The Erotic Mind-Control Story Archive

New Directions

By MesmerEyes

Jaime stopped the car, skidding lightly on the gravel. She looked in the mirror checking out the bright lipstick on her full lips. She ran her hand through her long blonde hair checking for imagined imperfections Jaime knew she looked good. She looked around leaving the engine still running. This was definitely somewhere she shouldn’t be. She looked at the half derelict old diner, the ill fitting door and the neon sign that hung at an unplanned angle indicating that it had not worked for a long, long time. Jaime took a deep breath and switched off the engine. No matter how she looked at it the fact was she was lost. The easy route back to the interstate had eluded her. So much for the explicit instructions given to her by one of the photographers. Because of that godforsaken shoot in a backwoods hovel her day had turned into a nightmare of wrong turnings and missed signposts. Now here she was stuck in front of the only habitation she had seen for hours. She needed directions and she needed them now. This was no time to be squeamish. Jaime breathed in deeply and stepped out of the car.

Jaime closed the car door and locked it, no sense in taking any chances. She checked the door twice before hoisting her handbag over her shoulder. She folded her arms and took a further look at her only option. Thank god she didn’t have to eat here. In fact she couldn’t imagine anyone eating here. It was like something from a low budget horror movie. Jaime almost whispered to herself.

“No sign of Norman Bates yet”

Even her mobile phone had given up the ghost several hours back. Not there had been a goddam signal anyway from that piece of crap. Jaime walked hesitantly towards the door, clenching her teeth and taking another deep breath in an effort to avoid the rising feeling of panic inside. Jaime stopped at the door and looked back to the relative safety of the car before clasping the door handle and swinging the door inwards. To her disgust the door handle was covered in oily grease. God knows the last time the handle had been cleaned. The bile rose from her stomach making her grimace, never the less she stepped through the door and felt it close behind her. She jumped as it slammed to. After the bright sunshine outside the interior was as dark and dingy as she had expected, wiping her hands in her handkerchief she walked towards the focal point of the diner. It was a long counter of indeterminate colour and age and the man stood behind it matched it exactly as did the cloth he was using to clean a glass.

The man watched her silently as she crossed towards him, threading her way through an assortment of mismatched chairs and tables. He said nothing. He could see the distaste etched across her face. He knew that she didn’t belong here.

Jaime stopped a foot or so from the counter and forced a smile.

“Hi”

The man remained silent and picked up another glass. He stared at it for a while and then spat into it lubricating a spot of grease that he eradicated with the cloth. Jaime resisted the urge to vomit. The man almost smiled knowing that his deliberate ploy to disgust her even more had hit the target.

“I wonder if you could give me directions”

Again the man was silent.

“I’m a little lost”

Finally the man spoke.

“You wanna order?”

“No thanks, I’m running late and just need to get back on track.”

The man repeated his earlier riposte only this time he almost spat the words at her.

“You wanna order?”

“Look. All I need are directions back to the interstate.”

The man spat the same phrase again, he could see she was wavering, he could see she needed help, why the hell else would a classy bitch like her come in to his diner.

“You wanna order.” Jaime clenched her fists. This was going to be harder than she thought. She fought to keep her temper. As hard as it was to accept, she needed this mans help. She looked at him again resisting the urge to vomit.

“I’ll have some coffee then.”

“No coffee!”

“OK, tea then.”

“No tea!”

“OK, what do you have then.”

“Root beer.”

Jaime almost vomited again at the thought of drinking from those specially cleaned glasses.

“Root beer it is then.”

The man turned away to pick up a grimy unlabelled bottle smiling at her discomfort. He was having fun. Jaime almost fainted when he picked up the spit cleansed glass and filled it with a dark cloudy liquid.

“Thh..Thank you.”

“Twenty cents”

“Right”

Jaime dropped some coins on to the counter.

“Now about those directions.”

“Drink!”

Jaime took her first hesitant sip from the glass. It was disgusting and definitely not how she remembered root beer tasted like.

“Very nice, now can you help me or not.”

“All of it”

“Look here all I need is a little help give me a break will you.”

“All of it.”

Jaime picked up the glass and with an effort of will downed the contents of the glass in one. She gagged as the disgusting liquid filled her mouth. Jaime slammed the empty glass down on to the counter.

“OK enough is enough asshole, give me some directions NOW!”

To Jaime’s surprise the creep just smiled showing yellowed nicotine stained teeth.

“What the hell do you have to smile about Creep. Just give me the directions and I’m out of here.”

The man continued to smile. Jaime breathed in. She turned sharply on her heels and began to head for the door.

“Fuck you asshole, I’ll find someone who doesn’t fuck his own mother.”

Jaime heard the asshole laughing loudly.

“Sorry babe but it’s gonna be fuck you.”

The quick spin around and the rising anger caused the young model to stumble, she reached out for a nearby table in an effort to steady herself, but even as her hands rested on the dirty table the room began to spin. Jaime shook her head trying to clear her blurring vision.

“What the hell?”

Jaime tried to move towards the door but her legs seemed like lead weights, she tried to raise her arm to wipe away a sudden eruption of sweat.

“I... I don’t feel so good.”

The creep behind the counter continued wiping his dirty glass the smile on his face turning to a leer.

Yep it’s definitely gonna be fuck you, real soon.”

He watched as the sexiest little thing ever to walk through his diners door began to sway from side to side before falling in an unseemly heap on the filthy floor. He put down the glass and walked over to where she sat looking up at him through half-open eyes. He watched as her breasts rise and fell rhythmically through the sheer white blouse she was wearing. He nodded in silent approval before placing his foot in the centre of her chest and pushing her backwards. He smiled as she hit the floor with a satisfying thump her head falling sideways as she passed out. The man knelt down and unbuttoned her flimsy white blouse. Her bra was flimsy to say the least, one good tug and it ripped away to be flung across the room. The man rubbed his hands as he stared at the milky white mounds of flesh that had been glimpsed behind it.

“You are a big girl, ain’t ya, looks like it’s old Amos’s lucky day.”

Suddenly without warning the door to the diner flew open.”

“Forget it Amos.”

The man turned and looked at the newcomer with poorly disguised hatred.

“This ain’t none of your business Carrie.”

“I’m making it my business Amos, leave her. Now!”

Amos backed away from his small feminine visitor.

“Didn’t do no harm”

“Let’s keep it that way shall we. She’s not one of your normal floozies. She didn’t get those clothes from JC Penny. Did you see her car?”

“Don’t matter none, a car’s a car.”

“Yeah right. Only the one parked out there would cost more than you could earn in a lifetime.”

“SO!”

“So, she’s rich, she’ll be missed and someone will come looking for her.”

Amos dropped his head muttering and headed back behind his counter.

“I’ll take it from here Amos.”

Carrie walked over to the counter and smiled at Amos

“Please Carrie, not again...... Please....”

Carrie clutched the pendant around her neck. It began to glow.

“Just look at the pendant Amos, Listen and Obey.”

Amos looked helplessly at the pendant his facial muscle slackening as he fell deeper and deeper into a hypnotic trance.

Amos looked out of the window into the deserted car park. It had been a quiet day. He felt a stirring between his legs. Maybe a stranger would chance by and he could give her some of his special root beer. Amos sighed, it had been a long time, and he returned to the counter and carried on polishing a line of glasses

A few miles down the road Jaime’s car was parked in the shade of a large tree. Carrie looked at the still unconscious girl and much like Amos smiled.

“Well girl when you do wake up, you’ll be ready to fuck anything that that moves. Old Amos sure knows how to brew that stuff.”

Jaime stirred in her sleep and unconsciously began to fondle herself between the legs.

“Hell, looks like you’ll start by fucking yourself. Let’s get going, in a while I’ll introduce you to my Pa.”

Carrie pulled the convertible up to the rear of the house and slid out of the leather seats.

“PA!”

Silence.

“PA!”

Silence.

“Got a present for you.”

The barn door opened and a giant of a man walked out into the sunlight.

“What sort of present?”

“Oh you’ll like her.”

“Her?”

“Sure Amos bagged himself a live one.”

“Guess he ain’t gonna remember much though is he princess?”

“Nope, guess not.”

The giant shook his head.

“Your mama, rest her soul should never have given you that piece of glass.”

“You complaining Pa.”

Pa smiled,

“Nope, let’s take a look at her then.”

Carrie opened the door and watched as Pa took a deep breath as he saw Jaime writhing in dreamy ecstasy a fresh wet patch growing ever larger between her legs.

“She looks hot to trot there”

“Yep, Full glass of Amos’s special brew.”

“A full glass?”

“That’s right.”

“Guess we better get her inside then.”

Pa reached in and picked Jaime up, tossing he over his shoulder like a rag doll.

“You know where I’ll be if you need me.”

It was Carrie’s turn to smile now.

Jaime awoke and stretched she opened her eyes, drinking in the strangeness of her surroundings. She realised she was not alone, the first thing her eyes fell on was the largest prick she had ever seen, she gasped, a lascivious grin spreading across her face. She licked her lips and everything else forgotten she concentrated on the only thing that mattered, getting the giant prick between her legs as fast as she possibly could.

Pa had fucked girls under the influence of Amos’s brew before so her speed and agility at getting him inside her came as no surprise and the fervour she showed matching him thrust for thrust was par for the course. But the one thing that did surprise him was her staying power. Pa was a big man with a lot of experience but even a man of his stature needed to rest. But this one just kept on and on and on and every time he came she found another way to make him hard again. Then without warning Jaime’s eyes widened, her mouth opened and she stooped bucking leaving Pa to find the finishing post on his own. He collapsed on top of her exhausted and it was a full minute before her realised she had passed out. Pa climbed off and sat on the edge of the bed. He looked back at Jaime and smiled. He stood up and began to dress knowing that she would be out for hours.

Pa walked into the kitchen and saw Carrie sat at the table.

“Was she good Pa?”

“Was she good, hell yes.”

“I hope so cause you just bagged yourself a celebrity.”

“A what?”

“A celebrity. Check out this magazine.”

Pa picked up his as yet unopened copy of Playboy

“Holy shit, kinda makes you think there is a god

“She’s rich to”

“Rich?”

“Look at the clothes, the car”

“Can I keep he for a while princess?”

“No Pa, they’ll be looking for her.”

“Hell girl one night won’t hurt.”

Carrie hesitated and Amos pressed a little more

“One measly night Princess, give you a chance to make another friend.”

Carrie shook her head.

“No pa, I’ll take care of it when she wakes up.”

“Please Carrie love”

“Amos’s potion won’t cut any longer pa.”

“Carrie since when have you needed a potion?”

Carrie smiled.

“OK pa one night, and only one deal?”

“Deal”

Carrie could see her pa’s cock was already hardening.

“Wait here Pa, I’ll be as quick as I can.”

Jaime opened her eyes, her surroundings were unfamiliar. She sat up on her elbows and looked around. She saw a girl watching her smiling.

“Hello lover, sleep well?”

“Who... Who the hell are you? Where the fuck am I?”

“Calm down lover, you need to rest.”

Carrie clutched the Pendant with her hand and raised it up for Jaime to see.

“What’s going on here? Where are my clothes?”

“Nothing to worry about Jaime, anyways since when has a nude model like you been worried about her clothes?”

Jaime started to get up. But Carrie placed her free hand on her chest and pushed her backwards. Carrie began to speak.

“Just look at the crystal Jaime”

“You’re fucking weird”

“Just look at the crystal Jaime.”

Jaime only glanced at the glowing pendant as she scanned the room for her clothes. It held her eyes in a vice like grip. She tried to look away but she was lost. Whatever long forgotten magic the crystal held had already stripped her of whatever Willpower she possessed. Jaime’s mind was flooded with emotion. But outwardly she just sat there staring open mouthed at the crystal.

“That’s better Jaime, you feel much better now. You don’t want to leave just yet. You want to stay and keep my father company. You do remember him don’t you Jaime.”

Jaime sat there silently remembering the lumbering old man that she had virtually raped. Why had she done that? It didn’t seem to matter any way. She continued to stare at the pendant.”

“You remember how horny you felt when you woke up earlier”

Jaime remembered the diner, the root beer and the overwhelming desire that she’d felt for this girl’s father. The thought entered her head that she’d been drugged. Again it didn’t seem to matter.

“Well that’s just how you feel again right now and you’re going to go right on feeling like that until Pa has finished with you. Now you wait here for Pa and we’ll talk again later.”

Jaime sat on the bed wet with anticipation. She didn’t have long to wait. The old man was already naked when he entered the room.

“OK girl let’s get going.”

Jaime needed no more encouragement; she leapt onto him like a wild animal. He pushed her back onto the unmade bed, grabbed both her tits and squeezed hard as he jammed his cock into her hole as hard and fast as he could. Jaime yelped with a mixture of pain and pleasure. Meanwhile Carrie watched from a crack in the door her fingers playfully engaged in examining her own wet pussy. It was a long night.

Jaime woke again; he body ached all over. It was as if......

“OH MY GOD”

The memories of the past few hours flooded back and Jaime felt the disgust rising from the pit of her stomach. She heard a sound and looked up.

“YOU”

“Shhh, my love.”

“Don’t you SSSH me, what the hell did you do to me?”

“Just look at the pendant Jaime.”

Jaime caught site of the glowing pendant around Carrie’s neck.

“What the hell. Oh god not again..... Please”

“Just look and listen, listen to my voice.”

“I..... wwh.. wwwh....”

“Just listen, listen and obey.”

Jaime fell back, her head hitting the soft pillow as she fell into a deep trance. At last she had something in common with creepy old Amos.

Carrie smiled. She’d given Pa one night with this beautiful young thing but now it was her turn to indulge herself. Carrie laughed as she dropped her dress to the floor and lowered her naked body onto the hypnotised beauty beneath her. Carrie slowly began to run her fingers around Jaime’s nipples eliciting soft moans of pleasure from her hypnotised guest. There was more than one way to turn a woman on.

Jaime looked up at the sign to the interstate, dawn was breaking and it had been a long night. Exhausted from the driving her body ached for sleep. Her hand moved automatically between her legs, then realising what she was about to do she shook herself awake and pulled the hand back to the steering wheel. What the hell was she thinking?

Jaime pulled on to the interstate and increased her speed. She was as horny as hell for some reason. Her nipples were hard and erect and with some surprise as her hand brushed across her breast she realised she wasn’t wearing a bra. She frowned, the face of a young woman popped into her head. Jaime smiled she knew what she had to do. A couple of days, a few arrangements to make and then she could find her way back here no problem. Especially know that she had been given a new set of directions.