The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

“New Hypno Method”

A professor develops a machine to induce hypnotic trance, but it backfires and he loses control.

I restrict my readers to people over 18. If any younger people slip by it is without my permission.

I teach a survey of psychological therapies at Wingate College in the masters program. I also spend two classes discussing hypo-therapy.

The problem with conduction that course is accomplishing the trance in a short time due to completing the demonstration during the class period. I have been experimenting with non=verbal induction.

My provisional theory is that the classic and usual words used by the hypnotist are effect, not through the actual meaning of the words, but by the sound of the hypnotist’s voice and knowledge of his expectation of the subject.

I got the idea that a sound, or a tone that imitated the drone of a hypnotists voice might be as, or more effective that the usual method. I constructed and tone machine. The first day I tried it out was an important occasion.

Now before I tell you how that class experiment turned out, let me confess to you that I have fallen deeply in love with one of my students. I am twenty-nine; he is twenty-one. Not to large a gap. But the real gap is that I am a PHD professor and he is a student. I have managed to control myself and make no outward sign that I was smitten.

I do have to be careful as I have powers beyond the normal person in doing rapid leading the subject into a deep trance.

Now to the experiment: I finished my introduction to the subject of hypnotherapy. I covered the strengths and weaknesses. Then I introduced the class to my tone box. I asked the class to sit erect, but comfortable with their hands on their knees and to breath naturally. I turned on the box. In about a minute there were two students, a boy and a girl who had slumped forward fully asleep. The rest of the class was well behaved, but obviously not asleep. I had to resort to the older method of giving voice suggestions and leading them slowly into a light trance. That was all that could be accomplished for most of the students, although three kids did seem to be much deeper.

I gave some commands and tied their hands and other test suggestions. They were impressed, but I was disappointed with the whole class and the slight effectiveness of the box.

At the end of class I was approached by Sandy, the boy I was so enamored with. Shit, he was gorgeous. Dark curly hair tumbled over his clear forehead, emphasizing deep blue eyes. His mouth was side and pink with fullness toward the center. When he smiled, it was so powerful that I felt a force against my chest and I would almost fall back a few steps. “Prof. Dunn, I was impressed with the idea of the voiceless induction. It was all I could do to keep from going under. I think it is the tone that is the key. You ought to experiment with different pitches and vibrations.”

“I think you are right, but I don’t want to take up any further class time.”

“Well, that’s why I wanted to speak to you. I hope to use hypnotherapy in my eventual practice. I’d like to volunteer as a subject to perfect the tone.”

I was delighted; first because I could find out the tone to use and second that I would be thrust with my idol. I agreed. That very afternoon he knocked on the door to my office. “Come in Sandy.”

As I stated my greeting, I almost stuttered because of his appearance. Instead of his school blazer and gray trousers he was dressed for soccer, because he had just left practice. The sweet sweat smell was intoxicating as was his flushed face. My eyes swept down to her muscular legs and muscled arms. This boy was an outstanding beauty.

“Here at your service Prof. Dunn. Put me away.” He laughed.

“Sandy, since we are going to be working together, why don’t we put formalities aside. Call me John.”

I had set up my recliner chair for this experimenting and I suggested the boy sit in it and recline. I explained that I had added vibrato effect and tone control to the box and that we could try all combinations.

“Sure thing. I’m ready and I could use a little nap. Please go ahead.”

I turned on the box. I took the middle tone and introduced different vibrato wavelengths. I had previously requested that Sandy raise his pinky if he felt any effects. Then I began a slow progression through the tones from bass to high treble.

What I didn’t notice was that Sandy pressed his palms against his ears. I also forgot that I was not immune to the effects of the tonal pulsations. In a short time I noticed that my ideas became very tired and my body lethargic. Quickly I tried to get up to snap off the sound projector, but my legs wouldn’t aid me in arising and I fell back on the chair, and gave way to overpowering lassitude.

What seemed like a few minutes I opened my eyes and there was Sandy standing n front of me, a big sunny smile on his face. “Oh John, you are absolutely the hottest guy of any age in the college, especially when you sleep with that angelic smile on your face. Luckily I didn’t go under because I blocked the sound with my hands. It enabled me to get close to you and gave you a tender kiss.”

Wow, I thought. We have mutual feelings for each other. Who would have thought? Aloud I said, “Sandy, that was very sweet. Now I seem to be slightly still tranced. Can you turn off the box?”

He laughed and stroked my cheek. “You are clever, but of course you are a full professor. I left the box running at half speed. You are now partly aware, can talk, but not move. You are also in the most highly suggestible stage. I am going to take advantage of that and have a little fun.”

Sandy slid off his soccer shorts. He was naked underneath. I could see his strong thighs and his sex organs. His ling thin penis hung down below his generous ball sac, but it was rising as he approached me. But the time he stood close, his prick had risen to a full erection and it curved up delightfully. “Suck it!” He said in a commanding voice. I hadn’t noticed how deep his voice was naturally.

There was nothing I could do to countermand this order. Besides, I could part of my brain desired to taste it. He put the head against my lips and I opened up. The very smell of his pubes and the taste of his young cock ended my reluctance. I took the whole thing in my mouth and sucked greedily.

“That’s the way Johnnie, give it your best. It’s beginning to feel real good. I think I may be able to give you a gift of my cum as thanks, soon.”

I was like a man possessed. I sucked harder and harder and finally took his prick into my throat and swallowed rapidly. That produced a big effect on Sandy as he began moaning uncontrollably and his athletic hips began thrusting. In a moment he froze and then his cock seemed to draw inward and then began pulsing and shooting sweet student cum into my mouth. I drank it in as if it was honey, my own penis throbbing and to my embarrassment, I began squirting sperm in my trousers.

When Sandy was able to regain his composure he looked down and saw the spreading wet spot in my pants. “Oh poor Johnnie, next time I’ll be more considerate of your needs. Now, tomorrow in class you will be quiet as I experiment with some of my fellow classmates. There are a few boys whose pricks I’d like to check out.”

He turned off the machine. In a few moments I was myself. “Sandy, I am not angry. I loved sucking you. I hope in the future we can have more sex.”

Sandy patted me on the back and cuffed my chin playfully. “You are going to have the ultimate, tomorrow, right here, after class.”

I addressed the class. “Gentlemen, with the help of your classmate Sandy, we have been able to revise the settings on the sonic box and I believe this time it will work perfectly.” He told the kids to relax and sit comfortably in their chairs. He snapped on the machine, and put on ear protectors and noticed that Sandy in the rear of the room did the same. Now the pleasant sound began, even before the pulsations started, some of the boy’s eyes began to blind and some heads drooped onto their chests. A moment later the room was filled with the sounds of young male deep breathing. Both Sandy and John found it sexy.

John removed the earplugs when the machine was turned off. Once the induction was accomplished, there was no need for the sounds. Sandy also divested himself of the plugs. He came up to the professor’s desk. “Well, it is a total success. Now I’d like to take over the class and do some of my own experiments.”

“Sorry lover boy, I have a responsibility to be ethical and I don’t trust you.”

“Well I am going to do it anyway. I know you can’t stop me because I discovered that once you are tranced by the sonic waves, that reinduction is simple. Look, I’ll show you.”

He came up close and spoke quietly to John. “You are going into a half trance. You must stay glued to your chair and will unable to utter a sound.”

John’s felt that the room was warm and their was a slight humming sound in his ears, but found that he was unable to rise from the chair, not could he express his outrage.

Sandy stood in front of the class. Turning sideways to John he said, “I’ve always wanted to see what their boy’s junk looks like.” Then turning to the class he commanded, “Every person here must lower their pants, short and underwear to their ankles and then stand up.”

There was a loud rustle of clothes as their, as a person, obeyed. There they stood, twelve boys, an assortment of body types and genital types. Sandy greatly amused, but also turned on at the sight, moved up and down the rows, greedily filling his eyes with the sights.

Some of the boys revealed tiny baby cocks almost lost in their pubic hair or nestled against their balls with only the head showing. Other boys were long and dangling. Some were curly blond haired pubes, others dark black, long and straight haired. There was an aroma coming from the bared crotches in the room and very quickly Sandy’s cock went to full erection and John’s pants were poofed out.

Sandy had one boy he had a little crush on, not as much as he had for the professor however. The boy was Steve. Steve was an outstanding jock, boasting three letters on his sweater. Steve was well built, very muscular and his good build was also reflected in his meaty cock that hung down about six inches soft and filled the indentation formed by his heavy hanging balls.

“Hey Steve, do you like the prof?”

Steve cleared his throat several times to respond. His voice was mechanical and soft. “Yes. He’s hot.”

“Would you like to have him give you a blow job?”

“Yeah,” he said flatl-voiced.

“Well hobble up there and put your big cock in his mouth.”

As Steve waddled up to the front desk, each step brought his cock into full-erected proportions, at lease nine inches. He was panting with anticipation. As soon as his cock head touched John’s mouth he immediately went into action. “Oh Johnnie, you are such a cock hound. You really love boy sperm don’t you."?

John grunted his assent and now began a vigorous sucking. Sandy came up close to him. “Don’t cum until I tell you. I want you to build up some real spooge.”

So John sucked wildly, Steve fucked his mouth, moaning loudly. The rest of the class stood watching, their cocks rising from the scene.

“Okay Johnnie boy, get ready for his orgasm. And you Steve, you can cum now.”

Steve let out a football team yell and began fucking the older man’s eager mouth. In a moment the prof’s mouth was filled to overflowing with jock cum.

“Okay Steve, you may return to stand by your chair as the others.” He turned to John. You will stay tranced until the others are awakened.”

John jumped up. “Sandy, you are taking a terrible chance and I could lose my tenure. Never do this again.”

Sandy turned to the class. He was pleased to see that they were having a pleasant sleep as evidenced by their smiling faces. It was apparent that they were all fully erected. “Everyone please put your pants back on.” He smiled to himself to see the difficulty some of the “big boys” had in stowing their rampant prick in their pants. Pretty soon he saw that they were all dressed with big crotch poofs. “All of you, resume your seats. At the count of three you will awaken feeling cheerful and happy and will remember nothing.”

Soon they were all back to normal, Sandy supposed their erections would subside shortly. Later the professor dismissed the class. Only Sandy and he remained.

“Okay Johnnie cakes. Let’s go to your office and enjoy a little sex.”

John slowly was regaining his normal self. When they closed and locked the door to his office, he turned to Sandy. “Dear lover, I am the superior hypnotist and I know that you have residual effects, even with your ear plugs. Consequently stand in front of me and look into my eyes.”

Sandy hesitated. He was about to fire a taut, but then his face suddenly turned expressionless and he stood in front of John, swaying slightly.

“Sandy, your asshole is itching. Your mind is dwelling on the pleasure of getting your first fuck. Go deep enough to obey, but not too deep to enjoy the sensations.”

Sandy nodded obediently. “That’s a good puppy. Now we will both get undressed.” When they were naked, John commanded, “Lean over my desk.” The boy followed orders, his shapely fuzzy ass in the air. The air conditioning in the office played over his pucker and caused it to press out like a kissing mouth. John looked down in satisfaction, the sight of the beautiful boy made he cock rise up in a hard stiffness and he came close to Sandy and put the head of his cock inside the hot hole. Sandy moaned in excitement. “Do you want me to push it in fully? You may now speak.”

“Yes, please fuck me profession, my master.”

John gasped in excitement and pushed in. His prick was surrounded by hot flesh. He began a slow, loving fuck, being careful to stroke by the kid’s hot button. Sandy moaned loudly as he felt it.

He was dripping pre cum all over the desk blotter. John began a hard fast fuck and reached around the boy’s waist to grab his leaking cock and began to stroke him in time to the fucking.

Soon the two were transported into another realm of intense feeling. John was crying out in pleasure and Sandy moaning almost continuously. Then Sandy began his orgasm. His ass hole began pulsing around John’s cock and he felt himself slide into his heavy orgasm. The two bucked and moaned their climax, sweating and moaning in unison. Finally it was over.

John removed the trance. Sandy kissed him in gratitude for the fuck. When they were dressed and drinking coffee from the coffee maker in his office, John asked, “What do you think we should do with the machine?”

“Let’s turn it over to the government. I bet the CIA could use it.”

The two remained lovers to this day.

End