The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

The New Hire Physical

I had just had my final interview, when the manager that hired me for the job said all I needed now before I could start was the physical, along with some testing for drugs. I was excited and said “when and where do I go for the company physical”, and he gave me a number of a local Dr. the company used for company physicals. He said he is a nice man, he knew him personally, he was a good DR. and does many company physicals especially for him. I was to call him that day and set up an appointment before the end of the week as he wanted me to start work the following Monday. Today was Tuesday. I said I would call him as soon as I got home. He told me to call him back when I had an appointment, and he would chat with the DR. too to make sure he knew it was for the company and that they were paying for it. He told me that since the company has nothing but your interests at heart and your health that this physical is a bit more, a bit longer than just a cursory look. I said I understood and was ok with that, as I am healthy but would like to make sure everything is ok. We shook hands and I left the office.

Once home I called the number and set up an appointment with a male person, who sounded a bit feminine on the phone but I was not sure, and he said that Mr. Marks had just got off the phone with the DR. a few minutes ago and that they had an appointment at 4 pm the next day. I said that was ok that I would be there. He gave me directions and said that if you can please be here a few minutes early as you need to fill out some paperwork, and have an intial interview with one of the med techs he said. I called Mr. Marks after I set up the appointment and he said he was pleased I could get it done so quickly, and that he had just spoken to the Dr. about me and everything was set-up. I said thanks for his interests and he said he always took a personal interests in his new employee’s.

I got to the office about 30 minutes early as asked and saw that it was an old home set up for a DR’s office, a nice building and kept up neaty too. As I entered I saw the same young man that I spoke to on the phone and he said Hi and gave me some papers to go over, fill out and then he said when finished bring back to him. He also said he was leaving at 4:30 as that is when the staff leaves but that the med tech and the DR are staying late to get me done for the company physical. It made sense to me so I filled it all out as asked and then gave it to him before he left for home. I noticed that in the office area a couple other men came and went but no women, but did not think any thing of it at first. I waited alone in the offcie waiting area until a nice looking young man opened the door and said “Hi you must be Bart?” I said yes and he told me to follow him. I went thru the open door, then turned left down a long hall until we got to the exam rooms, I noticed four of them and one had its door shut while the others were open. He led me into one of the open rooms and then asked me a couple questions. I answered them and then he said he was “Jimmy” and he was the med tech that would prep me for the DR. and that we needed to do all the stuff as in height weight, BP, etc. I said “Ok”, and then he told me to go ahead and strip out of all my clothes and that he would be back in a second, as he left the room. I stripped down to my boxers and hung everything on the peg on the wall, and waited a minute or two until Jimmy came back in. He said ok great now we need to lose those two as he pointed to my boxers, and as I started to ask why, he said the Dr’s orders and we need to see you as a total package and it helps with true weight and measurements too. I said ok and then took them off as he watched me. I stood in front of him and he looked me up and down and said nice body, you must work out. I told him I did or tired to three times a week when I could. Jimmy then had me stand as he asked me a few questions, history as he told me. Most were basic stuff family etc until the end, and as soon as he asked, my cock started to get semi erect. The first question was are you sexually active, and do you have a single partner or many partners, and then are you free with sex to any one that wants to play or not, and then asking if I considered myself straight, bi-sexual or gay. These kind of went on for a couple minutes and as he asked, and as I responded I got hard. I was embarrassed but he did not stop, he watched me as he asked and he did not let me sit down or hide my erection from him. I answered all he asked as I was hoping to get it over so I could relax my dick before the DR. came in. After a few more sexual questions he said “Ok, all done now, but the DR. may ask you a few more specific questions to find out more of your sexual history, he normally does”, he said. Then he told me to follow him to the weight, height, and eyes testing area. He opened the door and walked out but I did not follow him. He then came back and said “Hey follow me” I said “In the hallway, but I am naked” Jimmy said “Its ok the DR. sees mostly men clients only and I think everyone is gone except you and me and the Dr, so come this way and we will get you done, ok” I relunctantly followed him into the hallway bare ass naked, past a couple open rooms, one a lab room and one the other exam room that had its door closed as I came in, now it too was open. He led me into another small room that had a bench and a chair and a weighing scale. He told me to get on the scales as I did and he took my weight then he had me stand with my back to the wall against a measuring tape, and he took my height and then he had me sit and he checked my eyes in a machine. Once that was all done he told me to get in a hearing booth and sit and hit the button when I heard the first tone. Then Jimmy shut the door as I sat there, nude and with ear phones on. He watched me from out of the booth thru a window, and asked me if I was ready. I said yes and it started. I had some trouble with the hearing test as my heart was pounding, and as I was semi erect again from being naked in the hall nude as I was tested and nude here in this booth, alone as Jimmy looked at me. He stopped the machine and opened the door, to ask if I was ok? and I told him “Hey man its is hard to listen when my head is pounding sitting here totally naked and hard as you look at me”. He said “Its ok most men go thru the same thing”, and he said “Hey listen the DR. wants everyone naked here and you will see him totally nude until he is done as he feels he can only make a valid assessement of your body and health if he sees you nude and hears your past, ok, so no big deal, now try to relax and listen to the tones”. I said “Ok” but I was still hard. He shut to door and we continued after two more attempts to relax me. I started to relax a bit when he said “Hey its ok men have hard ons with us when naked and it is natural, we see them all the time, large cocks small cocks cut and uncut, and we have all the men who come here naked as they are checked out, so your normal, ok, just try to relax, your not going to cum in this hearing booth, at least not now I hope, ok”. Finally I got thru it and walked back down the hallway naked to the exam room I started in. Jimmy said “Ok, great we are done I will tell Dr. Wellsome that your ready. He will be in shortly, and stay nude and he wants you nude when he comes in, ok” and he closed the door and left.

I sat alone in the exam room naked for a few minutes until the door finally opened, and in walked an older man nice looking distinguished, grey hair and nice shape too. He introduced himself as Dr. Wellsome, and he then sat down in his chair across from me. I stood naked and semi erect but not totally hard but I stood out from the anticipation of the exam. He looked me up and down and looked at my cock and balls too as I watched him. He wore only a white lab coat long and it covered his body until just below the knees where he had on nice dress pants and some nice dress shoes. He then had me turn around and face the opposite wall as he looked me over, then he had me turn back around to face him. I was now harder than I was waiting for him to come in. He noticed my erection but did not speak of it. Then he said I need to ask you a few questions about your past to clear up some of your history, I do this with all my patients and all the company physicals too, at there request, they get a report on your health and any problems they might be looking at down the road. I said “Ok, I understood that and would answer them to the best of my ability” He then asked me about a couple family things about my mother and her father’s past history, and then one about my father’s grandfather too. He then asked me about my sexuality? was I bi or gay? or do I consider myself straight, but have some tendency’s?, dreams about sex with men? I said I always thought myself straight but yes I did have some fantasy’s about being with men but I thouhgt that was normal for many men. He said it was but had I ever had any experience with men in the past and especially recently? I told him I had as a teenager, yes a couple buddies and I would jack each other off as we slept over and that I got hard in front of a couple other DR’s in the past and that I like to masturbate often but that I had only experienced sex with a man in the last couple years, that being at my workout club, a trainer blew me three times after we had worked out over a period of a month. He asked if I had sucked the trainer too, and I said not the first two times but at his insistantce and my desire to try it I did the last time, and that is when I stopped going back since I was afraid of becoming gay by sucking his cock more. He asked if I thought of it often or of other men nude hard and sucking cock, and I said yes I did often and I masturbated to it to but had not allowed myself to go any farther than that last incident.

He asked me many questions as to my incident and my fantasy’s to and if I wanted to suck cock more but the idea of becoming gay was the one thing that kept me from seeing more men sexually, and I told him it was. He asked that when I sucked the trainer if he came and if so did he cum in my mouth, and I told him I had the trainer cum in my face not in my mouth, as I was afraid of cum. He watched me as I told him my past and his eyes frequently looked at my throbbing cock, as I talked.

That is when he walked up to me and told me to look at a spot on the wall as he lowerd the lights and he put a small light in my eyes, and he started to talk slowly and softly to me, and he got me very relaxed as he stood up close to me and he took me to a nice relaxed state as I stood before him. The next thing I remember is he had me on my back on the table and he had my legs up in a stirup spread apart as he listened to my heart felt my chest, nipples, stomach etc and all of my body as his hands roamed over me even to my bare feet. I watched as he felt me and talked to me but not really sure what he was saying to me except it felt great, I was relaxed and my cock was still hard and standing up erect and throbbing as his hands roamed over my nude body. He then placed his chair at the end of the table and he inserted some lube in my bare ass as he inserted a few instruments into my rectum, and I could feel it in me but it did not have any pain, I also was still erect and he spent a lot of time in my ass as he looked me over. He then went to my head, as he examined my face held my neck and touched me all over and then he placed two fingers in my mouth felt my mouth teeth and tonque and he held my head off the table. He then had me open as he inserted three then four of his fingers and he had me hold on to him as I tried to suck onto him to keep his fingers in my mouth at his direction. Then he inserted a larger device more like a rubber shaft into my mouth and told me to do the same to it as I did with his fingers and I did and he ran it back and forth into my mouth for a couple minutes and then he examined my chest as he left the object in my mouth. He felt my chest hairs, my pecks, and then he touched my nipples hard at first until I moaned and brought my bare ass off the table, then he just lightly touched them and rubbed just the tips and that brought me into more pleasure and I started to lift my ass off the table but with my cock harder and moan even as the object was still in my mouth. The Dr. then took out the device he had inserted into my anus, he put his finger in then two then three then four then I remember him telling me that he was going to prod me further to see how I was at recieving, and I just said “Ok” with the gag still in my mouth. With that I remember him undoing his lab coat and I could see him undo his pants and drop his shorts as his cock was hard and standing out and then I remembered he came into me and he inserted what I thought then was a medical probe into me again. This time he stood and he made a back and forth motion as he probed me and I remember it feeling great nice and warm wonderful and that I was getting filled. I was in a relaxed state but not out of it, as I remenber seeing and feeling and him talking to me, and I just wanted to do all he asked so he could make sure I was healthy, and to get thru the exam too. I was not sure but I thought maybe the DR was using his cock but I did not think it possible and here in the office how could that be, not until after after a few minutes he stopped and he came around the front of the table, his lab coat open his pants and shorts off an his big cock swollen and hard as he walked up to me and placed that big cock into my open mouth. He fucked me with it for a while as I took his cock and he talked to me as he did about how I should be doing it and how he liked it and how I was doing it just fine. Then he stopped and he went to the wall and picked up the phone and then he came back to my ass and my spread legs and he entered me again in one stroke. As he did the door opened and Jimmy walked in naked and hard and he just walked over and placed his cock in my open mouth, and they both fucked me right on the table. It did not take Jimmy long to cum and I took my first mans cream in my mouth and I swallowed it all, as I remember being told to do that everytime a man came in my mouth, and then Jimmy left leaving the DR and I alone again as he continued to bang my bare asshole. He fucked me a bit longer then he walked to my face and entered my mouth with his hot swollen cock and he fucked my mouth until he came and I swallowed his cum too. Then he sat down on the chair and looked at me as I waited his instructions. He told me to stand up and to tell me what I think just happpened and my feelings toward it. I stood slowly as my legs were spread apart so long they were a bit sore, and then I noticed my ass was leaking and had lots of lube in it as I stood. I was still hard and my erection had never gone down during the intital exam or as I was geting fucked or sucking cock. I told him all that had happened and that I was ok with it, I wanted to please him and wanted him to give me a through examine too and all he did was to do that I was sure. I told him I had just sucked his and his nurse’s cocks and I was ok and enjoyed it and that I took their cum and liked that too and wanted more cum from now on too. That I could taste their cum , the heat off of it, and the texture and that his cum was a bit sweeter than Jimmy’s too. I also told him that I wanted more it seemed for some reason to,and did not get enough cum shot in my mouth. He asked if I had enjoyed being fucked and I told him yes very much so and that I would like for him to examine me more in the future thatway too, if he wanted. He then had me kneal in front of his open cock and suck him till he got erect again and I did, then as he got hard in my mouth and as I mouthed his shaft his head and his balls too he told me to stand and bend over the table laying on my stomach but to bend over and spread my legs apart for him. I did and he lubed my bare ass once again as he stuck his cock in my ass and he fucked me hard on the table, and this time he hit my prostate over and over and I yelled each time he did that I wanted to cum but he told me not too, to hold back as long as I could until he said I could. He continued to fuck me that way for a long time, and then once again as he got near he had me get infront of his cock, kneal and suck his erection until he came in my mouth again. I did and I took all his sperm the second time too. Then he sat down and with legs spread open limp cock he told me to masturbate as he watched me and to cum in a glass dish he handed me. I stood in front of him legs open as he watched me stroke myself to orgasm and cum in the dish. He told me to take the cum on my hand, head of my cock, and some on the lip of the dish in my mouth and I ate myself as he watched me. Then he told me to sit. He wrote out a few things on the form he had and then he said come to my office but do not bring your clothes Jimmy will retieve them for you, and then I followed him out to his office him in his lab coat and nothing on under it and me nude.

When we got to the office he called Jimmy and told him to pick up my clothes and bring them to the office. Then the DR told me I was in good health but he had to check me out sexually too to see where I was so the company did not buy a bad package so to speak, and that since I was sexually active and with men he wanted to see what I did or would do and that he was pleased, and all my tests came out ok. He then said but you do need more attention into your gay side since you are gay and will be from now on, so I want to see you again twice a month to check you out, and to make sure your doing it correctly. He then told me that he wanted to see me twice a month at 4:30 on any wednesday I was free and that Mr. Marks would be informned of all that had gone on here, and that I had that time open to him wedsnesdays at 4:30, also that it was free no charges would be filed and that each week Mr. Marks would see the report he would send, since he is my employee and had nothing but my interest at heart. He also said I was to meet with Mr. Marks the next day alone in his office to go over the exam results and that I was to comply with any and all things he suggested. He also told me that I was to become totally gay from now on, I would lose interest in female sex and that I would seek men to suck them to completion and to take cock in my ass, and that with a dominant man I was to be submissive to him and comply to any request he asked for sexually. I would develop a desire to taste cum and would seek out men that wanted me to service large groups of men too, to take their cum in my mouth and ass if told to, and that after each session of bare fucking I was to call him to let him know how and what I did and how many men I had serviced. And that the office visits were mandatory and that I looked forward to them always before anything else, and that I was to forget about this exam and never remember any thing that he as my DR. ever did while at the office. With that he asked if I understood. I said Yes, and then he told me to bring Jimmy off one more time before I left and I did as Jimmy was standing next to me, I sucked his cock again until he came in my mouth, then the DR had me come to him now totally nude in his big office chair and I was told to suck his cock once more until he came and then I was to get dressed and go home, and call Mr Marks and tell him I was done at the DR’s. I finished off Jimmy then got up and sucked the DR once again and ate both of their loads as they came in my mouth, and I loved the new taste and wanted more, and my cock got hard again as I was sucking the DR. He eventually came and I got dressed and left. Now I see both the DR and Mr. Marks about once a week each one every other wednesday. They coordinate the visits, and I only know I enjoy each one, and thank Mr. Marks for hiring me the first place as I really enjoy my work and my extra meetings too. I also go to many of the leather bars after hours and on weeknds and have met a couple real nice men there too, and they always know how to show me a good time and they have many friends that I seem to enjoy too. I always call the Dr. on his private line after a big group of men use me and he has me masturbate on the phone always and eat my cum too. I was one lucky guy that day I got that job!