The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Line

by Farleven

Chapter 1

Mary felt herself lifting out of a fog. She felt strange, and as she slowly drifted back to consciousness, she also felt a twinge of fear run through her. The last thing she remembers was seeing a white van stop on the street right where she was walking and a couple of men jump out. As she remembered that frightening moment, Mary tried to move, quickly finding that she couldn’t. She opened her eyes and looked down to see herself strapped down with an IV dripping into her veins. Mary wasted no time struggling to break free though she couldn’t manage to even rattle her restraints, and was surprised when an older man bent down right in front of her.

“Ah, I see you’re awake my dear. I’m sorry about that. I was hoping that you would remain unconscious until the first phase of the processing was complete but we can’t have everything.” Thorne smiled into his patient’s eyes and patted her on the head. She was like so many others in the past, scared, panicked, like a trapped animal. Still, the drugs would keep her immobile even if they hadn’t kept her unconscious.

“What’s going on?” Mary asked. She tried to move, but her limbs refused to budge. She managed to keep the fear out of her voice. Whatever was happening wasn’t good, but she wanted to show her resolve while she could still muster it.

“Simple, you’re our first production model for the C7 conversion process. Don’t worry, it should be rather painless, our techniques have been well refined over the years. You may find the initial phase of your testing to be rather disconcerting, but that will pass. The unfortunate thing with adaptive artificial intelligence is that it starts out with very little knowledge. You have to teach it to walk, so to speak, and that can be uncomfortable. I’m sorry that we haven’t resolved that problem yet.” Throne explained.

“Huh?” Mary asked. She felt strange, and her head was clouded as well. Mary could figure out that she was in serious trouble, but that was the limit of her abilities right now. Still, that was enough to leave her shivering with fear.

“Don’t worry, I sometimes fail to explain simple things in terms people can easily grasp. Let me show you what I mean.” Thorne turned towards the door. “Brenda, can you come in here for a minute.”

“Certainly, Dr. Thorne.” Brenda chimed, bouncing into the room happily. She wore an abbreviated nurses outfit with a plunging neckline that showed off her massive cleavage and a skirt that didn’t even cover her shaved nether lips from view. Brenda swayed over to Thorne with a very sexual flow of her hips and a jiggling of her barely contained breasts, which she was proudly pressing out from her chest.

“Introduce yourself to our guest, Brenda.”

“Hello, I’m Brenda, a C6 production model autonomous love toy. I was programmed to serve my wonderful Master, Dr Thorne. I also have a reserve of nanobots capable of changing my body anyway my Master wants. Today he gave me these great titties, and let me show them off all over the office.” Brenda squeezed herself up against Throne, pressing her huge breasts against him. “Thank you, Master, I just love having all those men staring at my titties.”

“Oh, god, what did you do to her?” Mary asked. She was aghast at the lewd display in front of her. Mary had seen women act like this before, but thankfully it wasn’t common. Now, her bizarre predicament was beginning to come into focus, and it was none too enticing.

“Go on, Brenda, tell her who you were before being processed.” Thorne instructed, taking the opportunity to handle his assistant’s ample bust.

“I was a high school teacher, just a few years out of college. It was such a boring life, but now I’m much happier, thanks to my Master. I never got to fuck or show off my body, but now I get to fuck all the time, and Master lets me show off my body anytime I want to. Can you show her what I was like back then, Master?” Brenda pleaded, even as she pushed her melons into his caressing hands.

“No, I think you’d better get back to work, I have other plans for your nanobots tonight.” Thorne returned as he gave Brenda’s breasts a hearty squeeze.

“Ooh, I can’t wait, Master! I’ll get back to work right now!” Brenda squealed with delight and bounced back out of the room, leaving Mary and Throne alone again.

“You’re not going to do that to me are you?” Mary looked up at Thorne with pleading eyes. She would never have considered such a fate possible, but there was nothing here to make her doubt the story. The IV drip going into her arm left her even more apprehensive about her fate. Certainly, whatever it was doing to her wasn’t good.

“Not exactly, as I said, you’re to be a C7 model, Brenda was just a C6. Not that I dislike her features, but we’ve made many improvements.” Throne replied.

“Oh, like big breasts.” Mary commented dryly. There was something in the way he talked about what was happening, like this was some kind of surgery, but more than that. Giving a woman huge mammaries and brainwashing her was certainly possible. She’d heard stories like that, but she’d never thought she’d see it, or worse be a part of it.

“No, no, that’s just a momentary thing. You’ll understand better later, but suffice it to say that Brenda won’t have those tits tomorrow morning. That IV running into your arm right now went into her arm only nine months ago. We’ve improved the product for you though. You see, Brenda has a number of nanobots inside her, like all C6 models. They allow us to change certain general behavior patterns and body features, but they’re quickly used up and it takes time for the C6 model nanobots to reproduce. The C7 model bots are far more rugged and faster to reproduce, they’re also equipped with advanced AI capabilities. This combination allows us to forgo the normal mental conditioning and allow the C7 nanobots to program you for us, as they learn to adapt to our commands. It also lets the C7 subject be physically reconfigured with far greater ease. They can still be worn out, but it would take hundreds of complete body shifts a day to do that rather than the half dozen for the C6 version.” Thorne explained to his stunned guest. Brenda had reacted in much the same way, though she was already into her initial mental conditioning at this point in her processing. Mary’s process would be fairly different. Her nanobots would be allowed to settle themselves and establish the base mental and physical programming first before any attempts at grander programming were attempted.

“Please don’t do this to me, I’ll do anything you want if you let me go. I won’t tell anyone.” Mary pleaded her fate, becoming clearer and more horrifying as her mind cleared.

“Not much of a bargain given that you’ll do that anyway, my dear. Don’t bother trying to bribe me either, you and your family have nothing I want that I don’t already have, including you. Just relax, the process is much easier on you if you just accept it. Now, if you don’t mind, I have some business to attend to while your IV finishes.” Thorne walked away, leaving Mary sobbing as the nanobot solution continued to drip into her veins.

Chapter 2

Mary fell asleep not long after Thorne left, the shock and fear taking the toll on her still drug filled body. She awoke some time later in a soft bed with a simple hospital gown on. Mary pulled herself up and looked over her body. She didn’t feel any different and aside from the bandage on her left arm where the IV had been, she was no worse for wear. Still, Mary remembered Brenda with perfect clarity as well as Thorne’s descriptions of her fate, left her worried.

After finishing her self-inspection, she looked around the room, and found it woefully spartan. A simple sink and stool were over in one corner and the bed sat against the opposing wall. The only other feature was a small camera tilting back and forth, watching the room. A small barred window and heavy door finished off the sterile little box. Mary realized with some concern that this was little more than a cell, and it was set up for a suicidal person. This gave her pause, and considering her impending fate, Mary could understand the preparations. If what Thorne said was true, she could see herself considering that option.

Without warning the door opened up, and Thorne walked in. Mary pulled herself into a ball on the far corner of the bed. She didn’t know what was going to happen and that scared her.

“Good morning, Mary. Would you please follow me.” Thorne commanded.

Mary had no intention of following this strange man. She stayed on the bed, unmoving for a moment. As he left, Mary felt a buzzing in her head and a new rush of feelings. She felt a need to follow him for some reason. Mary didn’t understand it, but she set out after Thorne and quickly pulled up behind him feeling relieved to be beside him.

“Why am I following you?” Mary asked.

“Because I asked you to. Isn’t that a good enough reason?” Thorne replied.

“I guess so.” Mary answered. Oddly, it satisfied her curiosity and Mary found herself unconcerned about following Thorne. With that taken care of her thoughts turned to the next question. “Where are we going?”

“Oh, we need to do some preliminary testing and programming of your nanobots today. They seem to have completed the first phase of your processing already, but we need to be sure there aren’t any problems. I wouldn’t want to see anything bad happen to my prototype.” Thorne explained as he stopped at a door marked ‘Product Testing’. He opened the door and led Mary into the room. It was rimmed with computer equipment and an examination chair. “Here we are, Mary. Would you please remove your gown and sit down on the chair.”

“Of course, Mr. Thorne.” Mary replied, dropping her gown to the floor without a second thought and sliding her naked body onto the chair. She cooed slightly as she found the chair to be heated and settled into place. “What happened in the first phase of my processing?”

“You were made more compliant. No second thoughts about following my instructions. It’s designed to help aid in our processing. It wouldn’t be very easy if you were physically struggling with us at every juncture now would it?” Thorne brought several of the systems in the room to full power and then walked over to Mary.

“I suppose so, but I feel so exposed. I’ve never been naked like this before.” Mary replied, squirming a bit uncomfortably as Thorne gave her naked flesh a thorough examination with his eyes. Still, she couldn’t bring herself to cover her nakedness from him.

“Such a pity, you are a lovely little thing.” Thorne commented as he cupped one of Mary’s breasts. His unexpected caress jarring a gasp from her. “Please spread your legs widely for me.”

Mary responded instantly, spreading her legs as widely as she could. Mary noticed stirrups on the side of the chair and placed her feet into them, leaving her pussy fully exposed. She didn’t know why she did that, but it felt appropriate. Looking down between her spread thighs, Mary was disconcerted at putting herself on display like this. Still, the drive to obey Thorne kept her from moving, even as his hand traced its way down her stomach. “Is this okay?”

“Wonderful, and you have a cute little twat by the way. You should be very proud of your body.” Thorne answered, running his hand over Mary’s bared mound.

Mary found herself blushing with satisfaction at his comment, and his attentions. She didn’t know what had come over her. Mary knew she should be fighting him off, but instead she found herself getting slightly aroused at his touch.

“Do you really have to be touching me like that?” Mary asked, even though she couldn’t find the will to move herself away from his probing hand. She couldn’t do anything more than gasp as he plunged his finger deeply into her pussy. Mary wanted to pull away, but the need to let him explore was even greater.

“No, but then this is one of the perks of the job. Besides, it would be a shame not to enjoy such beauty.” Thorne answered. He pulled out a small tray of instruments, complete with a couple of phallic like devices. Thorne picked one of them up and dipped it in a jar of shiny liquid that clung to the device’s surface as he pulled it out. “Are you a virgin?” Mary considered the device in Thorne’s hand as she answered the question. “No.”

“Good, then this will be easier on both of us. This will tickle a bit, but try to relax your pussy, we need to get it fully inside you.” Thorne explained. He brought the device to the entrance of Mary’s pussy and pressed into her lower lips.

Mary quivered at the feeling of the device slipping past her gates. She felt strange, knowing that she should be fighting back, but instead she actually found her hips thrusting up to help push the device deeper into her pussy. Thorne had said it needed to be fully inside her, and that took precedence over her embarrassment and discomfort. When she felt it hit the end of her channel she looked up with a smile, oddly pleased with herself, and pleasantly surprised that the device actually felt kind of good being snugly fit inside her pussy. “It’s all the way in, Mr. Thorne. What does it do? I really don’t like you putting things into my vagina like that.”

“It’s designed to measure the size and relative strength of your vaginal muscles. It’s very important to get this measurement for later comparison. How does it feel by the way?” Thorne replied as he focused on one of the computer panels next to Mary. He pulled out a cord from the console and plugged it into the base of the device now lodged firmly inside Mary’s pussy.

“It’s kind of strange, kind of like my roommate’s dildo but thinner and longer, like Jake’s dick felt when he fucked me. Still, he didn’t just sit inside my pussy like this and his dick was nice and warm. That jell is kind of weird too, I can feel it dripping down my pussy lips, that’s a lot like Jake’s semen felt like after he pulled out of me the time we didn’t use a condom, but this jell is kind of cool too. Oh god, did I just say that?” Mary exclaimed, alarmed at her own words. Not only had she admitted too much about her sex life, but her language was far more vulgar than she normally used. Her skin reddened again as Thorne smiled at her response. She was embarrassed, but Mary also felt an odd pleasure from Thorne’s obvious satisfaction with her answer. On top of all that, she found herself beginning to enjoy the feeling of the device sitting inside her.

“Oh, don’t worry, that’s just the nanobots beginning to incorporate their learning algorithms. They’re designed to help you respond to my commands and anticipate any unspoken details of my orders. These nanobots were integrated with my basic command style before processing, so they were already aware of my desire for young women to lewdly describe their sexual experiences. I hope you don’t mind being a bit more open about your sexuality.” Thorne laughed.

“I guess I don’t have a choice do I?”

“No, not really.” Thorne answered. “Now, brace yourself, this will feel strange at first. Relax your pussy and try to arouse yourself. We need to take some measurements of your aroused vaginal capacity. Think sexy thoughts.” Mary instantly found herself relaxing and bringing her masterbatory fantasies to the front of her mind. No sooner had she started, then she felt the device inside her spring to life. “Oh, god, it’s like my friend’s vibrating dildo! That feels so good, Mr. Thorne, do you mind if I hump it and rub my clit?”

Mary was driven by a need to arouse herself, so that Throne could get accurate measurements. All other concerns were driven from her mind as she squeezed on her nipple and tried not to move in a way that would dislodge the device from her folds. She realized the kind of scene she was about make, but Mary had to help Thorne run his test.

“Not at all, Mary. Do what you need to do.” Thorne watched his subject writhing naked in front of him. He was really enjoying this, but he regretted that he wouldn’t be able to satisfy his own needs for some time.

“Oh, thank you, Mr. Thorne.” Mary almost instantly had her fingers rubbing her already well aroused clit and began pumping her hips into the air. She quickly descended into fantasy as well, bringing forth her most arousing thoughts to aid her in her current task. Within moments, Mary was thoughtlessly writhing on in pleasure. “Oh, god, yes, Mr. Jacobs, fuck me, fuck your bad little lab assistant with your big cock. I need it, right here, on your desk. I need to be punished with your big cock!”

Thorne looked on with surprise as Mary continued to live out her fantasy. She was responding much faster than the C6 model had. He was very impressed, and took note to give his programmers a bonus for their fine work.

Mary didn’t even seem to notice when the phallic device inside her began to expand. Inside, she was fighting to maintain control, to keep herself just on the brink of release as the device expanded within her. Mary knew that she’d contract her pussy if she orgasmed and that would violate the test. So she struggled to keep from going over even as the device began spreading her to unbelievable dimensions. The sensation of the vibrating device stretching her was so intense, that Mary quickly stopped all other stimuli, even her fantasizing to focus on relaxing. It was taking all of her concentration to fight off her orgasm. So she lay there, panting with arousal, and looking at her impaled pussy.

“It’s so big, Mr. Thorne. I never realized I could fit so much in my pussy.” Mary commented as she looked down between her spread legs. She marveled at how stretched her out lips were, spread apart by the expanded device which was still vibrating inside her. She felt strange admitting such thoughts, but she knew Thorne liked to hear such things and it was important to please him. In her current state of arousal, critical thinking was little more than a memory.

“With any luck, your pussy won’t have any limitations in the near future.” Thorne took note of the readings and pressed another button.

Mary squealed with surprise as the device within her suddenly began vibrating with even greater forcefulness and its surface suddenly developed large ridges that ran up and down its length, stimulating her stretched inner walls. She fought as hard as she could to keep from coming, but it was no use. The device had surprised her with its sudden stimulation, and her already aroused passions suddenly flared. She descended into orgasm almost instantly, her pussy clamped down on the device and her entire body quivering with pleasure.

As Mary rested, Thorne came over and removed the device from Mary’s steaming passage with a quick slurp and placed it onto the tray. “Very good control, Mary. You should know that your nanobots helped you to hold off your orgasm and accommodate the test. You should be pleased.”

And she was. Mary couldn’t help but smile happily at the thought. She rested in the afterglow as Thorne proceeded to run several other tests on her. He explained that they were advanced dimensional sensor that recorded her physical makeup both internal and external. Mary was more than content to let various beams and sonic waves roll across her body.

“You’re performing perfectly, Mary. We’re ready to test the nanobots ability to change your physical form. This will feel somewhat strange. Just lay back and relax.” Thorne ordered.

Mary did just as directed. She looked over to Thorne just as he pressed several controls. Mary felt a strange tingling grow on her chest and she looked down in awe as she watched her breasts expand. Her soft handfuls quickly grew several cup sizes and began to pull on her chest. They stopped just as suddenly and Mary couldn’t stop herself from cupping them in her hands. As soon as she touched them, Mary descended into a mind quaking orgasm.

“Oh, I forgot to mention that I’ve increased your breasts’ sexual sensitivity, for this test. How do you like them by the way?” Thorne asked as he walked over to her.

Mary pulled her hands away, having enjoyed the sensation, but needing to clear her mind to speak. “They feel really nice, but I think they make me look like some kind of slut.”

“I see. Personally, I find them rather appealing, could you please sit up and shake them for me?”

Mary sat up instantly, pushing out her chest and waving her shoulders back and forth. Her increased endowment jiggled wildly as she did so. Mary blushed as Throne watched her swaying tits. She wanted to stop, but Thorne’s request was strangely compelling, requiring her to continue.

“This is really humiliating, can I please stop?” Mary whined, still jiggling her breasts for him. Even as she spoke, she was fighting off other feelings from her body. With every moment that Thorne’s eyes leered at her bouncing new orbs, Mary felt a growing satisfaction and, worse still, arousal. By the time, Thorne looked up, her pussy was dripping with arousal and her nipples hard with excitement.

“For now, but you will get used to showing off your body.” Thorne replied. He waited for Mary to stop and lay back, then took one of her hanging breasts into his hands. Mary instantly moaned with sexual release as Thorne explored the soft orb thoroughly with his fingers, weighing it and testing its softness. After a few moments, he let go and walked back over to a console.

It took Mary a little while to recover from the intense orgasm she’d just received from his fondling. She was beginning to feel concern edge back into her consciousness. Mary had already been through a lot today, and she only had to look down at the two orbs resting on her chest to determine her fate. She still couldn’t work up any strong anger or fear, but the rational component of these emotions was untempered. “So you’re turning me into some kind of sex slave? Big boobs and no brains just like Brenda, right?”

“No, Mary, you’re our prototype of a new and better love toy. You see, the C6 models are fun for a romp now and again, but they lack finesse. Our customers were getting bored with the bimbo sex toy. Sure, she’s good for fucking but there’s no challenge involved, and it’s always the same basic woman every night. So we set about designing the C7 model, the perfect love toy. Not only compliant and willing, but capable of fulfilling any fantasy. Our new nanobots will allow you to change every physical detail on your body on a whim, and your personality can be configured to match the desired partner for any encounter. Far more unique than just an airheaded bimbo, don’t you think?” Thorne explained.

“My god! Please don’t do that to me! I don’t want to be some programmable sex toy.” Mary cried.

“I thought we already covered that. Besides, the nanobots can’t be removed, and their base programming is rather explicit in preparing a C7 model. Now please lay back in the chair, I need to start your first download. This will take a while, so just relax and take in the data.” Thorne ordered, pressing another control.

Mary fell back into the chair and her mind instantly filled with a stream of information. Her thoughts peeled away as she just simply experienced the data flowing into her mind. Mary watched as images of naked women rolled through her mind. The images comprised every body type and race, posed in nearly infinite ways, showing off every inch of their flesh. Mary quickly fell into a near catatonic state as she absorbed the enormous volume of information.

The information flow seemed to continue forever, its contents varying as time went on. After the flood of naked women, Mary was subjected to an endless stream of sexual encounters. Every possible technique and method flowed past her consciousness. Mary couldn’t suppress her awe at some of what she saw. Certainly she had been sexually active, but she had never guessed the levels of depravity possible. Now, it was all being detailed in exhaustive thoroughness for her. Mary’s only saving grace was that the data transfer was so overwhelming she had no ability to consider what she needed this information for.

Chapter 3

Thorne administered several more downloads over the coming days. Mary realized that her nanobots were being used to store the endless stream of information being poured into her. Still, all she could do was rest in the chair and accept the massive volume of data being dumped into her. Occasionally she was let out of the chair to exercise and rest, though this was done mostly to allow more nanobots to be built inside her so more information could be stored.

In these open moments, Mary wondered about her fate. All of the information being stuffed into her made little sense to her frazzled mind. Certainly, she could understand the sexual technique stuff and the litany of naked women. After all, she was being made into a sex toy that could change her form on command. The rest of the data was beyond her understanding. She felt like a whole library had been dumped into her head, entire realms of things she had never known about before, or thought of. Mary didn’t understand yet what this was being done for, but that didn’t change her behavior. She still couldn’t resist Thorne’s commands, even his suggestions had the weight of law behind them.

Thorne let her rest for most of a day after the last download. Mary slept for most of that time. She considered her position in those moments while she was awake, wondering what was going to befall her next. Even though her thoughts were troubled she found no difficulty in sleeping, actually preferring that to thinking about her fate.

Some time into her forth nap, Thorne opened the door to her room. Mary had barely registered the door opening, but was respectfully sitting up before it had swung fully open. She marveled at her reaction as Thorne stepped in. Realizing in an instant just how far she had progressed in her development.

“Good morning, Mary. We’re ready to begin your next round of tests.” Thorne instructed.

Mary was on her feet instantly. She reached down to stop the jiggling of her still huge breasts. Thorne had returned their sensitivity to normal, but he liked them too much to restore her formerly modest bust. Mary didn’t like the notion that he was deciding how she should look, but found herself happy that he liked her breasts. She was still naked as well, not having her gown since the first day of testing. She still felt uncomfortable walking around naked, but couldn’t bring herself to ask for any clothing. Mary knew her compliant behavior was due to the nanobots inside her, reprogramming her mind. That realization didn’t help any though because she still couldn’t resist Thorne’s commands or implicit desires.

“So what are you going to do to me today?” Mary asked, curious as much as anything. So far her treatment hadn’t been brutal, just evil. For a man trying to turn her into some kind of sex toy, Thorne had been remarkably polite.

“We need to see if you fully processed your downloads. We have a demonstration later this month that I would love to show you off at.” Thorne replied as he led her down the hall to another testing room. Thorne quickly opened the door and directed Mary inside.

This room was different from the one she’d been in for the past several days. A large pillowy bed along with several tables and chairs rested along one wall. In addition to that were an assortment of more exotic looking devices hooked up to computer equipment. The main feature of these devices was phalluses. Some were simply attached to wires, and a couple were attached to seats or beams that could be easily straddled. A few more just hanged out like hooks from their computer consoles.

“Oh, god.” Mary moaned, realizing what the next phase of testing would entail.

“Don’t worry, this will be a lot of fun, Mary. We just need to make sure that all of the sexual protocols were downloaded properly. Why don’t you get yourself ready while I boot up the equipment.” Thorne suggested, moving over to the computer equipment.

A tingle of arousal coursed through Mary’s body at the suggestion. Her hands let loose a moment later, quickly finding her clit and one of her new nipples. Her body was reacting quickly as well, a manifestation of her need to please Thorne. He wanted her aroused and she couldn’t help but get her juices flowing for him.

“So now I’m just some little sex show for you?” She whined as her hands did their work on her flesh. She was blushing deeply as she openly fondled herself, and quickly arousing herself. It wasn’t long before Mary could smell her aroused musk filling the air and her finger were dripping with her pussy juices.

“No, but you do perform well, Mary. Let me know when you’re ready for vaginal testing.” Thorne smiled as he watched Mary writhing before him.

“What kind of test?” Mary asked compulsively. It wasn’t just her curiosity, but a need to know just what he meant. She very well couldn’t alert him to her state if she didn’t know just how she needed to be prepared.

“It’s a simple technique test, it will record your vaginal contractions and pulses to confirm that the basic methods were downloaded successfully. A very simple test, nothing invasive. You might even get a kick out of it.”

Mary gasped as she touched a tender spot inside her now steaming pussy. Her body had wasted no time in preparing itself, and Mary knew it. “My pussy’s all hot and wet, Mr. Thorne. It’s ready for testing.”

“Good, now please, take a seat here across the artificial torso and impale yourself. We’ll begin the test once you’re fully seated.” Thorne ordered. “Oh, and before you do, loose the pussy hair, I want to see a clean mound.”

“Of course, Mr. Thorne.” Mary chimed thoughtlessly. No more had she said this than she felt a tugging between her legs. She looked down between her legs to watch her pussy hair pull back into her skin. In a moment she was as bare as any woman could be. Mary ran her fingers over her now fully bared mound, marveling at the smoothness. She was a bit upset at loosing this sign of her womanhood in such a casual manner, but Thorne had wanted it.

“All nice and bare, Mr. Thorne. I feel a little exposed down there now.” Mary informed him. Without another word Mary propped herself up and straddled the model torso and erect cock. She had only had sex in a missionary position before, but somehow she knew just how to move. In mere moments, Mary was moaning with pleasure as she guided her hips down, spreading her pussy with its head. The phallus wasn’t as large as the test device had been days earlier, but it was larger than her friend’s dildo had been. Mary was taken with the sensation of it plowing into her depths, parting her tender flesh. She’d had sex before, but nothing like this. When she felt the shaft reach the limits of her depths she turned to Thorne. “My pussy’s full with your test cock, Mr. Thorne. It feels really good too, spreading my pussy nice and wide. It’s hard and warm like a real cock too. Now I suppose you want me to perform like some cheap whore for you.”

Thorne simply smiled at her obvious barb. He took a moment to look between her legs and inspect her widely spread pussy lips. Sparkling beads of moisture along her crease and her erect clit testified to Mary’s current arousal. Thorne couldn’t resist running a finger over her tender nether lips. He enjoyed watching her face turn from one of managed disgust to sexual awe in an instant. Mary may not have been completely subservient, but the pleasures of the flesh were always near impossible to deny. “I never tire of seeing a pussy spread wide like this. And you have the loveliest little lips down there too. Sometimes I think it’s a shame changing things like that. But then the customer is always right.” Thorne paused as he cupped one of Mary’s hanging breasts. “You are no cheap whore, Mary. In fact, you’ll probably bring the highest price ever for a sexual partner. That is if I can stand to part with you. Prototypes are so hard to part with, that’s why I keep Brenda around.”

“And that’s supposed to make me feel better?” Mary chided as she instinctively pressed her chest into Thorne’s waiting hand, cooing as he gave her breast a gentle squeeze.

“You’ve stolen my life and are turning me into some kind of sex toy, and the prospect of becoming your property at the end of this is supposed to make me feel better?” Even as she lashed out, Mary had to fight down her new instincts. The mere thought of becoming his property had her pussy heat up incredibly, and Mary had to suppress thoughts of how good it would be to have Thorne’s shaft inside her just like the test phallus now was.

“Mary, come now, this is no time for petty squabbling, we have tests to perform. Correct?”

“Of course, Mr. Thorne. Which vaginal test series would you like me to run?” Mary chimed. She wondered where the last part came from. The pure formality of it was disturbing.

“Finally. I’m going to have to see if you’re nanobots are working properly. You should have asked for the test type as soon as your pussy was filled. For now, run the level one test. Proceed through the rest until you’re finished and then alert me.” Thorne replied.

“Thank you, Mr. Thorne. I shall begin now.” Mary chimed again. No sooner had she spoken than she felt her pussy begin clamping down on the shaft inside her. She looked up to the monitor and watched the data flood across the screen from her performance. Mary didn’t understand any of it, but her nanobots did, and they shared their knowledge with her.

While Thorne brought up his equipment to test her nanobots, Mary continued her tests. Over the course of several hours, Mary found her body follow through the test procedure with unremitting determination. Different patterns of hip and body movements were combined with various pulses and grips from her pussy. Every movement was recorded as well, and Mary found herself increasing satisfied with the result. The only tests she was failing were those her body type wasn’t designed for. Apparently the download had been successful, and Mary was left simply going through her paces to prove it. It was more than a little bizarre for her as her body moved so wantonly without the slightest command from her mind. She felt something like a puppet, and a sex crazed lusty puppet at that.

Certainly, it wasn’t the worst experience she could think of. Many of the tests involved orgasm control, and timing. Thus, Mary was rolled over with countless orgasms to prove that her nanobots had been properly informed on how to use them for best effect. She all but gave in to her automated behavior as well, knowing there wasn’t anything she could do but enjoy the ride. For the duration of the tests, Mary was left bucking and moaning on the test platform while Thorne watched while recording the results.

The tests continued for several days, taking Mary through the entire repertoire of her nanobots. Virtually every known form of sexual interaction was displayed, much to Mary’s dismay. As the last automated tests drew to a close, Thorne informed her that she would have to perform on live subjects as well to finish her evaluation. Computers were good for most purposes, but finesse could only be demonstrated on living tissue.

By now, Mary was too tired to think, and Thorne let her sleep. She was thankful for the respite and quickly fell into a deep sleep. What Mary didn’t know was that her nanobots allowed her to have only a half-hour of down time and it was the same as a normal night’s sleep. When she awoke, Mary got up and walked back down to the lab. Over the last several days she had become far more compliant to Thorne’s orders. Mary knew what awaited her in the lab, but she couldn’t disappoint Thorne. It was the same conflict that overshadowed her entire stay. What worried Mary the most was just how far she would go now to please him without a direct command.

“Good morning, Mary. You look well rested.” Thorne greeted his naked subject as she entered the lab.

“Good morning, Mr. Thorne. I feel wonderful.” Mary chimed back. She quickly gave a sexy little pose for him, showing off her nudity to his obvious appreciation.

“Did you enjoy the tests yesterday?” Thorne asked as he fiddled with a camera. He had set up several recording devices overlooking the bed, leaving little doubt where the next rounds were to be played out.

Mary hung her head in shame, but couldn’t resist answering the question. “Yes, Mr. Thorne. It felt wonderful having my ass filled like that. Almost as good as having my pussy full of cock. Why do you have to make me like it?”

“Well, most of our customers prefer their toys to enjoy their encounters. So those are the defaults built into your responses. I must say you performed admirably. No serious flaws, and I was able to make many fine adjustments to your protocols. I’m looking forward to seeing how you perform today.” Thorne replied.

Mary blushed at his comments, anticipating and dreading the next round of tests. She didn’t know quite what to expect, but there wasn’t much doubt that Thorne would finally indulge himself fully. All through her tests he had been there exploring her body and groping her. Mary was still uncomfortable with his attentions, and even more uncomfortable with her reactions. Every day her reflexes were more and more permissive and accommodating. Mary realized that it was her new programming, that she was supposed to react like this. It didn’t help her accept it any better though when she pressed her body into Thorne’s probing hands or moaned in response to his touch.

“Oh, you’ll do fine, Mary. Still, there isn’t any sense in delay, we still have to get you ready for your big premier.” Thorne turned to the intercom. “Brenda could you please come in here for Mary’s test.”

“Yes, Master.” Brenda replied from the other end.

Mary considered that for a moment. If Brenda was coming, that left little doubt what part of her testing would be over.

“You can’t mean me and her...” Mary stopped as she watched Brenda walk into the room. Mary was awestruck at the naked older woman strolling into the room. She found her eyes tracing every luscious curve of Brenda’s body and wondering what she’d taste like. Brenda’s bust had returned to a more normal size, and Mary found herself wanting to nibble on the jiggling orbs. It was only when Mary dropped a hand between her legs to rub herself that she snapped out of her trance. Her pussy was dripping with pure arousal, and Mary was shocked. “Oh, God, you made me a lesbian!”

“No, no, Mary, calm down. You’re now fully bisexual by default. For purposes of our earlier tests I had to suppress your higher level arousal, leaving just the physical elements. These next tests require a bit more finesse, and we need to be sure that you can integrate your nanobot’s knowledge of technique with your mental desires.” Thorne explained, smiling as he watched Mary leering at Brenda’s strutting form. “Brenda is quite lovely, don’t you agree? And her breasts are just perfect nibbling size with those cute little brown nipples to boot.”

“Oh, yeah, I just want to lick and suck and nibble them all over. I know it’s wrong, I don’t want to be like this. Please let me stop, Mr. Thorne.” Mary moaned as she masturbated openly at thoughts of making love to Brenda. The conflicting desires and old morals were battling their fiercest now. Mary knew it was a lost cause, just the fact that she couldn’t get thoughts of lesbian sex out of her mind was proof enough of that.

“Oh, Mary, I know you just want to lick my cunt like a good little girl, don’t you?” Brenda cooed as she spread herself out on the bed. She spread her legs, giving Mary a full view of her bare pussy lips. This too was part of the test, to see just how much resistance Mary could muster if she wanted to. Not only that, but it would give her nanobots a chance to study her brain’s methods of resistance and counteract them.

“Oh, god, yes, I want to, but it’s wrong. I can’t go down on another girl and taste her sweet scent, I just can’t.” Mary whined, still strumming her own flesh to relieve her arousal. She wanted to release the pressure, gain some composure, but it wasn’t any use. Her hand’s only stoked her inner flames all the more, and Brenda’s teasing winks and wiggles only tempted her further.

“Come on, Mary, don’t you just want to nibble and suck on these? Master had me change them just to the size you like, with the most perfect little nipples. It’d be a shame if you didn’t use them.” Brenda teased, cupping her breasts and presenting them to Mary.

Mary shook her head in a final, futile denial of her surrender. The temptation was just too great, and she stepped forward, bringing herself closer to Brenda’s offered charms. Then she stopped suddenly, realizing that in all her frustration and conflict she’d forgotten something. Mary stood there puzzled for a moment as she started lustfully at Brenda’s offered flesh. Then, with sudden clarity, she remembered what needed to be done. “Mr. Thorne, can I please play with Brenda?”

That stunned Mary as well, not knowing why she felt the need to ask permission. Still, she waited impatiently for his response, pleading silently while juices from her aroused pussy dripped between her thighs.

“Not until you ask properly.” Thorne chided. He smiled, pleased that her programming had asserted itself at this level. Not only had she surrendered to her desires, but Mary was beginning to incorporate proper decorum into her behavior.

Mary wondered about this for a moment, finding it hard to think while thoughts of nibbling on Brenda’s tender nipples danced in her head. Still, she fought off her arousal to consider just what asking properly meant, again feeling the innate need to please and serve Thorne. It was then that Mary had a moment of clarity, and understood. She couldn’t help but fight off a shiver running down her spine at the realization. Mary didn’t want to admit it, but there was little choice, her desires, needs even, demanded it. The last few days proved that resistance was impossible, and that left just one road, whether she liked it or not. Mary bowed her head and took care to find a subservient, if lusty, tone. “Master, can this humble slave please join slave Brenda on the bed and fuck her like the slut she is.”

“Of course, Mary, you only had to ask nicely. Enjoy yourself.” Thorne laughed, pleased that her programming had taken hold at this level already. He was sure to write down that he had to check her nanobots records on her mental state at this juncture. Some subjects came to the conversion of their own will, before it was forced upon them, and Mary’s faster than normal submission made Thorne wonder. Still, his C7 nanobots were performing better than expected in all other spheres, they could work faster on the mental aspect as well.

“Thank you, Master.” Mary glowed in honest thanks as she threw herself towards Brenda’s prone form. The two women locked lips almost instantly and pressed their naked bodies together lewdly. Mary’s still mammoth breasts jiggled wildly between them. Mary let her hands roam free, enjoying the silky smooth skin of her partner. She would never have considered behaving like this only days ago, but now she couldn’t get enough of Brenda’s naked flesh. That this was all some kind of a nightmare didn’t matter.

Mary broke her kiss with Brenda and pulled herself down Brenda’s body until her lips rested just above Brenda’s left nipple. Mary took a tentative lick of the crinkly little nub and smiled. “You taste wonderful Brenda. I can’t believe I’m doing this, but I’m just going to nibble all over your perfect little titties.”

With that, Mary bent over and took Brenda’s nipple between her lips and sucked on it like a baby. It was all so novel, so unthinkably arousing. The combination of taste and feel and that fact that she was suckling at another girl’s breasts left Mary nearly creaming her pussy right then. Her earlier protests were dissolving before her, nothing that felt so good could be bad, Mary reasoned. She couldn’t know that her former heterosexual revulsion to lesbian sex was being stripped away at astounding speeds by her nanobots. It wouldn’t have mattered anyway, with the inhibitions gone, there was nothing to stop her from enjoying herself.

While Mary’s tongue played with Brenda’s hardened nipple, her hands were taking in the rest of Brenda’s body. Finally, Mary’s hand slipped between Brenda’s legs and found her aroused pussy. Mary explored the tender flesh, enjoying the sounds of pleasure from Brenda’s lips. The musky smell of Brenda’s arousal filled the air and Mary felt a new hunger grip her.

Without a word, Mary pulled herself down Brenda’s body, licking and nibbling all the way down Brenda’s smooth stomach. Then she pulled away, taking a moment to absorb the beautiful sight of Brenda’s hairless, dripping nether lips. In that instant, Mary wondered why she’d never considered fucking another girl before. She focused herself again on the task and Mary leaned in and took a long lick from Brenda’s dripping slit. The taste was wonderfully exotic, and Mary couldn’t help but take another lick.

The licks descended into long kisses, with Mary plunging her tongue between Brenda’s sensitive folds. The older woman moaned with pleasure and rested her hands on Mary’s head. For her part, Mary was in heaven as well, the taste and Brenda’s obvious pleasure brought Mary great satisfaction.

The pair quickly dissolved into more frantic coupling, caressing and kissing each other. For several hours their bodies entwined as Mary showed off her skills as a lesbian lover and enjoyed the responses of her partner. Brenda did her part as well, testing Mary’s ability to receive pleasure as well while maintaining herself as a slut.

Finally, the test was over. Something inside Mary just told her she had finished as a final orgasm rolled over her. Brenda was panting from the attention, and still wrapped around Mary. Still, Brenda knew the test was over as well and pulled away reluctantly. “Thank you, Mary, you were great.”

“You were too, Brenda. I never dreamed it could be like that.” Mary sighed, recovering from the endless stream of pleasure. She rolled onto her back and felt her new breasts jiggle heavily as they settled into place. Mary cupped them, wistfully remembering the sensation of Brenda’s lips and tongue running over the huge mounds. She hadn’t liked her new breasts since she grew them earlier, but now she had a new appreciation for them.

Brenda got up off the bed and turned to Mary. “I’ll let Master know that we’re complete with this part of the test. I’m sure he’s looking forward to your heterosexual testing.”

Mary simply nodded. She was too overwhelmed to speak for a moment. She knew what that meant and even found herself anticipating it. For the moment she simply let herself rest, and as she did, Mary could almost sense her nanobots energizing her body for the next round. This was her life, Mary thought, from now on, she was just a fuck toy for Thorne or whoever he sold her to. Her inner torment at this notion was nearly gone, even intellectually she was finding it harder to mount resistance to the thought. Mary still wanted to escape, to reclaim her old self, but the desire was almost an echo of its initial intensity. In its place was a desire to serve, to please, and to receive pleasure. Even as she rested without interaction, her thoughts were half on the coming fuck with Thorne and half on her general predicament.

By the time Thorne came in a few minutes later, Mary had collected her thoughts again. Still, when she saw Thorne’s naked flesh as he entered, she found it hard to not think about sex. Her pussy was already warm from her encounter with Brenda, and Mary could hardly wait to have Thorne’s already erect shaft plunging into her. She couldn’t help but follow the swinging cock as he walked across the room, and anticipated just how it would feel filling her.

“Brenda tells me you are an accomplished little girl lover. I’m impressed. How did you like playing with Brenda?” Thorne asked as he approached the bed.

“It was wonderful. I’ve never done anything like that before. Can I ask you something Master?” Mary replied in a carefully subservient tone.

“Of course.”

“Why am I accepting this so easily now? I mean I know you’re going to fuck my dripping little pussy in a few minutes and I can’t wait to feel you hammering into my cunt with that nice thick cock of yours by the way. Still, I shouldn’t be like this, I should be fighting and screaming, not helping get my pussy wet for your big hard cock to fuck me like the sex toy you’re turning me into.” Mary asked as she rubbed her clit casually to keep her pussy nice and moist. She couldn’t help but notice the differences in herself, and wanted to understand it even as she was quivering in anticipation of.

“You’re simply in the final stage of your nanobot’s behavioral adaptations. You and your nanobots both know that I wanted a nicely subservient little slut who wants to be fucked, and that’s what you’ve become. Quite nicely as well, I might add. So until I direct otherwise, you’ll be nothing more than a fuck hungry slut and happy to be one. You are happy to be one aren’t you, Mary?” Thorne asked as he sat on the corner of the bed.

“Oh, I am, Master, how could I not be after everything you’ve done for me? I have these great tits now and I’m loaded with all the best fucking techniques that I just can’t wait to try out on a real live man. I can’t wait to feel you sinking your wonderful shaft into my pussy. Can we fuck now, please? I’m getting tired of whining about being turned into a sex toy while my pussy is aching to be used.” Mary replied with a subservient tone. Her question dropping from her mind as she rolled over to Thorne and propped herself up. Her entire essence was aching with need now, and the subject of her desire was only inches away.

Thorne didn’t answer her in words. He descended upon her with a rapid plunge and wrapped his arms around her. Their lips met a moment later and the pair shared their first mutual intimacy. Mary kissed Thorne back with pure passion, and let her body melt into his as he held her. His hands roamed her body, and Mary let herself enjoy his explorations. Thorne liked to lead his women in bed, and Mary had been programmed to be his perfect mate. She couldn’t understand just how important this test was in her evaluation, but it wouldn’t have made any difference in her behavior.

Thorne slowly explored Mary’s excited flesh, and moved her into position just as patiently. He enjoyed taking his time with her, and Mary didn’t seem to mind at all. She cooed and gasped as he caressed her tender parts, especially when his hands roamed over her breasts and mound. Thorne enjoyed the soft, yielding flesh of her tits for some time as he took his pleasures. They were just the size he liked the most, with the perfect feel as well, exactly as they should be.

For her part, Mary was allowing herself to be swept away by Thorne’s casual exploration of her flesh. Her reactions were now little more than reflexes, and Mary had already given up resisting these impulses. For now, she was happy to be Thorne’s submissive sex toy and that was that. All she had to do was enjoy his tender handling and wait for the pinnacle act.

Thorne’s explorations continued for some time, but finally he was ready to claim Mary’s last prize. He laid her onto her back and wasn’t even surprised as she smiled up at him while spreading her legs widely for him. Mary gasped slightly as Thorne pressed his hardened cock against her gates. Then he pressed forward with a steady pace and they both let out long moans of pleasure as his shaft sank into her flesh. Mary let out a little self-satisfied squeal and squeezed her pussy welcomingly as she felt Thorne’s balls rest against the bottom of her opening.

They stayed like that for a moment, staring into the other’s eyes. For all the conditioning and programming, Mary was in heaven, a thick cock filling her to the brim like every good slut wanted. Thorne was enjoying himself as well, fully appreciating Mary’s lovely and compliant form. Then, with no more fanfare than a simple grunt, he began to move inside her, fucking her with long, steady strokes. Mary did her part as well, thrusting back and using her pussy to caress him as they coupled.

It wasn’t long before the two were lost in their shared passions. Thorne had used his nanobots on himself in days past to give him endurance and Mary was programmed to serve for as long as she was asked to. For hours, they fucked passionately, exploring different positions and rhythms. All motion ultimately dissolving into a blur of lust and pleasure consuming their sense of time and space.

Chapter 4

“Ah, hello, Mary. It’s time for you to get ready for the party.” Thorne greeted as he carried a french maid costume into the lab.

Mary had been staring off through the windows when he came in and turned to him as he entered.

“Whatever makes you happy, Master.” Mary replied, her voice crisp with loathing. The past several weeks had been hard on her. Thorne ran her through her paces and tested her nanobots ability to change her personality and memories. Every night, she was reset back to her base personality with full memory of what she’d done through the test. With her fate sealed, Mary had little left other than her sarcasm, and that was all too quickly taken as well. Still, what little joy she had came from her verbal barbs as she couldn’t use any other weapon.

“Oh, it will indeed. This is a very important party. Several customers and financial backers will be here, and they will be very interested to see the C7 model in action. With any luck, I’ll even have some advanced orders placed. Now, why don’t you come over here to the mirrors and we’ll get you ready.” Thorne ordered, hanging the uniform on the side of one of the offset mirrors.

Mary did as she was told, noticing the dress as she walked over. “What’s that for?”

“All of our models will be serving the guests, just so they can do a little comparison shopping. This is just to present the proper atmosphere.” Thorne replied. Once Mary had taken her place, he walked around her and considered his next orders. Mary didn’t even flinch at his examination. She had long since gotten used to being treated like an object. She even posed a bit for Thorne as he walked around, to please him. Mary was still driven by that need even if she was otherwise free to be herself.

“Let’s start with the face and hair. I want delicate features with a french cast, creamy white skin and long straight black hair. Oh, and brown eyes.” Thorne ordered and watched as his masterpiece took shape. It was amazing to watch as Mary’s face shifted from old to new.

For Mary the change was a tingling, sensual affair. As her face was molded into its new shape, it felt like a skillful massage sinking fully into her flesh. This wasn’t the first time that Mary had undergone a shift, and she couldn’t deny she enjoyed the sensation. Still the end result was always slightly disturbing, looking into the mirror and seeing someone else staring back. It was no different now, and Mary could only blink in wonder at the sight of her new face.

“Hmm, let’s go for a bit more youth. Maybe eighteen, and round off the nose a bit more and push it up. I want that inherent snobbish look. Give the hair a bit more body too, and fluffy bangs that hang right over the eyebrows.” Thorne continued.

Mary’s face shifted again, refining the image in the mirror. For some reason, Mary just had to smile and lift her head just slightly. She looked just the perfect french snob, looking down on all the inferiors she was forced to endure.

“Like the new look do we?” Thorne laughed at Mary’s posing. Mary shot him a brutal stare that looked almost sultry despite her obvious intentions.

Mary would never admit that part of her did like these little transformations. It was just an amazing step beyond trying on outfits like she’d done in her earlier days. There was an appeal in being able to change anything about herself on a whim. The only unfortunate part was that the whim was that of Thorne’s and he had very particular taste in his women.

“Alright then, let’s continue. Fill out the new flesh tone. I want you hairless except for your head and a neatly trimmed patch over your slit. Let’s reduce your bust down to a handful for now, I want to fit that to the dress. The rest of the body I want slim, but soft, just slightly toned but not noticeably muscular. And make the ass nicely round and soft. Finally, set total height at five foot four.” Thorne commanded.

Mary felt the shift roll over her like a tidal wave, jarring her being to its core. It was always like this when she went through a full body shift. Her form tingled with the reformation as she watched her skin mold and shift to meet Thorne’s wishes. Finally, the shift was complete, and Mary posed in the mirror to look at her new self.

“Nice, very nice. Set the hair at waist length, and trim another inch off your waist, then we can try on the uniform.”

Mary gasped as her skin moved again. She had to admit, she liked what she’d become. Most of all she liked the nice small size of her breasts, and regretted that Thorne liked well-endowed women.

“I’m glad you approve. Oh, and don’t worry about the breasts, I’ll let you keep them small for your first showing, I just want to make sure we have the right effect from the uniform.” Thorne commented. He had gotten used to Mary’s silence during her shifts, and he didn’t really care. He knew it was just her adjusting, and he didn’t need to worry about it. “Let’s try it on now.”

Mary pulled the maid outfit off of its hanger and quickly pulled it on. It was all black, strapless and form fitting on top. It flared out just below her waist, with the skirts interior lined with frilly laces. The skirt itself was very short, reaching barely mid thigh, flaring out in classical fashion. Mary certainly wasn’t surprised that the outfit was crotchless, or that virtually any bending would give full view of her naked pussy and ass. In addition to the dress, Mary found a black choker and maid bonnet with the dress and put them on as well.

No sooner had she zipped up the back of the uniform than Thorne handed her a pair of black high heels. Mary didn’t even comment, and simply put them on. She had never worn real high heels before, but her nanobots quickly filled her mind with just how to walk and balance in them. After putting them on, Mary realized that her the new posture forced on her by the heels lifted the back of her skirt up just past the modesty line, giving a tempting view of her charms even when standing normally.

“That’s almost perfect. Now let’s finish the breasts. I want them just large enough so they spill over the top of the dress just slightly, with the nipples just under cover.” Thorne ordered, leering at his creation.

Mary watched as her breasts grew to meet his request. True to his word, they didn’t grow much, but thanks to the dress design, she still looked very well endowed and nearly spilling out of the dress. Mary had to admit she looked very sex like this, but she didn’t like where that was likely to lead.

“Perfection. Now all that’s left is the personality. Not that I don’t think you’re just a peach, but I need a bit more provocative girl tonight. Let’s start with a basic french snob. You know how you look, and you enjoy the attention it brings. For our purposes tonight you also enjoy sharing your charms with anyone who wants them. You won’t be able to leave the main floor, but my guests won’t mind indulging themselves in public. You are out to entice and please, and will do anything asked except for removing your costume. I’ve made sure you are fully accessible so that shouldn’t be a problem. You’ll auto clean between guests and reset any clothing shifts. And of course, you will speak with a french accent. Aside from that, feel free to answer all questions honestly and openly, but don’t forget that your purpose is to please my guests.” Thorne watched as his designs were implemented. While her mind was being reprogrammed, Mary always took on a rather vacant, though satisfied look. It was suitably unique, and left little doubt that she was updating her behavior.

This was always the hardest part for Mary. In just moments her reality shifted under her like sand. She became the person Thorne described. Certainly, she knew what had happened to her, but that only mattered if her new personality was likely to care about such things. This version of Mary was far from concerned about such things. Oh, she knew she was just a toy being shown off, but she liked being shown off.

“How do you feel, Mary?” Thorne asked as Mary snapped out of her trance and started posing sexually in the mirror.

“Oh, just like an expensive French whore, mon ami. I love what you’ve done, I look oh so fuckable, but don’t you think that Marie would be far more fitting for such a cute little child as myself?” Mary replied with a thick french accent as she ran her hands over her new body.

“Oh course, Marie, that is the perfect touch. Now, shall we go?” Thorne directed. The party was already gearing up, and he could hardly wait to show off his latest creation.

“Lead the way, my Master.” Mary beamed, barely holding back her enthusiasm. In mere moments she would be showing off her body and with any luck, getting fucked silly by Thorne’s guests.

Thorne let his prize make her own grand entrance, strutting into the room like the proud harlot she had become. All eyes were on her, and her skimpy costume. There was little doubt in anyone’s mind just what Mary had to offer, and what she was willing to share as she swayed into the room. For her part, Mary was sizing up the leers of Thorne’s guests and deciding which one she would get to know intimately first.

Thorne walked in just behind her, and was joined by a stout, well- dressed man who was still following Mary’s supple ass wiggle across the room.

“Quite impressive Thorne. And you say she was completely processed through nanotech? No standard mental conditioning?”

“Indeed, our very latest in nanotech. It certainly saves a lot of trouble in the mental conditioning, and the metamorphosis capability is astounding. The C7 process is far easier and cleaner than all of my old methods. Not only that, but we can turn out the product faster, and don’t need to worry about picking our subjects as carefully.” Thorne answered, giving his first sales pitch of the evening. The man he was speaking to was Jeff Ridge a powerful CEO of a major international company. Ridge had bought earlier models from Thorne to great satisfaction and was more than ready for something unique, not just a brainwashed slut.

“So there aren’t any of the lasting effects of the conditioning process. I’m very pleased with what I’m seeing. And she can take on any form and personality I want? Can I see a demonstration?” Ridge asked, watching as Mary began seducing one of the other guests with little more than a sultry look and suggestive body language. The subtlety was amazing, something that Ridge hadn’t seen in his other toys.

“Unfortunately, I’m not ready for a full demonstration tonight. I want to run Mary through her paces before officially offering the C7 model. This is just a little show of our prototype and a chance for some of my favorite customers to enjoy my hospitality.” Thorne replied.

“And take a few preorders I’m sure.” Ridge laughed. “I’ll try her out later, and if I like what I find, you’ll have one committed buyer.”

“I don’t think you’ll be disappointed. I’ve been intimately involved in her testing, and she has certainly been outstanding.” Thorne finished. They shook hands and then parted, both off to enjoy the party.

Meanwhile, Mary was doing her best to demonstrate Thorne Industries latest product as well. It had only been a few minutes since strutting through the front door, and she was already giving a demonstration of her technique. Mary was bent over a table with her skirt pushed up and a hard cock sliding into her. For the sake of the other guests, Mary kept her noise level down, but fucked the guest with determination. It was certainly different, for the past several weeks all she’d done was fuck Thorne and now she had the chance to experience a different lover first hand. Her nanobots could allow her to conceptually understand what other lovers would be like, but nothing was better than first hand experience, especially with someone as energetic as the man pumping into her now

The sex didn’t last long, but her partner seemed very happy with himself. Mary bent over and cleaned him off with her tongue while her nanobots cleaned up her pussy. Then, with a few sultry words and a quick kiss, Mary pulled away to give another demonstration.

The rest of the night rolled away just like that, one fuck after another. Mary enjoyed every one, and just like any good saleswoman, she never tired of smiling and showing off her product. Thorne was doing his own sales efforts and by the end of the night nearly every guest had an order for at least one C7 model, and several had ordered them by the dozen.

Chapter 5

Mary sat at on the sand happily, watching the sunrise over the ocean waters off to the east. It was another day, and like every other, Mary started it right here on the beach watching the surf roll in. The view was marvelous on the little island she now called home, and perhaps the one thing keeping her going was the calming ocean that just seemed to swallow up any lingering pain inside her.

Still, it was morning, and Mary had to begin her day. She struck out, jogging along the beach, looking for the next person on the sand. Mary jogged along happily, long since oblivious to the fact that she was completely naked. In truth, she enjoyed the feeling of freedom in these rare moments, free of worry, almost one with the world around her. Her waist long hair flowing behind her as she bounced across the beach, carefree if only for a moment.

Finally, she spotted a man walking along the beach and jogged over to him. She noticed him appraising her and wondered just what lay in store for her with this guest. Mary pulled up in front of him and smiled, doing her best to pose seductively for him. “Good morning, how can I serve you?”

“Well, I’m in the mood for an African, short black hair, and thin with medium sized perky tits, classic African facial features too. Playful personality okay?” The man responded.

“Of course, just a moment.” Mary answered. Then she felt the shift. Her entire body began to tingle and she could look down and see herself changing. It was a very sensual feeling as the nanobots inside her rearrange her flesh to the guest’s requirements. Mary watched with the same awe as her skin color and body form changed around her. Her large breasts shrank and perked up, their nipples contracting and darkening as the rest of her body likewise contracted. The color change was next, first as a few dark points across her skin and then with a rush, her creamy white skin was dark brown. Mary felt her scalp tingling as well, and felt her hair being pulled up her back and neck. Then the final change came to her face, and Mary giggled slightly as her facial skin was tickled by the changes.

Mary had long since gotten used to the shifts, but still enjoyed them. Now she changed her appearance many times a day to meet the desires of the guests. The voluptuous white teen that Mary had been this morning was no more her real form than the dark skinned woman she was now. Mary couldn’t even remember her original form, though she knew it was locked away within the memory of her nanobots. Occasionally, she had been changed back for various reasons. The sensation of changing always left her horny, though Mary had never figured out if it was part of the programming or just a reaction to the stimulation.

The transformations were rather enjoyable, but the personality shifts were more disconcerting. Mary felt her mind warp as her body had. A new sense of being filling her. As always, when in the service of a guest her personality was geared towards meeting their desires. It was always different, everyone wanted something unique, though some were more explicit in their desires than others. Mary had no control over these shifts of mental being though the thought that who she was could be changed so easily always disturbed her in retrospect. She didn’t even know who she was anymore, having simply become that which was wanted. Though every morning she conducted the same watch of the rising sun, Mary didn’t know just who was watching the golden fireball escape the waves.

Through her new sense of being, Mary looked over her guest and purred. He looked delectable, and she quickly wrapped herself around him. He was only wearing a pair of swimming trunks, and Mary made sure to rub the tips of her perky breasts across his naked arms and back. She wrapped one arm around his shoulder and looked into his eyes. “What does my bad boy want me to call him?”

“Master will be fine.” He smiled back.

“Okay, Master, how about I get you ready for a some loving?” Mary purred, running her delicate fingers over his chest. Mary felt herself heating up, preparing to be fucked silly. For the moment this man was everything she found desirable and she was driven to serve him.

Without warning, the man pulled around and kissed her on the lips. Mary didn’t hesitate in meeting his lips, allowing herself to melt into him as he wrapped his arms around her. Her lithe form wriggled against his as their tongues danced intimately between their lips. Mary let her hands roam over his back as he sent his hands over her. She purred again as he cupped her ass and molded her flesh while still kissing her. Mary could feel his erection against her thigh as they clung together, her pussy already steaming in anticipation of its plunge.

The man broke the kiss gently and bent down, guiding Mary onto her back. He kneeled above her as she rested atop the sand, taking in the beauty of her form. He gently caressed one of her perky breasts, bringing a gasp of appreciation from Mary’s lips.

“Like them, Master, are they just like you wanted?” Mary asked while pressing her bust into his hands. Mary had gotten used to mid session changes, sometimes almost prodding her guest on. The sensations of change only heightened her pleasure, and giving a guest what they desired was her driving force as well.

“They’re delicious, perfect.” The man replied, still gently kneading the soft mounds.

“Then why don’t you come down and suck on them, Master? I’d just love to have your lips wrapped around my nipples.” Mary coaxed. She didn’t have to wait long for an answer, the man almost instantly leaned down and suckled on her teat. The feeling of his wet lips and darting tongue over her sensitive nip drove groan after groan from Mary’s lips. Her breasts were very sensitive this time, and she reveled in it. Her body’s responses changed with each new form, a kind of randomness designed to keep each experience unique.

“Oh, Master.” Mary moaned as he slipped a hand between her legs and ran a finger between her engorged outer lips. He took special care to dip a finger deeply into her slick wet inner folds, and Mary couldn’t stop from bucking her hips up to meet the probe. “Oh, god, Master, I’m ready for you. My pussy is all hot and aching just for your big cock to fill it up.”

“Okay, slut, I want a really tight pussy, let me know when it’s ready.” The man commanded, having taken his lips away from her breast just long enough to make the request.

Mary cried out with pleasure as her pussy shifted as desired. She could feel it clamping down on his finger, tighter and tighter as her flesh became just what he wanted. The feeling of her inner chamber shifting was exquisite, almost as good as being fucked, and more than an adequate preparation for such use. After a few moments of this wondrous sensation Mary knew she was ready. “My pussy’s ready for you, Master, all tight and hot just the way you like it.”

The man didn’t waste any time dropping his shorts and falling between Mary’s legs. Mary looked on with anticipation at the hardened shaft descending towards her gates. She felt her pussy quiver in anticipation with being filled again, and with such a wonderful shaft. Mary couldn’t help but purr as she felt him press the head of his shaft against her outer lips. She bucked her hips slightly to kiss his shaft, helping to part the way into her depths.

Then, with one long thrust, he was inside her. Mary’s eyes flew back at the flood of sensation from the plunging shaft, her mouth gaping open in awe for a moment. She stayed like that for only a moment before wiggling her hips against her lover and look up into his eyes.

“Am I tight enough for you, Master?” Mary giggled as she brought a groan from his lips with a squeeze of her pussy.

The man didn’t answer, he descended upon Mary, kissing her passionately as he began to fuck her. Mary kissed him back, and humped back against the plunging shaft with all her strength. Her tight interior was a furnace by now, stoked with every thrust. It was the most natural movement in creation, man in woman, and Mary took full pleasure in the act.

They fucked like that on the beach for a long time. Mary was an expert in technique and her guest was certainly practiced as well. As they both neared exhaustion, Mary felt her guest spur one last furious fuck out of her well used pussy. She bucked back just as furiously, and finally she felt his release. He impaled himself in her and held there, squirting into her. Mary laid back and enjoy the feeling, milking his spurting shaft with her inner walls while she moaned in her own release.

Mary and her guest rested, still entwined for a few hours, and then he departed without a word. Mary rested for a few minutes more, waiting as her nanobots repaired any minor damage and cleaned her pussy for later use. As she rested, Mary considered her life again. So much of herself was lost now, she didn’t remember anything much beyond her name. What she could remember was being a perfect fuck toy here at the resort.

It was a rather large resort too, occupying the entire island and catering to only the most elite of clientele. Mary had recognized and serviced many famous people here through her stay. Her existence consisted almost entirely of moving from guest to guest, becoming the woman they requested. Mary knew her body swam with little micro machines, enabling her transformations of mind and body. It was at times like this that Mary especially reflected on this state, on her life as a perfectly programmable sex slave. Part of her was disturbed, but the nanobots responsible for her mental state swept away any edge to that feeling, leaving it a hollow shell with no real power.

A special tingle in her head alerted Mary that she was being requested in the central lobby of the resort. She quickly rose and brushed herself off, then bounced off to see what was needed of her now.

The central building wasn’t very large, most of the resort was spread across the island in little huts that afforded the guests a measure of privacy when needed. The central lobby was generally only used for special events, displays or mixers for the less exclusive guests.

Mary walked in the side door, near the main platform and looked over a large crowd gathered there. She wondered idly what was going on while she looked for a controller.

“There she is, ladies and gentlemen. Our latest model, the C7 conversion. She’s been under testing for the last few months while our guests and we explored her every feature. Mary, please come up here.” Thorne reported from a podium atop the platform. “As you can see, she’s very lovely. Her internal database is complete with hundreds of base features that can be combined to create any effect desired with a random flare built in to keep her every transformation unique. She can also receive personality configurations that are limited only by the laws of physics and your imagination. And as a special bonus, we even have a copy of her base form and identity for a bit of authentic flare. Please revert to base for us Mary.”

Mary giggled as she felt her body shift again. This time her breasts grew a bit, though remained firm and perky. Her nipples tightened up a bit and turned pink as her skin washed over as a light cream color. Her features took on a softer European air as thick auburn hair coursed over her shoulders. Her body filled out a bit more, leaving her nicely rounded but not fat.

The mental shift followed a moment later and Mary suddenly became aware of herself again. She didn’t know what was going on, but the slight chill over her flesh alerted her to the fact that she was completely naked. Mary squealed in embarrassment and quickly covered herself as best she could. She didn’t know how she came to be here, standing naked in front of a crowd of gawking people and she certainly didn’t like it.

“With a full reversion, Mary becomes the same girl who woke up in our labs six months ago, with no memory of her conversion and none of the obvious personality modifications. She will still respond to commands, but they will only be followed if proceeded by the phrase ‘Master says’ that way her base state can be enjoyed without accidental modification.” Thorne continued.

“Oh, God, what’s going on?” Mary cried out.

“We’re just giving a demonstration of your features, Mary. These fine people are very interested in the details of the C7 conversion process, and you’re our latest display model.” Thorne baited his young subject.

“What are you talking about?” Mary whined, her hands still squirming over her naked flesh, trying vainly to cover her ample and lovely form. She was scared, and humiliated. The leering eyes from the crowd burned into her flesh and Thorne’s strange comments left Mary very worried.

“Now, with the C7 conversion, you can selectively modify personality and memory, both adding and removing any information you choose. The subject can also be allowed to remember the change or integrate it fully into her personality.” Thorne turned to Mary. “Master says that you will be unable to remember your name is Mary, but you will remember that you have a name. Also Master says that you will not try to hide your body, rather you will show off your assets to the crowd, but not know why you are doing this. Finally, Master says that you will forget receiving this direct command. Okay, Mary?” Mary shuddered for a moment, thinking that Thorne had said something, but not remembered what it was. Before she could reply, her hands fell away from her body and she felt herself taking up a very revealing pose. She pressed out her ample breasts and held both her hands under her breasts, palms up, as if directing the entire crowd to take in her jiggling mounds.

“What’s happening to me?” Mary bellowed as she jiggled her tits for the crowd, blushing deep red all the way to the top of her nipples. She didn’t understand why she was doing this, but couldn’t stop posing like some porn queen actress auditioning for a new part.

“You’re just showing your lovely form off for our guests. Now, would you be so kind as to tell us your name?” Throne prodded, enjoying the display Mary was putting on. She was now standing towards him, giving the audience a profile of her seductive form. Mary looked up to him in horror as she posed for a moment, breasts thrust out, and crouching slightly so she could stick out her ass.

The question hit Mary like a brick, even more so than her uninterrupted posing. As she started to kneel down with her back to the audience, she racked her brain for an answer. Nothing came to her though, but her seriously wounded pride demanded that she say something even as she stuck her ass into the air and spread her legs to give the crowd a fine view of her nicely trimmed pussy.

“Molly!” Mary squealed as she felt her fingers pull open her lower lips and display her pink interior. “No, it’s Megan... Oh, God, I don’t know who I am! Oh, please stop this!”

While Mary sobbed Thorne looked on at the still posing young woman. “Alright, Master says, you remember your name and no longer have to show off your body. However, Master says you will masturbate every time you feel embarrassed and get more aroused as you do so until I say otherwise.”

Mary immediately pulled herself off the floor, and her hands flew back over her privates as she turned back to the crowd. The only difference was that this time, her right hand was kneading one of her pillowy tits and the other snaked between her legs and quickly started working on her clit. Her embarrassment magnified as she felt her body responding to the attention, getting hornier as she openly masturbated.

“That’s a good girl. Now Master says you will remember all of your product specifications and testing and will answer all my questions like a professional show girl. Okay, Mary?” Throne asked.

Mary’s eyes bulged as the memories came flooding into her head. She could scarcely believe what had happened to her, or what she had done over the past six months. So great was her surprise that Mary’s hands fell away from her body, too shocked by her predicament to be embarrassed.

“Oh, god, no.” Mary moaned.

“No time for that now. Please give the fine ladies and gentlemen in the audience an overview of the C7 conversion features.” Thorne prompted.

“I’ll be happy to, Mr. Thorne.” Mary chimed, surprising herself with her suddenly cheery disposition. She knew where it was coming from but it was still disturbing to be acting without conscious will. “I’m Mary, prototype model one of the C7 conversion process. What you see now is my base form, the lovely woman I was before receiving my first treatment at the processing center.” Mary did a quick, seductive twirl to show off her naked body. “I’m sure you’re all thinking that I’m a beautiful young woman, and you’re right. Before processing, I had to beat boys and older men off with a stick.” Mary cupped her breasts and held them out to the crowd. “I mean, who could resist a body like this? Still before processing, only a limited number of men had access to this beauty. C7 processing allowed me to change that and to exceed even this level of physical perfection to provide something totally unique in autonomous love toys.”

“With the simplest voice command from my Master, I can become the exact partner desired for any encounter. My body can be reshaped to almost infinite dimensions. If you don’t like my bust size, say these tits are too small.” Mary thrust out her chest again. “With a quick command, they can grow three cup sizes.” Mary gasped slightly as she felt her breasts expand from their already ample size to porn star proportions in only moments. “Now, isn’t that better?” Mary jiggled her breasts to a round of applause.

“Minor cosmetic changes aren’t all that C7 processing offers. Not only can you change my basic dimensions, you can change any other feature instantly. Say you’re interested in a little Asian cutie for a night.” Mary stood up and let a whole body shift roll over her. Her chest contracted, as did her general form until a teen aged Asian girl with perfectly round little breasts and the most innocent doe eyes stared out at the crowd. “With no more than that I’m ready to fuck long time.” Mary smiled and wiggled her hips playfully for the crowd.

“I can also take on more exotic forms for the more adventurous. Say a sexy fox girl.” Mary felt her ears pull up along her head and her skin tickled. She looked down and saw entire body covered in a light red fur, save her belly and chest, which were covered in a dusty gray. She did a quick turn for the audience and then with her profile to them, she stuck her ass out and wagged a big fluffy fox tail back and forth. “Even complete with a real tail. Any one want to go for a little fox hunt?” Mary taunted with a wiggle of her ass, much to the approval of the audience.

“In addition to the physical configuring, C7 processing allows unprecedented controls over mental configuration. With the latest in adaptive artificial intelligence and mental conditioning, I can take a simple directive and translate it into a meaningful mental configuration. Over time, the adaptive intelligence in my nanobots will even compensate for unclear commands, based on the past desires of my Master. Not only can my personality be shaped, but my memories can be programmed as well. Say you’re interested in conquering an innocent schoolgirl for the evening. With a simple adjustment, I can not only look like a sexy teen, I can be left with the memories of an innocent schoolgirl and the personality to match. To aid in this process, my nanobots retain massive quantities of fake memories that can be quickly and easily selected either explicitly by my master or by my nanobots to create a new persona. This allows my Master the freedom to be vague and let my nanobots program me in accordance with past commands.”

“Finally, I’m sure the most popular feature is my advanced sexuality programming. Thanks to the vast memory capacity of my nanobots, I can be quickly adapted to serve in any sexual capacity with exquisite skill. In addition to my personal skills, I can also be used to train unaltered human slaves to serve my Master. I am programmed with many different training techniques and can easily serve in this capacity with raw determination that can be hard to find in other trainers.”

“In short, C7 processing turned me into a perfect love toy, ready and able to service any desire my Master wishes to indulge in. I look forward to serving you in the future, and am proud to be the vanguard of a new line of autonomous love toys from Thorne Industries” Mary finished. She took position, standing attentively on the stage, waiting for her next command. Mary was still in her fox girl configuration and as Thorne continued on with his presentation, Mary took a moment to examine herself. She had changed back to pretty much her base form except for the soft fur, pointed ears and fluffy tail. Mary ran her hands down her sides and couldn’t suppress a slight growl of pleasure escaping her lips as she luxuriated in the feel of her current form. She stood there and rubbed her soft fur for a while, just letting her tail flutter behind her as the speech continued.

After her initial exploration of her body, Mary let herself consider the fate that awaited her. She was some kind of sex toy, made to behave on command. From her earlier performance, Mary had little doubt that she wouldn’t have a choice, as she hadn’t for months. She realized that this was the first time she could really remember everything and she shuddered at the things she had done. Still, Mary felt these memories being integrated into her being, including the unthinking obedience she had shown through her testing. She sifted through the memories of countless encounters, an endless stream of male wet dreams being satisfied, to her initial programming.

This was all that was left for her, a life of passionate servitude. She remembered that Thorne had once commented about keeping prototypes, and Mary wondered what that would be like. Being sold off to some rich pervert would leave likely mean any remnants of her old self would be washed away. Thorne had allowed her to retain part of herself through some of the testing. Mary knew there wasn’t any choice, she would do whatever Thorne told her to do. She only hoped that part of her would have a chance to survive as something other than the raw material for a sex toy.

While Thorne wound down his introductory speech, he summoned up a dozen naked women. Everyone was exquisitely beautiful and all beaming.

“Ladies and Gentlemen, here are the first production units of the C7 process. For the rest of the evening, they will be free for your enjoyment in the main room. Tomorrow, we will start the bidding for these first units and take orders for our next batch.” Thorne boomed. Then he waved Mary over to the podium.

“Now for my final official act of the evening, I want to thank Mr. Ridge for the fox girl suggestion, and award him a night with this lovely little lady, compliments of the house. Now everyone, enjoy the party!” Thorne threw up his hands to the cheering crowd.

Mary felt her inner processes shifting again, in accordance with Thorne’s announcement. With lightning speed, Mary found her partner for the evening, and began rewiring herself to be his slave. She growled with arousal and hoped he’d take at least one romp with her in her current form, she always liked fucking with fur on.

“Now, go on girl, Mr. Ridge is waiting for a piece of tail.” Thorne slapped his little fox on the behind and sent her off to a night of pleasure.

Mary bounced across the room to her master. For now her fate was left hanging in the wind, unimportant compared to the night to come. Deep down, Mary realized this was her reality from now on. It didn’t matter what happened to her, she was already past that point. Now all that remained was pleasure, service, and convincing Ridge to let her keep her fur coat.

The End