The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Discoveries Ch.2

As the carriage rolled along, Vellen peered out the window at the passing scenery. The verdant hills lined the roadside, looking like unusual waves as the grass swayed in the wind. A large avian flew by overhead. Vellen made a quick note in his bird journal. That had been the fourth blue-beaked feyhawk in less than five weeks! Perhaps many were migrating for some reason?

“This is awful,” Mya Valenworth said from the seat across from Vellen. “Never have I been in a worse carriage ride in all my life! Is the chauffeur trying to hit every stone and ditch in the road?”

Vellen stifled a sigh. Unfortunately, he had been wrong about his new mistress’s sudden change for the better. The morning when they had met their coach, Vellen had purchased a few extra sets of clothes for her so that she’d have some variety, but when she joined him for breakfast, she was as tart as she had been when he had first met her when she arrived at shore. Maybe what he’d chosen had offended her in some way? The store clerk had been very knowledgeable about what was in fashion currently, so he wasn’t sure what he’d done wrong. Had Vellen bought the autumn collection she’d laid out instead of the summer set by mistake?

“What are you doing?” Mya asked, as if noticing Vellen was there for the first time in their two days of travel.

“I am filling out my bird journal, miss,” Vellen said, a bit of excitement creeping into his voice as he noted Mya look of interest. Perhaps this was a way that they could bond and move past her dislike for him.

“Really? Are you categorizing behavior based on breed?”

“Oh, well, no.”

“Hm. Noting population differences by region?”

“Ah… no.”

“...Marking endangered species for future preservation efforts?”

“Not quite.” Vellen resisted the urge to wince. This was not going well.

“Then why are you doing it?”

“Well… For fun, miss.”

“‘For fun’?” Mya raised an eyebrow.

“Yes.”

Mya scoffed. “That’s ridiculous.” She then turned to look back out the window with a bored expression. “How much longer is this going to take?”

“We should be in Downteg by evening, miss,” Vellen said as he quietly closed his bird journal and slid it up into his sleeve.

Mya groaned in response, then glanced back at Vellen, her eyes trailing up and down his body. “I haven’t seen anyone else dress like you. Why?”

Vellen folded his hands in his lap and adjusted his posture. He’d been expecting this question for a while. “Because these robes signify me as a Monk of Drispel. It is our… uniform, you could say.”

She turned back to facing him fully, bringing out her own journal and making an annotation within. “And what does that entail?”

“It means we swear to serve the people of the land as mentally indomitable forces that can be fully trusted and relied upon.”

“‘Mentally indomitable’? Elaborate.”

Vellen suppressed another sigh. Mya seemed to never request something, she demanded it. “A majority of magic does not work on us. Or, it isn’t used on us, at least.”

“Why?” Mya was now furiously scribbling away at this point.

“We… go through a process upon joining the monastery. The end result ensures we think with our minds rather than our… anatomy.”

Mya snorted. “Well that’s insane. Anyone with an iota of discipline can keep their pants on without having to go through some kind of extreme measures to prevent it.”

“It is not always that simple,” Vellen said softly. Mya didn’t seem to hear.

“You say that your main goal is to serve the people. How does that work?”

Vellen blinked at the sudden shift in topic. “When it is our time, we will be assigned to a position where we’re needed. Sometimes this is a town or city, sometimes it is a person, and sometimes it is an institution. Once we are told that our services are no longer needed, we return to the monastery and await a new assignment.”

Mya nodded as she wrote. “That will be all for now.”

Vellen leaned back in his seat, looking out the window as he listened to his mistress continue to scribble into her journal.

Almost like a completely different person, indeed, he thought.

* * *

“What do you mean you’re not taking us any further?” Mya said to the coach driver, fuming.

“I mean, unless you have more coin to pay me, I’m not taking you beyond Downteg. I got to eat, lady!” the driver barked as he unclasped his horses and began walking them to the stables. “Get some more by morning then I’ll see about taking you to the next town!”

Mya sniffed and derision before whirling around to face Vellen, who—despite the circumstances—remained eternally calm and relaxed. “Why didn’t you pay him enough?”

“Because I only had enough for us to get here, miss.”

“Then you should’ve saved up!” Mya growled. It felt like she was speaking to a two-year-old.

“My order does not permit me to possess any form of currency longer than ten days. We see coinage as a necessity, but also as a temptation.”

Mya stared at him blankly as rage continued to rise within her. It was taking an excruciating amount of willpower not to slap Vellen at this moment. “Then,” Mya began, taking a breath and trying to keep her tone level, “tell me, Vellen. How exactly are we meant to get out of here if we don’t have any money?”

“I have already considered that. I’ll be taking on work for the night, while you take the remaining coins we have procure some boarding. Come morning, I should have enough earnings to take us north a little further.”

“And you’re sure you’ll find work at this hour?” Mya asked skeptically.

“You’d be surprised, miss. At least one person is always in need of some help in these lands.” Vellen began walking down the road, giving Mya no choice but to follow. “We better find you somewhere to stay together so that I know where to find you in the morning. Downteg is a nice place bordering on cityship, so it shouldn’t be too difficult.”

Mya rolled her eyes. If Vellen’s idea of a “nice place” was anything like the Night Romp then she was better off deciding for herself. That inn had been a disaster. It was… was… Hm. Come to think of it, Mya couldn’t actually pinpoint anything that had been wrong about the experience. She felt as if there had been something wrong about that place, but couldn’t remember doing much. She’d had a meal and then… gone to bed? The memories were fuzzy. She vaguely felt that another person had been there with her. Possibly Vellen? Mya sighed. She must have been incredibly out of it after her insufferable voyage.

“How about that one?” Mya said, flippantly pointing to the first place she saw. It looked innocent enough; hardly any different than the buildings around it, just larger.

Vellen squinted as he read the sign above the door. “‘Mordaire’s House.’ Hm… That should do. Are you sure you will be fine on your own, miss?”

Mya looked at him flatly. “Don’t treat me like a child, Vellen. I’ll be fine.”

“I only provide warning, miss. People can be dangerous, no matter where you are. If you do not require assistance booking a room, then I will set out and reconvene with you in the morning.”

Mya didn’t even let him finish his statement before making her way over to the establishment, lugging her baggage of new clothes with her. She’d had more than enough of Vellen’s company verf the past few days and was severely looking forward to some alone time to update her journal from shorthand to longhand.

As she approached the threshold of the building, Mya pushed the doors open. And froze. And immediately regretted her choice.

The room was the absolute epitome of perversion and debauchery. Topless women danced for the enjoyment of people who showered them in coins, gifts, and other paraphernalia, drunken misfits danced provocatively amongst each other, grinding their bodies into one another with animalistic fervor, and workers dressed in scandalously revealing attire took guests by the hand and led them into side rooms.

Mya felt her face begin to heat up at the sight of it all. She briefly considered turning around and finding somewhere else, but as she glanced back, she saw that Vellen was already gone. And—despite everything—Mya did sort of need him. So it could be quite inconvenient for her if he didn’t know where she was when dawn broke.

It’s fine. Just ask for a room. All you need is to get a room for the night, and then you can ignore everything else going on here, Mya told herself before cautiously stepping into the building and keeping her head low until she reached the bar. It was quite busy, the tender behind the counter darting back and forth as they tried to attend to everyone in a timely manner.

“Excuse me,” Mya said. She was given no response as the cacophony of voices around her drowned her out. “Excuse me!” She tried again. Still nothing. Mya felt her blush deepen as more and more eyes began to turn and leer at her as she tried to flag the bartender down. Mya swore she could feel their gazes linger on her plaid miniskirt and tight, white blouse that strained against her breasts and barely buttoned all the way up. She had been trying to go for the most sophisticated option she had, but felt as if she just came across as some kind of slutty secretary.

Excuse me!” Mya just about shouted. Finally, the person working the counter came up to her.

“How can I help you, ma’am?”

“I’d like a room for the night.”

“Sure. With which guy or gal?”

“What? …Oh! No! I just need a—” Mya’s words were cut off as she felt someone bump into her, causing them to stumble and spill their drink. All over Mya.

“I am so sorry!” A feminine, apologetic voice said. A red-haired woman came into Mya’s view, her face scrunched with guilt. “Here, let me help with that, please!” She reached toward Mya with a handkerchief, as if to dab at the mess she made.

“Stay away from me!” Mya screeched in both surprise and anger. The drink had doused her top thoroughly, causing Mya to desperately try to cover herself with her arms to keep anyone from seeing her bra and bare skin behind the wet fabric. “Just… show me where the bathroom is!”

The woman pointed a shaky finger to a door and Mya immediately grabbed her luggage and stomped her way over and into the small facility, locking the door behind her.

“Idiots!” Mya snapped. “Every last one of them! Can’t believe I have to deal with…” She continued grumbling to herself as she stripped off her soaked blouse and set her bag down on the sink before rummaging through it for a replacement.

She eventually came up with a large, flimsy, pink shirt. If there was a chance she’d have to endure more messes being made on her, it’d be better if it were something more simple.

Mya through the top on. The moment it fell into place, the world began to spin. She gasped as the wave of vertigo hit her, stumbling to the side and using the wall for support. Everything suddenly felt so… so… Like, what had she just been thinking?

Candi giggled at herself for being so silly, then stood up again once her vision returned to normal. “Oopsie!” She smiled and looked herself over in the mirror, leaning forward a provocative amount to get a better look at herself. She tapped a dainty finger to her chin in thought. “Oh! I know!” Candi reached up and pulled her hair free from its tight tail, letting her golden tresses fall over her shoulder. Then she adjusted her shirt so that the neckline hung off one of her shoulders, showing off her bra strap and giving a tasty hint of her cleavage. Candi bounced once just to watch her titties jiggle a bit. She giggled as the sight made her a little wet. There. That was, like, waaaaaay better.

As Candi opened the door to the bathroom, she just about ran into the pretty red-haired lady that had bumped into her before. Candi smiled at her. She had really pretty green eyes and just about the cutest purple tubetop that Candi had ever seen. She also smelt… funny. Sweet. Like, really, really, sweet. Like roses but even sweeter or something.

“Hey! I just wanted to make sure you were okay… And apologize for spilling my drink all over you.”

Candi’s smile broadened. “Oh! It’s, like, totally fine! Accidents happen and stuff.”

The woman blinked as if she hadn’t expected her to respond in such a way, but then smiled back. There was something off in the way she did it, but Candi couldn’t tell what it was. So she just ignored it. Then promptly forgot all about it.

“Well, that’s a relief to hear.” The woman’s eyes began to drift downward, stopping at Candi’s breasts. Candi responded by thrusting her chest out to give her a better view. This woman was, like, insanely hot. Candi needed to make sure she made a good first impression! “Based on how upset you were, I would have never expected you to seem so… friendly.”

“Yeah. I’m super sorry about that! I’m Candi, by the way!”

“Nice to meet you, Candi. You can call me Aveline.”

Candi watched as Aveline smiled, began twirling a lock of her hair and thrust her hips to the side, giving Candi a peek at the delicious ass hidden behind her tight shorts. Candi licked her lips, feeling herself squirm a little bit. “You’re, like, so hot.” The words seemed to just slip out of Candi’s silly, dumb mouth. Her body felt like it was heating up by the second and lewd thoughts of her and Aveline kept circling around in her mind.

“Aw, thank you!” Aveline said, affectionately putting her hand on Candi’s shoulder and giving a light squeeze. Candi whimpered. Her skin just felt so sensitive all of the sudden. “But, you know, when you meet a pretty girl, you’re supposed to offer to buy her a drink.”

“Oh! Yeah, for sure!” Candi blushed. She really didn’t want to blow it with this girl. Candi giggled. ‘Blow it’. Kinda like blowing a nice, long, thick shaft. Candi could imagine herself wrapping her lips around one, closing her eyes, and moaning in pleasure as bobbed her head up and down until—

A pair of fingers snapping in front of her face brought Candi back to reality.

“Hey! You all right? You sort of zoned out there for a second,” Aveline said.

“Sorry!” Candi giggled. “Sometimes I can just be a bit… uh… like a bit…”

“Ditzy?” Aveline offered.

“Yeah!”

Aveline laughed. “I can tell. Come on, you owe me a drink, remember?”

“Right!”

Aveline took Candi’s arm in hers, pressing their bodies close. Once they reached the bar, it took them far less time to get attention than it had before.

“The special, please,” Aveline said.

“Five gold.”

Aveline looked at Candi expectantly and Candi quickly began sifting through her bag for the money. Candi had never been the best at counting, but surely she could manage this. Once she found the coin pouch, she began fishing gold out, one at a time and placing them on the counter.

One…

She bit her lip in concentration as she tried to focus above all the noise.

Two…

Out of the corner of her eye, Candi could see Aveline dancing to the music that the band was playing across the room, her ass swaying from side to side like the most round and kissable pendulum that Candi had ever seen.

Two…

“I love this song,” Aveline whispered in Candi’s ear with a husky voice, her lips gently brushing across Candi’s earlobe. Candi whimpered, pressing her thighs together.

Two…

“It’s one of my favorites.” Aveline ran her hand down Candi’s side. Once it had gone low enough, she possessively grabbed a handful of Candi’s ass, laughing at Candi’s small squeak of surprise.

One…

“I haven’t gotten to hear it in forever.” She continued kneading Candi’s behind with slow, methodical motions. Candi stuck out her rear to give Aveline further purchase, as well as give anyone looking on a view up her skirt.

Four…

“It’s funny. I think out of all the girls I’ve met, only three were as silly and stupid as you.” The hand moved, now rubbing at Candi’s clit through her panties. Oh…

T-Three…

Aveline’s affections abruptly stopped and she pulled away. Candi blinked, looking at the small pile of coins that had appeared on the counter. Was that really only five gold?

“Um, is that enough?” Candi asked sheepishly.

Aveline laughed. “‘Enough’? Sweetheart, that’s hardly enough for a tip!

“Oh…”

“It’s a good thing you’re pretty.” Aveline smiled as she playfully poked Candi in the side. Candi giggled. Aveline thought she was pretty! That was good! “Here, let me help you count.” Aveline then proceeded to take Candi’s money pouch and dump the few remaining coins onto the counter and slip them toward the barkeep. “There! Five gold.”

Candi giggled again. “But, um, that’s, like, all of my money…”

“Well, you must not have had very much if you could only afford a single drink,” Aveline said, her voice firm, as if she were instructing a child to do better in class after they failed an assignment. Candi blushed, not wanting to meet Aveline’s eyes out of embarrassment.

A moment later, the bartender placed a shot glass on the counter filled with a strange, magenta liquid that was flecked with streaks of baby blue.

“Ooooh!” Candi said, forgetting her abashment. “That looks, like, super good!”

“Why don’t you try it then?” Aveline said with a smirk, picking up the shot and handing it to Candi.

“Are you sure?” Candi asked.

Aveline shrugged. “Why not?”

Candi smiled then carefully brought the glass to her lips. She only intended to take a small sip so that Aveline could have the rest, but a delicate finger touched the bottom of the glass and pressed on it, forcing it to raise upward and dumping all of its contents into Candi’s mouth. She swallowed by instinct, and the effects were immediate. Everywhere Candi looked, colors seemed brighter and more vibrant, lights shimmered as if imbued with starlight, and everyone around her suddenly seemed ten times hotter. Looking at Aveline especially made Candi’s pussy cry out in desperation.

Aveline grabbed Candi’s wrist before she had time to recover and began dragging her away from the bar. “Come on! Let’s dance!”

“Okay!” Candi giggled. It suddenly felt like such a good idea to go dancing! It was becoming even harder to think than normal, so doing what she was told felt so easy to Candi. Listening and obeying made her feel good.

Once they came to a stop, Aveline let go of Candi’s wrist. Candi immediately began to dance, putting her hands on Aveline’s shoulders and swaying to the music. Aveline promptly stopped her.

“No, no. Not like that. Like this.” Aveline grabbed Candi by the waist and spun her around, pulling her close so that her butt pressed up against Aveline’s crotch. “There! Now dance.”

A swift swat to the rear was all Candi needed to begin grinding up against her beautiful dance partner. She smiled as glances began to float her way, peering along her body and down her shirt as she leaned forward slightly to give Aveline more of what she wanted. It made Candi feel good to know people thought she was so yummy.

“So, what brings you here? I can tell you’re not from around,” Aveline said.

“Me and… and my friend are just… like… passing through!” Candi responded, breathing heavily as she continued to dance.

“Really? And where’s your friend now?”

“Um… I’m not sure,”

Aveline chuckled. “Such a pathetic thing. It’s a really good thing you have me to look after you tonight. You should thank me.” She gave Candi another light slap on the ass.

Oh! Y-yeah. Thank… Thank you, Ava… um…”

“My name too much for your slutty little brain to handle?”

Candi nodded. A part of her said that being treated like this should’ve been a bad thing, but instead it just made her feel more hot and horny.

“Then why don’t you just call me Mistress Ava?”

“O-okay!”

“Go on, then. You were saying something…”

“T-thank you, Mis… Mistress Ava! F-for looking… looking after me!”

“Good slut.” Candi was rewarded with another spank on the ass. The praise and slap across her sensitive skin caused Candi’s arousal to skyrocket. She actively fought off the urge to begin pleasuring herself in a room full of people. That would be so wrong… But… Like… So hot. “So, how does a girl completely lose her friend?”

“He, um, like… He went to do stuff for the night to make money.”

“Mm. Is he cute? I bet you fuck like bunnies, don’t you, slut?” Mistress Ava laughed. “I bet he’d love to see you grinding into another girl at a club like the needy little whore you are.”

Candi whimpered, but shook her head. “N… Nuh-uh! We’re not like that. I’m, like, a tooootal lesbian.”

“Really?” Mistress Ava said, her voice tinged with amusement. “You struck me as a real cocksucking bimbo.”

Candi whimpered again. For some reason it felt so good to be degraded by Mistress Ava and just do what she said. “I mean, like, totally! They’re so yummy!”

“All cocks?”

“Yup!” Candi giggled. A small part of her knew that there was a contradiction in those two statements, but figuring that out was for smart girls, and Candi was dumb. But that was okay! Dumb girls had more fun, anyway. Dumb girls got to grind their ass against smart girls who knew that they were dumb and made sure to remind them about just how stupid they are.

Mistress Ava laughed. “Oh I’m so glad I chose you, Candi. You’re just adorable.”

Candi blushed. But… Wait. Chose? What did that…

“So what do you need money for?” Mistress Ava asked.

“Huh?”

“The money. You said your friend was finding work for some,” she said, sounding amused.

“O-oh! We… We don’t have enough to, like, leave town, so we need some to hire a… a… horse-driver-person.”

Mistress Ava gave Candi’s ass one more spank before pulling away from her, causing Candi to pout and turn around to face her. “Why did you just say so!” Mistress Ava smiled, her eyes twinkling with delight. “My mother owns the place. She can just give you a job for the night. You’d make plenty of coin.”

“R-really?” Candi suddenly felt herself growing nervous at seeing Ava’s face again. She really hoped that they’d fuck soon. “Th… Thank you, Mistress Ava!”

“You’re very welcome, slut.” She leaned forward, and, for a moment, Candi’s heart fluttered, thinking that she’d finally at least get a kiss. Instead, Mistress Ava only wiped a line of drool from Candi’s lip, causing her to shiver at the touch. She then took Candi by the hand and began leading her through a series of doors and hallways. Candi quickly lost track of their path, but before she could even begin to try remembering it, they entered a large office room. All around the room were tall, gray candles that flickered with such pretty lights that Candi almost didn’t notice how sweet the room smelled. It was just like the scent coming from Mistress Ava, but, like, waaaaay stronger. As they stopped, Candi began rubbing her thighs together, feeling even hotter all of the sudden.

A woman sat at a desk in the back of the room. She had red hair, like Ava’s, but looked a bit more mature in the face, but still had a curvy figure and was just as gorgeous as the girl next to Candi. She wore a tight blouse, many of the buttons undone to reveal the brassiere underneath, as well as her ample chest. “And who have you brought for me this time, Aveline?” she said. Her tone was sharp, professional. It made Candi want to do anything she could to please the woman.

“This here,” Ava said. “Is Candi. She’s an eager little bimbo in need of work.” She tickled the small of Candi’s back, causing her to giggle.

The woman looked Candi up and down, her expression unreadable. “Did she drink the special?”

“See for yourself.” Mistress Ava looked at Candi sternly. “Moan.”

Candi immediately moaned without hesitation. The command made her head spin. It felt so natural to do what she was told. It was easier. And Candi loved being easy.

The mother did not look impressed. “I ask for candidates, and instead you bring me a schoolgirl.”

“H-huh?” Candi asked.

“Just a silly, inexperienced, bitch.”

“I-I’m not inexperienced!” Candi squeaked, feeling small. She really needed this job to help Vellen.

“Yes you are,” the woman said, her voice hard. “You probably don’t know the first thing about fucking.”

“Nuh-Uh! I’m, like, super good at it!” Candi said defensively. If there was anything she knew how to do, it was how to fuck.

Ava’s mother snarled. “You will NOT take that tone with me, young lady! I am Madame Mordaire and you will treat me with respect! Is that understood?”

Candi jumped at the sharpness of her tone. She felt herself flush and begin to tear up, looking down in shame. It felt horrible to be yelled at. “Y-yes, ma’am. I’m s-sorry, ma’am.”

Madame Mordaire leaned back in her seat, then sighed. “You say you know what you’re doing… Prove it.” She gestured Candi forward and began to hike up her black pencil skirt, revealing her pretty, pink pussy.

Candi just about ran forward and dropped to her knees before eating out Madame Mordaire from under her desk. She tasted, like, super good, and it felt wonderful to be given the chance to make her happy. As Candi licked with reckless abandon, she reached down and began to touch herself so that she could release some of her built-up frustrations.

“Stop that!” Madame Mordaire barked. “You exist to give please, not receive it. I don’t want to see you play with yourself the rest of the night.”

Candi immediately pulled her hand away and nodded, feeling a stab of both guilt and pleasure. She’d made her Madame upset again. That was bad! But Candi also loved the rush of goodness she’d felt when she obeyed.

“Hm. You may have gone a bit overboard with this one, Aveline.”

“Oh, I barely touched her, mother. Either she’s like that normally, or someone got to her before me.” Ava said.

“Really? Interesting…” Despite that, her tone sounded almost bored. Was Candi not doing a good enough job? She redoubled her efforts, desperately trying to get a reaction out of Mordaire. None seemed to come. “Well, she’s got some talent… Simple, eager to please, submissive… Put her in room three tonight.”

“No can do,” Ava said with a sigh. “Says she’s a lesbo, but loves giving head, regardless of who the meat belongs to. Yeah, I know. I say she either goes in a glory hole or room eleven.”

“A glory hole? With this figure? Eleven it is.”

Candi moaned in delight as she licked circles around Madame Mordaire’s clitty and looking up at her in adoration. She had a vague sense that the two were talking about her, but Candi was too lost in the wonderful world of sucking and licking to pay attention. Her pussy was practically on fire with need, but it almost seemed easy to ignore as she serviced a dominant woman.

“Enough,” Madame Mordaire commanded. Candi pulled away with a pout. Had she not been good enough? “Congratulations. You’re officially a whore… A real one.”

Candi beamed, clapping her hands together in joy. “Yay! Thank you, soooo much, ma’am! I’ll do, like, so good! I promise!”

“I’m sure,” she said, noncommittal. “Do everything that Aveline tells you, understand?”

“Yes, ma’am!” Candi stood up and practically skipped her way back over to Mistress Ava, who leaned up against the wall with a wide smirk.

“Well, come on, slut. Let’s go get you dolled up.” Without another word, she walked out of the room and Candi gladly followed.

* * *

As they entered room eleven, Candi found herself squealing in elation. It was so cute! The room was decorated with creamy white and pastel pink wallpaper and had a matching four poster bed with sheer drapery. A vanity set was off to the side with all kinds of makeup options laid out on it, while a wooden footlocker sat at the end of the bed, a set of adorable dollies delicately arranged on top of it. In the corner of the room, a pink, heart-shaped wardrobe taunted Candi. It just had to be full of pretty outfits for her to try on.

“Like it?” Mistress Ava asked.

“Yeah!”

“Perfect for a little schoolgirl,” Ava smirked. “A dumb, slutty one, at least.” Candi giggled. If the room was for a schoolgirl, then, like, where was she?

Ava strode over to the wardrobe, flinging it open before throwing a set of clothes on the bed. “Put those on.”

Candi pranced over and immediately began doing so. Ava had picked out a set of sheer, pink lingerie, complete with stockings and garters, as well as what appeared to be a uniform of some kind. The skirt didn’t cover much, leaving Candi’s ass slightly exposed, and the top was tight and frilly, her tits causing it to flare up over her midriff.

It was perfect!

Candi stepped up to the vanity and inspected herself. Oh! There’s the schoolgirl! She thought.

“Mm. You look tasty, fucktoy. Good thing you already have the perfect name for a whore.” Mistress Ava said as she moved to the bedside table, which had another of those gray candles resting on it. She pulled the draw open and began fishing around until she came out with a journal adorned with hearts and lipstick marks. The word ‘Diary’ was scrawled across the front. “Get on the bed and pretend to read this.” Candi did as she was told. She smiled as she flipped through the pages and glanced over the writings. There were lots of dirty things written in it!

Ava rolled her eyes at Candi’s giggling then pulled out a length of pink ribbon from the nightstand. Candi didn’t protest as she tied Candi’s hair into pigtails with large, pretty bows. “There. Now, I’m gonna leave. Any woman that comes in after me is ‘Ms. Belle’ to you. You’re to do whatever they want. Got it? Contraceptives are in the nightstand, take one each time.”

“Yes, Mistress Ava!” Candi said. She didn’t really know what was going on, but it sure was a lot of fun!

Mistress Ava nodded, made a few final adjusts to Candi’s outfit, then left the room. Not three minutes later, someone else entered. “Well, what do we have here?”

She was tall, with long brown hair kept in a tail, stormy blue eyes, and a pair of sexy spectacles. She wore pants, much to Candi’s disappointment, but had a tight blouse that outlined her glorious rack. Actually, she reminded Candi a bit of one of her old professors. Gosh, it had been fun eating her out to pass the class.

“Oh! Um… Hi, Ms. Belle!” Candi said.

Ms. Belle shook her head, then marched across the room, snatching Candi’s diary from her hands. “Look at you,” Ms. Belle huffed. “Writing in your little journal when you should be studying for my exam?” She scoffed and then began looking the journal over and reading the entries aloud. “‘First day of class! My teacher is super hot.’” She turned the page. “‘Failed Ms. Belle’s test today. She yelled at me for not trying hard enough, but that just turned me on.’” She scoffed and turned the page again. “‘I don’t remember any of Ms. Belle’s lecture today because I was too busy staring at that tasty ass of hers.’ Is this why you’ve been failing in my class, Candi?”

Candi blinked. She had no idea what was going on. She’d already graduated… Hadn’t she?

“Really? Nothing?” Ms. Belle sighed. “I come all this way to help you prepare for my final, so that you may be able to just manage raising your grade to a C, and I find you here, thirsting after me! I’m very disappointed in you.”

At that, Candi’s slow, tiny mind sprung into action. She may be confused about what was going on, but she hated making people upset with her! It was terrible.

“I-I’m sorry, Ms. Belle! Really! I am,” Candi pleaded. “Please let me make it better! Surely there’s something I can do?” She whimpered, her lip quivering.

“Like what?” Ms. Belle asked, raising an eyebrow. A small smile tugged at the corner of her mouth.

“Um… Like…” The candle’s aroma wafted up Candi’s nose. Her cunt throbbed with need. Oh. Right! Candi bit her lip, hooded her eyelids, and squeezed her tits together. “Um… Like, I dunno…”

Ms. Belle openly grinned, climbing onto the bed and crawling toward Candi and looming over her. “Well, I think I could come up with a few ideas. For starters…” She unbuttoned Candi’s top, sliding it down her shoulders and revealing her pretty underwear. “Mm. That’s better.” Ms. Belle planted a small kiss on one of Candi’s breasts. “You’ve been a very naughty girl, Candi.”

Candi gasped. “I-I’m sorry! I’ll do better!”

“I know you will,” Ms. Belle whispered and began to fondle her student’s milky tits. Candi groaned, feeling like she was being used. Something told her that she should stop this, but doing so would just make Ms. Belle even more disappointed in her. Candi didn’t think she could handle that. “Am I really so attractive that you can’t even pay a little attention, pet?”

Candi nodded. She was. Candi couldn’t even think to imagine anything other than Ms. Belle and the masterful fingers that dug into and massaged at the flesh of Candi’s tits. At least… until Candi looked down.

And saw the tent forming in Ms. Belle’s pants.

Ms. Belle followed Candi’s gaze and chuckled. “You know, I always wondered why you got so many Ds.” She reached down and undid the button. “Is it because… You like them?” She pulled her pants and panties down, her massive girlcock springing free from its confinement and swinging tauntingly at Candi. “Well?”

Candi nodded.

“You like big, hard Ds being given to you?”

Candi nodded again.

“You want them all the time, in any way that you can get?”

Candi nodded again. And again. And again. She just kept bobbing her head to the movement of the cock. Up and down. Up and down. Candi watched, mesmerized, unable to take her eyes off the little dab of precum that had formed at the tip. It seemed to catch the candlelight in the most fascinating way.

Ms. Belle laughed. “Well go on, then. Take your D, pet.”

Candi immediately lunged forward, taking as much of the shaft into her mouth as she could and wrapping her hand around the base. Oh, yes! She began to indulge Ms. Belle as thoroughly as she could. Candi slurped and hummed, eliciting small groans from her teacher and wildly bobbed her head up along her delicious treat, running her tongue along her mushroom tip and cleaning off all the precum.

‘Oh- Oh, fuck. Slow down a bit, girl,” Ms. Belle said, her breaths come in sharp gasps. Candi obeyed, but whined in despair. She wanted to please Ms. Belle! How could she do that if she was forced to go slow?

“Mm, that’s better.” Ms. Belle sighed happily as she ran a hand through Candi’s hair. “You’re such a teacher’s pet, Candi. Maybe I should fail you. That way we can do this all the time.” Candi whined again, giving her ass a little wiggle. “Mmm. That was cute. Do it again.” Candi did. Ms. Belle laughed and began to pat Candi’s hair like she was a favored pet. “They sure make them good here. You know this is where you belong, right?”

“Mph!” Candi said.

“Good girl. Your home is between the legs of women better than you. You’re nothing but a plaything. Just a subby little slut.” Candi nodded meekly as she continued to pump her head up and down. Every humiliating phrase only seemed to make her wetter.

This is what I deserve, She thought. I’m just a whore who does as she’s told.

Candi stopped sucking and began to kiss along Ms. Belle’s shaft, making sure to pay special attention to the tip. “Ms. Belle?” Candi asked, her voice small and innocent.

“Yes, darling?”

“Am I a good student?”

Ms. Belle thought for a moment, then grinned. “You’re a good student, but a bad bad girl.”

Candi didn’t even have time to whimper as Ms. Belle pushed her onto her back. She made quick work of Candi’s skirt and panties, throwing them to the side and hoisting Candi’s legs over her shoulders. “Oh!” Candi moaned.

Ms. Belle’s smile almost grew predatory as she delicately ran her girlcock across Candi’s cunt. “Do you want it?”

“Y-yeah.”

“How bad?”

“R…really bad!” Candi groaned.

“Would you do anything for it?”

“Yes!”

“Hmmm,” Ms. Belle hummed, letting the tip hover just above Candi’s entrance. “If we fuck, I’ll have to fail you~ Is that okay?”

“Yes! Yes! Just do it!” Candi screamed. She couldn’t take the denial any longer.

“Then take it!” And she plunged into Candi.

AAAAAAAAAGH! YES!” Candi howled. All the sensitivity that had slowly been building seemed to be centered on her pussy, making Ms. Belle dick feel positively divine. It was all the pleasure she could ever want. And it was… it was too much!

Candi’s eyes rolled back and her tongue lolled out of her mouth as Ms. Belle pistoned into her, grabbing onto her ass for further leverage. Her teacher’s jaw clenched as she fucked Candi with the intesity of a wrathful goddess. All the waiting had been worth it. Gosh, this was, like, the best sex of her entire life!

And I get to have this… All night? Candi thought with a smile.

Not much later, Ms. Belle’s brow grew tight, her breathing ragged, her thrusts less rhythmic, and the occasional “fuck” was uttered under her breath.

“Are you g-gonna, like, come in me?” Candi asked. She’d already came several times since they began.

“You bet your—Agh!” Ms. Belle hilted herself, then Candi giggled as she felt the amazing sensation of warm, sticky cum shooting into her pussy. Ms. Belle shivered for a moment, then collapsed onto the bed next to Candi.

Ms. Belle took some time to catch her breath, then let out a long whistle. “Phew! I’m telling everyone downstairs about you, doll.”

“Like, thanks!”

Ms. Belle winked then reached over to the nightstand, rummaging in it until she came out with a charcoal pencil and made a swift mark along the inside of Candi’s inner thigh. “Got to let everyone know I was here first, though.” She chuckled to herself as she got out of bed and began to dress again. Once finished, she strode over to the door, looking refreshed and renewed.

“Have a fun night!” Candi said, waving.

“Thanks. I already know you will.”

* * *

Candi was in heaven.

She had met so many Ms. Belles throughout the night that she lost count after, like, the second one. Each of them were just as gorgeous and disappointed in her as the first for failing their class, and Candi was just as eager each time to please them and make them forgive her. She licked, sucked, and fucked like her life depended on it, and each time they left satisfied.

And, oh, how they made Candi feel goood. Something in her told her that her horniness should have been abated after the first few rounds, but her need only seemed to grow stronger as the night went on. Some Ms. Belles made her beg to be fucked, some plowed into her like the fuckdoll she was, and some just teased her and didn’t let her come at all! Candi didn’t mind, though; each second was utter bliss and each charcoal tally on her body was a mark of pride for a job well done. By the time Mistress Ava entered the room again, Candi was an absolute mess. Dried sweat, cum, and pussy juices coated nearly every inch of her skin.

“Well, the reviews are in. You’re a hit, slut,” she said with a grin.

“Yay! …That, like, good, right?” Candi giggled. Her cunt ached with withdrawal, but she resisted the urge to jill herself off. Madame Mordaire had said she wasn’t allowed to, afterall.

Mistress Ava just laughed. “Gods, you’re precious.” She gestured for Candi to follow her. “Come.”

Candi eagerly hopped off the bed and pranced after Ava, watching her juicy booty sway. “Can… Can you fuck me? Please?”

“We already did, dummy. Twice.”

“Oh.” Candi pouted, trying to remember. She must have been so focused on pleasuring all the Ms. Belles that she’d missed when Mistress Ava came back to have her way with Candi.

Once they reached Madame Mordaire’s office again, Candi found herself stumbling forward as the thick aroma of sweet candles flooded her senses. She mumbled in thanks as a pair of hands helped guide her forward and sat her down in the chair opposite of her madame.

“How did she do?” Madame Mordaire asked, voice even.

“Look for yourself, mother. That’s thirty tallies, at least.”

“Mm…” Madame Mordaire looked at Candi thoughtfully, tapping a quill against her wooden desk. “She’s certainly profitable. Any news on this friend?”

“None. Could’ve ran off on her.”

“No ties to anything?”

“Couldn’t find information in her luggage. Good chance she’s just a vagabond.”

“So… I did, like, good right?” Candi chimed in. She wasn’t sure what they were talking about, but she felt as if she should say something. “How much money does that mean I get?”

Madame Mordaire raised an eyebrow. “Money? Why would you get any money?”

Candi blinked. “Um, be… because you said you’d…”

“I said no such thing, young lady. If anything you should be paying me!

“W…Wuh?”

“I provided you a service: A night of delight. Surely, you’re not so stupid to think that sort of thing is free.”

Candi bit her lip in confusion. Her mind was foggy with lust and her thoughts moved like molasses, but something about this didn’t seem right. Mistress Ava… Aveline had said she could have work for the night. That meant…

Candi furrowed her brow and concentrated as hard as she could.

That meant…. That meant payment! Workers were paid for doing jobs!

“Nuh-uh! You said I could work for the night then—”

And suddenly Mistress Ava was there. She stood in front of Candi’s chair, leaned forward to be eye-level with her. The position put Ava’s breast right in Candi’s view and her scent radiated sweetness and total euphoria. “Oh, honey, you’re confused…”

“N-no! Stay away!” Candi gasped, trying to push away, which only served to cause her to fall backward, rolling out of her chair and collapsing onto the cold floor. She quickly recovered and began desperately crawling for the door. M… Candi couldn’t quite identify what was wrong with the situation, but alarm bells were beginning to blare in her mind for the first time tonight. Her head spun with the desire to submit and obey instead of run from these beautiful women, but her instincts told her she needed to get away. Now.

The sensation of hands falling on her shoulders made her sigh. A finger running down her spine made those sighs turn into moans. Candi’s sensitive skin made each little touch feel like electricity running through her body. “Where are you going, sweetness?” Mistress Ava said. Candi found her crawl slow to a stop as fingers began to knead her ass. She gasped, the pleasure making it impossible to move.

“S-stop…” Candi squeaked.

“If you don’t like it then just get up and walk away.”

Candi whimpered as she began to feel her juices run down the inside of her leg. She’d… She’d leave in a moment. In just a moment.

“Why’d you try to run away?”

“Because you’re, like… like… bad…” Candi whispered, her vision beginning to grow unfocused.

“Really? What makes us so bad?”

“You told me that- ah!” A finger began to trace the rim of Candi’s asshole, shattering her train of thought. Her arms began to shake from the pleasure and stress of holding her body up.

“We let you fuck lots of pretty girls. Is that bad?”

“N-no…”

“We gave you a nice room to stay in tonight. Is that bad?” The finger began to make slowly, lazy spirals in and out across the surface of Candi’s back door.

“Nuh-uh.”

“You got to be all slutty and girly. Was that bad?”

Candi’s arms gave out and her upper body toppled forward, her face pressed against the floor while her rear stayed firmly raised, still giving Ava full access. “...No?”

Ava smiled innocently as she wiggled her finger into Candi’s hole and began to pump. “So what makes us so bad?”

Candi whined with glee as she began to thrust her ass back into her mistress’s finger. Why… Why were they bad? Candi had been so sure a second ago, but now she couldn’t remember. Candi giggled. Dumb, silly, stupid, fuckslut Candi. Couldn’t keep a single thought in her head… “I, like, I dunno!”

“Then you should apologize.”

“Y-yeah,” Candi said breathily. That finger was starting to feel really good. “I’m s-so sorry! You’re like s-super good! I don…don’t know what I was, like, thinking!”

“Good slut.” Mistress Ava slid a finger into Candi’s mouth. She immediately began to suckle like the docile little whore she was. “And you did have fun tonight, didn’t you?”

Mph!” Candi said enthusiastically.

“And you really want to make it up to us for throwing your little fit here, right?”

Candi nodded bashfully. She really did. She felt so bad for calling them bad, when Candi had so clearly been wrong. It made her feel, like, horrible.

Mistress Ava grinned as she pulled her finger away just as Candi approached the edge, causing her to mewl in disappointment. “Then how would you like to work for us every night and get fucked by cute girls all the time for free?”

Candi slowly blinked her big, vapid eyes.

Every night?

For free?

She giggled. She’d never heard such a good deal before in her life!

* * *

Vellen rubbed his eyes as he crossed the street toward Mordaire’s House. It had been a long night. He liked to consider himself in decent enough shape, but moving crates from across town for hours on end had eventually taken its toll on him. At least he’d scraped together enough gold to get him and his mistress to the next town.

As Vellen reached the inn, he found the doors barred by a large man, his arms crossed in defiance at Vellen’s presence. “Closed for the day,” he grumbled. “Come back tonight.”

Vellen blinked bleary eyes at the horizon as dawn quickly made itself known to the world. “I… Don’t understand, I’m sorry.”

“We. Are. Not. Open. Now,” the man said as if speaking to a toddler.

“I understand, but I’m supposed to be meeting someone here.”

“All patrons have already left for the night. You’ll need to find your friend somewhere else.”

“No, you don’t understand. She booked a room for the night…”

“For the night?” The man raised an eyebrow. “Folks can only book by the hour here, sir.” He took in Vellen and seemed to finally recognize his robes. “Not… That you’d really know that…”

By the hour? Vellen thought. Why would…? Oh no…

“Sir, please, you must let me through,” Vellen said insistently, trying to push past them man, who did not seem very content to let that happen.

“No can do.”

Vellen stopped in his struggles, then sighed. “You recognize what I am, yes?”

The man shrugged, then nodded.

“Then you must know what a Monk of Drispel is capable of.” Vellen took what he hoped was a convincing fighting stance. The man’s eyes widened, he took a single step back, then scurried away from Vellen and continued running down the street. Vellen shook his head as he watched. Many rumors had spread across the land about his order—their enigmatic nature made them excellent catalysts for them. Perhaps one of the most absurd ones, however, was that his kind were lethally skilled martial artists. It was almost amusing. Still… Vellen felt a pang of shame for his actions. He didn’t like deceiving or intimidating people. However, this time it was a necessary evil.

Vellen pushed his way through the doors of the brothel and began frantically checking every room. A few times he was forced to sheepishly apologize as he walked in on workers in various states of undress, but eventually burst into a room to see Mya sat at a desk as one woman lovingly ran a hand through her hair, while another one slid a quill and small stack of documents toward her. A pungent scent filled the air and Vellen noted several conspicuous gray candles littered about the room.

Wisp wax. Vellen frowned. When burned, the substance weakened one’s mind by heightening their libido. Fortunately, Vellen didn’t have one of those. “What is going on here?” he demanded.

The woman with the documents only looked surprised for a moment. “You didn’t tell me her friend was a monk!” she hissed.

“I didn’t know!” the other girl hissed back.

Vellen rushed up to Mya, finding her thoroughly intoxicated to the point that he doubted she could process anything beyond what was right in front of her. She also didn’t look particularly… wholesome, either. “Miss, are you all right?”

She blinked up at him. “V-Vellen?”

Vellen looked down and picked up the parchments. They were a contract of servitude. One Mya had been about to sign…

“You do understand that agreements made under the influence are not binding, yes? And, while you two seem inoculated to the wax of these candles, I can identify multiple symptoms that imply that this woman is not,” Vellen said. It was difficult keeping his tone calm, as he had been trained, but he managed it anyway.

The middle-aged woman behind the desk frowned at him. “Is this what we’re doing? Fine, then! Take her!”

“Not so fast.” Vellen held up a finger. “From the looks of it, she also appears to have been employed for the night. Yet, it seems that she has yet to receive her payment for it.”

The woman gave him a smug grin. “I wish I could give it to her, but I’m afraid agreements made under the influence aren’t binding… Isn’t that right?”

Vellen glanced over to the other woman, who appeared just as self-satisfied as her… mother? Aunt? There was certainly some resemblance. “That is correct. However,” Vellen paused, then leaned forward, planting his palms on the desk. “We can both agree that it would be woefully unlawful to seduce and brainwash a patron of yours into your workforce without giving them an actual wage, would it not?”

The two stared at each other for a long moment, as still as statues. Finally, the woman broke the silence. “Yes… it would.” She worked a muscle in her jaw. “Aveline, get the girl her money.”

“But mother—!”

Do it!

The girl scampered off and Vellen nodded in thanks. “Pleasure doing business with you. Come, miss, it’s time to leave.”

“Hm?” Mya said. She’d quietly started rubbing her thighs together during their discussion and obviously hadn’t been paying attention. “Oh! Ok! Um… Bye, Madame Mordaire! It’s been, like, a lot of fun!”

* * *

Vellen exited Mordaire’s House, carrying his mistress in his arms. It seemed that after they had gotten out of proximity to the wisp wax and collected her earnings that she finally realized how truly exhausted she was and almost collapsed onto the floor.

“How do you feel, miss?” Vellen asked, softly. Based on her condition, he suspected they had used some other toxin on her, as well. Fortunately, it didn’t seem to have any negative effects.

“‘M okay…” She said groggily, nuzzling into Vellen’s shoulder. “Where are we going?”

“I’m taking you to a bathhouse to get cleaned up before we meet with our coach. We’ll have time to sleep during the ride.”

“That’s… Um… Good. Do we, like, have enough money?”

“Yes, miss. With our gold combined, I imagine we’ll be able to make it to Auspice City before needing to scrounge up some more.”

Mya giggled, seeming to find the name funny for some reason. “Yay…” She yawned. “Hey, Vellen?”

“Yes?”

“I wasn’t very good to you on the way here, was I?” She fiddled with a fold of his robe, looking reflective. “I’m sorry.”

Vellen looked down at her with a soft smile as he continued to carry her down the street. “It is already forgotten, miss.”