The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

NEW IMAGE ORIENTAL

by Colleen Whyte

The blond woman blasted in to the hair stylists like she owned the place and judging by the expensive suit and jewellery she was wearing she probably was rich enough to buy it if she wanted to. She went straight up to the counter and waited barely a moment before she decided she wasn’t going to be attended to immediately and began ringing the little bell impatiently. Lynn, owner of the Deft Curl salon, had to leave her current client half way through a wash to stop the irritating noise.

“May I help you?” she asked with barely disguised sarcasm.

“I would say so. I need my hair done right now because I have an important meeting in an hour and my regular stylist refused to come to my office.” The woman fired out the words with harsh certainty that bespoke someone who was used to getting her way.

“I’m sorry, but we don’t have any free chairs at the moment.” Lynn replied in as polite a voice as she could manage. She really hoped the woman would just leave, no matter how much Lynn needed the business.

“Don’t give me that. I don’t have time to find somewhere else at this short a notice. I have no intention of being late to the share holders meeting—the shareholders of this mall complex,” the woman added in a thinly veiled threat.

Even so Lynn was more than willing to throw her out but was thankfully saved from the rude comment forming on her lips by Luci, a petite Chinese girl.

“I am nearly finished Mrs Peyton,” she volunteered, “So I could take a new customer.”

“I don’t want a junior,” the woman burst out before Lynn could disagree.

“Then perhaps,” Luci went on, “I could finish Mrs Sanders for Miss Lynn and Miss Lynn could attend to your needs.”

Once again Lynn didn’t get a chance to put a word in edgewise as the woman grunted her approval of this plan and sat down in the waiting area with a determined look that said she expected things to proceed quickly from that point. Lynn could only give Luci a wry half smile which the Asian girl answered with a delicate nod of her head before hurrying to finish setting her client’s hair.

A half hour after closing time and Lynn flopped down onto a chair, completely exhausted. The rest of the staff had already gone home, all except Luci who was still sweeping up.

“You don’t have to do that, Luci. That’s supposed to be the apprentice’s job and you’re actually my chief stylist in case you’ve forgotten.”

“I like to do it,” Luci replied with a genuine smile, “To make the shop tidy and clean. Besides my boyfriend isn’t here yet so I have time to do it.”

“You know, since he finishes an hour after you, you could go home without him.” Lynn commented, secretly envious of the Asian girl’s reserves of strength.

“That would not be proper. It is better that I am here rather than be idle in his apartment. It also gives me time to plan what I will prepare for his dinner.” Luci replied without pausing in her cleaning.

“Is there nothing you don’t do for him?”

“Very little. He does not allow me to set out his clothes in the morning.”

“Luci, this isn’t China. You don’t have to be his servant, women have equal rights now you know?”

“Yes, you do. And it makes woman like Mrs Cartwright.” Luci answered in the same easy tone. Her complete calm shut Lynn up until there was a knock on the door and they both looked around to see Luci’s boyfriend Jeff peering in through the glass door.

Luci quickly put the broom away in the closet, hung up her apron and freed her long black hair from the ponytail she kept it in while working. With a flick of her head her hair cascaded in a wave across her back and over her shoulders even as she hurried over to the door. Most of the stylists had suggested Luci cut her hair short to be more modern and practical but she refused, saying that her boyfriend preferred it long and that was the end of it.

Lynn had to admit that Jeff wasn’t bad looking and he did seem to be genuinely devoted to Luci, it just continued to rub her the wrong way that such a capable woman like Luci could be so overtly subservient to him, pandering to his every whim. She sighed as the couple bid her a polite good night before heading off, Jeff with his arm wrapped protectively around his petite girlfriend.

* * *

“I can’t believe she came back. I mean of all people, she had to decide to make me her regular stylist.” Lynn griped as she collapsed into the chair behind the reception desk.

“You are a very good stylist,” Luci volunteered as she finished sweeping up and put the broom away.

“But I was barely civil to her.”

“Perhaps that is how all people treat her, so she does not know any better. She is a paying customer, one who has booked a regular weekly appointment.”

“One I could do without.” Lynn moaned. “Just thinking about her is giving me such a headache and I have to do the books tonight.”

“I will fetch them for you,” Luci volunteered and was away to the back room before Lynn could object. The girl was just too eager to help. It was that thought that was on her mind when the door opened and Jeff stepped in. He seemed slightly surprised that his girlfriend wasn’t rushing up to greet him like she normally did.

“She’ll be back in a moment,” Lynn said somewhat sourly and then went on to add, “Don’t you think it’s a bit much, I mean the way she dotes on you, waits on you hand and foot?”

“Yeah well. I have to admit when I first met her it was a bit of a turn on the way she pandered to me. Then after we had been going out for a while I started to feel guilty. I tried to talk her in to being more assertive, to stop being so subservient. She didn’t like it, it made her unhappy. Since then I’ve learnt that it’s the way she wants it to be, if she wanted to be in charge, she would be. Sort of ironic, but I really don’t have a say in it, either way.”

“Okay, I’ll try to keep my nose out of your relationship. Just be nice to her, especially at the moment—we’ve got a really nasty client who’s treating her like dirt.” Lynn said, not at all satisfied with Jeff’s answer.

“I know, she was pretty upset about it last time although you have to know her real well to be able to tell.”

Further discussion was cut short by the return of Luci, as always she was smiling as though Jeff’s presence was the best thing that had ever happened to her. Lynn set to doing the books as the couple linked arms and left the shop.

Outside Jeff couldn’t help commenting. “Lynn seems more tense than normal.”

“Yes. The business does not do as well as she would like and there is the unpleasant woman. Lynn is also sad because she is alone. She needs to find someone like you.” Luci replied with complete candour.

“Pity I’m taken then, isn’t it?” Jeff quipped and gave her an affectionate squeeze.

“There is your brother.”

Jeff wasn’t sure if she was making a statement or a suggestion, but either way it didn’t seem to matter, as he pointed out—“They don’t like each other, Lynn called him a male chauvinist pig the last time they met, and Craig thinks she’s a stuck up bitch.”

Luci smiled politely to humour him, but already plans were forming in her mind. If only she could get permission to enact them.

* * *

It was just as well Lynn had a couple of oversized hair clips in her mouth, otherwise she would have been gritting her teeth. Mrs Cartwright had become so accepting of having Lynn as her personal stylist that she had taken to regaling the hair dresser with her opinions on world affairs, the state of the nation, the sorry state of teenagers, the decline in standards and anything else she could have an overbearing opinion on. To the harried Lynn it was like dealing with the worst taxi driver in the world except that she couldn’t get away. She was almost beginning to agree with Luci that if this was the end result of equality, then women should aspire to be bare foot and pregnant.

To make matters worse, Mrs Cartwright made no secret of the power she wielded over Lynn—not only financial in being a regular customer, but through her influence on the board of directors. Lynn was already behind on her lease payments for the shop and knew the only thing keeping her from being evicted was a sympathetic mall manager. The financial aspect was a bit dubious as well since several of her semi-regular customers had rebooked different times to avoid her most hated client.

“And Con-swayla,” Mrs Cartwright rattled on oblivious to Lynn annoyance and discomfort, “I swear if that girl didn’t work for less than four dollars an hour I would never have hired her. Like all her people, just bone idle if you don’t keep an eye on them at all times.”

Lynn’s thoughts must have been showing more than she knew as Luci suddenly appeared at her side and in her most demure voice offered. “If it would please you, I could prepare some herbal tea?”

“Wha, oh yes, that would be lovely,” Lynn responded as she realised that she had been about to cut a great hank out of her client’s hair. “Would you like some tea, Mrs Cartwright?”

“No thank you,” the woman said in a more normal voice, and then added when Luci had gone into the staff room to heat the water, “Now there’s a people who make good servants. They know their place, especially the women. You don’t see any dissatisfied Japanese husbands.”

‘Meanwhile,’ Lynn thought grimly to herself, ‘Your husband is off screwing his secretary—if he’s got half a brain. And she’s Chinese, you twit.’ However she kept these thoughts from her face as she finished off Mrs Cartwright’s regular trim and touch-up and tidied up. As always Mrs Cartwright paid with a personal cheque, yet another habit that didn’t endear her to Lynn and was away to whatever meeting.

Lynn slumped into a chair and gratefully took the steaming cup that Luci held out to her. “I swear, I’ve never wished ill on anyone but if there was one person who had to be hit by a bus tonight ..”

“Such wishes are not right,” Luci replied calmly as she picked up the broom and began to sweep up the loose hair and other detritus.

“I know, I know. But something has got to give and I think its going to be me. Promise you’ll visit me in jail.”

“I have a better solution,” Luci commented as she continued to sweep, “I would just require your permission to undertake it.”

“You want to bump her off?” Lynn asked in mock seriousness, “I’ll be happy to provide you with an alibi.”

“No. I have a great-uncle in Hong Kong who could supply us with a remedy to the problem presented by Mrs Cartwright.”

“Fine. Go for it, just make sure its expressed here because the customer-from-hell will be back in a week and I’ll be hovering around her head with sharp instruments.”

* * *

In truth Lynn had completely forgotten that conversation in the week that followed. Business was up just enough to keep her run off her feet without substantially improving her balance sheet and she hadn’t had the time to dread the coming of Mrs Cartwright. Therefore she was somewhat surprised when the courier arrived with a parcel addressed to Luci and only began to remember when she saw the Chinese character’s on the sender’s address.

Signing for it, Lynn took it through to the staff room where Luci was using her break time to wash the cups and utensils.

“Oh good. My uncle’s remedy,” she said drying her hands before accepting the parcel off Lynn.

“Ancient Chinese herbs and medicines?” Lynn asked, barely able to contain her curiosity.

“Don’t be silly, he owns an electronics firm.” Luci replied, and opened the box within the courier package to reveal two small and very high tech looking black boxes with an attached lcd screen.

“Oh.” Lynn wasn’t sure if she was disappointed or not. “What does it do?”

“Wait and see,” Luci replied with the briefest flash of a cheeky smile, so quickly did her normal expression return that Lynn wasn’t sure she had seen it all. Whatever the case, Luci refused to be drawn any further on the matter.

* * *

Lynn managed to keep the cheery smile on her face as she escorted her last customer of the day to the door, bid her goodbye, locked the door and flipped the sign to closed. The smile and her shoulder’s then fell away in abject tiredness as she stumbled over to a cutting chair and flopped into it. The sound of Luci’s industrious sweeping just made her feel even more exhausted.

“How do you do it?” Lynn moaned as she struggled to keep herself from sliding off the slick material onto the floor.

“I relax better, more than you.” Luci replied without missing a stroke.

That was enough of a challenge to Lynn’s ego to bring her fully awake. “How so? I make sure I get at least eight hours sleep each night.”

“Perhaps.” Luci replied as she finished sweeping and put the broom away. “But when do you stop thinking about work? I think nothing of work from the moment I go out the door until I am taken back here by Jeff in the morning. I let him decide what is for dinner, what we are going to do for the evening, what type of love we will engage in..”

“That’s more information than I need,” Lynn butted in.

“Sorry. My point is that I go to sleep relaxed and sleep well.”

“Hmm, can’t see me doing that. I couldn’t cope with someone telling me what to do.” Lynn said as she felt tiredness overtaking her again.

“I am sure you will.” Luci replied quietly.

“Pardon?”

“Jeff will be a half hour late tonight, I organised for him to pick up the laundry when we met at lunch time. I could use the time to give you a trim.” Luci offered.

“You don’t have to,” Lynn paused. “Habit to refuse, strange isn’t it. Thanks, I’d like a trim, it doesn’t do anything for our professional image if my hair’s a mess.”

“I will do my humble best.”

“Don’t give me that demure oriental crap, I know you well enough to know the one thing you’re not is humble.”

“Perhaps.” Luci replied as she fussed with her boss’ hair for several moments. “It has been a long time since your last styling. I believe you will need more than a trim. This will require a full wash and set.”

“Mmm, it has been ages now that I think of it. But you might not have enough time before Jeff shows up.”

“Then he will have to wait.” Luci replied quite firmly and ran the taps to get the water up to temperature.

* * *

The next day was as hectic as ever, right up to three o’clock when suddenly there were no more customers and a deathly stillness hung over the salon. Mrs Cartwright was due to arrive and it was uncanny how she had effectively cleared the place of all other customers. As much as Lynn hated her, even she had trouble believing that any one person could be so obnoxious as to make regular customers reschedule their appointments to avoid her.

But Lynn felt up to the challenge today. She had slept really well for the first time in ages and she half suspected that Luci had done some sort of ancient Chinese massage on her yesterday when she was doing her hair. So with an almost buoyant mood she gave her girls the rest of the day off and wasn’t disappointed when Luci insisted on staying on.

Four minutes later and Mrs Cartwright breezed in. If she thought anything odd of there being only three people, herself included, in a hair dressing establishment with eight chairs, she didn’t show it. Instead she let Lynn guide her to a chair, barely sparing a disdainful glance for Luci who backed away hurriedly after adjusting the head rest.

Mrs Cartwright settled into the chair and tried her head in several different positions before she let Lynn drape a clean coversheet over her expensive suit. Lynn was pretty sure that the woman had been looking for an excuse to fault Luci and Lynn could feel her anger rising. One word of criticism and the woman was going to have a bald spot, it would be worth losing her business—almost.

Before she could put her thoughts into action, for weal or woe, Luci gently moved Lynn to one side and then proceeded to plug the lcd screen into two small jack ports on the head rest.

‘Why didn’t I notice those holes earlier?’ Lynn wondered briefly before remembering the lcd screen from Luci’s uncle had also come with two small black boxes. Lynn didn’t get to wonder any further as Luci did something to the display and Mrs Cartwright was asleep—just like that.

In fact it was so sudden that Lynn had to check to make sure the woman hadn’t died in the chair. But she was still breathing and her face had softened, it was almost pleasant to look at.

“Uncle’s special remedy,” Luci replied casually in response to her boss’ bewildered expression. Lynn still looked confused so she went on. “It puts subject into a trance, allowing you to make little adjustments like hypnosis.”

“I’m,” Lynn paused and went on when she decided there was no better word for it, “dumbfounded. You mean we can make her act like a chicken, or do post-hypnotic suggestions and make her be nice to people?”

“Perhaps, but I was thinking of something more original.” Luci replied as she continued to do things with the screen.

“Like what?”

“She will take around five minutes to reach the proper state, it is all automatic now. So let me tell you my plan.” Luci said as she clipped the lcd console onto the back of the chair.

So Lynn listened, her eyes widened then her smile. She liked Luci’s plan and the two of them set to the task.

Luci had done more preparations than Lynn had known as she emerged from the staff room with a long dress in a dry-cleaners bag and a sports bag full of paraphernalia.

Step one was to strip Mrs Cartwright naked. Lynn was on tenterhooks as she tried to disturb the woman as little as possible but Luci was quite casual about pulling away the expensive clothes, confident that nothing could wake Mrs Cartwright. Both women were surprised to find that under her stylish but unflattering suit that Mrs Cartwright had quite a trim figure. Step two was an artificial tanning solution that they set about spreading all over their victim’s body. It became quite a game and both of them were soon giggling like schoolgirls as they painted Mrs Cartwright’s entire body, flipping her over like an old sack to coat her back as well. Lynn did notice that the end result was a skin tone very similar to her Asian companions.

Having to leave the ‘tan’ to dry, Luci spent the time laying out her cosmetics on a tray while prepared the hair straightening formula. Mrs Cartwright’s hair had little in the way of a natural curl but for Luci’s plan they needed her hair to be dead straight.

* * *

Luci pulled away the cape with a dramatic flourish. “Ta da! I give you the new Mrs Cartwright.”

The sleepy figure in the chair roused herself at the sound of her name, her eyes flickered open but it took them several moments to focus. Mrs Cartwright felt completely out of sorts, the instructions she had received while in her trance had her bewildered—until she saw herself reflected in the mirror.

Gone was the brassy American woman in her power suit, in her place was a slender dark haired woman with the distinct oriental features only found in old movies—long raven black hair, dark oval eyes and a small pouting mouth. The final touch was the ankle length red silk dress slit up to the waist. Mrs Cartwright raised her hands to her face, inch long crimson red nails gracing her fingers, and let out a gasp that was half surprise, half delight.

“There you go,” Luci said matter-of-factly, “All done.”

Mrs Cartwright slid off the chair and wobbled for a moment on the four inch heels of her open toed sandals. She glanced in the mirror again, admiring her sensual figure, revelling in the sense of identity it gave her, then turned to Luci and in a demure and artificially accented Asian voice said : “Thank you. You do very good job. I pay you now?”

“That’s okay,” Luci replied, “It’s already been taken care of. Go out and enjoy yourself.”

Mrs Cartwright pressed her hands together in front of herself and did a quick, formal bow. “Thank you again. Most kind lady.” She then turned and left the shop walking with short little trotting steps. Once outside she found herself in the crowds of the mall and immediately approached the nearest man on his own.

“Hello,” she said in the most sultry voice she could manage while keeping up the comic accent, “You like some fun? We make love for small price?”

Back in the shop both Lynn and Luci had their hands clasped over their mouths, Lynn in horror and Luci to stop herself laughing out loud. They quickly closed the door, and retired to the back room.

“Well,” Luci gasped breathlessly, “If that’s how she sees me then its no wonder she had no respect. Oh that’s classic.”

“Luci! We just turned that woman into a prostitute.” Lynn burst out.

“No—she turned herself into a prostitute,” Luci countered. “She’s just acting out what she thinks someone who looks like her should.”

“Okay, so she was a bitch, but we can’t leave her like that.”

Suddenly serious, Luci looked directly into Lynn’s eyes while tapping her twice on the wrist. “Yes we can. Now you promised you would go shopping with me, so let us go.”

“Oh, yes,” Lynn was dazed for a moment, “That’s right, I agreed to go shopping with you.”

* * *

“Okay, that was fun,” Lynn admittedly grudgingly as she helped Luci carry their purchases out of the elevator. Luci just smiled at her boss and produced the key to the apartment she shared with her boyfriend Jeff.

“Although,” Lynn went on, coping with a strange uneasiness by being overly talkative, “I’m still sure those guys in the mall were staring at me. Actually they were leering and I’m sure they made some comment about what I was wearing. I can’t think why, like you kept telling me the clothes I bought were very stylish and sensible.”

“Yes,” Luci replied with a sweet smile, “Very sensible. Now help me take the packages in.”

“Oh sorry, I just got distracted. Thinking about those men makes me feel, well that’s not something I should say. God, I don’t know why I’m talking so much.”

“Just a side effect,” Luci commented under her breath.

“Side effect?” Lynn queried as she brought the last of the bags in.

“Nothing to worry about, now we need to .. Oh Jeff, you are home already.”

“Hi Lynn, hi hon,” Jeff said as he emerged from the kitchen and came over to give Luci a quick kiss. “Craig’s here too. Oh yeah, and a friend of yours showed up, she’s in the kitchen. She insisted on making dinner.”

“I’ll explain in a moment,” Luci responded with a kiss of her own to distract him. “Lynn and I have to put our shopping in the bedroom and change.”

Jeff stepped back and let the two woman go. He had time to pour a drink for himself and his brother, and for the two of them to get comfortable on the couch before Lynn and Luci returned. And what a return it was, Craig nearly dropped his drink and Jeff was stunned speechless. Both men struggled to get up but they were too off balance with what they saw to even make it half way before Luci told them to remain seated. She then moved over to perch on the edge of the couch beside Jeff, stroking his hair.

Meanwhile Lynn calmly strolled around the room, surprised that Jeff and Craig seemed to have become so excited about her and Luci’s new outfits. Sure Luci had picked them out and Lynn had felt a bit self conscious at first but once Luci had told her that it was just normal casual wear, everything had seemed to be okay.

Sensing her unease, Luci got up and went over to give her boss a quick cuddle and a kiss. The caress of her nimble fingers felt so good that Lynn forgot what she had been worrying about and noted with amusement that Jeff seemed to be very interested in what his girlfriend was doing with her boss.

Then a familiar figure emerged from the kitchen, it was Mrs Cartwright still in her elegant red dress. “Dinner will be ready at six.” she announced in the same faux inflection, “May I be of service in any way?”

“Oh that is clever,” Lynn whispered to Luci. “You got her to come here so that we can keep an eye on her until we change her back.”

“Something like that,” Luci replied with an evil smile. Then to Mrs Cartwright she said, “No thank you, Missy. You carry on with the housework while Lynn and I entertain Jeff and Craig.”

Mrs Cartwright bowed and retreated back into the kitchen, leaving Luci to take Lynn by the hand and guide her over to Craig. As they got closer Lynn couldn’t help notice that Craig seemed to be quite flushed and, she couldn’t think of a better description, aroused.

“Here you go, Craig,” Luci stated with a cheeky smile as she guided Lynn in front of her boyfriend’s brother.

And suddenly Lynn realised why the men were staring, both she and Luci were wearing nothing more than lingerie and heels; Luci in matching pink satin bra and panties, Lynn in a virginal white chemise and stockings. Lynn could also feel herself growing aroused, enhanced by the soft, sensual body of Luci rubbing against her.

“You .. you used the device on me as well!” Lynn gasped out as she felt the arousal begin to overwhelm her. She felt she should be angry, but somehow all she could think about was how handsome Craig was, and how much she wanted to serve him.