The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

Title: The New God — Breaking The Dark Elf

Tags: MC, MD, FD, MF, FF

Synopsis: Amari Spitpact was once a powerful servant of the Dark Goddess, scheming and plotting in the Under World, until she tried to take her mother’s throne. Now she has been cast out and captured, only to be given to mysterous mercenary, The Hell Knight. What fate will become her, as she is taken to the Surface World, and forced to become a lowly servant?

Amari Spitepact awoke to find herself bound, gagged, and sore. When she tried to open her eyes, she found that she had been blindfolded as well. She silently prayed to the Dark Goddess but found the usual presence in her mind was less than it normally was, far colder and distant than it had ever been before. Ever since she had first pledged herself to her Goddess’ service, she could feel the Goddess’ favor inside her, but now it was almost totally absent. A chill ran down her spine as she realized what that could mean.

She tried to free herself from her bonds but found them to be made of steel. Without her magic, she was unable to do much more than make them rattle and shake. She pressed her ear to the wooden floor that she lay on, in hopes of figuring out where she was, hearing a rhythmic creaking sound coming from below. As she lay still, she realized that she was in a wagon that was moving somewhere.

Rather than wasting her energy trying to escape, she decided to rest as best she could. The way she was tied left little in the way of comfort, to say nothing of the lack of padding in the rear of the wagon, but she was able to do something about her soreness just the same. After she was as comfortable as she could get, she let herself relax and fall into a meditative trace as she had been taught long ago.

In the trace, she went over what she could do to escape. As she was still alive, she was sure that she was being taken to the slave markets or the Dark Cathedral. She would either be sold and worked to death or sold and sacrificed. Both were equally possible, but she felt that her being sold as a slave to be more likely. As she was still a noble and a priestess, it was unlikely that they would sacrifice her. At least, she reasoned that they would have already done away with her. Soon, she began to wonder who had betrayed her and when they had. Just as she was sure of her success, it had all been dashed away. Now, she was alive, which would give her chance to change her circumstances again, perhaps in her favor once again. If she was to be sold, she might be able to escape as soon as they arrived at their destination. Failing that, she would have a chance to charm her possible owner and perhaps slip away. Or, if she was very lucky, she might be able to charm them enough to release her from her slavery and leave in a better position. No matter what she did, she had to regain her Goddess’ favor. Without it, she would be as good as dead, even if she managed to escape.

She stayed in the trance, thinking things over in her mind, long enough that she had arrived at her destination. The wagon stopped and a few minutes later, she was pulled to the end of the wagon by rough hands. When she got close to the people who had pulled her, she wrinkled her nose at the stench. She had been brought here by orcs, which meant that she had, in fact, been taken to the market. Except that she couldn’t hear any of the noise she expected. Perhaps they had arrived at Low Dark? As a chill slid down her spine, she realized that she had been mistaken and was not at the market at all.

Using ropes that had been bound around her, she was carried by the orcs into a stone building. She knew it was stone by how much cooler the air was after she heard a door open and close. She tried to keep track of where they went after she was brought inside, but her captors were rough with her, banging her on doors, doorways, and even drug down a set of stairs by her shoulders. With each passing moment, she knew her chances of escaping were getting lower and lower. And there was no way for her to get free yet.

Her journey ended when she was unceremoniously dumped in a heap on a cold stone floor. She tried to move but a boot swiftly struck her in the small of her back, making her yell into the gag in her mouth, prompting crude laughter from her escorts. She thought that staying still and waiting was her only real option. Fear tried to build inside her stomach, but she found it down as best she could, silently pleading to her Dark Goddess again but she clearly wasn’t willing to help her fallen servant.

It wasn’t long before she heard voices approaching the room she was laying in. She stayed as still as possible, trying to make out the words. The voices stopped outside the room she was in and then the door opened.

“Here she is.” Came a voice that Amari recognized as that of her older sister’s, Larkasha. “Looks like those brutes listened to my orders. She doesn’t look too hurt, does she?”

Amari’s mind raced as she thought about what she could do. She was in the worst situation she could imagine, bound and gagged, at the mercy of whatever her older sister had planned. She fought her rising fear and tried not to let her emotions show.

“I believe this room meets the specifications you requested.” Amari heard Larkasha say, her voice getting closer. “If you require anything else, please let me know.”

Listening closely, Amari heard two sets of footsteps enter the room. One she could easily identify as her sister’s, but the other set sounded more brutish, lacking the grace of one of her kind, but not as inelegant as the steps an orc would make.

“This the one, you want done, to them?” came a male voice, the accented Undertongue rough and thick.

“Yes, her.” Larkasha said.

Amari felt someone standing over her and she tried to move, to strike at them, but large hands gripped her and flipped her on her back. She continued to struggle and thrash around but the hands held her tightly.

“Hold her.” The male voice said again.

She felt her sister’s hands, or at least she guessed they belonged to her sister, press down on her and she struggled harder, and the male hands released her. She heard the male voice start to chant in a language she didn’t recognize and then sensed the feeling of magic building around her. She tried to bite through the gag and was almost able to get free from her sister’s grasp when the magic hit her. She felt her body relax against her will and she wanted to scream, but even that minor act of protest was denied her. Both sets of hands were on her, unlocking the cuffs around her wrists and ankles, followed by the gag and blindfold. Her eyes were closed so she didn’t see her captors right away.

“Stand.” Came the male voice and her body complied. As she stood up fully, the voice came again. “Strip.”

She tried to resist the command but her body was not hers anymore. With quick motions, she shed her clothing and dumped them in a pile at her feet. She was thankful that she had not been ordered to open her eyes as she heard her sister giggle with vicious amusement.

“Eyes open.” Came another command and she groaned quietly.

As her eyes came open, she was almost blinded by even the soft light of the candles in the room, her eyes squinting but not completely closing. After blinking and letting her eyes adjust, she could finally she who had her under his spell. He wore red armor and a black cape. While she couldn’t see his face under the helmet he wore, she knew he was a human. She felt a mixture of rage and deep shame that such a lesser creature would see her in this state of undress. Out of the corner of her eye, she saw her sister, smiling and soaking up her shame. She willed her body to strike out at her, but it still would not obey her.

“Come.” The human commanded, pointing towards a stone slab with two sets of shackles at either end.

Her feet followed the command and she walked towards the altar, while she silently screamed in her mind. She was wrong, she was going to be sacrificed. She didn’t know where she was but clearly this was some dark shrine. The bloodstains on the altar told her what she needed to know.

“Lay. Spread.” He commanded again and she obeyed. She noticed that his accent was not nearly as rough as it had been a moment ago.

As her body touched the cold stone, she shivered involuntarily, her skin breaking out in gooseflesh and her nipples hardening. She continued to curse both this man and her sister for this continued humiliation, but she still couldn’t put it into words. When her arms and legs were in position, the man locked her wrists in place while her sister put the shackles on her ankles. She lay there, totally exposed and cold, while her sister and her human companion walked away. A moment later, the human returned and put the gag back in her mouth.

She tried to let her mind wander, as well as tried to summon some of her divinely granted powers but failed on both counts. Before too long, she realized she could move her arms and legs, and tried to slowly check how tightly she was restrained. As soon as she tried to move her hands and feet, the chains clattered loudly, and she cursed through her gag. As she heard footsteps approaching, she struggled harder, hoping that something would give, and she might have one last chance to get away. It was not to be, as the chains held, and the shackles were firmly locked.

She moved her head up and saw her sister and the crimson armored human reenter the room. While her sister took a moment to enjoy the sight of her, the human strode past her and moved towards the altar. He was now behind her head, and she tried to look at him, but he had his back to her, moving around items on a small table. He was joined by her sister, and they turned to stand over her.

As she saw the knife in Larkasha’s hand, Amari knew that this was the end. She made one final silent prayer to her Goddess, which was not answered, and prepared herself for death. The human standing at her head began to chant in an odd language that hurt her head to listen to, and she noticed that her sister was also troubled by whatever was being said. The words were soon pounding in her ears, and she screwed her eyes shut, even as they watered.

She heard a gasp and saw that the human had cut her sister’s palm and was squeezing the blood into a bowl in his other hand. Larkasha tried to pull away from him, but he held her firm, continuing to chant. After enough blood had landed in the bowl, he let her go and she stumbled back. Amari smiled for a moment as she saw the look on her sister’s face. Clearly, she hadn’t been expecting to be treated so roughly.

The smile vanished as the man stood over her again, leaning over her, with the bowl in hand. He reached into the bowl with a finger and drew something on her chest, between her breasts. She tried to look up at it, but he pushed her head back down, leaving a mark of her sister’s blood on her forehead.

His chanting got louder, and Amari was forced to close her eyes again as the pain returned. She heard her sister start to curse and thought she felt her bump up against the altar, but there were painful sensations were moving across her body. She felt like she was freezing cold and burning hot at the same time. Among the chants, she heard her name being shouted by the human. Every time she heard her name, her heart seemed to stop for a moment. As the chanting continued, she started to tense up and pull herself up from the table when her name was said, only for her to slam back down the stone. The sensations on her body were ever present, shifting and changing. One moment, she felt as though she was being brushed by a thousand feathers all over her skin. The next moment, she felt as though she was being rolled in broken glass. The feelings of fire, ice, water, wind, sand, mud, and things she did not have words for passed along her body. She could almost swear that there was a wind howling through the room, but the chanting was painfully loud in her ears, she didn’t know if was true or not.

The chanting reached a crescendo and the human brought down his hand on her chest, making her scream and she pulled herself away from the alter. She though he had stabbed her, but he had not. Instead, in the moment between beats of her heart, she felt the part of her that had been occupied by her Goddess was suddenly empty. There was there was now a hole in her soul, torn and broken inside her. She wept as she realized what had happened and wished that he had in fact stabbed her instead.

With the chanting over and her very soul damaged, Amari slid back down onto the altar, her strength gone. Her breathing was shallow, and her eyes were half open. She realized that at some point during the ritual, she had emptied her bladder all over the altar.

“is… Is it over?” She heard Larkasha ask in the silence that followed.

“It is done.” Responded the human.

“Excellent.” Larkasha said, her confidence returning. “Now, my poor sister, whatever are we going to do with you?”

Amari was still reeling from the ritual and her loss of her divinely granted power, so she only gave a weak moan in response. She wanted to beg her sister for death, but she knew that a swift, merciful death was not going to be hers. If she was lucky, she would be put in a cell to rot until she died of old age. The other possible punishments were too terrible to imagine.

“Payment?” The human asked.

“Of course, you’ll receive your payment.” Larkasha said, a bit of cheer in her voice.

“Payment.” The human said again, and Amari opened her eyes to look at him. She saw that he was pointing towards her.

“You want her as part of your payment?”

“Yes.” The human answered. “Take her. Deal done.”

“I don’t know…” Larkasha trailed off.

“You want punish. Serve me, enough punishment?”

“That’s a deliciously vile thought.” Larkasha said as she walked over to Amari and began to stroke her face. “What do you think, sister? Shall I send you away with this human? Will it be humiliating enough for you to serve him until the end of your days?”

Amari was too weak and tried to shake her head, but all she could do was look up at her. Larkasha laughed and grabbed her by the chin.

“Very well. I will give you to him. Perhaps you will learn your place under him.”

The two of them left the room and Amari was left alone. She struggled against her bonds, but with her strength had still not returned, she was able to do little more than make them rattle. All she could do was wait and try not to think about the hole in her soul. She tried not to think about how cold she was, still exposed and covered in her own urine. She tried to pray one last time to the Goddess that had left her, but she was unable to form any sort of prayer. She was shivering, alone, and utterly abandoned.

After some time, Amari had started to pass out, she heard the door open, and she saw the human at the edge of her vision. He walked over to her and loomed over her, his hands resting on either side of her head, and she looked up at him.

“You. Obey. Punishment if do not. Understand?” He said in his broken Undertongue.

Amari was still gagged but she nodded. She was too tired to resist anymore. She tired to convince herself that she would regain her strength in time and would be able to strike back at this awful human and perhaps her sister. However, she knew that the chances of her being able to do anything remotely powerful were far too low. Instead, all she wanted was to be clean and warm. Or even just warm. And to rest.

With her agreement, the human began to release her from the shackles. With weak fingers, she rubbed her wrists and ankles, trying to dull the pain. When she sat up on the altar, the human threw a simple robe made of rough cloth on her head and she pulled it down over her body. She felt faint relief at no longer being nude and started to stand up, only to be pushed back down by the human. He grabbed something from the table and Amari groaned as she saw it. It was a pillory made of metal, a large ring clearly for her neck connected by thick metal bars to two smaller rings for her wrists. She tried to resist but he quickly secured her neck and then wrists. When he finished, he hooked the pillory to a length of chain and pulled her close to him.

“Mine.” He told her in Undertongue, towering over her.

* * *

Amari was surprised at how short the journey ended up. After leaving the old temple, he led her out into the main cavern, putting a rough hood over her head enough to disguise who she was to a casual observer. From there, he got on a riding lizard and made her walk behind him as they left the cavern into one of tunnels. They took several different tunnels, all smaller and rarely used, until she was lost. She thought he would have joined one of the caravans heading to the surface, but he was going somewhere else. It took hours before he finally brought them to a stop, her sore feet and body were glad when she was finally allowed to sit down. He didn’t release her hands, instead holding a waterskin to her lips. She drank greedily from it, the lukewarm water filling her belly. After that, they travelled another few hours, until she started to stumble from the pain in her feet.

Finally, they reached the end of an old tunnel. He got off the lizard, keeping her leash tied to it and preventing her from sitting down, and walked to the end. He raised his hand and spoke guttural, rumbling language she did not recognize. The end of the tunnel was soon bathed in a red light, making her flinch at the sudden flash, and began leading the lizard, and her, into the swirling red light.

As she stepped through the light, she felt the sudden shift that meant they had travelled through a portal, but she hadn’t known there was one so close to the old temple. How had he known about it, she wondered? The portals had been built by dragons, eons ago, and most of them had been destroyed in the centuries since. The few that were still standing were well guarded and usually well known, and she didn’t understand how one less than a cycles’ ride from the old temple could have been left unknown and unguarded.

When she stepped out of the portal, she found herself in another tunnel, but she could feel the difference in the air. Unlike the subterranean tunnels and caves her people lived in, the air here was cool and fresh. If that wasn’t enough to tell her, the increasing level of light as he pulled her, and the lizard forwards let her know that she was on the surface.

Before long, they exited the tunnel and entered the surface world proper. All around them, trees and plants grew, and a soft breeze moved, making them sway. She looked up at the sky above her, seeing it dark but for faint points of light far in the distance. She was lost in the sights when the lizard lurched forward, and she was rudely yanked back to her situation.

Unlike the underground, the ground here was soft and cold under her feet. She was forced to look down to avoid the stray rocks, sticks, and other things. She tried to carefully pick her way around but continued to slip and stumble. After she fell one last time, the human picked her up and threw her over the back of the riding lizard, forcing her to stare at the ground. She tried to turn her head, but the bushes and branches kept slapping her face, so she begrudgingly let herself be carried by the beast and looked at the ground under them.

This gave her a chance to listen to the sounds all around her. She could still hear the sounds of the plants moving in the breeze but now she could make out the sounds of animals and breasts moving around as well. The repeating sounds of the lizard’s feet, as well as the human’s boots, moving over the ground began to lull her to a state of relaxation. She was too uncomfortable to sleep but she was also more tired than she had ever been before.

They arrived at a structure, but she couldn’t make out much detail from her position on the back of the lizard, only noticing the trees and plants thinning and the change in wind signaling the change. She heard stone moving and then they entered the building. She saw walls of glossy black stone lit up by lines of bright blue light, making her eyes water. Without warning, the human pulled her off of the lizard.

As she was spun around, she saw a female elf standing in front of her. The elf spoke something that Amari couldn’t understand and began to reach for her. Confronted with her people’s ancient adversary, she pulled back until the human grabbed the pillory and held her in place. The elf smiled wickedly and continued to speak, her hand brushing across Amari’s face. Amari began to spit in the elf’s face, but she knew what was about to happen and her soft caress turned into a slap. The human yanked her back and pulled her close to his helmeted face.

“Mine.” He growled in Undertongue, pointing at Amari. He then moved his finger to point at the elf. “Mine.”

Amari felt her eyes widen. Humans did not take elves as slaves. Elves were known to kill themselves, or die by any means, rather than become slaves. Her own people had tried many times to take their ‘cousins’ as slaves only to fail every time. She turned back to look at the elf, really look at her, once more. The elf was clad in loose, revealing robes in the same shade of red as the human’s armor. She saw that the elf was also covered in tattoos, something Amari knew was forbidden by their culture. She turned back to the human and arched her eyebrow. Clearly, he was more powerful than she had given him credit.

The human yanked on her leash, and she was forced to follow him. As she passed the elf, she saw that she was tending to the lizard. The human led her further into the building, leading her down dark hallways and through stone doors that opened as the approached. She tried to memorize the route they had taken but was hopelessly lost again.

He tied her leash to a ring mounted in a wall and she was forced to watch him as he took off his armor. She did have to admit that he was well built, for a human. After taking off his armor, he put on a simple red tunic and black breeches, followed by a pair of black leather boots. When he finished dressing, he took her to another room, this one clearly a laboratory. A series of tables were covered in beakers, vials, and parchment, as well as racks of books and all manner of things. She didn’t get to look too closely, as he forced her to her knees and sat down on a stool at one of the tables. He searched the table until he found what looked to her like an earring. He pulled her to him, and she tried to fight him, trying to break free from his grasp. He spoke a word and she was frozen in place. She winced as she felt the earring pierce her left lobe and then felt her blood drip onto the robe she wore.

“Good.” He said, his voice suddenly without the heavy accent. “A slave who cannot understand her master is of little use.”

“I am not your slave.” She ground out, still frozen in place.

“Yes, you are.” He said, his face now close to hers. “I received you as goods for services rendered.”

“What services, you human bastard?”

He looked like he was going to strike her but turned away from her, back to the table. “You can feel it, can’t you? That hole in your heart?”

“So what?” She said as she tried to turn away from him.

“I broke your connection to your Goddess,” He said without looking at her. “I made a hole in your soul. No god or goddess will take you, as you are. You will not be able to bind your soul to a divine being. At least, not for a long time.”

“Damn you.” Amari cursed, still unable to move. “When I am free, I will—“

“You will never be free.” He said, turning back to her, vial in his hand. “You are mine and I will make you into what I want you to be. You will serve me as I see fit.”

“I will never submit to you.” Amari spat.

“So you say now.” He grabbed her nose and held it until her mouth opened.

As her mouth opened, he forced the vial’s contents into her mouth. The taste was bitter, and she tried to spit it out, but he held it closed until she swallowed. The liquid warmed her mouth and then inside her. She rocked back and forth as she felt the heat building inside her. Soon, the heat worked its way lower, starting to collect between her legs.

He pulled her to her feet and walked her out of the room, but Amari was in a daze. Her loins burned with a heat she had never felt before, causing a warm wetness to leak down her inner thighs as she followed the human. Her mind was dulled, swirling with thoughts of pure lust. She realized that she was so desperate, she was hoping this human was going to take her.

She was not surprised when he led her to a small bedroom and walked her to the bed. He pushed her forwards and she fell to her knees, her torso on the bed. He tore the robe from her body and she moaned with desire. Some part of her told her that this was disgusting, that she should not be taken by a man, much less a human man, in such a manner. But the heat between her legs burned out all of the other thoughts in her mind.

She moaned again and moved her hips as he moved her legs apart. She tried to beg him to fuck her, but she could no longer form words, only making sounds of need and want. She heard him lower his breeches and panted with lust. She knew that she was being defiled but she craved it more than anything else at this moment.

When he entered her, she screamed in ecstasy. It had never felt like this before. She also realized that he was much larger than any of her own kind she had bedded in the past and were it not for the substantial lubrication she was producing, it would have been painful for him to enter her. As it was, he felt perfect inside her.

He didn’t make her wait as he began to pound her as hard as she could take it. Her mind was filled with pleasure, and she continued to moan and howl, little more than an animal, as he pushed her head into the bed. She bit the blanket, trying to hold back the screams, lest she make her throat raw. But as he continued to move in and out of her relentlessly, she gave up and screamed at the top of her lungs. She ground her hips against him whenever he would pause for a moment when he was buried deep inside her.

“What are you?” He growled in her ear, pulling her head up from the bed, continuing to fuck her.

“I. Am. Your. Slave.” She shouted between his thrusts.

He didn’t reply but instead turned her head towards the door. In the open doorway, she saw the elf woman from earlier, look at the two of them, smiling at them. It took her a moment to realize that the elf had a hand between her legs and was masturbating at the sight of her being fucked by their mutual master.

Her thoughts swirled until he brought down a hand on her rear, making her squeal. She orgasmed as he did it again, her body shaking. Her tongue was hanging limply out of her mouth and warm drool ran down her chin. She was beyond rational thought, focused only on the feeling of him inside her and the pleasure he was bringing her.

As she came again and again, she lost all thought completely, focused on the never-ending waves of pleasure cascading through her body as she was brutally fucked. Never in her life before this had she such pleasure, never had her body nor mind been given the chance to experience such primal bliss. Her head was forced back on the bed, his hand intertwined in her hair, and she grunted every time he thrust himself inside her.

Finally, he slammed into her one last time and she felt him release inside her. She screamed and bucked as she flew higher in her pleasure and felt her bladder release as she lost all control. Something inside her mind, deep inside, broke as he started to slowly pump his seed deep inside of her. She started to weep as she realized that she had been broken. Not only had she been broken, by a human no less, but he had broken her so easily. She cried until he pulled himself out of her. As she felt his cum slowly ooze out of her tender pussy, she wept as she realized that she wanted nothing more than to feel that again.

“Clean her up.” She heard him say to the elf. “She’s soiled herself twice now.”

“As you wish, my lord.” The elf said and Amari slid off the bed, tears still rolling down her face.

* * *

Amari woke up to the soft tones from the clock on her small nightstand. She gave the device a menacing look before reaching over to turn it off. She thought about remaining in bed but as she had learned the consequences of disobeying, she pulled back the blanket and sat up. She used the chamber pot and then got up. She splashed cold water on her face on her small vanity and looked at herself in the mirror. Her violet eyes looked back at her, and she grimaced. It had been three weeks since she had been brought here and she hated what she saw in herself when she looked in the mirror. Once, she had been a powerful priestess in the service of her Dark Goddess, living among her own kind in the Below Lands, until she had made a mistake. Now, she served a human, and his elven companion, as a slave. Denied her divine magic, she was little more than a servant, having to be taught how to cook and clean, as well as how to launder clothes.

She reached her small dresser and picked up a clean outfit. It was white, a color she despised but Kalgorath had said that he liked seeing her in it, enjoying the contrast of her coal black skin and the white on the fabric. She grimaced again as she thought about how she couldn’t disobey his orders.

She lay the outfit on her bed, grabbing the little black cap that Kalgorath had also bid her to wear, and took up position next to the door. After her last escape attempt, her room was locked with magic until either Kalgorath or Salarah, his elven whore, opened it. She was also commanded to sit in a particular way until told she get up.

She folded her legs under her, spreading them open so she was completely exposed, and placed her hands, palms up, on her thighs. She bowed her head as she had been told and waited. This was the worst part of her day, she reflected, having to do nothing but wait. It let her mind wander. And it always dwelled on her failures and frustrations. She had tried to escape four times but was unable to, the doors failing to open for her, and she got lost every time. The worst part was how Kalgorath had begun to punish her, she thought. Only the one time shortly after her arrival, he had not bedded her since, and it frustrated her beyond imagining. She hated how much she longed for him to bend her over again and fuck her to the point of incoherence. And yet he had not. He had barely even touched her since that day. Salarah, on the other hand, touched her far too much. The elven slut, she enjoyed brushing up against her or placing her hands on her whenever the chance arose. And Amari resisted admitting it to herself, but she found her body starting to respond to the touch of the other woman. It felt so wrong to her, to be in a position of submission to anyone, much less an elf, and yet she found that she didn’t care anymore. Those gentle touches were swiftly becoming the highlights of her monotonous days. She was starting crave more and more from her, to have even the most minor of pleasures visited upon her body.

Her thoughts were interrupted when her door unlocked and swung open. She didn’t look up, as she had been taught to do, and tried to keep quiet when she saw Salarah’s feet stop in front of her.

“Good morning.” The elven woman said in a cheery tone.

“Good morning.” Amari replied, unmoving, her gaze locked on the floor.

“Let’s see how you are today, shall we?” Salarah asked, getting down on her knees in front of the other woman.

Before Amari could answer, she felt the other woman’s hand slide up between her legs. She gasped and leaned forward, into the other woman. She wanted to stop her, to help her, to do anything, but she had not yet been given permission to move and couldn’t resist. As she felt the other woman’s fingers enter her, she groaned in need.

“Well, well,” Salarah whispered into her ear. “Looks like someone is needy this morning.”

Amari couldn’t answer right away, overwhelmed by the pleasure she was feeling. She gasped as she felt her clit being teased and moaned as she felt herself getting close to orgasm.

“I think that’s enough for today.” Salarah said as she drew back her hand.

Amari looked up at the other woman as she mewled with need. As she watched, Salarah took the fingers that had been inside her and licked them clean. She smiled and then moved forwards, pressing her lips to hers. Amari’s eyes went wide as Salarah’s tongue pushed past her lips and entered her mouth. It was beyond taboo to do something like this, but she no longer cared and moaned again.

Salarah broke off the kiss and stood up, patting Amari’s head like a child. Amari frowned, confused and angry. Salarah had teased before, but she had never been so bold. She was both afraid and curious about what had changed.

“Your outfit is acceptable.” Salarah said, picking it up from the bed. “But we need to bathe quickly, our lord has something special planned for you today.”

With that, Salarah left the room, Amari hurrying to catch up with her. Amari wanted to ask her what was planned but knew better than to ask. And she reasoned that she would find out before too much longer anyway. Still, she felt anxiety starting to build inside her as they made their way to the baths.

As they entered, Salarah stripped off her robe in front of Amari. The sight of the other woman’s nude body still made Amari uncomfortable, even though she had seen it many times over the past weeks. The tattoos that were normally covered by her clothes were now on display and they almost seemed to move when Amari looked at them from the corner of her eye.

They did bathe quickly, which made Amari more comfortable. After they had dried off Amari was still not allowed to dress. Salarah would not say why she was not allowed to dress, but she secretly hoped that she would be left nude so Kalgorath would perhaps take her again, as Salarah’s earlier touch of her deprived cunt had left her more aroused than before. As she followed Salarah, she felt her nipples harden at the thought of being with Kalgorath again.

When they entered the throne room, Amari felt her juices starting to run between her legs and silently cursed her body for betraying her. She lowered her eyes as she had been taught but she was still able to see Kalgorath sitting upon the throne, dressed in the same outfit as he always wore, when he wasn’t wearing his armor. Salarah bowed to him and then left the room. Amari made no move of her own.

“Approach.” Kalgorath said and she obeyed. “Kneel.”

She lowered herself on to a pillow that had been placed at the foot of the throne and kept her eyes down, looking at his boots. She realized that she had polished them the day before.

“Tell me,” Kalgorath said, in his commanding voice. “Are you enjoying your new life?”

“No, master.” She ground out, still looking down.

“And why is that?”

“Because I am not a slave.” She slapped her hand over her mouth, as she said something she had been thinking but not what she meant to say.

Kalgorath chuckled at her answer. “In this room, no lies may be spoken, as you see. You say you are not a slave, and yet, you kneel before me naked, unarmed, and have been serving me for two weeks. I bought you. If you are not my slave, then what are you?”

Amari thought before she answered. “I… I am a prisoner.”

“I suppose that is true. But there’s something I want you to be.”

“Yes, master?”

“Broken.” He said, leaning down to her.

She felt a shiver move down her spine. “Please, no. I have already been broken.” She whimpered.

“I want you totally broken so you may be reforged. I must shatter what you were, take you to the point of total destruction. You will be remade, made whole again. In my image.”

“Please, don’t.” She begged. “I’ll… I’ll do…”

“You’ll do anything?” He teased. “If you truly will, then say so.”

Amari tried to speak but no words would come. She realized that she wanted to tell him that she would do anything, but she knew in her heart that she would not. Not yet.

“You are not yet ready. You are close, yes.” He told her, stepping down and touching her face. “But you will be soon enough.”

With that, he triggered a spell he had cast, and she was unable to command her body. He gestured and she stood up. He moved her face up so she could look him in the eye, and she felt the wetness between her legs. She hated him and desired him at the same time and hated herself for her desire. She tried to speak, and he put a finger to her lips. From behind her, she heard the doors open and realized that Salarah had returned.

“Very good.” He said to Salarah, moving behind Amari.

He returned to face her and gestured with his hands, making her spread her legs wider. She whimpered as she thought about how exposed she was and tried to ignore the feeling of her wetness rolling down her leg. She heard something metal being moved behind her and Kalgorath bent down in front of her. She winced as she felt cold steel touch her sex, followed by the same cold feeling around her waist. She felt her sex covered by cold steel, leading up to a belt around her waist. As it locked into place, she realized exactly what had been done to her.

With a snap of his fingers, Kalgorath released her from the spell, and she stumbled forward, unbalanced by how she had been standing. She reached down touched the cold metal. It covered her sex completely and left a metal ring around her anus. The front had a grate on the outside, allowing her to relieve herself but she would be unable to touch herself.

“Please, master,” She begged Kalgorath, stepping towards him. “Please don’t do this to me, I don’t deserve this.”

Kalgorath smiled at her. “If you had come to me, begged for me to fuck you, you would not be here now. Instead, you played with yourself at night, didn’t you?”

Amari felt her face heat. “I… I… I’m sorry.” She lowered her head, ashamed of her weakness and desire. She wanted to strike him but feared what he would do to her if she did.

“I know you are.” He rubbed her shoulders. “But I want you broken, as I said. This will help. Now, you will serve Salarah as you would serve me. In place of me, for the time being.”

“What?” Amari asked, turning to look at the other woman.

“I will be gone for some time. I have some matters to attend to.” Kalgorath said, now moving to Salarah. “In the meantime, Salarah will be in charge of your training. If you please her, we shall see if you are ready for the next step.”

Salarah reached out and took Amari by the hand. Amari felt disgusted by her touch but could not stop her. Amari’s mind swirled with a mixture of emotions. She was angry and afraid. But she also wanted to be taken by Kalgorath again, even now. Under the steel, her sex throbbed with need, but she was no longer able to do anything about it.

As they stepped outside into the hallway, Salarah turned to her and kissed her passionately. Amari tried to push her away, but Salarah pushed her into the wall, pinning her arms. She held her in place while she continued to kiss her and now began to rub her hands on Amari’s breasts, pinching the still hard nipples.

“Be glad our lord has chosen this method to break you,” Salarah whispered into Amari’s ear. “Let me tell you how he broke me. Once, a very long time ago, I was a hero. I defeated a Hellion and…”

* * *

Three months had passed since Kalgorath had left and she had begun to serve Salarah in his stead. Amari had been forced to do every menial task Salarah could find and more. It had taken only a few days for Salarah to command her to pleasure her. At first, Amari had refused. It was forbidden in so many ways. Elves and their dark kin were forbidden to lay with one another by both sides. And, while not unheard of for two dark elven women to be with one another, it was frowned upon. To do both at the same time was once unthinkable to Amari. At first, Salarah had punished her with spankings and abuse, but they had proven ineffective. Physical punishment was easy for her to suffer.

When the beatings had not made Amari comply, Salarah had found a much more devious way to punish her. Tied down, unable to move and gagged, so she could not speak, Salarah would remove the belt. Then she would tease Amari, using her hands, mouth, and even some tools. She would bring Amari closer and closer to orgasm and then stop. While Amari thrashed and wailed around the gag. Again and again, Salarah would get to the edge of release and then stop. Depending on how severely she thought Amari needed to be punished, she could be tortured in this way for hours or one single time. Amari had stopped trying to resist and soon learned to please Salarah in all ways. She also found that she didn’t mind the sweetness of Salarah’s juices but refused to admit it to her.

She had been cleaning the kitchen when Salarah had collected her and taken her to the throne room. When Aamri entered the room and saw Kalgorath seated on the throne, still in his red armor, she felt weak. Just seeing him trigger a desire deep within her, one she hated and feared. As she walked closer, she tried to understand again why she wanted him so much. It was against everything she had learned at home. And here she was, dropping to her knees in front of him without a moment of hesitation.

“Salarah has told me that you have become more obedient since I left.” He said and she nodded. “I told you that your training had only begun. Are you ready to move on to the next step.”

“Yes, master.” She said breathlessly. “If you believe I am worthy.”

“I believe that she is.” Salarah said, standing next to her and stroking her hair.

“Good.” Kalgorath said, getting up from the throne and approaching them.

He placed an arm around Salarah and started to leave the throne room, with Amari falling in a few paces behind them. She kept her eyes down as she continued to walk, her heart beating loudly in her ears. She was excited, hopeful that she would finally be granted a release from the prison between her legs.

When they entered the room Salarah had used to torture her, Amari felt her heart beat even faster. Without a word, Salarah turned around and began to strip Amari’s clothes off of her. Amari did not react, allowing her to remove her servant’s outfit, but painfully left the belt still around her. Meanwhile, Kalgorath readied the shackles on the table. Amari was led to Kalgorath, who removed her chastity belt with a touch of his hand. Free of the metal, her cunt dripped freely, and Amari felt her face heat even more. As she was laid down on the table, Salarah collected a bit of her juices and tasted them, giving her a smile as she did so.

Once she was restrained, Kalgorath moved to one of the tables, while Salarah took up position at her head. Salarah began to kiss her, and she responded passionately, having not had any sort of true affection from her during their time together. Amari no longer cared about what was forbidden, all she cared about was pleasure. She could feel her juices rolling down her ass and on to the table, hoping that Kalgorath would she how much of a mess she had become.

When he turned around, he had a bowl in one hand and a small paint brush in the other. Amari was confused, thinking that she was finally going to be fucked again. Then she remembered what Salarah had told her about how she had been broken by her master and Amari let out a soft whine, looking back at Salarah.

“Don’t worry,” Kalgorah said, seeming to have read her mind. “I have something different planned for you.

Amari didn’t answer, biting her lip and closing her eyes. She felt Salarah’s lips on hers and welcomed the kiss again. She felt something cold and damp on her skin on her pubic mound, realizing it was the paint brush. She moaned into Salarah’s mouth as she felt the brush draw a design on her skin, with the occasional touch of Kalgorath’s armor against her leg. She knew that she was continuing to leak and hoped that he found her smell appealing.

When he finished, Salarah broke off the kiss and moved from her head down to between her legs. She felt the woman’s breath along the cool paint that had been left of her skin and flinched involuntarily.

“Show her.” Kalgorath said, handing Salarah a mirror.

Salarah positioned the mirror over Amari’s dripping cunt, and she looked at what was there. The pattern was similar to what Salarah wore on her own pubic mound but was different not only in design but color as well. Where Salarah’s mark was black, edged with red, the one she wore was pure white, making it visible on her black skin. There was also something about it that she couldn’t quite place, the difference in design, that stirred something inside her.

She was released from her bonds, her legs shaky and weak. Once she had recovered, she and Salarah removed Kalgorath’s armor, leaving him nude. Salarah removed her own robes and went to her knees in front of him, Amari following a moment later after Kalgorath motioned to her. Amari found her eyes drawn to his erect cock as he stood before them, placing a hand on each of their heads. He moved and positioned his cock directly in front of Amari’s face and she looked up at him.

“Show me your devotion.” He said.

“I’m sorry master.” Amari said, reaching out a hand to take his cock. “But I’ve never done this before. It was beneath me. Before.”

“Salarah.” He said, moving his both of his hands to her head. “Teach her.”

Salarah moved and was now behind Amari, leaning into her. She began to whisper instructions in her ear and Amari nodded. She took his cock in one hand, using the other to cup his balls, and started to work up and down his shaft. After her efforts were rewarded with some precum, she opened her mouth and let him enter it for the first time. As she moved her hand and head, she found that he tasted different from Salarah. It was a stronger flavor, definitely more masculine and more bitter.

Salarah continued to educate her on how to please her master and she did as well as she could, with Salarah encouraging her with gentle kisses on her neck. She knew her actions were sloppy, but she tried to make up for it with enthusiasm. But Salarah got her to slow down. As she began to improve her work, Salarah reached down and began to play with her nipples. As she pinched them, Amari choked and gagged, the pleasure she felt from the touch almost over whelming. She recovered quickly and resumed her mission. She worked both hands and her mouth, looking up at Kalgorath from time to time, as instructed. She found that she was enjoying the act of giving him pleasure, more than she ever thought she would.

As she felt his balls start to tighen, Salarah prepared her for what was about to happen. Amari had never tasted a man’s cum, and she was ready to do so now. Salarah whispered filthy words of encouragement as Kalgorath got closer to orgasm. The taste in her mouth grew stronger. And then his hands were on her head, holding her in place. She didn’t know what was happening until she felt the first of his seed on her tongue. The flavor was strong, and she swallowed without thinking. Salarah commanded her to hold the rest of it in and she obeyed without question, conditioned from their recent time together. She let him fill her mouth, teasing out every last drop.

As soon as she was finished, Salarah spun her around and kissed her. The two of them shared the taste of him, with Salarah taking as much as she could. Amari was lost in her bliss. She had not orgasmed, but she was more aroused that she had ever been before. Her juices dripped freely from her cunt and Salarah was collecting them with her hands. Salarah brought her hands to her mouth, licking up Amari’s juices. And then they were kissing again, now sharing her taste between them, along with that of their lord and master. Amari felt something inside of her give way. Some remnant of her former self, a part of her that was disgusted by the whole affair, simply fell apart and vanished in the storm of bliss and arousal that was her mind now.

When they had finished their embrace, and cleaning up Kalgorath, Amari knew that something had changed inside her soul. However, she was still too aroused to know exactly what was happening to her. She looked at Kalgorath and he smiled down at her, giving her head a comforting pat. His touch sent sparks all over her skin and his smile made her heart beat faster.

“Now,” he began, moving away from them. “It’s time to begin the next part of your training.”

“How much more?” Amari asked in a quiet voice, equal parts afraid and excited.

“Not much.” He said, turning back around, holding a phallic object one hand and vial of something clear in the other. “Bend over and present yourself.”

Amari obeyed without question, lowering her head to the ground and raising her ass as high as she could. She shook with excitement, hoping that she was about to be fucked by her master again. That did not seem to be the case, as she felt Salarah lean over her and spread her ass cheek as wide as she could. Before Amari could speak, she felt the phallus enter her asshole and let out a surprised yelp. It didn’t hurt, she was happy to find, but it felt like her asshole was growing too hot. She whimpered and whined as the phallus fully entered her, fighting the urge to play with her clit.

When the phallus was fully inside her, she felt Salarah holding her in place, and she shivered. She was not going to be fucked, she realized. Her fear was confirmed when she heard the belt being moved. She started to squirm, trying to get away, but Salarah held her firmly. She couldn’t move, she couldn’t resist. The thought of doing either one, much less fleeing didn’t enter her mind. Instead, she spoke.

“Please, Master!” She cried as she held herself in place. “I’ll be good! I’ll do anything you want! Salarah, please, help me!”

Neither one of them answered her pleas and she began to cry as she felt the belt lock into place.

Once free of Salarah grasp, she slumped to her side and continued to weep. She felt someone sit down beside her and start to stroke her hair. When she reached up to stop them, she was surprised to find that it was Kalgorath. She turned to look at him, resting her head on his leg.

“I promise you that it will all be worth it in the end.” He told her, still stroking her hair.

“What more do you want from me?” She whispered. “Am I not broken enough now?”

“No, not quite yet.” Kalgorath shook his head. “But you will be. I need you to be ready to be reforged.”

“What did you do to me?” She asked as Salarah left the room.

“Your crest will make you feel pleasure more easily. And to greater levels than you’ve ever felt before. In time, you will not feel pain, only pleasure.”

“But why must you deny me pleasure now? Have I not served Salarah well enough in your absence?”

“You have done better than I expected. I did not want to leave the two of you alone, I wanted to train you myself, but I had to collect something very important?”

“Important? Important for what?”

“A key ingredient in the paint I used to make your crest was very hard to find, much less acquire. I could have waited until you were ready before going to quest for it, but I thought it best to make sure the two of you would get along.”

“I understand.” Amari said, turning away from him.

“Not yet.” He told her, getting both of them to their feet. “But you soon will.”

* * *

Amari had lost track of time since she had been given her crest by her master. As she had been raised in a world without seasons, the passage of time was always difficult for her and her kind. As she was not allowed to leave her master’s abode, she had only heard of the seasons and outside when she overheard Salarah or her master talking about them.

She had tried to keep track of days but her ever increasing lust had made it hard for her. She spent most of her time with a mind clouded with arousal. Her only release was pleasuring her master or Salarah, sometimes at the same time. They would fuck in front of her, and she would work the phallus in her anus, working herself closer to an orgasm she would never reach. She had tried to orgasm many, many times but even when she wasn’t being watched, it would never come. She had hoped that as the phalluses were replaced and continued to grow in size, she would be able to somehow trick her body into cumming while she ground her belt against a railing. But every attempt had failed. Her only real release she had found was obeying orders. It brought her closer than she could have managed on her own when she was told to do something and the satisfaction of completing the task was bliss to her now.

The only differences between days were when Salarah or her master would leave for a trip or spend time locked away in research. It had been some time her master had gone on a trip and was to be returning soon. She was told by Salarah to meet him in the throne room when he finally returned, and she found herself excited. She sensed that something was about to happen, she did not know what exactly it was, only that her life was about to change yet again.

She entered the throne room, nude but for the chastity belt and lowered herself to her knees in front of him. Without knowing why, she bowed to him, lowering her arms in supplication.

“You bow before me?” Was the response he gave to her.

“Yes, my master.” She said, still bowed before him.

“Salarah believes that you have completed your training. What have you learned?”

Amari thought before she spoke. “I have learned how to serve. I have learned what it means to obey. I have learned the meaning of obedience.”

“Correct.” Her master said and she felt a wave of relief wash over her. “You have learned the lessons I wanted for you. But what are you now?”

“I… I have been broken, my master.” Amari found herself admitting. “I care nothing for power. I care nothing for glory. I dare not lead. I miss nothing from who I was before. I live to serve.”

“And so you shall.” Her master said as he got up from the throne. “Tell me, what would you do for me?”

“Anything you ask of me.” Amari responded without hesitation.

“Then it is time to reforge you.” He said, reaching down to stroke her bare back. “Are you ready to be remade?”

“Yes, my master, I am ready.” She shivered in anticipation as she spoke.

“Come.” He said as he began to leave the room.

She followed him, walking on hands and knees, her head bowed. She could feel her cunt throb with need, while she clenched her asshole around the phallus currently inside her. She wanted to jump up and run beside him, but she knew her place and acted as such, even if her walking on hands and knees was slower. She didn’t mind, and as he had not commanded her to walk, she knew that he wanted her to move like this.

They entered a room she had never been in before, the floor made up of rough stone and an altar set up on one wall. Salarah was there, standing next to a small, padded bench and holding a rag and bucket. As Amari approached, she sat back on her legs but was motioned to stand. Salarah reached down and released the chastity belt, letting it clatter to the floor. While Salarah cleaned her, Amari watched her master approach the altar. With a simple gesture, he lit a series of black candles, the flames glowing a bright red instead of the normal yellow she expected.

Salarah finished her work, removing the phallus from Amari and cleaning her anus. As she dropped the phallus into the bucket, the elf pulled her into an embrace and a passionate kiss, which Amari gladly returned. She could feel something in the room, a great pressure all around them, and moaned gently as Salarah broke off the kiss.

While Salarah went to exit the room, Amari was bent over bench by her master, her head pointed towards the altar. She dripped from her cunt, wondering how he would take her but daring not to guess or hope.

She gasped as her pushed his way into her ass, being the first man to ever enter her there. As he pushed all the way inside her, she orgasmed, shuddering and moaning. He didn’t give her time to recover, moving in and out slowly and forcefully. The orgasm never ended, simply rising and falling. With small part of her mind, she wondered why it did not hurt and why it felt so good. And then she remembered her training and her crest. She cooed happily as he reached over and pulled on her hair, making her stare at the altar. She didn’t look long, as the pleasure she felt made her close her eyes to slits.

When he struck her ass cheek for the first time, she gasped but it quickly turned to a moan of pleasure, her orgasm rising back up. As he started to pump in and out of her faster, randomly striking one or the other of her ass cheeks, she started to moan, gasp, and groan with the sensation. Every time he touched her, she felt nothing but pleasure. Even when he tugged on her hair to the point of making her neck pull back, she could only cry out wordlessly. Not in protest, but to beg for more.

Soon, she knew he was going to cum, having serviced him numerous times since gaining her crest. She tried to beg him to cum inside her, but she had lost all of her words, only able to make sounds like an animal, rutting in heat.

When he finally came inside her, she screamed herself hoarse and her body bucked and shook. As the first of his cum entered her, her orgasm climbed to new heights and exploded inside her mind, her very soul. She felt, not with her body but with her soul, the hole that had been made months, perhaps years, earlier. As she filled her anus with his seed, she felt that hole fill as well. Where once there had been devotion to her Dark Goddess, and then something worse than a void, there was now him. Him and he alone filled her.

As he lay spent on top of her, she started to weep. Not in pain or fear, but from joy. Now she understood. Now she knew what it felt like to be loved. She knew that the real lesson she had learned was what true devotion was. And how it felt to be truly rewarded for devotion.

After a few minutes, laying together covered in sweat, he moved off of her and then in front of her. For the first time, he kissed her. It was wonderful, beyond words. She looked at him, tears still falling and tried to speak, only to be silenced by another kiss. She didn’t need to say what she felt, he knew.

She was still unable to move when the doors opened and Salarah returned, bringing a fresh bucket. Amari was only able to turn her head to watch her new sister clear her lord and master. She cleaned him with warm water and a soft rag, and then used the same to clean Amari. She let out a disappointed sound was Salarah wiped away her master’s seed but knew it would do no good to leave a mess in her master’s temple.

When she was finally able to move, both her master and Salarah helped her to her feet. The three of them walked together, hand in hand, to another room that Amari had never seen before. She was surprised to find such a large library that had been kept secret from her.

As her master sat down on a chair, Amari sat on his lap, worried that her nude body would stain the soft leather. Salarah sat down next to them, holding a book in her hands.

“Are you ready to begin your education?” Her master whispered into her ear.

“Anything to serve you, my lord.” Amari replied breathlessly as she felt his cock stiffen between her legs.

“Good.” Salarah smiled, opening the book. “I’ve been waiting for this for some time.”

Kalgorah chuckled and touched Salarah’s hand. Amari looked at them and wondered why she didn’t feel any jealousy. She realized it was because if she did, she would not be doing any good to her master. He was to do what he pleased and hers was to do as she was told, that was her role now. And she admitted to herself finally, Salarah was not her rival. She was a servant just like her, each fulfilling a role their lord desired.

Amari looked at the pages opened before her, Kalgorath holding her in place with an arm around her waist. The script looked similar to what she had learned to read when she had first joined the temple of the Dark Goddess, but it was too different for her to make out what they meant. She ran her fingers along the letters, trying to understand what was written but shook her head and looked over at Salarah.

“I’m sorry, sister,” she said. “But I don’t know what this is.”

“It’s modern elvish.” Salarah said, covering Amari’s hand with her own.

“Modern.” Kalgorath snorted. “I don’t think five thousand years old to be modern.”

Amari and Salarah shared a look and then rolled their eyes.

“How very human of you, master.” Amari retorted.

“I was born human, so I do find it hard to change my ways.” He replied, rubbing his hand on her belly.

“I was afraid of this.” Salarah said, bringing the conversation back to the topic at hand. “While derived from the same Old Elvish, it’s clear that Underelvish and modern elvish have grown too far apart to be of much help.”

“Yes and no.” Amari said, stroking her earring. “While the written forms are clearly different, I know that the spoken versions are still very similar. But that does beg a question, why do you want me to learn to read elvish.”

“I want you to learn every language used by mortals.” Kalgorath whispered into her ear. “As my first disciple, I want you to put down my gospel and message, so others may learn how to serve me.”

Amari shivered as she listened to him speak, her eyes closing. She was his first Disciple, the first to accept him as the god he was. And to have the honor of putting down his message filled her heart with joy.

“I look forward to being able to complete this task, master.” Amari said as she opened her eyes. “I will do my best.”

“I know you will, my slave.” He said, tightening his grip around her waist. “I think you deserve a reward.”

Without being told, Salarah slipped under the table and put her head between Amari’s legs. She gasped as she felt her tongue on her very neglected clit. As she moaned louder, Kalgorath moved her and entered her anus again. In the time that had passed, it had tightened a bit, but he still slid into her easily. The discomfort of his penetration was changed to pleasure, and she moaned again.

Unlike the previous time, this was much more intimate and slower. With Salarah’s tongue and fingers on her clit and pussy, Kalgorath was unable to move as fast as he did before. He also let his hands explore Amari’s body, moving up and down her sides, before moving to her nipples, tugging of them in an alternating pattern. He used his mouth nibble on her sensitive ears, making her moan louder each time.

Soon, he had had enough of moving slowly, and picked up Amari, his cock still inside her. He put her on her hands and knees, with Salarah sliding herself under them, putting her head between Amari’s legs. While Kalgorath resumed fucking her, now ramming her as hard as he could, Salarah resumed her work on Amari’s slit. It didn’t take long for Amari to orgasm and squirt her juices all over Salarah’s face. Amari tried to return the favor she was receiving, licking at Salarah’s shaven cunt but it was irregular as she would lose herself to the pleasure.

Instead of cumming inside Amari again, he slid his cock out of her ass and Salarah greedily took it in her mouth. Amari collapsed to the side, panting as she came once more, before moving to lay down next to Salarah. While Salarah suckled on their master’s cock, Amari took the opportunity to explore the other woman’s body. With a gentle touch, she truly explored the other woman, caressing her breasts and thighs, before putting her hand between her legs and her lips to her nipples. While she had pleased her before many times, it had been from a place of obligation, of duty, and later of devotion. This was for her own enjoyment and nothing else.

Kalgorath grunted and began to fill Salarah’s mouth. When he finished, Amari moved to Salarah’s mouth and they kissed, sharing him between them. The it was dirty and forbidden but Amari no longer cared. She would do what pleased her master, pleased her new sister, and what pleased herself, in that order. As she swallowed her master’s seed and kissed Salarah once more, she accepted what she now was and was thrilled to find out what she would become.

* * *

Larkasha sat on what was once her mother’s throne and surveyed the guards she had commanded to hide in the eaves of the massive chamber. She scowled, thinking of how she hated to bring such a fruitful alliance to an end but smiled when she thought about seeing the Hell Knight twisting in agony before her.

True, he had disposed of her troublesome younger sister without asking for too much in return. And the trade between him and her clan had been quite profitable for both of them. However, she had started have doubts about the arrangement as he had started to improve his Undertongue and had begun to ask for things she did not like. She felt that he had fallen under the sway of her sister. Silently, she cursed herself for her shortsightedness, but she had to admit that she had been heady from her total victory. With the benefit of hindsight, she had realized that her sister was both devious and intelligent, and more charismatic than herself. Putting her in the hands of a human, ill-equipped and unprepared for how cunning her sister was, had simply been asking for her to end up manipulating the man. While she had not asked about her sister’s wellbeing, she should have known that she had survived and was perhaps now thriving under the heel of this strange human. She snorted when she realized that Amari was most likely using the one thing she had left to her, to use to sway this man, her body.

She shook her head to clear her thoughts and motioned to her slaves at the door. At her command, they opened the massive set of double doors. The Hell Knight strode into the chamber, with two smaller figures in robes following close behind him. As soon as the Hell Knight and his party had entered, the slaves pulled the doors shut behind them as they exited the room. If the Hell Knight suspected anything, he did not seem to show it.

“I believe I asked you to come alone.” Larkasha said as the trio approached her throne.

“Yes, you did.” The Hell Knight answered in barely accented Undertongue, stopping a respectful distance away. “However, my consorts insisted that they come along. They are unarmed so I would hope that wouldn’t be an issue for you.”

Larkasha looked at the robed figures and put her hand to her chin. As they had approached, she had noted that they were women, with their shorter stature and clear curves of breasts. One wore a red robe with black trim, while the other one wore a black robe with red trim. The hoods were pulled low, and their hands were tucked into the flowing sleeves, so she couldn’t make out much of them. However, she knew Hell Knight and how he operated, so she surmised that these were lowly slaves, here to assist him and be wowed by his displays of power. She smirked as she thought about how enjoyable it was going to be to have them watch him suffer at her hands.

“Very well.” She finally said, waving her hand dismissively. “I have asked you here to discuss the matter of pay in our most recent dealings. As you can tell, things have changed.”

“Indeed.” He replied drily. “I assume that you are now in charge of clan Spitepact?”

“You assume correctly. As for your payment, that was agreed to under my dear departed mother’s reign. As I am now in charge, I have decided that we cannot afford the amount agreed.”

“So, you’re double crossing me?” He asked and one of the hooded figures behind him flinched.

“I am indeed. And I assume you won’t take this laying down?”

“You assume correctly.” He growled, drawing himself up to his full height.

“Very well.” Larkasha said, and then waved her hand and activated the spell she had earlier prepared.

Beneath the trio was a circle painted in a substance that would not be visible to human eyes but showed clearly to those who spent their time underground. The circle flared to life and set up a shower of dull green sparks. The Hell Knight looked from side to side and then back at her.

“An anti-magic circle?” He said, his voice not giving away any anger or fear. “Impressive. I suppose now is when your minions that have been waiting now get their chance to step out and try to kill me?”

Larkasha didn’t answer him, instead snarling and moving her arm to signal her troops. As one, they stepped forwards, readying their crossbows and taking aim. With her arm raised, Larkasha began to drop it, to signal them that it was time to fire, but the figure in the black robe threw her hands out and barked a word in a harsh language that made all of their ears ring. Larkasha saw the woman’s pale skin and obvious tattoos.

While her troops tried to recover, Larkasha jumped from the throne and charged forward, drawing her own weapon, a whip. But the figure in the black robe was faster, moving her hands and chanting. Before anyone could react, the circle flared again and sent out a shower of golden sparks that blinded Larkasha and her troops.

Larkasha reversed and stumbled backwards. As she moved away, she heard her men shriek and yell, and then heard the telltale sound of blade breaking bone. She tried to cast a spell to make her invisible but the aftereffect in her eyes made her fumble her movements and the spell was lost. Still half blind, she tried to get to the throne and hide behind it.

As she turned around, she watched in horror as the Hell Knight swung his sword, cleaving her men in two pieces. As she watched, he had finished slaying one half of her troops. Meanwhile, the two cloaked figures had struck at the other half. The one in black robes, an elf Larkasha realized from the way she spoke, was weaving quick spells that sent out blasts of raw magical power that hit with the power of a crossbow bolt. She did not see the one in the red robe until one of her men suddenly screamed and was pulled forward. She realized that the other woman was using a chain as a weapon. She also realized that the woman was Amari, her twice-damned sister.

She started to stand, only to hear a popping sound behind her, signaling that someone had used a short-range teleportation spell. Larkasha swung her whip in a blind strike but missed. As she turned to run, she saw that it was Amari that had appeared behind her. And her chain was already in the air.

She tried to duck but the chain followed her perfectly and looped around her neck. Amari yanked on the chain as it stopped and Larkasha was pulled to her knees. She put her hands on the chain, trying to pull it from Amari’s grasp, but the touch of it burned her hands and she screamed.

Amari began to pull on the chain, dragging Larkasha out from behind the throne and towards the Hell Knight and the other figure. Larkasha tried to resist but Aamri would yank on the chain and make her lose her balance. Forced to walk on hands and knees, tears streaming down her face from the light and the chain choking her, Larkasha fell down in front of the Hell Knight.

“You’ll never get away with this” Larkasha wheezed, trying to loosen the chain around her neck.

“What should we do with her, master?” Amari asked, standing next to the Hell Knight and holding the chain taut.

“I’m not sure.” The Hell Knight said, looking down at Larkasha. “I believe your sister mentioned that she wanted a pet.”

Larkasha was confused until the last member of the trio stepped forward, idly cleaning blood off of her hands. The female elf stepped forward and grabbed Larkasha’s head, turning it from side to side. She tried to resist her, but she found herself too weak to do much more than scowl.

The elf let her go and spoke to the Hell Knight in a language Larkasha didn’t understand. Amari laughed and the chain shook, making Larkasha wince quietly.

“She says we already have one dark elf slut; we don’t need another.” Amari translated.

“It’s good to see that you’ve come up in the world.” Larkasha retorted weakly.

“I’ve changed quite a bit since you sold me off. Would you like to see?” Amari said as she handed the chain to the elf to hold.

Before Larkasha could answer, Amari undid her crimson robe, letting it fall to the ground. Larkasha gasped as she saw Amari’s nude body. She saw that there were several piercings in her ears, eyebrows, and even one in her nose. From there, she saw that there were a set of silver rings in her nipples and straight barbell piecing in her bellybutton. Larkasha wanted to look away but found her eyes drifting lower. She saw that her sister was completely hairless between her legs, in violation of their traditions, and then saw another silver ring through the clitoral hood. Larkasha looked back up and her once sister’s face and the smile she wore made Larkashs’a blood run cold.

“You see what he does to someone he likes?” Amari leaned close and whispered into her ear. “Imagine what he’ll do to someone who just tried to stab him in the back.”

Before Larkasha could reply, the Hell Knight took the chain from the elf and dragged her back towards the throne. He jerked the chain and came loose from her neck. While she rubbed her sore neck, the Hell Knight passed the chain back to Amari. She shook and spun the chain and then brought it towards her body. The chain wrapped itself around her shoulders, making an X as it looped between her breasts and then lay still. Amari turned away to collect her robe.

“I have decided your fate.” The Hell Knight proclaimed. “I am going to do something far worse than take you in. I’m going to do… Nothing.”

Larkasha let out a confused bark of laugher, her voice still raw. “Are you mad? I will strike against you as soon as I can.”

“Feel free to waste your resources.” The Hell Knight told her as the elf began to draw her own magic circle around them. “You are new to the throne of your clan. How many of your enemies will start to move against you? How many will see opportunity in your weakness, while you build your strength? And how many do you think will be interested in the trade of surface world goods I provide? Something that was once the providence of your mother and your clan. Tell me, are you really willing to risk everything for a pointless and suicidal act of revenge? I doubt it.”

Larkasha said nothing as the Hell Knight made his speech. Instead, she crawled up to the throne and sat down. She scowled at the trio as the elf finished her circle. She thought of using one of the magical items in the throne but worried about how many resources had already been wasted this day.

“Don’t worry, Larkasha.” Amari said as the elf began to chant. “If you lose that throne you’ve coveted for so long, I’m sure my master will take you in. I wouldn’t mind having a pet.”

With that final word, they vanished in a shadow darker than dark, leaving Larkasha alone with her thoughts. When her servants arrived a short time later, she was still sitting on the throne, brooding. She did not speak, instead silently cursing her sister, the elven whore, and the Hell Knight. As the bodies of her soldiers were taken away and the cleaning began, she swore that she would have her revenge on the Hell Knight, if it was the last thing she would ever do in her life. Such was the way of her people, she reminded herself.

THE END