them closed until I ask you to open them or until I ask you to wake up....You feel pleasantly drowsy and sleepy as you continue to listen to my voice. Just keep your thoughts on what I am saying. You are going to get much more drowsy and sleepy. Soon you will be deep asleep but you will have no trouble hearing me. You will not wake up until I ask you to....

Stephanie found the relevant part of the script and settled in the second armchair. Eastman was slumped with his head forward, his chest rising and falling with every deep, long breath. He was already in a deep trance but the hypnotist knew that she could take him even deeper. She looked at the relevant page and began:

‘Soon I shall begin to count from 1 to 20. As I count you will feel yourself going down, farther and farther, deeper and deeper into a deep restful sleep.

Yes, a deep restful sleep just for me. But you will still be able to do the sorts of things I ask you to do without waking up.... One... You are going to go more deeply asleep.... Two... Down, down into a deep, sound sleep.... Three, Four... More and more asleep.... Five, Six, Seven... You are sinking into a deep, deep sleep. Nothing will disturb you.... You hear only my voice. You are sleeping deeply, listening only to me, and waiting for your next command.

It’s so easy to do as I say. It feels wonderful to do as I suggest. Now go deeper with Eight, Nine, deeper and deeper asleep for me.

Ten... Halfway there.... Always deeper asleep....

Eleven, Twelve, Thirteen Fourteen, Fifteen... Although deep asleep you can hear me clearly. You will always hear me distinctly no matter how deeply asleep you are.

Sixteen, Seventeen, Eighteen... Deep asleep, fast asleep.

Nothing will disturb you. You are going to experience many things I will ask you to experience.... Nineteen, Twenty... Deep asleep. Deep sleep. Sleeping deeply in hypnosis for me, and only for me.’

Stephanie smiled at the enchanted exec. His university was about to become so much more exciting.