The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Friends and Instant Slaves

MC, MF, FF, MD, DS, IN

Sylvia Garrett just met her son’s new friend. He’s VERY charismatic. She isn’t the first woman to think so.

“Mom? Hey mom, where are you?”

“In the kitchen, hon.”

“This way dude. I have to introduce you to my mom before we can go upstairs.”

Joseph Garrett, or Joe to everyone that knows him, except for his grandmother that is, is Sylvia’s son and only child. He’s eighteen years old, stands a thin, five feet, nine inches tall, has short blonde hair, green eyes and a modest tan.

Also eighteen, John Logan, stands a slightly more muscular, five feet, ten inches tall. He has long, dark blonde hair he keeps in a ponytail and hazel eyes. He has a paler complexion than Joe. He and his mom moved into the neighborhood roughly ten days ago after his high school graduation. His mom’s company promoted her and after waiting until John’s high school graduation ceremony, they moved them so she could take over the company’s new offices here. Joe and John met when Joe came over to say hello while they were moving in. Joe actually spent the rest of the day helping them move in. When he refused to take the money that John’s mom, Linda, offered for his much appreciated help, he did agree to come over for a pizza lunch the next day.

John followed Joe as they walked through the open foyer and into the kitchen. John saw the door to, what he assumed was Joe’s mom’s office and the stairs to the second floor on his right and the large, formal living room on his left as they proceeded into the kitchen ahead of them and the large living room that opened out to their right. He was surprised by but liked the size of the large fireplace built into the far wall. He could also see most of the large back yard, including the pool, through the window over the kitchen sink and the sliding glass doors to the left as you faced the fireplace.

When John came face to face with Joe’s mom, he smiled when he immediately recognized the look in her eyes and the expression on her face. The same expression he’s seen on literally dozens of girls, their friends, sisters, cousins, moms and even a few aunts, his female teachers and every other teen girl and adult woman he’s met over the last two years, including both of his older sisters, who were now his loving, devoted and absolutely obedient sex slaves. He knew that, just like all of those women, this one was his too.

He laughed to himself as he thought about the fact that he still hadn’t decided what to call it, much less figured out HOW it worked or, more importantly, WHY he was given this... gift.

So far, his own mother was the ONLY woman he knew that seemed to be completely immune to his gift. Although, she does agree with most of his... suggestions most of the time. For example, after John and his mom last “talked” about it, she no longer saw anything wrong with his sisters being his obedient sex slaves. She now sees nothing unusual about them walking around the house wearing only sexy lace panties and black, leather collars around their necks all the time. And his sisters calling him master is now as normal to her as her calling her kids by name or them calling her mom. And seeing his sisters sitting on the floor at his feet or crawling on their hands and knees following him through the house all of the time makes perfect sense to her after their conversation. Although, she does insist that they ALL eat their meals together sitting in their CHAIRS at the table AND that Kelly and Marie are dressed for those meals. He laughed at how their mom accepts tee shirts, panties and collars as them being dressed. In fact, after their last conversation, she actually smiles at how they both rush to serve him and eagerly obey his every command. And most telling of all, after that last conversation, she no longer gives him that... “look” of hers when he sometimes makes one or both of them suck his dick when they’re watching T. V. as a family.

In fact, the more John thought about that last, long conversation with his mom, the more he began to realize that even she had become much more agreeable lately. Maybe he should have another “conversation” with her when he gets home. He needs to find out once and for all just... how agreeable she’s become.

Taking a deep breath, John quickly refocused his attention on the sexy woman standing right in front of him.

‘Well now, you’re very pretty and... oh yeah, look at those big tits! I’m going to enjoy you very much. You should certainly make another very satisfying slave. I might even make you one of my pets.’

Just as John was distracted by his thoughts, Sylvia Garrett, known to her family as “Syl” was trying to get herself back under control as well. Surprised, if not completely stunned, by the thoughts that were suddenly running through her mind the moment she looked into the eyes of the teenage boy she hasn’t eve met yet. Standing there, her knees nearly buckled. If she hadn’t grabbed the back of the chair next to the kitchen table, she almost certainly would’ve fallen to her knees. She also quickly realized that if her son wasn’t standing right next to her, she would be on her knees looking up at him right now! She couldn’t explain it, but she... knew with a bizarre, cold certainty that she would do anything this unknown boy, no... this is no mere boy standing in her kitchen. This is a handsome, confident and powerful young man! And she knew that she would do anything he told her to do! She knew she would happily obey his every command without question or hesitation from now on. It was the strangest feeling she has ever experienced.

Totally missing both his mom’s and John’s expressions and having NO idea what either of them were thinking at the moment, Joe introduced them.

“Mom, this is John, John Logan. The new guy I told you about? He and his mom moved into that big, grey brick house on the corner that you’ve always liked so much a little over a week ago. John, this is my mom, Sylvia Garrett.”

John’s hungry, predatory smile also went unnoticed by Joe as he shook Sylvia’s hand and said hello.

“Hello Ms. Garrett, it’s a pleasure to meet you. I’m John. How do you do?”

Before she even took his hand Sylvia Garrett was... lost. It was crazy. Hell, it was... insane, but it was as if she could literally feel his strength and confidence. She felt the sheer power of his undeniable dominance. Even more confusing and absolutely out of character for her, she instantly felt totally and irresistibly submissive and utterly subservient to him. It was a damned confusing feeling because her parents had made a very deliberate effort to raise her and her older sister, Michelle, to be strong, intelligent, self-asserted, self-confident and very independent women all of their lives! She has lived her entire life that way. Simply put, she has never taken any shit from anybody! But even with that upbringing, having lived that way ALL of her life and standing here in the kitchen of her own home, after being in his presence for less than a minute, none of that meant anything anymore!

She could feel her strength, her resistance, her independence, her “famous” stubborn streak AND her free will simply evaporate as she stood in his presence. It was almost as if she could feel herself becoming a... slave? His slave? Merely being in his presence and staring into his eyes, she realized how very wet, how undeniably aroused she was. Already enslaved and owned by this powerful young man, she responds as properly and correctly as she can in front of her son.

“Hello.., SIR. Please, call me Syl. How may I ser... uhh, wh-what can I... do for you?”

Joe is stunned as he listens to his mother. He can’t believe what he’s hearing! She raised him to be just as strong, self-confident and independent as she is and she did it with the same zeal her parents had had raising her and her sister. Suddenly, the strong, confident and VERY independent mother he’s known his entire life looked and sounded weak, even..., submissive. What the hell?!

“M-mom? What the... fuck!?!”

“HEY!! Watch your language, young man! Since when do you talk like that?”

“Sorry, mom. But, what the hell?! Y-you just called him... sir?! You asked him to call you Syl? You’ve known Bobby and Jason for over twelve years. Nearly my entire life! They’re my BEST friends. They’ve been in this house a thousand times and they both STILL call you Ms. Garrett! You met John what.., twenty seconds ago and you’re calling him sir AND you just asked him to call you Syl? You don’t let anyone outside of the family call you Syl. This isn’t... you?“

“Dude, relax. She’s just being polite. That’s all it is, right Ms. Garrett? So, hey, we playing video games or what?”

Still confused, Joe looks at his mom for another long moment then turns and heads for the stairs.

“Uh, y-yeah, right. C’mon, man. My room’s up-upstairs.”

As Joe turns and heads for the stairs and his bedroom, John takes another moment to lock eyes with Sylvia. When she smiles and bows her head to him, he smiles a knowing smile of his own. They both know he owns her and they both know he’ll be coming back downstairs soon. And they both know what will happen then.

* * *

Michelle Garrett is forty one years old and stands five feet, six inches tall. She has brown hair that runs a little past her shoulders, blue eyes, 34D breasts and, living in Miami for the last eleven years or so, her all-over tan is as deep and dark as it is natural. She leaned back in her comfortable, high-backed, well-padded, black, leather office chair behind her desk and looked out of the row of windows to her left that formed one wall of her office and saw the very sunny and even more inviting Miami coastline from her current highly placed vantage point. She has always loved the view out of her eighty third story office, but today it was nothing less than stunning. She was taking a minute to enjoy both the exquisite view of the beach below her and the ocean that went as far as the eye could see under the bluest sky with the biggest, whitest and... puffiest clouds she has ever seen. She was also enjoying the unusually quiet office. It was just after one o’clock on a Thursday afternoon but everyone else was already lloonngg gone. She, and they, were celebrating one of the biggest deals their office had EVER closed and, like every one of them, she was trying to wrap her head around the biggest bonus check she’s ever seen, much less received in her entire career. She took a moment to just hold the physical, paper check in her shaky hands. She read the numbers. Again. She counted them. Again. They were still there. All six of them!

She kicked her low heels off, put her sheer, black hose-clad legs up on her heavy, wood-frame, glass top desk and looked through the second glass wall on her right that “separated” her office as senior department supervisor from the larger, main office floor to make certain she really was alone. She took a deep breath and literally screamed as loud as she could!

“FFFUUUCCKK!!! OH... MY... GOD!! S-seven hundred and ninety three thousand dollars?! Seven hundred and ninety three thousand... fucking dollars!! I can’t believe it! Jesus Christ, Mary and Joseph! Wh-what the... HELL am I going to do with damn near a... million dollars? Fuck, I NEVER imagined I’d ever see a bonus chek this big!!“

She looks over at the too small, years old picture of her and her younger sister, Sylvia, she keeps on the left front corner of her desk and just smiles.

“Yeah, yeah, I hear you, sis. I don’t know either, but I’m going to have one hell of a time figuring it out!”

Michelle looks at the picture and smiles as she grabs her cell phone and calls her little sister. She takes a deep breath as she continues to look at the check in her other hand.

“Hey Syl. Yeah, I know, I know. Sorry I haven’t called for a while. You wouldn’t believe how crazy the last few months have been! How are you doing, sis? Me? Oh, I’m doing all right, I... guess. You got a minute? Great! You won’t believe what I’m holding.”

* * *

Joe was so deep into his game that he hardly paid any attention when John told him he was going downstairs. He didn’t care that John was going to get another coke. Standing behind the unbelievably clueless teenager he’s known for all of ten days, John laughed as he spoke openly before he walked out of Joe’s bedroom. He licked his lips as he thought about Joe’s sexy mom downstairs. A woman that, according to Joe, has been a “single again” divorcee’ for over five years. That is something else the boys have in common. They are both the only child of a single mom. John laughed to himself as he spoke to the back of Joe’s clueless, headphone-covered head.

“Just so you know, I’m going downstairs to fuck your mom and claim her as my newest sex slave. I’m going to make her show me her naked body. Then I’m going to put her on her knees and make her suck my dick till I cum in her mouth. After she swallows it all like a good, little girl, I’m going to stand her up, bend her over your kitchen table, fuck her raw and make her my eager, little fuck toy. Sound good to you, dude?”

Just to prove his point to himself, John smiled as he grabbed Joe by the shoulder again to get his attention. When Joe turned to look at him with a look of more than mild irritation, John hand signed that he was going downstairs to get another drink. Joe just huffed at being interrupted, pulled his shoulder away from John and turned back to his game as John left the room. His attention was focused on something much more important than another damn coke.

‘Yeah, kicked your ass! Who’s the boss now, Bitch?! That new sword and armor pack is mine!’

Standing several feet behind Sylvia, John quietly watched her as she stood at the kitchen sink, rinsed out the dog’s water bowl, refilled it and gave it to the waiting black and white Mini Schnauzer.

‘Wild guess, that must be Pirate.’

John took a long minute to just watch and appraise his soon-to-be newest sex slave. His smile turned to silent laughter as his thoughts changed target from the oblivious son upstairs to the very sexy mother standing only a few feet away from him.

‘Mmmm. Hot M.I.L.F? I’d say so. Of, course, for me, she isn’t a Mother I’d LIKE to Fuck. For me, she’s a mother I’m GOING TO fuck!!’

According to Joe, his mom is thirty nine years old. Getting a better look at her now, John could see for himself that she stood about five feet, five inches tall, had long, dark blonde hair similar to his that stopped just short of her very fine ass. She has green eyes, a healthy tan and, considering the multiple and satisfying sexual experiences he has had over the last two years, he was almost certain that her breasts were a healthy 34C or better.

Thinking about some of those experiences reminded him that he still didn’t know how his gift worked, where it came from or what he would do if it ever stopped working. But, however long it worked, he was absolutely fucking grateful for it and definitely planned to continue to enjoy it. After figuring out that he possessed the rather bizarre but very real ability to turn any pretty girl or sexy, adult woman he saw and wanted into his instant sex slave, he quickly took advantage of it to have all the sex he could handle with every good looking woman he met. Of course, after getting his ass kicked a couple of times when some hot girl’s very large boyfriend got pissed off when his girlfriend suddenly threw herself at some random teenage kid sitting across form them in a coffee shop, a bookstore, a mall food court or wherever else it happened, he also learned quickly and rather painfully that he HAD to learn how to control his ability AND himself. He learned to be much more careful and subtle about how and when he used his gift to have a little fun with some pretty teenage girl or adult woman he saw.

While he still wasn’t certain, he had pretty much accepted that his gift was not only the source of all of those excruciating headaches he suffered through almost every night that started roughly when he was fifteen and tormented him until well after he turned sixteen, but it was also the reward for getting through the worst year of his life. God, that was a seriously weird, painful and scary year! Even after running every medical exam, test and x-ray they could think of on him, his brain, his blood and every other fluid in his body, none of the dozen and a half or so doctors and specialists his mom took him too had any clue what had was causing the headaches, but they were as relieved as he and his mother were when they just as suddenly stopped. They still can’t explain them. John laughed to himself again when he thought about the fact that the one and only doctor that seemed to still want to actually solve the mystery of John’s unusual and very rare “headache year” was Dr. Lilian Dresher. John absolutely loves that bright and damned sexy smile she has on her face every time he walks into her office and watches her drop to her knees during his monthly “check-ups.” Of course, he loves bending her over her desk every time he fucks her, too.

He takes a deep, silent breath when he remembers the day Lilian’s nineteen year old daughter, Lori Ann Dresher, was in her office when he walked in. He can feel himself getting hard as he pictures the look on Lori’s face when she smiled and stood up to meet him when her mother introduced them. He has to adjust the front of his jeans when he remembers how fucking hot it was to watch Lori stand there quietly as her own mother slowly stripped her nude, happily pushed her to her knees and, after stripping herself nude, stood over her daughter with her hands on Lori’s shoulders and begged her master to claim her daughter as his newest sex slave.

John smiled a knowing, hungry grin as he walked up to stand over the beautiful, hot girl he already owned. Smiling up at him, Lori begged him to allow his eager, new slave to satisfy her master. Smiling down at her, he took her by the back of her head with his right hand. As she unzipped his jeans and pulled them and his underwear down to pool around his ankles, grabbed his hips, took his semi-rigid length in her mouth and started to lovingly suck his dick, he eagerly took her naked mother by the back of her head with his left hand, pulled her to him and kissed her. Taking another deep breath as he stood behind Sylvia, he thought about the very satisfying TWO hour “check-up” he had that day. Of course, explaining to his mother who was waiting for him in the waiting room why this check-up took so much longer took a little imagination, but, together, he and Dr. Dresher managed it.

And as he stood there very fondly remembering the first of several VERY satisfying threesomes he has had with Dr. Dresher and her daughter, he even more fondly remembers the single happiest day of his life. The day his gift first “activated,” seemingly on its own. He was at his best friend’s house like he was at Joe’s house now. But then, unlike now, he had known Chris for years. Chris had literally just stepped out to drive to the store that was only six blocks down the street to grab a couple of frozen pizzas and a couple of two liter cokes for dinner for the two of them. While Chris was gone, his mom had come home much earlier from work than she or they had expected her too. When John stood up to say hello to his best friend’s mom and give her a hug like he had done a thousand times before. He and Marla looked at each other for all of a few seconds and they both knew that their relationship had just changed drastically and permanently. Marla Pascal smiled at him as she dropped her car keys and purse, walked up to him, wrapped her arms around his neck, looked into his eyes and gave him a very mature, very... adult kiss, tongue and all. Before his utterly inexperienced mind could make any sense of what was happening, she broke the kiss, stepped back, slid her black suit jacket off, then pulled her dark green, cotton blouse and maroon, lace bra up to expose her huge 36DD tits to his view. And as if that wasn’t shocking enough, she then grabbed his hands, took them in her hands and started massaging her own huge, firm tits with his hands. He couldn’t believe that Marla Pascal, his best friend’s mom, was about to be his very sudden “first time.” He already thought she was the hottest, sexiest and most beautiful woman he had ever met or known in his life. She definitely had the hottest body he’d ever seen. The frequent, nightly, sheet-staining fantasies of her he had had for the last couple of years were proof of that.

Hoping he was right, he still couldn’t believe what was happening to him. He stood there almost frozen in place as the very beautiful, damned sexy five foot, seven inch, brown eyed, dark haired adult that was ALL woman looked up at him with her innocent, doe eyes and an expression on her face that was so submissive, so eager that he almost exploded in his jeans right then and there. Then she looked right into his eyes and said something he would NEVER forget. And never has.

“Do I please you, Master? Please claim me. Take me, fuck me and make me yours forever, Master! I am your slave!”

He just couldn’t believe what was happening to him! They both smiled as he regretfully pulled his hands off of her huge, warm breasts, took her by the face and kissed her again. With her patient, almost loving guidance, he quickly improved as they kissed a few more times. After a few more enjoyable minutes kissing this soft, gorgeous woman, he broke the kiss and smiled at her as he hesitantly slid his hands to her shoulders. As she continued to smile at him, he barely put any pressure on her shoulders as she eagerly fell to her knees to kneel before him. She looked up at him as she gently unzipped his jeans and pulled him free. She stared into his eyes and smiled as she kissed then flicked the tip of his dick with her tongue before sliding it into her mouth. Honestly not knowing what else to do with them, he rested his hands awkwardly on her shoulders while she sucked his dick. As he watched her head bob up and down, he almost screamed when he quickly came in her mouth. Panicked at what he had just done and not knowing what to do or how she would react, he could feel the relief wash over him as she looked up at him with an even bigger smile on her face and happily swallowed it all then continued to suck his dick with what is still the single, sexiest smile he has ever seen still on her beautiful face.

A few minutes later, he had her bent over her kitchen table, her knee-length, dark blue, silk skirt hiked up around her waist and her bright blue, lace panties down around her high-heeled ankles. He was very eagerly fucking her while she was just as happily coaching him and cheering him on. He may have been a virgin, but he knew what was about to happen. Even though he knew with utter certainty that she was now his for the taking ANY time he wanted her, he still had to force himself to pull out of her hot, slick and damned satisfying pussy and cum into the towel she had brought him. She had to bite down on the palm of her hand to keep from screaming as she orgasmed only seconds after he did. They managed to recover from a very mutually satisfying first fuck and put themselves back together literally only moments before Chris walked through the door.

“Oh hey, mom. What are you doing home? I thought you said you wouldn’t be home till late tonight? I bought the pizzas and cokes you said we could get. That’s all right, right?”

“Yes, of course, dear. And I’m sorry. I should’ve called and let you know I was on my way home. Everything went MUCH smoother and faster than we thought it would, so...”

Unnoticed by her son as she continued to talk to him, she smiled as she looked over at John.

“...I got off much sooner than I expected to today.”

Holding her hand behind her back and flicking her wrist to get his attention as she spoke to her son, Marla offered John her panties. Once he took them, Marla walked over and gave her son a hug and a kiss on the cheek. John just laughed as he quickly put his best friend’s mom’s panties in the front pocket of his jeans. Smiling at each other while Chris put the pizzas in the freezer and the drinks in the fridge, he knew that that wouldn’t be the last time he fucked her and it wouldn’t be the last pair of panties he would get. And he knew they wouldn’t be Marla’s, either. He already had hers.

Coming back to the now, John finally walked up to Sylvia as she stood over the kitchen sink looking into her back yard. Without a word, he reached around and cupped and squeezed her tits. He was happy to find them as firm as they were big. The strong, assertive and very independent Sylvia Garrett just stood there silently while a teenage boy she had met less than an hour ago stood in her kitchen and brazenly felt her up and played with her breasts.

“Ssshh. Don’t speak or move. Just listen. You will serve and obey me without question. Do you understand?”

She responds without hesitation.

“Yes, I understand.”

“When we are alone, you will address me only as Master, do you understand me, slave?”

Sylvia takes a deep breath and holds it for all of a quick second. As she exhales, she feels her total surrender and utter submission to her Master.

“Yes, Master! I understand. I will serve and obey you without question!”

John takes her by the shoulders and turns her around to face him. He smiles at her as he takes her by the face and kisses her. After breaking the kiss, he steps back and looks at her.

“Unbutton your shirt, slave. Show me your tits.”

“Yes, Master!”

Sylvia quickly and willingly obeys his command. Knowing her son is directly above them in his bedroom and could come running down the stairs any moment, she doesn’t hesitate as she unbuttons her shirt, pulls her bra cups aside and shows her master her large, bare breasts.

“Very nice, slave.”

John reaches out and takes her breasts in his hands again. Looking into her eyes, he smiles as he begins to skillfully massage her tits. As her body instantly responds to his touch, he laughs as he takes each nipple in his fingers and pinches and twists just firmly enough to hurt without actually causing her any real pain. As her nipples harden in response, he bends down and kisses her breasts. He deliberately avoids the aroused and sensitive nipples as he moves from one large, delicious breast to the other and back, continuing to kiss and massage them as he does. After a few minutes, he finally takes her rock hard nipples in his mouth and sucks each one in turn. Relief and arousal surging through Sylvia’s body, she takes his head in her hands. She runs her fingers through his hair as he continues his attention to her tits. Her soft moans and the T. V. are the only sounds heard in the house. Standing up straight, he pulls back and maneuvers her so that he is standing with his back to the sink and she is facing him with her back now to the foyer and the stairs. With no resistance from her at all, he pushes her to her knees to kneel before him. Knowing exactly what he’s expecting her to do and knowing she’s going to do it, Sylvia unzips his jeans, pulls them and his underwear down until she can pull his hardening manhood out and takes it in her hands. She slowly slides one hand up and down his shaft as she places her other hand at the base to shield her face from his pubic hair. Already fully erect from his earlier thoughts, his obedient new slave slides him into her mouth. One hand on the sink behind him, he holds the top of her head with the other as his new slave satisfies him.

Sylvia can only laugh at herself as she so submissively and obediently kneels before her Master. While she has always truly enjoyed pleasing and satisfying the man she wanted to be with and will happily suck him off, in her opinion, being literally pushed to her knees to kneel before him like this to do it is the second most demeaning and insulting thing a man can do to a woman! Especially to the woman he supposedly loves and cares about more than any other.

Obviously, her master will never know this, but she has NEVER simply dropped to her knees to service ANY man in her life!! Not the one boyfriend she had in high school, and not the two guys she dated in college. That includes the only man she ever married! She has only blown two men in her life, including her ex-husband. She has only shown her naked body to and had sex with two men in her entire life, again including her ex-husband. Her only high school boyfriend never got past seeing her in her underwear, kissing her and feeling her up. Hell, he only got his hand between her legs once. No wonder he broke up with her!

When she is sexually satisfying a man, the ONLY thing she hates more than being directly and literally on her knees before him like she is right now, rather than, for example, sitting in a chair while he stands there, or she squats while she blows him, or the way she personally prefers to do it, when they are both on the couch and she leans over and sucks his dick, is having a man put his hand on the top of her head to “guide” or... control her. She considers that to be the ultimate insult and the single MOST demeaning thing that any man can do to the woman he supposedly loves more than anyone else.

Oblivious to what his new slave is thinking, John enjoys the... enthusiastic blowjob she’s giving him. After enjoying her efforts for a few more minutes, he takes her by the chin and pulls her to her feet. Smiling at her, he reaches down and puts his hand between her legs. He rubs his hand firmly against the front of her thin, blue, cotton shorts for several seconds, then he pushes her shorts and her yellow, cotton panties down her legs to pool around her ankles and expose the trim, little landing strip between her legs. He smiles at her as he turns her around and bends her over her own kitchen table. He takes his dick in his right hand and grabs her left hip with his left. He slides the tip of his dick against her very willing entrance for a few seconds, teasing his slave as he feels how undeniably wet she is. When she looks back at him over her shoulder and smiles and he sees that same look in her eyes that tells him that she is absolutely his, he slides into her. He goes slow at first, but quickly picks up speed until he is fucking her hard with all he has. Sylvia smiles happily knowing that her Master is using her body for his satisfaction. She knows that being used by her Master like this is the greatest gift any unworthy slave could ever dare hope for. She bites the inside of her mouth when she feels her approaching orgasm. She can’t allow herself to feel pleasure or be satisfied until after her Master is finished with her and has experienced his own satisfaction. Only when he is finished, will he allow her to experience her own pleasure. That is how it should be! She... knows that. More importantly, she... understands that. She is his property. She is his slave. She will happily, lovingly and devotedly serve and obey her master for the rest of her life.

She can feel her Master’s body tense up inside her. She knows it won’t be long before he finishes and gives her the gift of cumming inside her. A few more minutes and he does just that. She experiences every glorious moment of being used by him. Leaning down until she feels his chest on her back, he kisses her then whispers in her ear.

“Cum, slave. Cum for your master. Cum and know that you are mine. My slave!”

“Yes, Master!”

She explodes in the single most powerful orgasm she has EVER experienced. Her entire body rocks with tremors of sheer bliss. She is his now. Now and forever. His slave. And they both know it. Totally spent, they both lay there for several moments. He reaches under her and grabs her tits again. She lifts herself up to allow him better access. He kisses her on the back of her neck then stands up, allowing her to do the same. Smiling at him, she squats down, picks up and offers her panties to him. He smiles at her as he takes them, bends over, grabs his jeans and stuffs them into the front pocket. Just as he has done ssooo many times with so many women before her.

“Good girl. Now, go clean yourself up. It’s almost time for you to fix dinner. I’ll go tell Joe tha...”

They both jump when Sylvia’s phone rings. Laughing at themselves, they relax as she answers her phone.

“Hello? Michelle...? Wow, hey! It’s been a while, sis. How are you?”

“Hey Syl. Yeah, I know, I know. Sorry I haven’t called for a while. You wouldn’t believe how crazy the last few months have been! How are you doing, sis?”

Sylvia tries to speak normally to her sister even as her master continues to play with her naked body. She takes a firm hold of her phone and holds it close to her ear as he stands behind her, reaches around and grabs a tit and starts massaging it with one hand while he slides his other hand down between her legs and rubs his fingers against her pussy again.

“I-I’m... fine, Michelle. Hoowmmm... are y-you!!?”

“Me? Oh, I’m doing all right, I guess. You all right? You got a minute?”

Listening to the conversation, her master whispers into her ear and answers for her as he continues to rub her hot slit.

“Yes, I do. What’s up?”

The slave obediently parrots her master’s words.

“Yes, I do. What’s up?”

Clueless to what is happening to her sister, Michelle Garrett unknowingly seals her own fate.

“Great! You won’t believe what I’m holding.”

Curios, John talks to Michelle through his puppet / slave. Whispering in her ear, he quietly commands his slave to show him a picture of her sister as they talk. Struggling under her master’s skillful ministrations, she reaches for her purse and manages to pull up a picture of Michelle on her phone.

“I give up. What are you holding?”

“I give up. What are you holding?”

“We just closed the biggest deal in the history of this office and the fourth biggest in the history of the entire firm! I am holding a bonus check for seven hundred and ninety three thousand dollars! Can you fucking believe that?!”

John squeezes her breast a little too firmly and slips his fingers a little deeper into her pussy than he intended as he tenses up at what he just heard. Sylvia leans against the table as she feels her pussy clinch tight around her master’s fingers.

“MMmm... nnngghh!! Ooohh Good, Mast.. mmm!!”

“Huh? What was that sis? I didn’t hear you.”

“N-nothing. I just... uuhhh, that’s a... hell of a b-bonus check, hon.”

“It sure as hell is. And I have absolutely no idea what to do with it, either, sis.”

John laughs as he whispers his words into her ear.

“That’s a hell of a problem to have, sis. Maybe you should come out for a visit. You could chill out and spend a few days with us.”

He almost laughs out loud as he continues to play with one slave even as he “talks” to his next one.

“That’s a hell of a problem to have, sis. Maybe you should come out for a visit. You could chill out and spend a few days with us.”

“You know, I think you’re right, Syl. It HAS been too long since I’ve seen you and my favorite nephew! I can even use the company jet. That settles it. I’ll see you in a couple of days.”

Sylvia laughs at her sister’s favorite, family joke.

“He’s your ONLY nephew, hon!”

“I know. I know. That just means less competition, right?”

“Yeah, sis. I’ll be sure to tell him. Again!”

“Ha haa, sis. You know how much I love both of you.”

John smiles as he continues to play with his sexy slave’s body as she talks to her sister. Looking at the picture of Michelle on her phone, he is already thinking about how to help his next slave spend nearly a million dollars! Whispering into his puppet’s ear, he continues to amuse himself as he hears his words come out of her mouth.

“Definitely. We love you, too. So, c’mon out and I’ll make up the spare room. We’ll see you when you get here, sis.”

“Definitely. We love you, too. So, c’mon out and I’ll make up the spare room. We’ll see you when you get here, sis.”

“Love you, Syl. I’ll see you soon. Bye.”

“Love you, sis. Bye.”

“Love you, sis. Bye.”

John takes the phone from Sylvia, turns it off and drops it back on the kitchen table. He takes Sylvia by the shoulders and spins her around to look into her eyes. After pulling a chair out, he sits down at the table. Moving to stand between his legs, he smiles as he watches her drop to her knees. Without a word said, his slave lovingly slides her Master’s dick back into her mouth and eagerly starts to suck him off again.

To Be Continued...